The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

PART 4

While Alicia was notifying the investor that his standards had been met, Jenny and Bruce were taken back to their respective rooms. Inside their minds, both were screaming; however, outwardly, they seemed content and satisfied. They were literally human pets on display and made to perform at their controller’s whim.

INSIDE JENNY’S HEAD

God help us please, how can this be happening to us in the 21st Century? Why doesn’t someone come and rescue us from this nightmare? Why can’t I control my own body? These questions and more poured through Jenny’s head as she sat back in her room. When she looked in the mirror, she did not even recognize herself. She wore a pink collar and her body seemed oiled; it almost glistened. It was totally smooth, devoid of any body hair. Her makeup was perfect and she could not ignore the constant feeling of arousal. Even now, she was helpless to stop her hands from moving between her thighs. She recalled what the staff had said when they referred to her as a “bitch in heat.” Remembering her old biology classes, she looked at herself and recognized the classic signs: swollen pussy, her breasts were swollen, her nipples hard, excessive lubrication and her scent. Even in her room, she could recognize the smell of sexual attraction she was putting out.

As she stared at the mirror, a tear formed in the corner of her eye. Her mind tried to gain control of her body, but the harder she tried, the deeper her fingers went into her own pussy. Her mind screamed “nooooo” as the tips of her fingers brushed over her clit. Where before there had been a budding journalist, now Jenny was not sure what she was....a toy? a science project? a pet?

Tears flowed freely as she recalled all that she had done both with Alicia and with poor Bruce. She was no longer a virgin, she had fucked, she had sucked, she had experienced anal pleasure. She had been with women and she been with men. Although one side of her mind recoiled at what she had been forced to do, the other side, programmed by Alicia accepted the images floating through her head as normal. Staring into the mirror, Jenny watched her face contort in a moan as an orgasm swept across her body. The silent scream in her head continued, but it made no difference. Jenny was now whatever New Dawn desired her to become.

INSIDE BRUCE’S HEAD

The same questions rattling around inside of Jenny’s head, assaulted Bruce. How had he missed what was happening? How could he have put Jenny in such danger? How were they going to get out of this? What had they turned him into? As he sat in front of the mirror, his face did not betray the inner turmoil; he looked calm, content and somewhat aroused.

Bruce stood and looked at his body. His skin seemed to shine as if oiled. His body fat had clearly gone down and his muscles were more defined. Also gone was his body hair. His skin was as smooth as Jenny’s. Bruce looked younger. As he caught himself admiring his look, his fingers moved to his male nipples where they began to stroke. Immediately, his eyes shut in pleasure. Like Jenny before him, he tried to fight the hand movement, but could not. He had lost control over his body. As he watched in abject horror, his fingers continued to stroke until his nipples grew and hardened. The pleasure shot from his nipples to his groin and Bruce was almost mesmerized by what he saw. His cock lengthened, grew and soon pulsed with blood. Whereas, he had been average at about 5 inches; he was now over 8. The girth on his penis had doubled as had the size of his balls which now hung free.

As he touched in front of the mirror, he was embarrassed at the images and thoughts racing across his mind, He had fucked Jenny multiple times; he had let her suck him off. He violated his own intern. His face flushed when he thought about what else he had done; how he had been fucked in the ass by another man and how he in turn had sucked a cock until it exploded in his mouth. As he thought of these events, his cock pulsed hard and then exploded ropes of thick, white cum arcing all over his hand. Without thinking, Bruce moved his hand to his lips and began cleaning off his own cum with his tongue. Bruce’s eyes caught this movement in the mirror and he was repulsed at what he saw, but he did not stop. His conditioning was too complete. His mind screamed as his tongue continued its cleanup work.

Alicia meanwhile had spoken to her investor. A meeting was set for later in the week and if all went well, she’d soon be fully funded. It was clear from the conversation that Jenny and Bruce would be departing with the new investor as soon as the meeting was over. She thought how she was going to miss her first human subjects, but realized quickly she could just acquire more at anytime.

Picking up her phone she dialed a number and quickly stated, “begin final preparations for shipment.” As she hung up, she smiled. This, she thought, has been a productive experiment.

The sound of a lock turning in the door, woke Jenny and Bruce from their slumber. Jenny’s scent filled her room—she smelled of sex and sexual need. The air from Jenny’s room was pumped into Bruce’s area resulting in a constant erection. They were afterall reacting as animals at the most basic level. Both were led down the hall separately to avoid any unwanted physical contact.

