The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nine to Hive

Day Two

She was swimming, floating in a sea of arpeggios. The music surrounded and filled her with joy as she flowed slowly forward. The purple stream lilted and twisted, delightful sound surging upward and onward in a definite pattern, the rhythm teasing some sort of meaning just beyond her comprehension.

Her mind was racing, but she had very little control, her body not obeying any of her commands. It was almost as though her conscious will was bound inside a silver cage, her efforts a useless pounding on the gilded bars of her prison.

She unwillingly went with the flow, letting it carry her softly, bobbing along slowly to the omnipresent beat. It was a happy, contented feeling, all of her fears slowly being bled from her as pure satisfaction tickled her toes. She unconsciously breathed deeply, letting a stream of the music flow through her sinuses and into her rebellious brain, deadening her reactions to the strange situation.

In her somnolent state, it took some time for her to realize that she wasn’t alone. There were countless figures floating with her in the misty music, thin streams of bright notes linking them together into one whole. They hung in mid-air together, slowly rotating in unison to the tempo of the song that played them all.

The other figures had little definition, their forms covered in a body hugging slick, shiny substance. Some wore yellow, others black, still others red, all of them floating together in the delicious void. They were indistinct, their faces covered by the outfits they wore, floating humanoid shapes with fully formed breasts tightly clasped in the filmy material, a large stylized ‘R’ printed in black ink on every chest. The music weaved its way around each figure, bodies softly caressed and constrained by its melody.

Her hands drifted slowly in front of her without her conscious control, each hand and arm encased in the same material as the other figures. It looked strange, but felt perfectly normal. Bemused, she watched her fingers move softly and flex in the shiny, yellow material. She started to feel an unnaturally strange kinship with the other figures, drifting around her, apart from her, yet with her.

Somehow she knew they felt content, the music allowing her to get a sense of satisfaction from the others. They were together, subunits of one purpose, though she didn’t understand what that purpose might be. It was right to be there, a part of something greater, tasting the soothing music as it took her will away. With every breath she took she felt calmer, the momentary turmoil soothed by the beat as it drained her resistance.

Suddenly, the figures in front of her shifted simultaneously, their figures twisting to either side, delineating an invisible pathway in the amorphous environment. Another figure moved towards her down an invisible, circular corridor. This one was encased in a purple outfit, but otherwise looked similar to the other forms, which were now showing some sort of obeisance to the one in purple.

The purple figure moved with purpose, streams of music stretching over her body and flowing outwards in every direction, linking her with the others. It didn’t take a genius to realize that this might be their leader. Could this figure be her leader too? The errant thought floated through her mind, but she rejected it. She wouldn’t allow herself to be coerced by a formless apparition!

The figure loomed closer, its shiny body now in front of Suzy’s. She could see every gleaming inch of the bodysuit that stretched tightly over the figure’s generous assets. Strangely, the view was slightly arousing her, but now she had managed to shake her body out of the drowsy state it had been in earlier. She could control this situation. Not even the soothing music would calm her down now.

The blank, molded figure seemingly watched Suzy behind the shiny mask that covered its face. She was strangely drawn to the figure even as her conscious mind was repelled. She found herself having to forcefully stop her body from leaning closer, the music weaving through the air around her in a sinuous fashion.

Suddenly, its blank face curved into a smile under the mask, its eyes slowly crinkling open, holes forming in the material. Now she was staring into eerily familiar eyes, a dark purple color lighting the deep sockets from within. She was staring into her own eyes. “Who are you?” she mouthed, words seeming to have no sound in the misty landscape.

The lips opened, forming a simple word that she could feel starting to burrow into her mind. “Obey,” said the figure softly. The word was firm and compelling. The walls she had built around her mind were starting to crumble already.

“Obey,” said the figure again, this time slightly louder. The other figures floating throughout the indefinite landscape took up the cry, starting to chant the word as well. They all clamored for her obedience, the harmony of their cries now louder than the music which had already infused her soul.

She could feel herself at the tipping point now, so close to giving in to the demand. She couldn’t give in, though—not now, not ever. She had believed in someone else once, but had been burned badly, betrayal burning her loyalty to ashes. She couldn’t allow herself to trust like that ever again. Rage burned inside her now, rejecting everything. Nobody would ever own her soul again. She screamed loudly, letting her frustration boil out of her, her body erupting in flames.

