The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Next Breath of Power

The Power:

I suppose I was still learning about the power of the Spores. All we ever had to do was exhale them from our lungs. They could do so much, but I had yet to find their true limits. The porcelain colored Katy, the one whom I spread my power to, had developed the need to find the limits of her power, while I, too, had the same ambition in my sights. Even though she looked almost completely different after her transformation into a voluptuous brunette, she used the Spores almost too well to convince everyone that she was really Katy. As the university we went to was not small, the amount of whom she convinced was remarkable. I never even heard anyone question her! Her power could have rivaled mine so easily if I had not programed her to believe that her power was lesser. We had so much fun together, regardless! Not long after she and everyone else had been reprogramed to accept her new appearance, she had to leave for some weekend field trip for a class. Even separate, I was sure we would have fun.

The Alternates:

By Sunday, I soon had a surprise visit by Tess. She came nocking at my apartment door not long after sunset wanting some help with one of the classes we shared. She was short and downright cute with her long acorn colored hair and slim body. I did help her out a bit, while sitting at my kitchen table. All the while, I came up with an idea or “two” to make this surprise encounter more interesting.

“Thanks a lot! This was really confusing stuff,” Tess said in her subtly deep voice.

“No problem. Hey, why don’t you take those blue sandals off, and get more comfortable.”

“Sure, all right,” she said while revealing her small, smooth feet.

With my Spores I commanded, “ You know what? Come over here and thank me with a big kiss!” She seemed somewhat confused at first, but then leaned over and started to massage my tongue. After I had my fill of trading our spit, I pored my Spores into her (her blue eyes rolled back into her head), and first without her knowledge, slightly altered her body so that there would be no hair on her accept for the hair on her head, eyebrows and lashes. The existing, targeted hair withered away. I then gave these specific commands:

I also gave her the gift of my Spores, but her three personalities were unaware of their presence. They could not use the Spores consciously, but the Spores could aided when needed. I was not sure how long it would take for her mind to fuse itself, but I doubted that it would take that long.

I commanded her to leave with my Spores, and to only remember our study session. Strapping her sandals back on she said, “Err, wow. Where the hell did the time go? I gotta get going! See ya’ later!” I may not have been able to physically see what happened to her after. However, I ensured that I would be able to know what happened afterwords through a form of telepathy generated the Spores that would last until all her personalities merged.

I laid back on my couch in the next room, and closed my eyes. I easily began to see into Tess’ mind. After she left my apartment, she realized that she felt different somehow. It was as if part of her mind was elsewhere, but she had no idea where or why. ‘I must be tried,’ she thought. That night, her dreams were unlike any she ever had. Normally she was able take some control in her dreams, but this time, there was none. In the dream, it was as if there was someone else in her head influencing her actions. Herself, and other beautiful women of all types, filled her dreams, while all were naked. Images of their soft feet, and her own, were clearer than anything else. She soon found herself making love to her own feet, while the others pleasured themselves with their own. Her feet tasted and felt as delicious as they were smooth as she obsessively licked, rubbed and sucked every inch. A lust for them grew, and she felt as if they lusted back.

When she awoke, the wet dream faded somewhat, and she could not fully remember it. Drowsily, she took quick a shower, while paying no serious attention to her body. She threw on a T-shirt and some short jean-shorts. She put on a braw, but “forgot” her panties. She then remembered that she meant to shave her legs last night, and then looked at them. She quickly resized that they were quite smooth. After lightly feeling them, she realized that they were smoother than they ever had been. “That was some good soap! ‘Silky Smooth’ indeed!” she chuckled to herself. She did not give her smooth legs a second thought, as she looked at her clock and realized that she was going to be late for her class.

She rushed over, and sat down just as the class started. It was one of her most boring classes, and she found herself spacing out. Her eyes fell to the dark skinned woman a couple of desks ahead in the row next to hers. Her eyes traveled down the woman’s delicate curves past her mini skirt, down her bare, brown legs, and fell to her flip flop clad feet. She found her self starting at them, wondering what size they were (‘Seven,’ she thought), and memorized her long toes with the well pedicured toenails. When the woman crossed her legs, she revealed a sexily bare and wrinkly high arch (she left the flip flop on the floor), she realized that she was somewhat turned on by the bare foot. ‘What the hell am I doing!?’ she thought, ‘I hate feet!’ She turned her head away and did not look back at the woman for the rest of the class.

