The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Chapter 10 John Harper.

All of a sudden Robert’s mind was filled with very loud voices. He increased his filter and then tiptoes through the strongest mind. He found an uncoordinated mind which, he considered, had not learnt to project his wishes. His girlfriend was also strong but she was beginning to show signs of mental strain. They were next door with the neighbour from hell. Robert was intrigued and listened to the conversation. The neighbour from hell was complaining about Robert and Caroline always wearing rubber clothing and many of their visitors wore it also, the strong male replied, “What a lucky man, I would love it if Valery would wear latex” Robert tided up Valery’s mind and made her one hundred percent submissive towards her man. He then jumped into the neighbour from hell and made her the same.

Valery replied, “If that is what you would like, I am willing to try it.” John replied, “Nip next door and ask him where he buys his clothes from and we will get you some.” Robert could sense Valery walking towards him. He descended the stairs and waited behind the front door. As the door bell sounded he linked with her mind and opened the door. He took a step back and he observed the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, followed him in. He said, “You are absolutely gorgeous, what can I do for you.” Valery asked, “Where do you buy your clothes?” Robert made her obedient to him and said, “Come into the sitting room and I will tell you.” Valery found her body obeying Robert and walked into the room. Robert closed the door and said, “Remove all your clothing and I will find you something to wear.”

Robert stood and watched her undress and was nearly overcome by her beauty. He stole himself away and went up to the bedroom. He took clothes out of Caroline’s wardrobe and carried them back to Valery. As she pulled on the blouse, Robert said, “As the latex touches your skin you will feel hundreds a lips kissing you constantly.” Valery moaned and Robert passed her the latex jeans, Robert said, “These will give you the same feeling except when the crotch touches your pussy it will feel as if you are being fucked.” When the jeans were on Valery started to squirm as she reached for her shoes. The clothes fitted perfectly if not a little bit tight. Robert said, “These clothes come from the sex shop in Howard road.” When you buy some more you can return these here.” Robert stood in the doorway and watched Valery walk back to the house next door. He let his mind enter Valery’s grandmother and made her subservient to john and any other alpha male.” As Valery entered through the front door, John said, “Now don’t you look good?” Her Grandmother said, “What are you wearing, have you been next door.” John interrupted and said, “Where did he buy this lot then.” Valery replied, “Howard Road, in a sex shop.” John said to Valery’s Grandmother, “Do you know were Howard Road is in this City?” Grandmother replied, “Yes I do it is off to the road to the Motorway.” John replied, “Good you will come with us and navigate.”

Robert watched them all get into the car on Next door’s drive and disappear down the road. He stayed in Valery’s mind so he could catch any conversation in the car. Grandmother was continuing to berate Valery’s Clothing. Valery took her hand in hers and moved it to her latex covered thigh and laid it on the latex. Robert moved into her mind and gave her a full on Latex fetish. He then left them to their own devices and returned to his exercises. John was pleased, his camouflage was working, and he had followed Robert and had been in his mind for a long while. After finishing his exercises and making himself a mug of coffee, he senses the powerful mind returning. He looked out of the front window and saw them park next door. Valery exited the car in a cat suit and short mackintosh and her grandmother exited in a similar outfit with the addition of a gas mask. John and the old lady entered the house and Valery carried Caroline’s clothes in Robert’s direction.

Robert opened the door and invited the beautiful woman in. Robert saw John watching her and he said, “Is you boyfriend the jealous type.” Valery replied, “Is he ever, he always says he loves me but his actions are that of an owner.” Robert replied, “Well that is natural, when you were at school you had a boyfriend who was a sportsman, he had a gambling affliction and ran up a lot of debt. The lender was chasing him for his money and he needed cash quickly so he sold you to john for all his college money and the inheritance from his grandparents. You will never complain about him being your owner and you will always do and think as he instructs.” Valery blinked and opened her mouth to scream. Robert said, “This is your true reality now live it and forget I told you. Valery relaxed and said, “Here, I brought these back, like you asked.”

Robert was looking at the beauty in latex, and his cock was getting hard. Before he could instruct her to give him a blowjob the door bell sounded again. Robert opened the door and found John standing there. Robert said, “Come in your girlfriend was telling me how much she loves her new clothing.”

