The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new skin

Jill was a nice girl, senior year in high school, with a plan for the future. She wasn’t really well liked, and often got picked on for being slightly overweight, and more of a plain jane tom girl. She had a job, working in the mall at one of those odds and ends store, so when she saw something she liked she was able to buy it. One day walking through the mall before work she overheard a few people talking about a new website that was selling a body stocking that was made of pantyhose, that helped to reshape a womans body into a perfect form that all men would drool over. Being more of a tom boy at heart Jill really wasn’t interested in looking more feminine but the thought of a certian guy she knew showing interest in her really got her attention. Jill continued on to work, and did her shift. Afterwards she headed home, and ate the dinner her parents left out for her. Still wide awake, and not knowing what else to do she got online and started visiting the normal sites she would visit, when she suddenly remembered the conversation from earlier in the mall. Struggling to remember the name of the website, she finally figured it out “www.newskin.com. Typing it in she hit enter and arrived at the website, slowly reading through the articles and reviews her interest started peaking. “Well it wouldn’t be the worst investment I ever made” Jill said to herself. In fact “even if it doesn’t work, I will have a new pair of pantyhose / bodystocking to wear”. So without even thinking she clicked on the purchase button, and realized she was starting to get tired, so she shut down the computer and went to bed.

One week later Jill came home from work, and saw a package sitting on the table. Looking at the label she saw it was for her. “Oh yeah, thats right, my order”. Picking up the box, she took it to her room and opened it up. Looking inside she sees a letter, and several packages of pantyhose / bodystockings. Reading the letter out loud;

Here is your order from newskin.com, we hope you enjoy your purchase. There are a few guidelines to follow for the best possible experience, and to make sure you do not experience any addictive, or permanent side affects. Please do NOT wear our product for more than 12 hours at a time, Please avoid getting our product completely soaked with water while wearing it, and if you start to experience any kind of skin bonding, please remove this body stocking and do not put it back on. We hope you enjoy your purchase, and thankyou for your support!

“What a strange list of things to say” Jill said to herself as she put down the letter and picked up one of the packages. Looking through the box she counted 12 separate bags each containing a bodystocking / pantyhose. Opening the package she had in her hands she ran the hose through her fingers and couldn’t get enough of the way it felt. “Wow this is amazing” she said, and started undressing to try it on. She put the first foot into the hose and the feeling was amazing. Working her other foot in felt even better, extremely tight but amazing feeling just the same. She slowly started pulling each leg up and she could see the hose reworking her legs into perfect hosed beauty’s, pulling the hose up past her waist it started getting easier to put on, and she was feeling so good now there was no way she could stop. Pulling it up past her breasts she started working one arm into it, then the other. Then she worked it up to her neck and let go of the hose as it fell into place. Rubbing her arms, legs, and chest she couldn’t get enough of the way it felt. Getting up off the bed she walked over to the mirror and couldn’t believe what she saw! Gone was the slightly over weight high school girl, and in its place was a sexy, hot woman, that with alittle makeup could get any guy she wanted just by shaking her hips. Deciding to leave it on for a while, she threw her other clothes back on, and went back downstairs to get something to eat. Even walking she had a hard time containing herself, all she wanted to do was play with herself, and she found herself sticking her fingers down to her sex, and through the open hole that was provided to please herself. After eating, she thought about taking it off and showering but decided against it because it felt so good. Laying on the bed, she fell asleep, and woke to the sound of the alarm several hours later.

