The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 9

Melissa was led back to her room. She was put into her bed where she lay in a docile state as a new IV was started. As a drug cocktail flowed into her veins, Melissa tried to think clearly about how to get out of this mess, but in her mind she saw images of Laura taking two cocks and her own fingers plunging deep into her body. Arousal won out over her safety, and as the visor over her eyes flooded with erotic images, subliminal messages again raced through her mind. Melissa relaxed back into the bed surrendering to the feelings racing through her body.

Once Melissa was fully under control of the drugs, the medical team entered the room. Melissa was measured, blood was drawn and lab work was sent to be analyzed. One of the staff commented that “this transformation is going to be extremely difficult given what the client wants.” The doctor looked down at the sheet and a picture next to it. “I don’t think so. Given what we know about genetic coding and DNA, it is easier then you think.” He laughed, “besides, turning a 32 year old woman into an 18 year old teen should be fun.” With that, he started a second IV line into Melissa.

When the doctor left the room, the rest of the staff went to work. There were to be blood draws twice a day and all vital signs monitored at all times. As with the other women, small pumps were placed over Melissa’s nipples and clit and when suction was applied, they engorged with blood.

On Monday, Melissa was wheeled into an OR suite where some cosmetic surgery was completed. Throughout it all, Melissa was kept docile and quiet under the influence of New Dawn formulas. Sam, meanwhile, was kept up to date with the progress. While her physical appearance was being changed, so was her mind. The drugs kept her mind open to suggestions. Although her memories could not be erased, they could be compartmentalized and locked away. In their place, she was given a new personna designed by Sam that could be brought forward at any time. Although is a dream-like sleep as she was recovering, her dreams were increasingly more erotic. She was kept on the constant edge of orgasm and allowed to occasionally release much to the delight of her captors. As her dreams got bolder and hotter, subliminal messages lowered her inhibitions. By the end of the treatment, Melissa would enjoy anything Sam asked her to do.

Laura meanwhile was receiving similar treatment minus the body modifications. Her drug regimens included progesterone which had the same effect as on Mallory, Jenny and the others. Each day, Laura awoke to increasingly sensitive nipples and by the end of the week, when she orgasmed, tiny droplets of milk formed on the tip of her nipples. Laura was screaming inside her mind, but externally, she could not escape the programming and conditioning being inflicted on her. Her day was consumed with pleasure, how to give it, how to receive it, and how to experiment with it. Helmut viewed Laura as a bonus in the Melissa deal. As her conditioning continued, more extreme kinks were introduced to include exhibitionism, BDSM, and role play. Helmut joked that when he was done with Laura and combined her with the already transformed Alicia, there would be no kink uncovered.

By the end of the month, Melissa was almost ready for the big reveal. Throughout the month, she had been kept in a drugged and dreamlike state, but over the last few days, she had gradually returned to reality. When Melissa awoke in the morning, the DA found herself in a bright, sun filled room. Looking around, Melissa seemed unsure of herself. As before, she had no idea how she got in the room, where she was, or what had happened. For the moment, her recall about being a DA was perfect, but that was about it. She realized that she had slept nude and slipped out of bed to grab a robe she saw hanging by a dresser. As she looked to her left into a wall mirror, she saw a reflection of someone she did not even recognize. Staring back at her was a blonde teenage girl, about 18 years of age, with full lips, firm breasts and a tight body. Melissa could not help but stare and falling to her knees.....scream.

The technical team watched her reactions with amusement. “Well, the cat’s out of the bag,” Troy commented and all others laughed. With that, Melissa’s door opened and she was whisked away to a conference room. Once in the room, she was placed in a chair and told to remain quiet. Surprisingly, she immediately went silent and sat there as if in school. Melissa’s head was in turmoil, what had they done to her? The image staring back at her earlier was a stranger, a teenager, not anyone she recognized. Her mind convulsed in a silent scream; outwardly, Melissa just sat there.