John replied, “Valery, stop chatting and come back with me, we are leaving.” Valery turned and ran to John, jumping into his arms.” As John led Valery back to their car, Robert felt a massive surge in his brain. He slumped down into a chair and closed his eyes. He sat there for fifteen minutes and when he opened his eyes, he could not remember anything since he got out of bed. He recognised that time had passed so he looked into his mind and found a hole where nothing existed. He recognised that someone had torn his memories out without regard for what damage it would have caused. He had no knowledge of that morning and it was now approaching twelve o’clock. He was contemplating what to do when the door bell sounded. Getting up he walked to the door and opened it. A vision in latex met his gaze and he wondered who it was under the gas mask and hood. The person said, “Please you have to help me, I have tried to remove the hood and mask but my hands will not do my bidding.” Robert replied, “Do I know you?” Valery’s |Grandmother replied, I am Gwendolyn from next door, please you have to help me?” Robert replied, “Come in and tell me why you are wearing latex.”

Gwendolyn entered the house and Robert closed the door. Robert led her to the lounge and asked her to sit. As Gwendolyn sat Robert looked into her mind and attempted to play back all that mornings memories. What he found was a similar hole. He looked in her subconscious mind and found his instruction and some from someone else. Robert asked, “Who is John and how do you know him?” Gwendolyn replied, “I do not know a John, but my Granddaughter and her boyfriend were due this morning, although I do not remember them coming.” Robert replied, “Well I cannot help you I never saw anyone this morning.” Gwendolyn replied, “Surely you could help me with this mask.” Robert attempted to control her mind by placing a command, of obedience to him, in her subconscious, and replied, “Why do you want to remove the mask.” Gwendolyn replied, “I have just made some lunch but I cannot get the food to my mouth.” Robert said, “Ok I will help you but you must promise to put the mask back on when you are finished eating.”

Robert reached out and pulled the hood down and then removed the mask. As soon as the mask was clear of Gwendolyn’s face she pushed her hands into her pockets and then could not remove them.” Gwendolyn screeched and said, “I cannot take my hands out of these pockets. Who is doing this to me?” Robert moved towards Gwendolyn to help but as he moved his hands towards her he also pushed his hand into his pockets.”

Robert said, “Whoever is doing things to you is also doing the same to me.” Gwendolyn replied, “What can we do.” Robert said, “What there, while I see if I can sort this.” He looked into his subconscious and found a raft of commands he attempted to delete them but they would not budge. He looked at the command relating to hands in pockets and found that he would have to move away from Gwendolyn before he could release them. He stepped back three paces and removed his hands. He looked at the command again and noticed another caveat. If he approached her with a fork of food he would be alright.”

Robert said, “Go back home and I will be there in a few minutes to help you eat.” After Gwendolyn had departed, Robert tried again to remove the raft of commands. He looked through each one of them and found that he was really compromised. He had no idea who had done this and could not affect any of these evil commands. He walked out of the house and along to the house next door. Gwendolyn had left the door open so he walked in. He found her in the kitchen with a plate of salad in front of her. He stopped and said, “You will have to move away from the food, if I am to help you.”

Gwendolyn moved to the end of the kitchen and Robert picked up the plate. He then moved back and told Gwendolyn to return to her seat. Robert took a knife and fork out of the kitchen drawer and walked with the pate back to Gwendolyn. He proceeded to feed her until the plate was empty. He then put the kettle on and made two cups of tea. Holding the cup so Gwendolyn could drink he helped her finish the tea. As soon as he was finished her hands came out of the pockets and she pulled the mask back on and then the hood. Robert said, “I will come Back at tea time and help you again,” before leaving and returning home. He spent all of the afternoon after making a sandwich, attempting to remove the raft of commands. After he had trawled through them all, twelve times, he had not made one jot of difference.

He thought he was still wearing his latex pyjamas and a floor length black latex mackintosh but he had not considered them at all since he had woken up. He decided to go back to bed and wait for Caroline. He did not know was if Caroline could help, but what he did not know was Valery and John had paid a visit to Yvonne, Megan and Charlotte and was now with Caroline. Lying in bed Robert remembered how his anger had given him more powers so he attempted to make himself angry.

Each time he felt his ager grow he slipped into a light sleep. Avery attempt he made he was thwarted by sleep and when he awoke he forgot what he had been doing. At six thirty three people walked into the house. Caroline climbed the stairs and said, “What have you done today.” Robert replied, “I have no idea but I seem to have upset someone.” Caroline replied, “You certainly have,” and then walked out of the room. She descended the stairs and walked into the sitting room where the other two people were sitting with their sexual organs on show.

