The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbors

M/F, M/M, F/F, f/MF, m/MF, MC, Humiliation
* * *

This story is fiction. It is meant to be read by adults. Children under the age of 18, please leave. All the characters in this story are of my own imagination, and not real in any sense of the word. Any similarities to that of living people is pure coincidence.

This story involves a man & wife (and later their daughter) being used by a set of new neighbors. It includes hypnotism, male/female sex, male/male sex, and female/female sex. Comments are always appreciated, but please limit those to ideas & not to just give grief. At this moment, the story has a few parts and is not complete, so asking how it will end—well, we will just have to wait & see.

And now—on with the story. I hope you will enjoy.

Chapter 8

Ann spent the next hour being punished by Sue’s co-workers. Julie was synonymous with the torture, and loved to pull Ann’s pussy lips and flick her clit with her finger. She was still angry over the welt that Ann had left on her right breast. She was determined to give it back harder than she had gotten it. As long as that tit burned, Julie would smack the inside of Ann’s legs, or yank on her tits, or pull the nipples with tweezers, allowing them to dig into Ann’s sensitive flesh. Maggie allowed it to continue because she needed this woman broken. And besides, this was Julie’s home. Maggie only occasionally stopped Julie from causing actual HARM to Ann. Julie thought that they should brand Ann. When Maggie inquired as to how—Julie told her about how pimps would brand girls years ago. Take a coat hanger, shape it into a letter or two and heat it up, then brand her on the inside of the thigh. Maggie didn’t like the idea of something that could be proven that they were torturing her, she preferred the less permanent signs of abuse—tied tits, a few rope burns, welts on her butt and inside thighs.

Maggie meanwhile used a different technique on Ann. She would tickle her exposed feet. It sounds kind of tame, but if you have ever been tied up, with the rope connecting your ankles up past your pussy to your bound tits, just the slight movement of a struggle was unbearable. Besides, the tickling didn’t waste any of Maggie’s energy. It was amusing to see her captive squirm, and entertaining enough to cause Ann to get erotically stimulated. When Maggie would lightly run her fingernails down Ann’s sides, that too would be sheer torture.

With the rough approach that Julie took and the subtle teasing that Maggie offered, Ann was becoming a puppet on strings. She no longer worried about what she would do to these two when she got free, she wondered how long she could hold out from their demands. Namely to give in and become Julie’s Bitch, and Maggie’s playtoy.

Maggie offered sexual release in return for submissive obedience. Julie offered not to be so cruel if Ann would admit that her breasts were nothing compared to Julie’s. She needed her captive to kiss and lick her ass. Ann showed signs of breaking down. First Maggie was quite aware that Ann’s pussy was soaking wet. She was excited by what they were doing to her. Julie noticed that Ann was not mouthing off anymore. She was not calling her a fat cow, or making other remarks that would enrage her some more. There was a time to act tough and there was a time to suck it up and try to survive. She never doubted that she would be set free. It’s not like these two were professionals; they had less equipment at Julie’s house than she had at her own.

Maggie brought Sue directly in front of Ann’s view. Maggie asked Ann, “What do you see different between us both when you look directly at us and compare feature for feature?”

Ann didn’t answer.

“Oh, come on, you said yourself, Sue here is tiny—and me—I’m what?” She prodded Ann for an answer.

“You’re large” Ann replied.

“No, Julie is large.” Maggie corrected Ann, then turned to her co-worker, “It’s OK you are a big woman” Then she turned her attention again to Ann. “Now what am I?”

Ann answered “A woman.”

“Ahh, yes, the obvious. But aren’t I a big strong woman?” Maggie prodded.

Ann agreed to play along “You are bigger than her, stronger than her, and definitely more muscular than her. Your breasts look bigger, you have pussy hair, and Sue doesn’t—Hey when did that happen?”

“My, you are more observant than I was giving you credit for being. I shaved her. She looks like a little girl now. Well, maybe a little girl with big breasts, but not as big as mine and CERTAINLY not as large as Julie’s. Doesn’t she look like a child?” Maggie questioned her prey.

“Yes, it makes her appear much younger.” Ann admitted.

“Just makes her look like a little girl, doesn’t it?” Maggie teased.

“Yes, she looks like a little girl” Ann agreed.

“Do you think you are woman enough to handle me? Should we shave you bald to remind you that you’re not a big strong woman, but rather a weak, little girl.” Maggie again teased.

“Set me free and I’ll show you who is stronger,” Ann warned.

