The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Normal

Chapter 4

Over the weekend Jenny visited the plastic surgeon that was recommended to her by Alexis, and decided to just go all out, since she was getting surgery anyways. She also had the salons make her look even more sexier than it was before. She took a few weeks off of school to recover, but finally she was coming back to school, and couldn’t wait to see Alexis again, though they had partied the Sunday right before she had classes on that Monday. She was feeling really good about things as she lay in bed that night, smoking her last smoke in the pack for that day. Smiling, and still drunk, she writhed around in the bed, laying in nothing but heels, and filling herself with her favorite 9 inch dildo, just like normal, looking forward to the next day.

Final Monday

As she got up at her usual time of 5am, she was still a little drunk from the previous night. Walking slowly to the bathroom in her heels, she took stock of her naked body in the mirror, liking what she saw. Even though she was used to it by now, she always enjoyed looking at her HH cup breasts (or boobies as she now called them), her pert nose, and her cute lips, which she had filled as much as possible while still allowing her to talk more or less properly (her large tongue ring made her lisp though, but she was already used to it). She especially loved her eyes, which now were slanted in an asian manner after she had that done as well, so she’d always have a sultry look that she wanted. Only then did she notice she left her dildo in again last night, I really need to stop doing that, she thought, and as she pulled it out she appreciated her waxed engorged pussy (which she also now called it), which stayed splayed open and still leaking from the stimulation. Walking away from the mirror, she was happy to see that her extremely dark tan was still holding up well (along with her full body waxing), and made her enhanced ass (she had to buy all new pants and skirts some time back) look really sexy. Even her bleached asshole looked sexy to her, even though she had that done regularly.

After getting ready, it was 9am and she was running late as usual (though half of that time was spent getting herself off in the shower a few times like she had to). Making sure her day-to-day use 4 inch dildo stayed in place inside her, she sauntered into the car, still drunk after downing two more shots of vodka, hair of the dog! she thought, and went down her checklist:

Happy with her appearance looking as sexy as usual, she lit up her third cigarette of the day, made sure her extra bottle of Jack was hidden under the seat (didn’t want to get caught drinking and driving after all!), and headed to class. Luckily she sat in the back, she thought, so the professor wouldn’t be likely to cause her any trouble for looking too good.

She stumbled into her seat as Alexis saw her, “drunk again huh?”

“Not reeeeeeally... I juth finithed the Jack I had in the car, ony like 2 thots worth hehehe”

“Hehe, I see. How are things going, the patches working ok?”

“Oh they’re working thoooo goood! I love them tho much! They give me the energy I need to party all night, and I mean all night, and by that I mean fucking all the guyth that I want! Hehe~”

“Sounds like you’re enjoying yourself.”

“Oh I ammm, too bad I thtill can’t get to clath on time though, oh well you can’t have everything!” Jenny and Alexis laughed together, and Jenny continued, “I know you’re uthed to theeing it by now, but this body thtill turnth on tonth of guyth. And I looove drething up for them,” gushed Jenny.

“That lisp is really something though, are guys into that?”

“Ith nothing, I’ve had it for a while now, uthually I don’t talk much when I’m with guyth, thinthe they’re in my mouth,” Jenny giggled, amused at her thoughts.

“Yeah, you’re pretty made up right now, you just come back from the club I bet?”

“No way! Thith dress and make-up are everyday wear, for thure! Like I’d be caught going to the club wearing thomething like thith, you know that!”

“Hehe that’s right, how’s homework coming along?” Alexis inquired.

“What? Thtill asking about that? I don’t have time for that thit anymore, you know that. I’m jutht taking this class because I’m thupposed to for grad- grady- ... thcool I guess, but I think I might drop out thoon. I kinda feel like I’m wathting my talentth you know? Maybe I thould be a danther or thomething, the ethotic kind I mean. I know I look hot while I’m fucking mythelf all night, might ath well do it in front of people and get paid, y’know?”

“Hm, maybe, sounds like a cute profession for you. Hey I just thought about it, but how are you able to wake up so early to get ready like that every morning? Isn’t it tiring to get ready like that every day?”

Jenny looked at her confused, “What do you mean? It’th pretty normal for me, tho I don’t think about it much. Get up 4 hourth before going thomewhere, thtandard time to get my lady thtuff done, y’know? Anywayth, I kind of need a thmoke, I forgot can I do that in here?”

“I don’t think so, might need to go outside. How much do you usually smoke, I’m at like a pack, but last you mentioned it was like 4 packs a week or so.”

“That’th about right, I’d thmoke more, but it coth too much, I use up like a couple thouthand a month on clotheth and makeup and stuff, though I gueth a lot of that is paid for by people I fuck, but that’th why I want thith thide job.”

Alexis looked at her and had a thought, “you know, I have an idea of how you can make more money. You want my advice?”

Jenny looked at her like it was an obvious question, “Duh! I alwayth love your advithe, no matter what it ith it’th the betht.”

“Well, its sex. People pay a ton of money for sex, so you just gotta do that. There’s tons of people to fuck out there anyways right?”

“Yeah that thoundth like a good plan actually...I do love fucking people...”

“But y’know, you can’t just walk out somewhere like you normally dress and expect people to want to have sex with you.”

“I can’t?” Jenny asked confused once again.

“Look, you’ve gotta dress up a bit more sexy, maybe get some work done. I mean, this is normal for you right now right? So you really gotta bring it for a job as a sex worker. Alright so here’s what you’ve gotta do. Do all these things, it’s important alright? First, get some work done, you dont wanna be too plain looking for all the guys. Maybe go a bit heavier on the makeup, I know you wear makeup normally, but it’s different for this, you’ve gotta really wear a lot and look sexy. You should also practice for all the sex you’ll be having, you should go to a sex shop and buy as many different kinds of sex toys as you can, and practice as often as possible. Now, you definitely have to get you some kind of drugs to get you started. Doesn’t matter what kind, but guys get turned on by it, and it’ll help you get into all the sex, so definitely find a dealer and start taking some right away. Finally You should change your name, Jenny is a terrible name for a whore.”

“A whore?”

“Yeah, you’re having sex for money right? That’s a whore babe. That’s you.”

“Oh, right.”

“Right, so I’m thinking maybe, hm, Kiki Sexxi. Kiki for the KK breasts you need to get yours up to. Also, get a smaller tongue piercing, that lisp has gotta go babe. Try piercing your nips or pussy, it’s hotter anyway. How’s that sound, you think you can do those things?” Alexis looked at her with sharp eyes.

“I think tho,” Jenny responded, unable to look away.

“Great! Don’t worry, I’m sure soon enough it’ll all seem totally normal for you, k?” Alexis said, slipping another pack of ‘New Normal’s in Jenny’s purse.