The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 8

Troy watched as Chris toyed with the former partner and CEO of New Dawn. Alicia’s transformation, however, was now being controlled by Helmut, the new German investor. Helmut called the shots on the final product that he would inherit. Day after day, the modifications continued until Alicia’s body was inked in multiple ways. Her breasts continued to grow while at the same time enhancements were made to her lips making them fuller and puffy. Mentally, the drugs fed to Alicia continued to lower both her inhibitions and her IQ. In the end, the three men all agreed, that Alicia would become the perfect slut. Additionally, Helmut had the team introduce a kinky side to Alicia. As her programming deepened, so did her attraction to BDSM. Not only would Helmut gain the perfect slut, but he would get a pain slut too. Like Mallory before, Alicia’s treatment included daily doses of progesterone. Helmut could not wait for that drug to alter his slut’s routine.

Paula was also deep within her transformation. Chris called the shots and took great pleasure in watching his former trophy wife fall from her pedestal into a sexual morass she could not fathom. Chris insured the staff kept her in a constant state of arousal. Paula was given submissive tendencies and these were reinforced at every opportunity. The drugs and stimulation increased her breast size, filled out her hips and focused her mind on two things: obedience and pleasure. Chris clearly stated that he wanted his ex-wife’s body good for only one thing—fucking. Again, the progesterone added to her daily dose had its intended effect. Chris watched with glee as his former wife convulsed under her latest orgasm. As she did, he could see droplets of milk form on the tip of her nipples. “She will soon be ready for milking,” he commented to a staff member, who just nodded.

Mallory was far from the police investigator who ventured into New Dawn. None of her former colleagues would even recognize her. Her muscle tone had decreased, her tight and tone body was now soft and sensual. Her hips were wider, her breasts larger and her psyche was submissive and compliant. Most of all, Mallory had become the prototype milk maid within the quartet of captive women. The team demonstrated they could induce lactation in the absence of pregnancy and Mallory was their living proof. Her milk production grew steadily until she reached the point where she needed to be milked every 2-3 hours. Each milking was accompanied by an orgasm induced by vibrating dildos and anal plugs. These devices, tested earlier on the chastity belts fitted on Alicia and Paula, we’re now fitted to both Mallory and Jenny. Handlers could induce pain or pleasure remotely with just the touch of a remote’s buttons.

Bruce and Jenny remained the mating pair. It was not long before Jenny was pregnant, but this fact was hidden from her. They wanted her to make her own self-discovery concerning pregnancy and measure how she responded. No longer the innocent intern, Jenny was almost insatiable around Bruce. Both continued to exhibit animal mating characteristics and rutting was always in season. Neither had to be controlled anymore as both were docile and compliant seemingly happy with their new existence.

Otto remained in a living hell. Chris insured his betrayal did not go unpunished and Otto’s new bisexual nature insured he loved cocks as well as pussies. Daily, he was made to suck staff cock until it became second nature. Chris wanted him addicted to cum as a junkie was addicted to drugs. Nothing was beyond the scope of New Dawn and within a few days, Otto was hooked. If he did not suck a cock every 12 hours, he would go into painful withdrawal. Chris loved to watch the former bodyguard beg for relief from staff members walking down the hall. He chuckled every time Otto fell to his knees.

During an afternoon meeting Helmut broached an interesting concept. “Without a doubt, New Dawn has stumbled on the medical and psychological breakthroughs to program anyone for anything.” He continued, “I think we have proven that fact.”

Troy and Chris nodded and asked him to continue.

“What I think we have wrong is the business model.” He argued, “instead of selling the drugs as a product, we should sell our offering as a service.” He continued, " for example, rich men or women facing a divorce could drop off the spouse and just as we did with Paula, reprogram and have a non-contested divorce settled in weeks. Even if we charged 15% of the estate, it would be a bargain.”

Those figures got the attention of Chris and Troy. “Likewise, business partners could get rid of unwanted partnerships and let’s say unsavory characters could get rid of competition.” Laughingly, Chris commented, “imagine what an unscrupulous politician could do to an opponent running for office?”

In that business meeting, a new course was set for the company. They adopted a service model and soon advertisements were all over the dark web. It was not long before initial clients made contact. Almost as if on cue, one of the underworld’s kingpins made contact and a meeting was arranged.

