The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: The New Housekeeper

WARNING: “The New Housekeeper” is a fictional work containing graphic sexual material about erotic mind control and so forth. It is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 or you are offended by pornographic material or you can’t tell the difference between your (or my) imagination and reality, do not read this. Also, my story is a beginner’s effort, so constructive criticism and useful advice (even saying you enjoyed the story) are welcome. My own masochistic desires do not extend to abusive or hostile emails, so those are not welcome. My email address is . I also need to add an “inspired by.” Of the mc stories I’ve read, the mix of eroticism and mischievous wit in the stories by MichelleLovesTo most appeals to me. My effort here is especially indebted to MichelleLovesTo’s stories “Like Mother, Like Daughter” and “Chandra and her Doll.” I hope any lines I have inadvertently borrowed—and it was inadvertent—will be regarded by the author as a flattering ‘homage’. © 2001 Tasukis.

THE NEW HOUSEKEEPER

Let’s get this straight. I’m no writer. Ask me to tell you a story and I just draw a blank. Without SpellCheck and a good grammar program you’d think I was barely literate. You’d be right too. Got it?

So why am I writing this and why should you read it? Good question. Actually, if your life’s OK, if your job and your mate make you happy as a clam, there’s no point in reading this. But I’ve known a lot of people—kids at school, friends I’ve hung with, even really old people, who’ve pretty much given up on life because they don’t believe things can be different or that they could ever find real happiness. If you’re one of those, this memoir might just give you hope. That’s why I’m writing it. As a public service. Because I care. Because I’m bored out of my skull right at the moment sitting here in this fucking Swiss chalet waiting for my husband to have his daily Viagra moment and writing this kinda turns me on.

Basically, I’m writing this to let folks know that sometimes, if you are very lucky, a wonderful person can come into your life and change everything for the better. For me and my family, that was Roxanne. At least, that’s the name she used when she showed up at our front door three years ago.

1. Roxanne the New Housekeeper Explains her Job to the Bradleys

Mom and Dad were NOT having an argument again. That’s what they did when they were pissed at each other. They made normal chit chat and were oh so polite while glaring at each other. This was their typical not-in-front-of-the-kids M.O., the kids this evening being me and my older sister, Jenn. (If you need pictures in your head for this, I’m the short, plump, dirty blonde with the bored look on her face flipping through the latest issue of Teen People. What’m I wearing? Sleeveless red nylon top and a quasi-tight Denim skirt that stops just above my knees. Let’s see, black & white striped ribbon belt, blue flip flops, coupla junk plastic ring bracelets of various colors. Do you really need to know this? Jenn’s the tall, slender, straight-haired college sophomore with a 3.4 GPA and a PG boy friend. Think Rachael Leigh Cook with a slightly longer face and blunter nose, so cute but not a total knock out. That Friday evening I remember she was wearing black jeans, some expensive brand, and a tasteful Houndstooth turtleneck sweater. Shoes? Definitely. I don’t remember what kind, but not spike heels or anything you shoe fetish types would get off on. She’s trying to pretend there’s no tension in the room by making contributions to the meaningless small talk. Mom and Dad are, well, Mom and Dad. OK, enough of that.)

My younger brother Tom was once again missing out on the joys of family hour, off at tennis practice or the library or some save-the-world demonstration about poor kids making sneakers. Wherever he was, he was definitely not off smoking a joint or partying or getting into trouble like a normal 16 year old. Mom and Dad knew they could count on that so they didn’t worry too much when Tom didn’t make it to dinner. ME on the hand, good old fat-assed Charlene, who was in fact a year older, would get the whole parental inquisition routine if I stayed out past curfew—they actually called it that!—or didn’t show for din din.

Dinner. That’s what the non-argument was about. Mom had stayed home from the travel agency where she worked to greet the new housekeeper/cook and get her settled in. (The old one had been hitting the sauce. Mom walked in on her one afternoon in the living room vacuuming, naked as a jay bird, singing ‘I Will Survive’ at the top of her lungs with a half drained bottle of scotch on the coffee table. Bye bye, Brenda.) Anyway, the new housekeeper never showed. Mom called and called the agency, but they just kept saying she was on her way and must be held up in traffic. So now it was 6:30 and Dad was home, ready for his dinner.

You are asking why Mom didn’t just whip something up, stick some frozen pot pies in the microwave or something. Good question. Mom was gun shy about cooking because Dad was this big gourmet chef (when he had time to cook) and Mom—well—Mom wasn’t. Whenever Dad ate something Mom made he’d dig in and say how great it was but there’d be this sour look on his face and from his tone you knew it was total bullshit, that he hated it. So for the last few weeks we’d had a temporary cook and arranged with this high class agency to get us someone who’d do light cleaning but especially be a cordon-blue cook (or whatever you call those French people). Anyway, at this point we all got saved by the bell, the doorbell.

Mom went into the hall and I could hear her and another lady’s voice exchanging a few words. Mom came back into the living room accompanied by a woman who was obviously the new housekeeper. But this was no Hazel the Maid, drab and meek. This was a tall, full figured, forty-something brunette under whose heavy make up you saw an easy-going face that was used to laughing. Her blue eyes had a mischievous twinkle that seemed to invite everybody to be in on some wonderful joke. Nope, this was no tight-ass Mary Poppins. This was Auntie Mame come to clean and cook and make us jolly. Which is not to say she dressed like a babe. She had on a long, plain brown coat that covered a conservative gray dress suitable for a servant. She had a HUGE purse slung over her left shoulder and in her right hand a cosmetics case.

Mom made the introductions.

“Jack, Jennifer, Charlene, this is Miss Roxanne Knight, our new cook and housekeeper. Roxanne, this is my husband, John Bradley, and my daughters Jennifer and Charlene. Miss Knight has explained to me that her flight from Montreal was delayed in Chicago. She rushed right here from the airport without even stopping to pick up her luggage.”

“That’s right,” beamed Roxanne. “When I saw the time, I knew you folks must be dying for dinner, so I just hailed a cab.”

“Really?” Dad lifted his eyebrows to express surprise and tentative disapproval. “That’s an expensive ride all the way from the airport. Did you have enough money to pay for it or is the cab still outside?”

“No, no...or Yes, I did pay myself. I just didn’t want to keep my new family waiting,” Roxanne laughed, as if she’d just told a good joke.

Dad frowned. “Well, that’s an admirable motive but it was a bit extravagant. I’m not sure we can justify reimbursing you.” (Like most rich business guys who shovel millions of dollars around every day, in private life Dad was a total tight wad, a real nickel and dimer.)

Roxanne waved this away as of no matter. “I’m just so GLAD to be here. And you poor dears must be FAMISHED. Where’s the kitchen!”

“In a second,” Mom said. “First I do need to see your papers from the agency and give them a confirmation call.”

“Oh, of course, Mrs. Bradley. Why, you need to make sure I’m not some sort of dangerous criminal wanted by the police for heaven knows what who, in a desperate moment, did away with your real housekeeper!” None of us could help laughing. She was going to be a fun person to have around I decided right then. “But you know I did rush right over and those papers are in my suitcase.” Both Mom and Dad frowned at this. Roxanne didn’t notice and just breezed on. “Now a nice airline man promised me the rest of my luggage will be delivered here bright and early tomorrow morning so you can look over my papers and check with the agency then. OK? Let’s have dinner!”

Mom and Dad exchanged Oh-well-there’s-nothing-to-do-about-it glances and Mom showed Roxanne the way to the kitchen saying, “I’m afraid there are just leftovers and some canned food. We were expecting you’d be here in time to visit the supermarket.”

