The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The News

Glenwood Ohio is a small town tucked away as if in the northwest corner of the state. The town is the county seat with a population of 3,000. On March 5th 2012, everything changed. The day started out like any other. There was still a light blanket of snow on the ground, and the temperature was around 40 degrees. I was still fairly new to Glenwood having just graduated college with a degree in journalism. The job market was tough and after a few weeks of looking I landed at KGWA. A small station in Glenwood. I was the station’s lone anchor. Their previous one had just retired at age 76. The station ran news at 6:00 and 10:00. So far there had been nothing major to report on. In fact, the biggest or at least most interesting story I had done to that point was a tie between a story about new uniforms for the high school baseball team, and a bar fight that caused 600 dollars of damage.

On the day of March 5th I rolled out of bed around noon. My hours varied from one day to the next, depending on if I had to go out and report on a story. If I didn’t, I reported to the station at 2 and began preparing to do the 6 & 10 news. After taking a shower, and shaving my tone legs, I browsed through my closet for something to wear. I decided on a skirt suit. The skirt and jacket were light cream colored. Under the jacket I wore a white, short sleeve; buttoned blouse .I completed the look with a pair of simple closed toed heels. Usually I wore my mid shoulder length, light auburn hair in a ponytail or bun. However, I just had it done the day before at the beauty shop and decided to keep it down.

“Shit,” I said aloud upon seeing the clock. “I am going to be late!” I threw on a coat, rushed out the door and slid into my 2006 PT Cruiser. Even though 40 degrees was nice for a March day, it still felt very cold on my freshly shaven, bare legs. I was asked on numerous occasions why I didn’t wear tights or pantyhose to shield my legs a bit from the cold. The answer was simple. I would rather deal with the cold than wear hosiery of any kind. I hated it, when I was still living at home in my youth and teen years my mother always made me wear hose and tights. Because of that, I developed a loathing for nylon.

“It’s another slow day,” my boss said as I walked into the station. “Sarah has your notes. Since it has been a slow day, we are going to focus on some national stuff for the anchor segment along with milking what we can out of a couple small pieces from town. Weather and sports will fill out the difference.”

“Ok Trent,” I replied. I went to my small office. Sarah was sitting there waiting for me. She really didn’t have much of an on-air role. Trent was her dad and got her a job at the station. Sarah was an 18 year old high school senior. She was going to attend college for journalism in the fall. Since her last 2 periods of the school day were study halls, she was allowed to leave early on days she had to work. “So,” I said to Sarah,” what are the small pieces of local stuff your dad was talking about?”

“Nothing great,” she answered, “Mrs. Johnson won the baking contest at the senior center, and Harry Carson announced that he’s going to oppose Mayor Bradley in the next election.”

Sarah and I went through the notes for those stories and decided on what national events to use for the next 3 hours. At 5:00 Trent burst into my office. “I just got a call from Roger Lewis,” he announced, “He says that a meteor about the size of a beach ball landed in his field. “So,” I said, “does anyone else have a beat on this?”

Trent shook his head, “no, if we can get a scoop then let’s do it. The only problem is that Brad called in sick. I have to fill his job with sports. It’s too late for you to get to Roger’s farm and back before 6, and Connie has a possible snow storm to report on. If this was a sure thing I would risk leaving us shorthanded, but it also could be Roger blowing smoke. So I don’t know who I can send out without leaving us thin here.”

“Send Sarah,” I suggested, “she can handle it.”

Trent pondered for a few moments, and then agreed to send his daughter to the Lewis farm. When 6:00 hit I was at the news desk. “Good evening,” I said into the camera, “I’m Rachel Williams with the KGWA news at 6.” After going through a couple national stories I got the signal that Sarah was ready with her report. “We have breaking news,” I said, trying to add some flare to the story. “Sarah Smith is at the Roger Lewis farm where earlier today a beach ball size meteor crashed.”

The feed then went to Sarah who was standing in front of the object. Since she had come from school, her attire was a decent looking red blouse and a pair of nice jeans. Despite this fact, the youth looked amazing, with her shoulder length, burnet hair moving with the mild breeze. “Thank you Rachel,” Sarah said, “behind me is a meteor. According to Roger Brown, the object appeared out of nowhere in the southwest sky before quickly plummeting to the field. As you can see, it is very plain looking and resembles a large rock.”

Just then the meteor began to glow green. This startled Sarah and she jumped back. “Are you ok?” I asked her through my microphone link to her.”

“Yeah,” she responded,” the glowing shocked me. I….”

Sarah’s voice trailed off, as she turned towards the glowing meteor. She then began to slowly move towards the object as if in a trance. “Sarah, are you ok, Sarah?” She did not respond. She just continued to walk towards the green glow. Her cameraman had seen enough. He placed the camera on the ground but failed to turn it off. I signaled for the crew at the station to turn off the feed but Trent refused. He mouthed the words “Pure gold.”

Just before the cameraman got to her, Sarah reached out and touched the glowing meteor. Upon her touch, it cracked open and a green mist shot out. The mist threw Sarah and her cameraman to the ground. This also caused the feed to be lost.

