The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 5: Uncle Frank

When Alex awoke, he was lying on his bed and dressed in the rubberized mackintosh Audrey had him wearing to and from school. He tried to move but his wrists and ankles were attached to the legs of the bed.

When he looked around Audrey was sitting in the bedroom chair. Looking directly at Audrey, Alex asked, “Who was that downstairs and what has he done to me.” Audrey replied, “He was very impressed with your power and what you had done to me and Caroline. He is our Uncle Frank, daddy’s brother. Apparently, Caroline’s father asked him to call. He has restored my power and made you subservient to me. I would like to start with an apology, I never liked, what Mother made me do to you and Miranda. Therefore, there was no need to punish me like that. Uncle Frank warned me that you will be able to undo his program eventually, so I will not be too unkind.”

Alex found he could not look into his own mind but he could still hear Audrey’s thoughts. When he pushed a command at Audrey, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head. Alex gave up and said, “Can you please untie me so I can check that Miranda is alright.” Audrey replied, “Miranda is fine, you should stay there until she has dinner ready.” Audrey stood and left the room.

Alex considered his plight and attempted the approach that worked with Miranda, the softly, softly approach. He tickled the area of his mind using the memory of where to tickle and felt something that should not be there. Using his most gentleness method, he caressed this anomaly and felt it dissolve. As it dissipated, he could see into his own mind and found the programming Frank had placed in his core memory. Frank had copied what he had placed in Caroline. Alex despaired; he had never been able to change these once they were set in place. He again tried the gentle approach but nothing changed. He kept at it for some considerable time before he noticed that it was getting fainter. He rested watching the area of his mind and the command did not recover.

Feeling relieved he started again and after fifteen minutes, the word obey, from the command had gone. He started on the word pain but after only ten minutes Audrey returned and said, “Dinner is ready, let me untie you.” Alex said, “You are my twin, why are we not close.” Audrey replied, “You will have to ask Mother, she was the one who was petrified you would turn out like Dad.”

They walked down stairs together and Miranda said, “Dinner will be two minutes, have a seat in the dining room. Audrey sat at one of the two places laid and pointed to dog bowls on the floor saying, “It is your turn.” Alex replied, “I think not.” He walked into the kitchen and kissed Miranda before asking, “Have you made enough for three.”

Miranda replied, “There is enough for four, when I started Caroline was here.” Alex picked up a place setting and returned to the dining room. As he laid the setting and sat down, Audrey asked, “Have you purged Franks command?” Alex replied, “Not all of it, just the key words.” Audrey continued, “Frank said, it would take you a week or more.” Alex replied, “It may take that long to remove it all, but I have been selective.”

Miranda brought the meal in and placed plates in front of Alex and Audrey. As she placed her own food on the table, Audrey asked, “How was school today.” Alex replied, “This morning was alright, nothing special, Mr. Samson said, “He had seen your film and thought you had a good career. Cynthia and Sydney were being spiteful so I gave them to Tim Strong.” Audrey replied, “If Samson has seen it so most all the other teacher’s, I can never go back now.” Miranda interrupted, “Cynthia and Sydney are two of this year’s students most likely to succeed according to Mrs. Friendship.” Alex replied, “They still might, but it depends on Tim.” Audrey said, “You need to turn your manipulations down, I think you need Frank’s reset. Alexander’s rubberized memories.” Alex felt an overwhelming fatigue swallow his being and when he awoke, he was sitting in the sitting room with Miranda at his feet and with a fog in his mind. Audrey walked in and said, “You need to take Zara out for a walk. Put your willies on and then take her out.

Alex stood and walked to the hall closet where his wellington boots were housed. After putting them on, he noticed that they felt different but continued to follow Audrey’s instructions. He returned to the sitting room and Audrey handed him a lead attached to a collar around Zara’s neck.

Alex led Zara out of the house and along the track to the river. At the river, he turned left and walked along the riverbank. The further he walked from the farmhouse the clearer his mind became. When he felt clear enough to examine his own mind, he found that his protection screen was compromised and the commands in his core memory were back in place. He looked at Miranda and said, “Miranda please come back.” Zara looked up at him and barked soulfully. Alex considered what Frank could have done and then said, “Zara give me a kiss.” Miranda jumped into his arms and kissed him lovingly. Alex could see into her mind and found that Frank had changed the names around in Caroline’s command.

When Alex called her Miranda, she would become a dog and when he called her Zara, she would become her true self. Miranda asked, “Who was that man who changed us both.” Alex replied, “My Father’s bother according to Audrey.” Miranda asked “Are you able to fix us.” Alex answered, “It may take some time, but I am learning. The first thing I need to do is repair my protection screen.” Alex stopped and looked into his mind. After several minutes, he found a large section of programming in his subconscious. As he looked through this, he discovered some interesting constraints. Frank had programmed his subconscious so that it would recreate the command in his core memory whenever anyone said, Alexander’s rubberized memories, and this would, also make him not see what he was wearing.