“Oh, now don’t apologize,” our new cook said gaily. “I can make a magic meal you’ll just love out of just about any old thing.” Disappearing into the kitchen she yelled, “Dinner’s in half an hour, gang. Wash up!”

Well, dinner was in fact ready in just half an hour, but when we saw it we couldn’t believe it. Dad and Jenn gasped and Mom actually groaned. There on our plates was a mess of chopped up leftover chicken covered in what looked like canned mushroom soup with little brown bits in it. What were obviously heated up canned peas shared the rest of the plate with some instant mashed potatoes.” I have to say I could barely stop myself from laughing out loud when Roxanne announced triumphantly “Voila! Roxanne’s Chicken a-la-king Supreme. Enjoy!”

Mom said, “You can’t be serious.” Dad was just stunned. Jenn looked like somebody had just farted at a funeral. Me, I actually like chicken a-la-king. Though this batch looked really VILE. But on a malicious impulse I decided to dig in and say I loved it, just like Dad did whenever Mom cooked. That ought to crank things up, I giggled to myself. So I jabbed my fork into a couple of sauce-coated chicken chunks and popped them in my mouth.

“Hey!” I exclaimed. “This is really good!”

Jenn gave me a disgusted look. “Come on, Charlene. Get real.”

“No. I mean it. It’s really, really good. In fact, it’s great!” The amazing thing was, I meant it. At first the taste was just bland and yucky. But the next second it was so mouth-wateringly delicious I couldn’t stop shoveling the goo into my mouth.

No one believed me. But Dad, I think just to have absolute proof that this woman was a complete fraud, took a little piece of chicken and sauce and reluctantly placed it in his mouth, fully expecting it to be the biggest insult to his gourmet taste buds in many a year. You could see him working the creamy stuff around in his mouth and then a look of absolute astonishment appeared on his face.

“My God, Charlene is right. This is just amazing.” Mom and Jenn gaped at Dad. “How in the world can you make such a superb dish out of ingredients I would just scrape into the garbage?”

Roxanne basked in the praise, grinning hugely. “Oh, now Jack, I have my ways. Special talents, secret ingredients and so on. Just enjoy everybody!”

Well, now Mom and Jenn started chowing down with Dad and me. Let me tell you, nobody spoke a word or stopped eating till our plates were clean. Well, I left some of the peas that were farthest from Roxanne’s fantastic mushroom sauce. Jenn actually picked up her plate and licked it absolutely clean, which made Roxanne hoot in delight, “Why Jennifer, you complete pig! Where are your manners!” But everybody laughed and followed suit, licking up every last smear.

“Now that you’ve all had a proper supper,” Roxanne chuckled. “I think it’s time we got to know each other a little. I’ll just take this empty seat so we’ll all be comfortable and maybe Jackie boy would like to get me a drink, bourbon preferably. No ice.”

God, I can’t say how warm and peaceful and just perfect everybody was feeling. We were all so happy that Roxanne was with us. But Dad lifted himself out his chair and got Roxanne her drink.

Roxanne sipped her bourbon appreciatively. “This is really excellent, Jack. Is it OK if I call you Jack, Jack?”

“Sure, you bet Roxanne.”

“And Mrs. Bradley?”

“Donna.”

“Hmm. You don’t look much like a Donna. That’s a common name and you’re obviously a high class piece of ass with those fine bones and that trim figure. I mean, look at that nose everybody!” We all looked at Mom’s nose. “Donna, have you had a nose job?” Mom shook her head. “No? Well, that’s a good thin high class nose to go with your good cheek bones and blue eyes. Do you dye your hair, dear?”

Mom admitted it. “But this is pretty close to my natural hair, just a little lighter.”

“Ah, so you have blond hair on your pussy too? Yes? Show me Donna. I want you to show me your pussy right now.”

Now, at this point you have to understand that everything Roxanne said to us sounded perfectly normal and right. Everything she said made complete sense and all of us had an overwhelming desire to please her and win her approval. You’ve probably already figured out the cause: her “magic” sauce with the secret ingredient. I’ll tell you about that later, but right now it’s just too much fun remembering that first dinner with the love of our lives where we all learned so much about ourselves.

Mom didn’t hesitate at all when Roxanne asked her to show us her pussy. She just unzipped her skirt and let it drop and pulled down her lacy white panties. She looked at Roxanne to see if she approved. She did.

“That’s a very nice pussy you have there, my dear. Stroke it a little for me.”

Donna began to run her fingers lightly up and down around the edges of her labia and at times softly brushing her clitoris. Her breath became slower and deeper, and as I watched her eyelids lowered just a little and I saw the black pupils in her eyes dilate.

“Yes,” cooed Roxanne. “That’s so good, so very good, so very sweet, isn’t it, sugar? Now I want you very gently, with the tips of your fingers, to part your pussy lips just as wide as they can go, because you want us all to see every bit of the luscious soft pinkness inside. Do that now. Oh, that’s right. Who cares if it makes you feel slutty. Slutty’s a good feeling sometimes, isn’t it girls? I’ll bet Jennifer especially knows that, don’t you, hon. Oh, don’t shake your head. You know you like to feel like a slut sometimes, some days, maybe most of the time. And look at YOU, Donna. Now everybody can see how warm and moist and lovely it would be to get inside you. Isn’t that so everybody?”

We were all staring, nodding Yes, it looked so good. Roxanne noticed Dad looking hungrily at Mom’s exposed sex. She gave him an annoyed look. “See something you like, Jackie boy?”

“Oh yes.”

“I’ll just bet,” Roxanne said flatly. It was clear she did NOT approve. “Now let’s get some things straight right here at the beginning. What is the job of a housekeeper? Jennifer?”

Jenn started from her daze. She hadn’t expected to be the one to answer the question. “Uh, well, mmmm, clean the house, I guess. And cook of course. You’re GREAT at that!” she said enthusiastically. But Roxanne looked at her like a stern school teacher who’d been let down by one of her brighter students.

“Cook? Clean the house? Jennifer, what is a house?”

“It’s a building where people live,” said Jenn.

“A building where people live. My my. What people?”

“Families?”

“Right! Of course. My heavens are you dumb!” Jenn almost cowered in her chair with shame. “Yes, a ‘house’ is where a FAMILY lives. A house is not just a thing made of wood and stone. It is a place for the family and the housekeeper is the one responsible for keeping the house in order, and that means the family. That means you. Do you understand?” We all nodded. “Good. Because a housekeeper, a REAL housekeeper, is the Keeper of the family. Each one of you are in my charge and WILL accept my good order, because you know it is always for your own good. You gladly do everything I tell you to do without even thinking about it. You automatically think whatever I tell you to think. You instantly believe about yourselves whatever I tell you to believe about yourselves. Your lives and minds are mine to shape and reshape, and you understand with absolute clarity and certainty that this is the way it should be, the way you WANT things to be. How lucky you are belong to your Keeper! How overwhelmingly grateful you are to her! You would do anything to please me, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh Yes!” The chorus was unanimous.

“By the way, am I sitting in someone’s chair?”

“That’s Tom’s chair,” I said, wanting to contribute. “He’s my brother. He’s sixteen, I’m seventeen. But he gets to stay out and miss dinner whenever he wants.” What can I say? I resented my brother just a little. Always had.

“Is that so? I’m missing one, huh? Well, no problem. I’ll deal with young master Tom later. What fun we’re having! What shall we talk about now?”

Roxanne pretended to think and them brightened. “I know! Let’s talk about your sex lives! Won’t that be fun?”

We all nodded enthusiastically that that would be great fun, even Mom, who was still standing displaying her pussy for Roxanne.