The client was Sam Trophie. He had a problem in the local district attorney, Melissa Warren. It seemed as if Melissa was on a crusade to clean out organized crime in the city and Sam had become target number one. As Sam explained his problem, the trio of New Dawn executives listened intently. Sam was a walking font of information on Melissa and had done everything he could to either compromise or blackmail her, but to no avail. Additionally, she traveled with a personal security detail and bodyguard which made even getting close to her difficult. When he finished explaining his problem, Sam offered $2 million to New Dawn to make his problem go away on the condition that he got to keep Melissa as a trophy when the New Dawn work was done. As Sam sat there, Alicia, Jenny, Mallory, and Paula entered the conference room. All were dressed in robes. Without a command each knelt in front of a chair and began stroking the cock of the man sitting there. Within minutes, zippers were down, robes were dropped and the four men leaned back to enjoy the oral ministrations of the talented New Dawn ladies. In rapid succession, each orgasmed, shooting ropes of thick sperm down waiting throats. Not a drop was spilled. Sam looked around. “You boys certainly know what you are doing.”

A few days later, across town, Melissa was about to put a wrap on her day. Before she left the office, she handed the files on Sam to the head of her protective detail Laura Brown to be locked away. When the files were secure, Melissa exited the building with Laura and a driver picked them up to take Melissa home. There, she would be safe as another detail secured the house. Until the indictment was handed down and the trial was over, this was Melissa’s life.

Walking into her well appointed city townhouse, Melissa threw her keys on the counter and headed upstairs to change into something more comfortable. Passing a mirror, she glanced into it and whispered, “girl, you need to get a life.”

At 32, Melissa was the youngest district attorney for a major city in the United States. Ivy League educated, both in undergrad and in Law School, Melissa was aggressive, tough and driven. Besides her professional demeanor, Melissa had her looks going for her and seemed to turn heads wherever she went. She had a disarming smile, a killer figure, and when you got beyond her hard outer shell, a wonderful personality. Unfortunately, she was now in a cat and mouse game with Sam. She thought that she was the hunter; instead, she was the hunted.

Sam had spent days thinking of what he wanted done to Melissa. Revenge would be sweet and would also send a message to the entire DAs office....no one was beyond the reach of Sam’s family.

Meanwhile at New Dawn, the conversations were all around how to get Melissa into their facility. Despite multiple suggestions, the risk was high is abducting a DA. Finally, Chris made the suggestion, “let’s get to Melissa through Laura.” He argued while the DA would have protection, Laura would be alone after her detail was finished. They quickly hired a company to observe Laura, record her patterns and before long they had both a profile and a plan.

On Friday evening, Melissa packed up her papers as she had so many evenings before. She looked at Laura and quizzed her:

“Any plans for this weekend?”

“Not really, I am planning on a few drinks with some friends and then heading home, I want some peace and quiet,” Laura remarked.

Melissa nodded in agreement, “I will be glad when this case gets wrapped up and then both of our lives can get back to normal.”

Both women headed outside and into the waiting car. Within 15 minutes, Melissa was home and in the waiting hands of her home security detail while Melissa was headed downtown for a drink.

The Hammer and Anvil was a nice neighborhood pub that attracted a young professional crowd. On Friday evenings, it was usually busy and tonight was no exception. As Laura made her way to the table where some friends were sitting, a smile broke out on her face. “TGIF” was all she shouted over the roar of the crowd and looked around for a waitress.

As Laura walked to her table, a waitress walked over and took her order. Given the heat outside, this was a Mojito night. As the waitress walked to the bar, she nodded to the bartender. Earlier in the week, both had been given $500 to insure the drops of liquid in a small vile got safely into Laura’s drinks. No one noticed the three golden drop fall on top of the mint leaves as the drink was muddled. Within minutes, it was in front of Laura and with the shout of cheers, she sipped to cooling liquid.

Given her profile, Chris knew Laura would consume about 3 drinks over a 2 hr period. The dosage was adjusted to build up to the third drink. It was a simple 25%—25%—50% delivery. By the time the entire dose was delivered, Laura would be in no shape to evade the start of her training.

Laura was enjoying her drink and hardly noticed the change in how she was feeling. Suddenly the music became clearer, thinking about work, harder, and for the strangest reason, a tingle started between her thighs. The tingle turned into a slow heat and it dawned on Laura that she was “turned on.” Quickly, she tried to dismiss the idea and signaled the waitress for another drink. The bartender saw the signal and quickly added the next dose to the minty mojito. He mentioned to the waitress that this was the easiest $500 he had ever made.

Over the course of the next 30 minutes, the drugs again slowly flowed into Laura’s body. The effect was subtle, but unrelenting. By the time she finished her second drink, her arousal was building. She looked around at all of the men and women and felt a gush of wetness between her legs. She looked flustered and someone asked if she was ok. Laura answered, “it’s been a long week, I just need to relax. One more and I am out of here.” With that she signaled for another drink. As before, it was soon delivered, but this time with the remaining 50% of the dose.

