The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW SHOWER

By Robotmaster

Chapter 4 – What Are Friends For?

Brad groaned again. “Why does she have to go with us?” he said. “Because she is going through a real tough time right now. You know that,” Holly said. “Yeah, but this was supposed to be our long weekend together.” “I know, honey, but please try to understand. She really needs to get away from things right now.”

“Damn,” Brad thought. Holly’s friend Barb was in the middle of an ugly divorce, it was true, but he had so many plans for their weekend alone together. He had already created the programs he wanted to use, so he could download them to the shower right when they got there. Now that was all shot to hell.

A thought suddenly bolted Brad out of his seat. “Be back in a bit, need to check on something,” he said, as he darted out of the room, then into his home office. After entering the proper encryption keys, he pulled up the website he was looking for. A large “Control Appliances” splash screen came up. After a bit of hunting through the menus, he finally found what he was looking for. It would be pricey, but worth it. After completing payment, he clicked on the “schedule installation” button, then selected “expedited”. Brad’s excitement grew as he clicked on Friday AM. He was paying a hefty surcharge for the priority service, but this was an opportunity that may not present itself again.

Friday morning, Brad sat on the couch at the cabin, nervously changing TV stations as the installation crew worked away in the bathroom. As before, they had arrived promptly and set to work quickly. He wasn’t quite sure when Holly and Barb would arrive, so he wanted to be sure everything was done as early as possible. As the hour reached 11, Brad walked back to see how things were progressing.

“Almost done, Mr. Jones,” said Rob. Brad had been pleased to see the same supervisor as before. “I think you are going to like this upgrade, sir. It really gives you a lot more options.” “We’ve also run some diagnostics and performed a few tweaks. I added a few complimentary options for you, since you are such a good customer. I think you’ll enjoy them,” Rob winked.

Shortly, the crew began their efficient cleanup. As Brad watched them, it occurred to him that they really didn’t talk much, and seemed somewhat detached. Noting a control touchpad in Rob’s lab coat pocket, Brad understood. “So, you use the equipment on your employees too, huh?” “Very observant, sir. As you know , this is a very discreet service. The fewer people that know what we do and who our customers are, the better. It makes it better for them too. They only remember doing pleasant, fulfilling office work.” “I see,” said Brad, eyeballing the gorgeous blonde in a short lab coat methodically putting tools back into a kit.

“So, you like Sophie here?” Rob said. He walked over and patted her on the ass with a familiarity that shocked Brad at first. She showed no reaction to Rob’s groping hands. “She is actually available for rental this weekend, if you would like her.” Intrigued, Brad watched intently as Sophie continued her work, no sign of concern over the offer Rob had made. “Sure! Might as well make this as memorable a weekend as I can,” said Brad.

“Excellent, sir. I know you will enjoy her company,” Rob smiled. As he did, he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a small flash drive. Rob opened a small door on the side of Brad’s touchpad, then pushed the drive in. At the moment he did this, Sophie’s head snapped up and tilted slightly to the side. Her hands opened mechanically to drop the tools she held, her arms then falling to her side. She turned to march over and stand at attention before Rob. With a couple of strokes on the keypad, Sophie wheeled around to face Brad. Her face was completely expressionless and blank.

“Since she is a rental unit with some permanent control implants and body modifications, Sophie can’t be placed in the shower. I don’t think this will be a big problem, though,” said Rob, as he fingered the touchpad again. Sophie’s hands rose to unbutton her lab coat. As the last button opened and she pulled it over her shoulders, Brad gasped. Sophie now stood before him in nothing but a lacy bra and thong. As Brad gazed up and down her evenly tanned body, he let out a low whistle. “Wow, she’s absolutely perfect.”

“Yes sir, all our rental units are preconfigured with ideal body dimensions. I actually chose Sophie as part of my team today thinking she would appeal to you,” said Rob. “Does she ever!” said Brad, nodding approvingly. He slowly walked around her motionless figure, letting his hands run over her large tits and perfect, round ass. Sophie showed no response.

As Brad returned to her front, Rob began to run through more screens on the touchpad. Brad was amazed by how quickly and deftly Rob went through the changes. As he hit the “execute” button, Sophie’s face suddenly changed to a look of devotion and adoration.

