The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 5

INSIDE MALLORY’s HEAD

Why can’t I move? This has to stop. All of these thoughts and others raced through the detective’s head as she watched Jenny pass out from the fucking Bruce had given her. Although her mind was cloudy, she knew this was wrong and she had to get free to secure the freedom of the reporter and the intern....except she could not move, her muscles would not respond.

As Jenny began stirring on the floor, Mallory focused on Bruce’s deflating cock still dripping seed from its tip. He was back on his hands and knees tethered to a leash. His eyes stared straight ahead almost blank. Mallory knew that he would be of no help down the road. Still able to talk, Mallory looked at Alicia and questioned, “what have you done with them”. Alicia, all smiles, simply stated “you will soon find out as we test a new process on you.” Continuing, “they were merely my first human testers for a new line of products some of my clients want. I needed human trials, but given the uses of the products, I would never get FDA approval.” She added, “they were curious reporters and got to witness first-hand what New Dawn can do; they got an up close exclusive.”

Mallory shook her head, “so you did this to them, you’ve destroyed their lives.” And what about me? What are you planning for me? People know that I am here.” Alicia looked down at the struggling detective, “you will simply disappear.” Continuing, “you will find there is a growing secondary market for submissive and controlled Pets around the world. Our new treatments and drugs just satisfy a market need as they increase the docility and control of the human pet.” Mallory could not believe what she was hearing. “And so detective, like the inquisitive journalists, you too will get to experience the New Dawn treatment. Like it or not, you will see first hand how effective it can be in transforming your life.”

With a nod of her head, a gurney was brought into the room. Mallory could offer no resistance except verbal abuse which only amused her captors. Within minutes, she was strapped down and secured. “What I enjoy most,” Alicia commented, “is watching you try To fight what is happening and knowing your mind is taking it all in but that you have lost total control.” Mallory screamed out loud, but no one could hear. As she was wheeled down the hall, she looked around and saw Bruce and Jenny crawling back to their rooms with individual handlers. Not me, her mind called out, not me. I will not give into this bitch echoed in Mallory’s head. She knew she was in trouble, but did not realize how deep her trouble went.

Arriving in her treatment room , Mallory found it impossible to resist as her clothing was stripped from her body. Naked, she was measured, probed and photographed to insure all changes were documented with before and after photographs. She could feel cold air on her skin, but her head was locked in position looking up at the ceiling. She heard comments about the effect of the initial dose of the New Dawn formula. Even now as she lay there, her body transmitted arousal to her brain. It was a constant sensation. Within minutes, an IV was inserted in her left arm and drugs began a steady drip into her veins. Ear buds were placed in her ears and a visor over her eyes. As the effect of the drugs washed over her, subliminal messages began assaulting her brain as images reflected off her eyes. She heard a technical staff member state, “set initial conditioning for 4 hrs.” It was the last sound she heard as Mallory passed out immediately afterward.

While unconscious, Mallory’s brain was assaulted through subliminal messages and images flashed across her eyes which were taped open. Mallory saw images of Bruce and Jenny as well as others engaged in all forms of erotica. Nothing seemed to be off limits. Alicia watched her victim’s responses and noted, “next time, keep her awake and use the dildos, I want her to associate pleasure with the images.” For hours, Mallory was exposed to cocks and pussy in various states of arousal. The staff could see the effect it was having as her lubrication flowed freely. They watched as her hips began to move off the table almost thrusting into the air. It was clear to all that she was aroused.

As Mallory slept, a staff member came forward and placed nipple enhancers on each of Mallory’s nipples. Mallory was a firm 34B and was in great shape. Given the experimental nature of the treatment, Alicia decided some breast enhancements would be part of Mallory’s regime at the facility. As the nipple enhancers did their work, the detective’s clit was pumped into a clear cylinder. Again, this was all part of Alicia’s enhanced treatment plan. The sleeping detective had no idea what was being done as her brain was too busy dealing with the images floating across it. Finally, a technician stepped forward and injected 10cc of the hormone prolactin into the IV line. This was immediately followed by 10cc of Domperidone, worked to increase Mallory’s own production of prolactin. Alicia could only grin as she looks down at the detective in her first 24 hrs of treatment.

While she was under the influence of the drugs and unconscious, Mallory received a permanent hair removal drug and her body received its first coating of the oil sheen spray. Once the spray penetrated her skin’s surface, an oxygen line was affixed under her nose that introduced and pumped pheromones directly to her nasal cavity. Within 4 hrs, Mallory had hit the tipping point and there was no turning back. Meanwhile, another team cut her long dark hair short and her dark locks turned red. She was also given permanent eye makeup and lip gloss. By the time she was ready to wake up, she looked little like the detective from earlier in the morning. Finally, a collar was attached to her neck. When all was done, her hands and feet were released and she was moved from the gurney to a bed in her private room across the hall from Bruce and Jenny.

