The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Job…

By LatexDude ()

Part III – Programming

Steven had to sit down and stop moving around so much because it was getting hard to get a full breath, because the suit was getting so tight. He asked Tyler via the computer how long did it normally take? Tyler was looking at Steven with a questionable look on his face, he told Steven that the last few times they tested the suits it was only 5 or so minutes but it had been 20 minutes so far and it did not look like the suit was going to relax, so I do not know Steven. Well, Steven typed, it’s not to bad but its just a little hard the get a full breath because it’s so tight around my crest. Ryan jumped in and said, do you want move forward with the programming, may be we get the suit to release its grip that way?

Steven typed, sounds great to me, lets get started. Steven slowly moved over to a computer terminal that controlled the wireless network that the core system units worked on. He typed in the command that told the CSU’s to move to their locations and active. This took a few minutes and the information from the CSU’s starting to come in from the sensors. All and all things are going forward nicely, he asked Zach he has the program ready that would tell the suit to release its grip on him.

Zach said, to check the Z drive on the network, it was there ready, it should release you by 1% every time you run the program, it’s called release_me.ejt. Everyone looked over at Zach with a smile on their face because of the name he had given the software. Steven found the file and uploaded to the CSU’s and told it to execute. Steven felt a change right away, but he could still not talk or take a full breath. He told the program to run 4 times in a role; that would be a total of 5% release, he executed the program and the suit did release where he could talk and breath normally. Everyone one was like WOW, it works, and this is great this is the first time the suit worked. Ryan yelled to David and said to call Dr. Lanning and let him know how far we are.

Well, that’s phase two boys lets move forward with phase three, which is the nanites. Zach start getting the strength program ready, that’s one we can test easily, Tyler, do we have something in the lab no normal man can pickup? Yup right over here, Tyler points our a large block of metal with handles built on it. That’s the test block we had made, Tyler said. Cool Steven said, Zach is the program ready? In the Z drive waiting on you Sir. Steven walks over to the nanites control system and sets the controls to program 100 nanites to take on the strength program of Zach’s. He finds the program strength.ejt and uploads it to the nanites and executes the program.

Steven drops to the floor screaming like a mad man, everyone run over to him and try to help but he’s in so much pain not one can do a thing. Zach puts together a fast program to have the CSU’s to turn off his pain levels. Zach uploaded it to the CSU and executed it, Steven stopped screaming and looked up at Zach and said thanks for whatever he did. Zach said, I all did was told the CSU to turn off your pain level and it worked.

Dr. Lanning and Director Young were watch and listening from Dr. Lanning’s office and started to smile, and he turned to Jim and said, this means we can control them at a better level then we do now. Now lets watch and see if the nanites did their job and made Steven stronger.

Steven checked the control system and the nanites had listed their job completed, so he walked over to the block of steel and tried to left it, but with no such luck. Ok, guys lets think this out, what’s missing, what did we do wrong. That’s when David said, the interface, we did not do the interface. Steven started to laugh and he ask Zach to build a program that would allow him to access the CSU’s from his mind, which in turn would allow the him to control the nanites. As Zach worked on that the rest of them was checking the suit out and asking tons of questions. The only thing that Steven has notices was since he put the suit on, he has had a hard-on and it will no go away, its like the suit know how far to push me but not allow me to go over that edge, I mean I’m ready to take one of you to finish off this feeling. With that statement, Steven felt something new run thru his body, it was like a sexual energy, he just kept that one to himself, but the sensors pick it up and Alex and Jim where watch those also.

Ok Steven, Zach said, I believe I got it, do you want me upload to you and execute it? Hey Zach what a great test, we can see how Ryan’s new wireless system works, I’ll stay over here by the block of steel which normally would be out of the range of the old wireless network. Ok, here it goes Steven, Zach hit the enter button and Steven felt a bit of a energy hit him. Everyone was quiet, waiting to see if everything was ok. Wow, Steven said, that felt good, looks like everything is online, your program also gave me access to the LCD’s in the suit, I can see all my sensors and how everything is doing now, without going over to the control center… I should be able to control everything from here now, good job. Now let’s see if I can tell these nanites to make me stronger to pickup this block of steel.

