The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

It’s been two years since I’ve started this story. I won’t claim to have significantly grown as a writer in that time period as pesky life always tends to interfere with how I wish things could have gone. The ideas I’ve had for the end of this story have changed multiple times during this time period, though an outline for the story has existed since the beginning. The urge to drop in plot twists was originally high, but now I’ve finally settled on a more straightforward way to have this story complete as they didn’t really fit in with where the story wanted to go. In my mind, the ideas were great, but with my modest writing skills the end product is probably only mediocre. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Nine to Hive

Day Four

The world seemed strangely hazy, colors blurring together in a slow spinning motion that was making her dizzy. The environment snapped into focus, lines sharpening until they delineated a bizarre sight. She was standing in the middle of a blandly colored plain, a nexus of pipes painted gunboat gray in the center of her field of view. The pipes extended off into the distance in both directions, the snaking edifice narrowing into a distant indistinguishable blob. The sky was variegated, streaks of dour purple interspersed with striking red hues.

If the strange landscape hadn’t been sufficient to tell her this was yet another dream, the figures laboring in front of her were. More drones dressed in yellow were standing next to the pipes, some of them stationary, some of them using silver colored tools. They looked out of place, ladies in fetish clothing doing plumbing.

Looking closer, she noticed that one of the pipes appeared to be leaking, a purple substance oozing slowly from an elbow joint. There were several slaves standing in the shallow pool formed by the leak. They appeared lethargic, their movements slow, a few of them more interested in groping their breasts than in patching the hole. Their attention was clearly not fully on the task at hand, their music slow and without strong cohesion. She pressed her pierced lips together firmly, displeased with their lack of harmony. Perhaps it was necessary to rectify this situation.

Without her volition, her red latexed hands moved, twisting a knob on a device she held firmly. The box was pistol shaped with various levers and dials dotting the surface. A sine wave display on the top showed a square wave that increased in frequency as her hands expertly adjusted the machine. Satisfied, she aimed carefully at the flagging drones and pulled the trigger. A purple field extended from the device in an arc, the air tingling with strange power.

The effect was dramatically quick, the distant drones immediately seeming to perk up. They stopped pleasuring themselves and retrieved their tools, the slime from the pipes ignored as it dripped from their shapely heeled boots. Their musical equilibrium restored, they began to work cooperatively to repair the leak once more.

Satisfied, Suzy let go of the trigger, supervising the drones carefully to make sure they didn’t begin to lag behind with their necessary work. As she watched, she clicked her tongue piercing gently against the roof of her mouth, enjoying the frisson of excitement that slowly wound its way through her chest. A gentle tingle of pleasure in her pussy made her happy, pleased that she was serving the hive so well. Everything was well with the world, the music balanced and in control.

Or was it? There was a faint nagging feeling that something was wrong. There couldn’t possibly be, though, she had seen the problem and had fixed it. That was the end of it. She strode closer to the slaves, balancing naturally on her platform boots, her skintight latex outfit flexing deliciously against her skin. She derived little pleasure from the omnipresent stimulation, more concerned that there was a problem that she hadn’t yet detected with her cohort of drones.

She looked them over critically, pacing back and forth. All of the were bound tightly in their yellow latex, their individuality hid beneath shiny face masks and glowing purple eyes, their breasts enhanced and thrust upwards by severe corsets. Their only discernible difference was various colored strands of long hair, streaming from the circular opening at the top of their masks.

They took no notice of her investigation as they continued to work, their efforts at repairing the pipe slowly starting to bear fruit. The leak was about half as bad as when they had started, though the pool at their feet had now increased to about three times the depth. Everything appeared in order, no unknown variances or behavior interrupting their synchronized labor.

Wait, what was that drone at the back doing? It seemed to have purposefully averted its gaze. She opened her mouth, a command of sound issuing, a clarion call no true slave could resist. The slave’s head snapped around, locking its eyes with hers. Instead of a blank mask as expected, this slave had a face that looked like hers. Its mouth moved, foreign sounds issuing forth into a landscape that hadn’t heard words in a millennia. “Who…are…you?” the strange apparition ground out, its heaving chest emphasizing every syllable.

