The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninjas aren’t so tough

A slightly cyberpunk MC story

by sara castle

The girl lay on the contoured chair, wide rubber straps holding her naked body immobile. An over-sized visor covered her eyes, and a myriad of colours reflected from behind it, onto her cheekbones. Every so often, the young woman would stir slightly, as if trying to rouse herself. But each time, the chair would whirr into life and the visor would intensify its images. Whenever this happened, the result was always the same. The woman’s body would shudder slightly as another orgasm washed over her and soon her attention would return to the swirling patterns before her eyes.

Her body was beaded with sweat, yet her breathing stayed slow and deep. Each time, her struggles grew less intense and less frequent. She seemed gradually to be accepting the process, her resolve weakening moment by moment. Soon she would stop fighting completely, lapsing into meek acceptance as the machine continued its evil work.

* * *

Ayane moved silently through the shadows, she was calm and yet totally focussed on her mission. Already she had penetrated her target’s building, neither the guards nor the electronic security system sufficient to stop someone with her skills. She glanced quickly at the map which projected onto her head-up display. Only 50 yards to go, and she would be within range.

A sudden noise made the ninja drop into a low crouch and survey her surroundings. She could hear someone approaching, and with no other obvious exits nearby, she sprung nimbly into the air, pressing her lithe body against the ceiling tiles. Her “gecko-gloves” clung tightly, holding the young woman in place. She remained totally still, as two guards walked carelessly beneath her. Ayane waited for her pulse to slow and then dropped nimbly to the floor.

She crept nearer to the objective, wary for more security now that she was so close to the inner sanctum. However, she crossed the last few yards without discovering anything, and she couldn’t shake the unnerving feeling that something was wrong. The hairs on the nape of her neck crawled, but no matter how hard she checked, they was apparently nothing to find.

Ayane paused, listening intently, then, ignoring the door completely, she cut through the rice-paper wall and tumbled through the widening gap. The room was a jarring mix of ancient and modern. Tatami mats covered the floor and sat, incongruously on the archaic kotatsu table was what appeared to be a state of the art computer system. Despite her HUD’s insistence, however, of her target, there was no sign.

The ninja quickly scoured the room, almost immediately discovering the discarded RFID bracelet. She cursed softly under her breath; she was faced with the decision of either aborting the mission, or pressing on without the benefit of knowing where her target might be. In the end it was an easy choice, she could not bear the dishonour of failure.

Thinking quickly, she moved to the computer. Although she had focussed on the more traditional ninja-arts, she was well-versed in information technology. With the aid of some gadgets, Ayane was sure that she could access the computer and perhaps track down her errant target. She sat down, pushing the blanket to one side.

The woman felt something nudge against her thigh, and with a “click” the small electric heater hummed into life. She cursed again, fumbling with the antique machine, trying to find the “off-switch”. Waves of heat washed upwards, and Ayane prayed that this wouldn’t trigger any sensors. After several seconds of fruitless searching, she reluctantly threw the blanket back over the wooden table frame. At least that should limit how much heat will escape she reasoned.

Trying to ignore heat, the ninja pressed a small stud, and waited while the computer powered up. The machine seemed particularly fast, but something was wrong with the display. The monitor seemed blurred and difficult to read. Ayane squinted, then frowned when the text seemed to warp and shift.

For a few moments she fiddled with the monitor’s controls, until suddenly the image flickered and became crystal clear. Shaking her head slightly, the young woman connected two memory sticks and waited while they mapped out the network. She watched as the progress-bar slowly filled, while tapping her fingers impatiently. Ayane pocketed the gadgets and then began to explore.

It was hard work, the network seemed to have been thrown together at random. There were dead-ends, endless branching and no logic or reason apparent in what was connected to what. Eventually, just as she was about to give up, she seemed to stumble onto her target’s calendar. She let out a deep breath which she hadn’t realised she was holding. Now at least she would be able to find the elusive director. Ayane entered the details into her HUD and shut down the computer while it plotted the most direct route. As she stood, a wave of dizziness washed over her and she had to steady herself against the table. The feeling passed almost at once, and the young ninja assumed that she was responding to the heat. Pushing this irritation aside, she focussed on the mission again.

The calendar had said the director would be visiting a laboratory. She tried to balance the need for haste with that for caution. After two minor detours to avoid security (again mostly guards), Ayane reached the laboratory. This time she had no choice but to use the door, this part of the building lacked the rice-paper walls so prominent elsewhere.

Deftly, she drew a slender blade from her boot-sheath, then, moving with fluid grace, she stepped into the room. It was instantly clear that there was only one other occupant, and Ayane crossed the distance in two steps, her blade ready to strike.

“Alpha state”, the man said in a calm but authoritative voice.

Ayane stopped, in an instant her muscles froze completely and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t move. The man stepped to one side, disappearing from the ninja’s view of view. Now she could see what he had been watching. The screen in front of her was split in two. The right side showed this room, the camera looking back towards the door through which she had entered. The left side showed the strange chamber with the computer and the antique heater.

