The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Job…

This is one of my first stories, so please let me know how you like it and how I can improve on it. This story walks you thru a short period of Stevens Kart’s life.

Part I – The First Week

Finally after 6 years of college, including MIT, and 2 years as an intern he had finely landed a fulltime job as a Research Assistant at USR, now USR is the leading robotics firms in the world, so need to say a student of engineering specializing in robotics, this was a great first job. Now Steven did own Dr. Cates, one of Steven’s professors, which he had his last internship with, spoke to a friend at USR for Steven to see if he could use a bright, good looking, single, and open minded research assistant. Now keep in mind Steven did not know who this friend of Dr. Cates was, and Steven knew that his skills and grades of a 5.0 all thru college would help him find a job, but if Dr. Cates could help, well, all the better. Steven found out later at the interview for the job that the friend of Dr. Cates was the Director of the Research Department, Dr. Alex Lanning.

The interview was very much the normal, Dr. Lanning looked over his resume, ask a few questions about what Steven wanted to do with the rest of his life and what Steven believed he was going to bring to the table as a employee of USR. Steven wore the normal business suit, but he did make sure it was a well fitted suit, Steven did workout daily make sure he was always in good health and shape. So, he wanted to look his best also, he was told there were tons of great looking women that worked at USR.

(Now, Now boys don’t get all cold on me here, keep reading I believe you will like the out come)

One thing Steven did notice was the Dr. Lanning was in great shape himself, that’s a little out of the normal for a Research Doctor, and the reason Steven notice this was that Dr. Lanning was always eyeing Steven, you know checking him out, and that made Steven feel a little at odds, but man if he could land this job, he would deal with it.

Well, about a week or so later he got a call from Dr. Lanning telling him he got the job and was asking when he could start, well Steven said Monday morning, Dr. Lanning had called on a Friday afternoon, so Steven did not thing Monday was out of the question. Dr. Lanning said that would be fine, Monday and Tuesday you will take care of all the paperwork and Wednesday he would see him in the lab.

Monday came a lot slower then Steven wanted but now it was here and he was ready to go, Monday was normal day, getting all the normal paperwork done, all and all a normal first day on the job. Now right before he left for the day, the Human Resource Officer told him do not eat or drink after 8pm, we need to take blood and do the rest of the test. Steven asking what that was all about and he was told that part of the security of the research lab included DNA scans and other means to enter the lab.

Well after Steven through about it, that sounded normal, a company did have the right to keep things private and that is one way to protect their projects. So, Tuesday was all and all like a normal day at the doctors’ office and that did take all day, but at the end of the day he did get all his access passes and was shown to his work area, which was Dr. Lanning’s lab.

Dr. Lanning showed Steven around the lab, telling him what project this is and what that project is, all and all a normal day. Dr. Lanning had informed Steven that he would be working on a Top Level project that only him, the Director of USR and Steven would know about, and they would start first thing in the morning. At that Dr. Lanning told Steven to go home and get a good night rest, because they have a lot of work to get started on in the morning.

Dr. Lanning showed Steven out and then headed up to Jim Young’s office, the Director of USR. Dr. Lanning walked in with a big smile on his face and Mr. Young wanted to know what he had found out. Well Jim, I believe we have a great subject for the test, I believe Lee (Dr. Cates) was right on target with this guy. Do you think we’ll have problems with him Alex, I mean you did say he was looking at all the women in the build. If everything goes as plan, we will not a problem at all, said Alex. Well you where right, I was watching him on the cameras when he was undressed in the doctor’s office yesterday and MAN, what a body that kid has, he does keep himself in great shape, I can’t wait. Now hold on Jim, lets not get ahead of ourselves here, lets take all this one step at a time, you have to remember this is all a prototype right now, will have to work on that after we get things working.

Thursday was here and Steven was ready to get the show on the road, he was at the lab about 15 minutes early and Dr. Lanning was already there. When Steven walked in Dr. Lanning waved him over to where he was working, great an early riser like me, good to see that. Well, let me tell you what the team will be working on, we have been asked to supply a suit for high risk jobs, that protects, comfortable to wear and also increases performance of the wearers skills. So Steven what do you think, can we do it?

Wow, that’s a big job, but I hate to point this out sir but, I know robotics and working on very micro systems is where I excel at, so I say that area we have no problem in, but how are we going to get it to a suit as you called it, unless you have more team members that I’m not aware of, because I believe you said we would be the only people working on the project.

Good questions Steven, you are right when you said that we would be the only people working on the project, as for the robotic part of the suit. Later today I will show you the complete team that has been working on this project up to this point. That’s where you come in Steven, we needed someone that was highly skilled in robotics but was skilled more on the micro side of things, plus a subject.