She felt strange for the rest of the day. Her eyes uncontrollably wondered to women and their feet, legs, nipples protruding from T-shirts, or whatever was exposed. There was definite arousal thorough it all. She could not understand why she acted in this way. Her mind wondered too, and it was as if she was not in full control. She skipped out on her last class, because she felt as if she just could not concentrate any longer. When she got back to her apartment, she lied on her couch, and passed out.

She woke up with the sound of her roommate, Annie, walking in and closing the door.

“So how was your day?” Annie said sarcastically in her sexy, light French accent.

“I think I might be coming down with something.”

“Oh, really?”

“Ya’, my mind’s just been all over the place today, and I’ve been feeling a kinda strange,” she said while obviously omitting the clear attraction to women.

“I’ll just let you rest, I guess.”

She looked over at Annie, who was now sitting at the island table that separated the living room and kitchen. Annie was quite pretty, and Tess knew it. She had very dark brown hair, light skin, and a full body. She was wearing a T-shirt and tight jeans, while her feet were bare. Tess found herself studying her feet. They were larger than hers, but just as smooth. Her toes were long, with their nails done in bright red, and her wrinkled soles were highlighted by a moderately high arch. Then Annie said, “It was pretty hot today, huh? I’m going to go take a shower.”

When she walked out of the room barefoot, Tess felt a distinct lack of control. She then sat up, but it was not her own will. ‘What the hell’s going on!?’ she tried in vein to say out lowed. She found her hands move on their own as they grabbed both her feet. She quickly saw her bare sole in front of her face, and threw her mouth it said, “Hello there, Tess!” The other sole shifted to her face, and said threw her mouth, “Hey! I think its time we have a little fun!”

‘What the fuck’s happening!’ Tess screamed in her mind.

“We are your feet. We control you now. And we want to fuck Annie!” Her feet answered excitedly out lowed.

‘What the fuck! No!’ she again said in her mind.

“Oh yes, and you will love it!”

Completely out of her control, Tess walked over to the bathroom, and found herself peeping in. There were clear glass doors for the shower, and condensation had not yet fully engulfed them. She could see her naked friend perfectly, and found her hand down her shorts passionately rubbing her bare snatch. It felt almost too good! She then realized that there was no hair their at all, and that it was very smooth. Sure, she kept her snatch from getting bushy, but she never fully shaved it! This was not to mention the fact that she clearly forgot to throw on her panties. Nothing made sense, but she could barely think anyway.

“They” quietly closed the door, and sat down next to it. She pushed her shorts down to reveal her moistened crotch. Her left foot was shoved deep into her mouth, while her heal rubbed her sleek pussy. She was shocked by it all, but could do nothing to stop it. Her feet did not feel and taste half bad, and she realized that there was something “curious” about it. As she rubbed and sucked, images of a wet and naked Annie flew in her mind. A clear fantasy arose with her fucking Annie. In her mind, she licked and sucked every inch of her. Her full breasts, tight ass, long and well toned legs, and pedicured feet were all in play. The show was not that complicated, but it was enough.

She could not resist, as her single mind was not strong enough to counter the other two within her. She soon came harder than she ever thought possible. Her legs and feet slowly fell in front of her. Tess was beyond confused. She never liked feet all that much, and yet her toes were just tickling the back of her throat. Not to mention her cumming while fantasizing about her roommate!

“You all right out there?” Annie yelled out of the shower, as she clearly heard her scream.

“Yeah! I’m fine. Just tripped over something,” Tess heard herself say.

“You sounded dramatic! Are you sure your all right?” she asked sounding concerned.

“Seriously, I’m fine!”

