The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 7 Halley 2

Alex nodded and then kissed her. The kiss was as sensual as he could make it and Miranda was once again glad she was his. After the kiss, Alex said, “We need to go to Coventry early in the morning so you can have a look around the shops and buy a coat if you can find one.” He felt something shift in his mind so he concentrated and looked at the commands Frank had inserted about the coat. He noted the Frank had strengthened a natural fetish for the similar coat and used it to undermined Alex. Alex changed this module so it only had effect if Halley was wearing such a coat. He found Maurine’s mind and repaired her vocabulary links. Leaving a module in place then ensuring total slavery to Alex, Miranda, and Nancy. Nancy came out of the kitchen and asked, “I am about to start making dinner, how many are we today.” Alex replied, “Five, you have a new sister. Miranda please go, and get Maurine and tell her to assist Nancy.”

Miranda ran out of the room and up the two flights of stairs. Maurine was still lying on the bed in a state of turmoil. She felt whole, again and could talk properly; she had been contemplating escape but had not found the courage. Miranda stood in the doorway and said, “Come down stairs, your Master wishes that you help Nancy in the kitchen.” Gone were any thoughts of escape, she found herself obeying Miranda and felt a wave of pleasure surge through her.

(I’m confused, I thought if Alex fucked a chick, she became a bimbo slut or something?)

As they descended the stairs Maurine asked, “Why were you not as school today.” Miranda asked, “I have dropped out, looking out for Alex is my whole life.” Maurine replied, “After what he did to me upstairs, I can appreciate that, it was earth shattering. I have never before, orgasmed during sex.” Miranda replied, “He is magic, I have cum more times in the last couple of days than most girls get in a year.”

They walked down stairs together and Maurine walked through to the kitchen as Miranda joined Alex. She knelt down between his legs and said, “Could I please suck your cock, I’ll try to be as good as Nancy.” Alex said, “Ok course you will be as good as Nancy. Help yourself.” Miranda took out his cock and began sucking, her mind suddenly acquired all the skills and knowledge Alex had given Nancy. While Miranda was moving her mouth up and down Alex’s cock he had an inspiration, he would give Miranda and the other two a guardian routine with a back door only he could use. He fashioned the routine and copied it into all three. He modified his to alert him if any of them, were attacked psychically.

He tested all three while they were eating their evening meal. Nancy and Maurine had done a marvelous job and they were all enjoying their meal together. Audrey was the only one not talking and not protected. She was scared stiff someone would use her name.

As Alex put down his knife and fork, his alarm pricked his attention. He saw Miranda under attach but holding well. He followed the psychic power back to its source and found two minds in a car at the end of the farm lane, next to Margo’s house.

He told the girls to stay where they were and walked out of the house and down the lane. Just out of sight of the parked car, he slipped into the mind of the stronger brain and looked at the nine synapses that dealt with submission or dominance. He killed the dominant ones and caused one and two to ignite. He then moved to the other brain and found Gerald, who was frantically looking for Caroline and had, persuades Martha to help him take Miranda, in the hope he could get Alex to swap her for Caroline. The power of their joint psychic strength had caused most of the female neighbors to congregate around the car. Even Audrey had succumbed and was catching up with Alex.

Alex fixed all his neighbors and added a latex fetish and submission to their partners, then sent them home. Everyone that is, except Audrey, who he just sent home. Alex stood at the side of the car Gerald lowered the window and asked, “Where is Caroline, I cannot find her.” Alex opened his mind and found her in a squat in Stratford. She was, at that moment being fucked by three men in airtight configuration and for the fourth time, since following one of the men. She had reamed out all their arses and had sex in every hole by all three squatters. Alex replied, “She seems to still be in Stratford, living in a squat with three men.”

Gerald asked, “Could you find the address and I will go and rescue her.” Alex replied, “I don’t think she wants to be found.” Gerald replied, “She is my secretary as well as my daughter and I need her at work.” Alex said, “I am collecting Halley tomorrow, I will call into Stratford on the way back and see what I can do.” Gerald said, “Take care, Halley has been trained by Frank, for years.”

Alex had not seen any abilities to read minds when he examined Halley’s mind and assumed she was like Martha had been and the other woman, limited to pushing their desires, without any feedback.” Alex turned and started walking back towards the farm. The passenger door opened and Martha climbed out of the car, saying, “Alex, wait, what have you done to me. No one since we crash-landed, has anyone been able to affect my powers. But now I cannot use them, what have you done.” Alex said, “You were targeting Miranda and that is forbidden. Consequently, you are now a latex slut who likes obeying others.” Alex walked on and was soon out of sight.” Martha said to Gerald, “You are a man, help me.” Gerald replied, “I can’t help you, I no longer have my psychic powers, without you.”

Martha said, “Well hopefully Halley will be able to fix Alex and give us back our old selves.” Gerald replied, “I need to find Caroline, she is not skilled at sex and could be abused.” Martha replied, “Take me home, and then you can go back to searching.”

Alex led Audrey back to the house and as he walked, he trawled through her mind checking on the damage done by Martha and Gerald. He repaired a large raft of memories that had been wiped out. He inserted his obedience process in her core memory together with the associated carrot and stick. This time he modified the stick to have real teeth.

As they walked in through the kitchen door, Nancy jumped into his arms saying, “I am glad you are back, Miranda was becoming very anxious.” Alex said, “You three can join me in the bedroom, while Audrey cleans up the living room.”

Audrey could not fight the command she had attempted to fight it for five seconds and had excruciating pain in her breasts. As she started dusting and cleaning she had a wave of pleasure.” As she thought, “He has ensured that I obey him, I hope it is not everybody,” Alex and the three females had reached his bedroom. As they entered, he said, “I want to shag, you all, so one at a time get on the bed. Starting with Maurine and ending with Miranda.”

Maurine jumped onto the bed and opened her legs. Alex climbed on top and pushed his cock into her sopping pussy. It was as tight as Miranda’s and he could feel every part of his cock as he started to pump the sensation he received from the mackintosh overwhelmed his mind and he continued on automatic. His fetish for these Burberry raincoats was becoming an entity in its own right and was cementing his need to have sex while his partner was wearing one. This process continued while he was fucking Nancy and when he came to Miranda his cock would not rise. He moved so his tongue could stimulate Miranda and he brought her to three orgasms.