“Good day, Mr. Jones. My name is Sophie. I have been configured to serve you completely and without question. I will respond to voice commands, or you can control me through the touchpad. I can be programmed in any manner you may wish. I am your toy to use as you please.”

Brad was surprised by Sophie’s British voice. Her careful diction combined with her accent was an incredible turn on. Brad’s mouth dropped open as recognition began to dawn on him. “Please remove your glasses and let your hair down, Sophie.” “With pleasure, Mr. Jones,” she replied. As she shook her hair out and looked back at him, Brad gasped. “Are you, are you…Sophie Reade?”

Before she could reply, Rob commanded, “Sophie, standby mode.” Sophie’s eyes immediately closed, and her chin dropped to her chest. “Unfortunately, Mr. Jones, the answer to your question is no, she is not actually Sophie Reade,” said Rob. “However, her body, features, and accent are perfect copies of the original. And had I allowed her to reply, she would have enthusiastically told you she was indeed Ms. Reade.” “Well, her looks and that sexy voice are what count anyway,” Brad said, studying her face as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

“OK, I think I’ve got her all set for you. If you have any questions, just ask her. Her only purpose this weekend is to see to your happiness and fulfillment.”

“Fantastic,” said Brad, unable to tear his eyes away from Sophie’s now inert form. The rest of the crew had completed the cleanup, and were walking the last of their tools out to the van. “We will be by on Tuesday to pick her up. She will prepare herself for pickup, no need for you to worry about it.” With that, Rob shook Brad’s hand, then turned to walk out the door. “Have fun!” Rob yelled as he got in the van. Brad watched as the van rumbled down the long driveway and out of sight.

Brad returned to the bathroom where Sophie stood deactivated. Unsnapping her bra and pulling it free, her huge tits came tumbling out from their confinement. He next pulled her thong down to her ankles, then carefully bent each leg to pull them and her pumps off. His toy now stood before him completely nude. Brad began to grope and caress her body, enjoying her large, natural tits, then dropping his hand down to finger her pussy. Sophie remained completely motionless and unchanged.

“Sophie, activate,” Brad said. Sophie’s face smoothly lifted from her chest and rose to look at him as adoringly as before. “I am ready to serve your every desire, Mr. Jones. Shall I call you Master?” “Yes, Sophie, that will be perfect.” “Thank you, Master,” said Sophie, “I await your command.” Without a word, Brad drew Sophie close to him, then kissed her deeply. Sophie immediately embraced him, returning the kiss with heat and passion. “Remove my clothes, slave.” “Yes, Master,” Sophie said, reaching to slowly unbutton his shirt and then his pants. She caressed his chest and body as she slowly drew his clothes off.

“Go stand by the couch in the living room,” said Brad. Brad followed behind as she slowly walked, his cock stiffening as he stared at rolling her hips, accentuated by the placement of her feet one in front of the other. “Perfect,” Brad thought, “Few women really understand how much of a turn-on that is.”

As Brad sat down on the couch, Sophie drew to him. “Pleasure me, slave,” Brad said. Sophie leaned down to kiss Brad, then climbed on top of him. As she slowly moved down his chest and abdomen, she gently kissed and licked his body until her pendulous tits reached his throbbing cock. Grasping both tits, Sophie engulfed his cock, then began to squeeze and knead as she moved up and down. Intermittently, Sophie drew his cock into her mouth, expertly sucking him off.

Brad closed his eyes and reveled in the pleasure. His sex toy was unbelievable! After a few minutes of Sophie’s complete cock worship, Brad pulled her head up and said, “Mount me.” Sophie smiled and cooed, then lifted herself up allow his cock to smoothly slip into her tight pussy. Brad gasped as he felt the sensations. Sophie’s pussy was the perfec t combination of tight and smooth, and was already sopping wet. As she began to slowly bounce up and down, Brad groaned in pleasure.

“Master,” Sophie sighed, “I have been configured with a few key words that I was programmed to give you when you first used me. The words are ‘robot’ and ‘hypnotized.’ These words will activate additional programming that I am not permitted to access until you command.” Brad smiled as he thought back to Rob’s work on the touchpad. Rob knew his desires.