Her utter certainty of her control of the situation came crashing down around her, replaced by a strange feeling of disassociation. She could still feel the contentment and belief in the supremacy of the hive, but it was separate from her conscious mind, and no longer controlled her thoughts as it once did.

What scared her down to her core was the fact that she had liked it. She wanted to be in control, wanted to have drones obeying her without question. Taking direct control of that drone had made her sexually aroused, for goodness sake! No, that couldn’t be right. These strange feeling must just be leftover coercion from the hive, thoughts from the hive’s overseer slave infiltrating her mind. She couldn’t possibly be that kinky! Could she?

She had half convinced herself that she wasn’t interested in controlling the fetish drones, but a single festering thought embedded itself at the back of her mind. If this was all coming from an external force, why were her inner most dreams being invaded? If this was all coming from her own imagination, did that mean these fetish scenes were being made up out of whole cloth from her own deepest fantasies?

Her inner turmoil had drawn her attention inwards, the actions of the drones merely a background noise while she fought with herself. When she finally regained enough equanimity to take notice of her surroundings, the strange drone with her face had mysteriously disappeared. The rest of the pack was still diligently working on the pipe, the leak almost sealed.

It took her a moment to realize she was no longer seeing the drones from the view point of the overseer. Instead her consciousness was somehow levitating through the landscape next to the shiny red figure. The overseer paid no attention to her, watching the drones intently with one fist clenching the control device.

A bolt of purple lightning split the sky, the flash temporarily blinding her as fork split off and buzzed around her like an army of angry bees. She blinked vigorously trying to banish the severe afterimage that blurred her vision, vaguely thinking that she shouldn’t be experiencing physical reflexes in a dream.

As the blinding flash faded, she spotted a figure in purple that seemingly stepped down an invisible staircase which had spawned from the lightning’s tip. The statuesque lady continued descending regally, as if she owned the entire dreamscape. And perhaps she did – this was unmistakably the dominating persona she had encountered multiple times in her past dreams.

Her heart rate increased, a fight or flight response taking hold, but she found herself unable to move. No longer connected to the scene around her, her consciousness was affixed to one spot, unable to move. She found herself in a shimmering spectral body, able to look around and perceive her environment, but unable to take any action due to the electrical field that hummed in a restrictive circle around her. Unable to flee, she stood immobile, watching the purple spirit inevitably draw closer.

The world seemed to pulsate in time with the lady’s movements, the beats resounding to each graceful step. Her confident strut emphasized every skin tight curve of the shiny purple latex that covered her body. Light sparkled from black buckles that ran up the front of her crotch length boots, seamlessly integrating into her purple latex undergarments and under bust corset. Her arms swayed in time to the music, latex gloves hiding them from view as well. She was every inch the anonymous Queen of her domain.

As the entity approached closer, Suzy almost expected to see a formless face covered in more molded latex as in previous dreams, but this time she was surprised to see what appeared to be an almost human looking face constrained inside a hood with long, purple hair flowing from the top. The color coordination was a bit over the top, she thought wryly, trying to extract some kind of humor from her impossible situation.

When the Queen came close enough, she stopped with one foot slightly in front of the other and put her hands on her hips. The world’s music seemed to pause as the figure examined Suzy’s nonexistent body critically, a sudden inexplicable pressure seeming to come from the imposing presence.

“Ah, there you are, my dear. I’ve been looking for you all over, but every time I catch up to you, you simply vanish. I’m starting to feel like you don’t like me.”

This time Suzy didn’t start blubbering, somehow she felt steadier than she had the last few days. Perhaps so many things had happened to her that she was starting to become blasé about all the weird occurrences. She didn’t really know what she wanted, but she knew one thing – she was getting really, really tired of being out of control, at the whim and mercy of other people. “Who are you?” she demanded forcefully, almost verging on being impertinent with her impatience.

The strangely clad female laughed heartily, tilting her head to give Suzy a more direct gaze. “There’s some fight in you yet. Good! That might make this easier for you in the long run.”