Laura felt the drugs hit her system and had to suppress a moan. Her friends commented she looked flushed and she hurriedly stated that she was ok, but clearly she was unsure of herself. Within moments and given the time, Laura’s friends got up to leave; however, she needed to sit to settle herself for a moment. As her friends walked away, another woman approached the table. It was Mallory. She sat down and quickly took control of the confused Laura who was by now totally open to any and all commands. Inside her own head, Mallory was screaming about what she was doing—ruining another police agent, but she had no choice. Within minutes, the suggestible Laura was seen leaving with Mallory—arm in arm. As they left, someone remarked that they didn’t think Laura swung that way, shrugged her shoulders and turned back to her drink.

Outside, Mallory opened the car door and settled Laura in the front passenger seat. Laura’s mind was fogged and her body aroused as she struggled with the initial New Dawn programming. Finally, she just shut her eyes and relaxed as drugs flooded her system. Mallory headed towards the New Dawn compound. As she did, she made a call to Chris who complimented her success with a “good girl” comment. Those words brought an immediate rush of pleasure to Mallory’s body. While driving, Mallory continually looked over at Laura and seemed captivated by her soft moans. She allowed her hand to rest on Laura’s thigh which instinctively fell open allowing Mallory to feel the wetness of her captive’s panties. She smiled knowing that she soon might get to play with this new acquisition.

Upon arriving at the facility, Laura was placed on a gurney and immediately taken into a treatment room. It was already after 10pm and the team only had until Monday morning to complete its work. Within the hour, Laura was naked, wired, plugged and had been fitted with a visor and ear buds. Programming began immediately and by 2am, she was in the midst of sexual bliss orgasming hourly as if by clockwork.

By 8am on Sunday morning, the New Dawn team was ready to test the depths of Laura’s programming. Given the quick programming was temporary and would be deepened later, not much was expected except the ability to follow instructions. Personality and physical modifications would follow after Laura delivered the DA into New Dawn’s control. Troy, Chris and Helmut quickly decided Laura was an added bonus in the deal and she would remain a New Dawn Guinea Pig for future treatments.

Laura was brought before the three men who were seated on one side of a conference table. She had been weaned off of her IV hours ago and the fog in her head had cleared enough to think. She had no idea where she was or what had happened to her. All she knew was she was in a hospital bed and a strange room. As she was brought into the conference room, the men smiled.

“Welcome Laura, we hope you are feeling better. You’ve been out of it for the last few days, but then again, drugs do that to you.”

“Drugs,” Laura questioned, “I don’t use drugs.”

“Of course you don’t, well at least not willingly,” Chris chuckled. “We mean the drugs that were in your Mojitos and eventually brought you to our facility.” Laura looked stunned and for the first time understood the gravity of the situation. “I am a police officer, you drugged me, that is an offense.” Laura tried to pull herself up from the chair but was cut short by the command “sit.” Almost immediately, her arms and legs felt like lead weights. The men smiled as terror crossed the face of their new captive.

“It seems as if the new treatments are effective,” Troy commented. Looking at Laura, he clearly stated, “stand, remove your robe, and then sit down.” Laura went to object, but found herself standing, looked in horror as her robe fell to the floor, and started crying when she sat naked in front of the three men. All of the men smiled and could not resist giving each other ‘high fives.’

Laura tearfully pleaded, “what have you done to me, why, why are you doing this?” Helmut admired her body and Laura blushed as she felt his eyes scan her over and over. “You see Laura, you are just a means to an end. Through you, we will get District Attorney Warren.”

“Melissa,” Laura questioned. Helmut just nodded. He continued, “but given your intelligence and beauty, you have become a bonus. Both of you will become New Dawn Ladies.”

Almost on cue, Laura yelled out, “you are mad, I’ll never betray her.” Laughing, each man poured a drink and looked toward the captive. Finally, Helmut said, “clearly you don’t comprehend what we have done to you. Right now, you will do anything we ask.” With that, he looked Laura dead in the eyes and told her to touch herself. Laura started to reply when she looked down and saw her fingers gliding over her pussy. Horrified, she tried to stop but could not. The men enjoyed the policewoman’s struggle, but in the end, her silent moans and hip movement betrayed her arousal. “Good Girl,” Helmut whispered in her ear and Laura orgasmed in her chair.

Taken back to her room, Laura was again hooked to an IV line, earbuds and visor. Throughout the night images flowed into her mind deepening her surrender and submission. By the time she awoke on Monday morning, she was back in her own bed, in her own apartment with no apparent memories of what had taken place over the weekend. Instead, false memories of a relaxing weekend filled her head as she showered and headed out to work. She drove to Melissa’s place, nodded to the security team and waited for the DA to exit her home.

