The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SYNOPSIS: The world has changed and now everybody is a gay nudist slut.

PREAMBLE: This story was inspired by the works of other MC authors, particularly Baralai, Trick, and AlabammaSlamma.

* * *

A New World

I woke up nestled against my wife’s back. My raging hard-on poked her ass cheeks but the thought uppermost in my mind was “I need some cum”. I rolled off the bed groggily and looked out the window, my dick leaving precum trails all over the curtains.

Last night had been the ten-year anniversary of our marriage and we had celebrated quite late with a romantic dinner at home, some wine, followed by hot sex all over the house. We had finally fallen asleep around 2 am. Now, in the morning, the whole thing seemed kind of hazy—certainly compared to my current need for some sweet morning cum.

I could see my neighbor Tom walking out on the lawn, his 7 inch hard-on leading the way. He looked up towards my window and I knew he was thinking what I was thinking. He is a younger guy, in his mid-twenties, smooth with a flat washboard stomach and a nice vee cut, and he looked good enough to eat—which I fully planned on doing.

In a flash, I was downstairs and out the door. I came up to Tom and barely took the time to greet him properly with a nice wet kiss and a fondle of his low-hangers. I couldn’t wait any more. I knelt right there on the front lawn and took him in my mouth in one wet swallow, peeling his foreskin back with my lips on the way down. I could already taste his precum. He started growling and talking dirty to me: “Oh yeah, swallow that dick.” Putting his hands on the back of my head, he started to skull-fuck me. I loved it and showed my enthusiasm by massaging his dick with my tongue on each stroke. Soon, his breathing picked up and it was obvious that he was close. As he started spurting, I held the head of his dick on my tongue. I wanted to taste every drop of cum. Involuntarily, I started cumming myself and I quickly placed my hand to catch the jism in my palm.

I looked up to see Tom’s flushed face. I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out, and added my cum to Tom’s. I rolled it around for a while, enjoying the bitter salty taste. Tom pulled me towards him and we snowballed for a bit, then I swallowed it all. “I’m such a greedy pig”, I though to myself, though this was the first time in my life I had ever tasted cum.

For a second, in the afterglow, things seemed strange. Since when was I even attracted to guys? And why was I on the lawn naked? But then the thoughts faded away. “I’m such a cum slut”, I told Tom and he started laughing. “I think you’re a slut period”, he said. “And you have a fantastic ass. Wanna get together after work?”

“That sounds good”, I replied. “Why don’t you come over for dinner and we can take it upstairs afterwards?”

I went back home. I could hear my wife and another woman upstairs. It looked like she was having her fun, too. I started breakfast, not wanting to disturb them. Soon, she and Mandy, our neighbor from across the street, came down, naked and glowing. “Hi honey”, I said. “Had a good time?”

“Oh God yes”, she breathed. “Pussy in the morning. Yummo!” We all laughed. I was glad she was getting what she wanted, since obviously I couldn’t/wouldn’t do it for her anymore.

My wife continued. “I saw you and Tom from the window. Hey John, why don’t you ask him to move in? It would be a lot easier for you in the mornings. I might do the same with Mandy,” she continued, lightly tweaking her companion’s nipple. “Or we could just swap houses.”

“We’ll see”, I replied. “I’m not sure I want to restrict myself to one person like that quite yet. Besides, it’s not like it’s that far to his house. Why don’t we talk it about tonight? I invited him to dinner and sex.”

“Cool”, she replied. “Want to come over, too, Mandy? The boys can have their fun and we can have ours.”

After breakfast, I took a quick shower, lubed up my ass (“Always prepared!"), then I grabbed my briefcase and headed towards the subway station. It was a beautiful day and it felt good to have the sun caressing my bare dick and balls. On the way, I passed a couple of acquaintances and paused briefly to greet them properly. One in particular, an older guy named Jerry, had the most beautiful beer-can dick and I took a moment to savor it in my mouth before regretfully letting go. I did need to catch my train.