Alex resumed real-time and asked Miranda what he was wearing. When Miranda described the heavy rubber coat, he had on and the rubber ankle boots, he became angry, and he ripped Frank’s programming from his mind. He then caressed the command in his core memory and removed all the words with ease. Once he recognized the ease in which he had achieved this he moved into Miranda’s mind and removed all Caroline’s programming as modified by Frank. As he backed out, he saw Audrey running towards them. He said, “We do not want to alert her to these changes so pretend to be a dog until I tell you otherwise.

When Audrey reached them she panted, “There is a man at the house who insists that he speaks to you, there is a woman with him in a trench coat, but she has not said anything. Alex said, “You run back and tell him I will be along shortly.” As Audrey turned to run back to the house, Alex slipped into her mind and placed a series of commands in her subconscious and have learnt from Frank made it place commands in her core memory such that she would become a dog when called Audrey until someone called her Zeta and obey him always.

He led Miranda at a walking pace and arrived at the house some fifteen minutes later. The man in the house was the mind control villain and he said, “This woman is my sister in-law and someone has corrupted her mind, what can you do.” Alex was flabbergasted he had never seen such a beautiful woman; she had a model’s figure and a beautiful face with shoulder length brown hair. After ogling her for a few second Alex said, “I don’t know until I check. He sat the woman beside him on the settee and closed his eyes.

Minutes later, he said, “Someone has copied the mind of a four-year-old over her core memory. Her personality has been completely corrupted.” The man said, “This is my wife’s sister, can you help her.” Alex said, “Possibly but it will take a while, leave her here and come back for her in the morning.”

The man said, “Thank you, can you think of who could do this.” Alex said, “My uncle Frank was here earlier and he could do something like this, if she had upset him.”

The man said, “I will be back at seven in the morning, do the best you can.” Alex said to Miranda, you can stop being a dog now go and find her a latex dress from Audrey’s room.”

Audrey was in her room stroking holly, as Miranda walked in and asked, “Alex has to help that woman but he needs a latex dress to fit her.” Audrey replied, “Take one from Mother’s clothes in that wardrobe.” Miranda picked out a long dress and as she walked out of the room she said, “Thank you Audrey.”

Down stairs, Alex was looking at the devastation he had caused. He had not yet decided on his best approach; perhaps he should call Uncle Frank. As Miranda returned he said, “This Burberry Prorsham blue shinny Trench-coat is outstanding, take off, all her clothes.”

Alex had decided that this woman would become what he made her. He linked some of her adult memories through her four-year-old core and making each one so it was tied to the wearing of latex under her trench coat.” As he started attaching her vocabulary, he had a thought, and changed certain words and removed others. Whenever she attempted to say no or any other negative response she would say, “Yes please,” and her mind would change to make that the correct answer. He also changed her ability to read and write to be that of the four-year-old. He worked on the woman’s mind until bedtime and Miranda said, “I am going to bed, don’t stay up too late.” Alex replied, “I still have a lot to do.” He continued going through her vocabulary corrupting every word he found where the spelling was incorrect. This woman must have had dyslexia or something. All the words to do with sex or latex clothing were corrected and as he reached the end of this task, he thought I wonder what her blowjob actions would be. He added to her programming to give any sexual act to whoever asked. He then woke her up and said, “Here, put this dress on and then your mackintosh. Alex said, “Your skin can only accommodate latex, and it must always be covered by your trench coat whenever you are not in your bedroom at home. Put this dress on and then your trench coat. The woman stood, pulled the latex dress on and then fitted the shiny trench coat over the top.

The woman finished dressing she stood before Alex. Alex then said, “How do you fancy getting down on your knees and sucking my cock. Your four-year-old brain will find this the most wonderful experience of your short life and you will want to do this again often.” The woman followed Alex’s instructions and knelt down, she then opened the buttons on his heavy latex coat, and his cock sprang up like a tent pole.

As she started to suckle, Alex gave a running commentary on how to improve and at the end, she was an expert. After Alex had cum in her mouth and she had swallowed, Alex told her to remember and improve on that technique; he also told her that the taste of him was her nectar. The woman wanted to try again so she continued suckling until Alex was hard again.

The second time Alex, did not offer any improvements and he was ready to cum far too soon. He used his mental abilities to delay his climax for twenty minutes and when he came, it was a gushing output. The woman sucked it all and said, “More please.” Alex looked into her mind and increased her addiction of his liquid output.

The woman had tied the belt in a knot around the shiny trench coat and Alex instructed her to always, wear it properly. As she retied the belt using the buckle, Alex said, “That looks so much better. It is now bedtime, I am going up to bed, you can sleep here on the settee, and I will get you a blanket. Moments later Alex returned with a blanket and a pillow and said, “Sleep here and dream of giving blowjobs, I will see you in the morning.”

