The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 10, the next generation

On Tuesday after breakfast, Alex asked Geraldine what she would like to do and she indicated she liked working with animals. Alex then took her to Margaret and she accepted the job assisting Margaret.

On Wednesday, her Mother appeared at ten thirty in the Land Rover Defender with all the modifications Alex had requested. Sydney was still wearing the mackintosh that had become Alex’s favorite. While they had sex, Alex changed the lining and his super fertile sperm made another baby.

The two embryos in Miranda’s womb were growing at an accelerated rate and if Alex had known, he could have done something about them. After the wedding Miranda started to show and her bump grew noticeably by the day. She was having twins and the scan had defined a boy and a girl. The boy embryo was developing much faster than the girl and had already linked with the mind of its mother. It piggybacked the childhood learning of Miranda and soon developed a thinking brain. It named itself James and its sister Ethyl drill, after the first known female ancestor. James looked through all his, mother’s mind and found out all about his ancestry, he grew an understanding of his psychic abilities, and after making Miranda’s mind locked out to anyone, except him, he went looking for his Father. James found Alex while he was asleep in bed with Miranda and sifted through his mind. James learnt all Alex’s tricks and he spent several nights leaning everything Alex knew, James began to plot. He could read Alex’s mind but it could not insert changes or rules into it.

Alex was still working with Zach and Jason and each Sunday they brought two or three girls for him to modify their minds. James recognized that he could not change Alex’s psychic abilities but he wanted to ensure he would be in control when he was born. James had full control of his mother and had the use of all her psychic strengths, but they were not strong enough for him to gain access to Alex.

James found Halley and undid a lot of the existing filters and controls that confined her mind. It did not want Halley to gain absolute freedom so it inserted its own controls and filters. It then learnt that Halley had psychic powers and it linked these to its own and its mothers, so they would work in tandem. Even this was not strong enough to break into Alex. The next two nights James researched ways of increasing the joint strength and at last, it found what was needed.

Next morning after breakfast, Miranda decided to take Halley out for a walk. Pushing the pushchair, she walked down the farm lane to the road and then towards the Town, as she approached the house where her Mother worked, she paused and stood still for several minutes. James linked the three psychics together and found his grandmother; He took over her mind and removed some of the subservience rules from her mind. James had concluded that if he could link her psychic strength to his three, it would be strong enough to break into his Father and his grandmother would be blamed. When James was satisfied that Miranda, was under his control he use her would dominate her mother, he caused Miranda to ring the doorbell.

Miranda had no idea why she had stopped it this house but when her mother answered the door, she said, “Mother, I am pregnant with Alex’s alien baby and I need help. You are the only one who survived childbirth so would you please come and help me.” Helen wanted to tell her daughter to get lost but she said, “Certainly, let me get my things.” Helen soon returned with a small bag and locked the door behind her. James made Helen forget about her charge and he then removed the filter from her grown up mind, only her inserted a command that she could not tell anyone she was not a little girl. She was now able to look after herself.

As Helen walked with Miranda and Halley back to the farm, James linked her psychic abilities with Miranda’s under his control, he aligned all four psychic engines so they would act as one. Neither, Miranda, Halley, or Helen could use their alien psychic abilities under their own volition.

walked, (I thought they were already linked in the above paragraph) On the other side of the world, Pamela felt a tickle in her mind; she attempted to block it but felt something crawl all over her subconscious. She was at home with Elgin and she walked to tell him but could not speak about it.

James was pleased that the attempt was a success; Pamela would not be able to disobey any instruction from anyone.

As Helen pushed Halley into the track to the farm, she said, “It is nice to come home that man was a cruel insensitive beast.” Miranda replied, “Yes I know, I have had the full account of his actions from Nancy.”

Neither Miranda nor Helen had any idea that their actions were not their own, James made sure there were memories in place, which supported and then resulted in, his chosen course of action. Miranda was beginning to feel tired so Helen sent her to bed as soon as they reached the house. Nancy had taken Alex to sit his practical driving test; he had already passed the theory part. Helen had the house to herself, so she checked on Miranda in her old bedroom and after finding her asleep, looked into Alex’s wardrobe. She sifted through it until she found what she wanted and then searched for some high-heeled boots in Alex’s size.

Nancy and Alex returned and Alex was sure he had passed. Even without influencing the examiner’s mind, he had already read his thoughts and knew what he was watching for. On meeting his mother, he asked, “What are you doing here?” Helen replied, “Miranda asked me to come and help out with her forthcoming baby. She is concerned that she may not survive the birth; an alien baby is not the same as a human one. She needs me and I am pleased to be able to help, she tired herself out coming for me, so I sent her to bed.

James was controlling Helen and when Alex sat down in the sitting room with Nancy, he decided to act. He synchronized the four psychic engines and over whelmed Alex, who slipped into a deep sleep. James made major changes to Alex, in an area of his subconscious he was forbidden to see. He made Alex obedient to Helen and Miranda and added the carrot and stick that Alex had created. He also made Alex total subservient to James from the moment he was born which would not be long now. James was fully developed and was ready to come out. His sister however was not yet ready and he would have to wait for her.