I got into the male-only compartment and, right away, I noticed a lot of guys sitting on each others’ laps, letting the train’s rhythm push their companions’ cocks in their ass. “Very practical, " I thought. I caught the eye of this beautiful mocha-colored guy and I promptly seated myself on his erect dick. Although it hurt a bit, this being my first time getting fucked, it was soon hitting the spot and I found myself zoning out from the pleasure, making little moaning sounds, especially when a particularly big bump caused my new friend’s dick to hit my prostate. All too soon, I felt myself getting close and I leaned back against my friend’s chest, maximizing the contact and at the same time exposing myself to the other passengers. One of them took the hint and started sucking on my dick while fondling my balls with his hand. Soon, I was shooting in his mouth. This brought my partner over the edge and he started cumming in my ass.

This time, when I came, I didn’t feel any strangeness. Yesterday, I was straight, married, and in love with my wife. Today, I was gay and a slut. No conflict there.

I rested a moment with my back against mocha guy’s chest, enjoying the afterglow. My partner must have enjoyed himself also; he cradled me against his chest, lazily nuzzling at my neck. I noticed we were getting to my station, so I reluctantly got up, clenching my ass to make sure not a drop of cum was wasted. Even so, I could feel some of it dribbling down my thigh and I paused to enjoy the delicious sensation. “Now, everyone can see I was freshly fucked”, I thought with a smile.

When I got to work, James, my manager said hi and immediately dragged me into his office. James is an older guy, in his mid-forties, with a nice furry chest and buns. I had never seen his dick before and, man, had I been missing out! It was not particularly huge, but as thick as a beer can. James immediately stuck his finger in my hole and started scooping out the residual cum. “Dammit, John, " he said. “why did you let so much of it dribble out? You should know how much I love slurping the cum from a hot freshly fucked asshole!".

I giggled. “I’m sure there is plenty for you. The guy came like a geyser”. “Mmmm, " James replied with a finger still in his mouth, “sweet. Now we need to talk about those sales quotas.” I immediately became more serious. Ever since our company had been acquired, our quotas had increased and I hadn’t quite been keeping up.

“John, you know I really like you and want you to succeed,” James continued, “but you need to make a little more of an effort. Be nicer to the clients! Look, just think of it as making friends. I mean, even if you’re not that attracted to them, it is only a fuck! And the company just announced the bonus: an all-expense paid cruise on those new orgy ships. With a pre-arranged gang bang night for the lucky salesman, to be broadcast live on the Internet.”

My mouth started salivating at the thought. “OK, James, " I said. “I’ll try.” After all, I was a slut and my ass was fantastic, if I said so myself!

“Here, " James replied, holding a humongous butt plug. “We just got these in the morning from the head office. Why don’t you use this to practice on? Turn around and I’ll put it in.” I bent over James’s desk. He grabbed some lube from his desk drawer and slathered it on my ass. He slowly inserted the plug in. I started getting hard from the anticipation and I could feel my ring relaxing. James started jacking me off. Finally, the plug went in with a plop and I saw stars. I was so full and so satisfied!

“There you go, " James said with a slap. “Now go and bring in some money!".

On the way to my cube, I saw employees putting up motivational posters of hot guys in all sorts of suggestive positions with slogans like “A good salesman always bends over for the customer” and “Service is our priority”. I picked up the phone for my first cold call of the day, determined to win that bonus. As I dialed, I could feel the butt plug rubbing against my prostrate, making me moan. I heard moaning over my cubicle wall and knew that my office mates had gotten their butt plugs as well.

It was going to be a good day at the office!

* * *

I woke up to the feeling of a warm moist ass massaging my cock. Through my cracked eyelids I could see my books and laptop on my student desk. Then my roommate dove down for a kiss, his rough morning stubble tickling my chin. Rob really had amazing muscle control. His hole was hoovering the cum out of my dick and his lips were soft, his tongue magic in my mouth. Soon I was fully awake and bucking up to get as much of my 7-incher in as possible. Rob’s own dick was hard and slick with precum, sliding up and down my abs. Suddenly, Rob hugged me urgently. His tongue was dancing like crazy, he was making little moaning sounds and smashing his ass on my dick. His hole tightened convulsively and I felt his hot jizm on my stomach. I started seeing stars and the next thing I knew I was in the throws of a mind-blowing orgasm, shooting and breeding my roommate’s ass.