Watching through the monitor, the staff watched Mallory awake. At first there was confusion as her fog shrouded mind began to clear. Confusion was replaced by terror as Mallory remembered where she was and what had happened. Mallory jumped out of bed, ran to the door and tried to open it. She screamed for help, ranted and cried out all to the amusement of the staff. Exhausting herself, she headed back to bed and passed a mirror where she for the first time saw her new image. Mallory cried at her new look. Her hair was short and red, her body seemed to shine like it was coated in oil. Her breasts seemed puffy and when she touched them, she almost moaned out loud as pleasure shot through her body. Finally, her pussy was bare, puffy, pink and she could see her clit poking through the folds of her skin. Then there was the collar....she had to get it off, but she found it locked in place.

Mallory heard the door lock open and realized this was her chance. Calling on all of her training, she waited for Alicia to come through the door and then sprung at her. Instead of connecting with a hard punch, she literally just slapped at her crying all the time. Her muscles failed to act as she wished. Muscle memory was gone. Mallory lost her balance and slumped to the floor. When the staff went to subdue her, Alicia stopped them. “She is no threat, the new treatment insures she is weak, soft and oh so feminine.” Continuing, “all of the combative a training she received over the years is rendered useless.” Mallory heard the words and knew it was true. What had they done to her.

Alicia walked over and stood close to the fallen detective. “Kneel,” she commanded and Alicia found herself on her knees. Before her brain could register, how could this happen, a jolt of pleasure shot through her body as Alicia patted her head. When she whispered, “good girl,” a second jolt brought a soft moan to Mallory’s lips. “The new treatment seems to be progressing nicely,” Alicia commented. “It’s effects are noticed much earlier.”

As Mallory knelt, the door opened again and Jenny and Bruce were brought into Mallory’s space. On command, Jenny knelt and took Bruce’s cock in her hands stroking it to full length. Mallory could not but be impressed by its new length and girth. As she watched, Jenny began sucking the head of the cock while she massaged Bruce’s balls. As she took more and more into her mouth, Jenny’s arousal as well as Bruce’s grew. Their arousal triggered pheromones that flooded the air. Mallory’s senses were overwhelmed and she responded to the scene with growing arousal. Dipping her hand between her thighs, Mallory found a pool of wetness; her pussy, like Jenny’s was ready to be fucked. Her eyes were glued on the scene before her. Jenny now had Bruce deep in her throat and from the sounds they were making, orgasm was close. As Mallory watched, Bruce exploded in orgasm and Jenny captured every drop in her mouth. She surprised Mallory as she turned to her and with a swift animal-like movement, engulfed Mallory’s lips with her own. Deepening the kiss, Jenny transferred Bruce’s cum from her mouth to Mallory’s holding the kiss until the detective swallowed. When the cum passed Mallory’s throat, her entire body spasmed in orgasm. “Perfect response,” Alicia claimed as her two pets were removed from the room leaving Mallory alone.

Left alone, Mallory cried. Her mind screamed what was happening to her. It was as if she could no longer control her own body. She allowed Jenny to kiss her and she was not bi. However that kiss, closeness and the taste of Bruce’s semen sent her into orgasm. Just the thought of what happened sent another quiver down Jenny’s spine. “Please help me,” she whimpered, but there was no one listening to her cries.

Alicia monitored everything. Bruce and Jenny were now the perfect pets. The recent drug cocktails they had been given increased their submissiveness while increasing their animal instincts. At the same time, their IQ had been lowered to a point where the drive for pleasure and obedience with reward dominated their thoughts. They really were changed personalities. Bruce continued to get injections that aided his cock growth and unbeknownst to him, his cock would now form a knot in Jenny when he fucked her preventing them from premature separation. While Jenny had become a mere bitch in heat, Bruce was now her stud. They were just as the buyer ordered.

When the staff arrived for Mallory, she put up little resistance. Her mind just refused to process what was going on around her. She was taken down the hall where an IV was again started, ear buds implanted and a visor fitted over her eyes. Programming began immediately. As soon as the programming started, both the nipple and clit devices were attached. Again drugs were added to the IV. Finally, and following Alicia’s specific instructions, a dildo and butt plug were added to Mallory’s outfit. For the first time in her life Mallory felt the pleasures of anal sex as her ass was penetrated. Instead of humiliation, she felt pleasure.

Again, images were flashed to her eyes, but this time, when sex was involved, her pussy and/or ass was stimulated. Throughout the night, the stimulation continued until first one and then a second orgasm ripped across Mallory’s body. Of course, the drugs kept Mallory sedated throughout it all, but the association between the images and the pleasure was being continually reinforced and embedded in her brain.

When Mallory awoke, both Jenny and Bruce were led into her room and positioned and then leashed to each side of her gurney. Mallory could look up at them and see the animal lust in their eyes. Bruce’s cock was hard and swollen red; Jenny’s pussy dripped lubrication, was swollen, red and open. They both released a scent of sex. On command from Alicia, both pets lowered their lips to Mallory’s nipples and began sucking and teasing the sensitive flesh. Mallory immediately was shocked by the sensations racing through her body. Her breasts and nipples had never been overly sensitive. It was not that they lacked sensitivity, they just were not a constant turn-on. Now, under the New Age treatment, all that had changed. To Mallory, it seemed her nipples were hard wired to her pussy and any stimulation of the breasts caused her pussy to spasm. What Jenny and Bruce were doing caused her body to pull up from the gurney, her hips to quiver and moans to fly from her lips. The more Mallory moaned “noooo” the harder the former journalist sucked. With a loud scream, Mallory was carried away by an explosive orgasm. When she recovered, both Jenny and Bruce had been led away.