In the treatment facility a few things happened. First, both were put on a table shower, were a fine misting spray of oil floated over and interacted with their skin. It enhanced the sheen and as it penetrated the skin’s surface, it provided jolts of pleasure. Both subjects were inspected for any hair growth, but none was found. Their skin remained smooth and flawless. They were fitted with new custom collars designed for both control and fashion. Finally, both were put on their hands and knees. On command, both Jenny and Bruce lowered their head and shoulders to the floor. This movement thrust their asses into the air. Holding this position, both felt cold lube penetrate their ass quickly followed by a large butt plug. What was strange was the feeling that something was hanging down tickling the back of their thighs. A mirror was put in front of each subject as the technician whispered,“a proper pet needs a tail.” Both now sported full length tails that were attached to the plugs in their asses.

While their asses were still in the air, Jenny and then Bruce received injections of the New Dawn formula. Soon their respective minds began to cloud and each found it increasingly hard to think. When a leash was attached to their individual collars, they were led crawling out of the room as if were the most natural thing in the world to do. Alicia patted each on the head as they went by, “such good pets” she whispered. The handlers had Jenny crawl first making sure her scent captivated Bruce as he followed her down the hall. Deep in his mind, the primal animal nature stirred. He could look forward and see the redness of her pussy; it glistened in the hallway lights. He could also smell her scent; his mind registered a female in heat. It was no longer Jenny. Finally, his cock did what nature intended. It grew, elongated, and his balls filled in anticipation of release. He needed to fuck this female; she needed to fuck this male.

Instead of being put in separate room, this time, both subjects were put in the same room. Bruce’s leash was attached to one wall, while Jenny’s was hooked to the opposite wall. They were left alone. Within minutes, the scent of female arousal worked its magic on Bruce as he was rock hard and almost whimpering with need. For her part, Jenny could see Bruce’s engorged cock and wanted to test it in multiple holes. They both moaned to one another only to be frustrated by the short chain length. Jenny crawled backwards towards Bruce wiggling her hips and ass but again, Bruce could not mount her as his penis stopped just short of the intended target. Both moaned deeply in growing frustration. The staff commented, “they act more and more like animals everyday.”

DETECTIVE MALLORY HARPER

In the lobby of New Dawn, there was a flurry of activity. On the news, there was a story of the missing journalist and intern. At first, the police refused to take the case believing they had taken off together, but when their cars were found abandoned and neither credit card used over days, they finally admitted something else was going on. It now splashed across the front page. Under pressure, the city finally assigned Detective Mallory Harper, to investigate the disappearances. Mallory was a 10 year veteran of the force, single, and as professional as they come. Two things immediately struck you when you first me her: her beauty and her physical shape. Tall, blonde, fit, with long legs, a disarming smile and a Master’s degree in psychology, Mallory haunted many dreams each night. Never settling down, Mallory was devoted to her job.

“Just run a quick investigation,” the chief told her. “I am sure those two became love birds and flew off into the sunset.” Mallory nodded, grabbed some notes and headed to New Dawn.

Entering the lobby, she walked to the receptionist desk and asked to see Alicia. Her arrival confused people and the normal, orderly calm was thrown into chaos for a few minutes. Eventually, Alicia arrived wrapped in a lab coat and all smiles. Within minutes, Mallory was being escorted back into Alicia’s office. Over coffee, Alicia answered all of Mallory’s questions easily planting the seed that there was something romantic going on between the two. At one point she pulled out her notebook and reviewed her post meeting notes of her multiple encounters with Jenny. To an untrained eye, all seemed on the up and up. However, Mallory got a feeling in the pit of her stomach that not everything added up. As she was finishing, Mallory commented that she’d like to return and visit the locations both subjects toured. Alicia nodded and quickly asked if tomorrow, Saturday would be ok. Although Mallory had plans, she quickly decided to cancel them and return to New Dawn.

When Mallory left, Alicia went down to the labs and visited her two pets. She stroked there heads and spoke. “Tomorrow, you may have new company, a playmate.” Both whimpered at the affection they were shown. She had a wine brought to her and then as she sipped it, she had the handlers unsnap the leashes from her two prized pets. Within seconds, the mounting frustration from the afternoon took over as Bruce mounted Jenny burying his cock in her tight, swollen pussy. As Alicia watched, they fucked like the animals in heat that they had become. The piercings and chains adorning each swayed with the rhythm of the trusts. Neither could talk, but seemed to communicate in grunts. Bruce’s cock seemed to lengthen and swell causing Jenny to moan and grunt even louder. With almost a howl, Bruce emptied his seed into Jenny’s waiting body. The initial spurts of cum pushed Jenny over the edge and she howled too. Alicia was almost stunned at the intensity of what she saw and realized she too was wet.