As the laughter petered out, the stranger fixed Suzy with a curious gaze. “I am you. Or not. Maybe I’m just a figment of your imagination, just one of your strangest and furthest flung fantasies. Or maybe, just maybe, I’m your future.”

“That’s total crap,” said Suzy, dismissing the bold statements with more certainty than she actually felt. “I don’t know what you actually are, but you’re not anywhere close to being even a shallow copy of me.”

This statement seemed to amuse the lady even more. “You’re quite right, I’m not even a shallow copy of you…yet. However, nobody knows what the future holds, do they?” She stretched lazily in the latex outfit, knowingly letting the slick costume show off all her best lines. She was stunning and she knew it.

“Just look at you, you’re a bundle of conflicting emotions. You can’t even decide which thoughts you’ve been enjoying the most recently – the obedient, slave thoughts or the dominant, controlling ones. How much did you enjoy controlling those slaves over there right now?” She gestured to the drones that were just about finished with their repair work.

Suzy looked at her rebelliously. “What if I did like it? Just because I liked being in control doesn’t mean that I want to be controlled as part of a hive. It doesn’t mean that I’ll turn into you, whatever you are.”

The apparition stared back at Suzy daringly. “All slaves are obedient, better slaves collaborate, but the best slaves aren’t slaves at all. They’re complicit, making sure nobody ever wants to leave.”

She ran a perfectly red tongue over purple lips. “Which kind are you, I wonder? And how long can you afford to wait until you find out?”

Suzy tried to utter a denial, but her potential doppelganger pressed a purple finger firmly to Suzy’s lips before drawing away, apparently able to completely ignore the electrical field that held Suzy trapped. “Shh, don’t say a word. Don’t be rude, I get to have the last word here.”

The figure clapped her rubber coated hands together commandingly and the dreamscape began to unravel rapidly at the seams, the surrounding environment bleeding away into an inky blackness. “If I were you, which I may or may not be, I would think about what you really want before an outside force enforces its will upon you. If you truly believe it’s already too late to do anything, it will be. It’s entirely up to you.” Her last few words floated softly through a rapidly deteriorating atmosphere until suddenly everything vanished.

* * *

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm blasted right next to her head, blowing away any chance of introspection into her strange dreams. She sat up, and would have pondered the dream further, but a blind panic ran through her mind, overwhelming everything else – she was late for work!

Her body ran like an automaton in a purple haze as she went through her morning activities, unable to concentrate on anything but getting out the door as quickly as possible. Even so, she still did her best to hide her latex garments as much as possible under normal clothes, her anxiety at showing too much of the shiny material in public slightly overriding the overall imperative. It felt strange to hide her new latex gloves under driving gloves, but it was the only way to pretend that she wasn’t completely helpless to remove them.

It wasn’t until she had stepped in the door to the office that the strange urge to hurry started to fade, replaced by the slow, rhythmic music of people at work. She stood outside her cubicle, suddenly struck by the faint worry that she had been spending an awful lot of time at work lately. How long had she even been home last night? And why was it so hard to remember what time she had gotten home? What would the other workers at the office think of the new gloves she couldn’t take off?

“What’s the matter, Suzy? You look confused!” The bubbly voice of Lainey lifted her from her distracted musings, allowing her to pull herself from her wandering thoughts.

Lainey looked ebullient as usual, her round form clothed casually in a turtleneck and skirt ensemble. In the rear cubicle Shiori worked diligently, paying no mind to Suzy’s arrival. The hum of the office whirred calmly in the background.

“Sorry Lainey, I’m just a bit distracted,” Suzy said apologetically. “Good morning!” She peered uncertainly at Lainey’s hands suspiciously. “What’s that you’re wearing there?”

“I should ask you the same question!” Before Suzy could react, Lainey reached out and pulled off her driving gloves, revealing the shiny yellow latex beneath. “Look, we’re a matching pair!” She beamed a wide smile at Suzy.

Startled, Suzy looked at Lainey’s hands. She too wore shiny yellow latex, the black Rankotech logo embossed on the backs of her hands. Nonplussed, she wondered why she should even be surprised – they had both taken packages home yesterday, after all.