The door to her left opened and in walked Troy, Chris, Helmut and Sam. All had smiles, Sam had the largest. Looking down, the crime boss commented, “perfect, you have exceeded expectations.” He continued, “I could walk her into any courtroom right now and no one would recognize her.” Troy added, “additionally, her fingerprints have been modified as has her DNA, so even if she claimed she was the former DA, she’d be declared nuts and locked away.”

Sam looked at Melissa and smiled, “you are free to join in the conversation Melissa, afterall, we will be spending a lot of time together.”

Suddenly, Melissa could speak. She screamed at Sam, " what have you done? How could you? Then she started sobbing. Troy looked at Sam and commented, “well, there is more.” Those words caught Sam’s attention.

“Right now, she is in the Melissa mode, meaning she’s a teenager in body only, but her mind and thoughts are of the 32 year old DA. We thought you’d like to occasionally use this to remind her of her past. In this mode she will still obey everything you say, remain docile and submissive, and be the perfect companion.”

“In the Missy mode, her speech, thoughts and actions will be much more in line with her physical appearance. In effect, you will have an 18 year old companion on your arms. With that, Troy looked at Melissa and simply stated “Melissa, assume Missy mode.” Instantly, Melissa smiled, stood and introduced herself as Missy. Her voice, mannerisms and thought pattern were immediately changed. Inside her head, Melissa wanted to scream as she felt her mind dull, but she could not. As her intelligence dropped, her voice took on the higher pitch of a teen. Sam now saw the final product of the transformation.

Sam was stunned. “Perfect,” is all he could say over and over. As Missy stood there, Troy handed her a present which she was giddy over. It was a necklace that simply said “Missy.” Sam helped her put it on and as as his hands brushed the teen’s neck, a noticeable rush of pleasure shot through Missy’s body causing her to press back into the crime boss. Everyone watching saw Missy’s body flush and they soon detected a slight scent of female arousal. “Sam.....any questions?”

Sam had none. Melissa/Missy was taken back to her room, while Sam talked to the New Dawn staff. “The money will be transferred into your account this afternoon.” Arrangements were made for Melissa’s transfer to include personal identification and documentation. Sam laughed, “who would of thought that it would end like this? The former tight assed DA now my arm candy.” All Troy said was “we are glad we could be of service, please let others know of our service.”

By 2 pm, all was ready for Missy’s departure. In her room, Missy got ready in a short sun dress. Combing out her blonde hair, she silently fingered her necklace. She had an image of Sam in her mind. He was so strong, so in control, so much a man, and he took care of her. Just thinking of him heightened her body’s sense of arousal. Missy felt her pussy moisten and her nipples firm up, now clearly poking through the thin fabric of the dress. She was so lucky. Standing up, the former DA checked herself one last time in the mirror, adjusted some makeup, and walked out the door. Sam was waiting in the lobby. When he saw her approach, his cock got hard. He planned on enjoying all of his new companion. Missy walked straight up to Sam, wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him on the lips and whispered “take me home.” As Troy and Chris watched on the CCTV monitor, the happy couple left the facility and were soon on there way to Sam’s beachside villa.

Arriving at the villa, it was not long before Sam had Melissa on her knees by the outside pool. She was naked basking in the sunshine willingly displaying her tone body to her companion and anyone else who happened to sail or motor by. As Sam lay there sipping a drink, Melissa or Missy, engulfed his cock like it was a candy cane at Christmas. She could not get enough. Before Sam exploded, he turned Missy around and took her from behind. She loved every minute, pressing back for more, squeezing her tight pussy muscles to hold his cock until both screamed in orgasm. Sam pulled free smiling. He was already liking is investment and was wondering what the DA trapped deep in Missy’s mind was thinking. To drive home his point he looked at Missy on all fours commenting, “I’ll bet they never talked about this in law school.” Then he slapped her on the ass and told her to make him another drink.