Steven walked over to the block of steel and picks it up like it was a piece of paper, he could hold it in one hand. He was walking about over to the table when everything stopped, he no longer could move. He could think but could not move, he was checking all the LCD screens in his lens and everything said A-Ok. There was a ton of laughing, he could hear that and see all the guys laughing about something. Zach hit enter again and he was able to move, what the hell is going on, what was that? Zach said to Steven did not want to tell you about that because I wanted to see if it worked. Well it does, I can tell the suit to freeze completely and remove all control from you.

Wow, Zach that sweet, great job, as soon as Steven was done saying that Dr. Lanning walked in. We boys looks like you did it good job, “CONTROL”! Everyone stopped in his tracks. Tyler come here the Doctor said, Tyler walked over to the Doctor and stopped, are all the suits been updated like Stevens?, yes sir Tyler said. Good, good, Boys everyone needs to be like Steven now, so please go make sure you are 100% hairless, including your heads. They all returned in a few minutes, Dr. Lanning had them all sit down so he could get the IV’s ready.

About an hour or so later, all five team members where outfitted in a suit, the CSU’s were all online and Dr. Lanning was getting ready to upload the new MaleBot Slave program into the CSU’s and Jim Young walked in. So Doc, how are things going with our new USPR units? Well Jim, I’m getting ready to install the MaleBot Slave program and execute it, would you like to stay and watch? If you do not mind, I believe this will be a great test to watch. With that, Alex uploads the program malebot.ejt and executes the programming.

All five of the team move a little but you could not see a change, but the control system showed everything moving forward nicely. Alex, can you give me a run down on how this program that you just uploaded works. Sure Jim, the first thing the program does is turn off the pain sensors in the brain, I added this section to the program after seeing what happen to Steven when the nanites started to run the strength program, we do not want our USPR units in pain. Second, program starts to feed audio and video to the user, this is to reprogram them to be MaleBot Slaves, the cream that they placed on their bodies has a drug in it that opens their minds to allow in suggestions easier, quicker. Third, the program is taking control of the suit and making a for additions to the suit, here look, they walk behind the 5 MaleBots standing there, see here, you can now see that there is a line that flows along the crack of their ass, this area now can be opened when needed. Fourth, this was one of the hardest areas of the program because I had to have Zach work on it without know what it was for, for some reason he did better then I had every hoped for. This section of the program makes changes to the suit and the wearer, right now the suit is growing, it is growing a butt plug into each of their butts, and as you can see from here in the front each dick now has the 5 gates of hell on them, plus the suit has doubled the feeling in four areas of their bodies, dick, ass, tits and mouth.

What about waste Alex? Good question, Steven was worried about that also, so in the main OS of the CSU’s he develop a purge program that would allow the suit to open in the rear and in the front to allow all waste out. I’m going to start working on a program to work with a docking station that will clean them, and recharge them, a.k.a. feed them. Good thinking Alex, said Jim.

How long before the reprogramming is done? About 2 hours, around midnight, and it should be all done, including the changes I’m going to have the nanites do. I know you are going to ask, so here are the changes. First, I’m going to increase the size of their dicks, I want to be full, and the nice part is we can control the nanites to increase or decrease as needed. Second, I’m going to increase their opening in their rear to be able to take the larges of items for fisting, if that is what we want and the third step, I’m changing their jaw line so they can give the best blowjobs in the world.

