The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Chapter 9 Amanda

As the ambulance drew up outside Caroline’s house, Robert noticed a car in the drive and a woman in the driving seat. It wasn’t until he was been wheeled into the house that the woman got out of the car and Robert recognised her as Amanda the Insurance Assessor.

Robert handed the front door keys to Amanda and told her to open the door. As Amanda opened the door the medics pushed Robert into the house and carried him up stairs. They laid him on the bed and Amanda pulled the latex bedding over him. Robert said, “I haven’t seen you for ages, I thought you had given up.” Amanda replied, “I never gave up, it just took a long time to get everyone to agree.”

The medics departed after leaving instructions that Robert was to remain in bed for the next three days. Amanda asked, “I have your money in cash, can I change out of this mackintosh now. The weather is becoming autumnal in the mornings and this is too cold.” Robert asked, “What will your boyfriend say.” Amanda replied, “When I get this off, he is history. He has ravished my body five times a day since I put it on.” Robert replied, “If you do that he will be very unhappy, is that the way to treat your master.” Amanda stopped and thought for several seconds and then said, “He is not my Master, I may act like his slave but I am decidedly not.” Robert said, “Ok take off the mackintosh.” Amanda took off the latex Mackintosh and screamed. What have you done with my skin?” She pushed her arms back into the mackintosh sleeves and pulled it on.

As she did so, Robert slipped into her mind and remade her memories so that it was her owner and Master that had given her the instructions to wear the mackintosh and also instructed her to never ask him if she could remove it. He was not feeling comfortable around the operation and thought, “You picked the wrong time to bring the money.”

After Amanda had counted out his money, she departed thinking that she needed to go home and speak to her master and ask him to release her from wearing the mackintosh. Robert wanted to see how far his mental prowess could go so he stayed in her mind as she drove away. He stayed with her for two streets but she was soon out of range. He decided to stop taking the tramadol and to see what would change. After losing Amanda he searched out any local mind but found none. Then two minds popped into his head, at first, he was elated until he realized it was Charlotte and Mercedes.

Just then the door bell sounded and Robert attempted to get out of bed. He found it very difficult and took four minutes to get to the top of the stairs; he slowly and carefully descended the stairs and opened the front door.

Charlotte saw the look on Roberts face and apologised. Robert said, “That was the first time I had attempted to move since the Medics put me to bed and it was not easy. Charlotte and Mercedes helped him back up the stairs and into the bedroom and put him back in bed. Robert pointed to the two letters on the dressing table and As Charlotte read hers, she exclaimed, “So no sex for four weeks and no getting out of bed for two weeks. You will need bottles to pee in and a bed pan, I will get the district nurse to drop some by.”

Mercedes read her letter and said, “So I will be here every day for the next three weeks and I am to work on your upper back muscles. If it is alright with you, I will come first thing in the morning, on my way into work.” Robert agreed, and Mercedes soon departed. Charlotte fussed over Robert like one of the nurses and soon Robert had water jug and glass beside his bed and the telephone from the office was plugged into the phone socket in the bedroom. She forced two Tramadol down his throat and after ten minutes, his entire mental prowess went very quiet.

Before leaving she instructed him to take two tablets every six hours. What he had not realized was Susan had placed an instruction deep in his subconscious that he would obey any female in an authority post. She had intended that Yvonne and all her models would be able to control him, but she did not get that far.

If was next morning before Caroline went to work, that he realise that something was wrong. He searched through his subconscious and found the instruction Susan had inserted and as he attempted to remove it. Caroline said, “No getting out of bed today, I will drop this spare front door key into the Doctor’s surgery, on the way into work.” Fortunately Mercedes arrived before Caroline was ready to leave, still wearing the latex mackintosh, so Caroline gave the key to her.”

While Mercedes was manipulating Robert’s muscles in his back, Robert was peeling away Susan’s instructions. When he had cleaned away the embedded programme, he looked into Mercedes’ mind and manipulated her mind to increase her need to obey her owner and master.

