The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 8, Elizabeth and Madeline

Alex looked in her core memories and found the blank space; he filled it with his obedience routine adding Miranda Nancy and Maurine’s names to his and applied the carrot and stick. He then turned on her latex fetish and added clauses to her psychic abilities so she could not use it on Alex or his family including Halley. He then moved to Miranda and removed the new instructions Elizabeth had been embedding ensuring Miranda’s allegiance to Elizabeth.

Alex waited for Elizabeth to stir and said, “We had better be on our way. Bring your own suit cases.” Elizabeth looked at Alex and waited for him to take them but she felt acute pain in her body, she took hold of the handles of the two cases and the pain disappeared, as she pulled the cases after Alex and Miranda, she, was bombarded with pleasure. Elizabeth quickly caught up and asked, “What have you done?” Alex replied, “We have come all this way to pick you up and you attack Miranda, others who have done that are now totally compromised. You however can still function normally.”

Elizabeth replied, “You must be Miranda, nice to meet you. I thought Alex was betrothed to Halley.” Alex said, “Get in the back seat and no more words from your mouth while we are travelling.”

Elizabeth jumped into the back seat and her mouth clamped shut. Alex and Miranda got in the front with Miranda behind the wheel, Alex had said earlier, “You drive and we can go back via the motorway.”

Miranda expertly exited the car park and navigated back to the motorway, she was soon on the M40 heading north. Elizabeth had tried talking several times and had given up following an increase in pain. She had also tried using her psychic abilities on the two in the front, but to no avail. He clothing was becoming very uncomfortable and she was slowly removing each item. Miranda looked in the rear view mirror and said, “She is going to get us into trouble, soon.” Alex turned his head, and asked, “What are you doing, it there something wrong with your clothes. You can answer my questions.”

Elizabeth replied, “My clothing had become very uncomfortable against my skin, what have you done.” Alex said, “I gave you permission to answer my questions, not to question me.” Elizabeth became silent again. She continued to strip off until she was completely naked. Alex looked at her body and said, “You are a bit on the large size, tell see what I can do.” He increased her metabolism and he body started to shed the fat. After an hour, Elizabeth had the body of a model and Alex returned her metabolism to slightly higher that it was before. Now none of the clothes on the floor of the car would fit her so Alex said to Miranda, “Stop at the services and I will get her something to wear from the trunk.”

Miranda pulled off the Motorway into the Warwick Service area and parked at the back of the car park. Alex jumped out and opened the back door before taking one of his Mother’s latex mackintoshes from his overnight bag. He closed the back door and moved to the back passenger, side door. Alex opened the door and instructed Elizabeth to get out and put this coat on. Elizabeth tried not to follow his instruction but only delayed for ten seconds before the pain was intolerable. When she closed the front fastening of the coat she received her obedience, pleasure wave and her skin reveled in the latex. Elizabeth sat back in the car and Alex pulled the seat belt tightly around her. He then jumped back in the front and Miranda set off again.” At the top of the M40, Miranda turned west on the M42 and was soon heading towards the M5.

As Mirada turned south onto the M5 Alex instructed Elizabeth that she would not notice any clothing on Elgin except a mackintosh like the one she was wearing and then he told her to forget he had given that instruction. Elizabeth blinked and said, “Did you say something?” Alex replied, “Who gave you permission to speak.” Elizabeth was silent for the remainder of the journey and they arrived back at the farm at two twenty PM.”

Miranda parked in the barn and as Elizabeth exited the vehicle, Alex instructed, “When you get inside you can talk freely but you are not permitted to communicate by any means that you have been changed in any way. As far as everyone else is concerned, you are as you were when you left the USA. When you greet Elgin, you will kiss his cheek and believe you are kissing skin. Now forget these instructions, although you will obey them always.” Miranda took Elizabeth by the arm and led her towards the kitchen door.

Once inside they found the kitchen deserted, they walked into the sitting room and found Nancy, Maurine and Elgin sitting watching the TV. As Elizabeth entered, Elgin stood and embraced her; Elizabeth kissed his cheek and he whispered, “Are you able to help me.” Elizabeth whispered in reply, “I think so, I will do it later.” Alex had made Elgin’s mask and mackintosh synthetic latex, and Elizabeth experienced a change in her body as she kissed the mask. Elizabeth felt a loss as her lips left the mask. Alex, was watching and smiled, he then changed Elizabeth’s mackintosh and removed the seam.