As all this is going on, Steven, Ryan, David, Zach and Tyler are all trying to think, they can tell something is going on but they do not know what nor do they have control of their bodies. Tyler is the only one that is not having problems with the new programming, he’s gay now so it’s no big deal to hear “you love men, men make you horny, you love men, men make you horny” plus the video that is running in front of their eyes, which by the way they can not close their eyes, have men doing men, giving them blowjobs, playing with each other, some are other MaleBots, some are naked men, and some are in latex bodysuits and every few seconds they see a MaleBot sucked down on a Vac Table. After each image, their rear and front has a sexual feeling flow thru them.

Ryan, David and Zach are all saying to themselves, I’m not gay, why is this happening to me. No, No this can not be happening. Steven on the other hand is starting to enjoy the feeling, the video and is starting to believe the voice, that it is right, he does love men, men do make him horny. All 5 of the team notice a few things are changing on their bodies and they can not stop it, their rears are getting full with something and it’s starting to feel great, the bigger it gets the better it feels. Their cocks started to increase in size, but the 5 gates of hell were staying the same size, as the pressure builds they start screaming in their minds because of the pain, but their bodies do not move, nothing they do can stop this. The sexual pressure is building and building, which helps the reprogramming take affect faster, easier and quicker.

Dr. Lanning was trying to think of a way to get the MaleBots to do things without having to use the computer to send commands, so he started to work on a program that would use voice commands to execute programs stored in the CSU’s. After about 3 or so hours Dr. Lanning had completed a few programs that he would upload to the CSU’s. To execute the list of following programs, the Master must say “Open Program ##, execute”, here’s a short list of programs:

1 – Main Voice Program System (MVPS)
2 – Sleep Mode (include time frame)
3 – Dock Mode (Purge Mode for right now, until the docking stations are online)
4 – Original Personalize is aware and can talk but has no control over body to move, but the head, nor can they execute programming this program also opens the lens people can see their eyes. Also in this state, the feel everything the MaleBot does.
5 – MaleBot Programming takes control and is ready for voice commands.
6 – Original Personalize has control of body, programs are still in control.
10 – Turns suit into hard metal robot skin and tightens by 10% over complete body but for crest, only 5% there.
11 – Turns suit back to normal soft rubber/latex bodysuit but keeping the extra tightens.
12 – Turns suit back to 100% normal (just as the wear put it on)
20 – Climax circuits – OFF
21 – Climax circuits – ON
22 – Internal stimulators – ON (add level setting 1 = lowest and 10 = maximum)
23 – Internal stimulators – OFF
25 – Gag – add type of gag.
26 – Removes Gag
99 – Sets all program in OFF mode but for program 4 and 11
XX – Full control back to wearer of suit (password and time frame must be given, the wearer can not remove suit)

Dr. Lanning uploads the programs to the CSU’s and executes program 1, after systems are all online he says “Open Program 5, execute” All 5 members of the team stood a little taller and straighter and say in a Monotone voice – “M-a-l-e-B-o-t <name> R-e-a-d-y a-n-d O-n-l-i-n-e”, after the word MaleBot they each said their name.

MaleBot Steven, report Status. MaleBot Steven spoke, Y-e-s M-a-s-t-e-r, (from here forward I will not longer put in the dashes for the monotone voice of the MaleBots.) MaleBot Steven’s systems are online and ready. MaleBot Steven, what is your programming? Master MaleBot Steven’s programming is to serve his Master or whomever his master tells him to serve; and to bring pleasure to his Master.

Dr. Lanning asked the reminding members of the team the same questions and they all reply in the same way. Dr. Lanning was standing next to Jim with a large smile on his face. So, Alex what’s next? Well I’m thinking I going to invoke program 4 and see what they all are thinking, see how they feel, what do you think Jim? Well, is it safe, are we going to lose control over them? So far I do not see a problem with losing control, all systems so they are running at 100%, but I know I’m getting sleepy, maybe we can come back in the morning and try out that programming. MaleBots “ Open Program 2 – 8 hours, execute”, they all walk over to the wall with their backs it and their heads lowered. Well that’s that for tonight, lets meet back here around 9am Jim, sounds good Alex see you then.