The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbors

After a long wait, here is Chapter 13.

But if you want me to refresh your memory on this story. The basics of the last few chapters is that Sara has control of her Mom (Sue) and Dad (Joe) while Ann and Bob are suddenly find themselves at the mercy of the muscular Maggie.

In the preceding chapter Maggie has Bob bound to a chair, she just wrestled Ann for submission. Now Ann is her slave (at least temporarily) and Bob is waiting for someone to make use of his HUGE MANHOOD.

And now—on with the story.

Chapter 13

Throughout this entire scene—Bob had sat quietly taking in the action. Watching his girlfriend go from winning twice; to submitting and begging to be Maggie’s slave. His cock, free of his pants and underwear was rock hard, pulsating without anyone touching it.

Maggie stood in front of him and using only her fingernails stroked the soft underside of his extremely hard cock. The main vein was sticking out—energizing the huge mass of male flesh. The mushroom shaped head had a spot of pre-cum waiting for anyone to come to his rescue and make the powerful shaft squirt its seed and relax the strained flesh from its rigid state.

“Ahhhh, that’s it baby—come get this cock!” Bob encouraged her.

“So—you like what you saw—enough to make you hard—huh?” Maggie teased

“Sure did!” Bob affirmed.

“Guess you like seeing your street fighting girlfriend lose to me?” Maggie asked. “You didn’t do a lot of cheering one way or another—WHY IS THAT?”

“I figured she would win...but with your muscles—you would give her quite a fight.”

Maggie laughed—“Ha ha ha—it is kind of hard to fight when you are horny as hell”

Maggie started to untie one of Bob’s ankles from the back leg of the chair, when Ann returned from the other room carrying a bag full of sexual goodies. “Do you have a big dildo in that bag?”

“Yes this one” Ann replied holding up a 10 inch black replica of a hard cock.

“I want you to stick it in your cunt until I finish getting him ready.” Maggie told Ann.

Ann was HOT and READY for something in her cunt—she laid down on the floor, spread her legs and rubbed the rubber toy up and down her pussy lips—getting it nice and wet so it can slide into her juicy opening. “I would rather have Bob’s cock.” Ann pleaded.

“All in good time. You lost—you have to do what I say.” Maggie said while she freed Bob’s ankle from the chair. She yanked his pants and underwear over his foot and left them dangling from his left leg. Then quick as a wink, Maggie pulled Bob’s right foot toward the back of the chair again—and looped the rope around his ankle. A twist here, and knot there, and he was helpless again—this time with nothing in the way of his crotch. Then she lifted his shirt up and drew it over his head—causing the material to bunch up behind his neck and resulting in his outwardly thrusting chest to be available for anyone’s caress.

Maggie walked over to Ann—standing between her spread legs and watched as she obediently thrust the black dildo into her snatch. Ann was lifting her hips up from the floor to meet the thrusts of the black toy in her hand. She looked lewd and cheap—but she didn’t care a bit. She needed relief. She needed sex. She needed to keep extending that orgasmic high she was on.

Maggie crouched down to take over the dildo thrusting responsibilities. She not so gently pushed Ann’s hands away from her sex and began to fuck her with the dildo.

From Bob’s point of view—he could see what was going on—he could see Maggie’s fantastic body looming over his girlfriend’s as she possessively took control of Ann’s pending orgasm.

“HEY—I thought you were going to untie me—I thought we were going to have some sex.” Bob whined.

“You are not going anywhere. That cock of yours is absolutely the largest one I have ever really seen in my life. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THING IS FITTING INSIDE MY PUSSY WITHOUT ME BEING EXTREMELY WET—MASSIVELY TURNED ON—AND ANN HERE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET ME THERE.” Maggie threatened in a menacing tone “I came here to be with a WOMAN—NOT A MAN. So just shut the fuck up or I won’t let ANYONE play with you—and that poor hard-on will be there all night long.”

Maggie stood up—and pulled the tight black panties from her bottom; bending over to remove them from her feet; sneering at Bob as he stared at her pouting pussy lips, and tight buttocks.

Bob got the point. Maggie liked cunt—not cock. He was NOT used to having a woman ignore his fabulous tool for very long—so he did what she told him—and shut up.

When Maggie was satisfied that Bob wasn’t going to challenge her authority she turned her attention once again to Ann. Stepping around Ann’s body—she placed a foot beside each of Ann’s ears and squatted down over her face.

“Lick me SLAVE—and I’ll fuck you with this” Maggie told the horny Ann.

A satisfied smile spread over Maggie’s face as Ann’s tongue rushed to obey her command. She threw her head back with glee as Ann’s tongue found its mark—HER CLIT. She pried Ann’s fingers off of the black dildo and moved one to Ann’s own clit, and the other to her tit. Maggie took over thrusting the 10-inch dildo while Ann tried to match the momentum with her hips.

