The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new town, a new beginning

Chapter 4

Even with the recent developments, the past week had been infinitely crazier for Jessica. When the videos had ended, the two naked blondes had been ordered to demonstrate hot lesbian fucking again. They had to lie in the 69 position, and roughly fuck each other’s assholes using their middle finger, and of course, lick each other’s smooth pussies. Then, a few of the guys had taken turns fucking them while they were bent over facing each other, right there in the indoor sports hall. They were made to kiss each other, doggie-style. The next lesson’s teacher, old Mrs Benitez, wondering why the class had taken so long to walk over from the sports hall, had come over to investigate. Finding the doors locked, it was lucky she found the janitor, John, nearby and requested that he unlock the doors. The muscular black man and the old woman had thus discovered the sight of the two naked women getting ploughed hard.

Naturally, the rich children had covered for themselves, and a rape was reported. While the police were recording Mrs Benitez and John’s statements at how they had discovered the two women forcing the other students to have sex with them, poor Jessica and Jasmine were handcuffed outside the hall, in the open. “You fucking perverts don’t deserve clothes.” the deputy had snarled at them. The recess bell rang shortly after, and the students milling through the corridors could clearly see the sight of the completely naked women in the corridor. What made it worse was the way that they had been handcuffed. “The perverts must be secured properly and tightly.” the chief had told his deputy, and thus the two women were pressed tightly together, butt to butt. Their legs were handcuffed together, the right of one women to the other’s left, as were their hands. “Wow, isn’t that Miss Smulders?” the women heard someone saying. “Yeah, that’s the slutty teacher who teaches her lessons wearing only her thong! She looks even better naked. Damn, look at those huge titties.” was the reply, “That’s Jasmine Smulders! What a hot pair of shaved pussies!” Unable to cover up an inch of their flawless skin in that position, the two women could only stand there, as pictures were taken of their naked bodies.

Stone was angry with Greg for stealing the discs at first, but he managed to get them back, of course. Jessica was sued by Greg’s parents for rape, and it was the second meeting for out-of-court settlement. Greg had been the one fucking Jessica just as Mrs Benitez and John had found them, she vividly remembered how huge his cock had been. Jessica had wondered how her daughter had even managed to take his manhood in her on the quarterfinal day. “Ah, alright, fucking such a worthless slut is just like masturbating.” Jessica had heard Michelle say in the sports hall. Of course, the naked blonde was blamed for everything. “You’re a slut.” Greg’s mother had spat in her face on the first meeting. Even more humiliatingly, Jessica had replied, “Yes, I’m a slut and I just couldn’t control myself..” Now, a contract had been prepared as per “Jessica’s” requests.

“I, Jessica Smulders, will lose all my rights as a human in general, and will become a pet. The same goes for my daughter, Jasmine Smulders. My owner will be Jasper Stone, and my daughter will belong to the Henderson family. As such, our owners will be allowed to do everything, and anything, to us. As pets, of course, we will lose all our assets. However, as per our earlier agreement, all my, and my daughter’s, assets and belongings have been sold and the money will be paid in full to the Henderson family as compensation for my rape of Greg Henderson.” It was ridiculous, but just as Stone had ordered it to be. On the first meeting, Jessica had gone on at length about her nymphomania and exhibitionism, and begged Greg’s parents to understand. She had also pleaded with the family to take custody of her daughter, citing her own lack of responsibility. She would have cried if she could. Being blamed for rape, when she was actually the one being raped, was bad enough. Now, she was effectively paying someone to take her precious daughter away from her. Not to mention the freshly drafted contract she had requested for, which would take all human rights away from her and her daughter. Greg’s parents had looked at her with extreme disgust, and despite the faint smile she had on her face, she felt dirty and naked even through her tight dress.