We stayed like that for a minute, still swapping spit and lazily caressing each other. Then Rob pulled himself slowly off my dick, his asshole coming away with a wet sucking sound. I must have been really backed up, because it felt like a waterfall of cum coming out of his ass. He immediately turned around and started lapping at the cum, both mine and his. “Hey, greedy, " I said laughingly, “got some for me?”

Rob chuckled and scooped up some cum in his palm. He held his hand above my reaching lips, teasing me, then slowly tilted his palm, letting the pearly nectar drip onto my tongue. I rolled it around in my mouth, savoring the taste, a little bitter but creamy, then swallowed it. By then, Rob had finished lapping every last drop. He leaned back with a satisfied look. “Damn, Greg, " he said. “How come we have never done this before in the two years that we have been rooming together?”

“I don’t know, " I replied, frowning. “Maybe because we both had girlfriends?” Something about that statement bothered me. I couldn’t imagine having sex with a girl, yet at the same time, I remembered doing it often and enthusiastically. And I remembered thinking guy-on-guy sex was gross, but now I was looking forward to doing it again, and not just with my roommate. In fact, it just seemed natural to have sex with guys anytime and anywhere the urge struck me, and from my already hardening dick, I knew the urge would strike often.

I shrugged and put the thought aside. I gave Rob’s dick a quick peck and pulled myself off the bed. “Got to get to history class, " I told Rob and, grabbing my towel, walked to the shower room.

Most of the stalls were full, guys soaping each other up, fucking and sucking, but I found one that was unoccupied—that is, it only had one person in it. I vaguely recognized the guy from seeing him around the dorm. Manny or something, a white Latino with beautiful green eyes and a sprinkling of hair on his chest. He smiled at me and I moved into the stall. We kissed for a bit, fondling each other’s cock, then he knelt and took my dick in his mouth. I was already hard and leaking. I felt someone at my back and turned around to see that Rob had joined us and was fingering my hole. I bent over slightly to give him better access and soon, I was getting eaten front and back.

In a bit, Manny (or whatever his name was) turned around, grabbed my dick and guided it to his hole. He grunted a bit, seemingly surprised at the pain, then sighed in satisfaction and started sliding up and down while jacking himself off with the other hand. Behind me, I felt Rob standing up and, soon, his head was poking at my virgin ass. I felt excited by my very first fuck and reached back with both hands to open up my hole. I guess Rob must have done a good job loosening me up, or else it was the anticipation, because he slid right in. It took me a moment to adjust to the feeling of fullness, then I started to move my hips, fucking and getting fucked. I could feel Rob’s hands on my sides, holding me against him. I pulled on Manny’s shoulders and felt him respond by squeezing his ass. This brought me over the edge and I started shooting in his ass, grunting and moaning. Somewhere in the orgasmic haze I felt hot cum splashing on my toes and I knew that Manny had come as well, and from the warm feeling in my ass, Rob was not far behind. “Wow, " I thought to myself, “a threeway cum.”

Once we had recovered, we continued soaping each other, licking and caressing lazily. Manny knelt to soap up my feet and took a moment to suck on my toes. Unconsciously, I was clenching my ass, keeping Rob’s cum inside and when I reached behind him, I noticed that Manny was doing the same. After drying out, I gave a quick peck to my mates, walked back to my room and threw the wet towel in the hamper.

I was about to close the closet door when I noticed my clothes. They looked really gross and they just smelled bad. I grabbed a garbage bag and threw all my clothes inside, handling them as little as possible. I did the same with my shoes, socks, and most of my underwear. I just kept a few of the sexier ones. “I can cut holes in the front and back to make them into jockstraps”, I thought to myself. I hauled the garbage bag and went down. I noticed that most of my dorm mates had had the same idea. Everybody had his or her arms full with a bag, suitcase, or other container filled with clothes. We took everything to the garbage bin and dumped the lot. I felt so much better afterwards.