When he sat back on the floor Maurine asked, “Would it be acceptable, for me to return to school tomorrow.” Before Alex could reply, Miranda, “Asked what happened there?” Alex replied, “Yes Maurine, you can go to school tomorrow and the rest of the week. Miranda, my love, my fetish for these raincoats need you to wear one.” Miranda said, “I will find one in Coventry tomorrow.” Alex asked, “Nancy, are you able to drive Miranda and I to Coventry in the morning.”

Nancy said, “If you have a car, yes.” Alex replied, “We will use Mother’s Range Rover.” Miranda asked, “Would it be possible for me to borrow one of your coats.” Nancy replied, “Mine will not come off and Maurine’s is stuck on her.” Miranda replied, “Dam, I am thwarted at every turn.” Alex said, “Don’t worry, I still love you and tomorrow will make everything all right.”

Next morning they were all up early and Nancy drove the four to the school to drop Maurine off. She then commenced the drive to Coventry along the M5, and M42 leaving the M42 at Junction six, before following the A45 into Coventry. During the journey, Alex was following Halley with his mind, she was on the train from Oxford to Birmingham, and when she reached Birmingham, she left the station and walked into the city centre pulling her wheeled case behind her. Alex followed her through a number of shops until she found one that sold Burberry raincoats. She tried on a prorsham style, but it was too big, and the shop did not stock smaller versions. Leaving that shop, she walked on to find another. She was not sure why this purchase was important so, Alex adjusted her fetish to include this item of clothing and her concerns evaporated. Alex then made several more changes to her mind and then left her to follow his directions. As he returned to the present, Nancy was parking the car in a city centre NCP car park. As Nancy put the car park ticket in the windscreen of the car, Alex said, “We have plenty of time, lets both help Miranda find a coat like yours.”

They all walked into the City centre and started looking in all the female clothing stores. In the second shop, Alex asked the sales clerk if there was a Burberry shop, and was told that there was a shop that sold Burberry merchandise in Pepper Lane. They were given directions and they all trudged off to Pepper Lane. When they found the store, Miranda asked the sales clerk what she wanted and the sales clerk said, “The Prorsham is no longer in the catalogue but I have two in stock, and I think one of them is the small size. She went off to find it in the stock room

Returning with the small sized metallic trench coat, Miranda tried it on. Although she was short in height, she was a full woman and the small size fitted perfectly. Nancy used one of her credit cards to pay for the coat at nearly two thousand pounds. As they left the shop Alex linked with Halley to see where she was and found a very despondent young girl, she had been unable to find a trench coat small enough, and was currently at the Cocoon factory looking at latex coats.

Halley told the girl in the factory about her search and the girl said, “I might be able to help, we have a rubberized copy of the Burberry Prorsham metallic coat and there may be one in your size. Alex instructed Halley to undress as the clerk went to find the metallic mackintosh. When she returned, she was flabbergasted to find a naked customer. Halley took the coat and slipped it on. She buttoned it up and tied the belt. The only difference between the visual appearance of this coat and the Burberry was that this one was latex lined and had a hood.

Halley shuddered as she closed the coat and experienced her first spontaneous orgasm. The sales clerk watched in amazement and said, “You have a really big fetish for latex.” Halley replied, “But not as big as yours, you like total enclosure,” looking at a full suit complete with boots, gloves and incorporated gas mask.” Alex could sense Halley attempting to push her psychic energy and he did not want her to realize it would not work, so he slipped into the mind of the clerk and made true what Halley was thinking.

The clerk shrieked in shock and then through off all her clothing. She took the cat suit off the manikin and started pulling it on. The zip was up the back so Halley helped her to zip it up and when the mask was on and all zips closed, Halley took a small padlock of the display and locked it on. The girl did not think about taking it off so never consciously took notice of Halley’s actions.

When the girl was completely dressed Halley said, “I will swap these keys for a good discount on my purchases. You would look better if you cover the suit with a coat or a cape.” Alex could sense her push again so he made it impossible for the sales clerk, not to wear a metallic trench coat over her suit. The girl walked to the stock of metallic coats and pulled on out in her size and put it on. Returning to Halley she said, “That will be one thousand, eight hundred and forty two pounds please,” reaching forward and pulling Halley’s hood up over her head.” Halley passed over her credit card and pulled the clerk’s hood up over the mask, saying, “You must wear this like this all the time.” Alex felt the push so he made it so that was true for both girls.

When the transaction was completed, Halley stuffed the two latex coats into her suitcase and walked out of the shop. He looked around and then headed back to the station pulling she suitcase behind her. She pulled the suitcase along the street and marveled in the sensation her skin was receiving from the coat’s lining. She never considered, why she was not wearing any underwear, dressed like this, was perfect.

Alex and his two girls stopped at a coffee house for a drink and a nibble. Alex checked on Halley and found her walking towards the station. He stayed in her mind as she entered the station and looked on the departures board, there was a train at eleven o’clock to Coventry and the journey was twenty minutes. Alex said to Miranda we have fifteen minutes and then we must leave for the station.

After they had finished their coffee and the Danish pastries, Alex said, “We must go now, I don’t want to be more than a few minutes late. As they walked Alex whispered to Miranda, Halley will probably try to influence, your mind, so do not worry, I will sort it out later.” He then told Nancy to give the car keys to Miranda and to do what Halley instructed.

Alex did not want Halley to learn of her deficiency just yet so would enact her thoughts. They walked to the station and arrived at eleven twenty five. Halley’s train had arrived on time and she was standing on the platform waiting. Alex slipped into her mind as they walked towards her. He senses her dislike of Miranda and then her intensions towards her, He sensed her push and saw what she intended, Alex jumped into Miranda and made placed a filter in front of her mind with Halley’s characteristics. Miranda turned a walked out of the station. She continued walking until Alex removed the filter and told her wait by the car. As Nancy and Alex approached Halley, Nancy asked, “What happened to Miranda?” Halley replied, “You will both forget Miranda, she has gone. I am now your mistress and you will both do as I say.”

Alex replied, “Of cause Mistress, your Father was too good for me to fight.” Alex winked at Nancy behind Halley’s back and they walked out of the station together. Alex stopped at the taxi rank and they climbed into a taxi after Alex had put Holley’s case into the trunk. Holley gave the address of her home and the driver took them to the farm. Alex noted as they approached that it was much grander than the form that was his home.