Alex walked upstairs and into his bedroom, Miranda was asleep so he cleaned his teeth and slipped into bed. There was no thought about removing the mackintosh or boots.

Alex dreamed of mind-controlled battles with Frank and woke in a sweat. He heard the bedroom door creak and the woman from downstairs entered. Alex pretended to be asleep but the woman crawled under the covers from the bottom of the bed and sought out Alex’s cock. She was soon giving an expert blowjob and Alex responded. When he came, she lapped it up and stayed for a second helping. Alex then realized that he was wearing the heavy mackintosh on boots; he looked into his own mind and found nothing at first as he continued looking the woman had reinvigorated his cock and was expertly working on it. Alex searched through his subconscious and then though his core memory. Finding nothing, he started looking everywhere else. He found and area of his mind that was responsible for his fetish and marveled at the synapses.

These memories had been there at birth and were a major part of him. As he looked through this ancient memory, he had an overwhelming feeling of calm. The large section at the front of this area was laid down in a manner unlike any other part of his mind. As he looked at this section, the synapses at the oldest parts started to light up and the whole area took on a heavenly glow. As suddenly as this had started, Alex began to understand these embedded memories, the language was much older than the earth and originated in a far off planet in another universe. A space ship carrying his ancestors was blown of course by an accident with the warp drive and it limped across space for three thousand year.

Many generations were born on the ship and over time, all the clothing material rotted. His ancestors had manufactured a clothing material something like rubber and made clothing form it. Over time, the ship’s crew became emotionally involved with this new material and a fetish was born which was passed down form parent to child. The ship, crash-landed on earth in the late sixteen hundreds, and only two families survived. The inbreeding between the families from the ship had resulted in an enhancement to their mental abilities. As Alex interpreted more, he learned that he should have mental powers over material objects and telekinesis. He could still feel the woman’s expert manipulations of his cock and she considered his own shortcomings. He realized that with both Caroline and Frank, they had caused him to lose consciousness before they attached his mind. He searched though this old memory to see if he could learn how to do that and found instructions for a whole host of activities. He was concerned about reaching out to Frank and then he remembered that Frank had not attempted to correct Mother so he must have seen her as a dog. That means I have already inserted something in his mind.

He reached out his mind and found Frank asleep in bed. Alex found the command about Holly deep in his subconscious He added commands that when asked, Frank would own up to mind controlling the Woman between Alex’s legs. He then had a revelation the old memories were still in Frank’s mind in exactly the same format as Alex. Alex destroyed the part that provided language understanding of this old memory and then added a series of command using this old language to make Frank subservient to Alex and incapable of attacking him or anyone else psychically. Alex then changed Frank’s memory of fixing Audrey and Caroline and affecting him and removed a lot of event where he had used mind control.

Returning to his bedroom, he experimented with moving objects and changing material construction. First, he moved a chair across the room and then locked the door. He then changed the contents of a water jug to be a mind control aphrodisiac. The woman still had her mouth around his cock so he concentrated on her and the dress merged into the trench coat to form a very thick rubberized lining with taped seams and a false seam at the front. He then merged the belt into the coat to make it a permanent adornment.

When he came for the fourth time the woman released his cock and crawled up beside him, they was both soon asleep and Miranda put her sleeping arm around them both.

Miranda woke at six forty-five and when she saw Alex and the woman, she nudged Alex in the back and he jumped awake. He turned and asked, “What is wrong?” Miranda replied, “Is it normal for a lover, to wake up and find a strange woman in the bed.” Alex said, “You will be here every morning, others may come and go.”

The woman awoke and moved to Alex’s cock, Miranda said, “That is my job, what is she doing.” Alex replied, “Getting her fix, she is now addicted to my cum.” Her brother in-law will be back soon, what will, you do.” Alex replied, “I don’t know but I have not finished my task.”

Alex washed and found he did not want to remove the mackintosh or boots and the woman followed him like a shadow. After he was ready, he sat on the bed and tried to find the reason for his reticence for not removing his clothing.

Miranda unlocked the bedroom door and walked downstairs and she was in the kitchen when the doorbell sounded. She answered the door and found the large man on the doorstep. Inviting him in she said, “I think Alex is have some trouble but he will explain in a moment. You have a seat and I will go and get him.”

Miranda ran up the stairs and found Alex on the edge of the bed and the woman was between his legs sucking away. Miranda said, “The big man is waiting downstairs, I said you were having trouble, but would explain.” Alex waited for the woman to finish him and then stood and walked down the stairs. The woman stayed right behind him and the large man noticed the connection.