One guy was crying as he tossed his clothes and I gave him a puzzled glance. “I don’t know why I’m crying, " he said. “They’re disgusting and yet I feel that I should be wearing them.”

“Dude, " I said, feeling concerned. “Maybe you should go to the health center, get yourself checked out. You could be coming down with something.”

“No, it’s OK,” he replied. “I’m sure whatever it is, it will pass soon.”

Shrugging, I gave him a quick kiss and a fondle, then walked to my history class. I sat down on the guys’ side of the classroom, next to a cute Black guy. Soon, we were making out while listening to the prof lecture about World War II and the Yalta Conference. This cute nerdy twink was rimming the prof and I thought to myself disgustedly “Brown noser!”

* * *

Someone was knocking at the door. Reaching groggily for my alarm, I saw that it read 7:00 AM. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I got up grumpily and opened the door. My roommate Ken was standing there, naked and with a hard-on.

“Hey, dude, " he said. “Sorry about waking you up but I’m late for work and really need a blowjob.” I stared at him. On one level, I was thinking “Oh sure, he’s late. I guess I understand why he couldn’t wait”. On another level, though, my mind was screaming “Is this the same roommate that almost changed his mind about moving in when he found out I was gay? And now he’s at my door, naked and asking for a blowjob like it’s the most natural thing in the world?”

I had told Ken about my being gay during our roommate interview. And, at that, I had not even told him about my kinkier side: the toys, the ropes, blindfolds, and nipple clamps. Even so, if it had not been for the ridiculously low rent, I am sure he would have walked out. After he moved in, he was always careful to be completely clothed when we were both in the house and to avoid physical contact. And now...

“Dude, " he said urgently. “Come on, I don’t have a lot of time!” The world twisted and I found myself on my knees in the hallway with the most beautiful uncut dick lodged deep in my throat. “Oh yeah, " Ken kept encouraging me. “Just like that. That’s sooo good.” Soon, he was creaming my throat and I was creaming my hand. I swallowed every drop and licked my hand clean.

“Thanks, dude, " Ken said. “OK, gotta run.” He grabbed his briefcase from the table and, still naked, he ran for the door, fumbling with his car keys. Just before leaving, he turned back and said “Hey, by the way, since you’re up, there are some people waiting for you in the living room. I let them in earlier.” Then he was off.

I walked cautiously to the living room and saw John and Bob, my next door neighbors. Both were married, but here they were, sitting naked and hard in my living room. “Hi, " said John. “We almost didn’t wait, but we know how good you are.” “And how much you need your protein in the morning.” added Bob with a smirk.

“Thank you!” I answered gleefully. Again, I had a sense of dislocation. Bob and John were the neighbors who had lodged complaints about my habit of receiving visitors at night. But I didn’t let it distract me from the promise of the dripping cock so close to my mouth. I felt an immense sense of satisfaction as I got on my knees and started blowing my married neighbors.

About an hour later, I was feeling too full to even consider my usual breakfast of coffee and toast. A few of my other neighbors had dropped by in the middle of blowing John and Bob, all of them asking to be sucked off. Also, it seemed that every time somebody came in my mouth, I came along with them. My lips were a little tender, but all in all, I felt that I had had a productive morning. A few of my neighbors had also been nice enough to fuck me while waiting their turn, though they had considerately held off from cumming until I had blown them.

By then, it was almost time to go to work. While getting ready, I looked out the window and got another shock. It seemed the whole world had gone gay and nudist. Guys were walking their dogs in the buff, occasionally stopping to greet male acquaintances with a French kiss and a fondle. Women did the same with women. Some people were openly having sex and passers by would stop for a second to look and sometimes join in. A bus went by and I could see people inside fucking, usually one guy sitting on another guy’s lap.

