The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbors

Chapter 12

Ann was strolling down the sidewalk just in front of Joe and Sue’s house when a horn from a passing car tooted at her. Normally a beautiful woman secretly enjoys the honk of a car—it lets her know deep inside that she is attractive. If she were strolling downtown, she would have ignored the honk, and passed it off as another guy getting his kicks; but because she was in a small suburban neighborhood she had to look up. Instead of some silly teenage boy, she saw Maggie in a bright yellow Mustang convertible. She thought to herself, it figures that Maggie would drive a car that screams ‘look at me’—but as the car pulled up, she stood beside it.

“I was just on my way to visit you. We haven’t had any fun in a while.” Maggie said to Ann.

“Oh, really. Well I was just on my way to visit Sue.” Ann replied.

“Hey, that is right—she lives here doesn’t she?” Maggie pointed at the house in front of them both.

“You didn’t know?” Ann smarted back.

“No. I have never been invited to her house. Guess she wouldn’t want to show her family why she has to spend so much overtime at work.” Maggie hinted at her delight. “Maybe I should join you. That would shock her.” Maggie laughed at her own thoughts.

“What do you find so funny?” Ann asked the stunning woman behind the steering wheel.

“Just the thought of her hubby finding out that she is our plaything—what he would do if we dropped by and gave her a command and she fell to her knees and did it.” Maggie chuckled.

Ann was kinda’ glad that Maggie didn’t know that Sue’s whole family was now part of her fun.

“Why, don’t you forget that little plaything for awhile, and take on someone your own size. I’m in the mood for some physical adventure.” Maggie hinted at her desire to wrestle down an opponent and entice them into sex.

“You don’t want Sue?” Ann quizzically asked.

“Sue is fine for office fun. I tell her to kneel down and lick my feet, and she obeys. I tell her sit on a big black dildo and she does that too. She comes in handy when I need to cum, but there is something much better—it is called conquest.” As she pointed directly at Ann.

“3 against 1—isn’t what I call a conquest.” Ann replied—remembering how the she served Maggie after she was captured with the help of Julie and mindless Sue.

“You know, for weeks I have been thinking the very same thing. I was wondering who was the absolutely superior woman. One on one—you and me—no distractions, one rule and only one rule.” Maggie waited to see the reservation in Ann’s eyes before she continued. “Agree to be my slave when you lose.”

“When you don’t have help, I’ll bet you are just a big muscle bound girl who wouldn’t last 5 minutes against a wildcat like me” Ann snapped back.

“Well, hop right in and we’ll just see if this muscle bound girl can kick your ass.” Maggie patted the empty passenger seat next to her.

Ann opened the door, and sat down. She took one look over her shoulder back at Sue’s house, and thought to herself, they will have to wait. Then facing Maggie asked, “Where are we going to go to have this little brawl?”

“We could go to my place, but yours is so much closer.” Maggie stated.

Ann thought to herself—why not—after all, she did have a new dungeon in her basement, and Bob was at home working in the yard by now, but at least he was there to ‘protect her if she needed it’. “Ok I’ll direct you.”

When they pulled into the driveway, Bob was in the front of the house doing some chores that needed attention—he looked mildly surprised by Ann walking to Sue and Joe’s house minutes earlier and pulling up in yellow convertible right now. He watched quietly as Ann and Maggie got out of the car. He took a look at the blonde amazon—and for the first moment thought how nice it would be to fuck her. He was busy checking out her awesome chest and firm thighs when he thought he heard Ann say something about a wrestling match.

They went in the house through the garage, and Bob followed them in. “What did you say—something about a wrestling match?” he inquired of Ann.

Maggie wasted no time—she stuck out her hand and introduced herself. “Hi—I am Maggie—and you are—?”

“You are Maggie.” Bob looked the blonde bombshell over and knew her from the stories that Ann and Sue had told him. “I’m Bob”

“Well Bob—Do you live here- or are you just the hired-help?” Maggie condescendingly asked.

“He’s my boyfriend!!” Ann shot back.

“If he’s your boyfriend—then we need to do something with him to keep this a fair contest. We need to keep him from coming to your rescue when I am sitting on your face and getting your pretty tongue sliding inside of me.” Maggie made sure that everyone including Ann knew what was in store for her if she lost, and Bob who was just coming on to the scene would be turned on enough to not stop them.

“Do something? Like what?” Ann asked quizzically

“How about if we tie you to that chair. We will let you watch, but we will make sure that you don’t interfere. Or else, we can get back in the car and drive over to my place where we won’t be disturbed.” Maggie suggested.