Alex said, “I am really sorry, but I have not finished, I have been through all of her memories and there are only a few that can be restored. Whoever did this has caused so much damage. Is it possible to meet her husband and her sister, perhaps with their help I can establish some time lines. The man took his mobile out of his pocket and made a call. When he was through, he said, “Doris, get hold of Raymond and get him to bring you out to Ashtree Farm. I will be waiting, if you can’t get Raymond to come, call me back.” The man’s phone rang about five minutes later and when he answered he said, “Ok I will see you in half an hour.” As the man turned to look at Alex, he said, “They will both be here in half an hour.” Alex replied, “Would you like a coffee or something stronger while we wait.” The man replied, “Coffee will be fine, thank you,” taking his mobile out again he made another call.

When the call was answered, he asked, “Have you found him.”...... Well has he confirmed it.. You know what to do.” Turning to Alex he said, “I hope you were not close to your uncle.” Alex replied, “I only learnt of his existence yesterday.”

Miranda retuned with two mugs of coffee and Alex said, “If I cannot fix this woman, I can make it easier on your sister and her husband. The man said, “Only as a last resort.” Alex asked, “Are there any improvements you would like me to make to your wife?” The man said, “I will give that some thought.” Alex sat the woman beside him and closed his eyes, Instead of looking into the woman, he slipped into the mind of the man and confirmed that Frank should now be demised. He search through his recent memory and found where he kidnapped those girls and to whom he had sold them. They had been kidnapped to order. Alex looked into his subconscious and found nothing of interest. He planted some commands that would remove his interest in his sister in-law, but enacted them with a trigger phrase.

He then slipped into the woman’s brain and found she now loved him more than the air she breathed. The output from his cock had rewired her brain and it had removed some of the links he had earlier repaired. He re-examined these links and noted some possible harmful inconsistencies. With these links removed, she would have no ability to say no but no ability to change her memory to correct this new reality.

Alex was still searching through the woman’s mind when the doorbell sounded. Miranda went to answer the door and returned with two people a man in his thirties and a woman in her late twenties with a figure and facial features similar to the woman. Alex welcomed them and explained what had happened to the woman, he explained that she had no name and most of her memories were unlinked. The man said, “She is my wife Nancy and this is her sister Elizabeth.”

Alex slipped into Elizabeth’s mind and ran through her childhood memories with her sister. He then slipped into the man’s mind and ran through their courtship and marriage. While in each person he laid down new memories that provided another person other than Nancy enabled by a trigger phrase.

He asked the man if you would permit an examination of his mind to find a time line for Nancy’s later memories and then asked Elizabeth if should permit the same for her earlier memories. The man agreed immediately. Elizabeth said, “I would rather not, at least while my husband is here.” Alex asked, “Why not, what are you afraid of.” Elizabeth said, “He has been trying to get me to try bondage for years and I don’t want him thinking he could get me to agree, through you.” The large man said, “I had forgotten about that, I will leave you to your analysis and see you all in a little while.”

Elizabeth waited for him to leave and said, “I will agree now, he can be such a bully sometimes.” Alex slipped into her mind and found that she loved his money and power and not the man. He changed her to love her husband and bondage and removed all her fear she held about him abusing her. From now on she would love whatever he made her do or what he did to her. He made her totally subservient to her husband and there would be nothing, she would not do for him. He then removed all the knowledge associated with her sister and replaced it with the picture and memory of a funeral when she was ten years old.

Alex then moved to Elizabeth’s husband and again removed all memories of Nancy after the baby girl, was born, and replaced them with memories of a funeral.

Alex then created a memory in each that they had come to the farm to see a dog that was for sale. He asked, Miranda to fetch Holly and to check on Audrey.

Miranda returned with a golden retriever and said, “Audrey is on the bed and will need a walk soon.” Nancy’s husband gave Holly many dog commands and each time Holly performed perfectly.

He said, “I have never seen such an obedient animal, I will take her. Melanie will love her.” Pamela said, “Thank you for sorting out my friend, I will go and find my husband now.” As she walked out Nigel took Holly’s lead and led her out.

As they all departed Miranda asked, “They did not take Nancy.” Alex said, “Yes but they don’t remember her so that would have been difficult. Can you make a quick breakfast; I need to get to school. Then you can walk Audrey and look after Nancy here, remember she only has a mental age of four.”

While Miranda made breakfast, Nancy gave Alex a blowjob and Alex tried to find Frank. He failed to find Frank so he found Caroline. Inside her mind, he removed her ability to talk except to make barking noises and then he made it so she would be a horny as possible and increased her nose so she could smell a dirty ass.

Caroline was just walking towards the office when she passed a man walking the other way. Her nose twitched and she turned to follow him, as she did her pussy got very wet.

After Nancy had blown, Alex twice and he had finished his breakfast, Miranda went to get Audrey and Alex then told Nancy he would be back later, before walking out.”

End of chapter 5