Shifting on her bed to turn the alarm off she realized she was still wearing her bodystocking, and her body shiver with delight when she rubbed her legs together. Getting up she sat down on the toilet to do her business trying to figure out what she was going to wear that day with her new bodystocking / pantyhose. Then she remembered the letter that came with it and realized she had been in the hose for 11 and a half hours. “Wow my first day and I almost broke the number 1 rule!” Getting up off the toilet she walked back into her room, and started taking the wonderful bodystocking off. But it was the hardest thing she had ever done. Every part of her wanted to pull it back up, and leave it on. when she got it off she became very depressed and felt like something very dear to her had been taken away. Getting up and taking a shower, she started to feel better, but she really wanted to put the body stocking back on and leave it on. She got dressed, and went to school, then worked her way to the mall for work. But no matter how hard she tried she could not get herself motivated, and the day passed in a blur. After work she went home and stared longingly at the bodystocking that was still laying where she left it on the bed. Deciding to wait until the next day to put it on, so she could wear it to school she set the hose on the nightstand, ate dinner, and went to bed. Waking to the alarm the next morning she jumped up grabbed the body stocking and put it on as fast as she could. Starting to feel better she went to the bathroom, and finished getting ready for school. Throwing her bookbag over her shoulder she headed out the door with her skirt shooshing, and heels clicking down the walk. This day also passed like a blur, but it was a great day. Everyone she walked by turned to check her out, and people were drawn to her like a magnet. After school she walked to the mall and worked her shift with a smile on her face. Then she walked on home, and sat down to eat her dinner. After she ate she went to her room and realized looking at her clock it had been 12 and a half hours that she had been wearing her hose. Freaking out she stripped off her clothes, and started pulling the hose off. Something was definitely wrong though, it physically hurt to remove the hose, and when she finished getting it off she was even more depressed as she looked in the mirror and saw the red blotches on her skin where it looked like the hose had tried to bond to her flesh. Seeing this she decided she was done with the hose, even though she REALLY did want to wear it again. Getting a shower, she carefully cleaned the blotches and got ready for bed.

The morning came and Jill hit the button to turn off the alarm and got up out of the bed. Walking to the bathroom she stepped on the hose she struggled to get out of the night before and the feelings of loss and depression set back in. Thinking about it Jill thought to herself, “as long as I follow the rules I will be ok”, and reached down to pick it up. Sitting back down on the bed she put the bodystocking back on and got ready for school. With it back on her skin, all thoughts of not wearing it were gone, and everything she had gone through the night before was nothing but a fading memory. Heading out to school, she was happy, and nothing seemed to faze her through the entire day. It seemed she finally had the attention of the guy she was interested in, and work even seemed to go smooth. Walking home she made sure to be home within the 12 hours, and pulled her hose off with no problems with the exception of the fact she got depressed again, and felt lost without it on her skin. The next morning she got up to the alarm, and the first thing she did was put on her hose. With everything firmly in place, she went down to breakfast before realizing it was saturday and there was no school. So she ate, and kicked back watching tv for a while. Then the phone rang and it was her friend Lucy from school wanting to come over for a while. “Sure” said Jill, and then she hung up and watched the end of her show. Lucy arrived, and they went up to Jill’s room to hang out. Finally Lucy asked “What is up with you? You have always been nothing but a tom boy but for the last few day you have worn nothing but dresses with hose. Smiling Jill explained “I ordered a new product called “New Skin” and I got to tell you, it is the greatest thing I have ever worn. It is a body stocking / pantyhose that feels soooo amazing when you wear it. In fact you never want to take it off!” Lucy listened very intrigued, and asked if she could see it, “I will do one even better” Jill smiled and pulled the box out from under her bed. Pulling out a plastic bag she handed it to her and explained the rules. Lucy opened the bag and pulled out the hose, carefully feeling it between her fingers. “Oh, this feels really good” Lucy said, “can I try it on now” Sure said Jill smiling, and with that Lucy began undressing and put it on. Rubbing her arms, legs and chest, she smiled and said “Thankyou, this is amazing!” Then as she reached for her clothes her arm brushed against Lucy’s leg and they both cried out in suprise to the feelings they experienced. Touching each other again they started moaning, and just couldn’t stop. Jill found herself taking off her clothes so they could rub more of their bodies together, and they both ended up on the bed making out, and rubbing each others bodies. Then their hands started to drift down to their sexes and they brought each other to an incredible orgasm. Still rubbing their hands on each other they lay there on Jill’s bed in nothing more than their new skin.