Chris turned to Troy, “so what about Laura?” Continuing, “both Helmut and I have been working with her.” Given Alicia’s earlier programming and Helmut’s investment, it was decided that Helmut would control both Alicia and Laura moving forward. He was very interested in exploring the darker side of a woman’s sexuality and both Alicia and Laura would provide that opportunity. Chris and Troy would share Jenny, Paula and Mallory. Chris commented “after seeing the work done on Melissa, I have new plans for my bitch of an ex-wife.” With that he left to see the medical director.

Laura’s programming changed dramatically over the next few days. Although kept in a state of constant arousal, her subliminal messages were now heavily focused on BDSM and the thrill of being submissive, especially submissive to another woman. Images of Alicia, her body inked and pierced and dressed in leather flashed in front of the visor covering her eyes. Each time she saw Alicia’s image, the dildo inside her pussy would shoot an erotic charge throughout her body. Laura was now outfitted with the same chastity device the other women wore. By constant reinforcement, Alicia became a symbol of pleasure to her. At the same time, while Alicia remained submissive to Helmut, training was introduced that made her dominate to other women....and very bisexual. Helmut wanted to see how far he could push these two women.

Jenny meanwhile could not stop her continual fucking of Bruce. Her body was in a constant state of arousal and the two of them fucked at least three times a day. When not fucking Bruce, she was often found sitting in the corner on her bed fingering herself to one orgasm after another. Her sexual appetite had grown insatiable. Jenny was also pregnant, but in her arousal, it had not registered on her that her body was changing. She was no longer in constant heat—she just had an increasing sexual appetite.

Paula, now under Chris’ total control was destined for some changes. When Chris saw what was possible with Melissa, he ordered up similar treatments for his ex-wife with some significant differences. By now, Paula’s breasts were filled with milk requiring a three times a day milking. Occasionally Paula’s hands would be bound and a milking skipped, until she was moaning in pain, then she’d be milked and fucked at the same time. Her own orgasming triggering additional milk production. One kink that had been added to Paula’s mind was her exhibitionist streak. She now loved being on display. Chris designed a display wall for her in the treatment hallway. He had her led to the wall where she was disrobed, and bound spread eagle in a standing position. She was kept that way for hours as staff members walked buy. As the pressure in her breasts increased, she was forced to beg for relief pleading with those passing her to squeeze her breasts or suck on her nipples. The more she begged and felt eyes on her, the more aroused she became. When a female staff member noticed Paula leaking pussy juice, she reached out, stroked her distended clit and brought her to a quick, sharp orgasm. Paula was aroused and embarrassed at the same time. “What a slut,” she heard those walking by mutter, but those very words turned her on.

When Paula was taken back to her room, she was sedated and quickly moved into the OR where the first of many surgical procedures started. At the same time, her DNA was resequenced per Chris’ instructions. Now, the staff just had to wait for the final results. In the meantime, subliminal programming continued on the former trophy wife. Chris remarked, “she will come to regret the day she opened her legs for Ott’s cock.”

Otto meanwhile was in a continuing living hell. The images flashing in front of his visor became more and more homosexual in nature. Every time he saw a cock, or a homosexual act, his body was stimulated by sensors. Conversely, every time her saw a pussy or a heterosexual act, he received a sharp dose of pain. It did not take long for his conditioning to sink in. As proof, the was brought into a room where Mallory and Bruce were restrained on tables. Both were naked. Bruce’s cock was hard, while Mallory’s pussy was lubricated and ready for fucking. Without any hesitation at all, Otto quickly went between Bruce’s thighs and lowered his lips down to suck the rigid cock. For minutes, he sucked like a pro until Bruce cried out in orgasm firing rope after thick rope of his seed down Otto’s throat. All who watched saw how Otto’s cock pulsed with excitement as he felt the semen hit the back of his throat. When the probe sitting against his prostate was activated, he too erupted in orgasm, spilling his seed onto the floor. Immediately reprimanded for making a mess, the staff had Otto clean his ejaculate from the floor with his tongue, something he willingly did. All of this was filmed for Chris’ pleasure. Like Paula, Otto regretted the day when he plunged his cock into her warm pussy. It was the last pussy he would ever enjoy.