When Laura saw Melissa, she was immediately struck by her radiance. When Melissa hugged her good morning, a gush of wetness flooded Laura’s pussy. Trying not to show her embarrassment, Laura quickly got her charge into the car while wondering where that shot of arousal came from so early in the morning. She noticed everything about Melissa, her scent, her lips, the way her hair looked. The more she stared, the more arousal she felt. Finally, Laura started the car and pulled away happy for the drive as she attempted to clear her head.

Within minutes, Laura received a call....all Melissa heard was an intake of Laura’s breath and a slight moan; she heard nothing else. When at the first traffic light she went to ask Laura if everything was alright, she was greeted by a fine mist from a perfume spray bottle that quickly enveloped her head. Surprised, Melissa gasped inhaling a full dose. Within seconds, the DA’s world swirled around her before becoming black and silent. No one noticed the detour nor the arrival at the New Dawn facility. By the time anyone reported something amiss, both Laura and Melissa were deep underground while the car was enroute to a chop shop to be made into parts. Helmut called Sam Trophie, “your problem DA is under our loving care.” Sam hung up the phone and poured a scotch. He looked to his friends, “you gotta love it when a plan comes together.”

Melissa came too in a sterile room. Everything was white. Across from her was a bank of machines which she could not recognize. She tried to move, but noticed immediately that she was restrained. She could not move her arms nor her legs. She also noticed that she was totally naked. Looking up, she saw a ceiling mirror reflecting her image. She saw the IV line going into her right arms and the wires attached to her body. She was confused with no idea what happened or how she got into the room.

Troy watched the young DA through a two way mirror. He was personally overseeing her treatment and transformation. Given she was the first high profile project, he wanted no mistakes. All of there work came down to this moment. Alicia, Paula, Jenny and Mallory were mere prototypes for what was in store for Melissa and by default, Laura. Troy turned their care and continued development over to Helmut and Chris. Otto and Bruce were given to other members of the staff studying how to intensify their newly instilled bisexual nature. As Troy watched, Melissa again checked her restraints. He nodded to a technician who with the tap of a keyboard released a new drug into the IV cocktail. One that would greatly increase anxiety over the next 2-4 hrs.

Melissa became more agitated and her movements more rapid. Time after time she tried her bindings with the same result—failure. She began calling out for help, but only heard silence. Two hours later, a technical staff member entered the room and used a syringe to inject additional drugs into the IV line. Melissa tried to ask questions, but got no answers further frustrating her. Tears formed in the corners of her eye; she felt she was losing control. Chris looked at his watch. “I think it is time to prepare the patient.”

Immediately, three technicians entered the room. Before Melissa could open her mouth, a bit gag was inserted and secured. Drool formed in the corner of her lips and fell onto her cheeks. Melissa was terrified, she was laying in bed, naked, spread wide and in front of strangers. Her humiliation grew as her body was shaved smooth of all hair. Only her head was spared. Six hands then massaged oil tainted with New Dawn drugs into her skin. The drugs entered her pores and were soon flowing freely in Melissa’s body. She tried to cry out, but again, she could not. Before leaving, a technician added another drug to the IV line. This one induced thirst...a thirst that consumed Melissa over the next 90 minutes. When Chris looked at her, he knew she was ready. Breaking a DA would be a pleasure.

A technician entered the room and removed the bit gag. Immediately, Melissa tried to ask a question. Pain ripped through her body. Melissa screamed. The technician looked at her, shook her head and whispered " you have an insert in your pussy my dear, when you disobey, a push of a button delivers a painful shock like you have just experienced. You will not speak unless you are spoken too. Do you understand?” Melissa, tears rolling down her cheeks, nodded. “Good, now what do you want?”

“I am thirsty, I need a drink.”

“Silly me, where are my manners,” said the staff member hitting a few buttons on the control panel. As she did, a mechanical arm extended over the table holding Melissa. The arms held a large dildo shaped like a man’s penis. “Anytime you need a drink, just put your lips on the cock and suck, you’ll get all the cool water you desire.”

Melissa looked at the woman is disbelief. “You’ve got to be kidding, I’d never do that.”

“Suit yourself,” the technician commented as she injected another round of the thirst inducing drug into the IV. “You know where the water is and how to get it if you need it.” She turned her back and walked out of the room.