For a long second, I stared open mouthed. Then, as before, a door slid in my head and it all looked perfectly normal. I grabbed a quick shower and brushed my teeth, wondering whether I should have skipped brushing so I (and the customers at the shop) could enjoy the cum breath all morning. On the way out, I put all my clothes in some garbage bags and, staggering under the load, I went out the door (hey, what can I say, I had a lot of shoes).

I was halfway to the store when it dawned on me: I worked in a clothing store. Would the store even be open? Did I still have a job? Anxiously, I called my co-worker Justin.

“Hey, Chris, " he answered cheerfully, “what’s up?” “Hey, Justin, " I said cautiously, “is everything OK at the store?”

“Well, " he replied, “Jim had a cow because the municipal garbage trucks that are doing the special rounds did not show up on time and we were stuck here for two hours with these yucky Armanis. But everything is fine now. We just replenished our inventory and everything but the slings will be delivered next week. Apparently, the slings are manufactured in China and they are on back order. In the meantime, we are offering discounts to customers and a promise to have the merchandise delivered as soon as possible. I mean, all the other shops are in the same boat so what can they do? Of course, the excellent customer ‘service’ helps.” (I could hear the air quotes in his voice) “We do have the hottest salesmen for miles around, after all, " he added with a giggle.

“Oh, I said. " Again, something seemed off, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. “If I had known, " I replied, “I would have brought some of my toys. That way, I could have demonstrated the merchandise for the customers.”

I looked towards the broadcast towers in the direction of Twin Peaks. For some reason, they were giving me a headache.

I turned on the radio in the car. The news was on and the commentators were speculating on the contents of the President’s State of the Union speech the following week. Congress was already considering the Social Reform Act, to amend the outdated laws on marriage, immigration, public nudity and the like, so the question mostly revolved on whether the President would fuck or be fucked by the Speaker of the House during his speech. It was a thorny issue, as they belonged to opposite parties and neither would want to send the wrong political message.

Throughout the broadcast, I kept hearing a high-pitched whine from the radio, which no amount of fiddling with the controls could suppress. I finally gave up and concentrated on listening to the commentary. I rather hoped the President would be the one doing the fucking. I had always thought he had a big dick and just the thought of seeing him like that on TV was turning me on.

When I got to work, Justin greeted me with a cheery hello and nodded his head towards Jim, the manager. Justin was on all fours getting impaled on an older gentleman’s dick. The customer was fucking so forcefully that I could hear his balls slapping Justin’s ass. Finally, he came with a loud yell and collapsed on Justin’s back. After a moment, Justin pulled himself off the customer. They kissed briefly, exchanging spit, then Justin thanked him with a promise to call when the merchandise was ready for pick up (“or maybe even sooner, " he added with a wink).

Jim was momentarily free, so he brought me up to speed on everything. While he was talking, I could feel my headache growing and no amount of rubbing my temples seemed to help. Jim looked at me with concern. “Are you OK? " he asked. “Yes except for this headache, " I replied. “Maybe it was the car radio. It had some feedback I could not get rid of.”

Jim looked concerned. “No worries, " he said, “but I had better call 911. That’s what we are we supposed to do in these kinds of situations, " he added calmly and somewhat robotically. I found myself agreeing. “911 knows best.”

While Jim made the call, I went and laid down. Justin came over, all concerned, and hugged me a bit, playing with my dick and balls lazily. I closed my eyes and abandoned myself to Justin’s care. Soon, the EMTs came in. They were naked as well but each had a rainbow flag armband with 911 stenciled in white. I was placed in a gurney. A mask covered my face and I could smell some gas filling the mask. I felt myself passing out.

* * *

I woke up slowly and opened my eyes. The first thing that hit me was the glare from fluorescent overheads. I was lying on some kind of cold surface, leather or vinyl. I tried to move my hands to stretch but they were tied down, as were my feet. I was still naked, a bit cold, but my headache was gone and, for the first time since this morning, my head was clear.