The three men were surprised when they received an offer for Mallory on Monday morning. Although not in the business of selling off their protégés, the offer was too good to refuse. It seemed as if Mallory had made some enemies in organized crime while she was on the police force. Now Sam was outside spreading the word and there was an offer on the table for both Mallory and Laura.....a pair of former policewomen. At $4M for the pair, it was an offer to rich to refuse. The men rationalized that they could always get replacements given the success of their programming, so a deal was quickly arranged. Within weeks, in underground clubs that no one talked about, Mallory and Laura were the star performers. They danced, teased and when told too, fucked VIP patrons and their new bosses. Both left New Dawn without inhibitions and performed solo and as a couple....a very bisexual couple. When a visiting Japanese mobster made a request that both be mounted by Great Danes, the act was immediately arranged. Over weeks, nothing was too extreme for the former policewomen and one scene became more extreme than the other. Both women were captives in their own bodies and were sentenced to a living hell. Their new owners never missed the opportunity to remind them that this is what happens when you run afoul of the crime families. Again, although screaming on the inside, the duo smiled, remains calm and performed as asked on the outside.

Otto was quickly sold to a Gay Club in Mexico where he became a butt boy for ownership. Chris enjoyed nothing more then getting pictures of him servicing clients. With Melissa, Laura, Mallory and Otto now departed from the New Dawn facility and Paula undergoing transformation, the question now remained about what to do with Alicia, Bruce and Jenny. Before the men could make a decision, a technician walked in stating they had a potential client requesting a meeting.

Early the next morning, they met with Jack Mayer. Jack was an influential radio host and right wing columnist. His problem was Toni Hobbs, a well know feminist now up for tenure at a prestigious university. Jack discussed his issues with Toni and clearly stated, “I want to embarrass her, the feminist movement and destroy her life in academia.” All three New Dawn executive nodded their heads. Helmut spoke, “Jack, we are businessmen and not interested in your motivations or politics. You have come to us with a problem and we can fix it; however, I must admit that we are familiar with Ms Hobbs’ work and will take some degree of satisfaction in carrying out this assignment.” With that, final papers were signed and the initial down payment was wired to the New Dawn account. While Toni Hobbs prepared for a new semester at the university, she had no idea that she was now on the New Dawn hunting list.

Toni Hobbs was an ardent feminist with a brilliant mind. Educated at a prestigious California university, she was now on the fast track to tenure. In addition to teaching, she was the author of multiple papers on the feminist movement, was active in liberal and some would argue progressive politics, and was a frequent guest on news and talk shows. Ms. Hobbs, as she referred to herself, accomplished this at the ripe old age of 30. Beyond academia, she managed to keep herself in great shape and was in many ways, a classic American Beauty. Her hair was naturally blonde, but she dyed it brunette because she felt society would not take her seriously as a blonde. She was single, did not need a man or a relationship, but was not bisexual or homosexual. However, she argued sexual orientation was a woman’s choice. She did not drink and had no known vices. In some circles, it was rumored that she was a virgin. However, she was a media darling and a spokeswoman for her cause.

New Dawn hired the same investigative company that had done the earlier surveillance of Melissa. For weeks they tailed Toni Hobbs and had yet to find a vice or weakness they could exploit. She did not drink, had a small circle of friends and except for going to the gym and salon, did little in the way of outside of work activity. When New Dawn got this report, it was decided that they would have to be a little unconventional in their acquisition.