“Ahhhh, so you still have a bit of fight left in you after all” Maggie cooed “Julie you wish to smack that crop against the bitch’s tits don’t you?—Go for it.”

WHAP

“OOOWWWWwwww” Ann howled

WHAP

“Oh, don’t do that!” Ann begged

WHAP

“Mmnnn Ohhhh Yeow” Ann continued to cry out as each swish of the crops collides with her tender breasts.

WHAP

WHAP

“Please—I beg you to—stop—hitting—me” Ann moaned between getting the crop to slap nastily onto her bound breast flesh.

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

The crop descended on Ann’s bound form over and over until she was no longer talking or crying—just whimpering. Once in awhile Julie would miss the nipples, and even miss the bound flesh surrounding them, and hit Ann on her stomach, arms or even once right in her Adams apple. She had gotten 25 or 30 hits full force into Ann’s unprotected body before Maggie stopped her from continuing the punishment.

“What do you say now—Bitch!” Maggie asked her prey.

“I Give” Ann relented “It hurts too much”

“What do I want to hear you say?” Maggie stood with her hand on her hips, and legs spread open a bit giving a very good impression of power before Ann’s eyes.

“You are both stronger” Ann quietly spoke between her sign and sniffles.

“What about Julie’s breasts? Are they bigger and better than yours?” Maggie taunted.

“Yes, they are bigger and better than mine” Ann admitted.

Julie enjoyed hearing her captive say this, and rushed to encircle their captive and crush her face into her huge melons. The auroras were the size of coffee saucers and the nipples were loose and soft. The veins that ran in her breasts were visible even through her dark skin. “Kiss them and show who’s are best” Julie ordered.

“Mmmfff” Ann tried to speak—but the words were muffled as Julie squashed her mamories against Ann’s face and mouth. But she did stick out her tongue and kiss and lick them as she was ordered.

“What’s that Bitch? I couldn’t understand you” Julie taunted her captive.

“Your tits are bigger and better—and I kiss and worship them” Ann managed to say back before she was nearly suffocated by the big black melons.

“And how about her ass and pussy—aren’t they better and need worshiping too?” Maggie goaded Ann while Julie swung around and backed her big smelly ass toward Ann’s face.

“Her ass is bigger and better than mine.” Ann managed to get her digs into Julie anyway. This woman didn’t want to hear that her ass was bigger, but she did like that Ann was now kissing it.

When Julie pulled her butt away from Ann, Maggie and Sue were still standing in eyesight of her. “What about me? Will you beg to be a little girl for me?” Maggie waited then prodded her trapped slave. “Beg to have your mound shaved!”

Ann had taken enough abuse, and decided that there was nothing she could do to stop them while she was tied up so doing what they want—and getting out of there was the only course of action she had open to her now. “Pl—Pl—Please shave my pussy too.” Ann stuttered in defeat.

So Maggie untied her from the chair, but left the bonds still surrounding her body, and together with the help of Julie and Sue they turned Ann around in the chair so she was now sitting on her ankles facing out in the chair. This allowed the rope that was tight against her pussy lips to slacken up and be moved out of the way for a shaving.

“Sue, shave her pussy” Maggie told her boss while pointing to Ann’s bound form.

Sue obeyed the tall woman without any questions, and minutes later Ann was denuded.

“You ready to be a good little girl and do what you are told?” Maggie asked Ann as she dug her fingernails under Ann’s chin, lifting her gaze up to her proud muscular frame.

“Yes” Ann meekly answered

“Yes—Yes what?” Maggie sneered.

“Yes MISTRESS” Ann spoke and let her eyes bow down though her head was held in Maggie’s grip.

“Good Girl!” Maggie exclaimed. Then turned to her partner in crime, and said “Lets use these two—this has gotten me all wet”

So Ann was untied (except for her wrists, which were still bound behind her back,) and the rope was left dangling down like a leash. The blood flowed back into her purple tits causing her undue pain and agony. Ann was in tears on the floor at Maggie’s feet when Maggie pulled on the rope encouraging Ann to move closer to Maggie’s spread thighs. She knew what was expected and she licked at Maggie’s wet cunt till the woman clamped her thighs tightly against her head crushing her face like a small beach ball. But Ann licked and sucked Maggie’s pussy until she finished coming. Sue meanwhile was busy pleasing Julie.

