The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Year’s Babe

“We’re falling behind, James.”

“Don’t you think I know that?”

“Well if you know it, then what are you doing about it?”

“I have teams of people out there now looking for her.”

There was no doubt who the her was even though James and Carissa had no idea who she was. It was just that they’d know her when they saw her.

“I’m just telling you, we’re running out of time.”

“Are you ready on your side?”

“We’re getting there,” Carissa said.

“So what you’re telling me is you’re not ready either.”

“What I’m telling you is that we’re getting there. We’ll be ready when she comes, but we have to have her here for my side to move forward.”

“I know that and my guys are working on it.”

“Tell them to work harder.”

James could understand Carissa’s stress. It was a tradition of the wizarding world that with the dawn of a new year, they’d go out and find themselves someone that they could fuck. They’d empty the girl’s mind and then they’d turn her into a little fuck toy. It was a spell that lasted for the duration of that year but regrettably, even after it had worn off, the woman was still left somewhat mentally deficient and somewhat libidinally overenhanced. Usually, they’d found ‘her’ by now. They couldn’t just pick anyone but there were signs they had to look for. James had had teams out there looking for the girl but so far, no luck.

* * *

Craig had his wand out. He didn’t like to take it out when he was out about the Norms but this was a special case. He was sure he had a line on a possible for the celebration. Actually, it was more than that. More like a probable, really.

The door to the girl’s apartment opened easily. Locks were, of course, no problem to him, and he stepped into the apartment.

A spell of invisibility kept his presence a secret. The Norms couldn’t see him when he was cloaked like this but it was a pain to have to keep the spell in effect. Still, it was what was required of him so the spell stayed where it was.

The girl wasn’t in the main area of the apartment nor was she in the kitchen. Most likely the bedroom then. He moved in that direction.

That’s where she was, all right. She was in the bedroom sitting at the computer. Craig smiled. The girl had some porn on her computer. She was turning out to be an even better choice than he’d thought she’d be. Craig pointed his wand at the girl. “Conjasti,” he said.

The effect on the girl at the computer was immediate. “I am so fucking horny,” the girl said and without waiting, she pulled her skirt up and she started rubbing her hand between her legs.

Craig was interested. God damn. This girl was definitely hot. He wouldn’t have minded having his hand down inside his pants and he wouldn’t have minded pulling on his cock.

She’d certainly responded well to the first invocation of the spell, but lots of Norms did that. The question was how she would take the next invocation of the spell. “Conjasti,” he said again.

The girl pulled her panties to one side and she let her fingers slide up inside her pussy. “God, I am so fucking horny,” the girl said. “I need a fucking man.”

Not bad, the wizard thought. Not bad at all. Actually pretty damned good, to be honest. Damn. This girl was making him fucking horny. After this was over, he was going to have to go out, and get himself fucked, but as good as the girl’s reactions were, they still were not good enough. “Conjasti,” he said yet again.

“God damn,” the girl moaned as her fingers worked her little clitty. “I really need to make myself cum.”

It was so fucking hot, Craig thought. It was so fucking hot that without even thinking about what he was doing, he reached inside his pants and he took hold of his cock. Hell, the girl couldn’t see him so why the hell not.

“I need to fucking cum,” the girl moaned as she rubbed her pussy even harder.

No more spells now, the wizard told himself as he pulled on his cock. She was either going to cum or she wasn’t. It was all up to her now.

She was rubbing her pussy even as he pulled on his cock. “I need to cum,” she said.

Craig was thinking the very same thing. It was a good thing that she couldn’t see him. He pulled on his cock even harder.

“I’m going to cum,” the girl moaned.

So was he, Craig told himself.

“I’m going to ... to ... oh fuck.”

Craig groaned as his cock started to cum. Oh geez. This girl was so fucking hot.

Craig moved back through the apartment and only when he was back out in the hallway did he remove his spell of invisibility. I’ve got to report back to James, the wizard told himself, but I think we’ve got a winner here.

* * *

“Finally,” James said when Craig reported in. “What’d you do with her?”

“Nothing much. Just hit her with a spell of masturbation,” Craig said, “but the girl responded like a champ.”

“Hmm. I guess we need to take her to the next level then.”

Craig grinned. “I was kind of hoping you’d say that.”

“I’ll just bet you were. What’d you say the girl’s name was again?”