As the taxi stopped outside the farm, Halley asked, “You and your mother are welcome to come in but I will find something for your Mother to do later.” Alex replied, “Thank you mistress.” They walked into the house and Halley put the kettle on and said, “Holly you can make us all a drink while I lose my virginity to your handsome son. Come Alex, I will show you my bedroom.” Halley led Alex up the stairs and into a large bedroom in the first landing. The room was a young girl’s room, obviously from the time before Halley had gone to school in Oxford.

Alex said, “Is that your doll’s house.” Halley replied, “Yes before I went to oxford.” Alex said, “I think you should play with it again.” Halley sat in front of the doll’s house and picked up one of the dolls.” She turned to look at Alex with confusion in her gaze. Alex said, “Try and take your coat off and then suck my cock. You look pretty funny with your hood up in doors.” Halley attempted to lower her hood and to undo the coat but her body would not respond.”

She demanded, “What have you done, Father said, that you would be mine.” Alex said, “I am afraid not, from now on you will act like a five year old with a vocabulary and comprehension to match. I will find you a nanny to look after you and ensure that your virginity is never broken. Each year you will forget the previous twelve months and start again at five.”

Halley turned back to the doll’s house and started playing and Alex returned down stairs. After he and Nancy had drunk their coffee, he phoned the mobile in his mother’s car and asked Miranda to come and collect them after giving the address and directions. He then thought. One more nail in her coffin. Alex took Nancy to Halley’s bedroom and said, “Halley the lining of your coat, as it slides across your skin, will fuel your arousal and as your Farther has made you hunger for my cock, I will show you what it can do, I will fuck Nancy here. Just watch and remember what you will always be missing.

On Haley’s bed, Alex mounted Nancy and she clamped her tight pussy around it. As he moved in and out, in a slow but steady rhythm Nancy started to moan and Halley started to cry. The cry would have melted the cry of any mother but Alex and Nancy were unmoved.

Halley opened her suitcase and took out a long box roughly four inched square. As she opened the box, a large pink dildo fell out. She was about to aim it at her pussy, when Alex said, “Stop nothing is permitted to touch your pussy, no fingers or sexual aids, stick that thing in your ass.” He continued pumping into Nancy for three orgasms and after the third he head a car drawing up outside. He did not think it was his Mother’s Range Rover so he stood and looked out of the window. He observed Gerald park his old Rover outside and modified his mind so he would see anything wrong with Halley. He would see her wearing the clothes she was wearing when she left Oxford. He then turned to Halley and said, “Gerald has arrived, While he is here you can pretend that you are sixteen and in charge, your Father’s mental modifications have worked, you must not intimate that this is not so. Now go and let him in.” Halley hobbled out of the room; the large dildo in her ass was making walking difficult.” Walking down the stairs caused her horniness to rise and by the time she opened the door to her Uncle Gerald, she was beside herself.

Gerald said, “Good you are home is everything all right?” Halley replied, “Not really, your arrival was most inopportune, I was just about to lose my virginity to Alex. He is waiting upstairs.” Gerald replied, “In that case I will not stay long. I hope your Father explained his will to you; he made it when your mother died. He has left everything to Alex.” Halley replied, “That is how he explained it, once Alex marries me everything will be mine.”

Gerald said, “There is one other thing you could help me with, I seem to have mislaid Caroline. Could you find her, or get Alex to find her for me.” Halley shouted up the stairs, “Alex, do you know were Caroline is.” Alex shouted back, “The last time I looked, she was in a squat in Stratford, in Cherry Street.

Gerald heard the reply and rushed out of the house, shouting, good bye.” As soon as he was gone, Halley reverted to her five your old persona and sat down crying. Alex waited for Gerald to drive away before telling Miranda to come into the house.

As Miranda came into the kitchen, she observed Halley and she said, “You are not permitted to wear a coat like that.” Alex appeared and said, “She bought two more coats, they are in her suitcase.”

Miranda instructed Halley to take her to her suitcase and Halley walked up to her room. Miranda opened the suitcase and pulled out two black latex mackintoshes. One with hood, and the other a double-breasted floor length variety. Handing Halley the hooded one, Miranda said, “Here, put this on.” The coat covered the rubberized one completely and when it was fastened, Miranda said, “This one as well,” passing the floor length coat.”

Halley put the two latex coats over the rubberized one and Alex, who was standing in the doorway, changed the lining of the coat and the two latex coats into the synthetic rubber as developed on the space ship. What Alex did not know was the synthetic rubber would alter the DNA of the wearer such that they would live for many lifetimes with no ill health. Alex also removed all means for removing the clothing.

When Halley moved, the stimulation of the rubber lining against her modified skin, gave her many times the increase in her arousal that she had earlier. Halley stopped moving and moaned. She was standing by the doll’s house and Alex said, “Gerald has gone, so you can go back to your game, while I, make love, to Miranda.”

Alex used Halley’s bed to make love to Miranda and as he pushed his cock into her tight pussy he could feel ever ripple and bump in her vigina and as she moaned, Halley stated crying again. Nancy was sitting in the bedroom chair and she said, “Halley stop sniveling, you are not going to get anything in your pussy during the next three hundred years and you will always be five so get used to it.”

Alex’s mind was on Miranda but he heard what Nancy had said, and he asked, “Where did the three hundred years come from.” Nancy said, “It jumped into my mind when you changed the lining of my coat.” Miranda said, “I had that thought when you changed mine.”

Halley said, “I had the same thought a few minutes ago.”

Nancy asked, “What are we going to do with her, we cannot leave her here alone.” Alex replied, “We will have to take her with us, and come back, when it is time for the Funeral. Nancy, please see if you can find a box for her toys.”

Nancy rose from the chair and went in search for a container for Halley’s toys. She checked all the rooms down stairs and as she passed, the unused front door there was a pile of post on the doormat. She picked up the post and gave carried it to Alex before checking all the bedrooms. As she opened one door, she found another staircase going up. She climbed up into two large attic rooms where many years of clutter had accumulated.

Nancy found an old tea chest labeled ‘Halley’s, Infant years,’ she looked inside and found dolls, teddy bears, blocks and dressing up clothes. She carried this box down to Halley’s bedroom as Miranda’s pussy clamped down on Alex’s cock for the third time and Alex came.