After many more hours than Ann wanted to spend in that little house, she and Sue were free to go. Sue was told as she stepped out the door to “Obey any female 5″ taller than her except Ann”

Ann was defeated, bruised, battered, sore, humiliated, and pissed off. She didn’t want to see anyone. When she got back home she found a note from Bob saying that he was called out of town for a few days, and to watch out for Joe since he had left a suggestion in Joe’s mind that would be funny for everyone and embarrassing to Joe. Ann had enough and just wanted to rest. She took a long hot bath, put some cream on her sore spots where Maggie and Julie had abused her body for most of the day, and then drew the curtains and went to sleep.

For the next few days Ann didn’t come out of her house. She was humiliated by Maggie and Julie, and just couldn’t admit to herself that she had let herself get caught, beaten, shaved, and reduced to a crying little girl by the amazon Maggie.

Sue meanwhile had to go to work each day and be with those two co-workers. It was getting worse for her at work because Sue had no where to turn: at home, she was with a cock craving wimp of a husband, and at work she was crawling under her own desk while Maggie sat in her chair and forced her to eat her out.

Maggie was getting to be the dominant person on the job. She instructed Sue to give Maggie praise in front of other co-workers who were not involved in this extreme lifestyle. Maggie was given control of many departments and she was to report to Sue for constant training. But behind closed doors and after working hours, it was Sue who was getting trained, and had to obey the powerful woman. The company was running fine, it is just that Sue was no longer in charge of everything—Maggie was.

On Thursday Julie had taken Sue home with her for lunch hour, returning 3 hours later telling her other workers that she had to leave for the rest of the afternoon. Sue quietly went to her office and closed the door. Maggie came in to Sue’s office to see Sue standing at her desk instead of sitting. Tears were streaming down her face.

Maggie asked, “What is wrong little girl?”

Sue turned around and flipped up her skirt, showing the panties that had streaks of red. Maggie was concerned and bent lower for a closer look. Julie had gone too far. She had beat Sue’s rump till it bled. Maggie had compassion for the miniature Sue and held her tight in a hug.

“What did I do wrong?” Sue cried. “I obeyed. She smells awful, but I licked her crack, and her ass.” Then taking a deep breath. “She is mean. Just plain mean.”

Maggie looked past her huge breasts, and down to Sue who stood beneath them, and asked “Why?”

“I hesitated to lick her. I—I just tried to block the smell, and the taste, and do what she wanted—but she got mad and tied me up—gagged me, and then did this.” Sue said as she pointed to her striped bottom.

“Have you seen Ann again since last week?” Maggie asked Sue.

“No.” Sue answered.

“She hasn’t given you any commands?”

“No. I know that for a fact. You commanded me not to obey her, but to go back to obeying any female 5″ taller than me” Sue answered.

“Good Girl!” Maggie smiled at her.

“Now, what will your husband say when he sees this?” Maggie questioned.

“He won’t like it—but he’s broken. He is big and strong weight wise, but—but.” Sue went on.

Maggie waited.

“But what?” Maggie asked.

“This week he’s been pre-occupied with cocks. He downloads pictures of them from the Internet. What’s more—he worships things that look like a cock. All Julie has to do is strap on that huge black dildo that she loves to fuck me with—and he would fall to his knees and be begging to lick and suck it.” Sue admitted.

Maggie laughed at the thoughts running through her head.

“So I don’t have to worry about him. I just have to find a way to stop Julie from going too far and you will love me as your Mistress even more—won’t you? If I protect you—from that fat cow, you will be all that much more beholding to me—won’t you?” Maggie summarized.

“Would you please?” Sue begged her co-worker.

“Yes, but I think it is time we paid a visit on your neighbor” Maggie noted with a gleam in her eye.

Later that evening, Maggie and Sue went to Ann’s house. Ann reluctantly let them both inside.

“What do you want?” Ann asked her guests.

“I want the source to hypnotize someone. I want to know HOW YOU DO IT. Then I want to be able to do it.”

“NO WAY!” Ann defiantly objected.

Maggie reached for Ann’s blouse but Ann grabbed her hands and stopped her. Maggie used her power to force Ann’s wrists back toward her chest. When they wouldn’t go any further, she was pushing Ann backwards and then down to her knees. She was proving that she was stronger.

“I can make you tell me!” Maggie threatened.

From Ann’s perspective, she was on her knees in front of the strong blonde amazon, staring up past her generously proportioned breasts to the smirk starting to appear on her face, and came to the conclusion that she didn’t want to fight her right now. She wasn’t in shape to take on this woman. Maybe if she had given her some tea, she could make Maggie afraid of her somehow. At least make her ease up on the muscles that she used to dominate her. With all the thoughts going through her head, she wanted to know one thing the most. “WHY? Give me a good reason I should show you. Who do you want to use it on?”