2. Mom and Dad Learn About Themselves. Jenn too.

“Ok, let’s get to it,” Roxanne continued. “Now, I know you all want to be just as receptive as can be to our little talk. Do you know how to do that? I’ll show you. Donna, you look comfortable standing there. Just go back to stroking and lightly teasing you pussy. I want you to maintain a feeling a mild sexual arousal the whole time we care talking. The same goes for the young ladies. Just keep stimulating yourselves by rubbing the front of your panties. Jennifer, you’ll have to unsnap the top of those tight jeans to get your hand down there. Good.” We all began to stroke ourselves lightly.

Donna lowered a baleful glare on Jack. “As for you, you’re probably way too horny all the time already. So you just keep your hands to yourself for now.”

Now Roxanne clapped her hands like a first grade teacher calling her class back to order. “Do I have your attention? Good. I know we are all in perfect agreement that I am here to help, to make your lives better, and that you completely trust me to do this. You have no doubts whatsoever about this. You are fully aware that only my opinion matters to you, because it always turns out to be exactly your opinion too. But that’s natural because I am so much wiser and better than you are. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes. Certainly.” (Mom)

“Of course it’s right.” (Dad)

“It’s obvious.” (Jenn)

“Uh huh.” (Me)

“Very good. You will begin by telling me, with complete truthfulness and holding nothing back, everything about your sex lives—what you do, what you feel, what you fantasize about, what maybe you want most of all but don’t even know yet. Actually, that last one I’ll tell you about. Why are we starting by talking about sex? Jennifer?”

Again Jenn’s dreamy, unfocused eyes tried to concentrate on an unexpected question. “Well, I guess...Uh...I suppose that...” Pause.

Roxanne shook her head. “Boy, are you a dumb cunt or what? Don’t answer that. It was a rhetorical question, meaning it’s a question whose answer is so obvious there is no need to actually answer it.”

“I know what a rhetorical question is.”

Roxanne was suddenly furious at this unsolicited comment from Jenn. “Were you asked to speak, Jennifer? Did you have my permission to do that?”

“No,” said Jenn in a small voice.

“I know it’s not easy for someone like you to learn how to behave.” This brought an involuntary squawk of amusement from me. Between the two of us, Jenn was always the one who got the good grades in school and praise from teachers. She was popular with her classmates too. She wasn’t a Little Miss Perfect but she had always, for the most part, liked to be ‘good’ and fit in. Me, on the other hand, sometimes it just wasn’t worth the effort.

Roxanne responded to my squawk by giving me a conspiratorial wink. “Jennifer, I think I can help you with your behavior problems. Some of them at least. Discipline for instance. Now I saw some carrots in the refrigerator. Go and pick out the biggest one. Unless the next biggest one has more ridges and is thicker. Then pick that one. Don’t bother washing it. Just bring it back here.” Jenn went off to the kitchen. Roxanne drummed her fingers. “While we’re waiting, I think you two, Jack and Donna—Gawd, we really will have to do something about that name!—I want you two to take off all your clothes, which will make you feel even more adoring and submissive to me because being naked expresses trust. When you make yourselves vulnerable to me you are proving that you trust me and you want so much for me to know that you trust and love obeying me. That makes sense doesn’t it?”

“Absolutely!” (Mom)

“It’s the only way to see things.” (Dad)

Roxanne shot Dad another dissatisfied glance. “You are a bit verbose, Jack. Notice how Donna achieved in one word what took you a whole sentence. Work on that. Be more economical in you speech.” Dad nodded. “That’s really a favor to you, Jack,” Roxanne added. “You have a really ugly, annoying voice. It puts people off. Someone like you needs to be as quiet a possible on the off chance people will dislike them less.”

Dad’s chest sort of wilted. All this time he and Mom were getting undressed. Roxanne told them to stand facing us, close together but not touching.

Jenn returned with the carrot and handed it to Roxanne, who ran her hand along its bumpy length like it was a cock.

“I think this is acceptable. Jennifer, do you like this carrot? Be honest.”

“It’s just a carrot. I have no feelings about it.”

“That’s because you’re a moron. If you had any brains you would see this carrot as the embodiment of the discipline you desperately want in order to improve your conduct. So it’s obvious that this is a carrot you like and need very much. In fact, you respect and desire this carrot for what it can do for you.”

“It’s a wonderful carrot.”

“Yes, to you, now, it is. You need this carrot because you want to learn what it can teach you. That’s why you want it close to you. In fact, you see clearly that the best place for this particular vegetable is up your ass.”

“Oh, yes. That’s where this carrot should go.”

“OK, off with the jeans, down with the panties, carrot up the ass. Go.”

Jenn followed the first two commands but had trouble with the last one. Roxanne looked at her with disgust. “Jeez, so dumb she can’t even stick a carrot up her ass. Here, your Keeper will help you, but just this once. In the future you will have no problem and indeed enjoy having a great many objects stuffed up your ass, butt plugs, cocks, dildos, gourds—actually, you will retain a particular fondness for long pointy vegetables. Your ass will constantly crave the feeling of being filled. Do you know why? Because it will make you feel like a complete person for a change. Without something up your ass, you will never really feel satisfied or complete. But I know this is something you are just learning about yourself. That’s why I didn’t ask you to get a cucumber. That’s another thing you need to thank me for.”

“Thank you for letting me stick a carrot instead of a cucumber up my ass.”

Apparently hearing a satisfactory sincerity in Jenn’s voice (wouldn’t YOU have been sincere about that one?), Roxanne had Jenn get on all fours and spread her ass cheeks. She instructed Jenn to rest the front of her body, from forehead to tits, flat on the rug while raising her ass as high in the air as she could. She showed Jenn how this freed up her hands, if she really stretched, to reach back to grasp her cheeks and pull, thereby exposing her asshole as fully as possible. Roxanne called this the ‘Presentation’ position and said we should all learn it. Despite Jenn’s best efforts at opening up, it took a couple of minutes to get the carrot all the way in. (No lubricant always makes the job harder—one of the many important truths I have learned during my years with Roxanne.) Once it was in, Roxanne had Jenn put her panties back on, stand, and pretend she was using a hula hoop so that she could better enjoy the wonderful feeling of having a carrot up her ass.

As she reseated herself, Roxanne looked back over at me. “What was your name again, little girl?” I have to admit I gulped.

“Charlene.”

“Charlene. No, I don’t like Charlene at all. You want me to like you, don’t you?”

“God yes. So very much. I think you’re the greatest.”

“Do you utterly adore me?”

“Utterly!”

“Good. Then from now on you are Cheri. That’s a name I like. I personally find it a very sexy girl name. It’s a girl’s name that girls like. So, obviously, by being called Cheri you are a very sexy girl who girls like,” she added with a wink. I felt myself glowing from the praise and not a little smug at getting a new and improved name, unlike carrot-ass hula girl over there.

“Now, Cheri, cupcake. Look at your parents. Make a good long evaluation and tell me what you think of their bodies. It is very important that you be honest. Don’t worry about hurting their feelings. They are dying to know the real truth about themselves, aren’t you guys?”

“Very much.” (Mom)

Nod. (Dad) (He could be a fast learner sometimes.)

“So, Cheri, tell us all what you think of Donna and Jack’s bodies.”

“Well, Mom—Donna—is a bit thin, but she likes it that way.” What I wasn’t saying was that Mom bugged me about my weight. My little chubette, she called me once. “Actually, looking at her now, she looks in really good shape for her age. Nice legs, thin waist. Not great boobs, but OK. Her hairdo I’m not so sure about, it’s sort of stiff or over-controlled, maybe like her personality.”

