The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Home

As my realtor drove up, I couldn’t help but notice the fire red hair she had blowing in the wind of her convertible Mustang. She looked to be in her early to mid forties with a slim build and surprisingly tan skin for a red head. I watched as she inhaled one last drag on her Marlboro light and blew the smoke out forcefully over her right shoulder.

“Hi. I’m Maggie, your realtor” she introduced herself.

I was in no mood for long, drawn out introductions so I pretended not to hear her as I walked in the open garage.

“And you are Mr. ?” she continued.

“Who I am is none of your concern. For now you may address me as Master” I spoke as our eyes made contact for the first time. My hypnotic gaze bore deep into her green eyes. Her mind was completely open to me and I explored all the various regions of it. She struggled to fight me but in the end succumbed to the mental assault I had placed on her.

“Maggie, who am I and who are you?” I asked.

“You are my master and I am you cock slut.” She replied as we started to walk into the house.

Maggie lowered the garage door so no one would bother us and locked the inside door for added security. I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra. This bitch was going to try to use sex to get me to buy the house. After Maggie finished she came and stood before me.

“Master I need your dick, please master, please.” Maggie begged.

“Remove your blouse and kneel before me” I ordered. Maggie took off her blouse, revealing two small breasts, probably B cups, having nice size nipples. Her lips were coated in red lipstick and ready for use. As Maggie knelt there, I approached her with my cock out and ready for servicing by her mouth. I quickly penetrated her awaiting lips, forcing my member deep into her mouth. Maggie licked every inch as it went in. I felt the first drops of precum began to dribble onto her tongue as she excited my manhood. My dick throbbed in her mouth as Maggie greedily sucked it trying get my cum out. I exploded a load deep in her begging hole, choking her as it went into her throat.

“Thank you master” Maggie moaned as she licked her cum covered lips.

“Would like me to fill your other holes with cum, slut?” I asked.

“Oh god yes! Please fuck me senseless!” Maggie exclaimed with great joy.

I ordered her to finish undressing and go into the kitchen. Maggie took off her skirt to reveal her freshly shaven cunt. She had large lips with an enormous clit. Her ass was toned and firm. She must have worked out on a regular basis I thought. When we got to the kitchen, I ordered her to face the sink and light a cigarette. Maggie obeyed without hesitation. The smoke drifted from her ruby red lips in a thick cloud as she exhaled. Maggie looked over her right shoulder longingly at me.

“Master please hurry. I need your cock. Oh god my pussy’s burning up please.” She begged.

Instead I decided to taste the love juice that flowed freely from her wet cunt. I knelt behind her, spreading her ass cheeks to bury me nose in her asshole. My tongue darted into her exposed ass causing a shiver to overcome her body. Maggie brought the cigarette to her lips and inhaled deeply as my mouth worked her asshole over. Her left hand began massaging her nipples in a circular pattern. Meanwhile my left hand reached around her waist and massaged her exposed pussy. After a few moments I was ready to let my whore devour my massive cock.

I stood up and forcefully bent Maggie over to position her cunt to my liking. She moaned as the head of my shaft grazed her inner thigh. Her pussy was soaking wet as I penetrated her violently with all ten inches of my manhood. She thrust herself upon me, jerking wildly with pleasure. My cock throbbed inside her, causing waves of orgasms to wash over her glistening body. I pumped my dick in and out until I felt my load swell inside me. As I unloaded my cum into her, Maggie orgasmed until she passed out. Once I pulled out of Maggie, her limp body caromed to the floor. She hit with a thud, as she fell at my feet.

The jarring of falling to the floor awoke her. Maggie was sweating profusely, and could barely talk. Maggie rose to her knees, still panting heavily from the fucking she had just received.

“Thank you master, I… I have never been fucked like that before.” Maggie whispered.

“Lick my cock clean slut” I commanded her to do.

Maggie happily went to work licking every inch of my limp manhood clean. Her tongue washed me in saliva until her juices were no longer on me. I watched as she buried her nose in my balls and proceeded to tongue fuck the base of my nuts. I pushed her mouth farther down until I felt her tongue dart into my ass. Maggie worked my asshole with her tongue until I exploded one more load. I jerked her face up and blew it directly into her pouting mouth.

“Yes, oh god yes. Fuck my worthless face. Cover me in your cum Master” She begged.

After I had covered her in my semen, I ordered her to go to the couch and lay on her back with her head hanging off the edge. This gave me easy access to shove all ten inches into her throat so I could throat fuck my whore. As Maggie lay there, I approached her with erect member aimed right at her open mouth. My cock thrust into her gapping mouth causing her to gag as I pumped it back and forth. Maggie tried to suck but could only take what I chose to do to her. My right hand squeezed her nipples hard; hard enough to make the blood rush to them. As I fucked her throat I leaned over and took her right tit in my mouth. My tongue teased her erect nipple causing little sighs to escape between her gags. My teeth found a spot at the base of her tit and sank deep into it. Maggie’s eyes rolled back in her head as her blood flowed into my mouth. I sucked hard causing immediate bruising of her tit and keeping her nipple hard as a rock.