James was satisfied his changes to Alex were in place and could never be discovered. He allowed Alex to wake up naturally and slept himself. Helen had placed one of Alex’s mackintoshes he had bought form Cocoon and a pair of boots by his and Miranda’s bed. Alex woke and yawned, turning to Nancy he said, “I am very tired I think I will join Miranda for an hour.”

Alex climbed the stairs and slipped in beside Miranda, the jolt awoke James who smiled. James was now able to enter Alex’s mind at any time and made it so he would always own his actions.

Alex and Miranda slept for two hours and Miranda woke up hungry. James had Helen rush to the bedroom, to check on Miranda, she walked in just as Alex was getting out of bed. Although Alex had no need to shower, he still liked to have one. Alex was walking towards the bathroom when Helen said, “Nancy tells me you like these mackintoshes everyone is wearing, change, your shirt and slacks into a one piece with no seams except for a fly zip.

Alex lost consciousness and Helen went on to say, “Make your rubber skin appear as flawless natural skin and give yourself, some DD breasts, and long curly red hair, but leave a six inch hole around your ass. Here put on this mackintosh; then remove the front seam and lastly these boots. I used to like it when Audrey made you wear that female mackintosh to and from school, so you will wear this for the rest of your life.” Now change your larynx so you will sound like a high-pitched woman and then forget all these changes. You will not notice any changes to your height, girth, voice, or looks until James directs you to notice. James used Alex’s memory of changing Jeremy into Jemima to change his own body, giving him the same hourglass figure but he modified the commands, to make the breasts produce real milk and to leave his cock trapped inside the rubber suit behind the zip.

James changed Alex so he would always wear the hood of the mackintosh in the up position and then caused the boots to merge with his rubber skin and then caused Alex to re-awake.

James linked the psychic energies of all five minds and pushed out a change to everyone on the planet so that Alex would be seen as a pretty girl in a rubberized mackintosh and high heel rubber boots. The only three not affected were Miranda, Helen, and Halley they would see what he was wearing without any camouflage. Alex would see himself, in any mirror, as James had decreed. James also made him do, whatever any male directed who showed an interest in him as a woman, although any sex should be in his ass. James had added a rule in Alex’s mind that he would use his psychic ability to make any male having sex with him as a female to believe that they were fucking a pussy not an ass.

Alex blinked and Helen went on to say, “You need to stick close to Miranda for the next four or five days, when these babies are due, you will need to use your powers to transport the babies out into the world. If Miranda tries to give birth naturally, it will kill her.” Alex replied, “How will I know when it is time.” Helen continued, “Miranda will tell you, her body is in tune with the embryos in her womb. Go and put some make up on, you need to finish your change and become a woman.”

Helen walked out of the room and Miranda said, “You had better do what she said, do you want me to help you? You will need to get a hand bag and purse to keep your money in, together with your keys, lipstick and your make-up”

Alex said, “What has happened to you, and to Mother, are both working together to cause me embarrassment and pain?”

Miranda replied, “Rubbish, you said, “You liked this mackintosh and you bought several in all sizes, so if you like it so much you should wear it and as it is a females mackintosh you should become a female, so forget all about being a man except when I want you to fuck me and become the new you.”

Helen returned with one of her old handbags in shinny blue patent leather saying, “Here you can use this.” Miranda helped Alex move all his personal effects into the handbag and then Miranda said, “Did you send off a photo with your provisional driving license and your test certificate.” Alex replied, “Yes straight after the test.” Miranda continued, “You should change the form and photo to be in the name of Alexandra and the photo to be a true reflection of you wearing this mackintosh. Alex made the changes without concentrating on the reason for the change; James was filtering his thoughts away from the real world, while he was making Alex’s changes one way. Alex had not noticed any changes to his body so he walked out of the house and went for a drive in the Defender.

James continued to filter the real world from Alex’s senses so has Alex drove down the road away from the farm, James caused him to become very randy. Alex wriggled in his seat but could not get comfortable. He pulled over into a lay-by near the motorway where a large van also parked. The driver of the van watched Alex get out of the Land Rover, and put her hand under the hem of her coat and rub frantically. The van driver got out of his cab and said, “I could help you with that. James controlled Alex as the man approached him and caused him to go with the man into the back of his van.

Alex was becoming concerned that he was unable to counter the man’s instructions, but when he pushed his cock into Alex’s ass, all those thoughts disappeared. James had copied the memories and sensations from Miranda’s mind associated with Alex fucking her in her pussy and had supplanted these in Alex’s mind attached to his ass.

Alex was blown away by the experience and from then on, would seek out men to fuck her and could only refer to her rear hole, as her pussy. The van drive opened the van door to let Alex out, the experienced had changed him also, and he could now only aver fuck a woman in the rear hole.

Alex hobbled back to the defender and drove back to the farm. She knew she could not stay away from Miranda for long, but would seek out a new man later that evening. As Alex entered the house, Nancy and Halley were on their way out and Nancy said, “Who are you.” Halley dropped the pacifier from her mouth and said, “This is Alex, doesn’t she look lovely, Nancy, you will remove all images in your mind of the old Alex and replace them with this vision and forget I gave you those instructions. Halley stuffed the pacifier back into her mouth and Nancy kept on walking.