Reality shattered around her, the figures stuttering their words. The environment cracked, now looking like a bad photograph. Pieces of the universe crinkled, folded into pieces, blowing away in a nonexistent wind. Soon, there were nothing left but white ashes drifting around a blackened landscape. She was alone, with no demons or strange music to torture her. Somehow, the fact didn’t make her feel better. She sat and cried, all alone again in a strange land. She felt tired, oh so tired of everything. Eventually, once her sadness had ground down to numbness, she woke up.

* * *

Suzy woke with a gasp, sweat sticking the sheets to her body. Breathing hard, she tossed off the covers and lay backwards, running her hands through her golden hair. She hadn’t had any nightmares for years, and it seemed a bit strange that she was having new ones now. She had hoped she had been able to put the bad memories far enough behind her or buried them deep enough to stop them from bubbling back up through her subconscious mind. Perhaps she was just stressed out? Being under pressure at one job, and making the big decision to make the leap to another job would probably be enough to make anyone have nightmares.

Or maybe it really was the old ghosts come back to haunt her again. It had taken her years to even begin to understand the absolute betrayal of her father. Her mother had, in some ways, taken the easy way out, solving her own problems with suicide while causing her daughter infinite heartache. Even though there was nothing she could have done to prevent the tragedy, that didn’t stop her mind from replaying the horrors in her dreams. It had taken years of therapy and an iron will to overcome these disasters, the glue necessary to fuse the pieces of her soul back together again.

She had faced the precipice herself before, only a few short steps away from taking the final solution. In the end, it had been her grandparents who had brought her back from the brink, stepping in when there was seemingly no hope left. They had both been steadfast individuals, their hope for the future and their love for her finally breaking her suicidal tendencies. They were getting on in the years now, but their care was the bedrock she had built her new life on. She had to wipe away a tear, the memories inadvertently making her maudlin. She was idly wondering whether it would be a good idea to give them a call when a loud, screeching racket filling the room.

She hunted for the ‘off’ button with one hand, groping blindly in the dark room. With one more lurch, blessed silence finally settled once again over her bedroom. She blinked her eyes groggily and looked at the clock. She swore under her breath, frustrated that she had forgotten to set it earlier than usual. The reports her boss wanted still weren’t done, and she had hoped to get in the office early to finish them on time. Apparently, that wasn’t going to happen now, but perhaps if she hurried her daily routine she’d still be able to save a few precious minutes.

Her mind made up, she jumped out of bed with new energy, scavenging the needed clothing from her bureau on her way to the bathroom. She quickly shed her clothing on the floor and flung aside the shower door, stepping in and turning the water on. Dancing slightly to avoid the cold water, she turned up the heat and let the water flow over her body. It was only at this point she noticed that she was still wearing the Rankotech bra from the previous evening, the yellow latex clinging tightly to her chest. Befuddled, she slowly traced the big, black ‘R’ with a finger. Why was she still wearing it, and why hadn’t she noticed earlier?

Bemused, she watched as one hand continued to lightly trace over the shiny material, admiring how skin tight it was. Even as distracted as she was, underneath she still felt a trace of urgency, her other hand slipping down to grab the bar of soap. Lathering up and setting the soap back down, she started caressing her breasts, the soap bubbles streaking across her chest. She needed to be clean, she knew that somehow.

It never once entered her mind that it might be faster to take the bra off before washing, her hands now slipping under the tight outfit and massaging the soap onto her breasts directly. She felt great, more alive than ever. It was so nice to caress and watch the water dance softly over her shapely form. She licked her lips and her eyes flashed purple as she started to gyrate in the steam, feeling sexy.

It felt really nice, but something was missing. Letting the sensations be her guide, she slipped her left hand below, no longer even trying to pretend that she didn’t need release. As a few fingers slipped inside, she thought that she could barely hear some kind of rhythm or beat. It was indistinct and heard to hear, but she instinctively knew that she needed to match it. Pretending to dance, she swayed slowly to the beat, her hands dancing over her body as her arousal grew.

It was so easy to lose herself in the sensations, letting them direct her actions. Work didn’t matter, finances didn’t matter, the world didn’t matter. There was nothing but the beat, her hands, and the pleasure. She thought she was imagining things when the yellow bra contracted suddenly, grabbing her breasts briefly before relaxing again. It pulsed in time to the beat too, the incredibly tight material becoming impossibly tight in a measured rhythm. She was too far gone now to worry about the implications of the situation, as the material slowly squeezed her to orgasm, the nubs in the cups of the bra rubbing her gently with every movement.

