The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 10, the Wedding and Kate

In the morning, Miranda was up first and showered before Alex woke. He opened his eyes as she was drying her coat. Not being able to take it off she always washed her hair in the shower and washed the coat as well. Alex continued watching until she was satisfied it was dry. The coat’s lining together with her modified skin DNA, did not require any cleaning, and could be worn without harm for the rest of her long life. As Miranda walked to the bedroom door, Alex said, “Ask Nancy and Maurine if they would like to join us on the trip to Coventry, we need to check on Frank’s farm.

An hour later they all climbed into the Range Rover with Halley between Maurine and Nancy on the back seat. They spent the whole day in Coventry with Frank’s farm workers. Alex came away with a list of things to do, and the drive back home was without issue. They arrived back at a quarter to ten Holley had been asleep for a while, so Nancy put her to bed and then came down a sat beside Alex. She said, “We need a repeat of last night.” Miranda said, “Ok I will go last.” After all the three females were well a truly satisfied, they all went to bed.

Sunday morning, commenced as Saturday, with Miranda washing her hair and coat. Alex watched her from the bed and was pleased. Seeing his three women in their rubberized mackintoshes made him warm and comfortable. He had worn latex since he changed his to match the space ship variety, and he did not feel the need to change. Wearing latex in public, did not concern him, he could make people see what he wanted, but it would be more enjoyable to deal with the people who objected.

Alex joined the girls for breakfast and asked if they all would like to join him at church. Maurine replied, “Can I please miss out, I have an appointment with my landlord at 9:30.”

Alex replied, “That is Ok have a good meeting and we will see you later.” Alex, Miranda, Nancy, and Halley went to church and the vicar was wearing a latex surplice over his floor length black latex cassock. Alex though he looked very regal in his shiny clothes and listened to everyone on the congregation to see if there was any dissension.” He found five people who were dead against him and four not certain.

He changed the five to fully embrace latex and to have a full on fetish and increased the interest of the four so they would try it and then realize their own fetishes. Everyone else was happy to see the Vicar dressing how he wanted. The service went very well the Vicar was more confident than ever. Nancy and Miranda took turned to watch Halley while the other had communion and Alex went up with Miranda. The man who knelt beside Nancy took a shine to her and talked to her all the way back her seat. When she sat down he said, “You have brought brightness into this church. I hope you will come next week.”

As the man walked back to his seat, Alex smiled, thinking, “If only he knew.” After the service was over, everyone formed a queue to shake the Vicar’s hand at the door.

When Alex reached him, he thanked the Vicar for a lovely service and on his choice of clothing. The Vicar replied, “I don’t know, where this came from, but I don’t really care.” When Nancy was in front of him, he said, “You look lovely in that coat my dear and your child was the best behaved child I have ever seen in this church.” Nancy replied, “She is always good, she had a brain tumor and her mind is corrupted, so all she does is play and smile. She has lost her ability to talk but she seems happy. The vicar leaned down and said, “God smiles on his little children so he is looking after you.”

Away from the church, Alex said, “These coats are getting a lot of interest.” Miranda asked, “No one seemed to stare at mine.” Alex replied, “Four young men were intent on you, and I redirected them towards Nancy.”

They walked back to the car and Nancy settled Halley into her seat, before climbing in beside her. Alex climbed into the driving seat and Miranda sat alongside him. Alex drove back to the farm via a long way round in order to practice his driving. When they got back, Zach was already there and there were two hooded figures in the back of his Jaguar saloon.

Alex parked the Range Rover, walked over the Zach’s car, and said, “Bring them into the house so we can do this properly. Zach replied, “They are both drugged and unconscious, if you can start with this one, you will recognize her when you remove the hood.” Alex reached into the back and pulled the hood off the body Zach was pointing at.” Alex said, “This is that model and actress who is in that TV soap.” Zach replied, “Yes you are right and before she wakes up you have an interesting request to negotiate. My client wants her to act as she is now but be aware that she must do as he directs. She must be forbidden to divulge this change to anything or anybody and she must wear only what my client permits.” Alex replied, “What is it with these pretty ones, it’s always down to clothing. Does he not want any higher control?” Zach replied, “He wanted it all, but was not willing to pay for it.” Alex slipped into her sleeping mind and programmed it as Zach had specified and created a password around it so it would not be invoked unless the password was spoken in her ear shot.”