Miranda said, “That was exceptional, you are the world’s best lover.” On hearing that Haley’s mind snapped. As Nancy laid down the box, a tractor drew up outside, Alex said, “That will be one of your workers, go and talk to him Halley, you can pretend to be you but don’t refer to me as anything but your cousin and Master. Now go.

Halley walked slowly down the stairs and opened the back door. Geoffrey was standing there, one of her Father’s employees. Geoffrey said, “My commiserations regarding your Loss Halley. I hope you are Ok and your Father’s wishes have been finalized.” Halley replied, as tears formed in her eyes, “Everything is terrible; I have lost everything to my cousin who is now the patriarch of our family.”

Alex was standing out of sight, listening, and Geoffrey replied, “But your Father was the most powerful member of your family, what happened.” Halley replied, “I am not permitted to talk about it, what can, I do for you.”

Alex was shocked at her reply and slipped into her mind, He saw the crack, and what it had done to her thinking. Most of his instructions were on the wrong side of the crack. He moved all her five year old memories and his instructions to the working side of the crack and all her other memories to the wrong side. While he was on the wrong side, he noticed some of her school activities, and as he trawled through them, he recorded that she had been vindictive to one of her teachers and one of her friends and had been determined to ease their pain when she returned to school. The teacher was addicted to blowing the cocks of her male pupils and Janice, her friend, was addicted to licking female pussies.

Alex considered this and decided to help when he got home, he would seek out these two and put them straight.

Geoffrey was updating Halley on farm activities and he needed an answer. Halley was sucking her thumb and fiddling with the useless buttons on her black mackintosh. Alex adjusted Geoffrey’s mind so he would always obey Alex and then stepped into view. He then said, “Geoffrey, greeting I am Alex, Halley’s cousin and we be the new owner of this farm, as such all requests should be directed to me and until I officially take over, you are in charge.

Geoffrey replied, “Thank you Alex, I am looking forward to working with you,” then he turned and walked back to his tractor. Halley turned to Alex and said, “Why Halley, not remember.” Alex replied, “You have no other memories. So you will need a teacher to give you some.”

Alex carried the toy box out to the Range Rover and Nancy and Miranda brought Halley. They all got in Nancy behind the wheel and Alex beside her. Halley and Miranda were in the back. Nancy drove back to the motorway and followed it all the way back to Great Malvern and to Alex’s farm. They arrived thirty minutes before Maurine arrived from the school.

Alex took Maurine to one side and told her, all about Halley, and what, had subsequently happened to her. He then asked Maurine if she wanted to stay working at the school or would she like to come and work for him, and teach Halley. Marine replied, “I would like to finish this term but after that I am yours.”

I’m confused, she’s a college (or whatever you call it in the UK) graduate, Alex has her mind that of a 5yr old yet he wants to teach her???

While Nancy was in the kitchen making dinner and Miranda was watching Halley play, Alex opened his mind to find Halley’s mind controlled subjects. He found the teacher after thirty minutes and found a very unhappy woman. “He looked through her mind and found an evil teacher who had for years taught subject matter that would never appear in an exam. He decided to make her happy to suck cock and not to let it affect her teaching, but from now on she would concentrate on getting a high number of passes.

He moved through everyone else in the school before he settled on Halley’s friend. Halley had made her addicted to girl orgasms, but Alex saw that she had always been a lesbian so he made her submissive to any woman; all women would be her Mistress. He then left her and returned to the now. Maurine was sucking his cock and her expertise had developed. Nancy laid the dining room table and looked in on Alex. She felt jealousy for Maurine and said, “Save some of that for me.” Alex said, “I only have three women, in my Harem, so I have enough for all of you.”

Nancy returned to the kitchen smiling and continued with the evening meal. Miranda appeared in the doorway and asked, “Halley wants to play dressing up but the clothes will not fit.” Alex said, “Let’s see what I can do.” Alex walks out of the room and climbs the stairs, he entered the spare bedroom, and sees Halley holding a princes dress. He concentrates on the pair and attempts to make the dress fit. The dress stays the same but Halley’s body shrinks down to that of a small child and her three coats shrink with her. All the stress in her mind evaporated as she settled into her five-year-old reality. Alex helped her to dress in the princess costume complete with a tiara over her hood. The dress was nearly down to the floor, there was only an inch of black latex showing below the hem. The sleeves and bodice covered the mackintosh except for the hood.

Miranda walked back into the bedroom and said, “I thought you were going to modify the dress.” Alex replied, “So did I, but is seems I can only change living cells and latex.” Miranda replied, “Well, if you can change living cells, give me a bigger bust.” Alex said, “I have always thought you had perfect breasts.” Miranda replied, “I need them to be a bit bigger to fill up the slack in this coat and while you’re at that, change the length of Halley’s coat so it does not show under the princess dress.”

Alex concentrated on Miranda’s breasts and they grew two, cup sizes and became much more sensitive. He then concentrated on Halley’s black latex coat and a band around the bottom changed color to be the same as the dress. The hood also changed to be skin and hair colored. Miranda reveled in her new Breasts but as she moved the latex lining of the coat caressed her nipples and she nearly orgasmed. Miranda walked down, the stairs and she orgasmed, as she reached the bottom step.

Alex looked again into Halley’s mind and saw the crack was now a fissure. There would be no means for Halley to access memories from the unlinked side. He then remembered the large pink dildo in her ass and wondered if that had reduced in size accordingly. He decided because Halley was not complaining he would leave it alone. He said, “You stay up here until I call you and play as you would like,” he then walked down the stairs.

Sitting in the sitting room with Nancy between his legs the phone started ringing, Miranda answered and Gerald said, “Is Alex there, I have found Caroline but she will not talk, if I promise to pay back all my commissions managing the trust, would Alex help her.” Miranda replied, “He is busy right now, why don’t you bring her here.”

They had all finished their evening meal when Gerald arrived, Halley was still wearing her princess costume and tiara as Miranda invited Gerald and Caroline in. As they came into the sitting room, Alex said, “What was that about repaying all the money you had stolen out of the trust fund.” Alex was in Gerald’s mind as he answered to ensure he was telling the truth.” Gerald showed a bit of guilt and Alex looked deeper to find out why. Alex had changed into a latex shirt and jeans, and had modified them to become the spaceship latex. His DNA had subsequently, been adjusted, and his mental abilities had increased many times. He could now see with much more clarity and he soon found the cause. Gerald had paid his mortgage off using funds from the trust.