Roxanne nodded and patted me on my knee. “Did you all hear that? Cheri is an insightful young woman. You may not have appreciated that before. But I disagree about the hair, Cheri. You see, Donna’s selling point... Wait! Genius strikes again! Donna, from now on your name is Regina! That’s because you look so refined and high class. Men will pay good money for that. And you see, Cheri, that’s also why the hair is good. Only a high-toned rich bitch has hair like that. Regina?”

“Yes Roxanne?”

“Keep the hair.”

“Yes Roxanne,”

“On top of your head, I mean. You’ll want to shave the old puss clean as whistle. A clean cunt is a useful cunt. Remember that. Maybe just keep some pussy hair trimmed in the shape of a heart up top, right over the clit. Pointing the way to the goodies, as it were. Now Cheri darling, what about Jack?”

It took me a second to know Roxanne was talking to me again because I was picturing the heart-shaped pussy hair.

“What? Oh, he’s, ah, OK. He’s got that distinguished successful executive look with that gray hair at his temples and a strong square-jawed face. Looks in pretty decent shape for an old guy too. No beer gut or major flab.”

“But he doesn’t work at it like your Mom does, does he.”

“No, obviously, because D- , because Regina’s so thin. I mean, she exercises a whole hour every morning!”

“And she has great legs and a tiny ass.”

“Those too.”

“So, unlike Regina, Jack appears to be too lazy to keep himself fit. He also has really ugly hair all over his body. Ugh!”

I had to nod. Men’s hairy bodies were not in my episodes of Love Boat.

“Hey Jack!” Roxanne yelled, as if he was in another room.

Jack looked at his Keeper expectantly.

“When I call you, say something, just a word will do. ‘Yes’ is always good. It’s definitely the best word in your vocabulary when you are addressing me. You can also say, ‘Yes Roxanne’, but whenever you say my name what it will really mean to you are the following words: Mistress, My Owner, Goddess, Adored One, The One I Serve With All My Heart Even Though I’m A Worthless Worm. In fact, the name Roxanne means all those things at the same time. Did you know that? So each time you say Roxanne you will know exactly what I am more deeply and clearly than before. Remember that. That was very good if I do say so myself. What is my name? All together now!”

“Roxanne.” We were her praise chorus, and we loved it.

“Jack?”

“Y-Yes R-Roxanne?”

“Starting to stutter a little? I like that. Maybe we can develop that in the future. But one thing you must do tonight, before you go beddy bye, is shave every follicle of hair off your body. Keep the hair on your head. But DON’T forget to shave your ass. There’s nothing more revolting than a hairy ass.”

Actually, even without the magic sauce, I think I agreed with that one.

“Now Cheri, what do you think of Jack’s dick?”

I hated to say it but here I was not on very firm ground, having only seen a few cocks at that point in my life. I decided honesty was the best policy.

“I don’t really know, Roxanne, because I haven’t seen many men’s penises.”

“Well, how many have you seen. Ten? Five? Two? Any?”

“Honestly, right this moment I’m not sure. I saw Tod Oldmeyer’s dick once when we were swimming and his trunks sort of slipped, heh. Tom, of course, from time to time when were little. Oh, Ozzi Finn! We showed each other our privates when we were like ten! I touched my last boy friend Jeff’s a few times, well, more than a few, but it was always dark.”

“Did you give him hand jobs?”

“A few times.” Broadcasting this news I did not like.

“But you ARE still a virgin, right?”

“Yes!”

“Well, that’s good. In fact, I applaud your lack of intimate familiarity with the male sexual organ. Since you, my sugar dumpling, are obviously no expert in this area, I will take over. Hey Jack!”

“Yes Roxanne.” Jack sort of swayed when he said the name now. It was cute.

“Jack, let me be honest. You have a very average dick. It’s not really tiny. Nor is it too thin to give a woman pleasure if you knew how to use it. But you don’t, do you? Your problem, Jack, is that you’ve never been man enough to know how to fuck a woman properly. Tell me what it is you have never in your life been able to do with that dick, Jack?”

“I... Wait, I’m supposed to be honest always.” Jack’s voice became more confident, like he’d found a loop hole. “It’s not true. I’ve given plenty of women sexual pleasure.”

“Plenty?”

“Well, a fair number. More than a dozen for sure. Before I was married to Donna, er, Regina, that is. Actually, to be perfectly honest...”

Roxanne cut him off. “No, Jackie boy, I really don’t want to go there. It’s not necessary. Now everybody listen to me with complete attention. Especially you Regina and you Jack. It is the most important thing in your lives right now to grasp the truths I am about to tell you, facts that would have been perfectly obvious to you for years if you hadn’t been deluding yourselves in a desperate effort to deny your unsatisfying sex life. But now you will hear and immediately believe the truth. Regina, Jack has never once satisfied you sexually. Any orgasms you might ever have had while you were in bed with Jack happened because you tuned him out and started fantasizing about other men. Jack, no wait, Regina again. Do you ever masturbate?”

“Sometimes, not often. Maybe once or twice a month or when Jack’s away on a long trip.”

“Got a vibrator or any toys you use to get you off?”

“No.”

“Just fingers huh? OK. When you cream yourself do you fantasize about specific men, and if so who?”

“Well, one that comes to mind is Omar Sharif.” Regina was blushing redder than I’d ever seen her face.

“Not bad. Deep penetrating dark eyes, exotic. Good for those being kidnapped and tied up in the pleasure tent for the Sheik’s use type fantasies. Who else?”

Regina turned even redder, which I didn’t think was possible. “Mark Wahlberg.”

Boy did that make me gape. I was expecting another old guy and here’s Mom diddling herself over a young (relatively) hunk. I mean, he was someone I might fantasize about!

“Only movie stars, Reggie? Nobody you really know, the pool boy or whatever.”

“We don’t have a pool.”

“Don’t get cute with me you ritzy whore!” Roxanne snapped. “Tell us who in real life you’d most like to do you. Be honest.”

Regina hung her head, rebuked, and mumbled, “Ed.”

“What? Speak up Miss Loose Manners. Ed who? Mr. Ed? Full name please.”

“Ed-Edward Hutchins.” Jack looked more grief stricken than ever.

“And just who is this Edward Hutchins you want in bed as your snuggle bunny?”

“He’s a colleague of Jack’s at Safe Harbor Capital Investments.”

“Well, I think that’s very good Regina. You need some flesh and blood men to fantasize about—and not just fantasize about—especially when Jack was pleasuring his little stick in your precious cunt and you had to get your mind off the disgusting experience. So you’d fantasize about Ed or Markie Mark or whoever, and sometimes you’d even cum despite being pestered at the time by hubby’s little stinger. Well, at least we’ve cleared that up. You won’t have to put up with that crap ever again. What a relief! See, the important thing to realize right now is that all Jack has ever done for all your married life is once in a while stick his sorry dick in your pussy—whose piss he is not worthy to drink—and make his little squirt in you. The unarguable truth is that Jack has been selfishly masturbating himself in Regina for all these years while he gives Regina no pleasure whatsoever. Personally, I think it’s outrageous, and you should too. Jack should be ashamed of himself.” As he took this in, Jack had actually collapsed to his knees under this relentless battering of his ego. The truth can be a bitter medicine sometimes. Donna, I mean, Regina looked like she was about to throw up and was looking at Jack with pure fury, like you’d look at a rapist. “Hey, Regina! You have nothing to be proud of here. Jack’s not the only one to blame. How could a woman like you, an elegant, exciting, high class lady with a big sexual appetite, have lowered herself to do the dirty with this pathetic, sexually inadequate male. Was it pity? Did he knock you up so you had to marry him? What’s the story? Tell the truth.”