Alex said, “She is set as you defined and your client can identify himself with a password. You are my rubberized slut.”

Zach said, “Thank you now the second one is much simpler, you are not allowed to remove the hood and you are to make her one hundred percent submissive and obedient to my client.” Zach slipped into her mind and stopped immediately. Alex looked at Zach, and said, “Are you complicit in this treachery, and do you expect, this contract, between us, to continue.”

Alex did not wait for an answer he slipped straight into Zach’s mind. What he found was that Zach was ignorant of any, wrongdoing. This second person was a favor for a friend and Zach had never seen her without the hood. Alex identified the friend and opened his mind he leapt from Zach to this so, called friend and caused his brain to hemorrhage. He died before Alex returned to Zach who said, “I am not sure what you mean.” Alex called to Nancy and Miranda and they came running. When they were standing by the car, Alex said, “Would you assist the young lady in the passenger side into the house, she has been drugged.” Alex then turned to Zach and said, “You have ten seconds to explain otherwise you will join your friend.”

Zach replied, “I know of no treachery and I do not know, of what you are implying.” Alex said, “You have not paid me for Madeline and I do not expect to see you ever again.”

Zach said, “The money for Madeline and these two is in this case. Don’t be too hasty we have a good thing going on here.”

Alex said, “We had a good thing, if you are not gone from this farm in two minutes you will never leave, alive.” Zach left the suitcase on the ground and got back into his car. Through the open window he said, “I still do not know why you are angry.” Alex replied, “Too bad, you should have checked on what your friend was trying to do, before you came.” Zach replied, “I could not, I owed him.”

Alex pointed down the lane. Zach departed with wheels spinning.” Alex picked up the suitcase and walked into the house where he found Miranda and Nancy fussing over a comatose Maurine. They looked up at Alex who said, “I am not the only one who wants Maurine. The only difference is, we got her first and we are keeping her.”

Nancy said, “She is bleeding from her pussy, I think she has been raped.” Alex picked Maurine up in his arms, carried her up the stairs to Audrey’s room and laid her on the bed. He then looked into her mind and replayed her last waking memories. He was totally revolted by what he witnessed but there were no memories of actual rape. Alex concentrated on her healing mechanisms and felt her pussy start to mend. Leaving her on the bed, he returned to Nancy and Miranda and sat on the settee. They chatted for a few minutes and the telephone rang. Miranda answered it and listened for a few seconds before saying, “It is for you Alex, it is Zach.” Alex stayed in the chair and said, “I am still too angry to talk to him, tell him to ring back on a Wednesday or Thursday next year.” Miranda passed on the message and terminated the call.

Zach had returned the model/actress to her hotel room and then paid a visit to his friend, with the intension of finding out what he had done, but found him on the floor of his office with blood in his ears. He called the police after cleaning up the office and removing the evidence that something untoward had happened in the office in the recent past. Zach waited for the police to arrive and then the morgue personnel.

After three hours, he was allowed to leave and went home. Zach felt needed to do something to win Alex over but could not think of anything suitable, and would give it due consideration.

Back at the farm, Nancy had taken Halley up the stairs and was sitting with Maurine. Miranda and Alex were on the settee holding hands and watching a film on the TV. As the film was finishing Marine appeared in the doorway and said, “Thank you again Alex, I owe you my life.” Alex replied, “Come and sit here beside me, you are not to do anything for the rest of today.” Maurine sat on the settee, on the other side of Alex from where Miranda was cuddling him.

In the other side of town in a small hotel, Kate woke up lying on the floor in her room. She could not remember how she got there and when she looked at the clock, she could not remember the last three hours. She stood up, as there was a knock on her bedroom door. Kate straightened her clothes and moved to the door. As she opened it, she saw a man she knew from the film company she last worked on, who had offered her a job in a porn film. She had turned him down so what did he want now. She said, “I thought I told you not to bother me again.”