Mallory was released from the gurney and allowed to return to her room. There she showered and her skin was once again oiled to a sheen. She was fed breakfast and for the first time in days had an appetite. What Mallory failed to understand was that all of her food and drink contained specific drugs designed to transform her into the New Dawn image. Even as she finished her juice, she felt a warmth and glow in her pussy. It grew until a thought passed across her mind....how good it would be be fucked right now. Mallory was shocked and shook her head to clear it. Walking past the mirror, she again saw her image and was somewhat aghast. Her breasts seemed larger and fuller. She noticed they felt heavier on her chest. Her nipples were elongated and full and her clit almost seemed erect all of the time. Her hips seemed fuller and she swayed when she walked. Where there had been defined muscle, there was now softness. However, she somehow accepted how she looked, while an inner voice screamed no, her outward appearance and actions showed nothing amiss,

Alicia observed her latest test subject through the two way mirror and gave some orders. “Let’s begin adjusting the IQ down and increasing the animal instinct.” With that more pheromones were released into the air causing an immediate reaction in Mallory. Everyone observing could see that she was going into heat for the first time....the feeling was overwhelming and uncontrollable....Mallory needed to be fucked. As she sat in her room, the sexual feelings grew. Images from her programming flashed in front of her mind. Her pussy ached more and more with each pulse of blood and heartbeat. Mallory looked at herself in the mirror again. She could see the arousal in her body. Her pussy was bright pink, almost red. The lips were swollen and lubrication almost dripped from the folds. Without thinking, Mallory watched as her fingers explored her sex. Her clit was larger, swollen, no longer hidden. Mallory’s first contact with it sealed her fate as once she felt the sensations created, there was no going back. The detective stroked and played with her sex until she lost control plunging two and then three fingers into her body until she came in a rush. Then watching herself in a mirror, she raised the fingers to her lips and cleaned them off. Tears ran down her cheeks as her fingers licked the juices. Inside her mind the thought of what have I become played over and over.

Days went by and reporting of a missing detective went from front page to back page news. Although New Dawn was investigated, nothing was found. Any evidence of Mallory being tied to New Dawn was erased and forgotten. What Alicia laughed about was the fact that when investigators arrived to finally close the missing persons case, they walked right by Mallory and did not recognize her. Mallory’s appearance continued to change: her breasts were much fuller, her hips wider, her features softer, and her hair and makeup totally different. Before and after pictures showed the full extent of the change. Alicia’s desire to lower the IQ also had a dramatic effect. The sharp mind of the detective had been replaced with a much lower IQ and Mallory’s deductive instincts and analytical skills transformed into focus on body image and makeup. Despite these changes, Alicia knew that Mallory’s true pain was being trapped in a body and with emotions and thoughts that were not hers, but she could do nothing about it.

Over these days, another kink, as Alicia like to call it, was introduced into Mallory’s programming. Alicia decided to press her conditioning and determine if an exhibitionist streak could be engrained. Although it required some reprogramming, by the end of the 7th day, Mallory was aroused by being in front of a camera or an audience. Public sex where the technical team watched her with others or solo ignited her desires like never before. When she knew that she was being filmed, Mallory became a performer. She now lived for those moments. This new kink, a lower IQ and increased animal desires created the new Mallory. She was ready to become part of Alicia’s stable.

After dinner, Alicia had Mallory brought into her office. The technical staff told Alicia that Mallory was ready for her final transformation. When Mallory walked in, Alicia was pleased with what she saw. Her team had surpassed her wildest expectations. Mallory was naked, smooth and in so many ways sexy and beautiful. Her breast size had doubled and her nipples were extended. Walking forward, Alicia began playing with Mallory’s nipples eliciting moans from her new pet. Then, just as predicted by her team, Alicia saw the first droplets of milk appear on the nipple and those droplets became a flood as she continued to stimulate the former detective. “Mallory, it seems you have milk, such a good girl.” Mallory just moaned.

The technical team had Mallory kneel on all fours with her breasts hanging heavy under her. Mallory’s ass was lubed and her plug and tail were inserted. Instead of a dog tail as Jenny and Bruce had, Mallory received a cow tail befitting her new station in life. At the same time she was collared and a bell was attached to her collar. Then as Alicia sipped wine and watched, Mallory had breast pumps attached to her nipples and was milked as a cow would be milked. Feeling the sensations and the eyes on her, she came dripping sweet juices onto her thighs and the floor. Alicia smiled...“well done team, well done.” Alicia knew that the former detective would fetch a hefty price on the open market. She was sure that individuals Mallory jailed in her former life would be interested in owning the new Mallory, a Mallory locked in her own secret prison.