‘We are going to have so much fun with her!’ Tess heard in her mind. Tess found herself sprinting to the bedroom, and jumping onto her bed. Her braw quickly was thrown away, while her shirt stayed on. She, or rather, her feet examined themselves. They were clean, and she had a feeling that was what her feet wanted to be. In that moment, Tess started to realize emotions that were not her own, and it was becoming hard for her to distinguish the alien ones from her own.

She heard the shower shut off, and she felt of feeling of excitement. “Soon now,” her feet whispered. Without even thinking, she found a book in her hands, and pretended to read it. With only flip flops and a white towel covering her from her chest to past her ass, Annie walked into the room, and sat on her own bed. Tess found her self incredibly turned on. ‘Am I really turned on, or is it my feet?’ Tess asked herself in her mind, while her head gave a single nod with a subtle smile.

“Ya’ sure you’re all right? You screamed pretty loud back there.”

“Oh, I’m fine. Just taken by surprise,” she said with a disarming smile, with Tess unexplainably feeling as if she wanted to see where this is going.

“All right … Hey, are you studying over there?”

“What? Oh, it’s nothing important … Hey, did I ever tell you that I’ve got an aunt whose a masseuse?” her feet said, while knowing that Tess only read a book on the subject once.

“No. I don’t think you ever did!”

“Well, I actually worked there over the summer a bit. They taught me how to really massage people. I got good enough that they let me do a few clients. I can definitely recognize when someone’s a bit tense because of it, and you do look kinda tense!”

“Huh! I guess I am!” she said rubbing her smooth neck.

“Just lie down on you stomach, and I’ll loosen you up.”

Annie obliged, while kicking off her flip flops. “Tess” then pretended to find some massage oil. “Lets see how tense you really are.” She started rubbing her shoulders, and said, “You are pretty tense. I’m glad I found some oil!” She quietly spit into her hands, and continued to passionately rub her shoulders. “Damn, Tess! I love the massage oil!” As she rubbed, the emotions of Tess’ alternate personalities began to overwhelm her own, and all she wanted to do, and could do, was watch.

“Do you mind taking your towel off, Annie? A good full body massage will do you some good.” Annie nodded, and without getting off her stomach, she pealed off her towel and through it aside. Even this woman’s back was sexy! Tess’ alternates then built up a mass of spit in her mouth, and practically drooled all over Annie’s back. Annie’s eyes tightly closed, as she received the rubdown. As Tess rubbed her spit-massage oil in, Annie moaned, and slightly squirmed while she tightly grabbed at the white sheets. “Oh, UMMMM. Fuck, you’re good!” Annie slowly exclaimed. “Damn! You’ve got great skin Annie!” Tess heard herself say. “Thanks! I know!”

Tess saw herself spit into her hands again, and took care of Annie’s arms and hands. Annie’s soft skin subtly shined from Tess’ spit. ‘I feel so turned on! I can’t believe this!’ Tess thought. ‘We can! You now can’t help but love it as much as we do!’ she heard as a reply in her head. “Do you mind sitting up so I can get your breasts and tummy, Annie?” she asked with a serious tone. “Oh all right. We’re all adults here right?

She then sat up and sat on her knees. When Annie tried to turn around, Tess heard herself say, “No, no. Keep your back to me. Its all part of my method.” Annie obliged without saying a word. Tess saw herself put large amount of spit into her hands, and begin to rub Annie’s stomach. When she felt that she was done, more of her spit fell into her hands. She then began to slowly rub and squeeze her full breasts. She even subtly played with her nipples. “Ummm, Fuuuck!” Annie moaned. Tess began to feel her already warm pussy moisten. Surprisingly, Annie turned her head around and gave Tess a light kiss on the lips. When she was done, she lightly pushed her back down to her stomach.

Tess then found herself dropping several blobs of spit over Annie’s legs, and passionately rubbed it all in. Tess’ smooth pussy moistened as she squeezed. “So good,” Annie said under her breath with her eyes still shut. Tess then saw herself lifting Annie’s calves, and lightly rubbing Annie’s feet. She lightly sniffed and said, “I can see that your feet need some ‘special’ care. I know a good therapy, but its kinda strange.” Answering deeply, Annie said, “You’ve done so well, I’m not about to stop you now.”

