The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control

Chapter 2 : The Sewer Master

When Alexis awoke the next morning, her head was much clearer, and she forced herself to ignore the persistent throbbing of her pussy.

‘No,’ she told herself. ‘No, something’s wrong...last night, that wasn’t me. I’m more than that.’

It was a challenge to ignore the thoughts swimming through her head—how right it felt, supplicating to the mugger... How much she’d enjoyed pleasuring him, putting his happiness before her own... How sexy the idea was of throwing her career away and spending her days—and nights—finding men like him, rough, strong men, and fulfilling their every fantasy.

She was tempted to sit back down on the bed and bring herself off once more, but she knew that she couldn’t. It was a slippery slope, and if she started down that path, she’d never return. She’d stop being Alexis Bishop, she’d lose herself in the pleasure.

Why was the idea so tempting?

One cold shower and a hot cup of coffee later, Alexis felt much more in control. It had been a challenge, but she’d managed to stop herself from running her hands all over her body in the shower, enjoying the touch, reaching between her legs and getting herself off. She’d caught a glimpse of her taut, lithe body in the mirror, and ignored the images that flashed into her mind of that same body dressed in a maid’s outfit, servicing the entire contents of the local prison—apologizing to all the men she’d put there with the intense sexual pleasure that she knew her body could offer them.

As the caffeine hit her brain, she realized that something was seriously wrong. She’d always had a healthy sex-drive, but this was ridiculous. Her housemate Keri was out, and so Alexis had the kitchen to herself as she paced back and forth, trying to decipher where these strange urges were coming from.

It couldn’t be remnants of the nightclub owner’s hypnosis, it was too powerful for that. ‘Too powerful.’ The experience had been many months ago, and Alexis knew that programming like this couldn’t build over time, not unless it was reinforced on a daily basis. But who could have access to her on a daily basis?

Except for going into the lab where she worked, Alexis had very few daily habits. She had a few TV shows that she watched once or twice a month, and she checked her email regularly—but not daily, and even when she did, she switched devices.

This kind of programming would require a heavy visual or auditory component, Alexis knew that—if there had been any kind of music regularly playing in the apartment, Keri would have said something, and both the girls would have noticed it.

Alexis scratched her head and returned to her room to search it for anything that could be regularly affecting her mind. As she did, she tried to remind herself that the programming was a BAD thing—that she didn’t want to be slowly turned into a submissive little sex-toy, that she wouldn’t be fulfilling her life’s purpose by giving into the control.

“I am a strong, independent woman,” Alexis told herself, but when she glanced in the mirror, she didn’t even believe herself.

It was a Saturday—one of Alexis’s days off—and with nothing else to do, she considered putting The Suit on and roaming the streets, before deciding that a repeat of last night was too much of a risk.

Alexis tried to ignore the fact that a repeat of last night was exactly what she wanted. There was something so hot, so sexual about wearing The Suit—it was a feeling that had never been there before, and just before she lay down to pleasure herself at the thought, it struck her.

The Suit. She wore it every day, for an extended period of time. If someone could get some kind of backdoor program into her crime-fighting outfit, it would be the perfect tool to brainwash her. ‘Brainwash.’ Another wave of pleasure rolled over her at the mere thought of the word.

Whoever was doing this was extremely devious—they’d programmed in a lust for the idea of being programmed itself. But she wasn’t too far gone, not yet. If she could avoid wearing The Suit, the programming would fade—and if she could hack into it, then she’d be able to find out exactly who was responsible.

But first, she decided to have another long, cold shower.

* * *

Keri arrived home at 8pm, and knocked on her housemate’s door.

“I’m busy!” Alexis shouted through the closed door.

“I brought Chinese!” Keri replied, and for the first time since she’d started work, Alexis looked at the clock and realized the only thing she’d consumed since she woke up was a hot cup of coffee.

“I’ll be right out!” Alexis replied, suddenly aware of how ravenous she was. She’d poured herself into her work, knowing that only by totally distracting herself would she be able to combat the feeling that what she was doing was wrong, that the natural course of action would be to let the programming take her, break her, make her into a perfect slut...