“I know that this wont hold you for very long”, whispered the man, breaking into her reverie, “but it should be just enough for me to sort out something a little more long-term”.

Even as he was speaking, she could feel her muscles starting to tremble. It wasn’t very much, but it gave her hope. She concentrated her efforts, trying to just move a single part of her body, maybe to wiggle a finger. Ayane could hear the man moving around behind her, and she knew that she didn’t have much time.

The ninja pushed with all her might, and felt her right index finger twitch slightly. She could sense the man standing close behind her, and she redoubled her efforts. Then, she felt his hands pressing against her temple and there was a soft “click”.

“My goodness”, said the man as he stepped back into view, “aren’t you are strong willed one?”

He gestured at Ayane’s hand which she had just managed to curl into a fist.

“I bet if I let you do that for a few more minutes, you’d have broken free of that suggestion completely”.

Something about the way he said that and Ayane knew that she was in trouble. Her fears were confirmed when he produced a small air-hypo and advanced menacingly towards her. She fought valiantly, trying to force her body out of its strange paralysis, but, though she was indeed very strong willed, it was all too little, too late for the proud ninja.

With a high-pitched “pppphhhttt”, the hypo administered its payload into the side of Ayane’s throat. Almost straight away, she felt her thinking becoming more clouded and confused. Dimly she was aware that her body was slowly losing its stiffness, but then that realisation drifted away as well.

“There’s a good girl”, smiled the man, “that should keep you nice and relaxed for a while”.

Ayane slumped forward and was helpless to resist as she was led further into the laboratory. She a vague tugging sensation, and then cool air against her bare skin. With practiced ease, the director stripped her of her clothing. Her blade and other assorted gadgets were laid to one side. All the while, he explained what was happening to the now helpless heroine.

“I’m sure you’ve realised by now that my special room was a trap”, he began, seemingly unaware that his captive was unable to understand, “the heater flooded the chamber with gas while you obligingly watched my pretty subliminal computer screen for some time”

Now all that the ninja was aware of, was the swirling patterns spiralling around her HUD. More subliminals soaked gently into her pliant brain, each burning into place and reinforcing the others. The director continued to explain, noting how the young woman continued to fight against the technology, despite being drugged nearly into unconsciousness.

“That first trigger was short lived, but like the small pebble which starts the avalanche, it gives me a backdoor into your wonderfully adaptable mind. That’s what I’m using at the moment by the way. Some more suggestions and then we can progress to some more intense conditioning. Trust me my dear, when we’ve finished you’ll have a whole new out look”.

As the young woman’s muscles became more and more limp in response to the projected images, the director let her fall back on to a plastic couch. He watched smiling, admiring her taut body before letting both his eyes and hands roam freely over her nakedness. For some enjoyable moments, he lost himself in that exploration, but finally, and somewhat reluctantly, he forced his attention back to the task ahead.

“Beta state”, he stated once he had was sure that the programming had run its course.

On hearing the command, Ayane’s body spasmed and shook, she moaned with pleasure briefly before her eyes rolled back, showing only the whites. After a number of after-shocks, the woman finally lay still, only the slow rise and fall of her chest indicating that she was still alive.

“That’s the ticket”, said the man confidently, “that will keep you docile while we get to know each other a little more intimately”.

* * *

Ayane found herself awake, she had no idea how much time had passed. She realised that she had been bound, and taking care not to draw any attention, she began to test the straps which pinned her in place. It became immediately clear, that it would take her some time to wriggle loose and that she had absolutely no chance of using her strength to break free. The ninja heard movement and closed her eyes quickly, feinting sleep.

“Ah good”, came the slightly amused voice, “I see you’re finally awake. Now we can proceed to the next stage. This isn’t as much fun as the final stage, but I’m sure you won’t complain”.

She fought to control her anger, knowing that he was trying to provoke a reaction. Gently she continued to work on the bonds, gradually loosening their hold.

“That’s it, just lie back and focus on trying to get loose, that’ll make this much more efficient”, the director smirked as he lowered a thin silver band over her forehead and smoothed it against her temples.

Ayane tried to shake her head, to dislodge the strange headband, but the straps held her too firmly. She locked eyes with her target, for the moment not caring whether he saw her rage or not.

The man laughed softly, then leant forward and whispered “Gamma state”.

The ninja felt something happening to her, the room seemed to spin and for a moment she had the sensation of falling. Then it settled and a feeling of incredible weakness and helplessness threatened to overwhelm her. Despite herself she gasped in shock, this was an entirely new sensation, and yet somewhere in the back of her mind she couldn’t help but notice how good it somehow felt. But instinctively she knew that something about that was wrong.

“Ah good”, the director nearly shouted, “you’re resisting my suggestions and your new tiara helps me to identify the particularly troublesome parts of that wonderful brain of yours. Now let’s do something about that then, shall we?”

Ayane would have leapt from the couch if she hadn’t been so tightly bound. Something pressed firmly against her sex, then, after a moment of pressure, it pushed inside, filling her with a sensation of warmth and pleasure. The next instant, it buzzed into life, sending waves of sensation each seeming to boil relentlessly up her spine and into her brain.