“I’m going to shove your whole foot in the bottle with the oil. So don’t be alarmed,” Tess felt herself smirking while she said it. ‘I wonder what they will taste like?’ Tess thought, while realizing how confused she was. She now could hardly tell the difference between her own emotions, and her feet’s. ‘Your gonna love this!’ Tess heard in her head.

Tess then felt her mouth fill with spit, and open wide. Her hands brought Annie’s foot into her wet mouth. “Wow! That stuff’s warm! I love this oil!” Annie screamed. In and out, in and out. Her foot went deep. ‘Fuck! It tastes so good! So damn soft!’ Tess screamed in her head. Annie’s foot soon left her mouth, only to be replaced by the other. Tess found herself gagging somewhat with this foot. “You OK back there, Tess,” she said breathlessly with her face in her pillow. The foot then slowly came out of her mouth, before she found herself lying next to Annie

“I’m fine, Annie. Actually, I think were done,” she said with a devilish smirk.

“That was something else!” Annie said looking up while still lying on her stomach.

“Thanks … You know there’s something I really wanna talk to you about.”

“What?”

“Well this is kinda out of the blue. No real transition, but I think this as as good a time as any … I think I might be bi. You’re so sexy. I think you were the one who made me realize it. I can’t stop thinking about you. I know this is kinda sudden …” she said in a forced tone.

“Umm … I had no idea …” she said still out of breath.

“I guess, I though that if I could give you a good massage I …”

“Its all right. Back in Europe we’re kinda looser on this kind of thing.”

Annie then leaned over, kissed her, and said, “If it’ll help. Its the least I could to for the great massage!” Tess was in shock. She knew Angie for a couple of years now, and never knew her to act like this. ‘Were not surprised, Tess, and neither should you be,” she heard in her head, ‘We know you want to see this through as much as we do.’ Tess believed them, and it became truth in her mind. ‘Maybe I really do want to fuck Angie. Maybe this was really all me.’ She wanted and needed to see were this would all go. She removed whatever clothes she was still wearing. In that moment, she and her alternates all said out loud, “Kiss me again.”

Their lips met, and Tess loved the feel of Angie’s wet, soft, feminine lips pressed against hers. Annie pulled back, “You’ve got a great body, Tess!” Tess then heard herself say, “Thank you. You do too!” Tess, under her own will, put on a big smile as she heard herself make the compliment.

They kissed again, but with greater intensity. They squeezed together tightly, and Tess loved the feel of their tits squashed together. As their tongues swirled in their mouths, they grabbed each other’s pussies. They passionately rubbed. Their fingers explored every fraction of an inch of their pussies before exploring their depths. The soft feel of their cuts invigorated them, and their juices flowed true. All the while, their tongues explored their mouths. They came passionately, and looked into each others eyes. “Wow!” Tess said, before hearing herself say, “Lets keep going!” Angie nodded, with a wanting smile.

They then took turns licking and sucking their tits, until they were swollen and soaked with their juices. They then naturally fell to 69 with Tess on top, and both licked as if they were pros. They both cooed and moaned, while working hard to concentrate on their wet crotches. “I love it!” Tess screamed, and then heard herself elaborate, “Fuck!” Tess no longer knew were her alternates started and her mind ended, but no longer cared. Angie then moaned with her mouth full with her lover snatch, “Oooh, so goood…”

“HUH HUH AHHH … FUCKH YEAH!” Tess screamed while muffled by her lovers crotch. “OHHHH MHA … FAH FUCKH AH HA HA OH.” Angie screamed while muffled as well. Their screams turned orgasmic, and soon their faces were as wet as their pussies.

They turned themselves around, kissed, and again looked into each other’s eyes. Without saying a word they knew they wanted more. They then scissored themselves, and rubbed their soaked snatches together. They humped slowly to make it last. Then they saw their squirming feet, and added them into the fray. They rubbed and licked their feet as passionately as their pussies kissed. They soon came harder and truer than they thought possible.