Jessica lost her job, of course, but she was still “kindly allowed” to continue working in the school. Stone had made her a cleaner. The students were not allowed to fuck her, but she worked naked and barefoot everyday. In fact, she never wore clothes again. Having sold her house, she had nowhere to stay. A cage was installed in the security guard’s room, however. Every night, the black janitor, John, after taking all the liberties he wanted with her naked body, would lead her on all fours to the cage. Of course, when she was on her hands and knees, her 34Ds would always have to nearly graze the floor, and her curvy butt would be stuck high in the air, her legs spread slightly. The cage was rather small, but she could just about fit in when she was on her hands and knees. It was not locked, but she was not allowed to leave the cage until the morning. It was hard to sleep naked in that position, not to mention the cold bars inches away from her bare skin. Every morning, she would wake up early, shower and shave. Stone had ordered her to maintain her looks and figure, and she would have to apply various creams and ointments on her body every morning after her shaving. All her belongings, which consisted of toiletries, tampons and a shaver, were kept in a small box in the guardroom. Occasionally she would work out in the school’s gym, when there was no one inside.

A month later, Jessica, crawled out of the cage after barely any rest. Naked as usual, she walked to the bathroom. She took a slow bath. It was one of the few liberties she was allowed, Stone wanted her to spend her time making herself look good. Jessica then did what she did every morning, shaving herself completely from the neck down and tying her hair into a messy bun. Stone wanted her to look fresh, regardless of how much sleep she had. After applying the necessary creams, she made sure to add a touch of baby oil on the freshly shaved area on top of her slit. Stone had ordered her to do this because it would add a little sheen to the area and make her tan stand out even more. Jessica felt a tinge of anger, having to dress her naked body up for a day of humiliation. She painted her nails bright pink and applied bright red lipstick.

Returning to the guardroom, she used the recently-installed full body mirror to do the necessary checks. She rubbed her armpits, arms, legs, and between her legs, to ensure that the areas were devoid of hair. She pulled a few more strands of hair out of the bun to give herself a freshly fucked look, and at the same time, did a check on her hair roots. If her hair was growing out, she would have to dye it platinum blonde again. Jessica always made sure that her morning bath was thorough, because it was the only bath she was allowed on most days. Stone had said, “It doesn’t matter if you stink in the night, you are only to keep yourself looking good when there are people around.” Completely naked and barefoot, with a smoothly shaved pussy, her lips and nails in their usual slutty colours, the busty tanned blonde felt worthless as she walked out of the guardroom.

It was only lunchtime, but Jessica was already dead tired from running around the school. Dragging her mop pail behind her, the naked blonde was in the sports hall again. “Oh hey, look! It’s the slut!” came a voice she did not recognise. A boy, probably 15, called her over to sit on his lap. “Yes, sir!” Jessica had no choice but obey the boy who was barely half her age. He clumsily rubbed her pussy and squeezed her tits. The naked woman could not stop him, and as the boy’s friends laughed around them, the new gym teacher walked in. She was a young woman, and stared as Jessica in disgust. “What are you doing again, you stupid slut? You know, we are trying to be accepting but you really need to control yourself!” she gestured for Jessica to come forward, and gave her a good scolding while the poor blonde could only stand there in her neutral position. It was a common pastime for the students when the teachers were late and the naked slut was in the vicinity. They would be able to get a good feel of Jessica’s body, and the teachers would all blame Jessica for not being able to control her nymphomania and throwing herself at the high school students. Once, a young girl had called Jessica into a classroom. The students were getting rowdy and their relief teacher had not come yet, and it was just Jessica’s misfortune to have been cleaning that particular corridor. They had inserted a pen into Jessica’s pussy, told her to lie down on the teacher’s table with her legs spread horizontal and her arms raised vertical above her head, and then pretend to sleep. When the teacher had finally come, the students had unanimously told him that they had found Jessica there when they entered the classroom. Jessica was scolded in front of the entire class, and to make matters worse, the pen was left in her shaved pussy throughout the scolding.