I remembered everything that had happened since I woke up: sucking my roommate and neighbors, throwing away my clothes, the orgy scenes in the street and at the store. They seemed unreal, like a dream. They should have been a dream, but I knew they were not. And now I had been gassed, transported who knew where, and tied down to a bed. A pang of fear went through me. I was now wide awake and very, very scared.

I moved my head, looking around the room. I could see some IV columns, lots of electronic equipment. It looked like a cross between an operating room and a science lab. To my right, a closed door was the only entry into the room.

Even as I was considering my options, the door opened and Justin walked in. He was still naked but he looked different: more aware, in charge somehow.

“Hi Chris, " he greeted me. “I’m glad that you’re awake, so we can talk a bit.”

“Justin, " I said. “What is going on?”

“Something wonderful,” he answered with an exaggerated cheerful tone. “The answer to every wet dream you and I have ever had.”

He pulled a lab chair and sat down.

“You know, Chris, that my job at the store is only part-time, right? It is just to make ends meet while I get my neuroscience degree at UC Berkeley. Well, that’s how I got involved. When I was at a conference in Denver last year, I was approached by a member of a secret gay organization. Actually,” he added with a giggle, “we met online for a hookup and it was only afterwards that we got to talking.”

“OK... a secret gay organization...” I looked at him dubiously. This was getting stranger and stranger.

“Believe it or not, Chris, it is true. There are more gay and lesbian scientists than you might think, and we were all getting tired of having to fight tooth and nail for every little right. And the way the country was going, getting more conservative year by year, we felt there was a really chance we might be going backward, losing the rights that we did manage to win. And this is nothing compared to countries like Uganda and Iran!

So, a group of us had decided enough was enough. This was several years ago, mind you. They started doing focused research on radio wave transmissions and how they could affect people’s behavior. A few members worked for the NSA and had been involved in black programs in that area, so we already had a leg up. I myself was recruited towards the end, mostly because my adviser at UC Berkeley had just made some groundbreaking discoveries in neuroscience. Finally, after many months of work, we felt we were ready. Essentially, we uploaded a program to the US military and civilian satellites. From there, the program, which is similar to a computer virus, replicated itself to computers, smartphones, etc., and caused them to broadcast a signal that piggybacks on top of radio and TV broadcasts. It even piggybacks on top of wireless computer signals. It manifests itself as a high frequency sound and modifies the behavior of anybody who is exposed to it—basically, converting them into totally uninhibited, nudist gay or lesbian sluts.

With the majority of the world using some kind of wireless equipment, smartphone, or computer, we were certain of reaching 89% of the world’s population. For the rest, we have plans (already in motion) to get them exposed and converted as well.”

“But you were out there too! You were acting the same as everyone else!” I came back with disbelief.

“Well, yes, " Justin replied. “We never wanted to take over the world. We just wanted the world to be more like somewhere we would want to live. So, yes, we are converted by the broadcast also. But, hey, who wouldn’t want to live in a world where all the guys are naked and sex happens 24/7?”

“So what happened to me and how come we are not acting like sluts right now?” I asked.

“Well, here is the only drawback to our plan. A very small percentage of individuals, like yourself, are able to perceive the broadcast. It gives them a headache and, as a consequence, they are not affected by it to the same degree as most people. We knew that when we activated our plan. Consequently, the broadcast also includes instructions to identify such people and immediately call 911 (or 999, or whatever the emergency number is in the country). Emergency personnel, in their turn, are instructed to check with their superiors in such cases. Since we have infiltrated many government structures, we get involved and we take remedial action.”

“I still have all my memories and intelligence, you know, " he added when he saw my look of disbelief. “When Jim called 911 and they came to the store, I just jumped on the ambulance and asked them to bring you to this facility, which is insulated from the effects of the broadcast.”

“I see...” I said slowly. My head was still reeling. It sounded fantastic, like a science fiction movie or a bad erotic story, and yet, I couldn’t deny the evidence of the last few hours. If nothing else, the soreness in my ass was proof enough that all this was indeed real.

“So what happens now?” I asked.