Ann didn’t like the idea of wrestling this massive size woman, she had already been between the massive thighs, and felt her powerful arms around her body before. But in her mind she was close to beating this arrogant blonde once before—if it were not for the fact that Sue was holding onto her legs and didn’t let it be a fair fight. But she didn’t want to just win at Maggie’s place; she wanted to win here at home. She figured that she could defeat Maggie, release Bob, and then the two of them would take Maggie to her basement dungeon.

She walked over to Bob and convinced him that she was OK and that he should agree to be tied to the chair while they have a wrestling match to see who the dominant woman was.

10 minutes later, Bob’s wrists were each tied to the chair arms, and his ankles were pulled back toward the rear chair legs and tied off. In this position he was powerless to help Ann if she needed it. With his ankles tied to the back legs, he wasn’t even able to stand up in the chair—he wasn’t going anywhere.

Unknown to either Ann or Bob, Maggie offered them both drugs—in the form of a breath mint. “If I am going to be this close to you for the time that it takes to pin your ass to the carpet and make you beg to please me—you better do something about that breath!” and offered Ann a mint from a metal tin. Ann blushed a little—no one like being told they have bad breath—so she chewed up the mint Maggie had offered.

Bob said, “Hey—I want a couple”

“No sense wasting them on you—cause you’re not going anywhere soon.” Maggie smartly replied.

“I want a couple!” Bob held his mouth open like poor helpless baby bird waiting for its mother to give it nourishment. “Here is one.” Maggie dropped it on the end of his tongue. “I need 2” Bob insisted. “They are very powerful and have quite a kick to them—are you sure you can handle 2?” Maggie teased—trying not to act suspicious. “Yes—one more!” Bob insisted. She gave it to him. The effects wouldn’t be evident for about 10—15 minutes. That’s much too late to remove it from his blood stream.

Ann and Bob had used a drug (the tea) to hypnotize people—now she would show them how much fun it was to have this drug in their system. She had gotten it and a few bottles more from an old ‘Sugar Daddy’ that she use to see some time ago. Seems that this old man worked for one of the drug companies that were trying to become the first to offer—what is today—Viagra. The effects to a female who consumes it—is that within 20 minutes all of her nerve endings are sensitive. Her body develops almost hot flashes, and the erogenous zones like the nape of her neck, the inside of her ears, her breasts, the soft insides of her thighs, and of course her pussy get so excited that they are sending many signals to the brain. In just a few minutes after this—she starts heavily lubricating, and her pussy lips swell up with blood and pulsate. From this point till the drug wears off—the female under its influence is effectively a ‘Bitch in Heat’ willing to do anything to quench her desires. Maggie had figured this was just the edge she needed to win the match against the tough cat-fighting opponent.

On men—it mostly affected their dick. Most of the erogenous zones are the same for a man and a woman—except that whatever you do to a man—seems to have one effect on them—get them hard. Well this drug had been used quite often on her male acquaintances—and she knew it wouldn’t be long before he had a raging hard on in his pants. One pill usually gets working in 20—30 minutes on a guy who is not involved in sex. It takes less than 15 minutes for the first signs of life to appear in the form of a stiff dick on guys who are being turned on by other stimulus. Bob was ready to watch two half-naked women wrestle for sexual domination—it wouldn’t be that long for him to enjoy the action.

Ann and Maggie moved the remaining furniture to the end of the room, and the breakable objects to the next room; they were about to square off, when Maggie said “I don’t know about you, but I am not wresting in tight shirt and shorts.” She stripped off her shorts to a pair of black briefs, and her top to reveal a black sports bra. The sports bra did its job by holding in her fabulous breasts, and yet it looked highly erotic against her slightly tan skin and blonde hair. She squatted down and raised her arms above her head to stretch the imposing muscles. Her triceps were incredible and if that were not enough, she brought her arms together and displayed her massive biceps. She stood up ready for a fight because Ann had removed her shorts and top too. Ann was sporting a satin white bra and panty set that made her look quite the luscious lady, but not quite what she should have chosen for a fight. Her deeply dark skin made a sharp contrast to the sheer white under garments she wore.

No one could have asked for a better sight—unfortunately I had to hear about how it went. Ann was grappling with Maggie—forcing her into one hard position after another. Maggie retaliated with an undercut to Ann chin, dazing the woman for a moment or two. Ann was hard to catch, and constantly circling the room—slapping Maggie’s arms away from harm. Maggie had enough pussy footing around—and dove at Ann slamming her head deep into Ann’s unprotected stomach, and knocked her to the ground.

