The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control

Chapter 4 : Down the Drain

NO!’ a small part of Alexis’s brain cried out. ‘You’re better than this!’

‘No, I’m not,’ the rest of her replied. ‘I was born for this. I was made to be a sl...—’

‘Don’t say it! Don’t even think it. The more you use the word, the more it becomes true.’

‘But it’s so easy. So easy to give in... to become his... let him take me. To become his slave, his slut, his... oh... yes...’

Joseph just sat and watched, clearly enjoying Alex’s internal struggle. She noticed his attention, and tried to avoid thinking about how she must look. Naked, gleaming with sweat, standing in front of her mas... in front of a man. A man. A man was looking at her body.

Without even consciously realizing she was doing it, Alexis made sure that Joe had the best possible angle of her perky breasts, her shaved cunt... if she could have, she would have let him see her ass at the same time. Her body was made for his approval... she loved being looked at.

As if in response to her slight motion, Joseph snapped his fingers, and suddenly a woman appeared behind her, with flesh as bare as her own. Though she didn’t have a clue who the other woman was, Alexis recognized her immediately—not for who she was, but for what she was.

She was a slave. Just like Alexis, she was a slave, a slut, a naked servant, here only to serve a man’s will. It was as if her mast—... ‘Don’t call him that. Call him Joe.’

It was as if Joe was so alpha that he could snap his fingers and have naked slave-sluts appear out of nowhere.

The woman standing behind her reached out, and put a chloroform soaked rag near Alexis’s mouth—she could smell it, even as it stopped just a few inches from knocking her out. The other slave stared at their master for approval, but Joe just shook his head.

“Not yet,” he said, standing up and moving toward Alexis.

‘I should move,’ she told herself. ‘I should run...shouldn’t I?’

She didn’t move. Until she was given permission, she knew she wasn’t going anywhere. She was trapped—not physically, but until commanded, she knew that she couldn’t do anything. She had to obey... her whole purpose was to obey.

‘No! Don’t think like that!’ the voice continued to cry, but the sound was getting smaller, and only the words ’don’t think’ echoed in her mind... When Joe spoke to her, his voice was so powerful and important that it drowned out all other sound.

“You’re mine, aren’t you?” he asked, and she was forced to nod. All the voices were gone now—all language was gone, and Alexis was only able to obey her hungry pussy, and the man who controlled it... and her.

“You’ve been mine for months,” he continued, and it wasn’t a question, so she just stood still and listened. His words rolled over her, through her body, every sensation culminating at the needy, increasingly wet spot between her legs. It was crying for attention, and she wanted to reach down and touch herself, but she couldn’t, not yet. Not until she was told.

“What was your plan? Come here and fight me?”

Again she nodded, though it was a struggle—any movement felt like it could be the straw to break the camel’s back. Her nether regions were throbbing now, positively screaming to be touched. She was shaking with need, shivering with lust—every inch of her, every bone in her body wanted to throw herself down in front of Joseph, beg to be taken and used like the slut-slave that she was.

“You found my messages in the suit—clever. You even erased it—cleverer still. But it was too late, my little toy...”

Toy. Toy. She was a toy. Nothing but a plaything. She wasn’t even human any more. She wasn’t even a person... she was just a toy. A toy to be played with, to be used and thrown away. She was a toy, but he still wasn’t playing with her. Why wasn’t he playing with his toy?

The thought was immediately slapped down by a bigger, stronger thought: It is not your place to question your master.

The new thought was right. She wasn’t here for her pleasure, but for his. She was only here to be played with. She was toy now, and Master would play with her when he wanted to.

“Look at you. The truth is, your real plan was to come into my domain, and strip for me,” his words were punctuated by a mewl of pleasure from his other slave. “Even when you thought you were being clever, you were nothing but a slut, thinking with her pussy.”

As if it knew he had mentioned it, her pussy reacted—slut felt like there was a fire between her legs, and only one thing that could put it out.

“And now here you are. It was all so easy...”

Joe paused, and just watched as Alexis trembled, her mind racing. Master had two women standing in front of him. No, not women...toys. Slut-slaves. That was all she was, and that was all her sister-slut was as well.

Without moving at all, Alexis’s attention was drawn to the naked girl beside her. She was larger than Alexis, curvier, but the similarities were obvious. They were both women in peak sexual condition. They were both completely hairless from the neck down, perfectly groomed, just the way their master wanted.