“It’s Cherry. Cherry Nash.”

“How about we see how she does when she’s not by herself.”

Craig grinned again. “I thought you’d never ask.”

* * *

She was sitting in a bookstore when Craig came upon her again. It appeared for all the world as if this was a chance meeting but it wasn’t. She was sitting at a table, sipping on a latte and reading a magazine when Craig sidled up to her. “Is this chair taken?” he asked.

She looked up at him with an air of disinterest and she shook her head.

Craig took the seat. This was the hard part, the wizard told himself. He didn’t really want to use his wand in a crowded venue like this but it appeared he had no choice. The first thing though was to get her attention. “You come here often?” he asked.

The girl sighed and she looked up. “Sometimes,” she said.

“Me, too,” Craig said. “I guess I just haven’t seen you before because I would have remembered you if I had.”

The girl smiled just a little. “Are you trying to say you think I’m pretty.”

“I don’t know,” Craig said. “I suppose that all depends.”

“Depends? Depends on what?”

“Depends on which answer you like better.”

“I’d like you to be honest with me.”

“Well then yes, I think you’re kind of hot.”

“You do, do ya?”

Craig had his wand out under the table. “Sure,” he said. “I like you,” and then under his breath, he muttered, “Cumtassi.”

“Did you say something?”

“Um, no. Why?”

“Must be me because I thought I heard you say something.”

Craig hardly even paid attention to the fact that she’d seemed to have heard at least some part of the spell being cast. Damn, she was cute, but what he really needed was to see if the spell had done its job. By now, she should be getting kind of hot. “I ... um ... I think you’re kind of cute,” he said.

“I was thinking the very same thing about you.”

“You know what?”

“What?”

“I’d really like to fuck you.”

“I think I’d like that, too.”

Damn, Craig thought. The girl was hot just like she was supposed to be. This was going to be so easy. “Should we go to your place or mine?”

“Let’s go to mine,” the girl said.

“Easy,” the wizard told himself. Really easy.

The girl led the wizard back to her apartment and Craig had to remember that he needed to pretend he hadn’t been there before although as turned on as the girl was, that may not have been that big of an issue.

“This is my place,” she said after a short drive to her apartment.

“Should we go inside?”

“Of course. I want you to.”

She opened the door and she led him inside but as soon as the door was closed, she was pushing Craig up against the dining room table. “You know, you are so hot.”

“So are you.”

Her hand reached down to stroke the front of his pants. “Is this as hard as it feels like?” she asked.

“We’ll just have to see to find out.”

“I guess you’re right,” the girl said with a grin as she dropped to her knees.

Oh my God, the wizard thought as the girl unbuckled his belt. Oh fuck yeah. This was exactly what he wanted her to do.

Her hand extracted his cock from his pants. “It looks like you are this hard,” she said.

Craig groaned as the girl leaned forward and then let her mouth slip around his cock. “Oh fuck yeah,” he moaned. Oh fuck, that was good.

“I see you like this.”

“Yes.”

“I like it, too, but you know what I like even better?”

“W-what?”

“I like it better when a man drives his cock into my tight, little pussy. Do you want to see my pussy?”

Somewhere along the way, Craig realized he’d lost control but knowing that and doing something about it were two different issues and dammit, he really did want to see her pussy. “Y-y-yeah,” he stammered. “Yeah, I want to see it.”

The girl stood. “We don’t really need to go to my bedroom, do we?”

Craig wasn’t sure what the girl was talking about but then the girl was unbuttoning her jeans and she was pushing them down past her hips.

“We don’t need to go to my bedroom,” the girl said again as she removed her jeans and then as she slipped off her panties. “You can do me right here.”

Fuck yeah, Craig thought, but he’d kind of like to see her tits.

Almost as if on cue, the girl pulled her top off and she dropped it on the floor. “What do you think?” the now naked girl asked. “Am I good enough to fuck?”

Craig pulled himself up off the table. Was she good enough to fuck? Fuck yeah. He turned the girl around and he bent her over the table.

“I think I’ll take that as a yes,” the girl murmured as she felt the man come up behind her and then she moaned as she felt his cock slip between her legs. “Oh God, yes,” she moaned. “Yes.”

He knew he should take it slower but Craig just couldn’t help himself. It was as if having finally got himself between the girl’s legs, he was incapable of stopping himself or of even slowing down. In fact, any thought of slowing down just resulted in renewed effort.