They then decided to get even more kinky. They took each other’s feet, lubed them up with their spit, and pleasured their pussies with them. “I … ohhh … I suppose its a … a bit … late to mention my foot fetish?” Tess jokingly heard herself barely say amongst the pleasure. Angie laughed, and barely said, “OH, FUCK! … You know just where to rub with those toes … OH YEA THATS IT … You’re so good, I can only copy you! OOOOOHHHH! Oh you make me love feet so much!”

They came over and over, but continued to make love until they had no energy left.

“Tess I … That was amazing,” Angie said breathlessly.

“You were pretty good yourself,” the three of her personalities said in unison.

“Feet! I mean, fuck! So good!”

“Yes,” she said, and continued in her head with, ‘We know’

Sapphic Desires:

I knew I has surpassed myself with Tess, but I was curious about Katy. I wondered what she had done. She was such a horny minx! When she returned to our apartment on Monday night, we had a huge embrace, and immediately undressed.

“Ummm, I missed that tongue!”

“I bet you missed my feet, too!”

“Fuck yeah! So what did you do this weekend?”

“Why don’t I just show you?”

We started to kiss again, and we fell to the carpeted floor. While on our sides, our tongues explored our mouths, and out hands explored our bodies. I shoved my cock into her soft, wanting pussy, before she poured the Spores into me. The Spores I received held her memories. This was the first time either of us had transfered memory in this way, I was surprised that she did it first!

The Spores turned out to be more than affective in relaying memories. I saw and felt everything from her point of view. I soon learned something about her from her emotions within the memories I was receiving. She had become very lustful in the time since I transformed her. It appeared that her mind was slowly becoming twisted in her newfound lust. This lust may eventually twist her enough that she may soon realize that her power truly rivaled mine. This was not yet clear to her.

As if I was there, and as if I was her, “I” saw myself walking. Everyone had just gotten off the bus. We were on some trip of no real importance for a class. It was already late, and the plan was for everyone just to turn in for the night. I had gotten myself pretty horny on the ride over, by getting most of the pretty women on that bus to reveal their feet, among other things.

In the hotel I was rooming with a sexy blonde for the night, whose feet were not all that attractive (veiny, bunions, no real arch etc). ‘Her feet won’t be a problem, once I get to her,’ I thought. Her name was Amanda, but she liked to be called Mandy. She had a very attractive build that was slim but not too slim, and a very nice figure. She had blue eyes, her breasts were a bit smaller than my voluptuously sized ones, and her skin had a deep toned tan.

“So Katy. You wanna steel the bathroom first, or should I?” Mandy asked. “I’ll go first,” I quickly replied. I wanted to try something new with these spores, and that bathroom should have just what I needed. I brought my things for a shower in with me, and closed the door. I grabbed the complimentary liquid soap, opened it up, and put lips around the opening. I poured my Spores into it. This “infested” soap would seep into another’s pores, and smother them with the Spores. All body hair would be removed, and would “improve” the body if needed. I infested the shampoo, as well, but it will only compliment the body wash. There was an extra command for the user to finish washing themselves with these soaps no matter what happened. The soaps should feel quite nice (possibly downright orgasmic) when applied.

I took a quick shower, using my own soaps. I doubted that my own Spores would affect me, but I wanted ensure that Mady would get as much as possible out of that soap! I pleasured myself while there, and after sitting my sexy ass down on the tub, I muffled my orgasmic moans by shoving my amazingly huge, sexy foot in my mouth. Damn, I love my body! I dried off quickly, and slipped on my flip slops while I threw on the white hotel robe. With my things I walked out. “OK, Mandy. I’m all set. Oh, you should try that those liquid soaps this hotel has in there. There great!” I said bolstered with Spores. “Umm. Errr,” she said while shaking her head, “Sure! I’ll give ‘em a try!”

After she closed the bathroom door, I hopped on the bed and took my robe off exposing my supermodel body. I considered watching her “enjoy herself,” but I have never been much of a voyeur, even after I was transformed. I saw myself in the wall mirror in front of me, and was highly turned on. Sure, that may be narcissistic, but beauty is beauty right?