Justin immediately became more serious. “Well, that depends on you”, he said. “The headache is mostly due to the fact that your mind is subconsciously rejecting the instructions in the broadcast. Now that you know the truth, you have a choice. If you accept this new reality and stop fighting the broadcast instructions, the headache will go away and you will be just another happy, fulfilled slut. If not, then the only solution is to burn out most of your cerebral functions. You will still be a slut, but your cognitive functions will flat-line. Essentially, you will turn into a mindless mimbo.”

“What?!” I struggled against my bonds. “Who the hell gave you the right to make that decision?” I shouted angrily.

Justin looked sympathetic. “Chris, " he said, “I know this is tough, but think about it. It is really not my decision, it is yours. All you have to do is fully and completely accept the broadcast. It is not even that hard. I know all the kink that you are into. This should be like a dream come true for you!

If on the other hand you don’t accept it, then what is there to do? You can’t just go out the way you are! The headaches would get gradually worse until you became catatonic from the pain, went into a coma, and died. So, you see, there isn’t much choice in this. Be reasonable.”

“Justin, you really went off the deep end on this. You can’t force the world to change to suit you, " I said.

Justin looked smug. “Well, we kinda did”, he replied.

I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes. This couldn’t be happening.

“So how do you know if I accepted the broadcast or not?” I asked wearily.

“Well, it’s very simple.” Justin replied brightly. “In a moment, I am going to place some headphones on your head. They will beam the broadcast to you. Since the intensity will be much higher than it is outside, one of two things will happen. If you accept the broadcast, you won’t notice anything, I will remove the headphones and we will both walk out of here into an amazing, fun world. If you don’t, then, because of the intensity of the broadcast, the reasoning parts of your brain will shut down, and you will walk out of here a happy, fulfilled, mimbo.”

I looked at him in horror. I couldn’t believe this was happening. He got up, went to the lab table and got a set of wraparound headphones, like the ones audio buffs use. I squirmed in my bonds but couldn’t move. “Behave!” Justin said sternly and put the headphones on. He went back to the table and flipped a switch. I closed my eyes and prayed.

* * *

I walked down 5th Street and made a right on Folsom, on my way to my job at The Powerhouse. Ever since The Change (as people were calling it), many bars had expanded to include full-service whorehouses. Even though sex was so free and available, people with specialized interests found it more convenient to go somewhere where they knew they could meet people who understood their needs and would cater to them. The Powerhouse specialized in extreme kink and S&M. I already had an interest in bondage before, but after my interview with Justin, I had pretty much lost all my inhibitions and had consequently become The Powerhouse’s star slut and all around submissive bottom boi. At least that’s my boss said and I knew he was always right.

It was kind of far from my house to work, but I enjoyed walking it because I knew I would always get some dick on the way. I just loved getting my ass stuffed. There is nothing better than the feeling of fresh cum dribbling down my thigh—except of course for a thick pulsing dick splashing cum in my ass or in my whore mouth. I had started to acquire some regulars on my route, store owners or salesmen or cab drivers who just needed quick relief and knew that I was always good for it. And my leather collar and nipple clamps were advertisement enough for those who did not yet know me that I was available for use.

Today was no exception. I had cut through the mall on Market Street on the way and gotten fucked on one of the slings at Wilson’s Leather (ha ha, get it? it’s not just for handbags anymore!). It was one of the customers, and he liked it so much he bought the sling on the spot—cum stains and all. I even got a commission for it—or at least that’s my friend there told me. I think his name is John... but I don’t know too much about names anymore, there are so many of them and it’s so hard keeping track, so I call them all John. They don’t seem to mind.

Of course, I don’t have much use for money. I eat so much cum that I don’t really get that hungry, and I get all the dick I need right here in the city, so why travel? Of course, it might be nice to go to Rio for Carnaval, get gangbanged on one of the carnival floats by those hot Brazilian boys. But every time I start to think of it, somebody waves a dick in front of my face or sticks it up my ass and I get distracted.