She grunted along with the beat, pumping her fingers faster now, trying to push herself to climax. It was simply too much for her body to handle all at once, a tingling sensation from her erogenous zones pushing out to wrack her body with waves of pleasure as she orgasmed in time to the music only she could hear.

She gasped for breath as the waves subsided, satisfaction bursting from every pore. She cursed loudly, realizing how distracted the self-stimulation had made her. If she didn’t hurry up, she wouldn’t make it to work early at all! Quickly now, she shampooed her hair and washed it out, letting the soap run down her body, over the bra she still hadn’t even considered removing. She rushed out, her wet hair clinging to the back of her neck—there wasn’t enough time to dry the hair properly. It didn’t even seem odd to her that normally she never would have pleasured herself before work.

* * *

She was a half hour later than she wanted to be by the time she arrived at PolyCorp. It definitely wasn’t an auspicious start to the day when she hit the elevator button and the elevators failed to arrive. It took her five minutes to realize that they were still broken from the previous day.

As such, her temper was up as she exited the stairwell, wondering what else could possibly go wrong. Her heels clacked loudly on the floor as she hurriedly entered the office. She was just about to sit down at her desk when she was interrupted.

“Suzy?” the smarmy voice had managed to catch her off her guard. “I’ve noticed a distinct lack of punctuality around here. And where are those TPS reports? We need them in two hours.” The amount of superiority in his voice was sickening. Of course, it was Lewd Larry, dressed in a smoking jacket, come to badger her yet once again.

It was all she could do to contain herself. Her face flushed in anger, and she said primly, “It will be ready on time. Please leave me alone so I can get started.” She stared daggers at Larry, silently willing him to fling himself from the balcony.

Instead, he smirked and said, “See that you do,” before he sauntered off back into the office.

Suzy watched him walk past the empty cube where Nancy used to work, and a sudden lurch of loneliness hit her again. It really sucked to work at an office where you no longer had any friends.

She sighed and sat down, getting her computer ready for another day at work. She quickly flipped through her email, checking to see if anything important had happened while she was out. There were several spam and maintenance notifications she could safely ignore, but a message from ‘Everlasting Elevator Repair Services’ caught her eye. She brightened up a little when she read that her message from yesterday had actually been received and they had dispatched a technician to work on the elevators. Maybe things were finally starting to look up for once?

She clicked back to her spreadsheets, looking over the numbers again, and was soon absorbed in the analytical work. The numbers were patterns, and she knew all she had to do was concentrate carefully and they would give up their secrets to her.

About half way into the work, she heard the elevator bell ring and the doors opened. Out stepped a burly fellow in a workman’s outfit, various tools hanging from his belt. In his left hand was a clipboard. ‘Everlasting Elevator Repair Services’ was printed on his uniform and big block letters announced that his name was ‘Gus.’

He ambled up to the counter and dropped a greasy part onto its clean surface. “I found yer prahblum!” he announced cheerfully. “This here gear mustah been stripped sumthing awfhul!”

Suzy looked in askance at the mess, slowly calculating in her mind how much work would be necessary to take care of this new distraction. “That’s great,” she said slowly, trying to prevent herself from exploding in anger. “Can I just have the invoice, please?”

“Yah betcha!” he bellowed cheerfully. “It’s raight heah!” Using his greasy fingers, he dropped the clipboard into her hands. “Please saign neah the bottom!”

“Great,” Suzy said dubiously. She briefly browsed the contents, a little taken aback by how much it cost to fix one little problem. The parts always seemed cheap—it was always the labor that inflated the cost. It wasn’t her money, though, so what did she care? She signed neatly at the bottom and tore off the top sheet for her records. “There you go,” she announced. “Have a nice day!” she managed to squeeze out, hoping the giant man would leave before smearing grease over every clean surface in the reception area.

“Yah betcha!” he bellowed again loudly, before turning back to the elevators. Apparently, Gus had only one volume setting.

Shaking her head, Suzy looked at the time. She only had one hour left to get the reports done before the big meeting, and it would take at least 10 minutes for her to properly clean up. Neither job was optional, since first impressions from the external client could ruin the meeting if they were to see the nasty mess currently occupying her desk.