Elizabeth squirmed inside the mackintosh as her DNA and skin composition changed. Nancy moved to where Alex was sitting and opened his flies. Fishing out his cock, she attacked it with her mouth.

Elgin watched Nancy and then felt his own flies open as Elizabeth scooped out his cock. The only zip on his full body suit was the one around his crotch from his waist at the front to his waist at the back. When his engorged cock was, released, Elizabeth clamped her mouth on it and started to suck. She moved her mouth up and down as her tongue licked the underside. The skin on Elizabeth’s face came into, contact with Elgin’s mackintosh and cat suit, and she became stuck. Alex fashioned another gas mask and after Nancy had sucked him dry, he changed it into synthetic latex and pulled it over Elizabeth’s head telling both her and Elgin to forget all about it and not to see or feel it. After a while, Alex decided to take Miranda upstairs to their bedroom and suggested Elgin take Elizabeth to the spare room.

While Alex was making love to Miranda, he was in the minds of Elgin and Elizabeth and caused them to experience utopia in their lovemaking. They were so, into their sex, they did not realize that Alex changed their minds to make them both forget that Elgin ever needed help, which either of them had been changed, or that Halley was anything else other than two years old child. They had not attempted to kiss as Alex had forbidden it, while they were wearing masks. .

Elgin had never had sex as good as he had just had, his lithe skinny wife was tight and incredible, and he was again in love. Alex changed Elizabeth’s obedience routine to include Elgin and then returned to Miranda.

After very satisfying sex, Alex cuddled Miranda for several minutes and then said, “Let us go and find Audrey, I think your Mother has her, as a dog.” As Miranda and Alex were walking down stairs, Elgin appeared at the spare bedroom door and said, “Elizabeth would like to go home, do you have any objections.” Alex replied, “You cannot go yet, you both need someone to look after you.” Alex walked on before Elgin could reply and continued out of the house, he and Miranda walked to the kennels and into the office. Margo was there but no Audrey. Miranda asked, “Mummy we are looking for Audrey, have you seen her?” Margo replied, “She is at home, I left her asleep on the bed this morning.” Alex said, “We will go and get her, I have secured her a good job.” Alex and Miranda walked down the farm track to the road and then into Miranda’s garden. The front door was, locked but Alex took care of that with his kinetic abilities. As they opened the door, they found Audrey whimpering behind it and she rushed into the garden for a pee. After Audrey was finished, Alex relocked the door and they led Audrey back up the farm track. About half way up the track, a large people carrier over took them and slowed to a stop, Zacharias Wainright wound down the window and said, “Please accept my apologies, for not coming yesterday, we had difficulty securing our second victim, she is a special order and the purchaser has some specific requests. Alex saw two bodies in the back seat with hoods over their heads he turned to Miranda and said, “Take Audrey up to the house while I deal with this.”

As Miranda and Audrey walked towards the house, Alex said, “Can I remove the hoods so I can see who I am dealing with.”

Zacharias replied, “One of the special requests was that no one would know she had been enslaved.” Alex said, “I hope that does not include me, otherwise there is no deal.” Alex reached into the back and pulled off both hoods. He stepped back and said, “This one is new to me but I know the one, she is the weather girl from the local BBC television news program. Zacharias replied, “They are lesbian lovers in private but in public, our weather girl is straight and true.

My client wants both girls to be one hundred percent obedient to him and him alone but for Madeline to behave as she is in public. If you can accomplish this I will share his sizable payment.” Alex looked into Zach’s mind to see if he could ascertain the purchaser, but the request had been anonymous.

Alex said, “It is very difficult to establish that kind of ownership without knowing who the owner is and linking him in.” Zach replied, “I know, do your best.”

Alex created an obedience clause in the lesbian lover with carrot and stick and made is so it would only become an unbreakable clause when someone said, “You are my rubberized slut.” He then moved into Madeline and created a slut persona that would become active in the presence of her owner and gave her the same obedience routine as her lover. He created a public routine where she would act normal and be unable to divulge to any one or any media that her life had changed. He made it so her new owner could create new rules and beliefs at any time and these rules would apply to both personas. Like her slave, the obedience routine would be to anyone until a password was uttered. The password was ‘You are my rubberized slut, obedient slave and I am your owner.’ Only those exact words would do. He checked his routines and added a clause to avoid conflicts in the rules created.