She’d managed to create a backup of the suit’s AI, and interfaced with it offline to analyze the data. Just as her housemate had come home, she’d found out who had been programming her—it was exactly who she’d expected.

Joe.

The mysterious man who’d saved her, the man who she’d saved from that government installation. She didn’t really know him, yet she’d let him have remote access to her suit after that night. How could she have been so stupid? She’d allowed that stranger to program her, and from her actions and desires it was obvious what his end goals were. He wanted to seduce her to turn her into his full-time personal sex slave.

And she found the idea sexy as hell.

Alexis shared a meal with her housemate while struggling with feelings of self-loathing. Her night-time hobby was a fight for the greater good and this man had systematically worked to stop what she was doing and corrupt her. Hell, last night she’d given a blow-job to a criminal instead of accosting him.

But no matter how much she rationally convinced herself that his actions were evil, they felt so right. She wanted to be his personal little slut—she wanted to throw both halves of her double-life away, and surrender to his will.

He was a man, and a strong, dominant man at that—he’d managed to break her will, and for that he had to be punished, Alexis knew. It was just... she wished there was some way that she could punish him and become his sexy little servant at the same time...

“Are you okay, Lexi?” Keri asked, after Alexis had spaced out one too many times.

“Yeah, sorry...” Alexis responded, a submissive thrill running through her body just at the idea of apologizing—even to her female housemate. “Big day.”

“No worries. I’m going to watch a flick, if you want to join me.”

“Nah,” Alexis replied with a smile. “I’ve got something I need to take care of...”

* * *

Joe was surprised at the sound of his “doorbell”—he hadn’t been expecting any visitors. No one, in fact, knew where he lived. Of course, his version of a doorbell was proximity detectors on the approaches to his underground home in the bowels of the city. He gestured to Beth Cummings to make herself scarce, and when his visitor arrived, he was shocked and surprised to see the angry girl in the suit before him... with the hood down.

* * *

After washing up as a thanks to Keri for getting the food, Alexis had gone upstairs, formatted her suit (ensuring that she could wear it without having to worry about Joe’s influence) and then crumpled to the floor, masturbated, and then cried for an hour.

Afterward, she felt much better. Her hormones were still urging her to submit to a man—any man—but her head was clearer, and she knew what she had to do. She had to confront the man who had done this to her.

It had been a simple matter to reverse-hack the suit and discovered the location of the database that Joe’s commands were coming from. She’d stopped herself from reading them—a large number of variations on “You must submit” would certainly not have helped her get over the obsession at that point in time, and she wanted to act quickly.

Ultimately, there was no point to it, she sighed, admitting that she was just delaying the inevitable. She knew where he lived. She’d set him up there. It was time to go to the sewers lair, face Joe, tell him that she knew what he’d done and that it hadn’t worked.

Less than an hour later, Alexis found herself approaching Joe’s lair. She wondered how he managed to afford such niceties as heat sensors, proximity detectors, and and had turned the place into a fully furnished lair. Then she remembered that he was as good a programmer as her (if not better, she reluctantly admitted) and if she was equally unrestrained by the law, she’d be able to afford something as good—if not better.

“Alexis??” he said in shock—he’d not actually ever seen her face despite the intimate contect he’d had with her mind. Now before him, she was far, far more stunningly beautiful than he’d ever imagined.

As she glared at him, his look of shock relaxed, and he invited her in. Later, she told herself that she should have recognized that something was wrong, suspected something from his grin—but she was feeling so hollow and so full of anger that she missed all the clues.

“Joe.” she replied flatly, remembering something that her adopted father, Papa Wen, had taught her—let them do the talking. Always. Left to their own devices, people will almost always incriminate themselves. She’d brought a pocket recorder along for this very purpose.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you,” he said, as they sat down in what could now pass for a luxurious living-room.

“Yes?” she said, refusing his offer of a green tea. Now that she knew what he’d been doing, she didn’t trust him at all—if he so much as put music on, she’d be leaving as quickly as she could.

“The last job, the club...I’m worried that the music had a greater effect on you than we realized.”