Regina was just shaking her head, looking haunted and hollowed out. “Please Roxanne. I truly don’t know. Jack didn’t knock me up or anything. We got married because we thought, or maybe he made me think at the time”—she gave her kneeling husband a dirty look—“that we were in love. And then we had our three beautiful children. Even if the sex was rotten with Jack”—another dirty look—“I will never say I’m sorry to have given birth to Jennifer, Charlene—sorry, Cheri—and Tom.”

Roxanne seemed moved by this. “No, you should never be ashamed of that,” she said tenderly. “They have become beautiful young adults, at least the two I see here, and you should be proud of that, to have produced such splendid offspring when all you had to work with was Jackie boy’s third rate sperm. So always be proud of that, and proud that you have been such a good mother. But now, thank God, your breeding days are over and your little birds have spread their wings and left the nest, more or less. Jennifer, I gather is already in college, even though, come to think of it, she seems to be still living at home, the lazy cow”—this was directed at Jenn, of course—“and your youngest, Tom, he’ll be off to college in what, a year and half?”

“No, next fall,” said Regina proudly.

“He skipped a year,” I explained.

“A brain boy, huh? Well, there you are, Regina. Jennifer and Tom, basically, are now grown up and on their own. And of course Cheri has always been mature for her age, haven’t you pumpkin? So what she does with her life is up to her. That makes you, Regina, after all these long years of dutiful motherhood and sexual frustration, free at last. Free finally to have a little pleasure of your own, free to be yourself after all those years. I think it’s wonderful.”

Regina burst into tears of gratitude and ran to Roxanne, kissing her hand and rubbing her cheek on it.

“There, there.” Roxanne patted Regina like a favorite pet. (I admit, I felt a little jealous right at that moment.) “Now let’s finish this up so we can all hit the sack,” our Keeper said meaningfully, looking straight at your humble author. “The ladies may be seated”. Roxanne glanced over at Jenn, who was far gone in hula hoop heaven, and decided to let her be.

“Jackie boy, front and center! Stand and face us.”

3. I Balance the Scales of Marital Justice, Jenn Discovers Her Favorite Things

Regina now seated herself on one side of the only person who really mattered to us, our Goddess, and I was on the other. The three of us looked at the sorry male specimen standing before us. It was judgment day and old Jackie boy knew it.

“Cheri, how long have Ozzie and Harriet here been married?”

“A really long time. They had their twenty fifth anniversary last spring.”

“That IS a long time to put up with each other, even without the bad sex. Other than their hideous sex life, are they happy? Do they fight?”

“Well, not fight exactly.”

“What exactly?”

“Like just before you came, they were having a conversation about meaningless stuff, but really they were pissed at each other.”

“Why?”

“Well, Mom was in a foul mood because she’d stayed home from work all day to wait for you. Dad was pissed when he got home because there was nobody to make a decent dinner.”

“Let me see if I have this straight. Your mother sacrificed a day of work for the good of the family and to be home when I, your beloved Keeper, arrived.”

“Yes.”

“Your father, on the other hand, sailed off to work like always, the selfish prick, putting all the responsibility on your mother. And then, after a day of playing the Big Man at work... By the way, what does Daddy do?”

“He’s an investment manager for, uh, I think it’s called a money market fund.”

“Really?” Roxanne gave Jack a look of reappraisal. “That has possibilities. That’s very promising. Thank you very much for telling me, Cheri.”

God, I can’t describe the feeling I got—or get—when my Mistress praises me. I do love her so much.

“Anyway, to return to the issue before us, Jacko here spent a normal day playing with other people’s money and came home expecting everything to be done for him, like a pouting little baby.”

I hesitated at this. It didn’t sound like an accurate characterization. But when you thought about it, it was obvious that he had in fact acted like a spoiled child.

“Right.”

“So when I arrived, Jack and Regina were pissed at each other.”

“Right.”

“Who was more pissed?”

I thought about it. “I’m not sure. They weren’t, like, demonstrating how pissed they were. I couldn’t rate it from one to ten on a piss-o-meter or anything.”

“All right. Fair enough. Then who would you say had less RIGHT to be pissed?”

“Dad. Jack.”

“Why?”

“Because Regina sacrificed her whole day and did it for you. While Jack just had a normal day.”

“So really, in terms of justified pissed-offness, Regina might have had some justification, but Jack was just plain in the wrong. He had no right to feel the least bit pissed at Regina or anybody else.”

“I think that’s true.”

Roxanne looked at me with that mischievous twinkle in her eye that I already loved so much. “So what we are dealing with is a case of unequally righteous pissedness. Given that what we are talking about here is piss, how do you think the scales of justice might be balanced?”

It took a second for the nickel to drop, but when it did I admit I felt incredulous. “You mean, you don’t mean...Do you?” I couldn’t say it.

Roxanne beckoned to me. I leaned closer to Roxanne, nearly passing out from her delicious scent, and she whispered sweetly in my ear, “Just look at your sister, Cheri, a horny man-crazy bitch who cares only for her own pleasure. SHE may be irredeemable, but I want you to know there is hope for YOU. But you have to learn to be ruthlessly honest and mete out justice where it is deserved. That’s what I do. Isn’t that what you want to do?” I nodded. Her warm breath tickled my ear, I began to feel, well, aroused from the sheer pleasure of Roxanne’s closeness. “So do what you must, Cheri. Balance the scales of justice for your parents. They will thank you for it.”

I felt my resolve harden as I understood the justice of what I was about to do, or to command my parents to do.

“Regina? Jack?” They looked at me.

Roxanne told them that they must do whatever I told them to do as obediently as if it was Roxanne herself who was ordering them. I felt a sudden rush of power. It was achingly sweet, a new intense kind of pleasure I had never before imagined.

“Jack, lay down on the floor on your back.”

He did so.

“Regina, pull your panties the rest of the way off. Now stand over Jack with a leg on each side of his face. No, your pussy should be right over his face. Now squat. Good. Now piss all over Jack’s face.”

Upon my command, as Regina squatted about a foot above her contemptible husband’s head, out from between her spread legs gushed a thick stream of urine. Stoked by the fires of righteous vengeance, Regina emptied every drop of piss from her full after-dinner bladder. The flow of warm yellow liquid seemed to go on for minutes, then Regina forced out the last of her piss in pulsing spurts that splashed onto Jack’s pathetic face where piss was already running over his nose and into his nostrils, over his clenched eyes, drenching his hair and dripping off the corners of his mouth and chin. Roxanne laughed so hard it was contagious and Regina and I started laughing too. Roxanne clapped her hands in applause. “Bravo, Regina! Didn’t that feel just great? Aren’t you grateful that your precious daughter has made things right? Cheri honey bunch, tell Jack to lick all around his mouth, then smack his lips and say ‘Mm-mm Good!” I did so. When Jack followed the orders it was all more hilarious than ever. Regina and I were just in stitches, and Roxanne was laughing so hard she leaned over and wrapped her strong warm arms around me and kissed me full on the lips, then again softer and longer until my eyes half closed and I felt all soft, like a secret well had opened in the center of my flesh and was pouring rivers of honey all through my body. I started to return Roxanne’s kiss eagerly, hungrily, but she pulled away and waved a playful finger in my face. “Naughty, naughty! Fun and games later. Right now we need to focus on the serious educating we’re doing.” My breath was short, panting like I’d just run a block. For a moment I gave my beloved a look of pure submissive sexual yearning. Then I snapped out of it and looked back over at Jack and Reggie.

A very odd look passed over Regina’s face as she stood up and stepped away from her miserable spouse. Then she nodded slowly. “Yes. Yes, Charlene, thank you very much. You have helped so much.”

“Regina?” said Roxanne.

“Yes?”