“Cool!” she said, not really meaning it. She wasn’t quite sure what to say.

“It’s okay, I know you’re confused. You’re not quite ready for all this.” A faint hue of purple shone in her eyes. “I was confused for a while too, but after I worked a few hours I felt much better. You should do the same!”

A pulse of power reverberated through her body. Yes, that made sense. If she just listened to Lainey and lost herself in her work, everything would be fine. “Thanks Lainey,” she murmured, as she slipped back into her chair, letting her concerns float away. The head phones slid on effortlessly, dropping into place as if they belonged there. The screen lit, her jaw went slack and her eyes became unfocused as she began to type, the hiss of the headphones sinking deep into her brain. Pure bliss settled into her mind, the mindless, repetitive work taking away all of her fears and concerns.

* * *

She came back to herself slowly, the fog of intense concentration peeling back every so softly. In a bit of a daze, she mechanically took off the headphones and set them on her desk. How much time had passed? Hours? Minutes? Without a clock in the cubicle, the glaring harshness of the fluorescent lights made the exact passage of time impossible to divine.

The worries that had been growing in her the last few days came back to life. She was spending altogether too much time in front of a computer screen without even knowing what she was doing, or what it was doing to her. It could be brainwashing reinforcement device, for all she knew, and she hadn’t even been attempting to resist its lure.

Why had she gone into work so quickly without taking the time she usually did for her morning routine? It just didn’t make sense. Something about this place was changing her, making her do things she normally wouldn’t do.

It seemed, at least for the moment, that the office’s hold over her had waned. Maybe this was her chance to investigate, figure out what was really going on?

She looked around surreptitiously, checking to see what Lainey and Shiori were doing. If they noticed her sneaking out, there was sure to be trouble. Shiori was working as before, her attention still consumed by the work in front of her. That was a bit odd – why had she been able to tear herself away from her computer screen when Shiori couldn’t? At least she wouldn’t be interfering with her clandestine plans.

That left Lainey. She liked the girl more and more, but her vivacious personality made it extremely difficult for someone to escape unnoticed. She peered over her shoulder at Lainey. Sure enough, Lainey was working too. Softly getting out of her chair, she started creeping towards the exit when something unexpectedly shiny caught her eye.

It wasn’t Lainey’s latex gloves, which she had originally been expecting. Instead it was a pair of shiny, black knee high boots that Lainey was wearing. The heels must have been several inches high, the arch of the boots leading to platform toes, with shiny buckles running up the front. Inconspicuous zippers ran up the interior of the boots for easy dressing. Overall, they looked like the sort of boots you’d wear to a club, not to the office. Why was Lainey wearing them here? And why did the sight of them give her a thrill up her spine?

Her curiosity aroused, she leaned over to check out Shiori as well. Sure enough, she was also wearing the same type of high heeled boots. Irrationally, she felt a little put out. If everybody else had been given kinky boots, where was her pair?

“They’re right over there,” said Lainey. She had turned from her computer screen and was now pointing near Suzy’ feet. “That’s what you’re looking for, right?” Her eyes still glowed faintly with a purple hue.

Suzy wanted to say no, but that wasn’t true anymore. She wanted, needed to put her feet in those boots now. The desire was slowly welling up inside until it could no longer be denied. If she looked in the mirror right now, would her eyes glow purple too? Would she really care if they did?

Distracted from her original clandestine mission, she sat back down again and ran her hands over the boots. The latex gloves on her hands deadened sensations, but she still rejoiced in the feel of the glossy surface. Yellow gloves juxtaposed with black boots, little worker bees in a large hive.

“Here, let me,” said Lainey, lifting a boot from Suzy’s hands. She unzipped the side and peered at Suzy with a small smile. “You need to take your shoes off first, silly!”

A little startled, Suzy dropped her hands to her feet and pulled off the flats she hadn’t even remembered putting on that morning. At a beseeching gesture from Lainey, Suzy stuck a foot out, allowing Lainey to slowly slide the glossy boot up past her thighs until her heel stuffed into the bottom of the boot securely. As Lainey did up each buckle on the boot, her arousal increased, the sight of the boot tightly enveloping her leg tickling her libido.

