The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

1988: Naughty Neighbors

by Hypnofur

My wife and I always talk about what a shame it is that we didn’t take more pictures of the kids as they were growing up. It seems like every single moment of our grandkids lives is well documented with pictures, videos, and postings. We had a good amount of pictures of my daughter, when she was an infant and toddler in the early seventies, and we had less of my son when he was in those ages four or five years later. It seems as if there could have been spans of five or more years when neither my wife nor I appeared in any pictures.

However, I happened to take a picture of her before we went to a neighbor’s party on February 13,1988. She was wearing the silver fox coat I had gotten her for Christmas 1987 for the first time. She even did a silly little pose for me. That was unique because Terri hates having her picture taken. To pose for a picture is so “un-Terri”. However, I sometimes chuckle when I look at the picture, because the gray high collar sweater and long gray skirt she wore with the coat is so “very-Terri”, as I like to say. It was the day before Valentine’s day, but still Terri felt more comfortable in gray than red.

I didn’t even have this picture developed for almost six years, which was common in the film days. But since I discovered it, I have looked at it so often. It was the start of a night and a time period I’ll never forget, and Terri will never remember.

We had just moved to the Cul de Sac in November of 1987. At that time, Cul de sac meant “upscale development”. It meant you have arrived, at least it did in this part of Maryland. This was a little before the mini-mansion explosion of the early 1990’s. The street we moved into had only six houses on it. The neighbors all seemed nice. They were all about ten years older than us that that point. They were late forties/early fifties, and Terri and I had both just reached forty.

As I reflect back on it, that is actually a pretty important aspect of this story. Terri had never been a bombshell by any means. She was cute, and I loved her dearly, but she had probably never been seen as the prettiest girl in the room. However, the decade she had on the other women on the street helped make her the most attractive of the neighborhood women. The men were always very friendly to her in those first few times we met that winter.

There were talks of Christmas parties that never materialized. In January, Terri bumped into one of the wives at the post office and a promise for a dinner party was made but didn’t end up becoming a reality until mid February. We finally had an invitation and a chance to get to know our new neighbors. I could tell Terri was nervous. She always got that way before we went somewhere. It was a short walk, but it was very windy that night. I remember telling Terri that her new fur cost enough that it better keep her warm for a three minute walk across the street. She joked that her hairspray didn’t cost enough to keep her bangs in place with the brisk wind we had that evening. We ended up driving two doors down. I thought it was crazy, but I bet a lot of husbands lost that fight in the big hair 80’s.

We arrived as the Donaldson’s house and were greeted by Jack and his wife Nancy. Don and Linda Mason were also there. As were the Templetons, Judy and Bill. The other two houses on street did not seem to have a representative at the party. It was a very pleasant evening. All the couples had kids that were older than our high school and junior high students. What to expect for the later teen and college years became much of the dinner conversation.

At one point Nancy was talking about the less than respectable girls that her son used to bring home while on breaks from college. She mentioned how she couldn’t wait until he broke up with the little tart du jur. That’s when Linda piped up and said, “I always wondered why you didn’t just have Jack hypnotize the girls into being a little more preppy? I’m sure he could get them wearing sweaters with raised collars in no time!” Everyone laughed. Her husband Don quickly added “If Jack hypnotized the girls, they certainly wouldn’t be wearing more clothes!”. This was met with a few polite chuckles, but it clearly didn’t go over well. Everyone became quiet for a moment.

“What did I say?” Don asked with a bit of a slur. It was clear he was a bit drunk.

“Are you a hypnotist of some sort Jack?” I asked, trying to put an end to the awkward silence that was forming.

Jack smiled, it seemed he was actually grateful for the opportunity to interject. “It’s a beloved hobby of mine, yes. I’ve found hypnotism absolutely fascinating since my teen years. I even worked as a stage hypnotist for a few years after I got back from Korea.” He told us.

“How about a demonstration?” Don asked, staring a bit lecherously at Terri. She didn’t notice, but I did. I wasn’t used to men checking her out like that.

“I don’t think the Thomas’s would be interested in that” Nancy said, clearly trying to put the kibosh on the whole thing as she started to get up and grab some of our dishes. I figured that would be the end of it.

“But Nancy, you love to be hypnotized” Jack said to his wife.