A short time later Lucy got up, and got dressed thanking Jill for the amazing gift. Jill just smiled and said “I should be thanking you as well”. Lucy left and Jill got up working her way to the shower to clean herself up. Turning on the water, she stepped into the shower and let the warm water work its way through her body. After she finished cleaning herself off she got out and dried herself off. Walking into the bedroom she looked for her hose and couldn’t find it anywhere. Suddenly it hit her “Oh my god, I forgot to take it off before I got in the shower!” Reaching up to her neck she tried pulling on it and at first it didn’t seem to budge. Then slowly it began to peel off her body and it hurt, oh god it hurt. Every inch was a fight, and the pain was aweful. Finally getting it off her skin the physical pain and sense of loss were so overwhelming she reached into the box and grabbed a new pair. Pulling it up on her body she knew she was in trouble. She realized she needed it now, she was actually addicted to it. Fear set in, and she sat on the floor crying, wearing nothing but her new skin hose. After a while she dried her tears got up and put some clothes on over her new skin, and went for a walk to try and sort out her thoughts before work. Arriving at the mall she went into her shop and clocked in. Bill the guy she was really interested in walked into the store and struck up a conversation with her helping her forget about the problems that she now faced. After a little while he asked her to the movies when she got out of work and she eagerly accepted. The day had started to get better for Jill and the rest of her shift went smoothly. Closing time Bill was waiting and they went to the movies. Lucy (still wearing her new skin hose) and her boyfriend joined them and everyone had a good time. Afterwards Bill gave Lucy a ride home, and the entire way his hand caressed her leg. Dropping her off she went into the house and went into her room to take off her new skin. Taking it off depression set in, and the feeling of loss was so bad she almost put it back on. Looking down at her body all the red blotches were gone, and her body looked fine. Picking up all her stuff she put the box of new skin back under the bed and laid down to go to sleep.

Waking up to the alarm withdrawl set in and Lucy grabbed her new skin hose and put it on as fast as she could. Feeling better she got dressed for church and met up with her mother and brother in the kitchen. Her mom was wearing a dress with hose and that struck Lucy as very strange because she couldn’t ever remember a time she had seen her mom in a dress let alone pantyhose. After breakfast they left for church and Lucy just couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off about her mother. Leaving the church after the service Lucy’s brother broke the silence asking his mom why she was wearing a dress. Lucy’s mom responded with “Oh I dunno, I just felt like trying something new, and I have to say I am really enjoying the feeling of wearing pantyhose” smiling the entire time she spoke. Arriving home, everyone went to change, and Lucy decided on a pair of sweats over her new skin. Walking back downstairs she couldn’t help but notice her mom was also still wearing her pantyhose and Lucy pretended to drop a spoon so she could get a closer look. Intensionaly rubbing her arm against her mothers leg, Lucy felt the same wonderful feelings she felt when she touched Jill’s leg the day before. Looking up at her mothers face she knew her mother was wearing “New Skin”. Standing back up she asked her mother where she got it from, her mom acted strange for a second and responded with “I took your washed clothes into your room after you had left yesterday and saw the box sitting on the bed. Of course I looked inside and couldn’t resist the urge to try a pair of the wonderful feeling hose.” Lucy looked at her mom and said “Mom how long have you been wearing it?” Lucy’s mom responded with “I am not sure around noon yesterday until now” Looking at the clock, Lucy’s hear dropped as she realized it had been over 24 hours straight her mom had been wearing the hose. “You need to take it off now” Lucy said to her mom. “Why, I don’t understand. It feels so good I even showered in it this morning”. Lucy’s face dropped as she grabbed her mother and led her to her room. Lifting her mothers shirt she tried to pull on the neckline of the hose but it would not budge. No matter how much she pulled it was firmly attached to her mothers skin. “I don’t know what you are so worried about Lucy, I am fine. I don’t want to take it off”. Freaking out Lucy ran out of her mothers room and ran out the front door for Jill’s house. Knocking on Jill’s parents house door Jill answered still dressed in her new skin. “Please tell me you took it off Jill” said Lucy. “No, I did not take it off. It felt so good I decided to leave it on, and I even showered this morning with it still on, I don’t understand what the problem is, you gave it to me to wear right?” Turning around Lucy headed home, and when she walked through the door the house was very quiet. Walking through the house she found her mother in the kitchen fully dressed again, but my brother was no where to be found. “Where is Sam,” Lucy asked. Mom just smiled and said “You mean Samantha? Oh she is around.” Turning around she ran upstairs and there was what used to be her brother sitting on his bed wearing a pair of “New Skin” hose already he was developing breasts and wearing a dress. Lucy grab him and pulled off the dress and start yanking on the “New Skin” hose but it has already bonded to his skin. Turning back out of his room Lucy slam the door shut and pull the paper out of the box of bodystockings. At the bottom of the paper there is a number and she dialed it. A lady answers the phone cheerfully and askes how she can help. “I bought your New Skin hose and there seems to be serious side affects with it. My mother and brother are completely fused to it, and my brother is turning into a girl.” “This product was not designed for men, and any changes that occurr are permanent” the lady responded. “I have also been experiencing some form of withdrawl when I remove it myself. I am experiencing all kinds of depression, loss, and some pain when I don’t wear it.” said Lucy. “You take it off” the lady asked “Here at new skin we never take it off, we wear it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week”. Hanging up the phone Lucy looked down at herself and start to cry again. “What have I done, and what have I become?” She took off her clothes, looked at the New Skin hose, and wondered if she should even bother taking it off. Finally she reached up and pull the hose off and lay down in bed alone and scared.

Monday morning, alarm goes off and Lucy starts feeling depressed, and want, no need, to put on my new skin. Fighting it she goes into the bathroom and start throwing up in the toilet. After a few minutes there is nothing left to throw up, and she trys to stand but she starts cramping up so bad that she has got to sit back down. Knowing she has got to get ready for school, she trys again but only manage to get back to the bed before the cramping gets bad again. Lucy lays back, but nothing seems to help, finally she reaches for the new skin and pull it onto her body. Almost instantly she feels better, and she can finally stand up to finish getting ready for school. Lucy goes dowstairs and mom offers her a ride since she has to register my sister for school. No thanks, she says, and walks out the door. Halfway to school it starts to rain, and by the time Lucy reaches the school she is completely soaked. Running to the bathroom Lucy pulls her clothes off and yanks and pulls on her new skin hose until she finally gets it off. Red blotches again all over her skin she starts crying as the cramping starts and depression kicks in. putting her clothes back on she runs back out of the school towards home. Blasting through the front door she runs for her room and realizes she left the other pair on the sink at school. Not caring at the moment she runs up to her room, grabs the box and finds only one pair left in the box. opening it up she pulls it on her body as fast as she can and lays there on the bed as the cramping slowly fades away. Feeling better, she turns over and sees her mother in the doorway, “Poor Lucy fighting so hard against the new skin hose” “Let me help you” and with that Lucy’s mother grabs her arms and ties her to the bed. Leaving the room she comes back with a bucket of water and pours it over Lucy’s body. struggling to get loose Lucy fights with everything she has got, but the bonds are too tight. Lucy’s mom says “Don’t fight it, new skin hose is great, you will love it, you will see!” And with that she turns and leave the room, leaving Lucy to struggle with everything she has got. After a little while Lucy stops struggling and new thoughts start forming in her mind of how great this product is, and everyone should be wearing it at all times. Slowly a smile breaks across her face, and she becomes very happy. Her mom returns and undoes the binds letting lucy up off the bed. Smiling at her daughter she says “Now you understand don’t you”. “Yes” said Lucy and she gets dressed, knowing she will never remove her “New Skin” hose.

A few days later, a box arrives at Lucy’s house and with a smile Lucy divides up the new skin hose between her mom, sister, and herself to give to other people....