“Oh yes?” Alexis said neutrally, waiting for him to slip up. As he spoke, she suddenly realized something—‘The club music—that’s probably where he got the tech for the subliminals from!’

“...so of course, that’s going to have a long-lasting effect.” Joe said, as Alexis tuned back in.

‘Shit. What did he say? Say something neutral.’ A beat of time passed before she offered, “I can understand how you’d think that.”

“Have you been having any strange thoughts lately?” Joe asked, and Alexis leaned in. This was it.

“Like what?” she replied, trying to sound as innocent as possible. Of course she’d been having strange thoughts—thoughts of submission, of being dominated, of strong, alpha males, using her body for their pleasure...

“Well,” he said, “I remember you saying at the club that the manager took advantage of you.”

Alexis’s pussy gushed at the memory. Took advantage of her...that was a diplomatic way to put her. He’d fucked her raw—he’d treated her like nothing but one of his sluts, like a little sex toy. He’d used her and thrown her away, and she’d loved every second of it.

Not, of course, that she could say anything like that Joe.

“Uh huh,” she said, her hand gripping her leg tightly. She didn’t trust herself to speak, any more, she was so turned on. The hope in her heart had been that masturbating before she left would be enough to quell her needs, at least for long enough to get through the meeting.

Her hope had been wrong.

“I mean, have you found yourself reliving that moment? Have you found yourself replaying the incident in your head? The rough way he took you, the way he owned your body, how it felt to be nothing but a plaything, to be a possession...”

“Mmmm...”

“I’m just worried because...well, I think that sort of thing might be addictive. I think that maybe you’re craving it, that you’re feeling your whole purpose is to be used, is to be taken.”

‘Yes!’ Alexis screamed internally, while forcing her head to shake from side to side—strange, stilted, jerking movements that she knew must look odd, but there was nothing she could do.

“Are you sure? Because if you need to talk to someone about it, I’m here...”

Alexis tried to distract herself with everything that was wrong about the situation. He hadn’t asked how she knew where he lived, or why she was here, or hell—even expressed surprise that they were meeting in person for the first time.

“I’m fine,” she tried to say, but it just came out as a moan.

“That’s what I thought,” Joe said with a kind smile. “It’s okay, Alexis. I’m here to help...I know you have these desires. I know you just want to use that hot, tight body of yours to get men off...”

‘No!’ Alexis wanted to say, but she’d lost control of her body at this time, and she found herself nodding.

“Why don’t you let me see it?”

In a feeling that was far too familiar, Alexis found herself (for the second time in a few months) standing and stripping against her will. Only this time, it wasn’t her body that was disobeying her—it was her mind. Joe was absolutely correct—it felt so right to be taking her clothes off, to let a man see her hot, naked form. As if she’d known this was going to happen, Alexis hadn’t put any underwear on, and as soon as the T-shirt she was wearing slipped over her head, her pert nipples came into view.

“Excellent,” Joe said with a leer. “And the...”

Before Joe could finish his sentence—Alexis found something so, so wrong about the idea of actually making a man ask to see her pussy—she took her pants off, so quickly that she thought she might damage them. Her pussy was shaved—‘is that normal?’—and she was so wet that it had started to trickle down one leg.

“Perfect,” Joe said in a deep whisper that made Alexis melt. He leaned over and pressed a button on an odd remote, and a few seconds later, a strong, thick beat filled the air. “I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this, but I make music in my spare time.”

‘Music,’ Alexis thought, but it was tricky with a man in front of her. A man, looking at her, getting pleasure from seeing her naked. It was hard to think of anything else. ‘If he starts playing music, I should...something...’

Joe lowered his pants, and as his thick member came into view, Alexis completely lost her train of thought.

“It’s okay,” he whispered softly to her. “I know you need this—I know you need to serve someone.”

Alexis nodded, while being uncontrollably drawn to his hardness.

“I’m going to let you serve me. You’re mine now. Admit it.”

“Yes, mas—” Alexis said, the words feeling right coming out of her mouth, until she stuffed them back in along with his rigid member.