She carefully wrapped the broken object from the elevator in a tissue and dropped it in her garbage can. Unfortunately, that wouldn’t work for the grease sticking to the desk, unless she wanted to spread a thin layer of the lubricant over everything. She rushed out to grab some soap and paper towels. When she arrived back at her desk, her phone was ringing.

Making a noise of extreme frustration, she dropped the cleaning supplies and leaned over to pick up the phone. “Hello!” she said carefully, attempting to hide her annoyance at this new interruption. It was possibly that a client was on the phone, and she didn’t want to add another gaffe to the list.

“Hi Suzy!” said Nancy. “I wanted to call and ask you how things went yesterday at the interview! I heard they made you an offer. Are you going to accept?”

Suzy didn’t want to be angry at Nancy, so she clamped down hard on her emotions and attempted to answer rationally. “I’m not sure yet, Nancy. There’s still so much to decide. I don’t really know how I feel about the whole situation right now.” She self-consciously touched her shirt, briefly thinking of the Rankotech bra she still wore underneath. Had she already accepted the fact that she wasn’t going to take it off?

“Actually, I need to let you go. I’m really busy right now. Why don’t I give you a call later?” She didn’t want to think about it right now, she needed to concentrate on getting her work done first.

“Alright,” said Nancy. “I know how much you stress out about things, so I’ll let you get back to it. But remember, I’m here for you. Just let me know what you decide when you decide it. Remember, there’s prosperity through productivity! Ciao!”

A little bewildered at the tag line Nancy had thrown at her, Suzy hung up the phone. She cursed, seeing the time, and quickly addressed the grease. It didn’t take her more than a few minutes to clean it up, but that was a few minutes more than she had to spare.

She only had forty minutes left, and she was going to make the most of it. Hiding the cleaning supplies in her desk so she didn’t have to put them away again, she settled back into her spreadsheets, trying to make the numbers talk to her again.

This time, she was able to get back into the numbers faster than before, patterns drawing themselves right before her eyes. She could feel their rhythm and see their melody. It was starting to make her get aroused again, the beauty stimulating her senses.

She was lost in the forest of numbers, seeing each one sparkle brightly as she passed, their patterns arrayed in pairs of numerals marching silently into the distance. If she just changed just one there they would break apart and form different patterns, interesting fractals she had never seen before. It was so much fun to do, dancing with math to a silent beat only she could hear.

“Suzy!” barked a voice, interrupting her almost trancelike state. “What are you doing?”

She was unceremoniously dumped back into full awareness. Her mouth was open and she was making soft panting sounds. One of her hands had slipped under her shirt and was massaging a breast. The bra she was wearing was pulsing again, gripping her breasts tightly every so often. It was a highly distracting situation.

Her face aflame, she blubbered, trying to come up with a proper response. “I’m so sorry sir,” she said, rushing. It was the worst possible scenario—not only had Lewd Larry showed up, but so had her boss!

Her boss was apoplectic, having none of it. “Masturbation in the office is completely unacceptable, but that isn’t even the largest problem here!” He gestured at her desk. “Clearly, the reports aren’t done either!”

Blanching, Suzy looked at the clock in dismay, confirming that the time for the meeting had come and gone. What had happened? Where had the time gone? She had thought she had everything in hand just a few minutes ago! “It’s almost done!” she exclaimed. “It’s just about ready!”

“It doesn’t even matter anymore, the meeting is now irrelevant! This is just further proof of your incompetence!” His eyes narrowed. “I’ll have you know that the client from Softchange called, withdrawing all business from us due to our unresponsiveness to their needs! And they’ve laid the blame directly at your feet!”

Suzy gulped, only now realizing the monumental mistake she had made the day before. “But,” she gasped, “Softchange has never been a large client for this company!”

“That’s right,” his eyes now glued her to her chair. “This was our only opportunity to make them a large client. In fact, this whole debacle has cost the company an immeasurable amount of money.” He was pacing the floor, now. “I can’t have this. I need you to leave, now. You’re fired.”

Larry was standing back, letting the boss do all the talking, but Suzy could see the smirk in his eyes as he sipped his coffee. Suddenly, she couldn’t take it anymore. “You know what, it doesn’t matter. I quit. You couldn’t PAY me to work for this company anymore. I’ve been harassed, put upon, ganged up on, and dismissed for years!” Her eyes flashed. “They usually say not to burn bridges, but I don’t even care anymore. You’re all assholes!”