John said, “Now Caroline, your husband was thinking of making Valery blow his cock, but I got there first, so from this moment on, you will become a whore who loves to blow cocks and suck pussies. Start with that pussy there, Valery’s cum will become your nectar and you will search out every other female to find it again. Caroline pushed her tongue into Valery’s pussy and started to lick and suck. She flipped Valery’s bud with her tongue and very soon Valery orgasmed. Caroline sucked up every last morsel and was in heaven. When she moved away from Valery, John pointed to his cock and said, “This cock is also your nectar and you will seek out every man to find it again. The only man you will never go near is your husband.” As you learn of your new rules you will assume this is your doing and need. However you will keep these rules and your implementation of them to yourself, they are our secret and must remain so.

Caroline slipped her mouth over John’s enormous cock, and started sucking and rubbing her tongue around the shaft. She performed her very best blow job and when John came she swallowed every last drop. John then said, “You will not remember all my rules because I am going to burn them into your subconscious and then I am going to make you forget. John burned all his rules into a redundant part of her subconscious including her new profession as a whore. He then ripped out her memories of the afternoon and evening so far. Valery said, “Why are you being so cruel. Robert did not do anything to me.”

John replied, “Ok I will give them an out.” John added a commands that would create a password, when given would lock her mind as a whore and more rules if she sucked Valery’s pussy out three times, and then Caroline slipped into a coma and John walked up to Robert who was also fast asleep. He moved all of the rules to a matching redundant part of his subconscious and added a rule that would make it impossible for him to see that area of his mind or anyone else’s. He also added a password that would make him forget.

He then returned to Valery who said, “What did you do?” John replied, “If Caroline eats you out three times she will be free of my evil commands. Come slut we are finished here.” He led Valery outside and then drove off. John had arranged for both Caroline and Robert to sleep for thirty minutes, however Gwendolyn had been waiting for Robert and she had given up. She rang the doorbell and it awoke Caroline. She wondered at first where she was and after looking at the wall clock, she wondered what5 she had done that afternoon. The door bell sounded again and she walked to answer the door. On finding her neighbour on the door step, Caroline asked, “To what do we owe this visit and why are you wearing that gas mask. Gwendolyn asked, “Where is Robert, he agreed to help me.” Caroline asked, “In what way was he going to help you, perhaps I could assist.” Gwendolyn replied, “He helped me to eat, when I take this mask off my hand go into these pockets and I cannot get them out until I have eaten. Caroline replied, “I will help you if I can eat out your pussy.” Gwendolyn replied, “I thought I saw John and Valery in your house this afternoon.” Caroline asked, “Who are John and Valery.” Gwendolyn explained who John and Valery were and that she thought John was responsible for her and Robert’s loss of memory. Caroline said, “I have lost this afternoon as well.” Gwendolyn replied, “Then it is certainly John doing these terrible deeds.”

In Gwendolyn’s kitchen Caroline was under the skirt of the mackintosh sucking a licking Gwendolyn’s pussy. As Gwendolyn climaxed, Caroline lapped up all the sexual juices. Pulling out she reheated the food in the microwave and then fed Gwendolyn. After all the food was eaten Gwendolyn pulled the gas mask back on. Caroline asked, “If feel as if some of my actions are not my own, do you have John’s address.” Gwendolyn produced a letter and said, “You can borrow this is has their address at the top.

Back in Caroline’s bed room Robert was stirring. He knows something had changed and when he looked in his mind he found no evil rules where they were, but he continued to feel as though they were still in effect. He looked at the time and thought, “Where is Caroline, she should be home by now.” He stepped out of the bed and walked to the stairs. He looked in the bathroom but no sign there. He walked down stairs and found the sitting room smelling of sex. He thought, “I wonder, if she has been compromised.” Caroline was nowhere in the house and then he thought, “Gwendolyn.” He looked in the mirror to check his clothing and did not see what he was wearing. He decided to walk next door. He walked out of the house and rang the doorbell on Gwendolyn’s front door. Gwendolyn opened the door in her mackintosh and gas mask. Robert asked, “I am sorry I am late do you still need my help?” Gwendolyn replied, “No thank you, you wife helped.” Robert asked, “Is she still here?”