“Very well, slave,” said Brad, “Robot.” As this word left Brad’s mouth, Sophie’s arms suddenly crooked at the elbow, and her pistoning up and down on Brad’s cock became much more smoothly mechanical. “Sophibot activated,” she said in a clipped monotone. Brad groaned with pleasure, watching as his toy sat straight up on his cock, throwing her shoulders back to best display her magnificent tits jiggling and bouncing as she fucked him.

Suddenly, Brad heard the noise of a revving engine. Frantically, he looked out the window to see a car coming up the drive. In a panic, Brad shouted “freeze”, sat up, grabbing Sophie by the ass, then carried her to the utility closet still impaled on his cock. Brad opened the door and sat her down in the corner. She remained frozen in cowgirl position, her face expressionless. “Sophibot, standby mode.” Brad watched her head drop to her chest as he closed the door, then grabbed the nearby key and locked it.

Glancing quickly out the window to see Holly and Barb getting their luggage from the trunk, Brad ran to the bathroom and quickly pulled his clothes on. He stuffed Sophie’s clothes under the mattress, then, as the girls began walking toward to door, sprayed some air freshener in the living room. Dropping onto the easychair and grabbing a magazine, Brad took a deep breath and composed himself.

“Hi, honey,” Holly said cheerfully as the door opened. “Hi, Brad,” said Barb as she followed her in. “Let’s drop this stuff in the bedroom for now,” said Holly. “Sure!” chirped Barb. Brad looked casually at them as they passed by. Barb was certainly showing signs of age, but she had kept herself in pretty good shape. Although she was nearly flat chested, Barb had an ass that was as perfect as any he had ever seen. “Still can’t figure out why Jack would want to dump her,” he thought.

After Brad helped them get the groceries out of the car and put away, they all came back in and sat on the couch. “Long drive today, traffic was a nightmare!” said Holly. “Yeah, it was even bad coming up early this morning. Holiday weekends are always like this,” said Brad. After a little more superficial chit-chat, Holly suggested a tour. Brad swallowed hard. As they walked around, Brad heard Holly say, “this is the utility closet. We usually keep it locked since there isn’t any reason for anyone but us to get in there.” Brad let out a long sigh.

“Wow, Brad, I really like the place. I really appreciate you letting me join you guys this weekend,” said Barb. “Hey, no problem at all. You know we are always there for you. We’re going to have a blast!” Brad smiled inwardly at this last part.

“Let’s have lunch,” Holly said. Brad idly watched TV as they prepared the meal. Sitting down at the table, Brad enjoyed the healthful tuna salad, veggie chips, and friendly conversation. As the topic lead toward activities for the afternoon, Barb said, “You know, I think I’m going to go out for a walk for a bit. Is it safe down by the lake?” “Sure,” said Brad, “There’s a nice footpath you can follow, great views.” “You want me to come with you, sweetie?” asked Holly. “No, you guys get settled in here. I’ll be back in a little while. Just want to enjoy some peace and quiet for a bit.” Holly smiled knowingly, “OK, enjoy yourself.”

As they watched Barb head down toward the lake, Brad said, “So, how about a shower.” Holly’s eyes became slightly unfocused. “Yes, that’s a…good idea. I do feel kind of…gross from the road.” “K, I’ll hang out here, then we can talk about dinner plans.” Holly stood up and shuffled toward the bedroom. Brad listened as she rustled around the room, then heard the door slam and the shower come on. Reaching into the end table drawer, Brad pulled out the touchpad. As he hit the “subdue” button, he heard Holly let out a slight yelp. The expected image of her at attention came up on the screen.

“Now to try out the new modifications,” Brad said. Toggling through the menu, he found the “stealth mode” button. Clicking on this, Brad heard the shower whir to life. As he did so, he stood and walked over to the utility closet and unlocked the door. Sophie was still in the exact mid-fucking position he had left her. “Sophie, activate.” Sophie’s head lifted smoothly upward, and in a clipped monotone, said, “Sophibot active, Master.” “Enter normal mode, Sophibot.” “Yes, Master,” said Sophie, her facial features softening to adoration again. “Stand.” Sophie displayed her fantastic tits as she came to attention before Brad.