Suddenly, Nancy put the dishes in her hands on the table and sat back down in her chair. “Yes, I love to be hypnotized” she said peacefully.

Terri and I both looked at each other. It was quite clear that Nancy had been hypnotized often by her husband. We didn’t know if that display was impressive, or creepy. Jack broke the tension a bit “Don’t worry guys, it’s not as sinister as it all seems. Nancy suffers from migraines. The medication the doctors gave her upset her stomach greatly. We’ve used hypnosis as a way to keep her from the pain without suffering the sickness. It has worked wonders. Have either of you ever been hypnotized?” he asked.

We both shook our heads no. Jack smiled warmly. “Oh, ok, you are going to love this then, it is such a neat little party trick…” he said as he shifted a bit in his chair, getting comfortable. He was clearly enthusiastic about all of this. I looked over to the Templetons. They looked calm and happy, like they had seen this before and it was all fun and games. Their lack of concern comforted me, so I went along with things as Jack asked us to clasp our hands our hands together, leaving our index fingers up. He then started describing magnets pulling our fingers together.

I have to admit, I didn’t feel my fingers pulling together. I didn’t want to be rude, or ruin our host’s demonstration, so I pretended like I did. I looked over at Terri. She looked shocked. I could tell that she was really feeling her fingers pulling together magnetically.

“Terri, look at me” Jack suddenly said sharply. He had an intense stare, and was looking directly into her eyes. “Look into my eyes, see only me. Here only me. Focusing only on me. SLEEEP!” Jack said with a loud snap of his fingers. Terri’s head instantly collapsed on to my shoulder. It was clear she was out like a light. I couldn’t believe it had worked that easily.

“Dan, look at me” Jack said to me in the same tone. He did the same routine. When he shouted “sleep” I certainly did not feel like I was going to fall asleep, but I had a split second decision to make. Should I admit it wasn’t working, or play along and see where this was going? I was up for a little adventure, so I decided to play along. I closed my eyes and tucked my chin into my chest.

“Judy, Bill, Nancy, Linda slip into trance now”. Jack said calmly. My eyes were shut, so I couldn’t see what was happening, but from the silence I heard, I had a hunch that they actually fell under his spell too. If that was indeed the case, that meant that Don was the only other one at the table that was not under Jack’s spell.

He spoke to us all for a long time. Lots of “going deeper and deeper, hearing only my voice” kind of talk. After a few minutes there was more and more language like “so easy to do what I direct you to do”, and “believing fully and completely whatever I tell you”. Pretty soon he was at “ready to accept and obey all of my suggestions without question, wanting to do as I say”. I thought that was pretty bold. I was now more curious than ever about what my new neighbor had up his sleeve.

“Can I see her tits?” Don blurted out. I was shocked that he was that blatant about it. I didn’t know who he was referring too, but I assumed it was Terri. I had never thought a guy would be in such a hurry to see Terri’s boobs. I guess I was still finding the whole situation more fascinating than wrong at that point, so I continued to play along.

“Calm down Don. You know I never let you down. Let’s just take this slowly though” Jack said. He had a lot more polish, though I was starting to assume he was every bit the perv that Don was.

“Terri and Dan. In a moment, I am going to count to three. When I do, you will sit up and open your eyes, but you will remain deeply in trance for me. You will answer all of my questions completely and honestly. 1- 2-3”

Terri sat up slowly. I opened my eyes, but kind of kept them droopy like I was half awake. I didn’t know if that was how people usually looked when he did this, but I just went with it.

He continued, so I figured he wasn’t any wiser to my plan. “Feeling so open, so honest. Trusting me completely. You have no walls, no barriers right now. I want to talk to you about sex. This doesn’t make you nervous or scared though. Dan, do you like to have sex with Terri?”

“Yes” I answered quietly

“Terri, do you like to have sex with Dan?”

“no” she answered quickly and definitively.

It hurt to hear it that succinctly, but I wasn’t surprised. Terri grew up in a very strict Irish Catholic family. Sex was viewed as primarily a sin, with a small techinicality that it was permitted if you were married. We have been together since junior high, so we very quickly settled into a very vanilla, very limited sex life. I always knew that was how Terri wanted it.

