The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

1990: New You for the 90’s

By: Hypnofur

I love my husband very much. We have been married for thirteen years. He’s about five years older than I am, so while I am still three years from 40, he is two years beyond it. That fact, combined with the stagnant life of a CPA, has lead him to put on some weight. Last January, he made a resolution that he would lose the weight and keep it off, vowing he would end the Eighties the right way. However, by February, he had actually gained five pounds. . I loved him no matter what he looked like, but I was worried about his health.

In November of what is now last year, and last decade, I started hearing ads on the radio about a Hypnotist coming to the Sheraton hotel for a weight loss/stop smoking session. They were calling it “New You for the Nineties” I told my husband Paul about it. Surprisingly, he sounded interested. I jumped on that little spark of interest and signed him up. The event was set for Saturday, January 6th, 1990 at noon. That meant that Paul could indulge all through the holidays, right through New Year’s. He took advantage of every last moment of glutteny!

I’ll admit, a little part of me was afraid that Paul would leave the house, claim he went to the hypnosis seminar, and then return four hours later. When he was eating like crazy later in the week, he could simply claim that it didn’t work. I decided that I would attend as well to make sure he went through with it all.

When I got there, I figured I would have to sit outside, or in the lobby. I hadn’t registered for the event myself, only for Paul. However, when we arrived at the hotel, there was merely a sign in the lobby that read “Hypnotist Ball Room 3”. There was no attendant outside ballroom 3, so we just walked in. That wasn’t lost on Paul, he was quite quick to point out that we hadn’t needed to pay the $199.99 ahead of time. I shushed him, and encouraged to sit in the front row. There were about ten rows of twenty chairs set up in the middle of the room. There were also a few chairs in the back of the room. That’s where I headed. It would give me some separation from the paid patrons.

The crowd filled in, and it seemed like a mostly full house. I figured that New Year’s resolution time was like Black Friday for this sort of business. Eventually, a man in his 40’s came out. He looked professional, a very regular looking guy I guess you’d say. He introduced himself as William Collins, and he explained a bit about the power of hypnosis.

He then put on some soothing music and asked everyone in the audience to get comfortable in their seats and close their eyes. He talked about different muscle groups relaxing. It was all very soothing and I could absolutely see how it would be effective. He was very, very smooth. His voice was deep and rich and it had such a wonderful cadence. I think the fact that I had my eyes open was the only reason I didn’t slip under myself. I was very conscious not to, as I hadn’t signed up for the event, and I felt that would be dishonest to take advantage of the service without paying.

It was hard not to slip under though, he was amazing! It wasn’t too long before he had the entire crowd deeply under. I looked around in amazement at all the people with their heads dropped into their chests, my Paul included.

Mr. Collins must have noticed me looking around the room, and realized I was not under. He came over to me. He stood right in front of me and smiled. I felt nervous, like I had been caught. I knew I should have waited out in the lobby.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to make sure my husband actually went through with this” I said to him with a whisper, not wanting to wake the entranced participants.

He asked which one was my husband, and I pointed Paul out. He then asked my name. I told him and reached out to shake his hand.

He took it, but didn’t let go. His hands were strong and warm. He looked deep into my eyes. It was a very intense moment. He said, “Ellen, I am going to hypnotize you now.”

I couldn’t quite find the words to tell him that I wasn’t looking to be hypnotized before he started speaking to me, as I was really quite lost in his eyes. He spoke in a calm, yet commanding tone. He said “Come into my eyes and feel the force of my will. Come into my eyes and feel all else fade away. There are no sounds other than my voice. All of you focus is on me. On my eyes, on my voice. Nothing else exists. Your breathing is steady, your eyes are fixed on mine. You begin to feel weightless. All of your cares and concerns have melted away. You feel only the sensation of floating as you are carried away by my voice. Carried away to a space where you feel absolutely wonderful. Complete, relaxed pleasure as you submit to the seduction of my hypnotic trance.”

I remember being taken aback by the fact that I felt myself floating, I was unable to look away from this man I didn’t even know. I felt like a deer in the headlights. I couldn’t believe this was actually happening, that I was actually feeling what I was feeling. Mr. Collin’s eyes were my entire world at that moment. The only thing I could see, just as his deep, melodic voice was the only thing I could hear. He was telling me to relax and submit to the pleasure of hypnosis.

He then tugged on my arm, and everything went black as I sunk so deeply and deliciously into deep hypnosis.

Sometime later, I awoke with the rest of the room. Everyone was coming to at once. My eyes were headed for Paul, but my gaze was intercepted by Mr. Collins. My god he was handsome. So handsome. So powerful. He could hypnotize this entire room. Control them all, myself included. He was so strong, so confident. For the first time in my life, I felt myself get wet just by looking at a man. I realized my panties were already wet though? What had happened?

I was shaken from my lustful confusion by Paul, who was now standing in front of me. He asked if I was ready to go. I tried to pull myself together. I certainly didn’t want him to know what I had been thinking about Mr. Collins. I gathered my purse and we walked out of the room.

“Wow, it is 2:00, we missed lunch. You must be starving!” Paul said, and I realized he was right. There was a restaurant in the hotel, so we popped in there and got a table.

I was absolutely amazed as Paul ordered a salad! In fifteen years of dining with him, I had never seen anything like that. I of course asked him about his choice.

