The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 3: Caroline

Miranda reversed the car out of the Barn and followed the farm lane towards the road. At the tee-junction, she turned left and drove towards Stratford. The journey lasted forty-five minutes and as Miranda parked in the NCP car park near the centre of the town, Alex said, “Come sweetheart, we are going to right a wrong.” Alex led Miranda out of the car park and along the street to where the solicitor’s office was located. They walked into the office and Alex asked the receptionist if it would be possible to speak to Mr. Rockingham. The young girl said, “He is not expected here today.” Alex replied, “It is imperative that I speak to him today.” The Girl replied, “If I were to call him, who should I say is looking for him?” As she said that, Alex felt a powerful push against his protection shield. He looked at her mind and saw as Holly and Audrey a two dimensional cylinder around her mind. He burrowed in through the throat and found a very tidy and ordered mind. He placed commands in her subconscious that she would obey him, that she would find a surprise when she ate out Miranda’s pussy, and she would always feel it was wrong to use her powers on him.

Alex then said, “I am Alexander Mondale and I am eighteen in six days. Now change places with my girlfriend here, and crawl under her skirt to eat her out.”

The girl stood and indicated to Miranda to take her seat, she then did as Alex had instructed. As she crawled under Miranda’s coat skirt, she could smell the latex and Miranda’s pussy and she was drawn to the honey trap. As she started licking, she became hopelessly addicted and when Miranda orgasmed, the girl had the biggest and longest orgasm of her life. Instead of stopping, she carried on licking and the next orgasm was even bigger. Each orgasm, was bigger than the last and after the sixth one, she collapsed onto the floor. While she was lying on the floor, Alex looked through the roll deck on the desk and found the telephone number of Mr. Gerald Rockingham. He picked up the telephone and dialed the number.

When Gerald answered the phone, Alex said, “I am Alexander Mondale and I am waiting in your office.” Gerald replied, “Where is my daughter.” Alex replied, “She is on the floor sleeping, Are you coming here, or do I come to you.” Gerald replied, “If you have ousted my Daughter, you must have overcome your Mother so, I will be there in ten minutes. DO NOT HARM MY DAUGHTER.” Alex replied, “OK I will wait here, but it may be too late for your daughter.” Gerald said nothing more and slammed his phone down.

While Alex waited, he moved back into the comatose girl’s mind and found a dormant Latex fetish that had not been stimulated, he moved this into her core being, threading it throughout her core persona. He then made sure the next sense of smell from Miranda would stimulate it into life. Some five minutes later, Alex could feel something attacking his shield. He followed the attack and was astonished to find that the perpetrator was a man who, like the girl on the floor, had a two dimensional cylindrical shield. Alex slipped underneath and deposited commands in his subconscious. He made it impossible for him to use his powers on Miranda or him and made him one hundred percent obedient. The man stormed into the room and shouted at Alex to release his daughter. Alex said, “You are too late, she belongs to Miranda now.” The man turned red looking at Miranda but nothing happened.

Just then, the girl on the floor came too, and crawled back to Miranda and disappeared under her skirt. The man looked at Alex but before he spoke, Alex said, “I found all these letters unopened in a box in Mother’s room yesterday. However, I do not understand what they mean, My Father’s will, gives me everything after he died, and so this trust should be already mine. If any part of it has been misappropriated in the last thirteen years, your life will be over. Would you care to explain?”

Gerald replied, “This trust was not your Father’s to bequest, this Money was your Grandparents and has been in trust since you were born. The only money from it that has been drawn is the cost of managing it, in accordance with the original instructions.”

Miranda shook with pleasure as she orgasmed and a new latex fetish was born between her legs. Alex continued, “Prove to me that now other funds have been withdrawn, and that the management charges were wholly appropriate, and I will let you go.”

Gerald walking into an inner office and withdrew four large files from a filing cabinet. Returning to Alex, he placed the files in front of him and said, “This is the first one with the Terms and conditions for the trust. The remainder was annual statements, since the day it started.