Ann came. She apparently stopped licking while her orgasm pulsated within her.

“Lick me and you will have more orgasms than you ever dreamed.” Maggie told her playmate as she grinds her crotch down on Ann’s face. Ann’s moaning caused her to lift off—and allow her to breathe and speak.

“Oh—My—God!! This has been the best orgasm of my life! I—I never knew I could—Ohhh Get this—Get this turned ON” Ann stammered as she fought to get her breath.

“Get me wet—make me cum and I promise you this will not be your last orgasm of the day!!” Maggie told her.

Ann’s tongue searched out Maggie’s clit.

Satisfied with what she was feeling—Maggie looked up to Bob’s eyes. She was giving him quite a view. He actually feared her—as she successfully defeated his girlfriend in battle as well as in pleasure.

He had to sit—tied up—looking past his rock hard cock to see Ann laying face up on the carpet—legs spreading wide one moment and squeezing tight the next while Maggie thrusts the dildo into Ann’s now sopping wet pussy. As his eyes followed Ann’s firm tan body past her crotch to her hand as it grabbed onto her tit and kneaded the heavy flesh. She would twist the nipple one instant and rub the tip with the palm of her hand as she covers her milky white flesh with her hand. He could occasionally see her tongue strain to lick Maggie’s sweet nectar as she repositioned herself for better access. He knew that Maggie was alternating where Ann’s tongue could reach. Sometimes it was at her pussy hole and butt—other times she would scoot back so that Ann could have access to her clit and the sensitive ends along the top of Maggie’s pussy.

He followed his view up Maggie’s body—seeing her large breasts still confined in the black sports bra. The black fabric looked quite nice against her muscular body and soft blonde hair. Her shoulders were very defined and her biceps had muscles that looked like they belonged on a man—not a woman. Her face was the one part of her that was not firm and tight. She had more of a baby soft skin, and an almost angelic look to her. When he made contact with her blue eyes—her face changed—it looked like she knew what he was thinking. Her look wasn’t evil or mean—just confident. Yes! That was it—she was confident in her dominant role. He saw the laughter in her eyes as she mocked him with a small pout on her lips. Then she said just two words that normally would make him feel pleased—but instead worried him. She said, “You’re NEXT”

Maggie let Ann suck on her wet pussy for a good 10 minutes while she alternately caressed Ann’s sensitive skin and pinched her nipples or clit. Ann was wild with desire and must have cum another few times at the hands of her tormenter.

Maggie slipped off Ann’s face and sauntered over to her waiting captive. “My new slave has made me nice and wet—I think I will need a bit more lubrication to climb on this pole. I guess you knew you have the largest cock I have ever seen for real. But I guess women tell you that all the time. I have seen a few bigger cocks in pictures, but I always thought someone doctored them up before posting them. But you—are HUGE!” Maggie told Bob as she started licking the underside of his massive pulsating dick. “Mmmmffff <Slurp> Ahhhhh” was all that Maggie could now mumble with 5 inches of his cock in her mouth.

Her lips and mouth were spread as wide as they could get—and still she barely swallow half of his thick shaft. He was extremely hard—and he started lifting his hips to push more of his shaft into her mouth.

Maggie was not going to have any of that nonsense. She got a nice grip on his balls and gave them a quick squeeze. “Sit still. This is way too big to have you thrusting it into my mouth. I will take what I can—and you will just have to accept what I give you.”

“Let me have him—my lord—You would not believe just how horny I am” Ann stated as she came to Maggie and Bob’s side.

“Ohhhh NO YOU DON’T!! I won fair and square—you can be my slave, and so everything that is yours is now mine—including your boyfriend.” Maggie stated to a dejected Ann. Then she proceeded to hop into his lap and line her pussy with the head of Bob’s cock. “Aaaaahhhh” She sighed as she rubbed the head against her pussy lips.

Little by little Maggie lowered herself down on his throbbing cock-head until it disappeared inside her crotch. Her pussy lips were being spread apart—but really they were just folding inside her pussy acting like a wall between her pussy and his cock. His massive prick was like a steel pole—it didn’t bend, it didn’t slacken—if anything—it seemed to get harder. Perhaps it was the new stimulation—or maybe the fact that she had given him 2 pills instead of just one.

“Ooohhhh this is sooo big. I can’t see how anyone could enjoy this!” Maggie pronounced to Ann.

Gripping Bob’s shoulders with her powerfully muscular arms, Maggie attempted to lift herself off Bob’s prick and start again. She thought that if she could just get wet enough—she could take him all at once. Bob didn’t mind his new attention—after all, he had Maggie in his lap, lifting up—and trying to slide down his massive cock, while her proud boobs were pressed against his face.