Alex modified his mind so that he would always see Halley as she was, and not worry when Caroline did not speak. He then moved into Caroline and found an angry young woman; she was upset at having been taken away from her three lovers and Masters. Daddy just did not understand. Alex decided not to change her and inserted instructions that she would be able to speak whenever she was in a close proximity to a girl in a Burberry Prorsham raincoat and that she would return to the squat at the earliest opportunity.”

Caroline said, “Why am I here.” Gerald smiled and said, “Thank you Alex, Come Caroline we will go home. See you all on Thursday.” Gerald was soon out of the door leading Caroline. Alex was still angry that Gerald had lied, but he decided to wait until the trust, had been awarded. Still angry, Alex looked and Halley and opened his mind he looked into Halley’s mind and found that she had used all the available space in her size limited space. Alex thought for a minute or two and then started to delete areas that he considered least important. He removed all her pronouns and large words and then a large section of her baby memories dealing with potty training.

He thought about an attempt by his mother to increase his embarrassment at school by making him wear diapers. She had sent Audrey out to buy some and Audrey bought baby ones and the plan was dropped. He asked Miranda to fetch them from the utility room. Miranda brought the packet of diapers and Alex looked at the size. He then concentrated on Halley, and she shrunk down to a two-year-old and he opened the packet of diapers and lifted up the shirts of her mackintoshes. He removed the dildo from her ass and as it left her body, it grew to its original size. Alex concentrated on the dildo and it morphed into a pair of waterproof knickers in the same size as the diapers.

Alex fitted the diapers on Halley and then pulled up the latex knickers. He then turned the three mackintoshes into a single sleeper. Halley shouted, “Alley want know, what you do.”

Alex then opened his mind to its full impact and broadcast a command that Halley Mondale was two years old. Everyone in the country received the message and all official documents changed accordingly. He then removed more from Halley’s mind and inserted a housekeeping routine that would purge all new learning every twenty-four hours. He also added clauses that gave her immense please from dirtying her diapers and from getting them changed. Alex remembered a cot in one of the outhouses. He went and fetched it and set up the cot in Audrey’s bedroom. He then put Halley to bed and instructed her to sleep and not attempt to leave the cot until someone came for her.

Going back down stairs to Miranda, Maurine had arrived and said, “Nancy tells me that Halley is now two, she would like to be the Mother and if possible, I would like to keep on teaching.” Alex replied, “If Nancy wants to be the Mother, she will have to adopt her, otherwise Miranda and I will adopt her.” Nancy appeared from the kitchen and said, “You and Miranda adopt her, and I will be her nanny. Since you rescued me from hell and now you have given me my favorite activity, I am in heaven.”

Miranda said, “Before we can adopt her, we need to be married.” Alex replied, “I get my trust fund on Friday and we can see the local clergy on Saturday. Miranda replied, “It is Wednesday tomorrow, why not see the vicar then.” Alex agreed and said, “Ok you try and make an appointment in the morning.”

They all chatted until bedtime, Nancy left briefly at eight o’clock to change Halley’s diaper and they all went to bed a ten fifteen.

Next morning Nancy changed Halley again and then made breakfast for everyone. After Breakfast, Maurine left for school and Miranda phoned the local vicar. When she put the phone down, she said, “He will see us both, at his vicarage, this afternoon at two-thirty.” Nancy asked, “That is good, I would like Miranda to come shopping with me this morning, I would like to buy some bits and pieces for Halley.” Alex replied, “Well make sure you are both back before lunch.” Alex gave Miranda two hundred pounds in cash before they left and then went to check on Halley. He sat down beside her cot and searched through her mind to ensure his programming was still intact. The small area of her mind was as he left it and he decided to trawl through her memories in the unlinked section.

Alex tracked though her recent memories of her time at the school in Oxford. Since gaining her mental powers at age fourteen, she had practiced quite a lot. Turning bullies into sheep and giving perverted fetishes to the girls, she hated and giving positive enhancements to the girls, she liked. Alex decided she had not been too cruel so let the school alone. He was however disappointed, had there been space in her mind, he would have given her all the perverted fetishes.

Alex changed her diaper and then put her on the floor to play with all her blocks. Halley built up towers and then knocked them down; she continued doing this until Miranda and Nancy returned just before half past eleven. While he sat and watched Halley, he opened his mind to find the remaining members of his family. He found Great Auntie Martha and looked into her mind; she was still as he left her, although she had been trying unsuccessfully to undo it. He added a layer of control so she would never be able to undo it. He then moved into his mother and found that she was no longer a dog, Martha had successfully reversed that before attacking Miranda. She was still one hundred percent submissive so Nancy’s husband had taken her, to look after his daughter.

Alex then searched out Gerald and Caroline, he found Gerald at work and he was moving money from his own account back into the trust fund. Caroline had been in the office in the morning but had gone to the squat. She had been able to talk because she had bought a Burberry raincoat for herself and had been wearing it since. She had asked Gerald if she could go if she came back at four. Alex removed all her clothes beneath the coat and then gave it a latex lining with no front seam. Both of them were still unable to mentally, affect anyone and Gerald had given up trying to overcome it.

Nancy walked up to the bedroom and pulled a pacifier out of a shopping back. She pushed the dummy into Halley’s mouth, and tied the ribbon behind her head. Alex then morphed, the dummy, into space-ship-latex, therefore giving Halley’s tongue and lips a new dependence.

Nancy said, “We bought a push chair and things for travelling so she will not be an exhibitionist or attention seeker.

Miranda had made a light lunch and shouted up the stairs, “Lunch is ready.” They carried Halley down the stairs and sat her on the dining room floor. Halley stood up and walked towards the kitchen, so Alex took away her ability to walk. As Halley slumped to the ground, she crawled to Alex’s feed and started crying, Alex said, “Halley, this is your life so stop crying, and enjoy it. If you manage to learn to walk today, you can do the same tomorrow.” Halley stopped crying and cuddled Alex’s leg and said, “Tank you dada, Alley uvs you.” Alex replied, “And I love you too.” He moved the outside latex, over the sleeper, to the inside and changed the shiny blue fabric to become pink fleece. This gave Halley’s clothing a normal appearance but the thickness of the lining had trebled.

