The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Purpose

Chapter 4:

Clad in a a red spandex leotard, Sarah was chained spread eagle. Her mistress walked around her, eying her form.

“So beautiful.”

Sarah could feel an erotic heat building inside her as a result of the compliment.

“Today we begin the next step in your preparation. You are going to be made to feel as helpless and controlled as you are. This will help your mind accept the depth of submission that I require from you.”

She wheeled over a cart with devices, wires, and tubes on it.

“You will be giving up total control over your body. Everything down to your bodily functions will be controlled by these machines. You will have no say over any of it for as long as I deem fit.”

As if to emphasize this, she placed a ball gag in Sarah’s mouth. She docily accepted it and closed her eyes as the straps were tightened.

Next came a dildo like the strap on that she had fucked her with yesterday. Only this one was dotted with metal spheres and had a thin wire and a tube coming out of its base. Sarah vaguely wondered how it was going inside her since the leotard had no holes to allow entry. That question soon seemed silly as it slid inside her, seemingly phasing through the leotard. The wire and tube sticking out of the material was now the only visible evidence of its presence.

The next device was a thin tube that went into her urethra. It slid inside, and her bladder began to empty on its own. The sensation was strange to her. The loss of control over such a private part of her was strangely arousing. She watched in bewildered amazement as needles were inserted into her breasts, somehow phasing through the spandex until only the wires they were connected to were visible. Several longer needles were inserted into her chest.

She wanted to know how all this worked, but was in no position to ask, even if her mouth hadn’t been gagged. Her mistress continued inserting needles into various points on her body. Some had wires attached to them, others had jeweled handles. Since there was no pain, Sarah wasn’t even aware where they all were. She only knew that she felt really strange.

And hornier then hell.

The next item to go in her was a butt plug, much like the first one she had used. Only it too had a wire and tube coming out of its base. She remembered how difficult it was the first time she used a butt plug. Her eyes widened in amazement as it effortlessly slipped in without the slightest hint of discomfort.

“And now the last piece. Then we’ll be ready to begin.”

What looked like a pilot’s helmet was placed over Sarah’s head. Her vision was completely blocked off. She could no longer move her head either.

For what seemed like several minutes, nothing happened. Then she noticed an increasing fullness inside her. She was being filled with some kind of liquid. Her bowels, her bladder, her vagina, they were all being filled. Then she felt a tingling pleasure in her vagina. The tingling increased and started to break up into waves. Being so horny already, an orgasm quickly began to build.

She couldn’t cum!!

There she hung on the edge of release, the pressure inside her contributing to the pleasure that kept her on the razors edge. She just couldn’t cum. She found that she couldn’t even control her breathing. She hung on the edge of orgasm for several minutes.

“Cum now Sarah.”

She hadn’t heard the voice in her ears, but rather in her mind. An intense orgasm ripped through her body. She would have cried out, only she found herself unable to. All she could do was hang there letting the restraints take her weight, and twitch while she came. The orgasm went on for nearly a minute, leaving her ready to pass out.

She couldn’t even pass out!!

The pleasure was overwhelming. She couldn’t think straight. If this continued her mind was going to break! That’s probably what her mistress wanted. If that’s what she wanted, Sarah had no right or desire to object.

“I’m no longer a person. I’m just a piece of a goddess’ property, to be used and changed in any way she sees fit.”

The torrent of pleasure subsided, and time passed. How much time went by she had no clue. Perhaps she had drifted away without being aware of it. The waves of pleasure began again, and the pressure inside her once again began to build. She soon found herself on the edge of another orgasm. Just as her mistress said, she had no control. Bound and chained, helpless, being slowly sexually tortured by this goddess, every part of her body restrained and controlled down to her heartbeat.

“Cum now.”

Another orgasm ripped through her. She couldn’t form a coherent thought anymore. A ribbon of saliva rolled down her chin.

The experience continued for awhile longer, Sarah couldn’t be sure how long, nor how many times she came. Her senses had become really fuzzy and her awareness had decreased to sensing the waves of pleasure.

More time passed. At some point she had blacked out. When she came to, she found herself sitting in an ornate bath tub filled with pleasantly warm water. She felt really strange, very weak and helpless. Hands touched her head and she instinctively knew they belonged to her mistress. Some kind of slippery liquid, shampoo, seeped into her hair. Her mistress began to massage her scalp, working up a lather as she did so. Sarah managed the energy to shift a bit in the tub and smile. She didn’t have to ask what was going on. She knew she was being rewarded for submitting so deeply to her mistress.

After the shampoo was rinsed away, Sarah felt mild amazement as her mistress lifted her out of the bath tub with what looked like no effort at all. Her mistress carried her to an ornate looking bedroom and placed her on the queen sized bed. She fell asleep before the blanket was pulled over her.

Clad in a red spandex leotard with black leggings, Sarah stared at the workout video playing on the projection screen in front of her, and matched the instructor’s moves almost perfectly. The entire leotard was soaked with her sweat, darkening its color. Her hair also sheened with sweat and was plastered to her head. She had been watching this looping video and working out to it for hours, and would continue to do so until either her mistress told her she could stop, or she collapsed from exhaustion.

Every now and then the urge to cum built up inside her, fueled by the toys she now wore under her leotard on a daily basis. The urge would build, followed by a sort of heat radiating from the toys inside her, then an orgasm would make her lose the rhythm. She always recovered quickly and continued with her workout.

The most recent orgasm nearly caused her to black out. She was so tired. Her muscles ached, her throat was dry. However the mix of pleasure and pain kept her going. It occurred to her somewhere in her enslaved mind that she would work out until she died, if that was what her mistress wanted.

Luckily her mistress entered the room at some point and told her that she could stop. As soon as she did, she found that she no longer had the strength to support herself and began to fall over. Quick as a cat, her mistress caught her. She picked Sarah up and carried her out of the room. Lying there in her arms, she briefly lost consciousness before waking up lying on a familiar stone table. She watched as her mistress bent down and ran her tongue over her face.

“Mmmmm...”

She produced a familiar looking golden needle and slowly inserted it into Sarah’s chest. Sarah had become used to this by now. She idly watched as her mistress removed the needle and licked it.

“Mmm, yes sweetie, you’re coming along well. You may rest now.”

She couldn’t have stayed awake even if she wanted to. It was as if her mistress’ permission to sleep caused a switch to turn off, and she was out.