Standing, she walked over to the two still connected but no longer thrusting. Patting their heads she whispered “such good pets, such obedient pets”. Her touch elicited moans from each. As she watched, Bruce pulled his deflating cock from Jenny’s body. Dripping from her pussy was a combination of her own juices and Bruce’s seed. “Let’s hope your new owner takes you off the pill. I’d like to see you properly bred.” With that she picked up and left the room. Handlers came in, reattached the leashes and allowed both to sleep for the remainder of the night. While sleeping, ear buds reinforced their training. Retiring to her office, she called her research team together and went over her plans for Mallory’s return visit and tour.

By 8 am Saturday morning, Mallory was pulling into the New Dawn parking lot. She was amazed at the number of cars in the facility as it was a weekend. Greeted by Alicia and a team of corporate lawyers and communications specialists, Mallory asked about all of the cars. Alicia laughed, “we have shifts here 24x7, it’s biomedical and drug research, you cannot afford to get behind.” As Mallory walked up to her, Alicia could not help but take in the features of her latest adversary and soon to be test subject. Looking directly at her, she commented, “if you ever give up police work, you have the features of a model and I’d love to have you in some of our media campaigns.” Mallory laughed, “flattery will only get you more questions asked.”

Walking through the lobby, Alicia and Mallory made their way to a private conference room where an assortment of pastries and breakfast items were displayed. Waving off the food, Mallory just asked for coffee. Alicia nodded to her staff and Mallory took a seat. She immediately commented on the comfort of the chair stating, " these would not work for me in a meeting, I’d fall asleep in no time.” Alicia grinned. What Mallory did not know was sensors in the chair were already recording her weight and vital signs and passing that to the technical staff. Within a few minutes and just in time for Mallory’s second cup of coffee, the exact dosage of the New Dawn formula had been prepared for the unsuspecting detective. As she sipped her beverage, Alicia grinned widely and answered all of the questions thrown her way. About 5 min later, her administrative assistant came into the room to get her for a phone call. Alicia excused herself stating that she would be right back. Upon leaving the room, she went into a side vestibule where Mallory was observed through a two way mirror. “With that dosage, she should feel the initial effects in about 5 more minutes; within 20 min, it will be at full strength.”

Another technician walked in and asked if they were ready for the pheromone release. Alicia nodded yes and with the flip of a switch, the pheromones flooded the room. They would interact with Mallory’s receptors once the drug flooded her system. Everything New Dawn learned in dealing with Jenny and Bruce was being applied to Mallory. The staff’s refined process would make her induction much more efficient.

The first thin Mallory noticed was her nipples tightening and becoming engorged as if they had been exposed to cold air. She absent,y looked down hoping they were not showing through her bra and blouse. Within minutes, she felt a little flushed and lightheaded, but the dizziness passed quickly replaced by a slight sense of arousal. Mallory felt herself getting wet and wondered if her time of the month was approaching. She did a rough calculation and knew she was weeks away from her period. As she was trying to calculate what was going on Alicia renter end the room commenting, “detective, are you alright, you seem flushed.” Mallory dismissed the feeling and insisted on the remainder of the tour.

Unknown to her, throughout the tour, Mallory was exposed to larger and larger does of the pheromones. Everytime she was left alone, she was dosed. Every drink of coffee and later water she took was dosed with the New Dawn formula. Her questions became few and far between as more and more she just listened to Alicia and nodded her head. Her mind was clouded and disoriented making it easy for Alicia to usher her through the facility. When they finally got back to Alicia’s office, Mallory was ready for the next stage of her transition. Offered a drink, which she accepted, Mallory soon found it hard to move her arms and legs. They felt like lead weights.

Alicia, seeing Mallory’s surprise, smiled. “Don’t try and fight the effects of the drugs, in the end, the drugs win.” When Mallory managed to whisper “why,” Alicia refused to answer and simply stated that Mallory had come to find Bruce and Jenny and that New Dawn was committed to help her. With a nod the door opened and in crawled the former journalist and intern, collared, feathered to a leash, and both wearing their tail plugs. Even with their new look, Mallory recognized them. Alicia said, “see, you’ve found them and you can see they are different. Soon, you will join them here in the facility. With that, the leashes were unsnapped and Jenny dropped her shoulders and raised her ass, while Bruce moved forward with his rock hard cock. In mere seconds, he mounted her and the two human pets began fucking and kept fuckding until Bruce’s seed again flowed into Jenny’s warm body. All of this was too much for Jenny.....and she fainted.