Maggie was more physically powerful than Ann was when they settled for a battle of strength. But Ann had a cat-fighting exposure to wresting, and more of a gut response to get her out of trouble and tie up an opponent. She effectively pinned Maggie for the first time by getting her athletic thighs around Maggie’s waist and squeezing the breath right out of her. It was the only weak spot that Ann could find on the imposingly brawny amazon, and she compressed the air right out of Maggie. Maggie tried to punch her way out of the hold by slamming her fist relentlessly into Ann’s tight muscular thigh. The pain was rough, but she put up with it knowing that if she let Maggie up—she couldn’t hold off those punches for long.

“Who’s going to be BEGGING FIRST?” Ann mocked her adversary.

Maggie just grunted and tried to get her breath because every time she exhaled a bit of air; Ann tightened her viselike thighs around Maggie’s stomach.

“Maybe this will help you decide to submit” Ann avowed as she gripped Maggie’s pointy nipples and gave them a hard twist.

“Owww” Was all that Maggie could exclaim. Maggie tried to attack Ann’s nipples and firm breasts just as hers were being molested, but instead found her hand catching the sheer satin bra and tearing the hooks from the fabric. Ann’s large right tit popped free followed closely by her other one. The bra straps dangling loosely from her shoulders made an awesome sight for poor Bob watching it all.

Ann blocked her arms away from attacking her precious tits and got a slap or two in her face to boot.

Maggie was the bigger of the two women, she was definitely the stronger of the two as well—but right now she was caught like a fly in a spider web as Ann’s legs clenched tighter and tighter around her stomach.

Ann knew that this is how she won the last fight she was in (with Sue) but Sue was so much weaker, so delicate of a woman. Maggie is twice the size of Sue...and yet Ann was thrilled that she had her trapped.

“Best out of Three” Maggie exhaled as Ann’s legs tightened again.

“What was that—you overgrown cow?” Ann ridiculed her adversary

“You can win this round—lets see how—UH—The next two go” Maggie tried to say as Ann grabbed her nipples in mid speech.

“These are not tits—they must be Udders” Ann again taunted the helpless blonde amazon. “You thought you were going to beat me up—well this time you don’t have Sue holding my legs. Why should I make it best out of 3 when I can just stay here until you pass out or surrender—the effect is the same you will still lose to me.”

“I am not pinned, my shoulders are off the floor. You just got lucky.” Maggie wanted to stall for more time. To the best of her knowledge the drug had not kicked in and she needed Ann to get ultra horny—to defeat her wildcat kind of wrestling.

Much to her surprise and to her liking Bob spoke up with encouragement for Ann to let up. “Damn baby, this is getting me way too excited. Why don’t you make it best of 3—and while you are up, why don’t you release my cock from my pants. It is getting kind of cramped in there.”

Turning to Bob “This turns you on doesn’t it?”

“Damn right it does—now let the big blonde up—come over here and unfasten these pants. My trapped cock needs some relief.” Bob encouraged his girlfriend.

Ann released her leg lock on the stout blonde and brushed herself off as she stood up. She tried fixing the sheer white bra that was torn—but it was useless. She shrugged it off her and let it fall to the ground. Then with her back to Maggie, she started to unzip Bob’s pants. His massive cock shot upward from the open gap of his pants. But before she could free his balls, Maggie pounced on Ann’s back and rode her to the floor. Maggie had her crushed to the floor. She started to get comfortable sitting on top of Ann’s back when Bob unexpectedly got her attention.

“OWWWwwwww” Bob cried out. “My balls are not free—they’re caught in the zipper—HELP ME!!”

Maggie looked over to the substantial shaft sprouting from his open pants. She was not expecting Ann’s boyfriend to be so well developed. Damn—she thought to herself—He’s HUGE!!! The next thought was that she should enjoy having him—but she had her mind set on making love with a woman—not a man—although he would be nice to try out.

“Oh my god this hurts soooo much—stop and fix it—the hell with the match—THIS HURTS!!” Bob continued to complain about his cock and balls not quite being free of his underwear and zipper. The drugs Maggie had given him were well on their way to getting him enormously rigid.

Maggie had originally considered letting poor Bob get a hard on—and just suffer—since she wanted female flesh to serve her sexual appetite. She looked at this cock that was not quite as stiff as she had seen other men get—and yet it was already larger than anything she had ever witnessed on a white male. She leaned over and with both her hands released his cock and balls—and yanked his pants and underwear down as far as tied legs would allow.

Taking her mind off the wrestling match and leaning over to her right side was all that Ann needed to recover enough of her air supply to squirm out from under Maggie’s imposing weight. Funny thing—Ann’s body scraping on the carpet had sent erotic shivers up her spine.