Alex entered to house and found Miranda and Maurine in the sitting room. Alex asked Maurine how she got on at school and Maurine replied, “Better than you I see.” Alex said, “What do you mean.” Before Maurine could reply, James changed her mind to synchronize with Nancy as defined by Halley. Maurine blinked and said, “No problems at school, just one unruly student.” James had Miranda ask about the student and what he did?” Maurine replied, “He wanted to sit next to Hazel Obrien and when I told him no, he got quite aggressive.” Alex asked, “Who was it.” Maurine said, “Jonathon Williams. Alex replied, “He was a good friend of mine and he has had a hot spot for Hazel for over a year.” Miranda interrupted, “Hazel never had a boyfriend it was thought she might be a lesbian.” James listened to the conversation and thought, instead of getting one of the other psychic grownups to do it, he would wait until he was in the real word, his sister was nearly ready.

Alex said, “Maurine, would you like to join me in the bedroom.” Miranda said, “Don’t go yet, these two are nearly ready.” Maurine said, “We should all go upstairs you will be easier to give birth if you are lying down.” Miranda replied, “Not this time. Get ready Alex.”

Alex felt for the two babies and was able to grasp them with his telekinetic hands. James watched his sister and waited. James had taught Ethyl to speak and had given her an update on their powers. He had also told her that all the grownups in the house would obey them explicitly.

Ethyl spoke to James and said, “I am ready.” James instructed Alex to remove them from their mother.” Alex used all his power and transported James into his Mother’s arms and his twin into his own. James coughed and then looked into his Mother’s eyes and said. “Hello mummy, you are now my slave.” Ethyl did the same to Alex and said, “You are mummy number two and you are also our slave. Open up your breasts I want a drink.” Alex caused two flaps to open above the nipples on his and Miranda’s mackintosh. Both babies started to suckle and slurped on their respective mother. While James was suckling, he found Hazel, made her one hundred percent submissive to Jonathon, and then did the same to all the other girls in the class. He turned to Maurine and said, “Tomorrow, sit Hazel and Jonathon together and you will do precisely as Jonathon directs you to do.” Alex said, “Be very careful, you are meddling with my girl.” James replied, “You have no girls now, they and you are all mine.”

James wanted to test his powers that he had learnt from Alex so he concentrated on Alex’s body and finished the last changes to her, giving her a pussy and a womb. He then caused her muscled to become dancers muscled and made it so she would dance whenever she heard music.

James then said, “Ethyl, please swap with your other Mother, I arranged for Mum 2 to have special milk in her breasts.” Ethyl climbed down from Alex and walked over to Miranda; James made the reverse journey and climbed up in Alex’s knee. Alex said, “You are both very advanced for new babies.” James replied, “You have seen nothing yet.” As he started to suckle on Alex’s breasts, Alex felt a burning sensation in her nipples. She knew not to complain so she closed her eyes. James said in her mind, “Don’t fight me you will not win, I gave your milk special properties that will make me grow. James drank for several minutes and Alex could feel the weight on her lap grow heavier.

Keeping her eyes closed she felt the weight become heavy and she moved her hips to ease the weight. James was still drinking and her breasts were beginning to feel the strain, they were nearly empty.” As James pulled the last morsel from the second breast, he stood and stretched, “He was the spitting image of Alex as he had been as a man and Ethyl was the image of a grown Miranda. James caused Miranda to change into and a two-year-old baby and Ethyl sat in her seat. Alex opened her eyes and saw James as his old self.” James said, “The next Generation has been born and is now in charge. You need to find somewhere new to live. I think that night club in Worcester would be worth a try.” If we ever meet again, you will become a worm.”

Alex said, “Have I got time to collect some clothes, before I leave. James said, “As Long as you are quick.” Alex ran upstairs and threw some of Miranda’s clothes into a suitcase; she pushed in the case of cash in and closed the lid. As she walked down the stairs, James called her from the sitting room and Alex went to the door leaving the suitcase in by the front door. As Alex stood in the doorway, James said, “Take this baby with you your breasts will still give special milk for her. Alex lifted Miranda into his arms and after collecting the suitcase, she ran out of the house. Outside the front door, she found Halley’s push chair so she put the baby in it and wheeled it to the Defender. When Alex had parked the vehicle, he was a very strong man but now she was a weak female and needed two hands to release the parking brake. When she eventually had the break off, she drove off, in the direction of the tow centre.

Alex stopped outside Hazel’s house and using her Psychic powers, called Hazel to come out side.

A very good-looking young girl with long blond hair walked out of the house and jumped into the passenger side of the Land Rover. Alex drove out of the town and headed towards Worcester. Alex had checked if Hazel was a lesbian and when she confirmed it, she decided to help her by taking her away from Jonathon Williams and getting someone for herself who could help look after what she thought was Ethyl.

James had given Alex’s milk special properties that would cement Miranda as a two year old baby with the filters Alex and Miranda had placed in Halley’s mind.” James had also modified Alex so she could not change or modify human bodies and she could not look into Miranda’s mind.”

The end of part one