The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 4:

Next morning Miranda awoke first and crept out of bed, she was in the en-suite having a shower when Alex stirred. The door to the en-suite was closed but Alex heard Miranda singing, which was a good sign. He opened the door and joined her. They showered together and then Miranda washed the lining of her short mackintosh, Alex asked why and she replied, “Just in case.” Alex checked her mind and found one of Caroline’s instructions; restricting her from wearing anything else. As this was a repeat of one of his earlier instructions, he did not really mind.

Alex was planning on going to school that morning, so he dressed in the nearest thing to suitable clothing from his Father’s case. He would call into town on his way home and buy some more clothes. He could also visit the post office and apply for a provisional driving license. With his day organized, he instructed Miranda to walk the dogs and then help at the kennels.

Miranda made breakfast and they eat together, Alex was very happy. Leaving Miranda he commenced his walk to school, it was a warm summer day so he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and slacks. The walk to school was incident free and he was surprised to see Timothy Strong dressed as a latex girl with a blond wig with plats. When Tim, saw Alex, he ran the other way.

In his first class, he was asked where he had been yesterday and where were his sister and Miranda today. He replied, “Personal business and both Audrey and Miranda have dropped out of school to follow their dreams.” Mr. Samson said, “I have seen the film Audrey made, and I am not surprised.” Alex had projected a mental screen around him showing him as he was before his growth spurt. A number of boys attempted to push him out of the way, as they passed, but came up against a brick wall. During the games period no one picked him for a team as per usual, so he sat on the benches. Two of the spiteful girls sat near and began laughing and pointing at him. He waited for several minutes to see if they would get board, but when they did not, he dipped into the mind of the first one. He found a very spiteful girl who abused and dominated her parents and little brother. He inserted instructions in her core memory, giving her a latex fetish and a very submissive persona. He jumped into the second girl and found a similar mind but this one was already submissive. Therefore, he gave her a latex fetish and then moved back to the first one and gave her a bigger latex fetish and a need to be bound and abused plus the obedience rules together with carrot and big stick.

When he was finished he moved over to where they were sat and said, “Have you seen Timothy Strong lately, you should go and find him and tell him that you will help him to develop his female side and you will do whatever he wishes, if he will be your friend. Just think of what you could do when your best girl friend has a cock. Both girls looked at Alex with abject fear and ran to find Tim.

After the games period, Alex decided he had had enough and would go shopping. He walked away from the playing field and out past the changing rooms. Outside the girls changing room, he met Timothy and the two girls. Tim was trying to send them away but they would not leave him. As Alex approached, Cynthia called to Alex and said, “He does not want us to help him.” Alex said, “Well in that case, go and find someone who what a pair of slaves.” Tim said, “They did not tell me they wanted to be slaves, I will have them.”

Alex walked past and said, “You can try on all their clothes Tim. They won’t mind, they will even help you but you will have to get them wearing latex first.”

Alex continued out of the school and he walked into the centre of the Town. His first port of call was the post office where he filled in an application for a provisional Driving License and posted it to the DVLA in Swansea. He then went into Marks and Spencer and selected several outfits in his new size. As he was trying on the outfits in one of the men’s changing rooms, he thought of his latex outfits at home and decided to purchase only three outfits.

With his new clothes in a Marks and Spencer shopping bag, he walked the long way home. As he was walking down the long wide road with expensive houses, a small car reversed out of one of the houses and nearly knocked him over, as he jumped out of the way, he saw an attractive young woman in the driving seat and a four-year-old child in the back. She spotted him and stopped, apologizing profusely. Alex was in her mind and he found a frantic woman, she had been called by her husband while playing with the child telling her that he had been waiting at the railway station for fifteen minutes. She was rushing to pick him up.

Alex had watched a film on the TV last night and thought could that really happen. He copied the child’s mind into his and then copied the woman’s mind into the child then moved the copy of the child’s mind into the young woman. He then left them sitting in the vehicle and walked away. He then thought better of it. He then moved into the child’s mind and made it impossible for her to talk about her new reality or to, not act, like a four-year-old.

Thinking about what the husband would find when he got home, Alex chuckled, and walked on, he arrived home at two, twenty-five.

He walked to the kennels and saw the builders hard at work. The footings were complete and the brickwork had been started. He walked into the office and Margaret was there with Miranda. Alex asked, “Is everything ok.” Miranda replied, “Everything is fine, your dogs are in the house and Mother is looking after everything here. Alex said, “She wanted someone to help her but as yet I have not found anyone.” Margo replied, “Miranda helped after she walked the dogs, and that has been fine.” Looking at both females in the latex attire was getting Alex all hot a bothered, so he said, “Ok you two stay here and I will go and get changed.” . When he walked behind the old kennels, he noted that the back wall was gone. On the way back to the house, he stopped by the builders for a chat with the foreman, and learnt that the wall had been used as ballast under the footings.

After chatting with the builders for several minutes, he walked back to the farmhouse. As he walked inside, he heard someone talking in the kitchen, and when he entered, there was a man talking to Audrey and Caroline. As Alex entered, he felt a very strong attack on his mind. He felt the need to prop up his protection but felt his consciousness slip away.

To be continued