“Only one more to go!” Lainey announced brightly, hefting the other boot in her hands. Docilely, Suzy watch with rapt attention as Lainey efficiently ensconced her other leg in another tall, glossy heel. She zipped up the interior of the boot provocatively, turning Suzy’s legs into long, shiny black towers.

Seized by an unknown impulse and turned on by feel of the boots clutching her legs, Suzy leaned in and kissed Lainey on the cheek. Immediately her face flushed and she looked away in embarrassment. “S…sorry,” she murmured uncertainly. That was highly inappropriate! Where had that urge come from?

“No, no, it was my fault,” said Lainey quickly, a red flush suffusing her face too. “I shouldn’t have been so forward. I…have a lot of work to do.” Lainey retreated quickly back to her desk, pretending to be busy, her short, sharp motions betraying the tenseness in her body.

Flummoxed by Lainey’s unexpected behavior, Suzy leaned back in her chair, trying to sort out her feelings. She didn’t even like women! At least, she hadn’t in the past. Was working here in this strange place changing her that much? An even more distressing thought nagged her brain – would Lainey report this to Human Resources? Surely not!

As her mind spun in circles, her eyes slowly drifted back to the workstation’s monitor, the lazy Rankotech logo surreptitiously drawing her attention. Her fingers slid lightly back onto the keyboard, activating the display, the work waiting to be completed inexorably drawing her attention. Her thunderous thoughts started to calm as she typed, the muted display drawing away irrelevant concerns. Soon, without noticing, she had slipped the head phones back on and fell into a working trance, the beat of the hive pounding like a steady drum in her brain.

The tempo increased, her fingers drumming along with it. Any thought at all had now vanished, blank eyes staring at the numbers as they flowed past her vacant gaze. Perfectly in tune with the music, she barely noticed as the day flew by, the fascinating screen holding her rapt attention.

All too soon it was over, however, the imperative of the hive relaxing its iron grip at last. She blinked quickly, her eyes dry from the intense work. She peeked over at Lainey’s workstation, a touch embarrassed at the relief she felt when she saw that her co-worked was still deeply held within the hive’s grip.

Carefully she set down her head phones and stood up, balancing easily on the new heels. They already felt as if they were a part of her, perfectly comfortable and enticing with their glossy sheen. “Goodbye!” she said softly, unwilling to rouse Lainey from her efforts or to explore her confused feelings further. It was time to go home and consider her options, which seemed to be becoming rather limited.

* * *

Another package was waiting at her front door. It shouldn’t have been unexpected given the last few days, but Suzy was still mildly surprised. She was already practically encased in Rankotech rubber that couldn’t be removed – what else could they possibly be sending her?

Bending over carefully, she picked up the package with a rubber covered hand while balancing on her heels, the tactile sensations stroking her libido. Sure enough, it was addressed to her from Rankotech, another unassuming package that likely contained further addictive clothing.

She felt somewhat bemused, as she knew she was in far too deep to stop now. At that thought, her breasts and thighs tingled, the clothing she already wore rewarding her for her obedience. If she listened carefully, she could hear the soft throbbing of the hive synchronized with the erotic sensations.

She shook herself from her reverie, knowing that it wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge, and she was much too excited to see what was in the package to be distracted, even though it would be so much easier to sink into the sensations and let them carry her away to another orgasm.

No, that would never do. She frowned, annoyed by the delightful distraction keeping her from exploring the new package. “Quiet down,” she ordered her clothing severely, feeling a little silly about ordering inanimate objects to leave her alone.

To her surprise, the clothing obeyed, settling down quickly. “Hmm, this has promise,” she murmured softly to herself. Thinking carefully, she carefully ordered her bra to vibrate slowly. When her breasts started buzzing in a pleasing manner, she quickly ordered it to stop again. It wouldn’t take much to put her over the edge with her underwear acting like a vibrator!

Suddenly eager to see what was in the package and to complete her kinky ensemble, she fumbled for the scissors she had left out the previous day and tore into the package. As expected another piece of paper was included with the package, the Rankotech logo printed boldly at the top. The contours of the logo were soothing, as if the logo’s pattern now fit comfortably into her psyche.