Within 30 minutes, Melissa’s body was dying of thirst. She had never been so thirsty in her life. Over and over she stared at the dangling cock thinking of the promised cool water. She looked around the room and saw no cameras and decided to chance a small sip. As Chris watched with glee, the young DA lifted her head and wrapping her lips around the cock, began sucking. Within seconds the cock expanded and released a slow stream of cool water down Melissa’s throat. She found out that the harder she sucked, the more water she received. Of course, she did not know the water was tainted with the New Dawn formula that steadily increased her arousal. At the same time the insert in her pussy began to hum shooting waves of pleasure deep into her body. Sucking cock had multiple rewards......this was imprinted on her brain. As she sucked harder and was rewarded with more, she did not realize a camera was recording her demise.

Chris directed the filming. He had to admit, breaking and changing the DA was a thrill. When he read what Sam wanted as an end product, his cock almost twitched with excitement. As Melissa satisfied her thirst, her journey into Sam’s hell had just started. Once the New Dawn drugs were introduced, there was no turning back. Chris could not believe how sexy then scene before him was becoming. The young DA, with a beautiful body now naked, sucking an artificial cock with all the vigor of a street whore.

Melissa’s thirst was satisfied at the same moment an orgasm ripped through her body causing her to bite down on the cock. The pressure of her teeth triggered a sensor in the cock which activated the shock protocol. Instantly, her pussy went from feeling pleasure to pain as the shock ripped through her body. As she fell back crying a computerized voice reminded her....“unnecessary pressure or use of teeth will cause undo pain. Please suck the device properly.”

For the next three days, Melissa was subjected to round after round of drugs and mental conditioning using visors, earbuds, and subliminal messages. All that New Dawn had learned with the previous subjects was transferred to Melissa. In the end, she had not chance.

By Friday, Melissa awoke in what looked like a hospital room. There were no windows, but there was a functioning TV, a shower, flowers and a plush robe. She was still naked under the covers. She got out of bed and slowly examined her body in front of a mirror. She seemed the same except her pussy was now totally bald. She looked at her breasts and felt her nipples were somewhat larger and she felt the same about her clit. She had never studied her own anatomy closely, but never before saw her clit protruding as it currently did. If she was not careful, the mere act of walking caused stimulation. She reached for her robe just as the sound of the door broke her from her inspection.

Melissa wanted to ask a bunch of questions, but somehow she knew not too. The mere fact that she said nothing made Chris smile. It was simple reward and punishment and it was very effective in conditioning subjects. Deep down, Melissa knew if she talked, she’d be punished. She remained silent as she was escorted down the hall.

Entering a room, she saw four men at a conference table. She only recognized one....Sam. Immediately rage filled her brain, but she did nothing. Sam simply smiled and said “surprise” as Melissa was led to a chair.

Chris started talking. “Melissa, I am sure you have a lot of questions, so let me explain your situation.” Over the next ten minutes, Chris explained to Melissa his relationship with Sam and convinced her that her life as a DA was over. Although in immediate denial, Melissa knew she was in trouble. Sam then spoke.

“So the DA’s office thought they could put me behind bars?” Sam laughed. “Who’s incarcerated whom here?” With that, he told Melissa to stand and although mentally she tried to refuse, tears formed as she realized she was now on her feet. “Drop the robe.” Melissa was horrified as her hands opened the sash and the robe fell to the floor. “Now sit.” Melissa sat in front of the men, naked and exposed.

She turned her head as she saw the door open and in walked Laura between two staff members. Like Melissa, her bodyguard responded to commands and was soon kneeling on all fours in front of the men. As Chris lowered his zipper, Laura instinctively began to reach for his cock and suck. As she did, Bruce was brought in and quickly positioned himself behind Laura. Within seconds, his enlarged cock, knot and all was plowing into the bodyguard’s pussy. At the same time, Laura’s mouth surrounded Chris’ cock which she sucked like a pro. Melissa recoiled in horror. Sam looked at her and whispered, “this will soon be you; from DA to cocksucker.” As he laughed in her face he whispered, “now why don’t you show Sam how much you appreciate him by playing with that sweet pussy.” To her horror, Melissa felt her fingers invade her own sex and as she watched Laura descend into her own sexual hell, she found her’s. Both women were looking at each other unable to help one another or stop what was going on. Inside their heads, they were screaming. Physically, however, and to anyone watching the film, they were turned on. When Laura finally screamed in orgasm, Melissa was not far behind her. Chris exploded seconds later as did Bruce filling Laura’s mouth and pussy with thick ropes of sperm. Exhausted, both women slumped : Laura to the floor where she awaited Bruce’s knot to deflate and Melissa in her chair.

Sam nodded his head in approval. “Please continue with her conditioning and transformation. I can’t wait to see the final results.”

TO BE CONTINUED