“That’s just what I really want. It’s amazing. Holy cow, Mr. Collins must be the world’s most powerful hypnotist!” he said with a laugh.

My pussy immediately tingled again at the mention of Mr. Collins and his hypnotic power. Oh god, I felt a rush of heat. I took a sip of my water.

Paul must have mentioned how impressive Mr. Collins hypnotic skills were at least three more times during lunch, as he slowly ate his salad. Each time he mentioned it, I got more and more aroused! I had never felt like this for another man besides Paul. I shamefully admitted to myself that I had never felt this way for Paul either.

When lunch was finally over, we left the hotel. The parking lot was across the street, and Paul said he’d go get the car and pick me up. He was such a gentleman like that. That’s why I loved him. That’s why he was my husband, the one I was and always would be faithful too. That’s why I made sacred marriage vows to him!

I kept forcing myself to have these thoughts.

I was by the entrance of the hotel, while Paul was just a few feet in front of me at the edge of the sidewalk, waiting to cross the street. I lost my breath momentarily as I saw Mr. Collins approach him. He put his hand on his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but it didn’t take long for Paul’s head to slump to his chest. He had hypnotized him again! I felt my knees get weak, and I blushed like a school girl. Oh god, I was swooning!

My pussy was tingling like crazy as I watched this. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew this was dangerous. I knew the way he so easily took control of Paul wasn’t good. I knew that the attraction I had to him, my infatuation with him, wasn’t good. But that was a small voice. The louder, more prominent voice in my head desired him so much. That voice loved seeing him take Paul under his control, and wanted me to be next.

Paul all of a sudden turned and started running down the street as vehicles passed by. I was confused, but was distracted from that by Mr. Collins approaching me. His eyes met mine, and suddenly it wouldn’t have mattered to me if Paul got run over by a truck in the street. Mr. Collins was so unbelievably hot, so powerful.

“I told you husband to believe he is a puppy. And puppies chase cars.” He said, still staring directly into my eyes. “He’s also going to go play a sort of game of fetch for me. But he won’t be back until later.”

“You are very sexy Ellen.” He said. Again, I swooned. No one had ever referred to me as sexy. Classy? Always. Pretty? Many times. Beautiful, even? On occasion. But sexy? Never.

“I have a room here at the hotel. I want you to come there with me.” He told me.

My stomach flip flopped as I heard my mouth say “Yes sir” automatically.

My mind raced as we went to his room right there in the hotel. I knew I was powerless but to follow him. He opened the door and we both walked inside the room.

He turned to face me. “You are mine now Ellen,” he whispered, his lips nearly touching mine. “I want to fuck you, and I want to do it now.”

I swear I nearly came just from his words, and I think I moaned, “Yes, please sir,” the instant before he had me pressed up against the wall, his knee between my legs, his tongue between my lips, his breath racing just as fast as mine. “Yes, please sir,” I begged as I felt his hands pulling my skirt up, and, “yes, please sir,” again as his fingers teased the damp curls at my pussy.

“What do you want?” he asked in a soft voice as his fingers traced my lips with maddening delicacy.

“Oh, god, please fuck me,” I groaned. I had never used language like that in my life. I was the good girl, the classy girl.

With his other hand, he gathered a fistful of my hair and clenched, tilting my head back to meet his eyes. Again, I nearly came. “Tell me what you want,” he demanded.

“Please, I want to serve you sir!” I gasped, still desperately trying to grind my cunt against his fingers.

“Yes,” he growled. He bent down and kissed me hard, using his body and the wall behind me to hold me up while he fumbled around his fly. I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper and the next thing I knew, I felt his cock slipping against me, teasing again. “You want my cock in your married pussy?” he asked, drawing out the moment.

“Oh, god, yes, please sir,” I whispered again. Paul, our marriage vows, my reputation, none of it mattered at that point. There was only Mr. Collins’ will and the desire to serve him.

Our tongues found each other, he pressed his hips forward and I felt his cock slide into me, spreading me open with the intense pleasure. And I orgasmed, trembling around him uncontrollably, and he laughed with pleasure at my gasps.

I lifted my leg to wrap it around his hips and he took advantage of the new angle to press himself deeper into me, until I felt the pressure of his cock against my cervix. “Please sir,” I moaned, arching against him. He took a slow rhythm, pulling his head back to watch me while he fucked me.

His hands moved to my hips, pulling me and guiding my movements to match his, moving faster now, impatient to reach the point we were both striving towards. I felt the prickling heat gathering in my pussy, sparked higher with each movement, and before I knew it, I was again gasping, “please sir, please sir, please sir,” as the heat burst up my spine and into my head, throwing my head back and holding my breath as the orgasm rushed through me. He kept me pressed against the wall as I arched against him, and then I felt him shudder as his orgasm threw him against me, fucking me still, but in arrhythmic jerks now.

I orgasmed more than I ever had in my life before he whispered something in my ear. I once again slipped into deep, deep hypnosis for him.

Next thing I knew, he was awakening me. I was so relaxed, so happy. Paul was in the room. He had a big bag of cash with him. Mr. Collins joked about him being “good at playing fetch” I giggled and laughed. Everything was so good. Mr. Collins told us both that we would do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and we both happily agreed. Why wouldn’t we? It sounded like the best idea in the world!

It was the “New us for the Nineties”…