On Friday, Toni arrived home to find refills for her Mountain Spring Mineral Water in there usual place on her porch. She drank only bottled water and found buying the 10 gallon container and dispenser much cheaper then individual bottles. She moved the three jugs inside and immediately took the cap off of one and inverted it on the dispenser. After throwing her keys on the table, she grabbed a glass, some ice and poured herself a large drink of cool water. Sorting the mail, she drained one glass and poured a second before changing into more comfortable clothing.

Little did Toni know, that her fresh water supply had been doctored by New Dawn, as as she slowly sipped, the vice-like grip of her would be captors tightened around her. After dinner and some light reading, Toni turned in for bed. Once asleep, she had a series of vivid dreams: dreams highly erotic in nature, triggered by the drug laced water. When she awoke from a fitful sleep 8 hours later, she was aroused. Toni rarely felt this way, but soon had taken her Hitachi Magic Wand from her night stand and within minutes was lost in the wave of an orgasm. “God, I needed that after the last week,” she mumbled to herself as she went to the shower. What surprised her the most, however, was the subtle arousal she continued to feel.

After breakfast and coffee brewed with the laced water, Toni headed out for some shopping all the while feeling the slight pangs of arousal flow through her body. She tried to dismiss the feelings and actually did a good job ignoring them for the first few hours. However, as she continued to sip from her companion water bottle, the feelings returned. Arriving a few minutes early for her monthly hair appointment, Toni was disappointed to hear that her colorist was sick. Marie, the owner, said they had an adequate fill in and introduced her the Jenny. Jenny, smiled, took her hand and led her deep into the shop. Jenny of course, was the former intern and New Dawn’s first acquisition.

Once Toni settled in the chair and relaxed, Jenny pulled out a small bottle of designer drugs and mixed them with the coloration formula. Wearing gloves to avoid any skin contact, Jenny then began the slow process of coloring Toni’s hair. By the time she was done, Toni had received almost a full dose of the New Dawn formula. Toni’s arousal became somewhat distracting as her hair was rinsed and styled. She could feel her nipples harden like pebbles and she knew her pussy was wet. By the time she was finished, her arousal made her think of nothing else. Hurrying home, Toni rushed upstairs and fell onto her bed. As she did, she stripped of her clothes and buried her hand between her thighs. Toni was shocked, she was not only wet, she was soaked. She fingered herself to orgasm and then a second before falling asleep,

When she awoke in the morning, she again felt the pangs of arousal. Picking up the phone, she called her friend Alice, an Internal Medicine Specialist, and said that something was wrong. She did not go into details, but Alice agreed to meet her in her downtown office in a few hours even though it was a Sunday. The New Dawn team put plans into motion and had soon intercepted Alice rendering her harmless, while opening up the office and staffing it with a New Dawn nurse.

Upon arriving, Toni was greeted by the nurse who apologized that Alice had not arrived yet, but offered to get Toni established in an exam room. Toni was told to remove her clothes, put on an exam gown, and wait for the doctor. The nurse then brought her a glass of water asking her to hydrate. As Toni sat there drinking the water and waiting for her doctor, she began to feel dizzy. Laying her head back to steady herself, she shut her eyes for a moment. As she did, she missed Troy and the medical team arrive. Looking down on Toni, Troy simply said, “welcome to New Dawn.” Pulling out a syringe, he gave her a quick injection, started an IV drip, and soon had her on a gurney headed for the elevator and a waiting ambulance. When the ambulance pulled into the New Dawn facility, it just looked like another patient was being moved.

The New Dawn staff was efficient and soon had Toni in her treatment room, drugs flowing into her body, and sedated. At the same time, ear buds and the visor began their work. Chris looked down and whispered in the educator’s ear: “Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.” They then turned off the light and left Toni to the machines.

Given the semester had not yet started, no one missed Toni, or Dr Hobbs as she was called on campus. After 7 days, Toni was gradually brought back to consciousness. When her eyes opened, Toni was confused as she was unfamiliar with her surroundings. To her shock, she found herself in what looked like a hospital room, but her arms and her legs were secured to the bed frame. As she struggled with her bindings and was about to shout out, Toni heard the door open and in walked Alice, her friend, followed by members of the nursing staff.