“Oh God, yes,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

And Craig did exactly that until he felt the cum surge up inside his cock and in that instant, he buried himself between her legs.

“Oh my God,” the girl cooed. “Oh my God. You’re cumming in me. Oh my God. I love it.”

Finally it seemed, Craig was able to get control of himself. What had he done, he wondered. It was almost as if he didn’t have any control but then hey, the girl was cute, and she wanted it, and it was all for a good cause, wasn’t it?

“Are you going to fuck me again?” the girl asked.

It was all for a good cause, Craig told himself. “Sure,” he said. “I’ll fuck you again.”

* * *

“So how’d it go?”

“I told you. I thought we had a winner.”

“Yeah, and?”

“And so far,” Craig said, “I’m sticking by that answer.”

“What are you going to do next?”

“I thought I’d take Timmy with me and see how he does. You know, another pair of eyes on the subject.”

“You sure he’s ready?”

“Hey, I’ll be right there and he’s got to get some experience sometime, and besides, we have to see how she’ll do in groups.”

“You got that right,” James agreed.

“So if she does okay with Timmy and me, I’ll bring her in.”

“Let me know before you do because we have to be ready for her.”

“I’ll let you know.”

* * *

Craig and Timmy were back at the bookstore again. “You understand what we’re going to do?” Craig asked.

Timmy nodded. “You’re going to talk to her but I’m supposed to be ready to kind of ... you know, to work my way in.”

Craig nodded. “That’s about it. I figured once I got her going, you can join in too.”

“Cool.”

Craig looked at the junior wizard and he nodded. “I guess you got it. The whole idea is to see how she handles a different guy.”

“I know.”

“Well all right then, let’s go.”

The two of them walked through the bookstore almost as if moving aimlessly but in point of fact, they were homing in on their quarry.

“Hey,” Craig said. “Would you look who we have here. It’s Cherry, right?”

The girl looked up from the latte she’d been drinking and recognition dawned in her eyes. “Hey,” she said. “How are you doing?”

“Not too bad. Yourself?”

“I just came down here to see if they had my favorite mag in but they don’t. Tomorrow, maybe, they said.”

“That sucks.”

“Yeah, but it gave me an excuse to come get a latte.”

“You needed an excuse?”

The girl laughed. “Now that you mention it, no. Who’s your friend?”

Perfect. Just perfect. He wasn’t even going to have to work Timmy into the conversation because she’d already done it for him. “This? This here is Timmy.”

Craig hoped the kid wasn’t going to zap her while she was saying hello. That was just in plain bad taste, but the kid had enough sense not to do that. “Hi,” he said.

“Hey. So what are you guys doing here?”

“I was looking to for a bit of specialized literature and Timmy decided to tag along,” Craig lied.

“Did you find what you were looking for?”

Craig shook his head. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the kid with his wand out. Careful, he wanted to say but there was no way to say it without drawing attention to the kid so he instead tried to draw the girl’s attention to him. “You know,” he said, “I was hoping to see you here.”

“You were?”

“Yeah. I was thinking about what we did last time we met.”

The girl’s eyes twinkled. “You were, were you? I take it you had fun.”

“I think you know I did. At least I hope you do.”

“And yet you brought a friend. Is it because you were thought maybe we needed a chaperone?”

Come on, kid, Craig was thinking. Go ahead. Do it. He smiled at Cherry. “I don’t know. What do you think? You think maybe we need a chaperone?”

Cherry smiled back. “Maybe that or an accomplice.”

That caught Craig by surprise. “What? Are you talking about a threesome?”

And it was then that the kid struck.

The girl hardly seemed fazed by the spell. She just grinned back at Craig. “You said it. I didn’t, but now that you’ve said it, I’m thinking maybe you’re onto something.”

Hardly a surprise, Craig thought. The kid had done good with that spell. “You little mynx,” he said.

“Hey. If the shoe fits. So what do you guys say?”

Craig turned to Timmy but the way the kid was staring at the girl, it was obvious he was up for it. “I think the kid’s up for it.”

Cherry raised her eyebrows. “You think so, do you?”

Craig nodded at the kid. “Just look at him,” he said.

The girl looked at Timmy. “What about it? You think you and your friend can take care of me?”

“Y-y-yeah.”

“Well then, how about you boys follow me home.”