“I have activated a slave for stealth mode in the shower unit. You will assist me with her.” “Yes, Master, I will insure she is properly prepared for your use.” In moments, Brad heard the soft beep from his touchpad indicating the process was complete. He handed it to Sophie, who began to pore over the settings. Although he was sure there would be no problems, he remained tense as he listened to Holly’s typical post-shower noises. After a bit, Holly emerged from the bedroom door. Holly gasped as she saw Sophie’s nude form, “Who the hell is this?!?” she said, both confused and angry. “Silence, slave,” Sophie said, clicking a button on the screen.

Holly immediately stood to attention. “You are a slave unit. You will obey all commands exactly as they are given,” Sophie said. Looking slightly dazed, Holly softly said, “Yes, Mistress.” “Come forward and stand at attention before your Master,” said Sophie. Holly drew close to Brad, her expression now quite blank. “Master, please look here,” Sophie said, as she lifted Holly’s short hair from the back of her neck.

Brad pursed his lips as he moved to look at the small, metallic button embedded in Holly’s neck. “This is the only external evidence of her conversion, Master,” said Sophie. I suggest she be placed into stealth mode now that her obedience protocols have been activated and confirmed. “Very well,” Brad said. “Slave Holly, activate stealth mode.” Holly’s face returned to her normal, cheerful expression.

“What a refreshing shower,” she said. “I think I’ll clean up the kitchen and start getting ready for dinner.” Holly went to complete her task. “Holly,” Brad said, “you will let me know when you see Barb coming back up toward the cabin.” Sure, honey,” she replied. “Sophie, come here and worship my cock.” “Yes, Master,” she replied. Brad walked to the easy chair, unbuttoning his pants as he did so. Sophie knelt before him, working his erect cock out of his underwear, then neatly drawing it into her mouth.

As Sophie sucked and licked his cock, Brad looked over to see Holly busying herself in the kitchen. She paid no attention whatsoever to the fact another woman was blowing him. Brad groaned with pleasure, eliciting an “Everything OK, honey?” from Holly. “Yeah…yeah….greeeaattt…” said Brad. Incredibly turned on, Brad felt his loins begin to tense, then erupted into Sophie’s mouth. Despite the gobs of cum spurting down her throat, Sophie calmly swallowed every bit of Brad’s spunk, holding his cock in her mouth and gently swirling her tongue to clean the last of his cum.

Brad lay backward in post-orgasmic bliss. After a moment or two, he heard Holly say, “Honey, Barb is coming back toward the house.” “Shit, not again!” he growled. “Sophie, return to the utility closet and go into standby mode.” “Yes, Master,” she said, moving efficiently to the open door. Sophie turned to face outward at attention, and her head dropped to her chest as before. Pulling his pants up, Brad walked quickly to the door, caressing one of Sophie’s perfect tits as he pushed the door shut and locked it.

Barb walked back in and dropped to a chair. “Wow, it is so peaceful and beautiful here. I should have come up here a long time ago, guys.” “Well, the invitation has always been open,” Holly said. Brad noted with amusement as Barb sniffed the air, then half smiled toward Holly. “If she only knew,” Brad said.

After a delicious dinner of grilled chicken breast, asparagus and wild rice, the three sat in the living room, sipping coffee and laughing. Brad watched Holly’s behavior carefully, noting no evidence she was under the control of the shower. As the evening wore on, Barb said, “So, I’m going to be sleeping here on the pullout bed, right?” “Wish we had a guest room for you,” Brad said. “No problem, I’ll be fine,” Barb said. “If you guys don’t mind, I’m going to get cleaned up before I turn in.” “Sure, make yourself at home,” Holly said. Brad’s heart raced as his plan was finally coming together.

Barb strolled into the bedroom, closing the bathroom door behind her. As she did so, Brad said, “Holly, enter slave mode.” Holly’s face went blank, “Yes, Master.” Walking to the closet, Brad unlocked the door, his nude slave waiting inside. “Sophie, activate,” Brad said. “I am here to serve you, Master,” she said in her perfect accent.