The man said, “I was just passing and I thought I would pay a visit to my rubberized slut. You are my rubberized slut, are you not?” Kate replied, “I most certainly, am not.” The man said, “Let us see, step back and remove all your clothes.” Kate stepped back and the man followed her into the room, carrying a small suitcase and then closed the door. Kate asked, “Why did you close the door?” The man replied, “I did not think you liked strangers seeing your naked body.” Kate was about to say something when she stopped and undressed removing all her clothes even her underwear. When she was completely naked, the man said, “From now on you can only wear clothing I permit you to wear.” He set the suitcase down and continued, “There are clothes in this suitcase that you will put on and keep them on until I give you permission to change into something else.” He then turned and walked out of the room.

Kate did not move for several minutes just looking at the suitcase. After what seem like an age, she move to the case and opened it. In the case was a short, red satin, rubberized mackintosh. It was single breasted and had a built in hood. She lifted the mac out of the case to check for other items of clothing. The only thing lying in the bottom of the case was the belt for the mac. She slipped her arms into the mackintosh and felt immense please courtesy of Alex. She soon fastened the coat up and tied the belt and she looked into the mirror in the bathroom she thought it looked better with the hood up.

She was here to open a new Garden Centre and would have to do it dressed like this. She was starting to love the feeling this mackintosh gave, and it did not concern her. Alex was still in her mind and he added programming that with give the man, absolute control, provided he kept her in latex. Alex then found the man sitting in the hotel bar and gave him similar instructions and knowledge.

Back at the farm Alex asked, “Do any of you fancy seeing Kate Matchwood, opening a new garden center. Miranda said, “Yes I would, and I bet she was the second woman in Zach’s Jaguar.” Maurine said, “Can we all come.”

After a light lunch, prepared by Miranda, they all piled into the Range Rover and Alex drove to the newly finished garden center. He parked the car in the large car park after looking for a space for several minutes. The place was heaving with bodies. They all got out and Nancy put Halley into her pushchair. They then walked towards the crowd of people; it had just started to drizzle with rain so they moved a little quicker. The crowd parted in front of them, caused by Alex’s mental powers, and they all walked to the front. They were standing before a newly built shop with a grand entrance comprising double doors. There was a ribbon across the doors and Kate was inside talking to a large man. At exactly two o’clock the large man and Kate walked out into the rain. Kate had her hood up and the rain made the satin of her coat glisten. It was a short coat and her legs looked stunning in the high-heeled rubber boots. The man started talking and the crowd became quiet. He thanked everyone for coming and indicated to Kate who would cut the ribbon. Kate took a pair of scissors and said, “I was hoping for better weather, but is very nice to see you all. I declare this garden center open.” The severed ribbon fell to the floor in two halves. The crowd surged forward propelling Miranda into the startled Kate. Miranda apologized as the crowd carried the two mackintosh clad females into the store. Miranda had become separated, from the others, and found that she had followed Kate to one side of the door, and to a young man in a black raincoat. As they stopped beside him, he said, “Well Kate who have you brought me. Moreover, like you she is wearing a rubberized raincoat. He dropped his hand under Miranda’s coat hem and felt inside, saying, “Yes I am right, and what is your name my dear.”

Alex stepped up to the trio and said, “This young lady is mine and I do not permit others to fondle her.” The young man replied, “I was not fondling I just wanted to check what she had on underneath. If I can make amends, you can fondle Kate.” Kate was startled and said, “No one is going to fondle me.” The young man continued, “You are very wrong there Kate, put your hands in your coat packets and don’t remove them out until I tell you. Then stand with your legs open and invite this nice young man to fondle you.” Kate obeyed the instructions and said, “Please fondle me, so I can take my hands out of my pockets.”