Ann knocked Maggie over as she struggled to her knees. Maggie went tumbling at the feet of Bob only to come eye to eye with his magnificent man meat. “I’ll deal with you later!” She told Bob as she gave a nice soft squeeze around his throbbing shaft—and let the palm of her hand slide up his wide pole and quickly give his protruding head a pinch. As she stood up Ann had unleashed a flurry of punches to Maggie’s well-built tits, following up with a knee between her legs. Maggie sunk to her knees nearly without a fight. Ann used her speed to shove Maggie onto her back. The way she landed made her still on her knees—and thus bent back onto her ankles.

Ann climbed aboard the fallen amazon and went to pin her shoulders to the carpet.

This was not a wrestling match with a referee, or really any rules that either of the two could admit to—so Maggie instinctively grabbed the obvious things in eyesight—Ann’s nice dangling tits.

Even under normal conditions Ann would be getting a bit turned on from having her nipples fondled, and her tits being massaged. However the drug left her feeling a bit weak—enjoying the rough handling of her tits. Sitting on Maggie’s stomach and sliding up and down her body as she maneuvered in position to keep Maggie’s hands away from her body and pin them to the carpet behind her head, intimately moistened her slick panties from her wet pussy. Maggie knew that this was a wrestling match for sexual domination—not because she hated her foe. So it wasn’t out of place for Maggie to lift her head off the floor and while holding onto Ann’s left tit—lick the whole nipple and suck it into her mouth. Ann should have tried to obstruct her—except she enjoyed the surge of energy from Maggie’s tongue. Ann didn’t stop Maggie—rather she twisted her body a bit shoving the other nipple close to Maggie’s mouth for the same treatment.

Maggie gave her a seductive look—knowing what she was hungry for. She then obliged her companion by seductively sucking on the right tit.

Ann considered this affirmation of victory as Maggie performed a sexual act as a sign of submission. “Yeah, that feels good—suck on my tits blondie—If you can’t beat ‘em; lick ‘em!”

Maggie was just warming up the sensitive nerve endings that would cause Ann to become a slave to her own desire. But moments later Maggie shoved the brunette off of her chest and onto the floor. The move caught Ann by surprise—expecting the fight to turn to sex.

“I can do better than that—I can smack your sweet smelling pussy while I grind my ass down on your face!” Maggie taunted her contender.

Up to this point, Ann had been the more aggressive of the two battling women—so she thought she could finish off the muscle bound blonde and force her to admit defeat. But she took a step closer and thrust her arm toward Maggie’s unprotected abdomen. Maggie made a quick move by catching her wrist, twisting it until she had spun the semi-naked Ann around—pinning it to the small of Ann’s back.

Using her agility Ann tried to kick out Maggie’s left leg and roll away from her to her right side. But instead, Maggie stepped back in time to avoid Ann’s kick, and then she forced Ann up to the wall—smashing her exposed tits against the drywall. Maggie had Ann’s arm behind her back and with her free hand she yanked on Ann’s delicate panties—drawing them up between her pussy lips and into the crack of her ass.

“Ahhhh” Ann moaned. This was not a Gasp or a fighting kind of moan—but rather a ‘Damn that felt good on my pussy kind of moan’ and just what Maggie was waiting for.

“Ohhh—you like it when I do that—perhaps if I pull from the front end—I can rub it back and forth across your pussy.” And while saying that—she reached in front of Ann between her body and the wall and found the front end of her satin panties and yanked them up from the front. This naturally pulled the material down in the back.

Ann shuddered.

Maggie could relax her right arm that was gripping Ann’s right arm and thus slip a few fingers into the waistband of the satin panties. Then by forcing her arm back up to the small of Ann’s back she could pull the pretty panties along with it. She was causing a lot of friction in Ann’s delicate pussy lips.

Maggie easily slid her free hand up toward Ann’s dangling tits. She kept the grip on the her other arm forcing Ann to bend her back to relieve the pain in her arm—but that same motion managed to force her breasts out for some abuse. Maggie didn’t let up—she squeezed Ann’s left tit and then pinched her hard nipple.

Ann’s grew week in the knees—and felt herself being held up by the strong muscular Maggie. Maggie tugged on Ann’s white satin panties backward and forward stimulating the swelling pussy lips, until she could feel Ann’s moisture on her own thigh. She knew the drug had activated when Ann bowed her legs wider to allow Maggie more access to her saturated pussy.