Steven looked at the Doctor with complete understanding, but he did miss the very last part, the Doctor was hoping he did not hear that last part, but he did want to put it out there. For some reason Steven was in his own world, he was thinking what type of suit it would be that would have robotics built into it and how it would help the user/wearer out. Dr. Lanning starting talking again and Steven did not hear him, when the Doctor yelled “Are you coming” Steven snapped out of it and yelled back, “Sorry, be right there”.

Where were you Steven?, asked the Doctor. I’m sorry sir I was just thinking of what type of suit would include robotics to help the user/wearer, I mean how will it help the user and what will it look like. Well, Steven I’m glad you asked, the men that you are about to meet cover all the areas you just asked about.

Dr. Lanning, welcome, welcome, said Ryan. This must be Steven, welcome to the USPR Lab Steven. Thank you, said Steven. I’m sorry I’m Ryan Bradshaw, I’m the interface guy of the project, I’m the one that will talk to your robotics that you design for the suit. Now, let me tell you who the rest of these guys are, This is David Cochran his area is the interface between the user and my interface. This is Tyler Hall, his one guy you will be working very very close with, he’s the suit designer and last but not less, Zachary Marcus, we call him Zach. He’s the brains behind all this, he’s the one that will be programming all of our stuff to work.

Well that’s the team Steven and team this is Steven, he will be working on the micro robotic system of the suit. Everyone said welcome and then Dr. Lanning spoke up, lets move until the meeting room so we can give Steven the complete picture of the project and where each area stands at this moment and what the hold ups are.

Dr. Alex Lanning, at 48 Dr. Lanning is the oldest on the team. Dr. Lanning was one of the founders of USR and was the founders of robotic systems. For a man in his late forties he’s in great shape, salt and pepper hair, and a great tan.

Ryan Bradshaw, a 28 year old that came from Cal-Tech and was know from his interfacing with robotic systems, one of the first full size humanoid robot was his design, as for the interface was humans. Ryan was a good looking young man, very toned, blue eyes, blond hair. If you did not know he was a brain you would say he was a surfer because of his good looks, great tan and being blond and blue eyes.

David Cochran, at 34 he is the oldest in the group besides Dr. Lanning, comes from MIT and has been building and design machine to human interfaces for about 10 to 12 years and is the best in the field. At 34, David is very much in shape, he works out every morning and likes to keep his body in perfect shape, has brown hair and green eyes. Before he was a MIT, he was a jock, he was a member of the crew at Duke and also a swimmer. So, not a hair on that great looking body.

Tyler Hall, at 24 he is the youngest in the group, Tyler comes to the group via his design schooling and his engineering schooling. Tyler started out in engineering joints for robots, and after he came out, he moved over to design of clothing. The cool part about Tyler are his skills in the design world and the engineering world, he designs outfits that increase performance of the user not slow them down. He knows all the right areas to play with; he keeps himself very much in shape, works out all the time, and like David, a clean shaven body. He’s blond and blue eyed and what most people would say a women killer, he has the looks and the brains, but in Tyler’s place he would prefer men or women.

Zachary Marcus (Zach), 29 year old from MIT. He comes to the team as the programmer, Zach was one of the developers on the latest Humanoid Robotic Units 3000 (HRU-3000) that was just released to the public last month. His goal will be to design the program that works with the interfaces. His program will have to allow the user to control the suit via the interfaces. Zach is a triathlon, so need to say one of the most in shaped guys on the team, Zach has black hair, black eyes, and a unbelievable body.

Steven Kart, 26 year old and one of the leading experts in Micro Robotics. Steven’s main job will be to design the robotics that will be fitted to the suit that the user will wear. The goal is to allow the user to access the robotics, that a built into the suit, to give them extra strength, staying power, the available to change the suit to protect them from environment that normal humans could not live in. Steven is very much into athletic competitions, so he needs to stay in shape. All thru High School he played on the Football team and in college the rugby team.

As soon as they all got seated at the table, the guys all started talking at once about their area of the project. Dr. Lanning had to stand back up and yell across the room to get everyone to quiet down. Now that we can hear, lets me start, Steven as a quick and fast layout of the project, as I told you before, we are trying to develop a suit that someone can use to help them with their jobs. We are looking at first looking at firefighters, if we can give them an outfit they can wear that keeps them safe from the heat, from the chemicals in the air and give them a little extra strength, they would be able to do their job 100% better.