And as her eyes flickered down to her sister-slut’s legs, she saw that the naked girl was just as aroused as Alexis was. She was positively dripping.

“I’m your master now. Even when you were trying to fight against me, you knew your place. Even as you tried to punish me for freeing you, trying to stop me from letting you do what you’re meant to do, what every woman’s meant to do...a part of you knew that you’d end up serving me. And so you came into my house, and stripped for your master. Didn’t you, slut?”

“Yes,” Alexis said, her voice a high-pitched whimper. “Yes, sir.”

She wanted to say so much more. She wanted to beg, she wanted to urge Sir to use her, to put his cock inside whichever of her holes he pleased. She hated him, but he was a man—her master—and she wanted to serve him.

Joe nodded slightly, and Alexis was confused. She wanted to obey his every slightest command, but slut didn’t know how to do it. Was he granting her permission to supplicate to him, to present her body for his pleasure and approval?

She hesitated, and in that time it became obvious what the nod meant. Joe’s other slave dropped the chloroform soaked pad, stepped forward, wrapped her arms around Alexis, and pulled their bodies together.

Alexis melted into the embrace, and when the woman’s mouth met hers, eagerly parted her lips to allow the stranger’s soft tongue to explore her mouth. Before long, she was tentatively returning the kiss, tasting the lips, the tongue, the teeth, the mouth of the woman she’d never met before...

It wasn’t long before her body took over, and her cravings steered her actions. She’d wanted to be touched, and here was someone perfectly willing to do the touching.

Alexis had only been with a woman before once—one of Kerri’s friends after a very weird night. But then there’d been a bunch of booze, and she’d woke up in the morning covered in lipstick and tangled in legs and reeking of female sexual fulfillment. That special lipstick from that sex club. In this moment, she’d gotten flashes back to that drugged haze of sapphic sexual bliss. Moving on instinct she focused on giving her new slave companion exactly the treatment she wanted to be given. She reached down between her legs, enjoying the smoothness of the slut’s shaved pussy, and explored the wetness that she was presented with.

Soon her new partner followed suit. Alexis gasped with pleasure as the slave’s experienced hand slipped between her legs, massaging her clit and slowly pumping one, two, and then three fingers in and out of her needy slit.

Joe just watched with a smile as the two women embraced, noting how quickly their eyes rolled back with pleasure. As far as he knew, Alexis had never even been remotely bisexual, but Joe’s subliminals had been slowly encouraging it—he’d known that he would want a show, and it was worth every ounce of effort that he’d put into brainwashing the pair of them. Beth Cummings had been the easiest, she was practically a blank slate when she’d been brought to him, but now she was a finely honed pleasure-giving sexual creature.

He contemplated pulling his cock out, and treating himself to his first double-blowjob... but of course, there would be plenty of time for that later. For now, he decided to just sit back and enjoy the show.

Alexis was gasping with pleasure when the mysterious woman broke off the kiss, and moved her mouth down to the woman’s erect nipples. As the mouth slipped over the peak of her breasts, a small part of Alexis’s mind tried to resurface one last time.

‘You don’t want this!’ it said, ‘You want revenge...freedom! This isn’t what you came here for!’

But the voice may as well have been a single hand trying to hold back a flood—as the other woman clamped her lips down on Alexis’s nipple, a wave of intense pleasure ran through her entire body, and she felt the trembling pleasure building in her core.

‘Not yet,’ another voice in her head said—and this one, Alexis listened to. ‘Your pleasure is secondary. You, slave-slut, are only allowed to get off when everyone else is pleasured.’

A glance at Joe told her that he was getting more than enough joy from watching his slave-girls get each other off, and so Alexis focused her efforts on the woman whose hand was between her legs.

Pulling the other girl’s hungry mouth off her own aching nipple, Alexis pushed her down. She knew what joy she herself would get from being dominated, and so it was no surprise that her sister-slut enjoyed it just as much—her mouth opened into a wide ‘O’ as Alexis used her wiry strength to subdue the other girl beneath her.

“And now,” she said with a saucy smile, “you get what you deserve...”

“Yes,” the stranger said, but before she could finish the thought, Alexis’s mouth was pressed against hers. This was no longer the soft, tentative kiss of a girl exploring her newfound bisexuality—this was the kiss of a predator, of someone who knew what she wanted and was willing to take it without hesitation.