Every month, or six weeks, she’d see that I would have a boner when I woke up. She would tell me that it “was ok” if I wanted to mount her basically. Sometimes I took advantage of it, sometimes I told her “we didn’t need to”. She always seemed relieved at that time. It was just something that wasn’t a part of “us”. As a guy, I obviously missed it. I of course had a stash of magazines hidden away, and my subscription to cinemax would have been the last item I ever would have cut out should money ever get tight.

“Have you ever had a sexy dream Terri?” Jack asked next. I figured this would be another no.

“yes” she said, surprising me.

“Who was in the sexy dream with you?” Jack asked.

“Harry Hamlin” she answered. Of course! She loved LA Law. I should have figured. Jack took advantage of this and had her tell him about her dream. Of course it was really vanilla stuff of her having sex with Harry Hamlin in the apartment that his character had on the show. However, it was actually turning me on hearing Terri talk about sex. It was something that I hadn’t heard her ever do in our 25 or so years together.

Jack took advantage of the situation and started giving Terri suggestions about getting aroused. I thought about stopping the situation, but to be honest, it was some of the most sexual stuff that Terri had ever been a part of. Jack was actually getting her to touch herself. I could hear from her breathing that she was getting really turned on. I wished at that moment I could turn my head and look at what was happening, but that would have blown my cover.

“Terri, take off your panties and throw them to Don” Jack commanded. I figured that might snap her out of her trance, but instead she obeyed instantly. In my peripheral vision, I could see Don the perv catch the panties and smell them. He was gross.

Terri was soon outright masturbating at Jack’s command. I was hard as rock. I wasn’t sure if my erection was visible or not until Jack made mention of it.

“Dan, I can see that you are getting hard, and that is perfectly natural. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Dan, is there anything that Terri doesn’t do in bed that you wish she did?” Jack asked.

I almost laughed, but didn’t. ‘Yeah, how about move at all, and not lay there like a dead fish’ I thought to myself. However, I was starting to sense that I had a real opportunity here, and I didn’t want to screw it up. “I wish she would give me a blow job” I said in a monotone voice.

“Well, tonight is your lucky night my friend!” Jack said before he started telling my masturbating wife how much she loved the idea of sucking cock. It was incredibly descriptive and persuasive. I was quite sure that this was not the first time he had changed a wife’s “viewpoint” on oral sex based on his detailed narrative. I was a little unnerved that he never directly associated her new found love of felatio to be exclusively with her husband, but I figured I was still safe on that. Terri was never one to stray.

Jack was truly impressive with his words as he whipped Terri into a masturbatory sexual frenzy. It took everything I had not to break the façade of my “trance” as my shy, timid, bookish, wife was friggin’ herself for probably the first time in her life chanting about how she loved to suck cock.

At this point I was committed though, and I thought that it would all pay off handsomely for me. With that said, I still couldn’t let the cat out of the bag when Jack started telling her that every time she looked at him, she would see him as Harry Hamlin.

I didn’t like that, not one bit. Soon Don was asking Jack to have Terri give him a blowjob. I knew my act would be over at that point. However, Jack refused, saying that we needed a few more sessions before we could be any fun. With that he went into a diatribe about how pleasurable and addicting being hypnotized by him was, and how we loved hypnosis, and would want to be hypnotized by him again and again. He also said that whenever we heard him say our names, followed by “slip into trance now” we would immediately fall back into our hypnotized state and be “completely under his control”.

He then told us he was going to awaken us, and that we would feel, happy, refreshed, and very sexy. Don kept whining at this point. I could tell Jack was getting frustrated with him, but he kept his cool. He eventually ordered Judy Templeton to give his accomplice a tit fuck. Her hypnotized husband Bill sat on his chair, completely oblivious to all of this. I was so glad that wasn’t me.

After Judy finished Don, Jack awoke us. Terri commented immediately on how much she enjoyed being hypnotized. I watched carefully as she looked at Jack in his new Harry Hamlin illusion. I realized that I had just about enough of all this weirdness as I saw her blush a little when she looked at him. I made an excuse about not feeling well, and we said our goodbyes.

