The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Normal

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Jenny, just wanting some rest, meets a new classmate who helps her feel normal again.

Chapter 1

Jenny was always late for school. It was only 9am, but the problem was that she had all 9am classes this quarter. One was bad enough, but five days a week? Morning classes were always difficult for her to make on time since she often stayed up late studying, ironically. As she got her stuff together, she ran to her car (borrowed from her parents) and got in. Luckily her apartment wasn’t too far away but this just made her feel even lazier about being on time.

It doesn’t matter, she thought, I study enough to get A’s all the time anyway.

Giving herself a once-over before going, she looked in the mirror and saw her usual 5-foot-4 pale caucasian self, rushed but not too messy. She ran through her mental checklist as she saw herself:

Happy with what she saw, she drove off, grateful that she could get ready so fast even after waking up late.

Creeping into her classroom, she was relieved that it was large enough that the professor didn’t pay her any attention. It was only the first week of classes but she was already late twice and she was getting worried she might get called out on it. She sat down, and someone she hadn’t seen in the class before spoke to her.

“Late today huh?”

“Yeah, just a little though, busy studying last night.”

Jenny responded as she looked over at this girl, and immediately wished she hadn’t started the conversation.

“Sorry, I’m Alexis.”

Alexis was the type of person that Jenny didn’t understand—she didn’t particularly despise her, but who had time to do all the work she did to look that way? Jenny saw her outfit- strapless yellow top(not really hiding her obviously fake DD breasts), blue bolero jacket, silver skirt, 4 inch yellow heels—and that was just the clothes. Her hair was platinum blond and perfectly set in loose curls, with one side pinned back with multiple clips, immaculately done makeup that must have taken at least an hour, perfectly chosen jewelry with necklaces rings, bangles and earrings adorning her, even her legs looked perfectly waxed smooth.

“Your name?”

Alexis prompted her, and despite her feelings to not get into a conversation with her, felt like maybe it would be ok this once.

“I’m Jenny.”

“Nice to meet you Jenny. I’m not trying to be rude, but have you thought about waking up earlier? You won’t look tired, and you’ll have more time to get ready in the morning.”

I know that’s a veiled insult to my appearance, Jenny thought, but decided not to start an argument over it.

“Yeah, I wish I could, but I have to study for my classes, so I’m up late and it becomes hard to wake up on time.”

“Aw, that’s no good, you need your rest, you know? But you don’t want to let your grades get worse, I get it.”

“Yeah.” Jenny turned back to listen to the lecture, but she was interrupted again by Alexis.

“You know, I can help you with that.”

“With what?”

“I can help you get a much better sleep, and still wake up on time, without sleeping any earlier.”

Jenny was interested but didn’t know what kind of strange thing she was going to be offered.

“I don’t know, I think I’ll manage it somehow.”

Alexis seemed nonplussed, “Oh, don’t be like that. Look at me. I sleep late, get up early, and I still have the time to make myself presentable.”

Another veiled insult, Jenny thought. Though ‘presentable’ huh, more like going to a photo shoot

Still, Jenny felt like keeping the conversation going now, though she didn’t know why, “Do you dress up like this every day?”

“Dress up? No, this is just normal for me. When you have time for things, it gives you so much more time to do things. Wouldn’t you want to be able to get up earlier, have a bit more time to study, get to class on time, and maybe dress up a little bit?”

Jenny was thinking about her response when Alexis pressed on, “Here, I have this patch, its not even some wierd pills or anything. You just put it on like a band-aid at night, and in the morning you’ll feel refreshed!”

“Just like a band-aid?”

She was no longer thinking about leaving the conversation, and instead was intrigued by the idea of getting better sleep. She didn’t really think it would work, but now she was considering giving it a shot.

“Yes, right before bed, just use one and there you go, everything’s normal in the morning.”

“Hm...", Jenny was on the fence, and Alexis put her over.

“Take these right now, trust me they’ll work great,” Alexis grabbed Jenny’s hand and placed a package of patches in them. “You can try it tonight and tell me how you feel tomorrow ok? If you don’t like them, I promise I won’t even talk to you again.”

Not sure what to do, she took the packages and looked at the label, ‘New Normal—Feel refreshed and normal, every day’.

I guess I can try them out once, she thought, and placed it in her bag.

At the end of her class, she headed out the doorway when Alexis called out to her one last time, “See you tomorrow Jenny! Don’t forget to try them! I promise you’ll feel a lot better, you won’t even have to try to look cute, it’ll just come to you!”

A little confused, I just want to get a better rest and get to class on time, Jenny nevertheless smiled and waved back, looking forward to see if the patches will do any good, and thinking about all the studying she has to get done.

END CHAPTER 1