Maggie tried again to get more of Bob’s solid cock into her snatch. “Damn, I have NEVER been this full in my life!” She exclaimed. She let her weight force more of his tool into her canal. “I just don’t know how much more I can take—you have me filled to the brim—now It hurts!”

Ann listened to Maggie complain as she got bit by bit of Bob inside her. “Maggie—you only have 5 or so inches—there is easily 5 more inches before you reach bottom.”

“Really?” Maggie asked in astonishment.

“Really!!—Maybe I can help.” Ann replied. Then she fetched some KY jelly and squirted some in the palm of her hand. When Maggie raised herself up off Bob’s incredible cock, she gripped his shaft with her slimy hand and made a quick spin of her palm as she lubricated his shaft. She realized Maggie was much too dry to take Bob all on her own.

To Maggie’s shock as she lowered herself back down—she didn’t have to FORCE her weight down onto his prick. Instead with a rush she impaled herself on the mighty cock as she slid down its shaft a good 3 or 4 more inches than she had conquered. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHH” She moaned as she nearly lost her breath from the shock of suddenly being impaled by his powerful man sword.

Although Bob wanted to push even more of his cock into her hole—he had no leverage—he was at her mercy for a good fucking.

“I-I—I just need to get off this thing. Take it out—IT HURTS!!” Maggie stammered as she lost her balance and all of her weight was now riding on his cock. She tried to climb off of him while he tried to lift his hips to keep her there awhile.

As she got to her feet—she took the dildo out of Ann’s hands—away from her fucking herself—and asked, “Just how big is this?”

“10 inches” Ann replied.

Maggie held it up so that the fake balls and the start of the rubber shaft were even with Bob’s jutting member. “He’s BIGGER THAN THIS!!” Maggie exclaimed with a shock. “He’s got to have 1 or maybe even 2 inches on this dildo—especially if I wrap my fist around the bottom and stretch it down a bit.” Bob’s cock was tall and proud—just as stiff as it could possibly get. His balls were pulled up tight against his cock since he was sitting in a chair and they had no where else to hang.

Maggie wrapped her fingers around his thick meat—and they didn’t connect with one another. Maggie was obviously in awe over his tool—but at the same time she was proud that she had gotten as much of him inside of her—she was dumbstruck as to why any woman would want to hop on him more than once.

Just at that time—since Ann no longer had a toy inside her wet pussy to assist her next orgasm—she hiked one leg over his bound form and just as Maggie had done previously—used his shoulders to lift herself up and not even gently slide down his prick.

To Maggie’s amazement—and Ann’s delight—Ann took his whole cock deep inside her body in one quick plunge. “Oh yeah baby—fill me up! I can’t resist your big dick. You know how much I love it. I am going to drain it—but GOOD”

Up and down Ann glided on his slick rod, intent on taking as much as he could give. Maggie was amazed. Ann’s pussy must be able to fit the thick end of a baseball bat. What’s more—she could most likely fit the whole bat inside of her. But she was drugged with the Viagra equivalent and so was Bob. Together—they looked like they belonged in a porno movie. All Ann wanted was to quench the fire that raged in her loins and all Bob wanted to do was to erupt his seed into her pussy.

He came—Ann kept riding him. Bob didn’t get soft. Ann even said how full she felt him—she loved when he got totally excited. Ann bounced up and down on his cock until she came. Together they were making quite a mess with their combined bodily fluids. Maggie watched as Ann—continued to ride his vigorous cock.

“Ohhh Baby—you have got to slow down—I just came. You know how sensitive I get!” Bob warned her of his impending 2nd orgasm.

Ann got an almost wicked look in her eyes. “Oh No—baby—this time I get your seed until you lose this incredible erection.” She went up to the edge of popping free, only to thrust downward again.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” He moaned.

“Yes!! Give it to me!! I want it all!!” Ann frantically persuaded him.

It didn’t take long—Bob shot another heavy load into her sopping wet pussy.

Just then the doorbell rang.

No one wanted to answer it. Bob and Ann continued their fucking. Maggie still was watching closely as he buried his dick inside of her.

The doorbell rang again.

And Again.

Maggie who still had her sports bra on—pulled her pair of shorts up her legs—without bothering to fetch her panties.

Ann refused to climb off Bob’s cock. “He has been hard before—but nothing is going to stop me from enjoying this!” She threatened.

Maggie peered out the window beside the door and announced back to the others “You’re not going to believe this—but little ol’ Sue is outside your door with some young blonde girl and a guy—I think he’s her hubby. They don’t seem to want to go away!”

“Let them in.” Bob and Ann simultaneously shouted back.

To be continued ...