This time, the big blocks letters spelled out “ARE YOU OBEYING OR CONTROLLING?” Suzy considered this statement for a few moments, a bit confused. Was she obeying? She liked the erotic aspects of the hive, she truly did, but she still wasn’t sure about how far she’d actually go. How deep she’d sink into the persona the hive was building for her. Or was she the one building the persona for the hive? Did she feel comfortable being in command of the situation? It was hard for her to differentiate between the two possibilities, both possible futures blurring together equally.

Discarding the paper, she dug into the new bundle at the bottom of the box, two black plastic bags soon spilling out their slippery contents. The item in the smaller bag folded out into a yellow latex shirt with pouches for her breasts as well as a distracting bold Rankotech logo in the upper right corner. The other was a strict black corset, with steel boning. There was no logo on this piece of clothing, but with the number of logos already adorning her body at this point, it hardly mattered. She was slowly being turned into an object, less and more than just a fragile human.

Eager to try on her new garments, she quickly stripped out her blouse and skirt, revealing the shiny latex beneath. The neighbors may have looked askance at her new outfit, but fortunately she was well away from any prying eyes. Big black Rankotech R’s proclaimed ownership all over her body. It was hard, but she was able to stop herself from sitting and admiring their sweeping curves. If she stopped to stare at their alluring presence she probably wouldn’t come back to herself for hours.

The shirt had been pre-oiled, the zip at the front making it quite simple to pull down over her head. She shook with excitement, pushing one arm, then the other into both sleeves of the garment. Her breasts slipped naturally into the cups, embraced in a perfect fit. She smoothed out both arms, slipping the sleeves of the shirt under her rubber gloves. All that was left was to luxuriously zip up the front zipper, enveloping her entire upper body in shiny yellow slipperiness.

It was almost too much to bear, her breasts pushed up and out, emphasizing their fullness. She could feel tiny nubs inside the cups that gripped her tenderly. A large black ‘R’ logo sat in place of honor in the center of her chest, the tight glossiness making her look like some sort of fetish super hero.

The sex doll image she was portraying as well as the physical sensations almost put her over the edge, but she remained firmly in control – she wasn’t quite done yet! Carefully taking the pre-laced corset in her hands, she wrapped it around her waist and methodically did up the front until it clasped her mid-section tightly in a warm embrace. Now, finally, she was complete, her body wrapped tightly in corporate splendor.

The excitement she had for donning the outfit was replaced by curiosity. Just how much control did she have over it? What would happen if she thought about having just one nipple tickled? She gasped, lust increasing as her right nipple was rubbed and tickled ever so gently. Mmm, that felt good! And what if both breasts were being sucked on instead?

The tickling was replaced by gentle suckling motion, relentlessly massaging her sensitive nubs. Her face suffused with pleasure, she reached one latex covered hand down in curiosity to help massage one breast, while the other heedlessly went for her core. With the amount of pleasure rolling through her body, it wouldn’t take long for her to climax, and she wanted to extract every drop.

Her fingers penetrated her vagina easily, the warm and wet surface pulsing in time to the vibrations of her breasts. Subconsciously, she matched the rhythm of the pleasure, unknowingly synchronizing her efforts with the pulse of the hive. More, she wanted more!

Her entire outfit came alive, squeezing and caressing in time with the hive, rolling over her trembling form. Her eyes flashed purple as she thrust into her snatch, letting the beat flow through her, into her, opening up everything she was to the majesty of the hive. Mindlessly she rode the waves, commanding them to ever greater heights.

Too soon, she was cresting, speeding up the precipice and teetering over the peak of pleasure. Tantalizingly close, one, two more strokes and she flowed down the rollercoaster, her pussy gushing in reply to the over stimulation. Moaning with happiness, she relaxed, riding the warm afterglow on autopilot, sad that it was over so quickly.

Or was it? Did she need to let it stop with just one orgasm? Did she have control over her outfit or not? With a wicked purple gleam in her eye, she decided to spend more quality time determining just how far she could go.