She grabbed her bags in a fit of anger and rushed for the door, purposefully knocking against Larry and spilling his coffee all over his clothing. “I hope your mistress is good at removing stains as she is at giving blow jobs,” she said nastily as she rushed out the door, leaving behind a dripping Larry with a stunned expression on his face, his mouth flopped open like a goldfish.

* * *

It wasn’t yet midday when she arrived home, tears streaking her face. She ought to feel relief that her horrible job was over, yet she just couldn’t do it. She always wanted to do her best in all things, and she felt as though she had failed. What had happened was massively unfair, and she was still trying to process the situation.

She threw her purse in a chair in the kitchen and sat down in another, her head in her hands. How had she arrived in this situation? Everything seemed so simple just a day ago. Maybe it really was all her fault?

A knock on the door distracted her from her misery. Through bleary eyes she gazed through the peephole, only to see a brown truck driving away down the street. Now curious, she opened the door to find a brown package sitting there.

A little wary, she grabbed the package and shut the door, carefully locking it. She wanted to be alone with her current state of mind. Who could be sending her parcels? She hadn’t remembered ordering anything recently. Then the thought came that it might be from Rankotech, much like the box from yesterday that had helped to start the mess she was currently in. She shivered, but not exactly with fear.

She still hadn’t managed to remove the first article of clothing that was gifted to her. Did she really want to risk dealing with a second piece? She sat the box down on the kitchen table, crossed her arms and glared at it, trying to figure out what she really wanted to do. Finally, after a few minutes, annoyed at her own indecisiveness, she decided she was being too skittish. Maybe she was just being paranoid, and it wasn’t from Rankotech, after all. There weren’t any markings on the box to indicate one way or another.

The box cutter was still on the table from where she had put it yesterday, so she utilized it to open the new package. On top of the contents was a sheet of paper. Printed on it was an interrogatory statement in all capitals—‘ARE YOU CONFORMING TO EXPECTATIONS?’ What did that mean? Whose expectations?

Tossing the paper aside, she took a bubble wrapped object in her hands and tried to disentangle it. As she rotated the ball in her hand, a slinky yellow blob of material dropped out onto the table. She stared at the mass warily, now almost certain where the object had come from, but still not entirely sure what it was. Feeling silly, she retrieved a pair or tongs from a drawer and poked it.

Nothing happened. Or, at least, there were no surprises. She could tell now that it seemed to be made out of the same material as the bra she could no longer seem to remove. She rearranged it on the table, spotting another stylized, black printed ‘R’ on the material, removing all doubt as to the origination of the package. After shuffling it about for a bit, realization finally came. It was supposed to be underwear!

This understanding didn’t exactly help her, however. Given her adventures with the bra from yesterday, she was understandably concerned that if she put this article of clothing on, it might not be coming off either. But would that really be a big problem for her now? That thought brought her up short, curious about where it had come from. Had she really already decided she was going to work for Rankotech? They had already displayed some pretty creepy behavior, sending her clothing that was effectively starting to control her body.

She jumped as her bra gave her a squeeze, the familiar arousal starting to curl up her spine again. It clearly was suggesting something, but was she willing to play along? Unbidden, sensual thoughts rose through her mind, her imagination starting to run wild. She was lying down sodden with sweat, writhing in pleasure, stroking herself. No, she was dancing seductively, running her hands down her svelte sides. She was moving to the beat, her movement effortlessly graceful.

She blinked, using a true force of will to beat back the sudden fantasies. What had gotten into her? Dismayed, she realized that she was now naked, her clothing strewn around her, her hands out of her control, pulling the panties smoothly up into position. Once their work had finished, she stumbled slightly, almost as if she had broken out of a trance.

Cursing internally at her carelessness, she recovered and took stock of her new predicament. Her latex bra had been joined with latex panties, the ‘R’ she had noticed earlier now sat in place of pride at the front of her pelvis, completely covering her pubic hair. She bent down to get a better look, now more curious than worried. The sheer material clasped her tightly, but there appeared to be a few openings in the surface below that she couldn’t quite see. She felt it out with one hand, running her fingers around and into several molded oval openings.