They all ate lunch and Nancy spoon-fed Halley with a portion of baby food, while she was sat in a highchair. As Alex was finishing his meal, the letterbox rattled and mail fell on the floor inside the front door. Miranda ran to get it and brought five letters to Alex. The first one was his provisional driving license and the second was, addressed to his mother. He opened it and found a letter from Cousin Elizabeth in the USA. It started, “Holly very sorry to hear that Alex is not achieving total submission, perhaps he is gaining his spurs. I have discussed this with Elgin and he had agreed to travel to England to help, he should be arriving on July 7th, in time for Alex’s birthday. He should be able to help you he is now our most proficient mentalist. The letter continued to update Holly on the family in America. Alex put the letter down and then checked everyone’s protection screen. He proved they were all working as expected and he added one to Halley, wiping out more of her words.

After they had cleared everything away, Alex said, “We should all go to the Vicar’s, I think we should all stick together.” Nancy pulled out a car seat for Halley and the pushchair. It was raining so Alex put on a latex mackintosh and fashioned one for Halley. Halley was a very pretty two-year-old but in the latex mackintosh, Alex considered her stunning.

They all walked out to the car and Alex locked the house. After fitting the child’s car seat in the back of the Range Rover, Nancy seated Halley in it and folded down the pushchair. She got in beside Halley and Alex and Miranda in the front. Miranda drove the four miles to the church and they all trouped in to find, the vicar.

They found him in the nave and he greeted them, introducing himself as Alexander Gibson. Alex explained that he would be eighteen tomorrow and Miranda would be eighteen on the 13th August. He also explained about Frank’s premature death and that Halley have no other family.

The Vicar asked if they would come to church and Alex replied, “Of cause, every Sunday.” They checked the available dates and agreed on the, August 27th at 14:00. While that were chatting about the service, Alex felt the alarm bells in his mind going off, someone was attacking Miranda and Nancy. He then felt some one shout, Alex you are the most submissive person on the planet, Alex felt his security screen flex at the power but it held. He felt someone coming towards him so he pretended to be unconscious like the Vicar. An overweight man walked into the church and looked at both men on the floor. He then said, “Dam, are both those men called Alexander.” Miranda replied, “Yes they are, what have, you done.”

Elgin looked at Nancy and said, “The last time I was here, in England it was your wedding. Great Auntie Martha did a number on you.” Nancy replied, “Alex rescued me, what have you done to him.” Just then before Elgin could answer he sat down in a pew and closed his eyes.” Alex, had used the parental, back door feature, and was in his mind. Alex found that Elgin was over four hundred years old and had honed his mental skills to a very high standard, he was able to project his mind up to a quarter of a mile and had not found anyone who could withstand his power. Alex thought, “There is a first time for everything.” He looked at the nine synapses that determined submission or dominance and caused the three above the center to fail and three at the bottom end to ignite. He then looked at his latex fetish and found that it had not surfaced. Alex moved this into his core memory added instructions such that he could never to harm Alex or his girls, and he would always obey Alex. He then added the carrot and stick function before standing up.

Moving to the Vicar, he attempted to clean his mind, caused by Elgin’s bombardment. What he found was a surprise, Elgin had bombarded the Vicar’s mind with psychic energy but it was pinpointed, at the core memory, a large swathe was now encoded as a very submissive personality. Alex had no idea what was there before so was unable to help. The Vicar was starting to awake and when he stood he asked, “Who am I, and what am I doing here.”

Alex replied, “You are Alexander Gibson and you are the Parish clergy for this church The Parish Church of St Mary and St Michael. You have a faith in the word of God that is absolute and unshakeable. You have also agreed to marry Miranda and me, on August 27th at 14:00.

The Vicar replied, “Yes I remember that now, if that is all, I will go and get ready for choir practice. The Vicar walked off and Alex said the Miranda and Nancy, “We should go also, he will wake up in about five minutes.” Alex had ensured that he would not remember who he was, when he woke up and have difficulty in finding where he was and how he got there.

They put Halley into her seat and then climbed into the Range Rover. Miranda drove them back to the Farmhouse; Inside Alex phoned Gerald and asked what he should do tomorrow.

Gerald replied, “Can you be here at 10:00am and I will take you to the bank.” Alex agreed and then terminated the call. He then pulled Miranda into an embrace and they kissed for several minutes. Nancy was playing with Halley and Halley was beginning to walk around the furniture. Her legs had been shrunk form walking legs and the muscles had memories. Nancy was very pleased and she excitedly exclaimed to Alex. Alex looked at Halley and Guessed, “Very good Halley, you will soon be able to talk properly as well.” He knew, full well that, that would never happen so he smiled and winked at her. Halley was very pleased, she did not know that Alex had made her fall in love with anyone who played with her or changed her diapers. She now loved all three. Since coming home, no one had removed her mackintosh, so walking was the only way she could get about. The mittens on the arms of the sleeper meant her fingers were useless. Nancy helped her build the towers using the blocks, and Halley knocked them down.

They played like this for the remainder of the afternoon and Alex tweaked her mind with pleasure every time to tower fell down. Nancy fed her at five o’clock and then put her down in her cot. Halley had wanted to speak five times that afternoon but the pacifier stopped her When Nancy returned down stairs, she commented on such a quite loving baby and Alex agreed saying, “Did you remove the raincoat or put her down in it.” Nancy replied, “She looked so lovely wearing the coat, I left it on.” Alex replied, “The forecast is for rain tomorrow and we have to be in Stratford at 10:00 am.

Nancy moved to the kitchen and began making diner. She had been at it for only a few minutes when the front door bell sounded. Miranda went to answer the door and returned with Elgin. As he entered the sitting room he said, “The Vicar told me where you were, I do not remember what I had come to do, but I thought it best to look up my distant family and wish the birthday boy a very happy birthday, for tomorrow. Tell me young Sir, why are there two lovely ladies wearing raincoats and why are you in latex.” Alex replied, “I have a fetish for shinny mackintoshes and latex, as a descendent of the crashed space ship, why are you not in latex?”