After Mercedes was finished Robert was in a lot of pain and Mercedes handed him two tablets and a glass of water. He had taken them before he realised and then thought, “There must be more instructions.” After Mercedes had departed, Robert trawled through his mind to find why he had taken the tablets without thinking.” He found that Charlotte’s spoken instruction had created a rule in his subconscious. He quickly removed this command and then opened his mind. Finding no one, he decided once again to stop taking the painkillers. He heard someone enter the house and walk up the stairs; he leaped into the mind of the intruder and found one of the District Nurses from the GP’s practice. He was surprised to find referenced to Yvonne Hargreaves in her mind. As she walked through the door he realised why, she was gorgeous and had the figure of a super-model.

Robert said, “Do come in, have you ever considered being a model.” The young woman replied, “I was recently approached by the head of a Modelling Agency, and she asked that same question.” Robert replied, “What have you decided to do about it.” The nurse replied, “I tried contacting her yesterday but I could only speak to her secretary.” Robert changed her memories regarding Yvonne Hargreaves and changed them to be Megan Roberts. He then said, “You should try ringing Megan again.” She replied, “I will, can I use your phone?” Robert said, “Be my guest.”

The Nurse dropped her bag on the floor and picked up the handset, She phoned Yvonne’s number and when Megan answered she said, “My name is Julie Maynard, we met last week and you suggested I try modelling, I thought I would give it a try, if you are still of the same opinion.” Megan told her to come by the office that evening and she would enrol her in the Agency.”

Robert added instructions in her subconscious that the Nurse would obey Megan and him one hundred percent and wear, whatever Megan instructed her to wear but be unable to take off any clothing Megan had instructed her to wear unless Megan told her explicitly to remove it. He then decided to make it so she would not be concerned if Yvonne was abnormal and would develop an all-embracing latex fetish, if made to wear latex clothing.

While Robert was manipulating Julie’s mind she was taking two bed pans and four pee bottles from her bag. She placed them all where Robert could reach them and then said, “Do you need anything else while I am here.”

Robert replied, “No thank you, Best of luck with your modelling career, but do not give up Nursing.” Julie replied, “No I won’t, I’ll go now, don’t forget to take your tablets.”

As Julie departed, Robert thought, “Not if I can help it.”

Robert did not move out of the bed and Caroline arrived home at six thirty. She sat with him until it was time to make the evening meal and then went down stairs. After Caroline had departed Robert linked with her mind and trawled through his embedded instructions. He noted that some had changed and he realized Susan had spent time with her before coming to his hospital bed. While Caroline was making dinner Robert restored her mind to what it should have been. He made a decision to pay Susan a visit and get her back for manipulating his wife.

Before Caroline had finished preparing the meal her mind was fully restored. Had Robert not fixed his own mind, he would be at the mercy of a modified and evil woman.

Caroline returned with a meal on a tray and said, “Have you just been in my mind, I was feeling conflicted before but I am much calmer now.” Robert gave her an update on what happened in the hospital and explained what he suspected about Susan. Just then the door bell sounded and Caroline went to answer the door. She returned a few minutes later with James and Susan in toe, saying look what I found on the doorstep. James said, “I need you to take this bottle of the drug Susan developed and destroy it. Can you make Susan more like she was, without giving her any control. Robert handed the bottle to Caroline and asked if she had anything that could measure liquid to five and a half millilitres.” Caroline said, “I think I can do that,” and walked out of the room. James took over feeding Robert from the tray.

Robert looked into Susan’s mind and restored her personality without any means of commanding anyone or anything. He also made it so she would always obey James and himself and that she could only ever wear latex clothing. Caroline returned with a measuring jug with exactly five and a half millilitres of the drug and Robert made Susan drink it.” Robert watched her mind at she drank and saw what the drug accomplished. It locked her current personality in place and nothing he could do would change it. He then said, “OK James, your wish has been granted, take her home.” As James led Susan out of the house, Caroline asked, “What was the drug for.” Robert explained what it was for and then forbid her from dispensing any more of the drug without explicit instructions from him.

