The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new Tattoo

I went to the Dominatrix’s office with a horrible sense of unease. I knew that my girlfriend had been really pissed at me last night, and I also knew how powerful her hypnotic powers of persuasion were. I don’t remember exactly how it all went down, just that I was planning on breaking up with her and that at some point she convinced me to let her hypnotize me “for old times sake.”

When I tell it like that I’m sure I’m thinking the same thing you are. “Why the Fuck would any guy who was breaking up with his girlfriend EVER allow her to hypnotize him on the night of their break up?” I wish I had a good answer for that. I don’t know what happened. I don’t remember. I’m not a stupid guy, and allowing her to mesmerize me would be one of the worlds most stupid things ever. It’s possible she slipped me a drug, or even used a gun to force me to cooperate. That is all just speculation, and not important now though. What is important is that we broke up last night, and first thing this morning I felt a compulsion to call a specific professional Dominatrix whom I had never heard of before.

Mistress Raven. Not only did I know her name, but I had her number memorized as well. No doubt about it, I was carrying out a post hypnotic suggestion that my ex had given me last night. I was deeply worried and disturbed as I waited for the door to open.

“Ok, so what I want, is a tattoo.” I explained to Raven as if I were reading a script. She was not just any Dominatrix. I had researched her on the internet after I called, and found that she was reputed to be capable of the most unbelievable imagination and sadism of any pro Domme around.

“I don’t want to know what it is until it’s done. Once we are finished talking, I’m going to take this.” I held up a pill which unbeknownst to me had been in my hand. “And it will knock me out for several hours, during which time I want you to have the artist we discussed on the phone come and give me the tattoo.” I didn’t remember discussing any tattoo artist with her on the pone and this was very unnerving too.

“I want you to decide what my tattoo will be, and where. The only guide lines I would give you is that I want it to be something you know I wont like. It should be something that will make me sick with humiliation. I want you to have it put somewhere on my body that I will hate, and I can’t stress enough that I want you to let your imagination run wild.” My words were as surprising to me as they were to her, and she listened intently with a bemused smile.

The only hope I had was a deep down belief that she couldn’t, or wouldn’t deliver on all of the things that I claimed to want. I was certain that even she would not have the true sadism in her to carry out these deranged requests of an obviously disturbed young man. What she must think of me! I half hoped that I’d wake up in a mental hospital. At least that would be better than permanently sporting some wretched tattoo.

She thought in silence for a few moments after I was done explaining what I “wanted” “Well” She said grinning from ear to ear. “I have only one thing to say to you.” She paused for dramatic effect, and looked down at the pill in my hand. “Bon appetite”

I swallowed the pill and was soon asleep.

I don’t know how much time passed till I woke up, but I felt surprisingly good. For a few moments I forgot what was happening till I looked down at my wrists and saw that they were strapped to a chair, and that I was completely naked. My crotch looked strange, but I couldn’t quite place why, it clearly didn’t have a tattoo of any kind. Soon I remembered what was happening and at the same time noticed Raven sitting in a chair slightly to my right.

She smiled to see me awake. “Ok” She said seeming even more excited than I was horrified. “Time for you to cum, and then I can show you my handy work. You see, I believe that you have made this decision to get a tattoo with horniness as your artificial courage. I want to strip that way before I show you what I’ve had done to you. That way, you’ll have to face the reality of your new adornment all on your own.” I was too groggy to rebut her theory, and quite frankly was surprised at the psychological complexity of it.

“I’ve given you a little more than what you bargained for, but I think you’ll like it.” I was stunned to realize that my cock was rock hard as she opened a black bag and brought out some device. Soon there was a vibrator slid over my cock, and she’d hardly got it on before I exploded into it with the most intense orgasm I’d ever had in my life.

She produced something else from the bag and walked back to me with it. “Now I haven’t done exactly what I think you had in mind.” She said, and a glimmer of my original hope began to grow again. The hope that she didn’t have it in her to actually carry out my crazy wishes.

She came back to me and I could see that the object was a large hand mirror. She held it up to my face, and I was so relieved at what I saw that I nearly melted into the chair. She hadn’t tattooed me after all, she had simply put gaudy makeup on my face, and shaved my beard. I could have kissed her I was so happy.

She smiled at me. “Now you’ll notice I’ve shaved your beard, and you may have noticed I had your pubic hair worked on as well. I’ve had a form of electrolysis done to your face, crotch and eyebrows. It’s a very effective method which I had done on my own under arms about three years ago, and the hair never grows back. Ever.” I looked down at my crotch and saw what was unusual about it. She had shaved it into a triangular pattern like a woman’s crotch. And my eyebrows had been plucked to be very thin and feminine too.

What she did next confused me. She went to her bag, and came back with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls. She sat the mirror down and proceeded to vigorously scrub the makeup off of my face. After she’d washed my entire face with the cotton balls, she produced a much more abrasive scrubbing sponge, doused it with alcohol and continued scrubbing my face even harder this time. In fact, she scrubbed so hard that it hurt my skin. I had had makeup on before from Halloween costumes and the occasional school play. So I knew how hard it was to get every trace off, but why the hell did she spend all that time painting my face only to wipe it off two minutes after I woke up?

What she did next answered all of my questions and almost made me vomit out of sheer terror and disbelief. She threw the cleaning sponge away, and picked the mirror up again holding it in front of my face again. Even after the vigorous scrubbing, the makeup was still there, and in perfect condition. Not even a smidgen faded. My blood ran cold, and she smile the most triumphant smile I’ve ever seen.

“You probably haven’t heard of this yet, because it’s fairly new” She explained. “But the makeup is a tattooing technique they call ‘permanent makeup’ It’s for women who get tired of putting on lipstick or eye liner every time they want to leave the house.” I looked at my lips and the ridiculously bright strawberry color they were stained, and the realization of what she was talking about began to skin in.

“Now the only draw back to this process is that it eventually fades somewhat and has to be redone in about four or five years.” Some tiny measure of hope surged in my heart at hearing this, and then was immediately dashed again as she continued. “But you’ll be happy to know that I had the artist use an experimental new ink that is supposed to fade only a fraction as much at the older kind, and just to be thorough I had him do all the makeup three times as dark as he normally would have. I had to argue with him a bit to agree to do this because he wasn’t sure it was safe, but a small bribe convinced him.” She giggled playfully.

I stared at my eye lids, and the mauve color was so dark I looked almost like a clown, or some cheap French whore. I started to cry as she undid the straps on my arms. “I have to tell you” She said. “This has been the most enjoyable job I’ve ever done. I’m so horny right now I’m not even going to charge you. And if you ever have any more special requests like this one, PLEAS bring them to me. I love the way your sick little mind thinks.” And she left me to contemplate my future.