“I have another slave now in the shower that needs to be subdued and programmed. You will complete this. You will determine her configuration and programming. ” “Of course, Master,” Sophie said. With Holly motionless on the couch, Brad stood outside the bedroom as Sophie walked to the closed bathroom door. Brad could hear splashing water and Barb softly singing. As Sophie moved quickly over the keypad, Brad heard the water stop. Barb yelled, “Hey, guys, the water stopped. What’s going on? I can’t open the door to the shower. Help!” As she continued to beg for help, Brad heard Barb cry out with a loud, “Ouch!” As with Holly, she continued to beg, but her voice soon slurred and became silent.

Brad walked to the bed and pulled Sophie’s clothing from under the mattress. Laying it out, he said, “Slave,you will put on nothing but the lab coat when you have finished the conversion.” “Yes, Master,” Sophie said. Brad returned to the couch, idly paging through a magazine as Holly continued to stare emptily. After a bit, Sophie walked into the living room, her lab coat again covering her voluptuous body. “I hope she is suitable for you, Master,” Sophie said.

Turning toward the bedroom, Sophie motioned. A figure moved into the door, but Brad was not able to see her clearly due to the lighting. Walking out to stand next to Sophie, Brad gasped at the vision Barb had become. Her once flat tits had been expanded almost bigger than Sophie’s, barely held in place by a green bikini. Her skin was much more youthful and glowing. Barb’s same long blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders. Her thong disappeared into a noticeable space between her legs.

The most exciting part of Barb’s appearance was the small silver antenna that protruded from the top of her head. A blue light at the tip of the antenna blinked steadily. Brad’s cock was immediately stiff.

Brad stumbled to where Barb stood at attention. Inspecting her, he was pleased Barb’s ass appeared to be unchanged. “No need to change what is already perfect,” he thought. Brad reached around Barb to squeeze and knead her newly made globes. Barb showed no response, her face remaining expressionless as he groped and fondled her.

“Master,” Sophie said, “this unit has been converted into a sex droid per your preference. She will respond to the name ‘Barbandroid’. Here is her remote, if you prefer to control her with it.” Sophie handed Brad the remote, which was identical to the one he used when he changed Holly into a fembot. “Excellent job, Sophie. Now, you will convert the remaining unit in a similar way. Go.”

Sophie took the touchpad from her pocket and began to punch in commands. After a moment, Holly rose mechanically from the couch, then walked stiffly around her roboticized friend, smoothly turning to go through the bathroom door. “Master, this conversion will require my presence in the bathroom, due to the extensive programming. I will return with your new unit when she is completed.”

As Sophie left the room, Brad returned his attention to Barb’s inert form. Her face was just as she had looked when she was in her early 20’s, when he had first met her. He took her chin in his hand, turning her head from side to side. Barb’s eyes remained fixed in place as her head was moved. “Barbandroid, activate,” Brad said. As he did, Barb’s eyes fluttered momentarily, then locked on his. “Good…eve.ning….Mas.ter…Barb.an.droid…unit…ac.tiv.a.ted…for…your…use.” Brad thrilled at the clipped, robotic monotone, the same slightly tinny echo in her voice evidence she was indeed a machine as silverized Holly had been.

“Barbandroid, recite your purpose.” “Yes…Mas.ter…this…u.nit…is…pro.grammed…as…a…plea.sure…de.vice. This…u.nit… must…serve…and…o.bey.” “This…u.nit…has…been…in.struc.ted…to…re.port…that….she…has…al.ways…had…a…se.cret…crush…on…her…Mas.ter…e.ven…be.fore…con.ver.sion.”

Brad laughed at this, “So, she always wanted me, huh? Guess I should have realized what those flirty looks and lingering touches really meant!” “Well, robot, you are now my pleasure device, so you will fulfill that desire. Get up on the coffee table and do a slow, sultry striptease for me.” In mechanical, halting movements, Barb moved to the table as instructed. Climbing up, she began to undulate and writhe, throwing wanton looks to her Master as she moved.

Brad watched the dance intently. Barbandroid’s movements, although smooth and sexy, still showed her robotic nature. Dropping into the easy chair, Brad enjoyed the sight as his toy slowly slid out of her bikini top, then untied her bikini bottoms and dropped them into her Master’s lap. As she ran her hands up into her hair, Brad fingered the “pause” button on the remote. The sexbot instantly froze in place, her lips parted in the ecstasy of her performance.