“Toni, I am glad you are finally awake, you had us worried,” a concerned Alice started saying. Before she could finish, Tony blurted out, “untie me, why am I tied?” Alice did not blink an eye.

“Toni, I am sorry, I cannot release you until I am not sure you won’t try to harm yourself?”

“Harm myself, I would never harm myself.” Alice looked down at her friend, “Toni, I am afraid you already did. When we found you, you had a needle sticking out of your arm, needle marks on your other arm, and a fresh tattoo on your body. You were incoherent.”

Toni looked down at her arm and saw the marks. “How could this happen? Why did this happen?”

Alice continued, “Toni, my colleague has seen cases like this before, you were working too hard and just snapped, luckily I found you and we got you here to intervene.” Toni started crying, “oh my god, this is crazy....no, no, I am not crazy.”

“No one said you are crazy Toni, just worn out. You need some rest and therapy before resuming your schedule.” With that, Alice produced a syringe and injected it into Toni’s arm. “That will help you relax.” Troy met Alice as she left her friend’s room. The moment she saw him, she started trembling.....“please, please, I did all you asked.”

Troy smiled, “yes you did and as I promised, you can have your reward.” With that, he unzipped his pants and gave Alice access to his cock. Within seconds, she was on her knees slurping on his growing hardness. As she did, she fingered her own pussy and was soon moaning around his cock. Her tongue got the first taste of Troy’s pre-cum which drove her to even new heights of pleasure. By the time Troy grabbed the back of her head and announced “here I come,” Alice was in her own sexual world lost in the feelings running through her body. She came over her own fingers and then put them in her cum filled mouth to lick them off. Alice, like many before her was screaming on the inside, but no one could resist the New Dawn treatment.

Inside Toni’s room, she slept a fitful sleep. Her mind was assaulted with images bisexual in nature. She saw herself sucking, being eaten, being fucked and used as a common whore and loving it. Every time her mind tried to fight what she was seeing, the images grew more frequent and intense. By the time the team finished with Toni, she was a new woman. Sitting in her room, instead of reading feminist journals, Toni now read the latest issue of Cosmo. Each night, as she slept, Toni was assaulted by subliminal messages slowly reworking her thought patterns. When Alice came in to examine her, the touches between doctor and patient turned her on. Her hardening nipples and extended clit were not lost on Alice, who was dealing with her own programming. The touches became more emboldened. Toni shut her eyes and a soft moan escaped through her lips.

Alice whispered to her patient that the restraints could finally come off. Freed from the bed, Toni immediately wrapped her arms around her doctor and pulled her lips close. There was a moment of hesitation before lips met lips, followed by exploring tongues dancing inside first Tomi’s and then Alice’s mouth. Of course, it was all filmed. Alice expertly teased Toni’s nipples and clit until her patient’s body quivered. When she lowered her lips to kiss Toni’s virgin pussy, all Toni could do was grip Alice’s head and pull her tight to her sex. Alice’s talented tongue did the rest driving Toni to one orgasm after another. As Toni fell back exhausted, Alice reached to the bedside tray and got a long anal plug coated with a slippery gel infused with the New Dawn formula. Spreading Toni’s legs, she slowly inserted the plug in Toni’s virgin ass eliciting a loud moan. “It is important the plug remain in place for the next few hours,” the doctor stated. Toni, her mind confused, only nodded.

Troy watched it all with Chris. “You may call Jack and tell him that his package will be ready in 72 hrs.” For the next three hours, the staff watched Toni struggle with the feelings swelling up from her ass. Like her virgin pussy, Toni’s ass had never been penetrated and now it was plugged. The drug infused gel, fueled her arousal and every movement of her hips brought new pleasures to her body. When the staff brought in a visor and ear buds, she willingly accepted them. The images were of anal sex....male on female and female on female. Every once and awhile, an image of Alice complete with a strap-on was flashed into her brain, when it was, Toni’s hips moved driving the plug deeper and eliciting a soft moan. Lost in her inner world of passion, Toni did not feel the IV started in her arm, or the slow but steady drip of drugs enter her body. As she drifted off into a drug induced sleep, she entered Phase III of her treatment. The bed was pushed into the operating suite where a team of surgeons began the final transformation of America’s favorite feminist.

