The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Mistress

By: HeisenburgNM

Emily and Kristen were sitting around the kitchenette of their dorm room eating breakfast. It was the last day of the semester for them and it has been a long year. Both were tired and ready for a great summer break. “How ’bout we take the train to Miami, sweetie?” Emily said, “ More guys on the train!” Kristen looked at her with a smile, “Sure, why not?” “ We can meet a few on the way too!” Kristen said as she looked out the window at the mountains. “ It will be great to get out of here.” Just then there was a knock at the door. “Who in blazes is that at this hour?” Kristen exclaimed. “I’ll get it.” She went to open the door and peered outside into the hallway. There was a box labeled “For when summer needs to start early!” Kristen picked up the box and brought it back to the table. It was wrapped like a Christmas present, green and red wrapping paper, and covered with the biggest now either of them had ever seen. “ Who gets to open it?” Emily asked, “it’s not addressed to either of us.” “ I’ll do it.” Emily finally got out. “ I like presents.” After removing the wrapping and looking inside, she found a lone DVD, no label, and a sticky note saying “play me” attached. Emily took the DVD and stuck it into the player. “What do we have to lose?” They say down and pressed play, and the screen lit up with static, and what sounded to be a humming sound, which changed pitches every few seconds like it was talking to them. Before they realized what was happening, the DVD was over. Emily blinked and said, “ that was great, time to pack!”

Kristen just sat there, staring at the now blank screen whispering to herself, a mantra. “ I must obey my Mistress!” over and over. She looked over at Emily with a blank stare and said “ How may I serve you my Mistress?” Emily was dumbfounded. She sat there staring at Kristen in nonbelief, “ Kristen, sweetie, what’s going on?, what’s the joke?” “it’s not funny!” Kristen stated and said in a monotone voice, “ I must obey You my Mistress, everything you say is an order.” “Wait, anything?!?” “ Stand up” Emily said, halfway chuckling to herself. Kristen kept to her feet and stood there, not moving. “Take your shirt off.” Feeling more bold by the second, enjoying this game. Kristen did as instructed, letting her shirt fall to the floor. Her bikini top showed for Emily to see. “Yes Mistress.” Was all that was said. Emily now horny from the control she had been given, knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted Kristen. “Slave, remove all your clothes.” Emily barked her command, rougher than she had intended. Kristen removed her bikini top, letting her natural c cup tits fall free. Slowly removed her white shorts and her bikini bottoms too, now standing in the middle of their living room, stark naked. “ Yes, Mistress.” Was all that was said. Emily stared at her friend with lust, but she was curious as to how far she could go. She had always had fantasies about mind control, dreams about making someone do anything her now depraved mind could conjure up. She decided to go for it. Go for broke. “ On all fours on the coffee table, my pet.” As Kristen obeyed her command, Emily stripped naked. Her now red trimmed bush and wet pussy showing, as she slid her soaked panties off, she glanced up at the rear of her friend and marveled. Kristen had the cutest bubble butt, the star of her asshole winking at her new Mistress, her pussy just as wet, dripping on the coffee table as she waited for her next command. “Kristen, shit.” As Emily watched, getting wetter by the second, Kristen let loose with a huge shit, the brown mush dropping to the floor in a huge pile. “Feel better, Kristen?” “Yes, Mistress.” “Clean yourself up, and then kneel before Me.” Emily was grinning from ear to ear. She had always been watching porn with scat on her phone. She had always desired to see a woman shit in person. Emily seceded that from now on, Kristen would shit just like that. On the table. Kristen in her own mind was scared to death, here she was, stark naked on all fours, shitting. Now she was cleaning herself up, and returning to Emily. She asked herself “Why Me?” She could not disobey though, as much as her mind screamed. Her pussy was wet, and she felt empty, now that she had shit on the floor.

Emily sat there, stroking her now wet pussy, dreaming of things to do with Kristen. Seeing Kristen come back in the room, she sat up, and spread her legs open. Kristen walked slowly over and knelt right between them, as she had been ordered. “Lick My pussy, Kristen.” Emily ordered. Slowly, Kristen lowered her tongue down to Emily’s wet snatch. Starting at the top, she worked her way down to the clit. Sucking slowly and with passion, she felt the clit harden in her mouth. “Finger your asshole, My pet. As you continue to lick Me.” Emily’s orders were becoming more sadistic as she became emboldened. Kristen had no choice in the matter. She reached behind her and used her middle finger to rub her ass, entering it every few seconds. She had never done anything like this before, and it hurt, but again, as much as her mind screamed it was wrong, she could not stop. After a few minutes of licking and fingering, Kristen felt two things. A very powerful orgasm building, and Emily’s pussy begin to contract around her mouth. Emily to her own credit was moaning softly through her shirt, which she had pulled up earlier. Cumming was a new experience for Emily, and she did not waste the opportunity. She came with an audible grunt. She started squirting in Kristen’s mouth, covering her face in sticky girl cum. Saying all the while “Make sure you catch it all. Don’t cum yet!” Emily slumped back against the couch, Kristen, who was now covered in girl cum, was to her credit, still fingering and licking. “Stop licking.” Emily ordered. Kristen sat back and kept fingering. Ker eyes were pleading to let her stop. “You may cum, My pet.” Kristen collapsed on the floor, cum gushing out of her pussy, wetting the carpet around her. The place smelled of sex now. Reeking of shit and pussy juice. Both Emily and Kristen were spent, juices everywhere, covering Kristen most of all.