Clearly it was meant for longer term wear, and now that it was on, she couldn’t seem to convince herself to take it off again, just like the cursed bra. She ran her fingers gently over the material, enjoying the sensations being transmitted to the skin underneath, before catching herself. She was already feeling horny again, the clothing somehow making her insatiable. Shaking her head, she carefully pulled her hand away, trying to get a grip on the situation.

Strangely bemused, she tried to figure out what to do next. Who could she contact about the situation? She’d be laughed at if she talked to the authorities. How would that conversation go? Dear officer, I’ve put some naughty clothing on, and it’s controlling my every movement! With the way things were going, she’d probably end up attempting to pleasure herself at the station, which would be even more embarrassing than things already were.

Suddenly, a thought came to her—her friend Nancy might know what was going on. Naked except for her new undergarments, she searched her pants on the floor briefly to retrieve her smartphone and dialed Nancy. It rang through several times before she heard it pick up. “Hello, Nancy? It’s Suzy. We need to talk.”

“Oh? Have you made your decision?” Nancy sounded eager.

“It’s not about that, at least, not directly.” Suzy sighed, deciding to feel her out. “When you got the offer to join Rankotech, did they happen to send you any kind of…clothing?” She didn’t feel comfortable saying right out that she was wearing kinky lingerie.

“Of course! It’s a perk for all new employees!” Her voice became soft, purring. “You didn’t happen to put any of it on, did you?”

“N-no, not really,” she stuttered, feeling uncomfortable discussing the subject with her friend. Both her bra and panties started pulsing, immediately putting the lie to that statement. “Only, it’s, I would like to know more about the clothing, that’s all.” Her face was becoming flushed as her body’s primal reactions started stirring again.

“You didn’t? I put them on as soon as they arrived! I didn’t really think twice about it, really. You should give it a try! I think you’d enjoy it—it should release some of that stress you always seem to be under.”

Nancy’s bright voice was starting to become a bit of a blur as the ministrations from her clothing continued. With one more throb, she moaned uncontrollably, immediately embarrassed by her behavior, her unoccupied hand now creeping back down to cup a shiny breast. Why couldn’t she stop caressing herself?

Over the phone, she could hear a tinny laugh. “I knew it! You’re a liar, but that’s okay. Nobody I know has been able to resist, and believe me, I tried hard! It gets inside your mind somehow so that you need to obey it. It’s almost like some kind of music that you have to sing the melody to.” Suzy heard some heavy breathing through the line. “It’s already getting to me, just thinking about it, the mindless, sensual feelings that flow through your body. I know it feels wrong, but it’s too late, I’ve already been altered to accept it. Soon, you will understand as I have.”

The breathing got louder, interspersed with cute sounding moans. Suzy strangely felt as though her breathing and Nancy’s were synchronized, but it was so hard to tell due to her own distraction. Her nipples had stiffened and were being gently rubbed by the bra, the underwear now sliding back and forth gently over her lips as it pulsed. She dropped her hand to her thighs and plunged her fingers inside the rubber hole which covered her vagina, tickling herself to increase the sensations.

The strange tune started again, the music she thought only she could hear winding its way around her thoughts. “Can you hear that?” she asked hoarsely, wondering if she was going crazy.

“Oh yes,” replied Nancy. “It’s the music of the hive, and it is beautiful.”

“The hive?” asked Suzy, barely coherent. What was Nancy talking about?

“Don’t worry,” gasped Nancy. “It will all become clear soon. Just let it take you away and feel the pleasure.”

Suzy’s resistance was at an end, her thoughts now lost in the music, her body a pulsing, sweaty mass of tingling pleasure. She could feel the tempo rising, her breasts large sensory blobs vibrating in rhythm to the unending song. She needed release, had to have it, pumping her fingers inside as fast as she could. The tune crescendoed towards a climax, her insides swirling in a purple morass. Something tweaked, and now she was crying out with waves of pleasure, her taut body vibrating like a drum, bucking gently.

The song quieted now, but somehow she felt as though she would never be completely without the music. Sobbing gently, she gasped out “that was amazing! Does it feel like that every time?”

“Don’t question it!” said Nancy roughly, coming down from her own orgasm. “Just listen carefully and let it guide your actions!” She paused for a moment. “I’m sorry, I just can’t answer any more questions—you need to find out for yourself! I’m going to have to put the phone down now and masturbate some more. Enjoy yourself!” Nancy clicked off, sounding pleased about something.

Suzy did in fact enjoy herself several more times throughout the afternoon and evening.

End Day Two