Alexis devoured the other woman’s mouth, and left her panting and silently begging for more. Without ever taking her hands off the other girl’s wrists, she moved down to her luscious tits—they were larger than Alexis’s, but as she slipped the stranger’s nipple into her mouth, she could tell that they were no less sensitive.

“Please,” she said again, but this time it was with more desperation, a pleading tone to her voice that Alexis recognized in her own soul.

Joe leaned forward with anticipation as Alexis let go of his slave’s hands—she was quivering like a scared mouse now, clearly unable to move. Alexis snaked down until her mouth was between her new friend’s legs, and she struck without hesitation.

“Oh!” Joe’s slave cried. “Oh, yes! Oh...please!!”

Joe had planned on simply watching, afraid that if he pulled his cock out, it would attract the attention of the pair on the floor... but it looked as though they were as distracted as they were ever going to get, and so Joe began to stroke himself as he watched Alexis skillfully bring his slave off, giving her loud climax after loud climax, overwhelming the poor girl with pleasure, until she bucked and shuddered in pulses of delight and came to rest—utterly overwhelmed from the physically induced tremors.

Alexis turned her attention to him, and when she saw that Joe’s cock was out, her face lit up. Joe’s cruel streak rose once more, and even as she crawled lustfully towards him, sped his rhythm up until he was right on the edge of climax.

“You want this, don’t you?” he hissed, and Alexis nodded, her head uncontrollably moving with the rhythm of Joe’s hand. “You want to taste it, touch it, fuck it...don’t you?”

“Yes,” she begged. “Please...I’ll do anything.”

“I know you will,” he said with an evil chuckle, before letting go, and releasing his load all over Alexis’s crestfallen face.

‘No!’ a part of her brain cried. ‘I’m better than this!’

‘NO!’ the rest of her brain responded. ‘I wanted to do that... Master should never have to get himself off.’

“Cum,” Joe said in a fierce whisper, and to her surprise and partial dismay, Alexis found her entire being in a torrent. As if some dam broke, all of her fantasies, the pirates the vampires, the hackers, the gangs, the thugs, the knights, and brigands, flooded through her mind. So many fantasies, so real to her body now, hands rummaging across her young firm flesh, teasing her tasting her, taking her ripped through the thin veneer holding them all back and her core came to know a truth that had been building for months. Not a truth of words but of sheer sensation. Her hips began to thrust uncontrollably against an invisible intruder, and even though her pussy hadn’t received no contact since the slave-girl’s hand had pulled out of it 20 minutes ago, an orgasm overwhelmed her helpless body. She didn’t even notice the girl behind her was squirming in delight as well.

‘What’s happening to me?’ she couldn’t help but wonder, even as her tongue darted out to taste as much of Joe’s fresh cum as it could.

As she came, images flashed across her head—how degrading her current situation was, how slutty she must look, a mix of Joe and his slaves’ juices all over her head... These images blurred in her mind with all her fantasies, indeed they had all become real to her, no longer subliminal constructs, her mind had taken fast to them and she knew the Truth.

‘With just one word,’ she realized, ‘Master makes me cum.’

She whited out for a few seconds, and when she came to, Joe was fully-dressed, standing in front of her with the chloroform.

‘No no nonono, NO!’ her brain screamed as he took a step toward her. Now that she’d cum, her mind was suddenly much clearer, and with a great deal of effort, she again managed a fighting stance, the pose she’d been in before Joe had shown her exactly what he could do to her without effort.

Joe simply raised an eyebrow in response.

“Are you going to stop me?” he asked, after a pause too long, she defiantly nodded her head. “Or are you going to submit to my will, Alexis? Are you going to realize that the smell of my cum is filling your nose, that my words are filling your head...are you going to realize that I brought you here, I control you, and you’re completely unable to resist me?”

“No...” she said with a whimper, but Joe just smiled in response, and once more told her to cum.

The intense whiteness of orgasm swirled around her body, starting at her toes, moving up and making her legs weak, stopping briefly at her head to leave her dazed and unable to think... before finally moving down to her pussy, and exploding once more.

Alexis fell to her knees, her eyes rolled back in pleasure for the third time that evening, and when she saw Joe moving the chloroformed rag toward her, she did not struggle. She could respond only in the voice that had been guiding her along this path, the voice that had now finally taken hold.

“Do it, Master,” she whispered under her breath. “I belong to you...”