Elgin suddenly knew why his skin was itchy all over. He said, “I don’t seem to have brought any, do you have any in my size, that I can borrow.” Alex replied, “You are I bit on the large size, sorry none of ours, would be big enough.” Elgin continued, “I need some soon my skin is crying out for relief. Alex said, “There is a shop in Birmingham that sells Latex in all sizes called Cocoon, you should try there.” Elgin said, “Ok I will find a hotel in Birmingham for tonight and visit them in the morning, Nice to meet you all. Perhaps I will see you tomorrow and we can have a party. As the hire car travelled down the farm lane towards the road, Alex slipped into his mind and increased his fetish, to total enclosure. While there he looked through his recent memories and found something of interest, he dipped deeper and followed a link to Elgin’s collage days.

What Alex found made him smile, Elgin had developed his psychic skills in high school and during his collage year had honed it well. Throughout his collage period, he had been an overweight geek who excelled in all subjects. There was one girl who beat him in most of the subjects and who embarrassed him as he tried to make friends. He took her after they graduated and Married her two years later. She was now the domineering head of a legal practice and the submissive sex toy for Elgin. While he went away from home, Elgin removed her submissive side and re applied it when he got back. Alex giggled again and changed Elgin’s obedience clause to include his wife.

He had assumed his wife was the writer of the letter to Holly, so she would know what to do.”

After diner, they watch TV until bedtime and Nancy stayed in Audrey’s room to watch Halley.

Next morning, Alex was up early and he made breakfast for everyone else in the house. They were all ready to leave at eight o’clock and Nancy drove with Alex and Halley in the back. They stopped for fuel before leaving Great Malvern and then followed the back roads to the A44 before heading towards Evesham and then on the A46 to Stratford. They arrived at Stratford and a quarter to ten and Nancy parked the car close to Gerald’s office. They all walked with Alex pushing Halley’s pushchair to the office.

They entered Gerald’s office at one minute to ten and Caroline welcomed them all. Gerald came out of his office and said, “Ladies, if you would stay here with Caroline, I will take Alex to see the bank manager.” Gerald and Alex walked across the road to the Barclay’s bank.

As they entered the bank, Gerald told the cashier that he had an appointment with the Manager. Moments later, they were, shown into a meeting room.

The Manger was a middle-aged man and he welcomed Alex telling him he was now a very wealthy man. The manager gave a complete breakdown of the monies held by the bank and had Alex sign several pieces of paper with sample signatures. The manager then gave Alex a cheque book and payment card for the current account containing more than four million pounds. There was also over two billion pounds in three high interest accounts.

When the transaction was complete and Alex had ensured he was the only one able to draw money from any of these accounts, Gerald thanks the Manager and they returned to Gerald’s office. On the way Gerald said, “I could read Frank’s will when we get back, you need to manage the Farm as of now. Also could you see to being a bit more lenient towards Caroline?”

Alex replied, “Caroline attacked Miranda and that is a definitely a no no.” Gerald said, “She was only following Frank’s instructions and he was always very persuasive.” Alex replied, “She was strong enough to reject Frank’s persuasive tendencies. What do you know of Elgin from the USA?

Gerald replied, “Caroline was never able to counter Frank’s instruction and watch out for Elgin, he is reputably to be stronger than Frank.” Alex replied, “Not any more, what about his wife.” Gerald replied, “His wife is a descendant like we are, and is capable of some psychic strength but I am not sure how strong she is. She has been assisting Elgin to develop his, for years.”

They walked back into the office to find Caroline under Miranda’s coat and licking hard. Nancy was playing with Halley and Gerald said, “If you will all come into my office, I will read Frank’s last will and Testament. Caroline said, “I can’t move from the lining of Miranda’s coat, it had done something to me.” Miranda looked at Alex and said, “Sorry.” Alex said, “It Ok, I’ll sort her later.” As Miranda stood, Caroline crawled along with her so she was still in contact with the lining of Miranda’s coat.

They all sat except Caroline, in Gerald’s office and Gerald said, “This is the reading of Frank Mondale’s last will and testament, made on the 14th of July 1998 and witnessed by myself. Following the death of Alex’s Father, and Frank’s elder brother, Frank decided that Alex should inherit everything unless he had a boy. Unfortunately, his boy died with his mother in childbirth. Frank has made provision for Halley and he would like you Alex to take care of her.” Alex replied, “Yes I will take care of her, as soon as Miranda and I are married, we intend to adopt Halley.” Gerald continued, “I leave all my worldly good and farm to Alexander Mondale. All the monies in my bank accounts and all the shares in my portfolio go to him also. I charge him to watch over Halley and to keep her close to him. By the way, Alex, the home office pathologist who was doing the autopsy has found some anomalies with Frank’s body. It would normally be down to me to ensure that this did not happen. Alex you will have to take care of this.”

Gerald handed Alex a piece of paper with the pathologist’s home address on and the address of the morgue. Alex said, “How long will probate take on Frank’s estate?”

Gerald replied, “About six months it is a farm so there will be less inheritance tax.” Alex said, “Ok Girls lets go and sort out a pathologist.” As Miranda walked to the door, Caroline was trying to follow her on her knees and Gerald said, “Whatever you need to do to help Caroline, can you do it now.” Alex changed Caroline’s latex clothing into the space ship variety and combined it into the lining of her coat, and removed the front seam. As Caroline, stood up, and before Alex, left the room, he asked, “Where you wearing any underwear.” Caroline replied, “Just knickers.” Alex changed the knickers to have two donuts adjacent to her two holes, and then walked out of the office, followed by Miranda and Nancy pushing Halley. They walked back to the car and Miranda drove to the Mortuary in Coventry. Parking in the car park adjacent to the Mortuary, they walked into the reception area. The area was deserted and the door to the inner confines, were securely locked with an electronic lock. Alex stood by the closed door and opened his mind, in order to find how many people were inside. Alex found three people in the Mortuary, a Professor Boyes, and Doctor Henderson, both members of the Mortuary staff, and a policewoman detective sergeant called Hillary Sanderson. Alex listening in on their conversation and found them talking about Frank. The Professor was saying that all the people of the world descended from a small group of people in Africa and Frank did not come from this group. He also had some physical differences that the Professor was describing. Alex looked through each of their memories to check if anyone else had been appraised of this information. After confirming that these three were the only people who had any inkling that Frank was not human, he unlocked the door with his kinetic ability and they all walked in. Nancy was still pushing the pushchair and Miranda had hold of Alex’s hand.