Toni was kept under sedation for two weeks. Her email account at the university was easily hacked, so an out of office, taking some vacation before the semester starts, message deflected any suspicions. Alice was sent back to her practice unaware of the triggers placed deep in her mind.

After the two weeks, Toni was gradually brought out from under sedation. For two weeks, she had plastic surgery, body sculpting and cosmetic procedures that transformed her look. At the same time, her mind and personality were toyed with. Where there was once an hard core feminist with a dominant personality, now there was a beautiful,meek and mild submissive, happy to please those around her. Toni woke on her own and was soon standing in front of a mirror examining the changes. Tears formed in her eyes as she saw the young blonde staring back at her. Toni’s breasts were enhanced and now felt heavy on her chest, and she could see the firmness of the nipples. Her pubic region was smooth and hairless and her clit seemed to have grown. She could see it poking out from the folds of her skin.

As Tears began to flow, the door opened and in walked Troy and the medical team. “What have you done to me?” Troy simply answered that “we’ve made some adjustments to your body and your psyche, you were unhappy with your old self and these changes will improve your outlook on life.” With that, Jack entered the room.

“Dr. Hobbs, my aren’t you looking fine today, but you might want to put on some clothes.” A deep red blush consumed Tori’s body as she realized she was standing naked in front of a sworn enemy. “Jack, what are you doing here....how...?”

“I heard you turned over a new leaf and had a political conversion and wanted to see the ‘new you.’ Must admit, I am impressed.”

Troy used a trigger phrase on Toni and her voice instantly was raised and her mannerisms changed. Instead of being ashamed of her body being naked, she almost reveled in it. Jack saw the change and demanded Tori come and stand in front of him....she did. When he told her to kneel, she did. For the next 10 minutes, Tori knelt on the floor stroking and playing with herself until she was dripping. Inside she was screaming, but to all watching, she was enjoying.

The cameras were still rolling when she reached up and fished Jack’s cock out of his pants. Looking directly into the cameras, Professor Hobbs began a slow and sensual blow job that showed her skill at oral sex. Jack was beside himself as her lips surrounded his hard cock. Tori kept this up until Jack was ready to cum and when that moment arrived, he pulled his cock from between Tori’s lips and exploded all over her face. As cum ran over her lips, Tori did exactly how she had been trained, she licked them pulling ropes of seed into her mouth.

Jack looked to the medical staff, “amazing is all I can say.” Tori was left to clean up and dress. Within the hour, she had departed New Dawn enroute with Jack to his home in the hills over the city. That night, Tori lost her virginity while in the midst of a screaming orgasm. The woman who stated she would never have sex with a man was now begging for more, clutching Jack’s back and encouraging him to “fill her with your huge cock.” Jack obliged his new lover and smiled as he erupted deep inside her body close to her womb. Tori had never worried about birth control and had taken no precautions. Knowing he was impregnating her encouraged Jack to fuck his investment multiple times during the evening.

Soon, a press release was prepared and distributed to media explaining Tori’s conversion and love of Jack and his conservative cause. Over the next few weeks, Tori authored articles on “why feminists were wrong,” basically refuting the feminist ideology. Her new buxom, blonde self made the rounds of morning talk shows and to all interviewing her, it seemed she had a total conversion. When she returned home at night, she immediately stripped and ran around naked; afterall, Jack did not like clothed women. Within a month, she had missed her period and within six weeks, doctors confirmed she was pregnant. Jack could not have been happier. New Dawn had done its job.