I’m almost at work now and I can see a line of guys waiting to get in. Today is the Folsom Street Fair, so it is packed. You would think, with all the sex going on outside, that nobody would be interested in paying for it, but that just goes to show what human nature is like. I’m almost late, because getting through the crowds took a while, even though I had planned for it. I got grabbed a few times, then was made to take part in a flogging demonstration. The crowd cheered when I came without touching myself, just from the flogging. I almost made it past the fisting booth, but then someone grabbed me and it looked like I was going to be there a while, but fortunately my boss Justin came and rescued me.

I really like Justin. He’s a tough boss, but I kinda like that now. I didn’t know he had it in him when we were working at the Armani store before, but he really knows how to push my buttons—not that they’re that hard to find, ha ha, with the nipple clamps and the chain hanging from them. They’ve gotten pretty big, too, from all the twisting and squeezing. But, anyway, Justin takes good care of me. I’m so horny all the time that if he didn’t make me take a break once in a while, to eat and drink, I think I would just go until I dropped. He even lets me live with him, and he manages all my money. Of course I help out, with the cooking and cleaning. Yesterday I cleaned the whole bathroom just with my tongue in under an hour. Justin was so impressed he rewarded me by letting me sleep in his bed. I was so happy, especially when he spooned me from behind and stuck his dick in my ass. There is nothing I love better than going to sleep with a dick stretching my hole and a hot guy’s arm cradling me against his chest.

Justin got me from the fisting booth and reminded me that I had to be at work. I’m not sure I could see the point. I mean, what’s the difference, getting fisted in the booth or in the bar? But Justin said I had to go, so I went.

Inside the bar, past the cashier, all the customers were in a party mood, most of them drunk. One of my regulars, another John (ha ha), always likes to felch the cum from my ass, so he makes sure to stay by the door when I’m due to come in, ‘coz he knows I’ll have some for him. Then I took my place in the toilet and drank piss for about an hour. It’s kinda boring, because I’m not allowed to suck on the dicks, but everybody has to do it. And I do like the taste, usually, so it’s not too bad. Then I had to take a leak, so I used one of the other sluts. I like that, because it makes me feel connected, like a daisy chain of piss—that sounds kinda gross, huh? LOL

After the toilets, I cleaned myself out. There wasn’t much, but Justin says a clean boi is a good boi, and a good boi gets fucked more, so... Then I head down to the orgy room. That’s my favorite part. It’s always dark and you never know who you’re with. Because of the S&M theme, I made sure Justin put my handcuffs and hood on. Pretty soon, I found myself on my back with two dicks in my pussy. One top was lying face up underneath me and the other was leaning on me. They were both pretty big, so I was proud of being able to take them both. The guy on top was nice and hairy, and every so often he would lean down and kiss me or spit in my mouth. I never knew which he was going to do, even though I tried to guess—and of course I couldn’t see anything because of the darkness and the hood. The guy underneath me held me in a bear hug. Every so often, he would nip at my neck. Because of our position, he couldn’t move very much, but he must have enjoyed it because, when the guy on top started cumming, he started bucking his hips up and cumming also. Of course I always cum when somebody cums inside me, so I got going too.

I spent some more time in the orgy room. I rimmed a few guys and I even fucked one, though it’s not my thing. But the customer is always right! At least that’s what Justin says. Then Justin got me and I went to the next station. It’s funny, Justin does not do this for any of the other sluts, so I guess I’m special.

After a few hours, I was bruised and filthy with cum, piss, and sweat. I had stripe marks all over my back, down to my thighs. I felt so tired and yet soooo good. I took a quick shower, then Justin drove us home. Of course, I’m not allowed to sit in the car, but the trunk is pretty comfortable and I like the darkness. I guess it reminds me of something.

I still don’t know whether the machine destroyed my brain or not. I can still think as well as before. It’s just that I don’t see much point to thinking too much. I mean, it’s not like there’s much to think about when you’re milking a cock with your mouth or your hole. All you have to do is enjoy the sensation of being used like a slut, like a mimbo. It’s the best feeling in the world!

THE END (for now?)