“This girl’s name is Cheri. Never forget that ever again. There is no Charlene. This is Cheri, who is a very special girl of great promise. You love and, when I say so, you will want to obey her because she is probably much wiser than you are, even though she is so much younger and has a bright future ahead of her, whereas you are beginning to dry up and have only a few good years left. So few years left, Regina, to make anything out of your life.”

Regina was suddenly in tears again, nodding sorrowfully.

“But Regina, it’s not too late. Isn’t that great? You can still find your true calling, a calling that will make you and many others happy and also—and this is even more important—will let you start making some tax free cash to give to me, because you are so grateful that someone has finally lifted the veil of delusion and denial from your eyes. Isn’t that great news?”

Regina was in seventh heaven at what Roxanne told her. The tears in her eyes were now tears of joy and gratitude. It was such great news that I and even piss-face Jackie boy were bursting with happiness for Regina. Roxanne noticed that Jenn was missing out on an important family moment.

“Hey Jennifer! Stop!” Jenn stopped her hulaing immediately, “I know all you care about is your own whorish pleasure, but stop diddling your behind for just a minute. In fact, you can take the carrot out of your ass.” Jenn actually looked disappointed. Amazing. Soft-hearted Roxanne saw this too. “Ok, I’ll tell you what. No more ass pleasure for now. You need to pay attention because you’re going to learn some important facts about your father Jack. So is he, for that matter. But I’ll tell you what. While you’re listening I WILL let you suck your beloved carrot, pretending it’s a fat juicy cock you’re giving one your famous blow jobs.”

Jenn looked appalled. “I have NEVER done that! The thought of doing that disgusts me.”

Roxanne tilted her head in interest. “You mean you’re a virgin?”

“Uh, well, actually, no.”

More news! At least, to me. I checked out Jack and Regina. It was obviously news to them too.

“So what you are telling us is that you fuck like a bunny but for some weird reason you deny your men the blow jobs they want. Tell me, why is that?”

Jenn’s face was red. “I only had sex one time, last year, after a freshman fling at my sorority.”

“So, did you like it, Miss Sorority Queen? Did you like it when the boy stuck his cock in you?”

Jenn actually shrugged! “Yes and no. Some of it was pleasant, but some of it wasn’t.”

“Tell me what was and what was not pleasant.”

“Well, making out was nice.” Jenn was really thinking hard about this.

“Be specific.”

“Kissing. When we touched.”

“Touched? Who touched what exactly?”

Well, you know, we felt each other up for a while. I really liked that.”

“Made you horny, huh. Got you hot? Started the love juices flowing?”

“Yes. Then he touched my breasts through my shirt, and opened the buttons, and fondled them. That was nice too.”

“Were you wearing a bra?”

“Yes. At first. But eventually we took each other’s clothes off. We took our time and were so gentle with each other...”

“And you touched his cock?”

“Yes.”

“Did you play with it and get him really hard before he stuffed it in you? Didn’t you suck it just a little?”

“No! I didn’t want to do that. Also, he pulled out before he came. He came on my stomach. That was awful.”

“That’s because you wanted to feel him shoot his load inside you. You weren’t disgusted, just disappointed. You really didn’t suck his cock at any point during this evening of romance? No? You pretended it disgusted you?”

“It did. It does!”

Roxanne walked over and laughed right in Jenn’s face. “Not a chance, sweet cheeks. I know your type forwards and backwards, upside down and downside up. You love cock. You love taking it any way you can get it. Preferably in the ass, of course. But in the cunt is good too. Sucking a man off is your third favorite thing in the world, especially when he comes in your mouth and you get to swallow every warm salty drop. You think its yummy. Don’t bother denying it. It is a fact. Live with it.”

Even though I was as doped up as the others, I really did see the game Roxanne was playing, how she was manipulating us and sculpting our desires and wants as she wished—and I also think Roxanne noticed that I saw this, and that was what showed her I was special and worthy of her attention. (Of course, I also know that she was doing all this out of her endlessly bountiful benevolence, to bring out the true selves we had suppressed or were too cowardly to acknowledge. Don’t misunderstand me. Roxanne is a sort of saint who works her miracles to set people free so they can be who they really want to be.)

Anyway, this latest truth about loving to suck men off was a tough nut for Jenn to swallow, as it were. But she managed it. Roxanne even helped her understand how relieved she felt to know this about herself. Because it was something she had always secretly known but had never dared to admit before. So Jenn started giving the carrot one of her famous blow jobs while managing to follow the last part of our after dinner family seminar. This was when Dad learned to embrace some necessary changes in his life.

4. Jack Learns How to Cope with his Sexual Desires and Make Up for Past Sins

Roxanne shot a glance at her watch. “Look at the time! It’s so true isn’t it, that time flies when you’re having fun. But it makes me worry about the missing link here. Any chance the prodigal son is gonna walk in us in the next hour or two? If anybody knows the answer to that, speak up.”

Regina raised her hand. “Tom’s staying at friend’s house tonight. They’re making posters for an anti-sweat shop demonstration tomorrow morning outside Wal-Mart.”

“Excellent! Sleeping over at a friend’s, huh? Girl friend or boy friend?” Regina frowned. “Boy...I mean...A male classmate who he’s friends with. He has a steady girl friend, Beth, but he does NOT sleep over at her house!”

“Assumptions, assumptions,” Roxanne mocked. “Anyway, that’s good. Your fucked up family has already forced me to do way too much work on my very first evening with you. I hope you are feeling really sorry for making me work so hard,” We all felt chastened. “But there is one more necessary bit of business for tonight. What are we going to do about Jackie boy here? Stand up straight Jack! OK, I know you’ve been dying to do this all evening, practically hopping up and down from one foot to the other like a little kid who has to go wee wee so bad. Yes, I want you to start playing with yourself, stroke your ding-dong until da bitty boyz pee pee go aw stiffy... But don’t cum yet, you asshole. Just get it up and keep it up. It will improve your listening skills.”

We all watched as Jack raised the old flagpole, Roxanne with a stern frown of command, Regina with utter disgust, Jenn sort on and off as her head bobbed up and down on the carrot. Me? I dunno. I felt sort of detached. No special emotion, I just watched the process.

Seeing an erection, Roxanne continued. “So there it is. Did everybody see? How proud you must be, Jack! What an achievement!” she said with scathing sarcasm. “This, in a nut shell, is Jackie boy’s true sex life. Just his own fist wrapped around his stiff lonely dick, getting himself all excited until he spurts out his glistening slime. As we have already established, what he used to do to Regina was basically the same, the only difference being he abused Reggie’s cunt by using it as a sort of surrogate fist to hold his meat until he blew.”

“Never again,” muttered Regina bitterly.

“That’s right, Reggie! But guess what, Jack! Believe it or not it’s good news. You’re going to get to have more sex than ever, in fact, all the cums you ever wanted. Because, believe it or not—no, just believe it—the main thing you’re feeling right now is relief! Yes, relief that you no longer have to pretend you care anything about your partners’ needs, relief that now you can finally be in complete control, all by yourself, any time you want. That’s the fact, Jack. You have permission to jerk off as many times a day as you want. Isn’t that great? As a matter of fact, from now on, any time you feel the least little twinge of sexual desire—say you notice your secretary flash a leg or you drive by a billboard with a babe in a bikini on it—why you will feel the absolute need to achieve sexual release at once. It will be an overwhelming urge, like having to run to the bathroom because you feel your bladder’s bursting. And just like that, of course, you don’t want to piss your pants or jack off in public, during a board meeting or something. No, you will politely but immediately excuse yourself, saying you have to use the restroom, and you will go straight to the nearest bathroom and, in the privacy of the first available stall, you will jack off straight into the toilet and then flush the gunk away at once. After all, to you, from now on, it’s just a disgusting but necessary bodily function that is always to be done in complete privacy. I mean, would you want people looking at you while you were taking a shit? Of course not. Just to prove the point, I want you to jerk off right now, in front of four women, and when you cum you are going to feel so ashamed and worthless, just like you’d feel if you shit your pants while having lunch with a client. Go on now, boy, stroke yourself to the heights of what pleasure you are capable of and let’s see you shoot your wad. Right now.”