Alex opened the first file and started to read. Miranda squealed as she came again and the Man asked, “Could I speak to Caroline, Please.” Alex did not reply but kept on reading. When he opened the second file, he noted the funds growth and the management charges in line with the Terms and Conditions. Reading each statement, he noted that the growth was in the order of fifteen percent and the management charges were five percent. On the sixth statement, the growth rose to twenty percent and the charges to ten. This was not in accordance with the terms. He turned over to find the seventh, and noted that this had changed from being an annual statement to being a monthly statement. He checked the next three to make sure the interest was calculated using the compound formula. He took pen and paper from Caroline’s desk, and added up the interest and growth to confirm that the interest was correct.

The statement relating to the yearend showed a sizeable increase in the growth and the management fees looked too high. He went back to check the Terms and Conditions and found no clause that approved such an increase. Alex turned to Gerald and said, “How would you like to die.”

Gerald replied, “I have never taken any money that was not due to me, when the bank changed the format of the trust to be monthly they increased their charges but the growth more than covered it.” Alex asked, “What paperwork do you have that proves that.” Gerald walked into his office and returned with his bank statements. He handed it to Alex and said, “Here is my record of all incomes.”

Alex looked through the bank statements and confirmed that Gerald had not increased his management fees beyond the allowable yearly increase to cope with inflation. When Alex was satisfied, he returned the statement to Gerald and said, “Ok, how do I get my hands on some money out of the trust.”

Gerald replied, “You will have to wait until you are eighteen, but if you need money before that, I can lend you some if I can have my daughter back.” Alex said, “I suppose I could wait for another six days. Come Miranda, bring your toy and we will go.” Gerald stood in front of the door and said, “Caroline is not a toy, she is my secretary and daughter.” Alex replied, “She does not have a name anymore, she is just a toy.” Gerald stood his ground and Alex moved into his mind and removed the knowledge Gerald had relating to Caroline.” Gerald stepped out of the way and said, “OK it was nice to meet you Alexander, I will see you again in six days.”

Alex, Miranda and toy walked out of Gerald’s office and continued on back to the NCP car park. Alex sat Caroline in the back seat and jumped in beside Miranda. As Miranda drove the car out of the car park, she asked, “What do we want Caroline for?” Alex replied, “I think I over did it when I was in her mind, I have some recovery work to do before we return her in six days.”

Miranda, drove in silence, she was reliving the sexual marathon; she had received from Caroline in the office. Alex was listening into her mind and smiled. Alex was following Miranda’s mind as she drove so he could learn. By the time Miranda had parked the Range Rover in the Barn, Alex was a competent driver. They led Caroline into the farmhouse and Alex instructed Miranda to find her a coat. Miranda returned a few minutes later with a coat matching her own form Holly’s wardrobe, in Audrey’s room. Alex instructed Caroline to change and as she pushed her arms into the sleeves of the coat, she moaned and her fetish beca etrue.

When Caroline was dressed in the black floor length mackintosh, Alex had her resume her sexual assault of Miranda. While she was busy under Miranda’s mackintosh skirt, Alex dipped into her mind and found his earlier devastation. Alex thought, “I will have to be more careful when I am angry. This is going to take a very long time. He started to unpick the component he had spread though her core and tiding up what was restored. He found a unused section of the core and placed the fetish and her subservience to Alex and Miranda into this space. As he laid this new program down it become solid and permanent. He continued to remove parts where they should not be and eventually found that he had overwritten her name. Caroline believed that her name was “Texfet” and Alex attempted to restore this part of her mind. However, this was proving difficult the memory would not change. He had to think back to when he changed it in the office. He attempted to repeat the same process and the memory flipped back to being Caroline Rockingham but the Texfet was still embedded in there attached to something that would not change.

After an hour Alex considered he had done all he could and Miranda was still orgasming. He sat back in his chair and said, “That is enough Miranda, you should stop now.” Miranda pushed Caroline away after their next orgasm.

As both girls stood up, Alex asked Caroline what her name was. Caroline replied, “My name is Caroline Rockingham but I prefer my nickname while I am wearing this coat, which it Texfet.” Before anyone could reply, the front doorbell sounded. Alex instructed the girls to go up to his bedroom and stay there until he called. Alex walked to the front door and opened it to find two large men standing outside. The one in front asked, “Are you Alexander?” Alex replied, “Yes I am he, what can I do for you.” The man continued, “I would like a word with you, invite us in.”

