The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control

Chapter 5 : The Bliss of Freedom

Joe smiled over his collection of women, this subservient pair. He’d decided to rename Alexis to “Slut”. It seemed a natural fit, and she had taken to it quickly. Oh, she may have made a brilliant adversary, had he decided to fight against her like a supervillain. But a real supervillain doesn’t bother with the fight for glory. He just exploits a weakness and ends the fight before it has begun. And Slut was certainly a vanquished foe.

Now she was merely his plaything.

It was night, in a manner of sorts; he’d turned off the clocks and dimmed the lights choosing to rise when he felt the need. In that everlasing dimness he had somehow found a sense of comfort in the shadows. His sinister darkened form approached her helpless figure. She was ensconced in a dreamworld, headphones programing her mind—reinforcing her need to serve him. He pulled the cover off of her body and ran his hands over the softness of her skin, so warm to the touch, so healthy. Her nipples sprang to attention in the coolness of the air seeming to beg for his lips.

Yes, she was his toy, and a perfect one at that. Such an amazingly fit and toned body, but... (’more’) A man like him needed more variety. Perhaps a more buxom beauty to go along with this slim blonde. Perhaps even a girl with a slight build without the strong muscles of this athletic slave. Yes, there were many more women that a man could want.

“Why not,” he said aloud to himself. She was oblivious now, perhaps, but perhaps he should use her. She could definitely be of use in recruiting more girls to serve him.

An idea solidifying in his mind. He was a vampire, in the spirit of Dracula himself. A man who would have his harem of slaves bound to him in the darkness of desire and obsession.

“I need more.”

* * *

Alexis slept for a long time unable to be fully roused. Not even when Joe and his slave-girl moved her to a bed, and put the headphones of bliss on her. Even when they awoke her to feed her, she wasn’t really awake.

Instead, she dreamed.

She dreamed of the life that she was built for, the life that she was born for. She dreamed of how joyous it was to get to experience a life of freedom—true freedom. Freedom from making decisions, freedom from having to work. The freedom that only came with complete servitude.

For three days and three nights, Alexis dreamt. The small voices that tried to fight against her programming were easy to ignore. Even when their words had the ring of truth to them, Alexis knew that it was just her mind trying to trick her. The life that she’d had before, that had come from the tricks, and Alexis had no intention of returning to it.

On the fourth day she awoke, feeling groggy and confused. The door opened, and Joe entered the room. A huge grin spread across Alexis’s face at the sight of him—when Joe around, life was easier. Everything was better when her Master was present, and Joe was her Master—that was clear to her now.

“Hello, my pet,” Master said, and Alexis felt giddy in response. She was his pet...nothing had ever made her as happy as that simple greeting. “Can you tell me what you’ve learned?”

“Obedience is pleasure,” her mouth responded, before her brain had even processed the question. “This is where I belong. Obeying you. Obedience is pleasure.”

“Good girl,” Master said, and it was all Alexis could do not to swoon. “Now, why don’t you show me what else you’ve learned?”

Again, Alexis’s body was moving before she even had time to think. She stood up, bent over in front of Joe, and put her hands on the wall to support herself. She was dripping—of course she was dripping. A slave is always ready to serve, and how can one serve without being wet?

For the first time since she’d gone under, a thought appeared, and perhaps because it had no control over her, she didn’t stop it.

Oh god, no...no. What am I doing? No no no... fight this. Wake up! Oh god NO. Oh GOD!

Alexis wondered why the stray thought was so unhappy—she was being penetrated by her Master. What more could any slut want from life? Joe was penetrating her—he was enjoying the snugness of her cunt, the way she contracted her muscles just to please him, to milk his cock.

She hoped that Master would cum inside her. That way she would know that she had brought Him pleasure. Perhaps, if he was generous, Master would let slut orgasm as well.

A tiny voice locked inside despaired, Oh fuck, how can I be enjoying this? I’ve got to get out of here...I’ve got to run, I’ve got to fight back. I’ve got to do something other than let this animal fuck me. I can’t let this disgusting pig get off inside me...and I especially can’t let this fuckwad of a human get me off. But it’s so good!

But it was too late. Master leaned in next to slave, and whispered “cum”, and she did. Over and over again. her body rocked with pleasure, shook with desire. Every part of her flesh quivered with the knowledge that she was pleasing her Master, that she was serving her purpose.

The small part of her brain that couldn’t see this called out for freedom, but slut knew that this...this was true freedom.

Joe used her body many more times that day. After christening her pussy, he’d insisted on taking her ass as well—not, of course, that Alexis had taken much convincing. As he filled her bowels with his seed, the part of her brain that continued to resist began to get confused.

As Alexis and her Slave-Sister made Joe dinner, thoughts of escaped continued to unsuccessfully pound on the prison that was her mind...but when Alexis and Slave-Sister went down on him, her thoughts quieted again.

Perhaps it was the constant pleasure that surged through her body as she pleased Joe, or the speakers all around Joe’s apartment, pounding music and ideas into her brain every second that she was awake, but there was a noticeable shift in her thoughts.

We’ve got to get out of here, her mind tried to tell her as she rode Joe to a quick but clearly satisfying orgasm after dinner.

This isn’t real, it insisted as she sixty-nined her new friend. This is wrong.

Don’t wear them! it cried out as she put on her headphones before going to bed, as she knew she had to.

How did I get here? it asked, as she awoke in Joe’s bed, rousing him with a blow-job.

Why does this feel so good? it wanted to know, as Joe once more pounded between her spread ass-cheeks.

I love this, it finally declared, as Slave-Sister lapped Joe’s cum out of her. Nothing has ever felt like this. It’s true—I was built for this. Everyone should know the joy of servitude. Everyone should know the pleasure that comes with dedicating your existence to the pleasure of another.

And Alexis smiled, glad that the errant piece of her mind had finally realized what was what. She was built for pleasure. She was here for Joe’s pleasure. It was the greatest feeling in the world, and everything else was incidental.

Everyone should know this feeling, she told herself again.

* * *

But where the world was clear to Alexis, Joe was getting more and more agitated. He’d tried to go out into the world, but found the noise and brightness of it all too jarring. There was no way he was going to get more women by going up there himself. Then other thoughts had come in, that these two slaves couldn’t be enough, and he’d not been able to get any without help. The mask he’d been handed, and the first girl was a throw away. She was scraps off of a much more vast and sumptuous buffet of brainwashed women.

He tried to venture out another day, but the light was blinding. Finally he realized he could only breach the surface world at night.

But in this city, where might one go? He had no apartment to bring women back to, and he knew even if he was going to hit the surface he couldn’t stay long for fear of being caught by a camera or something that might tip off the government of his whereabouts. No, underground was better. But still, there was more that needed to be had.

He gritted his teeth, ‘One more time,’ he thought, and made one more go at the daytime light. But the pain was immense and it seemed to sear him even when he just felt it on his skin, it was too much. He staggered back to towards the lair. Hell, it wasn’t a lair anymore, it was prison. It was his tomb.