The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Purpose

Chapter 5:

Sarah floated in a tank of liquid that was maintained at perfect body temperature. Her mind drifted, never focusing on one thought for too long. Every now and then she sensed a needle being inserted into some part of her body. Even after all this time, it still mildly surprised Sarah that it didn’t hurt. The needles inside her actually felt pretty comforting. Mild heat radiated from each needle, and it made any muscles in the area relax and loosen up. She briefly wondered if this is how people who underwent acupuncture felt before her mind drifted to thoughts about rainbows and how pretty their colors were.

She didn’t wonder about what her mistress was doing to her. That would have required way too much effort on her part. It was so much easier to just let her mind drift. Mmmm, the smell of hot cinnabons wafting from a bakery, the feel of the wind in her hair, and another needle insertion somewhere in her spine that sent a pleasant tingle up her whole back.

How was her mistress inserting these needles into her while she was floating in a tank? Uhhh, that was too much effort to try and think about. Now thinking about flying a kite when she was a little girl, that was much easier. Thinking about College and the classes she had taken, and how that dude who was always high somehow passed Science 100 with an A—.

A needle insertion into her forehead, and now she was thinking about sex and nothing else. Sex with her mistress surpassed any and all pleasures she had experienced before. Not only did she experience pleasure in her orifices, her entire bodily region lit up with pleasure, and the pleasure lasted beyond the sex. Waves of orgasmic bliss could ripple through her for hours if her mistress desired it. Not long ago, she had spent a whole day lying in bed clad in in a latex bodysuit, sweat pouring from her head, twitching and moaning in pure sexual ecstasy.

Her mistress loved to tease her. Orgasm denial was a habit of hers. But the eventual orgasm that was delivered after so much begging and pleading, was very rewarding.

A needle was pushed into her clitoris. Sarah was brought back to the present, and her body erupted into a long orgasm. Felt...so...good! Her mind became completely incoherent for awhile.

When she came to, she found herself dressed in the exercise outfit again. She could feel the familiar dildo and butt plug inside her, filling her, completing her. Every time she sat or walked, they reminded her of how owned and controlled she now was, both physically and mentally. When she noticed the treadmill with her mistress standing next to it, she knew what to do. Wordlessly she stepped onto it. Her mistress held up a remote control and used it to activate the treadmill. She began to run.

Her mistress walked around her as she ran. Sarah could sense her admiring her body. That remote controlled more then the treadmill. The toys inside her began to vibrate as she ran. Sarah sensed her mistress right behind her now. She jumped as a hard smack hit her bottom. She nearly came from the shock of it. A slight loss of balance, then she resumed running.

Her mistress waited, waited until Sarah got back into her rhythm, then delivered another smack. The result was a low moan and another loss of balance. Sarah was panting heavily now, more from sexual excitement then from running. Another smack followed by a louder moan. She looked straight ahead, panting heavily, not blinking even when sweat got in her eyes.

The next smack made her cum.

She very nearly lost her balance and her mistress almost had to reach her out to stabilize her. By sheer determination to obey the unspoken command to continue running, Sarah saved herself from falling and continued to run.

“Good girl, you may stop.”

She immediately complied, and felt her energy draining out of her. She was so tired now. She had only been running for maybe ten minutes, but she felt utterly exhausted. Her legs felt week and wobbly. She felt hands at her back and behind her knees. Her mistress picked her up and carried her out of the room.

Lying on the warm stone table that her mistress placed her on, Sarah docily watched as her mistress produced the familiar golden needle and inserted it into her chest. She removed it, licked it, then smiled.

“I think you’re ready.”

As though she were being controlled by invisible puppet strings, Sarah stripped out of the exercise suit. The dildo and butt plug came out with little effort, only to be replaced by metallic versions of the same. A small metallic tube of sorts was pushed into her urethra. Still guided by the invisible puppet strings, she followed her mistress into another room that was quite different from the other rooms she had seen before.

The room had dark red stone walls, and unlike the rest of the house, was lit by medieval looking torches with a fireplace providing much of the light, and quite a bit of heat. The only furnishings in the room were a large and very futuristic looking silver pod like container, and a very ancient looking ornate throne. The pod’s lid was open, and in the flickering fire light, Sarah saw a shape meant to hold one person.

Her mistress began attaching tubes that came from the pod to the devices inside her.

“Open your mouth.”

Sarah complied, and a final larger tube connected to a breathing mask was brought up to her face. The tube ended in a dildo, which Sarah automatically began to lick and suck. The dildo was pushed in until it began to slide down her throat. She didn’t gag on it. She held her head in place while her mistress tightened the straps on the breathing mask, sealing it to her face.

Following the wordless command, Sarah climbed into the pod. The last thing she saw was her mistress’ warm smile as the pod’s lid was closed. She was completely enclosed in darkness now, with the tight space restricting her movement to almost nothing.

A warm liquid began to fill the pod. It felt very pleasant and soon she began to drift away. She no longer had any responsibilities. Even her bodily functions were now under the domain of her mistress. She had served her mistress well, and now it was time to fulfill her ultimate purpose. Surrounded by the warm blanket of viscous liquid, she drifted off into a deep sleep.

The woman, or more appropriately, the being that had become Sarah’s mistress smiled as the pod finished filling with biogel. Her meal which she had so carefully prepared was ready to be removed from its flesh and bone constraint, and be consumed by her.

For the past several months she had been lovingly seasoning and preparing Sarah’s soul, much like a gourmet chef might lovingly season and prepare a big fat piece of juicy meat. Tenderizing and flavoring it before slowly cooking it for hours on end, while occasionally sampling how it was coming along. Sure she could have just consumed the soul right away, but the long preparation process was so very worth it. Sarah’s soul would sustain her for several years to come, and just like with a piece of meat, its flavor depended greatly on how it was seasoned and prepared.

There was the little matter of the girl’s family and acquaintances to contend with. During the past few months, she had to occasionally send Sarah out to meet them and pacify any concerns as to her well being, as well as pay any bills that were due. Any memories of this had been obliterated from Sarah’s mind after the tasks had been completed, making her preparation go more smoothly. Now it was just the matter of making her officially disappear. She’d worry about that after her meal.

She sat down in the throne which was made from a perfectly balanced mix of ancient and ultra modern technology, and activated the pod that Sarah occupied.

The soul effortlessly flowed from Sarah’s body, like a piece of tender meat effortlessly falling off the bone. Her soul flowed into her mistress’ body with no resistance at all. Once inside her mistress’ body, it settled peacefully and she sensed its contentment. That was one of the benefits of adequate preparation. It also mingled well with the retirements of Veronica, her last meal.

Reinvigorated by her meal, the being stood up and began to change her shape. Her hair and eye color changed, and so did the shape of her body. Within a few minutes she resembled an identical copy of Sarah. Trim and physically fit, it was a quite suitable new form for getting around, and eventually finding her next meal. Her transformation complete, the pod that contained Sarah’s now mindless and soulless body began breaking that body down into fresh biogel.

Teleporting back to Sarah’s apartment, she selected an outfit to wear. Then she sat down and grabbed the tablet PC to begin her preparations for traveling to a new area of the world, as she had done so many times before.

THE END