Well, Dr. Lanning why are you trying to do that when we could build a HRU to do this. Good question Steven, we have, but we keep running into the problem that the HRU can not handle fast changes like a fire makes, so it is still best that a human does the job. So, let me go on. So, we started to work on a suit that one could wear that would allow the user to control when needed adjust to the area that wear was in. But we ran into a few problems, the size of the suit was too big, the wear could not move around well in it, plus the controls where all controlled via their hands or feet so, they had to control the suit plus worry about control what they had to do.

This team has been working on a completely new design for the past 4 months, and we have came to a stand still because of a few problems with the robotics. This is where I’m going to let Ryan take over, Ryan. Thank you Doctor, after long hours of research we have been about to build a suit that allows the user to feel, move and control other robotic equipment, but we keep coming down to the same problem. The robotics are to big to put with the suit to allow the user to have complete use of the program and interfaces.

We where getting ready to stop the project when Dr. Lanning said that a Professor at MIT had a intern that was then best in micro robotics, we all said that has to be the answer, we have to take the robotics to a smaller size. We started looking at how to do this, but again we ran into a wall. That’s when Dr. Lanning asked if we may want to being this guy on to see if he could help fix the problem, well I did a little research on you and found out that you build a micro robotic unit that could work inside the body, it could control the body of a rat to the point of repairing itself. Well at that point I knew you where the guy to help us with the suit.

After everyone had their turn in talking about their area of the project, it was very late. Dr. Lanning asked Steven to go over all the project notes and information they had just given him tonight so tomorrow he could has questions. Its late gentlemen so let us all meet back here tomorrow morning around 8:30, with that Dr. Lanning said good night to the gentlemen and left. The rest of them stayed around for a short time to just talk and to get to know each other a little better. Steven already wanted to ask questions about this and that, but the biggest thing on his mind was the suit.

By he time Steven got home, his head was full of all type of questions, what type of controls, what type of interface, what will the programs allow the user to do, how much control will the user have and on and on. At the front door of his apartment there was a packet for him, there was no return address on it and he could not recall placing an order. He placed it on the table with the rest of his mail and the stuff from the lab. He wanted to take a long hot shower to help him relax before he started reading the lab notes and the notes from today’s meeting. After he got out of the shower he put on a robe and walked out to the kitchen table. He looked thru his mail and all he seen was bills on top of bills. He started to look at lab notes when he remembered the box, so he stopped looking at the lab notes and focused on opening the box.

Inside the box he found a letter from Dr. Lanning, the said:

Steven,

I forgot to give you this when you where at the lab today so I had one of the guys drop it off. It’s one of the beta suits, I was thinking you may like to look it over when you where reading the lab notes so you can picture how you make work in your micro robotic units. Two things we have found out with testing the suits, one the bottle included has a lube that we have found out allows the user to put the suit on easier and it helps with the sensors to work better. The second item is we found out the hair on the body does not allow the connection between the user and the suit to be made.

Have a good night and enjoy,
Dr. Lanning

PS. Steven this suit was made for you and only you… All the suits are set via DNA and your body scan that you had done on your 2nd day on the job.

Well, this got Steven to thinking, why would Dr. Lanning tell me about the lube and the hair issue with the suit and what in the world did Dr. Lanning mean when he said it was made for me, via DNA and body scan. Nevertheless Steven was glad that the Doctor did send over the suit, because Tyler only talked about the suit, Steven had not seen one yet. After Steven read the letter he picked up the suit that was in the box, it was in a wrapping of some type, he was not sure on what the wrapping was made out of but it did feel good in his hands, it was a very smooth feeling, almost like silk, and a little like his swimming cap, the latex one. He cleaned off his table from all his mail and lab notes and placed the wrapped suit in the center so he could open it up and have it lay flat on the top. It took him sometime to unwrap the suit from the wrapper, all he could think about was how good the wrapping felt on his hands and he was thinking if the suit felt half as good, man you would never get the user out of the suit. It took him about an hour or so to unwrap the suit, and there it was lying on his kitchen table, Steven’s month was hanging open once he seen the complete suit. It was a 100% full bodysuit, it covered 100% of the user, from head to toe, and I do mean from head to toe, where there was normal a sock area for the feet there was like gloves, each toe was by itself. The top of the suit there was a hood, it was molded like a face, it had lips, noses, ears and where the eyes should be where some type of lens. The front of the suit looking like a normal body, but in the privates section there was a little extra fabric and it was a different substance with a zipper, besides that the front looked normal. After thinking about it, it made since to have a little extra fabric in that section, the user would have to go to the restroom and there would be a need for more room for, well you know.