After enjoying the sight a bit longer, Brad pressed the “blowjob” button on the remote. Whirring back to life, Barbandroid slowly stepped down to kneel before her Master in his chair. Brad reveled in his sexbot’s precise movements as she opened his pants. Leaning back, he watched intently as her lips drew down over his cock, engulfing him completely to the base. He gasped in pleasure as she began to piston up and down, each time fully deepthroating him.

As Barbandroid continued to work his cock, Brad periodically paused her in mid stroke, amazed that she showed no sign of discomfort or strain with his cock all the way down her robotic throat. As he enjoyed this sensation, Brad saw Holly and Sophie emerge from the bedroom door from the corner of his eye. Brad drank in the sight of his wife’s perfected body, her generous tits spilling out from the top of her red bikini. The antenna with blinking light at the top of her head confirmed her conversion.

“Sophie, bring her here,” he said. Sophie took the remote from between Hollybot’s tits, then pushed a button to move her mechanically to stand beside his now-frozen cock sucking robot. “Program her for bisexual activity. She is to seduce Barbandroid.” “Yes, Master,” Sophie replied.

As Sophie pressed some buttons on the remote, Hollybot mechanically slid into motion, haltingly working her way to the couch. As she did, Brad also used his remote to command Barbandroid to rise to attention, his cock noisily popping out of her mouth as she pulled away. As Hollybot arrived beside her, she grabbed her shoulders and turned her toward her. An odd, greenish light began to emanate from Hollybot’s eyes.

Brad watched in utter fascination as Barbandroid’s eyes drew open wide, and began to flutter in an odd way. Suddenly, she intoned, “re…cei…ving….pro…gram…ming” over and over. Hollybot blinked and the light faded. Barbarabot shuddered, then said, “pro…gram…ming….com…plete. Ready…to…serve.” As the words left her mouth, Hollybot drew Barbandroid to her, locking lips in a passionate kiss. Brad’s cock throbbed as he watched the two fembot lesbians begin to passionately make out, the lights at the end of their antennas blinking in tandem.

As Brad watched, he looked at Sophie, snapped his fingers and beckoned her to him. As she drew to him, Hollybot pushed Barbandroid back onto the nearby couch, now slowly working her way down her robotic friends body, licking and sucking at her erect nipples as each moaned in her tinny voice.

“Kneel before me, slave.” “Yes, Master,” his unit replied. As she did, Brad reached into his pocket to pull out his crystal on a chain. “Hypnotize,” he said. Sophie’s eyes immediately drew to the crystal as Brad simply said, “deeper, deeper, and deeper still.” Sophie sat in rapt attention, responding to Brad’s faux hypnosis as if he were an expert.

Brad stood, taking Sophie’s hand in his, then guiding her to the back of the easy chair. He spun her dazed body around and pulled her lab coat up to reveal her exposed and wet pussy. Brad quickly drilled his rock hard cock deep inside her, watching intently as his now fully nude robots 69’ed each other. As he quickly approached climax, Brad said, “You will all orgasm now.” As he came, his robots and his hypnotized slave all cried out in utter ecstasy. Slidng out of his hypnoslave, he pulled her upright, then returned to the easy chair and collapsed.

“Slave Sophie, you will now direct my robots to each take a position in the two corners of the bedroom facing the bed, then freeze them in position as nude statues”. “Yes, Master,” she said in a singsong, faraway voice. Sophie took the two remotes and punched in commands. First Hollybot, then Barbandroid stood up from the couch to stiffly walk into the bedroom.

After a few moments of rest, Brad entered the bedroom. He smiled broadly at the sight. Hollybot was posed in the cowgirl position, her head thrown back in a silent moan, her fingers locked behind her head. In the other corner, Barbandroid was frozen with her finger’s deep in her pussy, her other hand and arm holding her breasts tightly, a look of complete ecstasy on her face. The antennas on each unit’s head continued to blink in tandem.

Brad prepared himself for bed, then tucked in. “Slave Sophie, remove your clothing and lie next to me.” Sophie pulled in close to him, reaching her arms over his back to embrace him, her warm tits and nipples pressed against him. Brad slowly drifted off the sleep, his wife and her best friend frozen as robotic statues the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes.