The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Style Is The Only Style

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Candace goes to the mall with Tiffany to get a new look.

* * *

“Come on, Tiffany! You’re always window shopping!” She always likes to take forever at the mall, even though she’s here all the time!

“Don’t complain, I could be trying all these on!”

The girl tugged at her friend’s dress to get her away from the window, “Alright, Candace, I get it. We’re here to get you new clothes.”

“You’re the one who shouldn’t be complaining, you promised me two weeks ago you’d help me get some new clothes!” Tiffany was Candace’s ‘fashionable’ friend, She has a bit of a blonde bimbo thing going as usual—with the hair, short shorts and heels. Still, she was a good friend, and she knew what was trendy, so Candace convinced her to go to the mall to help get Candace new clothes.

It’s been at least a year since I bought anything, and the last time I did it was the plain green t-shirt I was wearing right now.

“Alright let’s get this over with. Maybe I can finally get you something cute so I can get you a guy at the club later huh?” Tiffany looked over and laughed at a nervous Candace. She didn’t really want to get anything too sexy like Tiffany had. I like my comfy jeans and shirt, and I especially don’t want to pick up any guys at clubs. I’ve never went with her, but I always imagined she was the ‘man of the week’ type of girl.

“How about that store over there, Tiffany?”

“That place? Boring! Don’t be such a stick in the mud Candace.”

“But I like their clothes!”

“You asked me to come help you get new clothes, didn’t you? Then let me help you, girl!”

I’m pretty sure she just wants to make me her dress-up doll. Candace hesitated but decided to see what Tiffany had in mind. I’m pretty sure it was going to be of the bimbo variety, though. Maybe I made a mistake inviting her along?

Tiffany waved a hand in front of Candace, “Hey, Miss Focused, pay attention then, huh? What are you looking for?”

“What?”

“’Wha? Huh?’ Come on, I mean what look are you trying to project?”

Candace thought about what kind of person she wanted to be, “Hm, fun, friendly. But serious! I don’t want people to think I’m flirty or anything. Maybe cool...open...stylish...”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Alright that’s not helping, how about what kind of men you like?”

Figures she’d go this route. “I don’t know...”

“Oh, don’t be like that! It’ll help me pick a place for you. I know what kind of clothes guys like to see on a girl. Just tell me the kind of guy you like, and I can tell you what clothes will attract them!” She beamed a smile at Candace, but it didn’t help.

She always brings things back to picking up guys! I’m not always looking for a date, you know. I’ll tell her off for that one!

“...” What?

“...” What’s happening?

Tiffany looked concerned for her friend, “Candace, are you okay?”

I’d love to answer you, but I can’t speak, apparently. It’s not that I can’t...it’s like...I can’t remember how! I can think, but why can’t I speak??

She tried to speak again but came up empty, “...”

Oh crap oh crap oh crap. Okay, try not to freak out, maybe it’s just a weird mind thingy. Like, I dunno, whatever, some mind thingy! Crap!

“Candace—?” Tiffany leaned in close.

“I want!” Candace startled her friend, and covered her mouth in embarrassment.

Whoa! I didn’t mean to yell. There we go. Whew. That totally scared me for a sec there. What the fuck was that? Okay, well, whatever...

She slowly moved her hands away from her mouth, “I want a big cock.” WHAT.

Tiffany genuinely didn’t hear the soft words, “I didn’t catch that Candace baby, what was that?”

No don’t say it again don’t “Like, I want a big cock!” What am I saying! I don’t want anything like that!

She tried again but the words escaped her, “I want a man w-wha-whi-with a monster cock!” Shit! I can’t think of anything else??

Tiffany smiled and took her by the hand. “Ooh, I know you’re man-hungry! Come on, I know what store to go to!”

Candace’s was dumbstruck as she was being dragged by Tiffany. Every time she tried to think of how to describe her ideal man, the same idea would always come up, as if other thoughts simply didn’t exist to her. “He totally needs a huge dick! He also has to be good at licking pussy! Like, I want his dick to make my hot cunt so totally tight it makes me scream!”

“Ooh you’re such a little slut!” Tiffany waved her off and kept walking, without the slightest bit of concern over Candace’s words.

I’m not the slut! You are!! Why aren’t you weirded out by anything I’m saying? Why can’t I say anything else? I don’t only care about dicks! I want a man with cock too! A huge one! Wait, huh? How else would I describe him? I know I want something else... why can’t I think of it...This is ridiculous—there’s got to like, be another way to think of this. Oh I know!

Candace spoke with a determined face, “Like, I want my man to fuck my cooch at least three times a day!” Like, that didn’t sound quite right, or something, but I can’t think of anything else, so maybe that’s it?

* * *

“Alright quiet down now Candace, we’re here.” They walked into a store called ‘Soiree Saunter’ and Candace looked over at the mannequins in the window. Some of the clothes looked a little clubby and slutty for her taste, but she saw normal things too so she felt a little more relaxed.

“Anything you get from here should be pretty good, so why don’t you pick some items to try on?” Tiffany let go of Candace and let her look around.

Candace looked through the racks of clothes in the more modest section of the store. As she walked around she saw a cozy blue sweater she thought she might like. As she reached for it, suddenly her mind went blank. She recovered after a moment, but was left confused.

Why was I reaching for this again? There doesn’t seem to be anything I like over here. She had a concerned look on her face as she walked past the section she was in. Catching herself in a mirrored pillar, she took stock of her clothes.

She looked at her favorite sweatshirt and jeans combo. What am I wearing? Ugh, I need something better than this at least. She looked over to the section she was headed to—the clubbing section. It was full of the slutty clothes she was trying to avoid. They look so good though! But I don’t want to look like a slut...Maybe I can find something else?

She sifted through the pile of clothes she brought with her in the dressing room. Tossing aside outfit after outfit, she couldn’t believe what she had picked out. Micro-mini skirts, hot pink crop tops; she had picked out the sluttiest bimbo trash the store had! She knew these were the type of things she was trying not to buy, but, What am I wearing? These all look so slutty! I wanted to get something nicer. She frowned at herself in the mirror, and tried to think of the clothes she wanted, but she couldn’t think of any other type of clothing. It was as if the only style of clothing she knew about was the trashy clubwear she picked out. She resigned herself to her lack of choices, Well, I know my taste is better than that bimbo Tiffany’s, so it can’t be that bad, right?

“Let me see!” Tiffany called out to Candace and she stepped out of the dressing room. “Damn girl, you won’t have any trouble getting some hot guys with that outfit.”

“Look, all I want is a guy with a hot cock for me to ride, alright?”

“I’m saying that’s what you’ll get!” Good. That’s all I want.

Candace showed her friend the rest of the outfits, and she ended up being convinced into buying all of them. The cashier rang up her clothes, “I’ll also be wearing these, they’re so much better than my old outfit!” Candace smiled at the woman, handing her the tag for her white, leather mini-skirt and pink glitter tube top. It was true, she liked her new outfit better, but only because she didn’t know any other style to like.

“The total will be $225.97, please.” Candace looked in her wallet, and suddenly she felt strange. Looking at the money in her wallet, she realized she had no idea what value was what. What’s wrong with my money? I can’t make out any of these symbols. What the fuck? She squinted at the 1’s and 5’s in her wallet, trying to understand what the numbers mean.

“Um, like, how much again?” She nervously smiled at the cashier.

“$225.97” The woman replied patiently.

Panicking, she took out $7 and placed it on the table, “Um, is this...”

Tiffany and the cashier looked at her oddly. “What are you doing? That’s like 200 bucks short, honey.” Tiffany giggled.

Candace flushed red as she had no idea what Tiffany was talking about, and pulled out her credit card and handed it over. “S-sorry. Like, I’m all tired and stuff today.” She offered lamely.

“No problem!” The cashier was amused but remained professional, leaving Candace relieved but still embarrassed by the situation. Another worker was puzzled by the bra and panties she found in the changing room. Candace was puzzled by the items too, and decided to just leave them there when she couldn’t figure out why she was wearing them when she already had clothes on.

* * *

Leaving the store, Candace was still nervous. What’s, like, wrong with me? I can’t tell Tiffany I couldn’t read those...things...or I’ll never live it down! I’m always making fun of her for being a ditz too. She furrowed her brow trying to remember what the symbols are that were supposed to be on her money. She realized she had never really learned what they were, because she had never needed to. She always paid with credit card, all the contacts in her phone were by name, and she knew the route to her apartment so she didn’t even need to know what the symbols on it were.

Huh. I guess it like, doesn’t matter does it?

“Hey, come on! Get a move on!” Candace snapped out of her thoughts and saw Tiffany far ahead of her. “You’re always rushing me too. We got to get you new shoes remember?”

“Sorry!” Candace started to run forward, and caught herself as she almost fell to the floor.

Tiffany stopped and turned around, “Are you alright?”

“Yep, I’m okay!” Candace tried to step forward, and found her legs deciding not to listen to her. Oh no, what’s going on?

But before she could freak out, she found herself able to start walking forward—in the most sexy walk she could muster. Her hips swayed wide as she placed one foot directly in front of the other taking small steps, walking on her tiptoes in her sneakers, which already looked silly with her skirt and top.

“Uh, hurry it up a little Candace?” Tiffany watched as Candace moved forward at an extremely slow rate due to how she walked.

Why am I walking like this? Come on, don’t be weird Candace, walk normally! She tried to muster up the ability to walk casually like she was used to, but found herself walking the same sexy walk slightly faster than before. I don’t...I don’t know how to walk any other way though! It’s just how I walk, gawd!

Frustrated, she ran over to Tiffany instead. This time she minced over in little tiptoe steps, with her arms bent up at the elbow and wrists facing up and outwards, sashaying daintily as Tiffany was amused.

“You’re such a little girly-girl sometimes Candace. Come on, the shoe store is right here.” Candace was visibly annoyed at the comment, I’m not the girly one here! You are! I’m not the boy-crazy one always going to clubs and trying to pick guys up, and dressing like a bimbo! Hmph! She pouted as she walked into the shop, having trouble moving properly because her sneakers didn’t move well with the way her body wanted to step.

Candace tried on over a dozen pairs of shoes. At first she tried to get a pair of sneakers similar to her own, but more to her liking—pink and white instead of blue and gray. She still walked awkwardly on her toes, though. Eventually she found the only shoes she could walk comfortably in, and frowned as she paid for two pairs of heels, the white ones she wore now, and pink ones for other outfits, but both six inches high. I look like a total bimbo with these, but it’s the only way I can walk normally, so I guess it’s okay. One item does not a bimbo make, after all! Candace giggled to herself.

She didn’t even bother waiting for the price this time as she took out her credit card, knowing she wouldn’t understand anyways. The girls walked out of the store with heels clicking on the floor, “See, those heels look good! They’re so ‘you’, Candace!” Tiffany complimented Candace.

“Thanks!” They have to be me, because I don’t have a choice! Why did I even have those sneakers anyway? I can’t even remember the last time I didn’t wear heels.

Candace stopped Tiffany. “Hey, Tiffy, um, like, does something seem, like, I dunno, off?”

Tiffany wasn’t sure what Candace was talking about, “Off?”

“Yeah. Like, about me I mean?” She looked at Candace with an unsure look, hoping Tiffany doesn’t think she’s being too strange. I mean, like, she should notice I’m not being myself, right?

However, Tiffany was just confused. “Off about you? I don’t think so? You’re worrying too much, you look hot! Okay?”

Candace wasn’t letting her off that easy though, and pouted “I don’t mean that! Like, I don’t usually dress like this, right? Or like, wear heels, or talk like this!”

Tiffany looked worried about Candace, “Why are you being all weird and stuff about everything? Seems normal to me. You ALWAYS wear heels Candace. I know what’s wrong.”

“You do?” Maybe she can help!

“You totally need your hair and nails done! That will get you over this whole self-crisis ‘who am I’ stuff. C’mon!”

“Wai—!” Tiffany dragged Candace off before she could argue any further, heels clicking after her as she tried to keep up.

* * *

Before she knew it Candace found herself in a hair, makeup, and nails salon. Somehow, Tiffany had convinced Candace to let her choose her new hairstyle. Candace gave her friend a stern warning not to do anything too drastic, and she trusted her friend. Maybe I am being weird. I guess, like, a cute hairstyle will give me some time to clear my head.

A while later, the hairdresser turned her around in her chair. “What do you think? Just like your friend asked.”

Omigawd, those curls! It’s so cute! “I love it!” She looked over to her friend, “Thanks Tiffs!”

“I knew you’d like it!” Tiffany smiled as Candace played with her big loose curls. It didn’t even occur to her that her hair was now platinum blonde, but with the roots still showing her dark brown hair. Her hair was swept back, with a large bump of hair on the top, and curls spilling down the sides. To Candace, the thought of having her hair in any other style wasn’t even a thought to her, and only the curls were new, so it seemed as modest a change as any.

“Come,” The hairdresser said, “we also have to do your nails and makeup.” They took her to another chair, where another couple of women waited.

One of the women spoke, “How would you like your nails done?”

Candace was about to tell them just a clear coat, when she lost the thought. Um, I can only think of one way to get them done...the same way I guess? “Like, can you give me one inch long extensions? In like, a hot pink with french tips please?”

After the work was done, she squealed at her new nails, “I love them! Omigawd, they’re so cute!” She frowned when she saw her makeup, however. She normally didn’t wear much makeup, and what she had on now she would consider being too much. Trying to picture what she wanted, however, could only produce different thoughts. It doesn’t look right...It’s like, not sexy enough? No, that can’t be right. Like, too restrained and subdued I think. Like, more fun, but not like a bimbo.

“Is something wrong with your makeup, miss?” One of the salon workers noticed Candace’s expression.

She was going to reply with what she had thought about, but choked on her words for a moment. Clearing her throat, she tried to articulate what she wanted, “Like, it’s too, um. Like, it needs to be more hotter. Like all sexy and stuff. Um, fuck, what’s the word? Fuck, Kandi can’t remember!”

The salon employees with her looked at her very strangely as Candace took stock of what she said. Why can’t Kandi remem-rember...um, think up good words? Kandi? Kandi isn’t Kandi’s name...it’s Kandi! Kandi can’t think of other names Kandi had. She struggled with the idea of why she could only refer to herself in 3rd person for a minute while everyone was quiet, before she got frustrated and confused, Shit! Kandi has too many thingies going on right now. Kandi will just do her makeup and get out of here first.

“Can Kandi use your makeup?” The employee who did her makeup wasn’t offended, but instead a little confused as she simply pointed to the makeup table.

Candace, who now could only remember herself as ever having been Kandi, strutted over to the nearby table and began to use the makeup. Tiffany chatted with the employees while Kandi struggled with her makeup. She was applying it over and over again, looking visibly frustrated with herself as it kept not coming out how she was hoping. She finally decided to just let it go, figuring it was better to just go home now before things got worse. She didn’t want to make a scene though, the day was bad enough, so she just did her makeup and let it be. Tiffany came by to check on her as she finished up her last effort at making over her face.

“How’s it going Kandi?”

“Kandi’s done, is...is it good?”

She turned around and smiled, batting her thick, overly mascaraed eyelashes. Her eyes were outlined in thick black, and her eyelids covered in an ice blue color. She had tweezed her eyebrows as thin as she could manage in the short time, darkening them in black. Her lips were thick with a frosted pink lipstick, with dark pink lip liner. She licked them, and Tiffany complimented her, “It looks great, Kandi. It really suits you!”

Internally, Kandi was really mad with herself, and just wanted to go home. Kandi looks like a stupid whore! Why does Kandi’s makeup always come out that way? Kandi doesn’t want to look like a slut, just less res-restar—oh! Less boring! Only a little more slutty! Not mega-slutty! She even tried to minimize her makeup, but when she tried to just put on lip gloss, she realized she wasn’t really sure what to do, and before she knew it, she had on the same slutty makeup she had on now. The idea of not wearing makeup at all was completely foreign to her now.

They had paid up, and as they left the salon everyone in the mall was staring at Kandi, who now more resembled a prostitute than a bimbo. She didn’t try to cover herself up, though. Oh fuck, what does Kandi do? Everyone’s staring—ahh my pussy, it feels so wet!

Not sure how to deal with the situation anymore, she thrusted out her chest even further, and her mouth went slightly open as she got hornier from the embarrassment. “Everyone...won’t stop looking... at Kandi!” She was beginning to breathe heavily.

Tiffany wasn’t even fazed. As if seeing it for the 100th time, she casually responded, “Well, duh, you’re dressed like a hot little slut, of course guys are going to look!”

Kandi was too horny to be offended by the insult; instead she was distracted by the way her thighs slid against each other, glistening from the wetness slowly spreading down her leg from her lower lips. By the time they got to the car, she had to rush inside and bite her fist as she had an orgasm. She used her other hand to try to cover her face in shame, doing her best to not look like she had just gotten off from people staring at her looking like a slut, but the smell of sex, stifled moans, and glistening legs gave it away. Tiffany seemed to not mind, however, and Kandi was thankful she didn’t make a big deal out of it they drove off, Kandi breathing hard, sweating, and beet red from embarrassment and confusion.

* * *

Tiffany took Kandi back to her apartment and followed her inside. Kandi was quiet and watched TV as Tiffany used her shower. Kandi tried to sort out what happened to her, but she was quickly distracted by the allure of the television and ended up watching some sitcom. She didn’t really get what anyone was talking about most of the time, but whenever she heard people laughing she couldn’t help but laugh too.

The doorbell rang. Tiffany yelled from the bathroom, “Sweetie, I’m still in the shower! Can you get that? I ordered us some pizza earlier—I hope you don’t mind!”

Kandi pulled herself off the couch, slipped into her 6 inch heels and strutted to the door. “Like, hi?”

The pizza delivery boy at the door was an almost-scrawny 19 year old. He adjusted his cap as he stared dumbfounded at the woman in front of him, before catching himself and blurting out “Uh, pizza delivery for Kandi?”

Kandi beamed at hearing her name, “Kandi is Kandi!”

“Uh, right. Okay, here you go. One large mushroom pizza. That’ll be $11.”

“’Kay!” Kandi was about to turn and fetch her purse, when she suddenly blanked out. Um, like, what was Kandi doing again? Oh, yeah! Like, what’s doe-lers? When she realized she was supposed to pay for the pizza, only one thought came to mind. Wait, like, is Kandi really suppo-supp—gonna suck his cock for paying? Is that how it works? Hm, Kandi can’t think of anything else...but Kandi doesn’t want to lick his balls! Oh, then how will Kandi pay! Kandi doesn’t want to get in trouble...

She frowned as she reached for his pants. “Whoa, hey! What’re you doing?!” The pizza boy freaked out as she undid his belt.

Kandi looked confused, “Huh? Like, paying?”

The boy was very nervous now, “Uh, I j-just need the money, miss.”

“Kandi doesn’t know what you said. Kandi doesn’t want to be a crinim-cimir... bad girl. You don’t want Kandi to be a bad girl do you?”

“N-n-no I don’t...”

Kandi knelt down in front of him and opened his fly as she looked up at him, “Then let Kandi be a good girl and pay you.”

She had barely slid her mouth across his shaft before he let his load out. She moaned as it sprayed into her throat, and she reflexively swallowed it. She pumped his cock as he spasmed, and as he calmed down from his ejaculation, she spent another minute just sliding her mouth back and forth across his cock. He just stared at her, mesmerized by her going back and forth. Even though he just came his dick was still hard.

Eventually, she pulled away, getting back up as the pizza boy zipped up his pants in disbelief. “Uh, wow! You really l-love my penis, don’t you?”

Kandi looked at him nonchalantly. “Kandi loves cock, but Kandi’s just paying you.”

“Paying you in spades, I’d say, huh guy?” Candace leaned against the hallway by the bathroom, smiling at the pizza boy.

He nodded quickly, “Right, right! Of course! I’m uh, sorry. Uh, right! You’re all paid for! Thanks again for ordering pizza! I mean order pizza again! From uh, us!”

He stood for a moment, before quickly turning and shutting the door, footsteps heard running down the hallway.

Tiffany reveled in her victory of embarrassing the pizza boy for a moment. Moving on, she walked into the living room and motioned to the free pizza, exclaiming, “Alright, let’s eat!”

“Like, yay!” Kandi went to grab pizza, but she was feeling hot from the blowjob. Oh, Kandi feels...so horny!

Standing in place, Kandi hiked up her skirt and started rubbing herself. “Kandi wants to fuck!”

“Ahhhh! Ahh!” She started moaning as her legs gave out and she fell on her butt, still finger fucking herself. She had abandoned any sense of shame, splaying her legs and bucking on the floor right in front of her friend.

Tiffany was startled for a moment when Kandi fell, but she laughed it off and grabbed a slice of pizza. Taking a bite, she remarked, “Alright, I think this has gone on long enough. I’ve had my fun.”

Kandi continued masturbating, and Tiffany came over and tapped her hand out of her snatch. “Hey, listen girl! Did you enjoy being a little bimbo slut? Do you even know what I’m talking about?”

Kandi just stared with blank eyes. “That’s right. I did this to you. Don’t think I know you’re not always making fun of me and calling me a bimbo. You think I don’t hear about it when you call me a slut behind my back? It makes me really sad, you know? I just want to be your friend. So I thought I’d teach you a little lesson. Show you what it’s like to really be a bimbo, or whatever. This little machine here let me do just that!”

Tiffany pulled out a small device with various knobs and buttons from her jacket pocket. “This thing let me replace your memories with other ones. What kind of clothes do you like? All you know is slutty clothes. Favorite thing to do? Only thing you’ll remember is sucking dick. Our little nerd friend Dan made it, and no, before you ask, I didn’t fuck him.”

She looked to Kandi for a reaction but she had already lost focus and was looking elsewhere. “Sigh,” Tiffany looked disappointed, “teaching you a lesson isn’t any fun when you don’t even know what’s happened to you. Lucky for you Dan made this machine work both ways. I guess I’ve had my fun now, so here you go, back to being Candace!”

She pressed a couple of buttons, and Kandi’s face went from blank to slow recognition. The meter on the device screen started filling back, putting her memories back where they belong, when at about 50%, the device paused.

##ERROR TRANSFERRING DATA. SEGFAULT 43056 BLOCK D CORRUPTION. ABORTING...##

“What the heck?? What’s this?” Tiffany looked at the screen and tried pushing buttons, but nothing happened. It turned off, and she frantically tried to push buttons when Kandi interrupted her.

“Ughh, what happened? My head hurts...”

Tiffany threw the device onto the couch and ran over to her friend on the floor, “Candace! Are you okay?!”

“Like, Kandi’s—I mean, I’m fine. I feel totally off though. Like, my heads a total jumble and stuff.”

“Do you need to lie down?”

“Hons-honesl-For reals, like, I really need a good cock in me right now.”