With the signal lost, the broadcast went back to me. Trent was running around in the production room trying to regain contact with Sarah. Knowing that we were still on the air I continued with the news for appearance sake. “It seems as if we have lost the feed folks, I’m sure they will be ok. With a look at the weather, here is Connie Miller.”

Connie did the weather flawlessly and sent the broadcast to a commercial break. When we returned to air we got word that the feed to Sarah was back. “Ok folks,” I said, “We have reestablished the signal to Sarah Smith. We will go to that now. When the feed came up, I was shocked to see the meteor. It was still glowing but the crack and mist were both gone. The broadcast has also moved. It appeared that the rock was in concrete floored room. Suddenly Sarah stepped in front of the camera. Here appearance was shocking. She was sheathed in what looked to be a nylon body stocking from the neck down. The only parts of her not encased in the silky material were her hands and head. In addition to this, Sarah’s eyes had a green glow in them.

“Nylon is wonderful,” she said with a sultry, seductive tone in her voice. “It is so sexy and wonderful. All must become nylon and experience how wonderful it is.” She then reached out and touched the glowing meteor. Once again, it cracked and shot out the green mist. This time Sarah was not knocked down. She seductively laughed as the mist surrounded her as if she was a queen bee and the mist her drones. It was then that the camera shifted to the door of the room. Sarah walked back into view, surrounded by a cloud of mist that trailed off, back toward the meteor. Sarah opened the door, and to all of our surprise, a sign that said KGWA was on the outside half of it.

“Holy shit,” Trent yelled from the production room, “She is the basement!”

Before any of us could get out, the building was filled with green mist. I seated in my chair at the news desk when the mist reached me. Within seconds I began to feel very turned on. It felt as if my whole body was being expertly massaged. The pleasure grew and a soft moan escaped my throat. “What’s going on? I feel so horny.” A surge of pleasure coursed through my body, it was so intense that I instinctively grabbed my thighs in an attempt to brace myself. Upon doing this I felt it, soft, silky nylon was now encasing my lower body.

“No,” I cried out, “I will not allow this to happen. I hate nylon!” As if it heard, or could feel my resistance, the sheer fabric between my legs tightened and began to massage my sex. In addition to this, the nylon kept rising, Inching up my torso. Overcome with pleasure now I suddenly began to hear a feminine voice in my head.

“Become nylon and obey,” the voice chanted over and over. “Become nylon and obey.”

“I have to fight this,” I gasped between my moans of pleasure, “I can’t give in, have to resist. However, despite my little spurts of will power, my body continued to become encased in silky, tan, nylon. With pure pleasure coursing through my body, I began to shed my clothing. The first items to go were the jacket and blouse. After unbuttoning both, I let them slide off my nylon covered shoulders and onto the floor. Next to go was the skirt which I slowly eased down off my waist. From there it slowly slid down the sheer fabric to my ankles. Once there, I simple stepped out of it. The nylon now encased my body from my neck down, just as it had done to Sarah. Despite this fact, I was still trying to resist. I squeezed my head screaming, “I will not submit, I will not give in!”

It was at this point that I looked around. I had been so distracted by what was happening to my body that I had failed to notice Connie, Trent, and the production crew. They had all been affected by the mist as well. However, unlike me, it looked like they were fully submitted. Their eyes glowed green, just like Sarah’s. I quickly looked right towards a mirror on the wall. My eyes were still my own. However, every few seconds a wave of pleasure would course through my body and green would flash into my eyes. I continued to squeeze my head in an attempt to resist the mysterious feminine voice.

The others stood and watched this. After a few minutes I was still resisting. The waves of pleasure had seemed to level off. Maybe the nylon had no more to throw at me. Maybe I was going to beat this thing. My moment of joy was brief; Sarah appeared from the hall and looked around. First at the others, all standing at attention, then at me, still at my news desk, hands squeezing my head. “Oh Rachel,” she seductively purred, “I thought maybe you would be able to resist initial sequence. You have a hate of nylons that runs deep. Grant it, some women say they hate nylon, and never wear them. But, that is more unwillingness, not a hate. If wearing hosiery was a fashion trend, those same women would be first in line to buy. Men are easy; the soft, silky, feel of nylon drives them crazy with desire, making their enslavement quite simple. At this point, Sarah was right next to me. “You see,” she continued, “I am not Sarah anymore. As the first woman to touch my vessel, I possessed her entire body and mind. I am The Nylon Queen. I have come to Earth turn you all into my obedient nylon slaves. Now I will end your resistance!”

Before I could get my hands down to stop her, she reached down and began massaging my wet, encased pussy. The waves I had felt before multiplied by 10. She also stared into my eyes. Between the increased pleasure, and her glowing green eyes, my enslavement was complete. All thoughts of resistance disappeared. I had become nylon, I would obey.

Nylon Queen leaned in and whispered an instruction into my ear. I turned towards the still broadcasting camera. “There is no reason to resist; Nylon Queen has come to free us from our troubles. There will be no more pain, suffering, or war. There will be only pleasure and obedience. You will all become nylon, and obey.”