I was squeezing my large breasts when I heard the shower come on. Within minuets, I heard moans. I guess that soap was as orgasmic as intended! I could swear that she came soon after. I was lightly stroking my smooth snatch all the while. I even imagined what she was experiencing in that shower.

Muffled, I then heard, “Wah, what the hell. My hair … gone!” I thought with a devious smile, ‘I suppose her pussy-hair came out. Must be quite smooth now.’ The shower continued, and I soon heard the muffled voice again, “… What the fuck’s happening … Oh, ERRR … OH GOD MY FEET!” She may have been muffled, but I hope no one heard that! Guessing that she was nearly done, I put the robe back on, so I would not have to explain my clear nakedness. Not that it mattered all that much, though.

The shower ceased, and Mandy soon walked out in one of the hotel’s plush robes. Her light hair looked pretty sexy wet. Her face was all red, and she looked very much disturbed.

“Um … Katy?”

“Ya’, what’s that matter?”

“Well …” she trailed off before sitting on the bed next to mine.

“You all right? You seem a bit off.”

“That body wash stuff … It um, it did something to me.”

“Why don’t you show me?” I said bolstered with Spores.

“OK,” she said breathlessly, while shaking her head.

She took her robe off, and showed me what had happened. Her skin looked so smooth, especially her pussy. She then showed me her feet. They were perfectly smooth on the top now, while her bunions were completely gone. They looked almost as god as mine, albeit a couple sizes smaller, at least. Not many women had elevens like me!

I then commanded her to be very receptive to what I would do and say to her, and to definitely become bi by the time I make her cum. “What happening, Katy?” she asked realizing something strange was happening after I sent the commands. I said, “Let me fully examine that crotch.” Mandy nodded. I licked her pussy, to her surprise. She did not stop me though, and seemed to enjoy it. Her crotch tasted good and juicy, as I made out with her pussy lips. Close to orgasm, she forced out, “Oh God, what’s happening? What’s happening to me? I can feel it! OHH OHHHHH OH GOD, FUCK FUUCKH OH OH OH FUHHHHHHH.”

I licked her orgasmic pussy clean, as she lay back out of breath. I kissed her, forcing my tongue down her wanting throat. I was surprised no one came to our door to see what was happening, since there was nothing to muffle her throws of ecstasy outside of likely thin walls.

“Could you taste your delicious pussy, Mandy?”

“Yeah. It was … delicious,” she licked her lips.

“I like, as I know you should, how the only hair you’ve got now is your pretty, long blonde hair, those eyelashes and eyebrows. All that other, PESKY hair might as well have never existed!”

“Your right! Fuck. I had no idea what it meant to have smooth skin until now. But how?”

“You know that it doesn’t matter,” I said smiling sexily.

“Yeah. I guess you’re right.”

“Its a pity, you know? Those dark eyebrows show your real hair color. Do you want you hair truly be blonde?”

“YES!” she said with intense want.

I hopped onto her bed, and leaned over to kiss her again. When I poured my Spores into her, I saw her eyes role back into her head. When I pulled back, I saw that her blonde hair had darkened ever so sightly (I doubted any would notice). What may have been noticeable though, was that her hair color was now proven by her thin eyebrows.

“If any ask about your changes, and whatever else we do tonight, you will brush it off. In fact, the only thing you will consciously remember when you wake up tomorrow, is that we made small talk, and went to sleep. Only in your subconscious and your dreams will you remember any of this. When you decide to fuck another women, what happened here will be there just under the surface. Do you understand?” I commanded bolstered with Spores. “Yes,” she answered breathlessly. It almost looked as if she would question me when she answered, but it was clear that the Spores eventually took care of any doubt.

Now lying next to the sexy Mandy I said, “So you like smooth skin, huh? Let me open the door to ‘feet’ for you.” Looking at me confused asked, “Feet?” I then said smiling while stroking her hair, “Trust me, you will love it! Let me be your guide.” Mandy nodded, looking amazed.