When he was finished he rubbed his head, since changing his latex clothing his mind had grown very much more powerful and these new clauses were part of their minds and, could not, be altered. Alex asked, “How are you going to get them back home now they have both been programmed.” Zach replied, “I was hoping you would help me, I will bring you back here later.” Alex said, “Take me up to the house while I tell them where I am going.” Alex jumped into the front passenger seat in the people carrier and Zach drove to the house.”

Alex jumped out and ran inside to tell Miranda that he was going to help Zach and would be back later, while there he returned Audrey to human form and then ran out again.

Zach drove the car from Great Malvern, back onto the M5 and turned North towards Birmingham. On the journey, Zach told Alex how happy he was with his wife. In addition, what he had been doing with her. They chatted in a very friendly manor and the time passed quickly. Zach turned off the motorway at Bromsgrove and followed the A38 towards a large block of luxury apartments. Zach parked on the road and said, “They live in there, Apartment number thirty-two. There is a doorman you will have to get past.” Alex said, “Leave that to me. No one will see me. You can send your text message to your client.” Alex caused the two girls to exit the car while they were still asleep. They walked with him towards the Front entrance. Alex caused them both to act and look natural and he gave out a mental broadcast making him, invisible.”

They girls talked to the doorman with natural ease and then walked to the elevator. Alex followed them into the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor. When the elevator arrived on the third floor and the doors opened, there was a young man standing by the side of the door as if waiting to descend. As the girls stepped out of the elevator he stepped up to Cynthia and said, “You are my rubberized slut,” Cynthia stopped and stood silently, the young man, continued, “You will take these rubbish sacks and empty the house of all underwear. You will also remove all Madeline’s trousers, jeans and slacks and put them in another bag.”

He caught up with Madeline at their apartment door and said, “You are my rubberized slut, obedient slave and I am your owner. When you get inside you will remove all your clothes, you are not permitted to wear clothing inside your apartment.”

Alex noted that neither of the girls had keys so he used his mental abilities to unlock the door and he followed the young man and his two slaves into the apartment. Inside the door, Madeline threw off all her clothing and stood naked as the day she was born. The young man who Alex noted his name was Derek, said, “Cynthia as you gaze on this naked woman, you will become randy and this will increase until you need relief. You will get relief from instructing Madeline to eat you out, but you, are not permitted, to return the favor, Madeline, you are not permitted to orgasm and you are not permitted to touch or use toys in your pussy. Your arousal will climb every time Cynthia orgasms and every time you say the words air pressure. There is only one way your arousal will go and that is up, you will get no relief whatsoever.”

With that, Derek turned to leave picking up the rubbish bags and some door keys from the hall table and walked out of the apartment, Alex removed all knowledge of the time away from the apartment including the kidnap and the young man’s programming. He then reinserted the young man as owner and master before leaving himself and relocking the door.

Alex walked out of the apartment block and back to Zach’s car before dropping his invisibility broadcast. Getting in beside Zach, Alex said, “They are safely home and in the hands of their owner.” Zach said, “Did you find out how she had upset him.” Alex searched out the young man’s mind and found it after a few minutes. He buried deep and found that Madeline had been very unkind to him during his high school days and she had taken his only girl friend. Alex changed him so he had a latex fetish and increased his love towards Cynthia. Alex learnt that, as a youngster he was shy and introverted and believed that keeping a girl was to give her what she wanted and to be gentle. Cynthia had always been a submissive and Madeline was a dominant bitch, Madeline had given Cynthia what she thought Cynthia wanted but she found out too late that it was Derek who she really wanted.

Madeline had continued to dominate Cynthia and never allowed her time to reflect on what she had taken away. He moved back into Madeline and added programming to add more words that would increase her arousal and changed her to ensure Derek’s hurtful instructions could never be, reversed.

Zach started the car and returned to the motorway. He drove south along the M5 and turned off heading back to towards Great Malvern. They arrived back at the farm at seven thirty. Zach dropped Alex off outside the farmhouse and then drove away.