Caroline got into bed and cuddled him saying, “You are my light and Master, I would never do anything to hurt you. In the post today there was a letter from my insurance company, they have written off the car.”

In the morning Caroline made breakfast for them both and then went to work after asking Robert for some money, she needed fuel in the hire car. Robert gave her money from the cash Amanda had given him and he said, “Reject their first offer and you will need to choose a new car.” Caroline replied, “I have chosen a new car a Honda CRV.” Ok write back to the insurance company when you get back to work tomorrow. Then phone the Honda garage and arrange for a test drive.” Caroline replied, “Will do, it is a pity you are out of action, I am feeling randy.”

Robert replied, “I am not permitted to do anything but if you dress in your cat suit and mackintosh, I will let you suck my cock. Caroline undressed and started putting on the cat suit, as she fitted the gas mask she turned her back to Robert and said, “Would you like to lock the suit on.” Robert locked the two zip pulls together and as he did so he looked into her mind and realised that his request had been interpreted as a mandatory instruction. He needed an experiment but there was no one else around. As Caroline put the while latex Macintosh on, Robert’s cock became hard. Caroline unscrewed the filter and knelt down beside Robert. Leaning forward she took Robert’s cock in her mouth and started moving up and down. When Robert orgasmed, Caroline swallowed every last drop and then pulled back. She then refitted the filter and lay down beside him. Robert could see all of her mind and could manipulate any part of it; He opened his mind but could not find anyone else. He relaxed and was soon asleep. Followed after three minutes by Caroline.

Next morning Caroline awoke on time and after removing the mackintosh and cat suit had a quick shower, then went down to make breakfast, She was wearing the while mackintosh and she intended to put the cat suit on before she went to work. After preparing the breakfast she took it upstairs on a tray. Robert was awake when she entered and she said, “Here is your breakfast. I need to put the cat suit on again it should be dry now.” Leaving the breakfast with Robert she went back to the bathroom and tested the inside surface of the cat suit. She had dried it with a towel but it needed a little talc before she could put it on. She returned to the bedroom wearing the white mackintosh over the cat suit. Robert was awake and he said, “You look gorgeous, make sure you are emitting an image of what you want to look like.” Caroline’s appearance changed to her wearing a short skirt and a pink woollen top. Robert said, “You look fantastic. There is twenty eight thousand pounds in the top drawer of the dresser, Choose your car and then order one.

After Caroline departed, Robert lay back in the bed and tried to sleep, being stuck in bed was not easy and he used two pee bottles before Mercedes arrived. Mercedes let herself in and walked up to Robert’s bedroom, seeing her in her latex clothing, caused Roberts cock to grow and he said, “You should watch what you are doing dressed like that, someone could take advantage.” Mercedes replied, “I need your help, I am at the mercy of Daniel and he is becoming increasingly evil each day.” Robert looked into her mind and after replaying the things Daniel had done, he changed her mind so Daniel was no longer her Master and owner. He made Charlotte hold this position. Mercedes said, “Thank you, I am sure you have done the correct thing.” Robert replied, “How are you going to say thank you and what will you do with Daniel.”

Mercedes replied, “I will blow you off, and when I see Daniel I will throw him out.” Robert said, “You will blow me off whenever you see me and you will do it without the cat suit, take it off.” Mercedes replied, “I cannot, Daniel changed the lock.” Robert was very angry and he shouted, “Phone him and get him to come here with the key or else.” Mercedes called Daniel and instructed him to come to Robert’s house with the key to the suit. Daniel attempted to control Mercedes but when that did not happen he said, “Ok I will come.”

Mercedes put the phone down and said, “He will be hear in half an hour” Robert replied, “well you had better take the filter off and do your duty, before you manipulate my back.”

Mercedes unscrewed the filter and got down on Robert’s cock. Robert continued to peek into her mind and found that Daniel had made her addicted to his ejaculation. Robert changed that to be his and Mercedes’ actions become more pronounced.