Alex invited the two men to join him in the sitting room and asked if they would like a drink. Both men declined and the man who spoke continued, “I am Zacharias Wainright and I was once in business with your Father. He told me that when you were eighteen you would develop skills like him, and I would like to offer you a proposition. He then turned to the other man and said, “Bring in the merchandise.” The second man departed and returned a few minutes later holding the leashes of three of the most beautiful women Alex had ever seen. Zacharias said, “These women have been selected as the next three sex toys to be sold at auction.” You job is to ensure that they enjoy their new life.” Alex looked into the minds of each woman and found the same blank area in their core memory. He then placed in each blank area, a fetish for being an obedient slut. They would get pleasure from obedience and pain from any hint of dissention. Alex had only taken seconds, to perform this, so he looked in the minds of the two men. Here he placed instructions that they could not harm Alex and any of his girls and that they would always protect them.

Alex then said, “I have done as you asked, “What is my reward.” The first woman interrupted, “What have you done.” Zacharias replied, “I will pay you One thousand pounds for each girl you service.” Alex said, “Two thousand.” Zacharias was about to argue and Alex tuned to the woman who interrupted and replied, “You are now free to leave.” As he lifted her hands to remove the collar, Zacharias said, “Ok two thousand.” Alex returned to the woman and said, “The collar stays on, I’m sorry but you are an obedient slut to anyone who commands you.” The second man whose name was Geoffrey counted out six thousand pounds in fifty-pound notes and handed them to Alex. Then he took the three leashes and walked out with the women.

Zacharias said, “It was a pleasure doing business with you, we will be back every Friday with a new supply of girls.” After Zacharias had departed, Alex walked out of the Farmhouse and over to the kennel office. He found Margaret, writing in a diary and she looked up and said, “We are full all the way through to Christmas and beyond. We need more kennels; I am turning customers, away. Alex told her that the new kennels would be started tomorrow. Margaret asked, “What happened to your Mother today, I have not seen her.” Alex replied, “Mother has been punished, I will find you someone else to help you run this enterprise.” Margaret replied, “Make it soon please.” Alex walked out of the office and into the barn, he wanted to practice his driving and there were many lanes and fields in the farm. He drove around for an hour and made no mistakes. After he returned the Range Rover to the barn he thought, “I need to try a manual gearbox.”

Returning to the house, he walked up the two flights of stairs into his bedroom and found Miranda and Texfet asleep on the bed. He crept back down to Audrey’s room and woke his two dogs. Calling them to him, he took them for a walk repeating the walk from the morning.

As he walked by the river, he thought about what he had done to Gerald and Caroline and he had reservations and recriminations about what he had changed. He threw a stick into the river for holly and she ran into the water to fetch it back. He repeated this five times before they reached the lane that took them away from the river. Holly was soaked and Audrey was moody, she had not been instructed to fetch a stick. Alex looked in both their minds and finding Audrey’s annoyance. He decided to act; he made the same instructions in her core memory that he had inserted into the three woman. He then said, “You are a dog, not a girl so no more indications of annoyance.” Audrey shook with a mini orgasm and dropped her head to sniff the ground.

As they walked back to the Farmhouse, Alex heard the sound of a car pulling up, in front of the property, so he ran to see who it was. As he rounded the corner, he saw Gerald Rockingham climbing out of an ancient Rover car. Holly and Audrey rushed up to Alex’s heel as Gerald climbed out of the car. Gerald said, “Hello Alex, Audrey, I would like to talk to your mother.” Alex said, “Audrey, take Gerald into the house, while I find mother. Audrey quietly led Gerald into the house and Alex said, “Holly, go upstairs to your room I will feed you later. Holly rushed after Audrey and up the stairs. Audrey had stood by the door waiting for Gerald to open it, and when he did, her mother rushed past. Alex soon caught up and said, “Mother is not here, how can, I help you.” Gerald said, “I do not wish to discuss my plight with you, I need to speak to your mother.” Alex replied, “Mother is not here so you will have to talk to me.” Gerald replied, “You have taken my secretary and made me forget that she is also my daughter. What have you done with her?”

Alex said, “She is upstairs sleeping, but I think you should leave her there.” Gerald turned to Audrey and said, “Audrey, talk to your brother and explain to him that he needs to make sense in what he is doing.” Alex replied, “It is no good talking to her, she cannot talk back.” Gerald replied, “Your mother told me that she was on plan to remove you from the scene, she and your sister were working on bringing you down.”