Gwendolyn replied, “Yes, come in.” Robert entered the house and found Caroline in the kitchen on her knees in front of a chair. Robert was about to ask why when Gwendolyn sat on the chair and Caroline disappeared under the skirt of the mackintosh. Gwendolyn said, “I think John is responsible for all this and I have given Caroline his address.” Caroline took the letter out of her pocket and held it out. Robert took the letter and noticed the address. He scrutinized the address and noted it was at Newark-on-Trent about forty minutes away.

Robert waited for Caroline to finish and when she backed out from under Gwendolyn’s mackintosh he said, “We could pay them a visit when John is asleep. Caroline replied, “We had better go at about two to make sure then, I will be back before then, I need to use the car for a while. With that said, she ran out of the house. Gwendolyn said, “Before you go fasten up your mackintosh.”

Robert looked down at the front of the mackintosh and replied, “It is fastened.” Gwendolyn replied, “You may think it is but I can see your bare legs and your cock. If you don’t put that cock away you will have to use it in me.” Robert replied, “You have to use it now, I am being forced to honour your demand. Where would you like me?” Gwendolyn led Robert to her bedroom and said, “Make love to me as if I was your wife.” Robert mounted Gwendolyn and as soon as his cook entered Gwendolyn’s pussy, he thought she was Caroline. He maintained a rhythm that ensured, she orgasmed multiple times. Gwendolyn said, “If you do that to Caroline, she is a very lucky person.” It the mention of Caroline’s name, Robert came out of his trance like state and asked, “Do you know where Caroline went?” Gwendolyn replied, “I have no idea but if I were to guess, I would say that John had made her into pussy junky.”

Robert wished this was not so but he had reservations that it may be. He decided to go home and wait for Caroline. After reaching his sitting room he sat down with the TV on. There was an old film on, he had seen it before but it was a very long time ago, so he decided to watch it again. The film was scheduled to finish at twelve twenty but Robert had fallen asleep in the armchair before the end. As he slept John added more things to forget when the password was given. Robert slept soundly until Caroline entered the room at a quarter past two and said, “Sorry I am late things got a little hectic.” Robert yarned and asked, “Where have you been and what have you been doing?” Caroline attempted to reply and after a lot of effort said, “I don’t think I am permitted to talk about what I have done.”

Robert replied, “Ok, we need to find out what that cretin did so are you ready, you can drive. Caroline replied, “Can you put some better clothes on.” Robert said, “Can you choose something and help me put it on.” Caroline ran upstairs and returned with a pair of latex jeans. She helped Robert to put them on and then fastened his Mackintosh to hide his short pink night dress. When Robert was presentable they walked out to Caroline’s car. They left Nottingham on the road to Bingham and then took the A46 to Newark. Once in Newark Robert looked at a road map and navigated Caroline to a farm house near Southwell. John had expected an incursion so he had positioned himself in a lay-by on the road between Newark and the farm. Caroline stopped four miles from the farm house and Robert opened his mind. He found Valery fast sleep after several minutes but not John. He dropped into Valery and played back her memories of the time with Carol. When he learnt what John had done to Caroline, his anger shot up and he did not fall asleep.

He modified Valery’s mind so she would be obedient to Caroline and Him. He then renewed his search for John and found him asleep in another location close by. He quickly moved to his automotive processes and slowed them right down. His heart was now beating at four beats per hour and his brain was dying. He breathing was also very shallow and he was not getting any oxygen in his blood. Robert stayed in his mind until he was past recovery and then move to replay his memories. He had seen in Valery’s mind the change at the end so he jumped over his involvement to find Caroline’s out. As he was replaying these memories he sensed John attempting to wake so he moved back to the automotive routines and deleted them. John’s heart stopped and he died two minutes later with both hands clutching his chest.

Robert said, to Caroline, “We need to get Valery. If you eat her pussy three times you are free of John’s programming. Caroline asked, “Where is she?” Robert directed Caroline to the farm house and he took over Valery’s body he made her pick up the bag with all her latex clothing and then walked it out to the car. John had protected Valery in a way that when she was asleep, all Robert’s commands would be deleted. Caroline got in the back with Valery and Robert started to drive home. By the time Robert parked outside the house, Caroline had eaten Valery out twice. As they all walked into the house Caroline said, “I will have to wait until the morning for my third I am too tired. Robert said, “I think you should try and have your third now, you don’t know what his programming will make you do if you don’t.” Caroline led Valery to the spare room and sat her on the edge of the bed. She then moved between her legs and started to eat her out. After Valery had orgasmed, Caroline lapped her sexual juices up and when she was finished, a sense of calm and clarity hit Caroline’s mind. Caroline considered that all John’s evil commands had been purged but she did not know John.