True to her earlier word, she let Ann drop to the floor then sat her covered butt down on Ann’s face while trapping her arms with her powerful legs. “Lets see just how much you want me to do this?” Then she stroked the inside of Ann’s thighs, gently brushing the pouty lips that were exposed by the panties pulled inside her crack.

Ann arched her butt off the floor and spread her legs just inviting Maggie to touch her some more.

Maggie toyed with Ann’s sensitive skin all around her moist pussy. She was being so soft and gentle with her touch—teasing Ann into submission while at the same time she would wiggle her butt down harder onto Ann’s trapped face. Ann couldn’t get up, and she couldn’t get any leverage to wiggle free. There was no weight on her legs, and they could flail around and swing back to dislodge Maggie to no avail. She would just push more of her weight onto Ann’s face and trapped arms, and wait for Ann to settle down.

After a minute or two of struggling to get free, Ann was using up a lot of her strength. She finally got her face UN-wedged from Maggie’s ass enough to ask for air.

“Awww, do you want air—good clean air—not my sweaty butt in your face?” Maggie squirmed about making sure to lodge Ann’s nose in the crack of her black panty covered ass. “All you have to do is kiss and lick my butt—and swear that you will obey me.”

Ann’s muffled response was “mmff no way!”

“Maybe I should remove these panties. They are not of any use wedged up inside your swollen lips.” Instead of gripping the waistband, Maggie used her fingers to slip inside Ann’s pussy to get a hold of her satin panties, and rip them from her crotch.

“Aaaaaa—Ohhhhh” Was all that Ann could say as her blood was starting to boil from the contact between the two wrestlers.

Ann struggled to swing her legs up and back toward Maggie, but this time Maggie had had enough of this nonsense. She grabbed each leg and effectively locked them each under an armpit. Now she was sitting on Ann’s face and arms, and had Ann’s body bent at the waist. Ann was completely secure. More of Maggie’s weight crushed Ann’s face. But now Maggie had a problem of her own—her arms were busy keeping Ann’s legs tight against her sides, and she couldn’t use them to tease or torment Ann’s sensitive flesh.

Maggie had Ann’s wet gaping pussy just inches from her face, and she decided this was the route to her downfall. SLURP!! Maggie dragged her tongue across the moist pussy flesh.

“Ahhh,” Ann moaned.

SLURP!! She did it again.

SLURP!! And again—until she was licking the sweet wet pussy once every 3 or 4 seconds. Not the rapid quick licks that get a girl all hot and bothered but the full flat tongue against Ann’s whole-distended pussy lips. Each time she flicked her clit—Ann had a spasm.

It was driving Ann over the edge so quickly. She was truly at Maggie’s mercy. She couldn’t cum by herself—and she couldn’t get away.

SLURP!!

SLURP!!

SLURP!!

Maggie continued to tease and torment her victim—until she finally eased her weight a bit forward allowing Ann to catch her breath, and speak.

“Ahhhh” she inhaled as much oxygen as her lungs could handle. “Ohhhh, please lick it harder—lick it faster—Ohhh”

But Maggie bent over and ran her tongue seductively around the outer edges of Ann’s swollen lips. Then leaned back and told Ann “Lick my ass through my panties.”

Ann did as instructed.

“Get me as wet as you are!!” Maggie instructed her victim.

Again Ann’s mind was blank—not like what she had done to other with the hypnotic tea—but everything was being focused on her desire to cum. If this is what it takes—so be it. She extended her tongue and began to lick Maggie’s panties and push into the crevice of her ass.

“Good girl—Slave.” Maggie settled down again on her captive’s face. “For that—I will lick your sweet twat!” Maggie gave it more gusto—lapping at the wet pussy in front of her.

“Aaaaah” Ann moaned again as Maggie’s pointy tongue found her clit and worked it over thoroughly.

“MMmmmffff” Ann’s muffled moaned escaped Maggie tight thighs.

In a few minutes Ann came for the first time that afternoon. It wouldn’t be her last!!

Maggie let go of her legs and slid down her chest till she was sitting on Ann’s tummy, “I’ll give you that orgasm and many more like it—all you have to do is surrender to me—and beg to be my new slave. So—what do you say?”

Ann wasn’t quite through coming—and Maggie was softly rubbing her sopping wet pussy just enough to keep her at a sugnificant disadvantage.

“God that was amazing—I have never felt that good being licked by anyone—I thought Joe did a wonderful job in that department -but you are the best.—YES—I will be your slave.” Ann dutifully answered her new Mistress.

“Good. The first order I give you—is to go where ever you hide all your dildo’s and sexual toys—bring as many of them as you can carry here to me.” Maggie instructed. “I am going to check out this stiff rod your Bob has here.”