Alex turned to and said, “Speak to Gerald, tell him how you failed.” Audrey whimpered and then barked. Gerald said, “You have turned her into a dog. What have you done with Caroline?” Alex was getting angry but he still needed Gerald for another six days.

Alex tried to calm his anger and said, “I think it would be a wise move for you to go back to Stratford, you will get Caroline back in six days.” As Gerald walked slowly to the door, Alex moved into his mind and planted his instructions in his core memory. Instead of making him subservient to everyone, he made him subservient to only him, complete with the carrot and the stick.”

Alex waited for the old Rover to drive down the lane before sending Audrey to fetch her mother. He then went into the kitchen and filled two bowels with dog food. Placing them on the floor, he met Audrey and Holly as he exited the kitchen.

Alex sat in the sitting room and linked into Caroline’s mind; he moved into her core area and attempted to clean out the left over corruption. He used all his mental power to clean out two thirds of her mind. The reminder was none adjustable; he then moved to his newly inserted instructions and found these could not be altered also. He discovered that he could add new components but once memories were written into this blank area of the mind, they became permanent. The two dogs came out of the kitchen and lay on the floor at his feet. He stroked Audrey’s hair and dozed off. He was awoken by Miranda, some minutes later, as she sat down beside him and kissed him. As he opened his eyes, he said, “I think my body has settled down and I can fuck you without changing you.” Miranda replied, “Well what are you waiting for.”

Alex attempted to mount her on the settee, but he could not get his cock up. He said, “You will have to come upstairs, I need latex trousers. Heel.”

In his bedroom, he changed his clothes and mounted Miranda on the bed and she orgasmed nine times before he shot his load. When he had finished, Miranda said, “I have been waiting for that since I was fifteen.” Caroline awoke and said, “Could he do that to me.” Miranda replied, “No, he is a one woman man.” Alex interrupted, “I’ll be a one woman man when Miranda becomes Mrs. Mondale. Until then you will have to wait until I recover.” Miranda asked, “Downstairs when you said you need Latex trousers, you said something else which caused me to obey.” Alex replied, “Your punishment for what you did to me was to become a dog. You still have all the dog commands embedded in your mind.” Caroline shouted, “Miranda, sit, lie down and stay.”

Miranda sat on the floor then lay down and the last command locked her there, she shouted for Alex to help and Caroline said, “If you are a dog then speak like a dog,” before rolling over and wrapping her arms around Alex. Caroline attacked Alex’s mouth and kept him occupied for several minutes while his cock recovered. She was attempting to keep his mind off Miranda. The instruction he had given her in Stratford, restricting her from using her powers on Alex and Miranda had eased when she considered Miranda a dog. Her power was unleashed when she instructed Miranda to lie down, stay there, and then talk as a dog.

Alex fucked Caroline for fifteen minutes before he came and like Miranda Caroline had multiple orgasms. As Alex relaxed and lay back on the bed. He felt an overwhelming tiredness settle over him and he slipped into a deep sleep. Caroline had learned in her last years of school to put people to sleep so she slipped out of the bed and knelt down beside Miranda. She whispered into her ear, pushing her power as hard as she could, “Miranda, you can only pretend to be a human when Alex is with you, when you are not with him, you will become your true self, a small whimpering canine.” Caroline then whispered climb on the bed with your Master, but do not wake him.” Caroline knew from experience that her instructions were much stronger if she reiterated the instructions repeatedly. So she turned up her powers and projected all her energies at Miranda and repeated her instructions ten times adding that she loved being a dog and that she would believe it was Alex’s punishment, so she would not mention it, to anyone.”

After using her powers continually for several minutes, Caroline was feeling fatigued, so she walked to one of the spare bedrooms and lay on the bed. She was soon asleep dreaming of getting her own back on Alex.

Alex awoke at nine o’clock feeling very hungry, Miranda awoke as he moved and leaned to kiss him. After the kiss, Alex said, “I am hungry and where is Caroline.” Miranda said, “I will go and find her and make you something to eat.”