I sat up, “Just follow my lead.” I picked up my exquisite foot, and began to massage it. Mandy did the same with hers. “Feet can be so sexy and highly orgasmic. In fact, they can be almost as sensitive as a pussy.” After I said it, Mandy’s breathing became heavy and erratic. I could see in her rolling eyes and open mouth that she began to love feet as much as I! Oh, I certainly do love my large feet. Their light, milky tone was so sexy. Their permanently dark blue toenails perfectly enhanced their arched beauty. So perfectly wrinkly, with just the right amount of softness at every touchable point.

I looked over at Mandy’s. They contrasted with mine in many ways even after their “improvements.” Her deep tan followed suit with her feet. The toenails were a natural color, though glossy. The tops of her feet looked very smooth. She clearly had no bunions anymore, as her feet were quite streamlined. Their new look was accentuated by her well defined arch. ‘That infested soap did quite the job!’ I thought.

After we rubbed our feet extensively, I decided to test her flexibility. I began to lick the tops of my toes, and when Mandy looked up at me, she did the same. We put our big toes in our mouth, and sucked them like tiny cocks. “Don’t they taste good, Mandy?” Smiling lustfully she answered, “I love it!”

We the concentrated on the heals, before moving to our exquisite arches. We then sucked off each of our own individual toes. After testing the waters, we opened wide, and shoved our whole foot into our mouths. As we sucked off (drool was spreading down cheeks and ankles), I could swear that her moans were louder than mine! We did the same with our other feet. It looked as if Mandy was beginning to compete with me, by copying my actions and trying to improve on them. She was so hot. Neither of us gagged on our feet. As we both were “improved,” me especially, gagging would have been surprising.

Mandy had a look of pure lust on her face, when she removed her soaked foot from her stretched mouth. We then remoistened the heels and soles of our soft feet. I took my foot, and rubbed the heel on my own dripping pussy. Mandy, of course, did the same. We watched each other as we rubbed. We studied our bodies. We truly were amazingly sexy in our own ways. We gave each other our spare feet, and licked and sucked them, rubbing our crotches with our own feet all the while. Our mouths paid a lot of attention to our heels first, then our arches, and finally our toes.

We shoved every last toe into our drooling mouths. Our feet went deep. Since Mandy’s feet were small, comparatively, I had been able to consume more than half of her foot, but I was impressed with Many shoving nearly half of my huge foot into her stretched mouth! I could feel her relaxed throat with the tips of my toes. We deep throated those feet like animals, while we rubbed our wet holes with our heals even greater vigor. Our moans of near orgasmic joy was only barely muffled by our feet. We soon found ourselves in throws of the most glorious ecstasy.

We passionately kissed. “There is so much we can do,” I said, “There’s so much pleasure we can give each other … But, I just wanna fuck you like a lesbian should.”

Mandy almost looked intrigued behind her veil of horniness. Still, more or less, following my lead, we scissored ourselves. Our crotches fit together like a hand fits into a well sized glove. We stared at our amazing bodies as our pussies kissed. Our hands groped our legs and feet, as we worked to enhance the pleasure as much as we could. Our breathing was heavy, as our moans were loud. We knew how loud we would soon become, so we shoved our feet back into our mouths to muffle ourselves. We shoved them deep into our mouths, while we let our drool smother them. “OHH, OH FUH, OOMPH, AHH OHH, HAAAAAAAAAA!” went our orgasmic throws.

We slowly removed our feet, and lay next to each other.

“WOW … that was the best fuckin’ sex I’ve ever had! And to think it was with a women! I mean, FUCK!” Mandy exclaimed our of breath.

“You weren’t half bad yourself, Mandy,” I said before pecking a kiss on her lips.

“I know I won’t truly remember this, but I am glad that it will stay with me in more ways than one. I guess I’ll finally give in to my boyfriend’s generic desire for a damn threesome!”

‘That is how it went,’ I suddenly heard in my head. For a brief instant I thought that it was I that was talking, but it was Katy. My mind quickly stabilized itself, and I pulled my lips away from hers. “That was something else, Katy. I mean, I was you, you lustful woman! It feels like we came multiple times!” Katy lustfully smiled. Fear began to grow in the back of my mind. Everything I saw from the Spores she sent me confirmed it. I now knew for sure that it was only a matter of time before she overcame her conditioning … and surpass me …