As they walked into the lab, Professor Boyes looked up and said, “How did you get in here, and what do you want.” Alex had already adjusted each of the three minds so that they would accept as true anything Alex or Miranda said. Alex replied, “You Professor invited us in and said you would show us around. I understand you are discussing the recently deceased Mr. Frank Mondale. Professor Boyes replied, “Yes we were discussing Frank Mondale, he has some very unusual characteristics.” Alex replied, “I think not, you all believe that he is completely normal and his death was Murder.”

The Police detective sergeant said, “It was definitely Murder, his neck had been broken. He would have died instantly. Why is that little girl wearing a dummy, is she’s too old for that.” Alex replied, “You are right, at her last birthday she was sixteen and a very clever young lady.” Doctor Henderson exclaimed, “How did she go from a sixteen year old young woman to this.” Alex asked, “Have you got anyone I could demonstrate on.” Doctor Henderson said, “You cannot demonstrate on anyone that would be outrageous.” Alex decided to leave the demonstration alone, so he removed all knowledge of the differences and concerns from the three professionals and changed the paper trail to follow suit.

As he turned to Miranda and was about to say, we are finished here, a young undergraduate lab technician entered and said, “I have finished the tests professor, he is definitely an alien. Alex looked at the girl and she winced under his gaze. She then started sucking her thumb. Hillary said, “Melanie, take your thumb out of your mouth, you are not a baby.” Alex was intrigued, and looked into the mind of Hillary and found, as she looked at the undergraduate, was lust and adoration.

Hillary had the hots for the young girl, and had both lesbian tendencies plus high levels of domination interests. Alex changed the undergraduate so she would obey without question any, suggestion from Hillary. He also changed Hillary so she would treat and dress Melanie as a small child, to include diapers and a pacifier. Alex then searched out the person who Melanie had phoned and found her roommate. Alex removed all information pertaining to Melanie’s disclosure from her mind and then added total submissive to Hillary complete with the same carrot and stick he had given to Melanie. He then said, “Thank you Professor for showing us around, we will go now and let you get on with your discussion.” Hillary said, “I will go too, come Melanie we have some shopping to accomplish.”

Melanie still sucking her thumb followed Hillary out of the morgue. Nancy pushed Halley followed by Miranda and Alex and they followed Hillary to a local shop selling baby and young children’s clothing and sundries.

Leaving the girls to their new life together, Alex and his entourage walked back to the car. Miranda asked, “What did you do to that lab technician?” Alex replied, “She is an excellent student and it would have been a shame to spoil her chances of a good degree, but she is now Hillary’s fuck toy and she will embrace wearing little girl’s clothing.”

Miranda got in the driving seat and drove back to Great Malvern. On the way when Miranda stopped for fuel Alex bought a pair of L plates so he could practice driving. They arrived back at the farm just after Elgin and he was waiting by the kitchen door, dressed, in a latex one-piece suit, rubber boots and gas mask. Alex asked, “How are you Elgin, and what do you want?” Elgin replied, “I have come to say how sorry I am for misjudging you. Can you help me to remove this mask; since I put it on in the shop, I have not been able to remove it. I phoned Pamela and she is on her way here now. She will be at Heathrow tomorrow at eight.” Alex asked, “Will you be able to go to Heathrow wearing that gas mask?” Elgin replied, “I was hoping you would collect her, I am stuck like this.” Alex said, “Have you eaten anything since Breakfast.” Elgin replied, “No I have been unable to take this mask off, since the girl in the shop put it on.” Alex replied as he opened the door, “You could get very hungry.” Elgin followed everyone into the house and said, “Please Alex, can you help me take this mask off my head.” Alex asked, “Did you buy any other clothes in that shop.” Elgin replied, “Only a long mackintosh.” Alex said, “Go and put that on and then forget you are wearing anything underneath.”

Elgin walked back to his hire car and took a long coat out of the trunk. He pushed his arms into the sleeves and pulled it around his body then fastening the front seem. When it was fastened he pulled the hood up over the mask and then forgot it was there. He then entered the house as if he had, not a care in the world.

Alex was in the sitting room sitting in an armchair and Elgin entered saying, “Don’t worry about collecting Pamela, I will drive down tonight and pick her up in the morning.” Alex replied, “Stay and have something to eat first. You have forgotten all about the clothing you have on under the mackintosh so you can now forget about Pamela coming tomorrow.”

While Nancy was finishing up preparing the diner for them all, Alex went outside and fitted the L plates to the front and back of the Range Rover.

After dinner Alex instructed Nancy to see that Elgin slept in the spare room and she could remove the Mask before each meal and return it when Elgin is finished eating. Alex and Miranda left and set off to London with Alex driving. They followed all the trunk roads, stay off the Motorway via Evesham, Oxford, Aylesbury, Charfont St Peter, and Uxbridge before arriving at a hotel in West Drayton at ten past ten. Alex secured a double room and that settled down to sleep after loud sex.

In the morning they had an early breakfast and drove into Heathrow Alex parked in the multistory car park adjacent to terminal four. Alex had gained the flight number and terminal from Elgin’s mind and they were waiting in the arrivals hall in plenty of time. When Pamela’s flight landed, they moved to a corner behind some screens and waited for the passengers to emerge. Alex could feel a powerful mind in the vicinity long before Pamela appeared. He attempted to slip in behind her protection but found it was a sphere like his, He tried the parental back door but this was gone. He linked beck to Elgin’s sleep mind and searched out his solution. He found a method and decided to try it. He bombarded her left eye with a narrow beam of psychic energy and found a way in. He quickly inserted his obedience clause with carrot and stick. He repeated that five times and watched the clause solidify. What he did not know was Pamela had redirected the beam of energy and he had planted his clause in the woman next to her.

Alex suddenly felt Pamela disappear; he could no longer sense her mind. He shut down his mind immediately so she would not find him. It was not until Miranda slipped to the floor beside him that he knew his position, been compromised. He leapt to Miranda’s assistance and noted that her protection screen was intact. He remembered Frank and projected a strong sleep command around him. Two security guards and Pamela slumped to the floor. Alex moved to where Pamela had fallen and picked her up and moved her behind the screens. He delved into her mind and found someone who had created her own environment. She was as powerful, if not more, than Elgin. She hated being dominant at work, and loved being Elgin’s submissive slave at home.

End of Chapter 7