Jack began stroking his hard cock more and more vigorously, his breath becoming ragged as he approached orgasm.

“That’s it, Jack,” Roxanne sneered. “Just like that. And there will be nothing in your consciousness but the feeling of your own horniness and the desperate need to cum, and you will only ever have one image in your mind at such times, just the image of your own spurting dick. After all, that’s your goal, isn’t it? That’s what you really desire. Just the picture in your head of your own erect cock, never the image of any woman whatsoever, no, never that again. Right Reggie? And who needs it. Right, Jack? Right, Mr. Jack Off? Do it. Do it now!”

His face brick red with a combination of sexual arousal and intense humiliation, Jack shuddered to orgasm and a thick stream of cum actually shot the distance to land on the edge of the dining room table.

“Yuck,” I ejaculated (sorry, couldn’t help that one).

“How perfectly disgusting,” declared Regina, which drew a curt nod from Jenn.

“Look at what you’ve done!” Roxanne shouted at the devastated man. “Look at the stinking mess you’ve made. Clean that up at once! And never have an accident like that again! If you have to go, do it in the bathroom for heaven’s sake.” Jack had dashed to the table and, grabbing a napkin, began mopping up his own cum, his eyes averted from us in utter shame, his breath heaving. He was actually sobbing.

Roxanne crossed her arms in stern rebuke as Jack finished cleaning up. “Now look at that soggy, disgusting napkin! Don’t leave it lying around for all to see, you fool. Put it somewhere, hide it. Yes, up your ass. Just wad it up and stuff it up there. You can get rid of it later. That’s right. Good. Now look at us.”

Jack stared at us with eyes that had been emptied of the last shred of self worth. He was not just battered and beaten. He was broken. But it was only justice. None of us doubted that for a minute.

“Are you ready to try to make amends, Jack? To make up for all the horrible things you have done for all these years to your wife and your family?” Jack nodded sickly. “So tell us. What are you good for? What in the world can you do for us? Other than bringing home the bacon from your cushy job, that is. You do that anyway. What can you do, Jack? Have you any special talent at all? Think!”

Jack closed his eyes, mentally searching for any glimmer of value in his shattered self-image. Finally, he found the one I’m sure Roxanne was expecting.

“I cook,” Jack whispered. “I am truly a world-class chef. It is my best skill. That’s all I can think of.”

“Well, it’s not much,” Roxanne snapped, “but I guess it will have to do. From now on, every night, you will cook dinner for the family, which of course includes me. You will plan ahead and think very hard about serving us the best, most pleasing dishes you are capable of making.” Jack just nodded. He would do it. “OK. You can start tomorrow. Tomorrow’s Saturday so you can do all the shopping you need for the coming week. Oh, I assume you can’t imagine actually sitting down at table with us any more. It would be such an agony, for you and for us. No. You’ll make the most delicious meals in your culinary repertoire as penance, so of course you will never eat any of it. That’s only fair, isn’t it?”

“Yes, of course,” croaked Jack. “It would not be right. I see that now.”

“So. OK. That’s all settled. Oh, and Jack?”

“Yes Roxanne?”

“When you’re at the supermarket tomorrow, pick up two cans of every kind of dog food you find in the store. After all, we’re not going to let you go hungry, are we?”

5. The Perfect End to a Perfect Evening

Roxanne got up and went to stand behind me, resting her hands on my shoulders. I automatically leaned my head back so it rested on my Lady’s generous bosom, the best pillows in the world.

“Very well,” Roxanne addressed us. “I think I’ve sorted out enough things for this evening, set you all straight and planted your feet firmly on the paths you want and need to follow. Shall we summarize?—Jennifer? Enough with the carrot already. You’ll wear out your tongue and then what good will you be to anyone? Just pay attention now.—So, let’s begin with Little Jackie Jack Off. What are your future plans, young man?”

Taking a deep breath, shoulders slumped, he said, “From now on I will cook the best meals I possibly can every day for my family, to make up for I’ve done. And I will never bother anyone again with my sexual needs. I will take care all my bodily functions by myself, in private.”

“And? Before you go beddy bye?”

“I will shave and remove all hair from my body.”

“OK. But where will you sleep from now on? Obviously you no longer belong in the same room with Regina.”

I was half lost in dreamland because Roxanne had begun gently massaging my shoulders and neck, but I was listening enough to murmur, “The office.”

“What was that, my succulent little bon bon? Do you have another good idea?”

“Jackie boy’s got a home office. He stays home and ‘telecommutes’ one or two days a week,” I stated, opening my eyes again and tilting my head back to look up into my sweet Mistress’s eyes. “It’s a little A-Frame in the back yard, only about ten paces from the back door under a latticed walkway. It’s even got a little bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower so Jack Off can take care of his personal business there,” I added.

“Excellent! What a bright, practical girl you are! All right, Jack. We’ve had to look at your stupid, ugly face long enough for one evening. Get your ass over to your little office. From now on, that’s where you sleep. On the couch. If there’s no couch, well, too bad. Sleep on the floor. Do you think we care? Go! Now!”

Jack bobbed his head once and more or less ran from the room.

Roxanne nodded in satisfaction as she watched his ass disappear through the door. She turned to next person she had helped so much in just one evening.

“Regina? What about you? Do you have any plans for the future?”

Reggie smiled, a happy camper. “Well, you know, now that I’ve raised my kids, I really think I’d like to find a new job, one where I’m my own boss, one that’s really fun and satisfying but will also bring in some ready money for you!”

“Sort of a new calling?”

“Why, yes. In fact, you know what I’d like to be from now on? A call girl! Oh, I know I’m sort of old for such a career, but it’s really just exactly what I want to do. And I think I could make a success of it, too. Because some men really like being serviced by a truly elegant older woman, a woman of style and good breeding.”

“But who really loves to get her man off too, right honey? Don’t forget how much you love to fuck.” Roxanne’s remark, of course, won immediate assent. “So. Good. I approve of your new idea. Start to think about what sort of ad you want to run in the sex papers—you know, ‘Regina, Elegant Pleasure for the Generous Gent’ or whatever—and think about a picture to run with it that gets across your sales pitch. You know, maybe you in pearls and a tasty satin slip showing off your great legs—high class, you know, but in a provocative pose so there’s now doubt about the pay off. Think about that as you get ready for bed tonight. Speaking of which, it sounds like the master bedroom may be a bit empty now that you’ve finally got Jackie off your back. Anyway, I bet out of sheer gratitude you’re going to insist that I sleep there from now on. So, is there maybe another room for you to shack up in?”

Regina was already nodding, clearly excited about working out the plans to get her new career going, and bubbled excitedly, “Oh, Roxanne! I now what would be just perfect! There’s a maid’s room over the garage, really a sort of little apartment, with a separate entrance. I feel ashamed to say that was where you were going to sleep. That was before we met you, of course. Why, I can just move right in there. It will be so convenient and discreet for all my new gentleman callers! I’ll just grab some night things, and a note pad, and run right over there. I can’t wait!”

Roxanne was beaming in full approval of Reggie’s new plans. She shooed her out, smiling fondly, and turned to the next partner on her evening’s dance card.

