The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Normal

Chapter 3

For going to the club tonight, Jenny had to wear something nicer than what she normally wore, of course, she thought. So when Alexis came to pick her up, she was wearing a silver dress that went just above the knee, and showed a little back. Along with it were her 2 inch heels, with her hair done up nicely. Her makeup was for the evening, deciding to wear a darker plum gloss, and some eyeliner to go with the mascara, with foundation to help smooth out her skin.

“Wow, you look hot! Ready to party huh?” Alexis said to her.

Jenny felt unsure, “I think I am.”

“Wow you look really tense, take my advice and definitely do yourself good tonight, haha! In the meantime, take one of these,” Alexis said, handing her a thin cigarette.

“Huh? I don’t smoke though,” Jenny said, feeling confused.

“Come here,” Alexis looked right at Jenny and placed the cigarette in her fingers, and motioned her hand towards her mouth. “You need to relax, and this will help. It’s not like I’m asking you to take it up, I’m just saying to do it this once to calm your nerves, it’s no big deal.”

“Um, I dunno, maybe.”

“I haven’t steered you wrong yet have I? C’mon, here you go,” Alexis said as she lit the cigarette for Jenny. Jenny breathed in and had a coughing fit, prompting Alexis to giggle.

“Don’t worry just take it slow, you’ll get used to it. Now let’s get partying, woo!”

The two of them were out late, and ended up going to two different clubs instead of the one planned. Taking up Alexis on her advice, she decided to try relieving her sexual tension that night. It took a while, but she felt extremely satisfied with the result. That weekend, not only did Alexis convince Jenny to go for a pedicure, but she also convinced her to get a manicure and her hair colored. She had to smoke a couple of times to calm herself down, but nothing more than she was already used to. She was now sporting soft pink nails on her fingers and toes, and her brown hair was now streaked blonde. They had a great weekend, and parted ways, looking forward to class on Monday.

That Monday

Jenny was up at the same time today, 6:30am, since it took her some time to get ready. Out the door by her usual time of 8am, morning smoke between her lips, she looked her self over and went through her checklist:

same as every day she thought, a content as she drove to class.

Alexis saw her enter class and spoke to her, “Ready for our usual clubbing tonight?”

“Yeah, I can’t stay out too late though, I’ve got to study.”

Alexis seemed unconvinced, “You can study before we go, it’ll be fine.”

“Alright, I guess that’ll work...", Jenny said distractedly. Alexis noticed and spoke up,“Is something bothering you?”

“I don’t know, I feel like I’m always looking like the same old me. Every day the same thing. Once in a while you’ve gotta pretty up a bit, you know what I mean?”

“I hear you babe, hmm. You get off last night? Maybe you’re tensed up.”

“Oh, no problems there, I got off this morning in the shower too, though only once, it really gets me ready y’know? Helps me to relax,” Jenny said as she giggled with Alexis.

“Well, you’ve got your usual salon appointments this weekend right?”

“Yeah.”

“Why don’t you wait until then, and try something a little more out there, more sexy, yeah?”

“Hmm, I guess I deserve it once in a while... Alright, I’ll splurge this weekend!” Jenny said feeling energetic now.

“You also should do something about those orgasms, it sounds like you’re having a little trouble getting off.”

Jenny looked at her and said “You mean like, a vibrator or something?”

“Exactly that something! You know what I’m talking about huh? I know a great place we can go down to this weekend when we go shopping, it’ll be awesome!”

Alexis always has the best advice, I’ll definitely check this place out. Jenny thought, remembering fondly about how helpful the patches were.

Jenny seemed happy with herself, and Alexis followed up, “I’m sure you’ll feel like everythings just like it should be after this weekend, so let’s just focus on tonight alright? We’ve got a lot of partying to do!”

Every night that week Jenny and Alexis went partying, sometimes out until 4am, to 4 or 5 clubs. Jenny got more and more used to dancing with random men, smoking and drinking around the clubs, and it wasn’t really all that special to her. In fact, it only ended up special if she made out with anyone in some corner, though she would never go home with anyone of course. At least, when she could remember and didn’t drink too much. That weekend Alexis took her to the special sex toy shop she knew of, and afterwards she went to her salon appointments and was very happy with the result. Going off to bed Sunday night at her usual time of 3am (after a quick shot of jack before bed, of course), she tried out her new vibrator, enjoying the feeling as she couldn’t wait for Monday once again.

Monday Once Again

It was 6am and Jenny awoke with a start. Forgetting she left her vibrator in last night, she pulled out all 5 inches and got up. She was only getting 3 hours of sleep or so on average, but she thought meh, this is par for the course, I still feel great, thanks to those patches. Besides, I need the time to get ready anyway. In the car, she gazed at herself, putting out her cigarette as she went through her mental checklist:

Taking stock, she thought to herself, sigh, booooring and drove off to class.

“Alexis,” Jenny asked, as she walked in “am I boring? I feel boring.”

“I don’t think you’re boring, you look just as hot as you always do.”

“That’s just it, ‘always do’. I wanna look hotter than I usually do. I know you’ve got advice for me, you always have the best advice!”

“I dunno,” Alexis said tauntingly “do you really want to hear what I’ve got to say?”

“I do! I love those patches, they were the best advice you’ve given me, I want to hear what you have to say, so tell me!”

“Well ok. I think you might need to do a little something more extreme.”

“Like maybe a wierd haircolor?” Jenny wondered.

“For starters. But have you thought about maybe having bigger breasts?”

“Bigger? I don’t know, I’m pretty happy with my body.”

“Yes but you wanted my advice, and I’ve been right so far right? Anyways the human body has limits, y’know? It can only be so sexy without help, and you’re at the point where if you want to go higher, that’s what you’ll have to do.”

“Oh, I guess, when you put it that way...”

“Look,” Alexis said, as she bore straight into Jenny’s eyes, “just imagine yourself, all dressed up sexy, smoking a long thin cigarette with a drink in one hand, breasts threatening to spill out your dress-really sexy right? That’s what you gotta do, take care of it this weekend alright? I’ve got a surgeon I use, he’s great. He can hook you up for the works, and tell him I sent you so you’ll get a discount, k?”

Jenny was repeating things to herself, “surgery, smoke, drink, sexy...hm, k.”

“Jenny, hey, you there? One more thing! Did you happen to do the homework last night?”

Jenny thought to herself then answered, “no, sorry, was too drunk last night to work on it, thank god I didn’t get a hangover though. Actually I’m behind on all the homework this week...” Jenny sighed, “I need a smoke. And maybe a drink. And I guess a fuck too.”

“Me too,” responded Alexis, and the two of them laughed.

END CHAPTER 4