After Robert had orgasmed and Mercedes had sucked every drop up with her mouth, she backed off, refitted the filter and rolled Robert over, she then started her manipulations and finally gave him some exercises he could accomplish in bed. As she was watching him perform the exercises, the door bell sounded and Robert asked her to go and see who it was.” As soon as Mercedes had left the bedroom he linked with the mind outside the front door and made him subservient to both him and Mercedes.

Mercedes returned with Daniel and he handed her the key. Mercedes than said, “I want you out of my apartment before I get home this evening and I never want to see you again.” Mercedes handed the key to Robert as Daniel turned and departed. Robert unlocked the two zip pulls and helped Mercedes out of the cat suit. Mercedes asked, “Could I have a shower and have you any clothes I can wear afterwards.” Robert, replied, “Yes have a shower and I will sort you some clothes to wear,” after Mercedes had gone into the shower, Robert cut the mask and hood away from the rest of the cat suit. He then waited for Mercedes to return before instructing her to wear the cat suit and white mackintosh. When she was dressed, Roberts cock liked what he saw and became large, Mercedes saw the bulge in his pyjamas and said, “Is that for me. I would love some more.” Robert freed his cock and Mercedes got down and put her mouth around it. As Mercedes sucked and licked Robert’s cock, he stretched his mind to see if he could read minds away from home. There was perfect stillness and silence at first, and then a rush of minds from all over Nottingham. He engaged the filters that he had created and found the mind of Megan, he trawled through her memories and leant what she had been doing to Yvonne. He tweaked her mind to remove the remorse and compassion that was beginning to grow.

Mercedes finished her treatment and gave him some isometric exercises that he could do in bed to strengthen his back muscles. After Mercedes departed, Robert started doing the isometric exercises and found them very stimulating. He got quite a buzz from doing them and continued periodically throughout the afternoon and was still doing them when Caroline returned back home. She went upstairs as soon as she entered the house and asked if Robert was all right and did he want a drink. She was soon in the kitchen making coffee and Robert did another round of exercises. His back was beginning to feel as though his muscles were growing and he was pleased. He kept lying in bed and did not try to stand, Mercedes had said, “Four days doing these exercises should do it.” Robert was intent on doing it in three.

Caroline returned with two mugs of coffee and said, “I have had a good day, your marketing strategy has had a lot of good comments and only one request to change it, and that came from the General Manager. He wanted the new product released ASAP and written into the strategy with regular updates. I made the necessary changed and he was very happy when he came down to see my later in the afternoon. He asked me why I had changed my job and when I told him he instructed me to stop you from psychically controlling people and return me to my old job.” I was going to tell him I was happy but he walked away before I could. So I spent the remainder of the afternoon removing your mental manipulations and I have changed your mind so you cannot control anyone again. Caroline removed all her latex clothing and walked into the shower. Robert thought about what she had said, but could not find any changes in his mind. He could also not hear any minds not even Caroline’s in the next room.

After her shower Caroline dressed in cotton clothing and said, “You are now my slave and will do everything I instruct you to do.” She handed him the white latex mackintosh and told him to put it on.” Robert rolled on to his front and then took the mackintosh and pulled it around his back sliding his arms into the sleeves. As he rolled over onto his back he looked into Caroline’s eyes and said, “I do love you and I have not caused you any mental changes for many days.” Caroline replied, “I know you love me and you will always be my loyal husband and lover, once you get through this bed bound period. Now fasten the mackintosh, with the hood over your head and do not remove it until I give you permission to do so.” Caroline then left the room with Roberts Wallet, going down stairs to open the post that had been waiting inside the front door.

She removed her bank and credit cards from Robert’s wallet together with all his cash and placed them in her hand bag. The first letter she opened was a letter from her insurance company containing a cheque for the agreed settlement for the car. .After finishing the mail and tidying up, she made sure Robert was asleep before going to bed and kept him asleep until she dressed and went to work in the morning.