After I had my fill, I backed off and allowed Maggie to rise from the couch. I needed her so I could get this house and use it for what I needed. I would need her to go back to her office and fill out all the necessary paperwork.

“Maggie get dressed and take me to your office” I said.

“Yes master I will, but my secretary, Jamie, is there” she said almost apologetically.

“What does she look like whore?” I asked.

“She is blond, with full lips and big tits, not like mine.” She responded. “She is in her late twenties and I believe she may be bisexual. I have seen her kiss another girl before.”

We left the house around six at night and began the twenty minute drive back to her office. Maggie continued to tell me everything I wanted to know about Jamie and anything more about herself. Jamie had only worked there a couple of months and pretty much sucked at her job but was cheap. She took ten to twelve smoke breaks per day, showed up late and screwed up appointments Maggie informed me.

When we arrived at her office, I ordered Maggie to park in the back so no one would see her car and we entered through the rear entrance. The office had been closed since five and Jamie was just waiting on Maggie so she could leave for the night. Once inside the building, I commanded Maggie to go to her office and tell Jamie she needed to talk to her.

“Jamie, I nee to speak to you” Maggie quipped.

As Jamie entered the office, I slammed the door behind her causing her to jump and spin around. Once she was looking at me I probed her weak mind at my leisure. Jamie offered no resistance and actually seemed to enjoy the fact that she was not in control.

“Jamie you are a cock hungry slut that will obey any order I give” I said.

“Yes master. I crave your manhood” she whimpered.

I ordered Jamie to her knees. After she got down there, I tore open her blouse and pulled her bra down off of her big tits. Her tits were large with nice dark areolas and thick nipples. Jamie was breathing hard as I pulled her head to my swollen cock. My left hand took a handful of her hair and pulled her lips over my dick. With my right hand I motioned for Maggie to take off her top and offer me her tities. Jamie’s lips opened to accept my throbbing cock while Maggie grinded her bare tits in my right palm. The sensation of the two women was wonderful. Maggie’s hands were rubbing her clit into a frenzy.

I soon ordered Jamie to go bend over Maggie’s desk. I then ordered Maggie to get behind Jamie and tongue fuck her light brown asshole. Jamie pushed hard against the darting tongue that went deep into her sacred hole. Maggie’s hands meanwhile had slid around Jamie’s legs and spread her thighs to reveal her cunt. Maggie’s fingers probed Jamie’s pussy while her tongue devoured Jamie’s ass. My cock ached and I could take no more. I grabbed Maggie and threw her to the side. My erect member ripped into Jamie’s wet pussy and immediately she convulsed with an orgasm.

“Oh god master fuck me, FUCK ME HARD!” Jamie screamed as I impaled her on my cock.

While I satisfied my sexual urges with Jamie, my hunger grew till I was ravenous. I grabbed Maggie by the arm and jerked her to me, arching her neck in the process. She offered no resistance, but I wanted to feed elsewhere. I lifted Maggie up until her tits were even with my face. My head arched back, teeth bared, and I struck her. My teeth sank into her soft breast, tearing through the flesh and meat. I sucked on the open holes causing her to have a massive orgasm. Just before death set in I pulled away. I then cut my chest and shoved her face to the gash. Maggie greedily suckled my blood as I continued to fuck her secretary.

“Jamie is yours to do with as you please Maggie. I will feed on her enslaving her forever and assuring a steady meal.” I informed Maggie.

“Oh god master I hunger please hurry.” Maggie begged.

I stopped fucking Jamie and spun her around. As she spun she lost her balance and fell onto the desk. The moment her eyes met Maggie’s she became enthralled and could only think of satisfying her second master. Her legs glided open inviting Maggie to try what lay between Jamie’s thighs. My left hand turned Jamie’s mouth to me, where she faced my still erect monster. She gladly inhaled my cock, sucking hard to get what she wanted out of it. I saw Jamie’s eyes roll back and she arched her back as Maggie’s tongue ran up her thighs. Jamie thrust her pelvis to meet Maggie’s mouth but Maggie would please her slave, not yet. I walked around the desk, my cock never leaving her mouth, until she lay with her head hanging off of the desk. I began thrusting my hips, forcing my dick deep into her mouth. As I thrust I saw Maggie begin orally pleasing her new slut. Maggie’s tongue violated the sweet clit of Jamie, tugging on it as she face fucked her. I felt my load build deep within me. A s my cum erupted into Jamie’s awaiting mouth I bent over and Maggie and I sank our teeth into Jamie’s inner thighs causing her to thrust them up to meet our mouths. We fed until we were satisfied, stopping well short of draining Jamie.

Maggie went back to her chair where she lit a Marlboro and took a long inhale. Jamie turned her head to face Maggie and Maggie gave her the cigarette. Jamie inhaled deeply and the two women kissed through the stream of smoke Jamie exhaled. By this time I had already gotten dressed and was ready to leave. I told Maggie to have the paperwork on the house finished and I would come back and sign it later. As I left I saw Maggie push Jamie under the desk, undoubtedly for a little more play time before the night was over.