Miranda stood up and walked out of the bedroom, she felt herself change as she closed the bedroom door but continued to search, she found Caroline in a spare room and shook her. As Caroline opened her eyes, Miranda barked. Caroline said, “Shh, don’t shout so load.” Caroline again repeated her instructions twice with her power at maximum and added that she would not bark except when alarmed.

Miranda mimed that she wanted something to eat and Caroline asked, “Are you hungry.” Miranda pointed to Alex’s room and Caroline said, “The Master is hungry, come I will make him something and you can take the credit.” Miranda followed Caroline down stairs and into the kitchen. Caroline opened the fridge and took out the makings for a tuna salad. While she was cutting up the red union, she directed Miranda under her mackintosh with instructions to eat her out. As Miranda started lapping at Caroline’s pussy, Caroline turned her power up to full strength and started repeating all of her instructions. Upstairs Alex was wondering where Miranda had gone and liked in to her mind. As Caroline pushed her instructions into Miranda, Alex could feel something burn in his mind. He raised his security screen and looked for Caroline.

Alex looked though Caroline’s memory and saw what she was doing. He did not immediately understand why she had circumvented his earlier command, not to use her power on either Miranda or him. Then he found that Caroline considered Miranda as a dog called Zara. He moved to her nine synapses that controlled Dominance or Submission and burnt out four though nine and ignited one, two, and three. Caroline’s psychic power died instantly and Alex looked into his own mind before checking Miranda’s, he found something that should not be there. He attempted to remove it but everything he tried, failed. He was so busy concentrating on his own mind, he forgot about Miranda, who was still eating out Caroline in the kitchen. Caroline was still giving her repeated instructions thinking they were being burnt into Miranda’s mind. In the past, she had achieved a permanent programming after five attempts, and with Miranda, she was already on number nine. She had planned, on getting to twelve thus making it impossible for Alex to counter any of these instructions.

Alex looked at the command in his mind realized that it was not a complete instruction, in fact it was a meaningless jumble of words, obviously an incomplete part of a bigger command. Alex moved back into Miranda’s mind and played through all Caroline’s imbedded programming. Once he had reviewed all of the commands, he tried to remove them. He did not manage to influence any part of it. He tried at his most powerful psychic output but nothing changed. He gave up trying after half an hour when Caroline knocked on his bedroom door. As she opened the door, she said, “Master, Miranda has made you a tuna salad and she said you were looking for me.” When the door opened, Miranda resumed her human persona and Caroline handed her the plate of Salad. Miranda walked into the room and Caroline continued, “If that is all, I will return to the spare room.” Alex replied, “After what you have done to Miranda, do you expect to escape empty handed. I think not, come here, and kneel down.

Caroline slowly walked to the side of the bed and knelt down. Alex moved into her mind and planted an exact copy of what she had placed in Miranda. While he was doing that, he had a thought and overlaid the commands on the top of the previous set, multiple times burning the instructions into her mind.

His thought was that you have to repeat it many times to burn it in but strength would not remove it. Perhaps gentle stealth would be better. He would try that later, when he had finished with Caroline. He ate the salad as he repeated laying down the commands in Caroline’s mind. When he was finished, he had copied the commands from Mirada’s mind with one exception. Caroline would become a dog when she was not in the same room or space as either Alex or Miranda.

When Alex had finished the salad, he said, Caroline you come with me, you should come also, Miranda.” He led the girls down the stairs and into Audrey’s room. He changed Caroline’s mackintosh for a short one like Audrey’s and then closed the door locking her inside with Holly and Audrey. Alex took Miranda by the hand and led her upstairs. As they both got into the bed, Alex mounted Miranda and as he pumped away at her pussy, he gently caressed the commands in her mind. The gentle caress caused the memory around the command to become soft and he was able to wipe it clean. He concentrated on the timing instruction that initiated the dog persona and he managed to remove the link with him. He changed this instruction to read, ““Miranda, you can only be your true self when Alex calls you Miranda, when Alex and only Alex, calls you Zara, you will become your pretend self, a small whimpering canine.” When he checked that this statement replaced what was in Miranda’s mind he allowed himself to orgasm and then snuggled into Miranda ready to go to sleep.

They both slept all night, Alex dreamed of having a mind battle with Caroline, but in the end, he won, just.