When Robert awoke, he found himself alone and called Caroline on the phone. When she answered he said, “I missed you this morning and I would like you to do something for me. That woman across the street, could you help her. I have given her the means to increase her arousal but not to relieve herself, if she continues to suffer, her brain will crack and she will end up in a mental institution.” Caroline asked, “What was your intention?” Robert replied, “I am not permitted to have sex with you, while you are pregnant, so I was going to relieve her myself but I am stuck in bed and I don’t think she will last that long.”

Caroline replied, “You got her into this let see how you get her out.” Robert found his mental prowess return and he linked with Yvonne. Looking through her memories he found that she was already compromised, there was a crack in her mind and all her identity details were on the wrong side of the crack. He attempted to repair the crack and links all her memories together. He then made it so, when her arousal reached a certain level, her orgasm would blow thereby causing relief. He then tidied up her memories and made her love this new reality. When he was finished, he returned to his mind and looked at Caroline’s program. He decided not to change it, he really did love her.” Caroline had watched what he did and was please, so she left his mental powers active and returned to work. She had programmed him not to be evil and as he had not changed this she felt confident that he would be all right.

Robert continued with his exercises until Mercedes arrived and when she removed the white mackintosh and checked his spine she was very pleased. Robert asked if she was alright in her personnel life and she replied, “Everything is fine, now I am not forced to wear the gas mask my clients have become much more relaxed and in my private life I can now do as I like.” Robert asked, “How often do you wash the latex you are wearing?” Mercedes replied, “Twice a day.” Robert changed the program in her mind so she could wear any latex clothing when she next removed the cat suit to wash it.

Caroline was pleased she loved Robert and he was now back in his mackintosh and very sweaty. After Mercedes had departed, Robert was doing his exercises. He was thinking of all the people he had been evil to and whether her should ease their troubles. He considered Hazel and her husband but he concluded he had not done anything evil, he found Hazel and looked through her memories and found what Megan had done. He then decided to make the Police woman who had moved into their home subservient to both Hazel and her husband. He then decided to ease Hazel’s desire to dress in latex; he made the husband never see latex on his wife/maid. Robert went back to Hazel and then made her change clothes to what she was desperate to wear. Caroline was following him from person to person and when he left Hazel Caroline made her so she could never wear anything else except on a photo shoot.

Robert then moved to Charlotte and removed her love from him and increased her love for Frank.

After stretching his mental muscle he was very tired and he slept for an hour before doing more exercises. Meanwhile Caroline was becoming uncomfortable wearing normal clothing; she was missing the sensual feel of latex and decided to change when she got home. She had not moved from her secretarial desk and considered Robert as the rightful owner of the inner office.

Robert continued doing the isometric exercises and by the end of the day he felt his back strong enough to stand and attempt to walk. He was standing in the bedroom door when Caroline arrived home and she approached him and kissed him.

She asked him how he was and Robert replied, “I have not attempted the stairs yet but I can move around this floor. The exercises have done their best.” Caroline replied, “Well done.” I will make a drink in a minute, after I have changed my clothes.” Robert watched Caroline change into latex clothes and attempted to look into her mind but he found he could not find it. He did not remember anything in his own mind that would stop him so he had considered what she could have done. Caroline was concentrating on the wonderful feeling she was receiving from the latex now covering her body and was not keeping an eye on Robert. Robert thought of a covert way he could see Caroline’s mind and found a way in. He tip toed through her memories and found what she had been done to protect her mind. He copied that method into his own mind and then adjusted Caroline’s mind to be limited to wearing latex and increased her natural submissiveness and made her absolutely obedient to him.