I grabbed Terri’s silverfox from the front room and helped her into it. As I did, she turned to me and said, “I’m still hungry though, and you are making us leave before dessert”

As we walked down their front driveway, I reminded her that we had some Boston Cream Pie at home, when I realized that she was suggesting something different. I opened her door for her, but was completely caught off guard as she suddenly pushed me into the seat, knelt down and pulled out my cock, placing her mouth on my cock for the first time in her life. She was surprisingly good at it, though I’ll admit I had nothing to compare it too. I certainly enjoyed it though. Soon she took the soft fur of her sleeve and started massaging me. It was mind blowing pleasure. I just laid back and went to a world of sexual pleasure that I had never known. I was out of it, I never saw or heard Jack walk up to us.

Terri had stopped sucking my cock for a second so I opened my eyes and saw that Jack was kneeling behind her, Terri’s skirt was already up around her waist and she was looking over her shoulder at him, he was pushing forward and was sliding his cock into my wife doggy style, as her panties had been removed long ago. He wasted no time in saying “Terri and Dan, slip into trance for me”

I had never seen Terri look more sexual as he gripped her slender hips and he started fucking her from behind pushing his cock deep inside her. Shocked and not sure how to react, I froze. Jack must have thought I was back in the trance. He commanded Terri to “get back to” my cock. She obeyed and returned to sucking me off. I was so ready to cum that I sent an explosion of cum into my wife’s mouth, an event that I never in a million years thought would ever come to pass.

Terri seemed to love the taste of cum in her mouth and I have to say, that was exciting in and of its self. I blew my load into her mouth and pretended to hypnotized, but I watched as Jack lifted Terri off her knees and bent her over our car ramming his cock into my wife’s barely used pussy, the rear view mirror was perfect for me to watch them and I was ashamed that I couldn’t stop myself, but watching our perverted hypnotic neighbor fucking my wife was a turn on I will never forget. I never knew how fantastic Terri looked when she was getting fucked and what a fucking this was. Jack’s rapid pounding of Terri’s pussy increased as he grabbed a handful of hair as she grunted and went with it, abandoned inhibitions hypnotism, Terri fucked this guy’s cock back hard and fast. After a few minutes Jack threw Terri on her back in the back seat as I watched as her legs were being held straight up into the air as Jack penetrated her yet again.

After what seemed like twenty minutes Jack then put Terri back on her knees right next to my feet, she was facing away from me as he straddled over the top of her and guided her to get on all fours. She began loud rhythmic grunting to his strokes as Jack fucked her.

Jack told Terri to lick his cock clean; she turned and did as she was instructed. I really wrestled with whether or not to stop this whole thing. I once again decided not to. I was partially afraid that if I caused a scene, it might awaken Terri from her trance. If she suddenly realized what she was doing, she might have some sort of irreparable mental break. I’ll also admit that I was partially concerned that the blowjobs would end too. I’m not proud to say I did nothing.

Jack eventually sent us on our way. Terri went to bed happily, saying what a “nice evening” it had been. I, on the other hand, tossed and turned all night. The guilt was hitting me real hard. How could I have let my wife be defiled like that? I swore that I would make this right. I had to come clean. I had to tell that creep Jack that I knew about his little game, and make sure he stayed away from my sweet wife. Around 4:00 am, I was tossing and turning so much that I woke her. She noticed my boner and thought that’s why I was restless.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Darling” she said with a smile, before reaching down for my cock. I wanted to tell her right there and then what had happened, but I was weak. “oooh, it looks like my Valentine’s Day Present is ready” she said, still looking into my eyes as she slid herself down on my cock. Her lips touching it for the second time.

Maybe I would wait a little while before bringing down this conspiracy.

The next couple of weeks were actually terrific. I got blow jobs all the time, and Terri seemed quite happy about it. The intimacy was bringing us much closer as a couple. Things were great for about six weeks or so. Then, in the end of March, I remember Terri making a big deal at dinner one night about my daughter taking my son to go see Beetlejuice that particular Friday. She was going to pay her like $40 or some huge amount of money to take him. It was clear she wanted them out of the house.

Later that night, I gave Terri a kiss and asked what the super secret plans were for Friday night. I expected some sexy surprise, considering Terri’s new outlook on our sex life. She looked at me like I was crazy, and just said she planned to stay in and watch Dallas and Falcon Crest as she had been doing every Friday for years and years.