“You did good,” Craig said when the two of them were alone in the car.

“Huh.”

“You did good with the spell. You really got her good.”

“Oh. Yeah.”

“So you going to be okay with fucking her?”

“Oh yeah.”

“You down for this?”

“Oh yeah. I’m so down for it.”

* * *

“So how’d it go?” James asked.

“The kid did good.”

“Did he?”

“Hell yeah. I was a little bit worried about it but the kid came through like a pro. I mean as soon as we got her home, he was all over her. I hate to admit it, but he was kind of leaving me in the dust.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Before I knew it, Timmy and Cherry had their clothes off and I was still pretty much dressed and there was the kid sliding between her legs and eating her out and there she was just urging him on.”

“Was she now?”

“I think she was teasing him a bit but she was totally taking it. You know the stuff. Lick me, baby. Eat my pussy. Is your dick hard, baby. I know it is. I want you to stick it in my pussy. That type of stuff.”

“Okay.”

“And Timmy wasn’t about to wait around for a second invitation. He was right there to stick his cock in the girl’s pussy. I practically had to fight to get my way in. To be honest, if you asked me, I think I was kind of extraneous.”

“Interesting.”

“Yeah? How so?”

“Nothing. Just interesting.”

“So what do you think?”

“About what?”

“Did she pass your test?”

“Yeah.”

“Anything else you want to do with her?”

“You mean any other tests to run?”

James nodded.

Craig shook his head. “I got nothing else. I think she’s good.”

“Me, too,” James agreed. “She sounds good to me, too. Let’s bring her in. You think you can get her here?”

“Yup.”

“I wouldn’t use your wand if I were you.”

“Why not?”

“I just wouldn’t.”

Craig shrugged. “Okay. I’ll do it.”

* * *

“I got some friends I think you should meet.”

“Yeah,” Cherry had asked. “What’s so special about them?”

Craig’s hand was itching to go for his wand but James had told him no so he put the thought aside. “My friends are like you and me,” he said.

“Yeah? How so?”

“My friends like sex.”

Cherry grinned. “Now you’re talking. What is it? Like a swingers party or something?”

There was something odd about that, Craig thought. “Yeah, something like that. You want to meet them?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I like sex as much as the next nympho girl, but I like to know the guy I’m having fun with.”

“I know, but I think you’d like my friends. You want to meet them?”

The girl shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Come on. It’ll be fun. If you don’t like it, we can go, but I think it’ll be fun. Come on. Let’s go.”

“Okay, but if I don’t like it, we can go, right?”

“Sure. Just give the word if you want to go.”

“Then sure. Let’s go.”

* * *

Carissa couldn’t help but chortle when she heard that they finally had a candidate. The wizardess had been working on the spell and she was ready to go. All she needed was the vic—the candidate. She hoped she’d get to eat the girl’s pussy out before it got filled up with cum.

“When’s she going to be here?” Carissa asked.

“Should be any moment now,” James said. “From what Craig said, they were on the way.”

“I can’t wait.”

“Geez, Carissa. Put a sock in it. She’ll be here.”

“I know but I’ve been so worried we weren’t going to find her.”

“Yeah but we did.”

Almost as if on cue, Craig and Cherry showed up. “Hey, guys,” he said. “Cherry, I want to introduce you to a couple of my friends. This is James. He’s the leader of our little group here, and Carissa here, well she can be a bitch every now and then, but she’s okay.”

“You better watch your mouth, buster,” Carissa said haughtily. “I am not a bitch.”

Craig grinned. “I meant it in a nice way,” he said.

Carissa wasn’t amused. “There’s not a nice way to call someone a bitch, buster.”

“Guys, guys, guys,” James said soothingly. “Let’s be nice. We have a guest.”

Craig nodded but Carissa wasn’t so easily mollified. On the other hand, she wasn’t all that concerned with what their guest thought because in just a few moments, their guest wouldn’t be thinking about anything at all. “Let’s get this the fuck over with,” Carissa said. “The new year is almost here.”

She pointed her wand at the woman. “Inobli.”

“What the fuck are you doing?” Cherry asked.

Carissa looked at the girl. That wasn’t the right response she told herself. She was just supposed to ... to ...

To what, the wizardess asked herself. The girl was supposed to do what?

She should hit her with another spell, Carissa thought, only she couldn’t remember what spell she was supposed to use.