Alex entered though the kitchen door, and found Audrey in the kitchen eating out of a dog bowl. Everyone else was in the dining room having dinner. Alex could hear them talking and Elgin said, “Where has Alex gone, I hope he is all right.” Miranda replied, “I hope he is not much longer, I have left his dinner in the oven and it will get dry before too long.” Alex was not hungry so he decided to sneak up stairs and have a sleep. He wanted peace and quiet, to do some listening in on Madeline. He crept up the stars and into his bedroom on the top floor. Alex lay on the bed and opened his mind. He soon linked with Madeline, and found her alone in the apartment. Cynthia had succeeded in getting her arousal higher than it had ever been and she had tried everything to gain some relief. She had handled vibrators, hairbrushes, kitchen utensils and even a tampon sanitary towel, but she could not get anything near her vagina. She had been contemplating suicide but had not had the nerve. Alex ensured she could never harm herself or attempt suicide. Although, Alex then made such thoughts, stimulate her arousal, even higher. Alex considered her dilemma and changed her mind to accept this new reality.

He then moved to link with Cynthia and found her in Derek’s apartment on the same floor. Derek had been stalking Cynthia for some time and now he could have her whenever he liked. Derek had been testing his level of control and had found it to be absolute. He said, out loud, “Money well spent, you are now mine for the rest of your life.” Cynthia replied, “If you had been stronger at school, Madeline would never have taken me.” Derek replied, “Don’t blame me, you were my girlfriend, and I meant nothing to you.”

Cynthia cried, “You have always meant everything to me but Madeline dominated me to keep me away from you. I have always been submissive and she overwhelmed me.” Alex decided to go back to Madeline and change her to be submissive to anyone. He linked with her mind and looked for the nine synapses. Her mind was unlike any he had manipulated to date. He thought about this and realized, everyone else was a descendent of the aliens in the crashed space ship, even Miranda. Something in his mind told him that Uncle Frank had raped Margo when she was asleep, with her husband sleeping beside her, at the bequest of his Father.

Alex searched further through Madeline’s mind and found her dominant trait, deep in her core memory. He realized that the absence of this attribute would make her submissive so he deleted it. He then felt very tired and slipped into a deep sleep.

Miranda found him later in the evening and snuggled in beside him. They slept together all night and Alex did not stir until Miranda started to get up. As Alex opened his eyes, Miranda said, “Come on get up it Sunday morning and we promised the Vicar we would go to church.”

Alex arose, showered and then went down for breakfast, Nancy and Halley were in the kitchen and breakfast was nearly ready. Maurine joined them as they sat down in the dining room and said, “While you were out yesterday, Elgin and Elizabeth went out for a ride and came back very pleased.” Alex said, “I expect they went out to try their mind control and were pleased that it worked.” Elgin and Elizabeth entered the room and Alex said, “Nancy, remove their masks when they are ready to eat and return them when they are finished. Miranda and I are going to church.

Alex and Miranda arrived at the church five minutes before the service started and found a pew to sit in. The Vicar was nowhere to be seen, and the Service looked as though it was being led by a Lay Preacher. Alex opened his mind and searched for the Vicar. What he found surprised him, now he knew where Elgin and Elizabeth had gone. The Vicar was in the Vicarage dressed as a small girl playing with dolls. Alex remembered the form of his mind from the last time he was there, so he reformed it as it was and caused the Vicar to forget being a girl. The Vicar quickly dressed in his surplice over his floor length cassock and finally his scarf. He had not removed his girly clothing and he walked to the church. On arrival, the Vicar took over the Service and it ran like clockwork, He read out the bands for Alex and Miranda’s wedding and welcomed them in to the congregation. After the service the Vicar moved the back of the church to say good bye to all those who attended, As he shook hands with Alex, he remembered what he had on under his clergy clothing and decided to get some latex child’s clothing.

After the service, Alex drove with Miranda sitting beside him and they headed towards Bromsgrove. It took a while following rural roads but when they arrived outside Madeline’s apartment Alex parked on the street. Alex and Miranda holding hands walked towards the apartment block and in through the front door. They walked past the doorman and two more people who stepped out of the elevator but no one saw them. As the elevator doors closed, Alex pressed the button for the third floor.

When the elevator arrived on the third floor, Alex led Miranda to Madeline’s door. Someone came out of the apartment next door and Alex saw it was Derek and Cynthia holding hands. Alex stood back against the wall as they walked past, in the direction of the elevator.

End of chapter 8