“So Jenny. What about you? You’ve learned some things about yourself tonight. Do you have any plans for the future.”

Jenny’s hair was sort of tousled from all the hulaing and head bobbing she’d been doing. It actually looked good, sort of wild and a bit trashy. She seemed to inhabit her body a bit differently too, moving it in a more naturally sexy manner.

“Well, Roxanne. Since high school I’ve had my sights set on law school. That’s been my goal.”

Roxanne made a face at such a ridiculous notion. “A lawyer! Oh, Jenny. Surely you can do better than that! Lawyers are such low lifes, you know the jokes: ‘What do you call 500 lawyers are the bottom of the ocean? A good start.’ No, surely you can set you sights a bit higher than that. And anyway, don’t you want to be somebody important right now? Somebody who everybody on campus knows and stares at because she’s so popular?”

“You mean, like Home Coming Queen?”

“Well, yes, more or less. Something like that. But I’m not sure you’re quite pretty enough for that. But something you’re really good at, something that will make you so popular you’ll become famous across the campus. Maybe even in town. Any ideas?”

“Popular? Famous?” Jenn pondered. “Well, I suppose I’m most famous for my blow jobs, I mean, I could be because I love sucking cock so much. Is that the sort of thing you mean?”

Roxanne made a hand clapping gesture, as if applauding Jenn’s new idea. “That sounds like a perfect idea, Jennifer. I mean, after all, you are the college slut. You’ve just been too lazy to really work at it. That’s because you haven’t set reasonable goals for yourself that you can actually accomplish. Tomorrow, for instance, I want you to hit the campus and give blow jobs to at least three boys you’ve never met before. That should start you on the road to the fame and popularity you deserve. Now, off you go. You’ll want to start bright and early tomorrow. If you apply yourself, I’m sure you can do more than three tomorrow. Don’t underestimate yourself. You have a valuable talent that is much in demand, so that should make you feel good about yourself. In fact, really, it’s the basis of your sense of self worth, such as it is. The more boys you can take on in a day, the more useful and satisfied with yourself you will feel.”

Jenny sort of sashayed up the stairs to her bedroom, a new spring in her step.

And then there was only me.

But to me Roxanne said not a word, just took my hand and guided me up the stairs to the big bedroom. There she stoked my face and then our lips met in a long, deep kiss that made me feel our bodies were mixing into each other. But then she stopped and had me stand in front of the full length mirror. She told me to look at myself while she stood behind me, her thighs pressing into my ass. At some point her plain gray dress had come away and she was wearing only a black lace bra and black satin panties, and sheer stockings held up by frilly garters like I’d never seen before, even in magazines. Then Roxanne started running her hands over my body, beginning at the neck, then moving down, massaging my breasts until my nipples were hard as rocks. Her hands slithered down my waist and lifted my blouse up over my head. “Look at yourself,” she breathed softly, as she unhooked my bra, freeing my breasts to hang loose and exposed. “Look, Cheri. Look at what big, full, fleshy breasts you have, with such round well shaped nipples. Look how nicely the tips stand out when I get you hot and aroused. Look at how beautiful you are, Cheri.”

Believe it or not, I started to cry. See, I’d always felt rotten about my body. Too short. Too fat. To much wobbly, uncontrollable flesh. I thought no boy could ever really lust for it.

But now Roxanne was placing small, soft, rhythmic kisses on my neck as she removed my skirt. I saw myself in the mirror, naked except for my unattractive white cotton panties, tears running down my face. I watched as Roxanne’s soft hands caressed down my belly and snaked into my panties, where her fingers found me and began to pet me softly on my sex and then gently approaching my clitoris.

As I became more and more turned on, my tears stopped, replaced by a flush of desire.

“You don’t know how attractive you are, do you, precious?” Roxanne spoke into the back of my head, nuzzling my lank, dirty blond hair.

I met her gaze in the mirror and slowly shook my head. No, I had never thought I was attractive.

“But you are so wrong, darling. So very wrong,” my lover said. “Look again. Look how soft and smooth your skin is. Why it’s almost like a baby’s skin. It’s beautiful skin. And that’s your clue. Because a short girl like you, with skin like that, should have a nice ripe body just like you do. You know why?”

I shook my head.

“Because men—and I don’t mean boys, I mean men—will see that as baby flesh, like you were an overripe fourteen year old. And you have the perfect face for it too, sort of slack and immature. You just need to learn to pout a little more, and always keep you lips a little open. Yes, like that. That makes men think what that mouth might be ready to do on their bodies. All you need, Cheri, is to start wearing really tight mini skirts, a size or two too small for you, so tightly stretched across your ass men can see every detail, and real tight sweaters or low cut blouses. The only thing that’s not perfect is your belly. It is a little too big. But we can fix that if you start wearing corsets to give you a curvy womanly shape, real rigid corsets of rough material that will squeeze all that beautiful baby fat into just the right places, so your body seems so ripe it looks like its about to burst. And that’s just how men will look at you, like they’re ready to burst. You’ll start wearing candy pink lip stick with lots of gloss, and matching pink four-inch heels that will make your legs look ever so much better and give a sexy tilt to your pelvis. Do you see it, Cheri? Do you see that girl and what she can do to men just walking by them swaying her baby fat ass?”

I could. And I wanted it. I wanted to be that girl so very much. To feel sexy, so sexy it would be a kind of power aimed at whatever man I chose to target.

“You’ll have them eating out of the palm of your hand, Cheri. Which is just what you want, of course. Because men are just be used and manipulated to get them to give you what you want. Money, for instance. Men are work, nothing else. When you want real pleasure, true release, you will always find it with a woman. A woman like me. Isn’t that right?”

I nodded, dazed and dreaming about my new sexy, powerful self, and discovered Roxanne had left me. I look around and found her sitting back on her elbows at the base of the big bed. Her panties had come off and her long legs were splayed open to my gaze. Her pussy was a mass of dark hair with glistening points around the dark opening at the center. I knew what to do. Down on my knees at the end of the bed, bending between her legs, my head lowering until my face entered the ticket of her sex and my mouth found her wet ready vagina, and I set my tongue to work, licking around her outer and then her inner lips, kissing and sucking until my mouth worked its way up to her sweet tender button, which I began teasing with my soft caressing tongue and sucking harder and harder until I heard her moan, felt her hands grab the back of my head and force me even deeper into her with such strength I was smothering, but still licking and loving it. And then she came. A long shuddering orgasm that went on and on, then stopped only to start again as my mouth and tongue went back to work. Four times she came, and my face was there to receive the explosion and the running juices each time. And I adored it. And I adored her. Roxanne. My Love. My Goddess. My Owner.

We crawled up to the pillows to lay full length on the bed and snuggled in spent dreamy bliss for half an hour.

Then Roxanne got up and put a soft shushing finger to my lips. I heard her rummaging around in the monster purse of hers. Taking something out and doing something with it. I lay on the bed in such boneless relaxation I barely felt the edge of the bed yield to receive Roxanne’s weight as she got back on and then moved up my body, her soft strong hands again massaging and stimulating my soft yielding flesh. And then her body was all the way on top of me. Our lips found each other, and I felt something hard between her legs. Roxanne’s knees pushed my legs wide, and then the hardness was coming inside me, moving gradually but relentlessly, until I felt it reach the barrier of my hymen and burst through it, entering into a deepness inside me I didn’t know existed. And then I came again, longer and more powerfully than before, and knew Roxanne had taken my virginity, and that I wanted it to be her, because I wanted to be hers forever.

So that’s how it was. The perfect end to a perfect evening that began a new life for me and for my family. Now doesn’t that give you all just a little hope?

POSSIBLY TO BE CONTINUED