Alex said, “Are your pockets, latex lined?” Kate replied, “Yes they are.” Alex moved in front of her and said, “Slide you fingers around in your pocket, I am going to make you cum and when I do your fingers will love the feel of latex. Keeping your hands in your pockets will not then be a chore. Alex dropped his hand under her hem and stroked her pussy. He then slipped two fingers into her sex and stroked her mind. Kate, orgasmed after sixty seconds, Alex pulled out, then turned to Miranda and said, “Your turn.” Kate moved a step away from Miranda but she backed up against a display unit and could go no further. Miranda closed the gap and put her hand beneath Kate’s coat hem. Miranda slipped two fingers into the waiting pussy and stroked her clitoris. Kate jumped and attempted to remove her hands from her pockets. She took them out and then the loss of stimulation hit and she pushed them straight back in. Her next orgasm was coming quickly, but she could do nothing to stop it. Miranda kept on stroking the bud, and was rewarded, after only a further minute, with a gush and quiver.

The young man looked at Miranda and then Alex and said, “I thought I had exclusivity towards Kate.” Alex replied, “You only paid for exclusivity over what she wears. Any control, in addition to that, has been granted free of charge, and can be taken away, as easily as it was given.” Before the young man could reply, “Nancy said, “Can I take her somewhere quiet, I would love to taste her.”

Kate exclaimed, Yes I would love that.” Alex replied, “I’m sure it would be something Jeremy would like to endorse and the sight of Nancy eating you out is worth seeing.” Jeremy said, “She has a room in a nearby hotel. I would like to see that as well. Come Kate.”

They all walked into the car park and Alex followed Jeremy to the Hotel. They gathered in the reception and then to the elevator to Kate’s floor and then to her room. Kate got some strange looks as they walked through the hotel and once inside the room Alex said, “Kate, you are an actress so you must always present yourself, as if you are in the presence of your lover. Jeremy is your new lover and best friend, you love him and your submissiveness towards him is a natural part of your love. Now, sit on the edge of the bed with your legs open and let Nancy in.”

Kate sat on the bed but kept her knees together, she looked at Jeremy but he said, “When you start making porn movies, you will be doing women as well as men, so open your legs.”

Kate could only comply and Nancy moved into place. As Nancy started, Kate grimaced and Jeremy said, “Act as though you are enjoying it. Remember you have to act out this part.”

Kate’s expression changed to one of Joy and Alex thought, “She is either an excellent Actor or she is really liking it.” Alex looked into her mind and found she was enjoying it but still felt the conflict in her mind. Alex removed the conflict and made her love it, making her definitely bi-sexual.” Nancy brought Kate to her first orgasm, and then kept going for a further four. As Nancy pulled out, Kate sighed and said, “That was marvelous, why did someone not tell me before.”

Alex had seen something in her mind so he looked again. A section of her brain was in overdrive and it took Alex a few seconds to work out what it did. He turned to Jeremy and said, “I think you should get her checked out by a doctor pretty quick.” The part of the brain that was in full flow was the production of antibodies and there was obviously something wrong. Nancy said, “Change the lining of her coat, her new DNA will fix everything.”

Alex looked at Jeremy and said, “If I do that, she will be in this coat forever.” Kate said, “No I cannot be stuck in this coat forever, how will, I perform my roles.” Jeremy said, “The mac is small enough she could wear clothes over it so go ahead, if it will help her.”

Alex changed the lining of Kate’s mackintosh and sealed the front seam so it could not come off. They all watched Kate, as her body changed until she glowed with health.

Maurine was still holding the pushchair Halley was sitting in and said, “Did you know that Alex’s latex is indestructible, that man who had me, tried to cut this coat off with scissors and then bolt cutters but neither had any effect.”

Kate shrieked, “You really mean it, don’t you, I am stuck in this mackintosh forever.” Nancy said, “It may be longer than that, your aging has now slowed, you will look like this for a hundred years and then slowly age at one year for every twenty in real time.”

Jeremy said, “She will leave me behind, what can I do to keep pace.” Alex said, “You need a latex suit or catsuit so all your body is covered. You will also need a mask on your head and face. Unlike the female who can achieve a whole body DNA change with partial enclosure, the male requires total enclosure to achieve the same.”

Jeremy said, “I don’t have a total enclosure suit, but I can get one tomorrow.” Alex put the farm address inside Kate’s mind and then said, “Get Kate to bring you around tomorrow afternoon and we will give you a matching life span.”

End of chapter 10