Caroline put Valery to bed and then returned to Robert and found him asleep. Carline feeling happy cuddled Robert and was soon asleep also. While she slept john’s evil programme finished clearing her subconscious except for the growing need for oral sex and an inability to speak of this to anyone. These two remaining commands were written in such a way that Caroline would think they were her decisions.

Next morning they both woke up at ten o’clock and Caroline moved into place to suck Robert’s cock. The joy Caroline received from blowing Robert was in the extreme and she said, “When you are hard I would like to do that again.” Caroline got up and walked to the kitchen. Robert had removed the jeans before going to bed and as he walked to the bathroom he remembered Valery. He looked into the spare bedroom and moved into her mind. He removed the blocks he place the night before, and released her. Valery opened her eyes and said, “Where is John and what am I doing here. I see you are still under John’s evil control.” Robert replied, “You are free from John now, you are responsible for what John did to your Grandmother. But first you need to call the Police and report John missing. Tell them he should have picked you up, this morning, at seven o’clock and you are worried he might have had an accident.” Valery pulled out her mobile and made the call, while Robert had a shower and washed his clothing. Valery looked into the bathroom while Robert was drying his clothes and she said, “John instructed me that if I ever saw you, I was to say, ‘pink rubberized knickers.’ Robert looked up and his eyes glazed over as his mind performed a reset and his memories disappeared and his current reality became his normality.

Valery descended the stairs and walked up to Caroline and whispered in her ear, “Pink rubberised knickers.” Caroline’s eyes glazed over and Valery walked out of the house in into Gwendolyn’s. As Caroline became aware, she did not realise that her world had been reset. She thought, “I need to find a pussy to suck soon. I’ll take Robert his breakfast and then go and find some.”

Caroline carried Robert’s breakfast to the bedroom where Robert was wearing the short pink latex baby doll night dress and the floor length black latex mackintosh opened at the front. She placed the breakfast on the bedside table and saw Robert’s cock was standing at attention through the gap in the mackintosh. Robert said, “Do you want your next blow job.” Caroline replied, “Your rubberised night dress is showing.” Robert’s eyes glazed for a second and his cock diminished before he said, “Thank you for my breakfast lover, are you going out.” Caroline said, “Yes we need some provisions.” She pulled out a matching pair of pink bloomers with white frilly edgings from her underwear drawer, and handed them to Robert who pulled them on. Caroline said, “Ok lover I am out of here now. If anyone calls, take your mackintosh off before you answer the door.”

Five minutes after Caroline had departed the door bell sounded. Robert left the mackintosh on the bed and walked down to open the door. He found two women on the door step and old woman and a very pretty young one; he did not recognise either but Gwendolyn said, “Your wife is out so we have come for a dose of your cock. We will be here every day, and you will fuck us both as if we were Caroline.

Robert took them to the bedroom and fucked each of them; his cock grew when he took the knickers off. As Gwendolyn was being fucked she said, “You have forgotten a lot but you must remember that women are your mistresses. Caroline is your principal mistress and we are next in line. After Robert was finished Valery said, “We will be back tomorrow when Caroline goes to work. Standing in the doorway Valery said, “Put your pink rubberized knickers back on and then forget that you have seen us. Robert put the knickers back on and his cock became minute. He looked at the door and thought, “Where did Caroline go.” He did not remember anything about mind control or anyone who had been his slave. He considered Caroline to be his mistress and he waited for her to return.

The week followed the same routine, Caroline went to work and Gwendolyn and Valery called ten minutes later. As he has sex with them both, Valery continued to program him. He would never wear clothes that were not pink and he would never appeal to Caroline for sex. When his convalescent period was over and he was ready to return to work, Charlotte paid him a visit at home, he though she was lovely but she instructed him to take life easy and with no sex with your pregnant wife. He returned to work still wearing the baby doll night dress and matching knickers under his pink work clothes and did everything Caroline asked of him.

When Caroline’s baby was born it was a baby girl and it was dressed in latex from the word go. Caroline still went out every evening so she dressed Robert in female clothing and made him look after the baby as her mother giving her bottled milk.

Valery had questioned Caroline about Robert’s mind control endeavours and Caroline had told her about the drug. She instructed Caroline to give him the correct dose to freeze his mind and she did so, locking his mind in this reality.

End of Chapter 10