Jessica was going to clean the men’s room on the second floor, but to her horror, she found her daughter kneeling in between two urinals. Jasmine was equally naked and barefoot, her legs spread wide exposing her pussy, which was smoothly shaved as well. Her arms were behind her head, thrusting out her boobs. “What are you waiting for? Clean!” came a voice, and, turning around, Jessica saw the figure of Greg. Greg was pointing at Jasmine’s mouth, which was open slightly in a small O. A faint whitish streak was leaking out of Jasmine’s mouth onto her chin. Jessica realised with a gasp that it was cum. “Yeah, she’s back in school! It’s her first day and she’s treating people to free blowjobs for the day. So what you need to do is just clean her up after each person is done!” Greg was grinning. Jessica had no choice but to experience the injustice of having to wipe up the cum from her daughter’s mouth as countless students came in to get their free blowjobs. She tried to talk to her daughter but she would always find herself not being able to speak when she wanted to do it, and she guessed the same order had to have been given to Jasmine. When the school bell rang to indicate the end of the day, Greg walked out and Jasmine followed him on all fours, and Jessica tried not to look at her daughter’s protruding pussy lips in between her slightly spread thighs.

The naked former teacher ran down to now-Principal Stone’s office. Unfortunately, as the door to his private office came into sight, Alicia told her to wait. It just reflected the indignity of her situation that when she wanted to protest against her naked daughter being forced to give blowjobs to countless strangers, she was made to wait, naked and in her neutral position, for a full hour. “I thought we had a deal!” once inside the office, Jessica had said. Jasper Stone mused at the sight of the naked blonde in her neutral position, trying to negotiate with him. He was seated on his sofa, and wordlessly, he placed his outstretched arm on the armrest, and dangled his palm outward facing the naked woman. Jessica sighed as she moved forward and began rubbing her shaved pussy on his palm slowly. She knew her orders well, and made sure to rub the full length of her smooth and dry slit along his palm. Looking at the huge bare boobs moving up and down next to him, Stone asked, grinning, “You were saying?”

“Jasmine was giving blowjobs in the men’s room on the second floor!” Jessica continued, in her humiliating position as she continued rubbing her private area on Stone’s palm.

“Yes, I understand she’s back in school. Isn’t that what you always wanted?” Stone said with a snide smile.

“What? Not like this!”

“Well, that’s too bad. Her rights are not with you anymore, and belong to the Henderson family. I think they thought it best for her to get a proper education.” And that was the end of the conversation, Stone wanted her to get on his cock and ride him.

Jasmine had spent the past month or so being a maid in the huge Henderson mansion. Greg’s parents actually barely cared about what had happened between Jessica and Jasmine and Greg, but they doted on Greg plenty and it had apparently been his idea for them to “buy” her. He was normally left alone in the house as they were about doing business around the world. In the day, Jasmine cleaned the house naked, and in the night, she was Greg’s fucktoy. On the nights when he was otherwise engaged, he sent her out to the red light districts as a prostitute. Naturally, all her earnings went into his pocket. He definitely did not need the money, but he liked the idea of humiliating the poor girl further. Her job was to keep herself sexy and fuckable, and keep Greg happy. Then one day, Greg had told her she was going back to school. Jasmine would have cried if she could, she definitely did not want to go back to the place where she and her mother’s lives had become hell. Of course, she had no choice. At least, she was allowed to wear tight hot shorts and a crop top to school.

While Greg was settling the “paperwork” for her to come back to school, he stationed Jasmine in the men’s bathroom. She was to strip off all her clothes, and kneel in between two urinals with her legs spread wide and her arms above her head. Anyone who felt like having a blowjob would thus be free to insert their cocks into her half open mouth. Naturally Greg got the first of those by-now expert blowjobs from her, and some of his cum had squirted on her chin. It gave him an idea, and he left the toilet. It did not take long for the equally naked Jessica to come into the toilet and he gave them their necessary orders. The naked women were mortified, they realised subsequently that they could not talk to each other.