“And while you’re nicely distracted, let’s isolate that little bit of resistance and let all the agreeable parts of your mind carry on with their programming shall we?”

The buzzing slowly receded, leaving only the wonderful sense of weak helplessness. A tiny nagging doubt fought to surface, until this too was dashed away in other wave of buzzing pleasure.

“Much better”, said the man jovially, “now, how do you feel about me reprogramming your brain?”

Ayane started to tell him exactly what she thought of that idea, but the man just laughed harder and once again the ninja found herself lost in a crescendo of pleasure.

“Of course, you could try to stop resisting me if you like. After all, that way I won’t know which bits of your brain to zap! Oh, except if you stop resisting then I could just reprogram you anyway couldn’t I?” the man teased, obviously enjoying himself.

The young woman’s world dissolved into waves of pleasure, each orgasmic rush leaving her less resistant. Her defences began to crumble, and each new suggestion burrowed more deeply into her sub-conscious. All thought of escape seemed to vanish, until all she was aware of was the intense pleasure of her helplessness.

* * *

The girl stared up at the ceiling as the visor was removed. Its program had now run its course, all that remained was to activate it. Before removing the rubber straps, the director spoke to his captive.

“Delta state”.

Her eyes were glassy and blank as she gazed directly into his. Her lips were slightly parted and she shuddered slightly as a series of small orgasms rocked her.

“Imprint”.

The girl continued to gaze adoringly into the man’s eyes and she managed to breathe “yessss master” before another run of climaxes washed over her.

“Good girl”, smiled the man as his looked down on his would-be assassin, “Epsilon state”.

Ayane groaned softly and then relaxed back onto the chair. Her eyes slowly rolled back and her mouth fell slightly open.

“Program”, he announced, noting how she stiffened slightly, “reset to default”.

Ayane slowly opened her eyes. She briefly tried her bonds and then relaxed when it became obvious that she was too well secured to escape. She glared at the director, and he was glad that looks could not in fact kill.

“What the hell did you do to me?” she almost screamed. Memories swirled in her mind, and she shuddered in horror at how deeply the man had affected her.

“Program, partition active memory for last 12 hours”, he replied, watching her for any reaction.

The ninja felt her thoughts drifting away, she struggled to clutch at the fleeting memories, but they quickly dissipated leaving her confused and disorientated. She struggled again, but once more settled back when it became clear that she was not going anywhere.

“Who are you, what’s happening to me?” she asked, a slight catch in her voice, the earlier confidence lost amidst her confusion.

The director smiled indulgently at his captive. “Try not to worry my dear”, he suggested, “in fact, Program, set state calm; if worry exceeds safety levels, run program relaxation two”.

Ayane felt a slight shift, as if her vision flickered for a fraction of a second. In that instant her concerns seemed to evaporate. For a moment that thought perturbed her, but as an overwhelming sensation of calm descended upon her, she was soon unable to even recall what she had been so worried about.

“Good girl”, the director said, “you are doing so well. Now let’s see if we can make you more comfortable, shall we? Program, set state helpless ten; set state weak five”

The young ninja gasped in surprise as the strength seemed to flow out of her. Immediately her programming fought to calm her. Ayane could never recall having felt like this. It was such an effort to move now, she felt completely helpless. Deep down she knew that she was completely at the mercy of this strange man and yet, somehow, that did not spark the fear she had expected. In fact, she realised, she had rarely felt so good before. It was so nice, not having to worry, not having to fight, to just give up for a little while.

The man watched as her eyelids grew heavy, then he continued with his manipulations. “Program, default state is naked; default state is bound; default state is gagged; default state is drugged”.

She eagerly soaked up each new command, her mind accepting these new truths. She found herself realising that it was only natural and correct for her to remain naked and bound. Pleasure rolled over her body with each realisation, she no longer thought of resisting, happy to just agree and feel the wonderful sensations that surrender offered.

The director bent over her again, tenderly he eased a narrow silver collar around her slender throat. Once he had smoothed her hair out of the way, he carefully closed it, pushing until it locked shut with a firm “clunk”. A tiny wisp of smoke coiled from the mechanism as it fused permanently closed.

He knew that each morning this high-tech device would activate a custom program which reinforced the conditioning. It would adjust to each new command and thus make sure that his captive could never overcome her programming.

It was almost complete, only one more command and her initial transformation would be complete. Of course, he could have included all these commands in the messages she saw through the visor, but the personal touch was so much more rewarding. He did not think that there was a more beautiful sight than that of the fire slowing dying in his subject’s eyes. The slow progress to acceptance and surrender was really a pleasure to behold, there was no way he would ever pass that responsibility to a mere machine.

“Program, default state is slave, set state slave one”.

“Yes Master”, husked the former assassin, “i obey, please command me”.

The director’s face split in a wide grin. “Yes”, he thought, “there really was nothing like the personal touch”.

* * *

To be continued?