A man was talking to her. “Carissa?” the man asked. “Carissa? Are you okay?”

James, the wizardess remembered. His name was ... his name was James.

Wait a minute. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

What was wrong was that she couldn’t figure out what was wrong but more than that, what was wrong was she needed to fuck. She needed it bad.

“Carissa? Are you okay?”

Okay? Sure, she was okay. She was just fine and she was without a care in the world unless of course, one counted getting her pussy fucked. She needed that. She needed it a lot. Perhaps, James might ...

“Carissa?”

Perhaps she might, hmm, maybe just run her hand over the front of his pants. Just for a little peek anyway. She just wanted to see what he had inside there.

“Carissa, no!”

No. Why no? She needed to fuck. She needed it bad.

“Carissa, no. You need to save it.”

Save it? Save it for what? She wanted to give it away. She wanted to give it away as often as possible.

“You need to save it for tonight.”

For tonight? Why the heck did she have to save it for tonight? She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck right now.

It was the last thought she had before everything went dark.

James looked at Cherry. “You can go,” he told her.

Cherry looked confused. “I don’t understand. What the heck’s the matter with her?”

James looked at the girl. “I think your services will no longer be required.”

“But I thought—”

“I know what you thought, but you can go. Your services are no longer required.”

Cherry shrugged. “I don’t know what’s wrong with you guys but you guys are weird,” and with that, the girl got up and left leaving Craig and James alone with Carissa.

“What just went on here?” Craig asked after Cherry had left.

“You mean you don’t know?”

Craig shook his head.

James nodded at the door through which Cherry had left. “Your friend there is a reflecticant.”

“A reflecticant?”

James nodded. “Your friend is a very dangerous woman. She’s immune to spells or at least to spells applied directly to her. Any spell that one tries to use against her gets reflected back on the person who cast it.”

“But ... but how can that be? I tested her.”

“Did you now or did you only think you did?”

“I don’t understand.”

“If you cast a spell to make her horny, it would bounce back on you and most reflecticants are naturally horny as it is. If you were more interested in getting inside her panties than in keeping your mind on your work, how would you know if she passed your test?”

“But I tested her.”

“Did you fuck her?”

Craig stayed silent.

“Did you fuck her?”

“Well yeah.”

“So how can you say you tested her?”

Craig tried to say something but in the end, the best he could do was shrug.

“So you didn’t really test her.”

“I guess. So what are we going to do?”

“Do?”

“About the new year’s party.”

“What about it?”

“We don’t have a New Year’s Babe.”

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

* * *

Carissa was awake again. Of course, for that matter, she couldn’t remember when it was she’d gone to sleep but she was awake again.

She was nude, too. She couldn’t remember when she’d taken off her clothes but she must have taken off her clothes because she was completely naked.

“Are you ready?” a man was asking her.

Carissa had the feeling she should know the man but for the life of her, she just couldn’t seem to remember his name but then that was hardly surprising. She seemed to be having trouble remembering almost anything at all. “Ready?” she asked.

James smiled. “Are you ready to get fucked?”

“Am I ready to what?”

“Are you ready to get fucked?”

“I ... I—”

“It is why you’re here, you know.”

“It is?”

“Of course. We need a new year’s babe to help us welcome in the new year. You think you’re up to it?”

“What do I have to do?”

“Baby, it’s real easy. All you have to do is to be a brainless, little fuck toy. Do you think you can do that?

There was something about that. She wasn’t supposed to be brainless, she tried to tell herself, but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember why.

“Something wrong?”

“I ... I’m ... I don’t think I’m supposed to be here.”

“You don’t?” the man asked. “Where do you think you should be?”

“I ... I don’t know. It just seems like—”

“Like you should be on the other end of the wand?”

Carissa nodded. That was it. That was it exactly.

James smiled as he took out his wand. “That’s just a residual memory,” he said, “but that’s easily taken care of. Now, if you’ll just look at me.”

Carissa did and she heard the man speaking in a language she was sure she was supposed to understand, but ...

But her eyes went wide. There was no reason for her to think. There was no reason for her to think about anything at all.

She was a fuck toy. That’s all she was. There was no need to think except to think about who was going to get to use her next. She was a fuck toy.

“So are you ready?” the man asked.

Of course she was ready, she told the man. After all, she was a New Years Babe and she needed to be fucked. Why wouldn’t she be ready for that?