Recovering slowly, Emily sat up and straightened herself, and looked down at Kristen. “Get up slave, and kneel.” Emily barked. Kristen raised up onto her knees and sat there, staring at the crotch of her new Mistress, waiting for a command. The tape had programmed that into her. That she would obey her roommate without question or hesitation for the rest of her life. As a penance for breaking up with Casey. A former sorority sister who had hypnotized both Emily and Kristen during college to be the perfect lesbian lovers.

Emily thought for a minute and looked at the clock. It was about two hours to their flight, if they still wanted to go. Emily looked down at Kristen’s kneeling nude body, her tits covered with dry girlcum. “What to do now?” “I think we should definitely go My pet, why don’t you pack us up and get ready.” “Get dressed and keep the panties off and none in your bag, ok?” “Yes Mistress.” Was the only reply given. Kristen stood, and started back to Emily’s room to finish her packing. Mistress came first always.

While Kristen was in their rooms, packing, Emily looked in the box again. On first inspection there had been the DVD on top, but in the packing peanuts there were several more items. In the box there was a collar, a dildo, a buttplug and an envelope with Emily’s name on it. She decided to surprise Kristen with the other items later, but went ahead and opened the envelope.

Sweet Emily,

For years now I have been controlling Kristen, using her as My personal servant and sex slave. I have molded her mind into that of a happy little fucktoy. On the DVD you find in this box are instructions for her. They make her turn her attentions to you. You will be her Mistress and caregiver for life. She will happily fuck, suck, clean, or anything else that you want. However, know this, she can still see and hear everything you do to her. Control her well and her mind will not try to resist, if you abuse your power she will try to break free of your control. It’s the ways of hypnosis sweetie. The toys in this box are for her enjoyment while you can’t directly play with her. Once she watches the DVD, she will be controllable. She will need to watch it several more times to make the changes permanent. She will always be able to be controlled by Me though sweetie, I hope you can share that cute pussy of hers. My control of her has included the fact that she remains hairless for life. That she sees any woman as dominant, and she shits on command. That third one is weird I know, but let her show you sometime. It’s so erotic watching shit coming from a mesmerized slave’s ass. Slow and erotic… God I need to see that now... I started training My new roommate this week. Let Me know if you ever want to share.

Love and Kisses
Casey

Emily finished reading for the second time and had a mild orgasm. She would have to definitely get with Casey sometime after their vacation. It amazed her that both she and Casey would have the same fetishes for women and shit, and now the newly discovered fetish of controlling women. She never wanted to sell or hurt Kristen, but control her for life was going to be worth it, and fun.

Kristen had returned with two suitcases, one for her and one for her Mistress. She saw Emily put down a letter, but it was unimportant unless her Mistress commanded it. She stood there waiting for her next order. Emily picked up the pink and black collar and the beige buttplug. “Lets put this on you to see what it looks like, My pet.” Kristen got back on her knees and allowed her Mistress to collar her. The feeling of the leather and clasp felt great against her flushed skin. She heard the click of the tiny padlock, like she would try to ever take it off. “Now My pet, its time to meet your new travelling companion, lean over the table.” Kristen rose, bent down over the table, smashing her tits into the opaque glass. “Spread your ass open, My pet.” Emily barked. Kristen did as commanded and waited. She felt the tip of the buttplug start to push at her asshole and dormant training kicked in. She immediately relaxed her sphincter muscles, and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks wide. As the buttplug entered, she began to moan uncontrollably. The buttplug felt to her like a long lost friend, it felt welcome in her ass. As per her dormant training and unknown to Emily that it was going to happen, Kristen released a long stream of white yellow piss. It was hard at first then reduced to a trickle. Emily asked “What was that about?!” “I am programmed to piss extremely hard when a buttplug is inserted like this, Mistress.” “Is there anything I can do for you at the moment?” “No, but are there any more hidden surprises for Me to find?” “Yes Mistress Casey programmed me to be the ultimate lesbian fucktoy, We/we will have to discover everything she has done in time.” Kristen said in monotone. With a hint of mischievous smile, Emily told her slave “Pick up the bags, let’s get to the car. Don’t take that out until I do it for you.” “I wouldn’t dream of it Mistress.” Kristen said. As they headed out to the car, Emily thought, “two whole weeks on a cruise ship with a lesbian love slave, perfect.”