Caroline walked down stairs to the kitchen and put the kettle on. She placed instant coffee into two mugs and waited for the water to boil. As she waited she searched for Robert but could not find him. She ran up the stair to check he was all right and when she entered to bedroom he said, “You will notice, I have taken off the white mackintosh and have changed into my latex pyjamas; however you must put on the white mackintosh and not remove it until I instruct you to do so.” Caroline replied, “Why and how have you done this.” Robert replied, “Forget all about what you think I have done and go and finish making a drink.” Caroline walked back down stairs and into the kitchen, she re-boiled the kettle and made the coffee and the carried the two mugs back to Robert.” Robert trawled through Caroline’s memories to see where she provided the protection and found that it was not her. Robert concluded that the company owner was a practiced mind controller with talents and expertise greater than his. He would be wise to stay clear of this individual. While Caroline was making diner, Robert’s enquiring mind found a young girl and Robert learnt that this was Katy, the owner’s daughter. Robert showed her how to unpick and remove the owners control and programming and then showed her how covertly enter her Father’s mind.

While in Katy’s mind he noticed the tunnel he had used to covertly enter her mind and thought of a way to close it off, he passed this information on the Katy and then helped her to manipulate her Father’s mind. He guided her as to what to do and then left her to do her evil manipulations. Before closing off his mind completely, Katy thanked him and asked if he could help her Mother. Reginald and Katy were fighting when she closed off her mind leaving a part of her psychic inside her Father. When her Father lost the connection with her mind he became concerned and then his control suddenly disappeared. He found that he would obey his eighteen year old daughter at all time and discovered an absolute latex fetish and a need to change clothes. Robert search for the mind of Katy’s mother and found her in the basement. What Robert found was a mind that had been mentally programmed since she was in the final year of high school and she was now in her early forties.

Robert attempted to undo the raft of instructions and found that very little changed. He started again and all the early commands were removed. He attempted a stronger removal process and he changed the later commands to be a meaningless group of world. The woman stepped off the fitness apparatus and Robert said in her mind, “Your daughter asked me to help you.”

Robert felt much calmer; he did not want to meet a more proficient Psychic when he returned to work. He had left commands hidden in Kathy’s mind that she would always obey him and she could not change any of his programmes. He then continued with his exercises and his body felt much better.

He stopped when Caroline returned with a tray of food and she asked, “Why am I wearing your white mackintosh when I have one of my own.” Robert replied, “Why don’t you put your mackintosh on, over mine.” While Robert was eating his diner and Caroline was kneeling by the bed, he opened his mind to find Yvonne, he found her at home and she was wearing the fetish maid’s outfit and was cleaning in the kitchen. She had all of her intelligence and was fighting the need to be obedient. Robert remembered Megan taking away the control from her sister and partner but he decided to remove Yvonne’s concerns and made it so, any ones command would become her most important desire. He then took away her ability to use her university education. In fact he recreated the crack in her mind but in a different place. He then moved to Sarah and made her more evil towards her sister. He then jumped to Charlotte and found her with Frank.

What he found shocked him, “All Frank’s commands had been removed and his mind was clean and well ordered. Robert reinstated all his programming and looked in Frank’s memories to see when it was removed. Robert found images of Reginald after he had spoken to Caroline. He decided to give Frank a copy of his fetish for the white mackintosh over the cat suit with the gas mask attached. He copied an image of Charlotte dresses in the two items and linked this to the newly inserted fetish. Robert moved on to Hazel and found her sitting in her small single bedroom with the Policewomen between her legs and lapping at her lips. He stayed with Hazel until she orgasmed and then moved to Megan who was sitting on the side of her bed and the model from down stairs had her tongue in her pussy. He decided not to do anything to Megan and moved back to Caroline. She was still kneeling by the bed and he said, “Now Wife when do you pick up your new car and are you going to kick me out of my office.”

Caroline replied, “My car will be ready to collect tomorrow and no I have kept your office for you.” Robert replied, “You know where my money is, take what you want to pay for the car and why not take your office back when you had Reginald’s approval. Caroline replied, “Everyone who commented on your document, agreed with me that it was the best Marketing Strategy in the history of the company that is, apart from Reginald. He wouldn’t know a good document if it stood up and bit him.”

Robert said, “Well perhaps he will not be in that job for long.” Caroline replied, “What have you done to him?” Robert replied, “Nothing to him, I just released his wife and daughter. And I would expect his daughter to take over from him sometime soon.” Caroline replied, “I did not know he had a daughter.”