He flipped the suit over to take a look at the back and to see how the user would put on the suit. When he flipped over the suit the wrapping started to fell to the floor and out of reaction he pressed his body up to the table to stop it from fall. Normally this would be not big deal but, if you recall Steven was only wearing his bath robe, so when he pressed up next to the table to trap the wrapping, it was touching him from his mid-section to his feet. Steven stopped in his tracks, this stuff felt so good on his body, man oh man, Steven love to wear tight outfits, when he was high school the football pants were always very tight and when he go into swimming he love to were the bodysuit by Speedo to swim in and it was a tight fit. The fabric was wonderful feeling, he could not believe how it made him feel, he started to get hard just by having it touch his skin lightly. He forgot about the suit for a short time, he took the wrapping and walked over to the sofa and sit down with it, he took off his robe and used the wrapping as his robe and wrapped himself up in it. When the two ends of the wrapping meet, it was like a change of electrical moved thru Steven, it feel so good, in his mind he was thinking this was better then sex. He stayed like this for about an hour and for some reason he just woke up and it was around midnight. He got up and keep the wrapping on as a robe and walked back over to the table where the suit was he had told himself that he need to get reading those notes for tomorrow mornings meeting. He looked at the suit, he could see the back of it now and it looking like a normal dive suit but the opening was across the top, not down the back and the strange part about the opening there was no zipper, besides that all normal. Well he made up his mind that he was going to read the notes and then go to bed, he had to be ready for the meeting in the morning. He took the suit and placed it back in the box and then took his notes and headed to the sofa to read.

Around 3am he was done with the sections of the notes he wanted to over view and he was going to go to bed, after the issue with the wrapping from earlier that evening he was thinking he take a shower again before going to bed. When he stepped out of the shower he took the wrapping and not his robe and wrapped it around him, because he was still a little wet, the wrapping stunk to him. He had a hard time getting to come off his skin on the areas that where wet so he decided to got to bed with it wrapped around him, besides it did feel better then his boxers he normal wore to bed, plus he was thinking he could take it off in the morning after he was dry. The few hours that Steven had to sleep were not very restful, his dreams kept going back to the suit and letter that Dr. Lanning had sent over. Plus, his dreams kept go back to the wrapping stimulating his body, which in hand kept him aroused the complete time.

When he woke up in the morning he noticed that the wrapping was gone, from his body. He first looked in the bed to see if it came off in the mid of the night and was pushed to the bottom of the bed. Well, that was not the case he could not find the fabric no were, he looked a little bit longer and then he felt like, what’s the big deal, it will show up. So, he grabbed his robe and headed out to the kitchen to turn on the coffee making so when he got out of the shower it would be ready. He took off and headed to the shower and when he was in there, he kept thinking about the suit needing the user to be hairless, well for some reason he though he needed to be this way if Dr. Lanning and the team asked him to try the suit on. He completely shaved his body and the odd thing was he shaved his head also, now his hair was never that long normally so it was no big deal. When he got out of the shower he looked in the mirror and liked what he saw, and for some reason he was also thinking about Zach and David and he started to get a hard-on. He was not sure why he was thinking about them and why he was getting turned on, he did not like men.

Well this though was pushed from his mind when he seen what time it was, he was going to be late to the meeting if he did not get dressed and out the door. He started to get dress but for some reason he paused when he picked up his boxers to put them on, they would not do, he needed to wear something tighter, so he looked around his dresser draws and found a pair of old bike shorts without the padding, he slipped those on and finished dressing. He got all the notes together and folded the suit up and placed them all in the box and headed out the door with a cup of coffee to go.

Steven walked in right at 8:30 and told everyone sorry he was late, he was up all night reading the lab notes and making notes and time got away from him. They where all looking at Steven because yesterday he had hair on top of his head and today there was none, Steven noticed this look and thinking fast on his feet he said, well after reading the notes and the letter that Dr. Lanning left with the suit, I was thinking I need to think like and be like the user of the suit if I’m going to understand what we are looking for. They all took this as a good reason and sit down to start the meeting. Dr. Lanning walked in and sit down and started the meeting, he did not look or ask about why Steven was now bald, he just was right to the matter at hand.

Steven where you able to review the lab notes and come up with some questions for the team? Yes, Sir I did, after reading the notes the three areas I need to know more about is the interface to the user that controls of the robotics/suit. I did not see this being address in the notes? And the second question is the interface of the robotics into the suit and how do you plan on them, the robotics, interfacing with the different parts of the users body?

Well, those are great question and I believe you came to the same point in one night that we took 6 months to come to, see gentlemen this is why I wanted Steven on this team, there was a lot of yes being said around the table. So Steven said Ryan, do you have some thoughts for us before we answer these questions for you? Steven started to smile, like a kid in a toy store; he was waiting for someone to ask.