A few days later, they were having a biology class. Instead of pure theory, the class had appealed to the teacher for Jasmine to be naked so they could have more hands-on learning. “We’ve already seen her naked anyway! And she loves it.” Michelle had said. It just had to have been Mrs Benitez teaching the class, and in no time at all, Jasmine had stripped off her tiny top and hot shorts. Mrs Benitez made her stand in her neutral position as the anatomy of her naked body was described. The class took great pleasure in getting a good feel as well. Jasmine was forced to show her clit to the class, and when she tugged her inner lips lightly in an attempt to spread them wider, they slipped out of her fingers. It really got the class going when they realised she was getting wet. “But Mrs Benitez, we don’t have much comparison to make, what if her body is an anomaly?” a male classmate had snidely asked.

It gave Mrs Benitez an idea, and principal Stone approved her appeal to borrow the naked cleaner whenever she needed her. The next day, Jessica and Jasmine, both naked, were exhibited to the class. Their different chest sizes, skin tones, and even the sizes of their butts were analyses. “One thing you all must note is the absence of pubic and body hair. There should be a certain amount of hair growing in these areas.” Mrs Benitez pointed to their exposed armpits, arms, legs and of course, above their slits. “Yeah, certain women dislike them because cum gets caught in them and they won’t be able to get every single drop into their bodies!” Michelle whispered, to loud laughter. Jessica and Jasmine blushed all over their bodies in response to the direct reference to the videos they had been forced to play in the sports hall that day. It felt strangely weird for Jasmine to put on her, albeit skimpy, clothes at the end of the lesson, knowing that her mother would remain naked and that she herself would be seated again among her classmates who had already seen and analysed her naked body.

Jasmine of course, failed her national exams at the end of the year. Although she was allowed to wear her usual skimpy clothes and sit with the rest of the school, a remote controlled vibrator was inserted in her pussy through all the papers. Jessica was made to stand nearby, naked and barefoot as usual, and use the remote control to play with Jasmine’s arousal. She would periodically turn the setting from high to low, and her poor daughter could not concentrate, of course. Soon, Jasmine joined her mother as cleaners in the school.

When Greg had graduated, he gradually lost interest in having ownership of the naked slut, and “sold” her back to Stone. Eventually, Stone decided that he wanted some fresh meat, and he would be leaving the school soon anyway, so he sold both of them, this time for a handy profit, to a bar. Jasmine had turned 21 the day before. Both women had “pornstar” bodies, they were told, and their new bosses liked that. They had been checked out thoroughly before the purchase was made, different strangers, both men and women, had touched them everywhere. The new bosses liked the fact that the two were similar, but different at the same time—the busty Jessica, tanned and athletic, and the fair, younger looking Jasmine. The tattoos were a symbol of them being dyke partners before, Stone said, as were their identical hair colour and smooth pussies that they shaved daily for each other.

It was no normal bar, however. Only the extremely affluent and their guests could afford to attend their events. The owners and the customers had no idea about Jessica and Jasmine’s past mother-daughter relationship, but neither did they care. All they were aware of was that the two women were servile and beautiful. Jessica and Jasmine would perform lewd acts on the posh stage, alone and with each other. When they were not performing, they served the guests in the bar completely naked, in more ways than one. It was a clear rule in the bar that the naked women were free for the taking. All the naked women there were extremely beautiful and had bodies to match, and Jessica and Jasmine were exactly the same in that respect. That was basically all they had in common with the rest though. Sasha, a fellow naked performer cum waitress, who had raven black hair and sported a thick landing strip slightly above her slit, had spoken to them on the first day. Of course, it was after she had given them each the customary greeting, where the women, when they met, were to give each other a full lick beginning from asshole to the top of their slits. “This is a horrible place, I can guarantee you that. But it pays damn well. As soon as I am able to repay my gambling debts, I’ll be gone from this town.” she had said. It had made the two naked blondes feel infinitely worse, knowing that unlike the rest of the naked women, not only would they not be receiving a single cent, they would never leave.