Maggie kept up her grip on Ann hands, and looked over at Sue. “Sue, turn around and show her your butt.”

When Sue dropped her panties down and exposed her tender cheeks to Ann’s view, Ann got mad. She liberated one hand from Maggie’s powerful grip and drove her fist into Maggie’s crotch.

Maggie was stunned. She released her grip on Ann’s other hand, and covered her throbbing privates with both hands. Ann drove her other fist into Maggie’s massive left boob, and got up off her knees to land another punch that glanced off her shoulder. She was aiming for the vulnerable breasts, but Maggie was already on her way down to the ground, and Ann missed.

Maggie gasped out “I didn’t do it—it was Julie.”

But Ann was on top of the powerful woman and reached for her neck to choke the living shit out of her.

With the little air that Ann allowed Maggie to have, she spit out “I want to stop Julie from doing it again” Gasp “We can change Julie’s mind to forget about Sue”

This registered in Ann’s mind, and she released her grip on Maggie’s neck. “So what you are wanting is to make Julie forget about Sue, and to maybe even become submissive to you or me.”

Maggie was rubbing her neck, “Hell no. Thanks to YOU I run the office now. But thanks to ME—I got Julie involved. I wanted someone to see how I was bossing Sue around. She seemed like a good candidate since she didn’t get along with Sue.” Maggie sat up now that Ann had gotten off her stomach. “Sue is right, she smells, she is ugly, she’s mean. I don’t want her as a slave. Her body repulses me.”

Ann looked over at Sue who was shaking her head in agreement.

“OK I will help you to make Julie forget about all this.” But she wasn’t done; she needed a little revenge on Julie for the abuse she dished out on her tender breasts. “But I have a plan for her” Ann warned.

They talked it out and got everything in order, then went over to Julie’s house.

Julie let them in, and as they had planned Maggie held both Ann and Sue on leashes that were attached to their necks.

“I got Ann here to talk. We can’t hypnotize her because she drank some tea. It keeps your body from being susceptible to suggestion. I took some already just to be sure that no one could try that stuff on me. We have a little left, you may not need any since you are bigger and stronger than our two little girls here, but I wondered if there is anyone else we should include in our little game?” Maggie lied to Julie.

“It protects you from being hypnotized?” Julie quizzed her co-worker.

“Yep!” Maggie agreed.

Now, Julie was not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, and was susceptible to their little trick. “Wait, I want some.” She told Maggie. “But if this protects you—what causes you to be put under hypnosis?”

“The way it is explained to me—they can put you under their spell, you are helpless to resist. But this ...” holding up the glass of tea, “is like getting a flu shot in winter, it protects you from getting the flu.” Maggie told Julie.

“Isn’t that right SLAVE?” Maggie yanked on Ann’s leash.

“Yes Mistress” Ann answered.

Maggie set the glass of tea on the table and told Julie that she was going to freshen up in the bathroom. “Don’t let our former boss get her hands on this glass”

The curious Julie looked at the glass, sniffed it, and then asked Ann “If this protects you from being hypnotized, why is it that you are on your knees with a collar on your neck and leash draggin’ on the floor?”

“I surrendered to Mistress Maggie. She is so much stronger than I am; I didn’t have much choice. But I’m not the one that can be hypnotized, she is going to do it to you.” Ann warned the overweight black woman.

“Oh YEAH—we’ll just see about that!” and Julie gulped the liquid down in three or four swallows.

20 minutes later they had successfully hypnotized Julie to not only forget the past week or two, but to be submissive to both Sue and Maggie. Ann pulled out a bit of cruelty of her own by ordering Julie to “Go down to the tattoo parlor on 5th and Elm. Once there—you will pay to have a tattoo carved into that huge butt ‘SMELL IS WORSE THAN MY BITE’ with a picture of a dog taking a dump. Then tomorrow—have them attach rings in each of your nipples, and 3 studs in your oversized cunt, with a barbell in your clit.”

The 3 women left Julie’s house laughing all the way to their car. They had something in common now. They had dumped the ugly Julie, and created a bond between them. Ann had agreed to be Maggie’s plaything from time to time—but only after wrestling her for supremacy and Maggie had allowed Ann to dominate the tiny Sue again. Mutually Maggie and Ann had agreed that they do OK, but that they wanted to really be excited over the person, not repulsed hypnotizing and playing with people.

End of chpater 8