Robert looked at Caroline and said, “If you would like to wash my mackintosh and put yours back on while you do it, you could do that now.” Caroline jumped to her feet and ran to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later in her own mackintosh and nothing on underneath. Robert decided to increase her love of latex so he did to Caroline what he had done to Yvonne and as she moved her arousal grew. Robert then said, “Would you nip to the supermarket and get me some beers.” Caroline asked, “What shoes should I wear?” Robert replied, “Those shinny white patent leather boots you have in the back of your wardrobe.” Caroline said, “I have not worn then since I was in Collage.” Robert said, “I know, the last time you wore them was when I asked you out.”

Caroline exclaimed, “You remembered, can you remember what else I was wearing.” Robert said, “A short leather skirt and a pink cashmere jumper.” Caroline replied, “What a good memory, I still have those if you would like me to wear them, and I would need tights to wear those boots.” Robert replied, “Your fetish is for latex so, use some talc and you will only feel latex inside the boots.”

Caroline took the boots out of the wardrobe and pored talcum powder into the boots and across her feet before pushing her feet into the boots, as her feet slipped into the boots she felt a buzz in her pussy. She did not mention this feeling to Robert, so when the boots were on she descended the stairs and walked out to her hire car. Walking down the stairs and out to her car had caused her arousal to climb and she was thinking of returning to Robert but without his beer that would not be acceptable. She drove to the supermarket and as she walked around the shop, pushing her trolley, her arousal was climbing and her pussy was buzzing. She walked to the ale where the beer and wines were kept and the selection was huge. She thought, “Which beer should I buy.” She picked up a four pack of real ale bottles and put it in her trolley.” As she walked to the cash registers she could feel her need growing and she was becoming desperate.

After paying for the beer she returned to her car. Sitting in the driving seat, she closed her eyes and sat perfectly still. As her arousal calmed, she thought, “What has he done?” When her arousal was calm she drove back to his house and carried the beers up stairs. As she walked her arousal leapt back to its highest level in the shop car park. As she entered the bedroom she said, “You have affected my skin and its connection to latex. Whenever I move, and the latex strokes my skin, my arousal soars. Please can you turn this off?” Robert replied, “Come here and stand by the bed.” As she positioned herself where Robert had instructed, he undid the fifth button on her mackintosh and slipped his hand inside. His fingers found a very wet pussy and started to play. He continued to finger fuck her and Caroline orgasmed harder than ever before. Robert said, “What you are wearing now, are the only clothing and shoes you are permitted to wear.” Caroline went to fasten the button and Robert held her wrist saying, “Wear it as it is. Go and wash your legs and then come to bed.”

Caroline followed his instruction and returned to the bed clean. As she climbed into the bed Robert pushed his hand through the opening in the Mackintosh and started to finger fucked her again. As Caroline started breathing heavier, Robert said, “From now on when you orgasm it will become a reset for your brain. All your negative thoughts and concerns will disappear and your love for me will grow.” When she orgasmed she moaned quietly

Leaving Robert in Bed, Caroline went to fix breakfast and returned with a tray for Robert. Robert thanked her and said, “When you have finished your Breakfast, take all your clothes off and have a shower then wash and dry your mackintosh lining and then put it back on. Take the money you need from the dresser and then come back here when you have collected the car, so I can see what you bought.” Caroline walked to the bathroom and performed Robert’s instructions, Caroline was in heaven, she had found her perfect man. As she pushed her arms in the clean mackintosh her arousal soared and she squirmed as she pulled it around her. She came out of the bathroom with the fifth button undone and said, “I need your fingers in my pussy.”

Robert replied, “Put your boots on and come and stand by the bed.” Caroline pushed her feet into the boots and her pussy buzzed, she moved beside the bed and Robert pushed his arm through the open section of the front fastening. His fingers found there mark and he became to tweak her bud. Caroline orgasmed after only two minutes and said, “Thank you, you are my perfect man. I’ll collect the car this morning and you can do that again.”

End of Chapter 9