Something was off, and I knew it. I suspected Jack was behind this. I let the kids go to the movies, but I made damn sure I was around Friday night. Sure enough, as soon as my son and daughter drove off, the phone rang.

“Hello?” Terri said, the same way she always answered the phone. I watched as her face slackened and her eyes closed. “I am deeply under your hypnotic control” she said quietly. Then she was silent for another moment before she quietly said, “yes, he is here.” With that she gave the phone to me and then proceeded to walk upstairs to our bedroom.

I played along for the time being. “Hello?” I said, knowing full well who was on the other end. Jack then uttered his special trigger phrase and told me to fall into a deep, deep sleep and not to awaken until he calls back.

I hung up the phone, and quietly went up stairs. Terri was getting herself ready in the bathroom, applying make up and doing her hair. She then grabbed a red satin “teddy” from her drawer that I had never seen. She removed all of her clothes and put on the lingerie. She looked so incredibly hot. I couldn’t believe my sexless wife, the PTA running, church going, mousey housewife could look so incredibly sexual. She walked to her closet with little expression on her face and grabbed her silver fox coat.

I was conflicted, but my curiousity won out as I did nothing from stopping her as she walked out of the house, right down the street to Jack’s house. I followed from a far, staying out of sight, but watching as he opened the door and let her in.

It was not my proudest moment as I walked around his house and climbed on his central air conditioning unit to look inside his house. They were some distance away at the far end of the hall. Terri was rubbing his cock inside his pants while he had his hand up her front. He must have been fingering her and I could tell that she must have been wet. Their mouths were slightly apart with their tongues out licking and stroking each others. By now I felt sick. This was my wife and I was yelling at her in my head to stop but she wouldn’t, nor could I force myself to intervene. Their tongues were dancing and she didn’t seem to care whether they would be caught by Jack’s wife Linda or not.

I glanced around, trying to see if I saw Linda anywhere, but I didn’t see her. When I looked back at them, Jack had his hard cock out and Terri was stroking it with the soft fur of her sliver fox sleeve. She then knelt down in front of it and continued to stroke it, now with the lepels of the coat. It was now throbbing and pre cum began to seep out. Terri then stuck her tongue out licked the pre cum. Jack let out a moan.

She then looked up at him as he spoke to her. I couldn’t make out what he was saying. I tried to lift the window I was at, and was in luck to find it was unlocked. I slid it open a bit just in time to hear Terri reply to him with “yes master”.

I then watched Terri go to work on his cock. She licked it from top to bottom and teased its head with her tongue. She then put the whole thing in her mouth and moved her head backwards and forwards sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. This went on for a few minutes. She was now fingering herself while sucking his cock. Her satin teddy exposed her, and I could see her vagina was soaking wet.

She then took her mouth off his wet dripping cock, looked up at him said, “Fuck me...fuck me Master.” I had never heard her utter the word fuck in all my 25 years with her. I was absolutely stunned.

She stood up and he raised one of her legs and stuck his cock inside her. She let out a moan that I’ve never heard before. At first he slid it in and out slowly but she then said, “Fuck me hard...fuck me harder, Master.”

He responded by pounding her. She let out a moan and I knew that she had orgasmed. He took his cock out of her and moved her against the wall so that she was facing it. She placed both hands on the wall and said, “Please put it back in Master.” She was so desperate for his cock? My Terri, who before six weeks ago would barely tolerate missionary sex with her husband was now begging for more of another man’s cock?

He started pumping her from behind until she then let out another moan. She orgasmed again. He took his cock out and I could tell it was ready to erupt. Terri then got on her knees raised her head and opened her mouth with her tongue out like she was begging for his cum. He squirted his load in her mouth. She then proceeded to lick his cock clean from the remaining juices. She worked her tongue round it until it was clean. I have to say this was too much for me. I jerked off.

With my head finally clear, I knew I had to put a stop to it. I opened the window the rest of the way, marched into the house and punched Jack in the face. He was stunned of course, and he begged me not to hit him again.

Long story short, and agreement was made. Jack released Terri from his control, but gave her suggestions that she would remember nothing. The blowjobs would continue however. I agreed not to press charges, or tell Linda.

Jack and Linda moved out of the Cul de Sac that summer. I never saw him again. Terri and I had a much better sex life for a few years after that. Getting older eventually slowed that too. But we were happy.