The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja’s Aren’t So Tough – Chapter Two

Ayane walked confidently up to the safe house’s entrance. She looked up and to the right, making sure that the cameras got a good look at her face. Then she tapped a code into the antique door lock. Her reward was a series of hisses as the security system deactivated, allowed her access. The ninja concentrated on keeping her responses as natural as possible, it would be a disaster if anything appeared out of the ordinary.

The young woman thought back to her Master’s instructions, even the memory made her quiver slightly. He had explained that she and her friends had being brainwashed. As she now knew, her natural state was to be helpless and weak. She only really felt comfortable when she was allowed to be naked, gagged, bound and drugged. But both she and her friends had been denied this for so long.

So, her Master had decided that she should rescue them. He had provided her with all the necessary tools. Because the sad fact was, that they would not willingly accept her help. She had once thought as they did, the product of so many years of indoctrination, but no longer. Now she knew the truth, and it was her duty as their friend to save them despite themselves.

Her clothing felt heavy and coarse. Only the familiar weight of her collar gave her any comfort. She longed to be naked and chained, but recognised the need to “blend in”. She wrenched her attention back to the here and now, as she headed towards the “Oracle’s Den”.

It was a running joke, between the other kunoichi, that Kaede only left her computer equipment when she had another Delphic pronouncement to make. It was true that the young woman was rarely seen without her technical toys and her jargon-laden language was at times obscure. But, without her, they would never have been able to complete their assignments. As such there was a respect between them, even if the other girls never really accepted her as a “true” ninja.

Ayane waved at another surveillance camera, smiling happily. The door to the den opened slowly, and she quickly slipped inside.

“Hi there stranger”, chirped the slender brunette, “how did the mission go?”

Ayane let the door close behind her before answering. She padded across the room, trying to conceal any outward sign of the tension she felt. The ninja knew that she was doing the right thing, but still it was difficult. Even though they needed her help, it was clear to Ayane that her friends would see this only as a betrayal. At least until the brainwashing had been undone. That last thought cheered her, somehow making it easier to do what was needed.

“No problems”, she smiled, “but I did find something interesting when I looted the body”.

The ninja stepped behind her friend, reaching over her shoulder and waving a tiny memory crystal in front of her face. Using the momentary distraction, Ayane whipped out her other arm, plugging a second crystal into another of Kaede’s interface sockets. The young hacker tried to rise, but seated and with her assailant behind her, she was at a serious disadvantage. Ayane used one hand to pin her friend onto the seat, while the other muffled her screams. She was sure that no one could hear them in the den, but it seemed prudent not to take any chances.

It was only when the viral program reached Kaede’s motor centres that her struggling stopped. Ayane held on for a few more moments before finally letting her slump down in her chair. She looked at the young woman, knowing that even now the special software would be rooting out all traces of her brainwashing.

“I’m sorry Kaede”, she whispered, “this really is for the best, you will all thank me later, I promise”.

The ninja stooped to kiss her friend gently and then inserted the other crystal into the main computer. As she slipped quietly from the den, Ayane cast one last look at the girl. She had been easy really; the other two would be the real challenge.

* * *

Kaede couldn’t quite believe what had happened. She quickly discounted the idea that it might have been someone pretending to be Ayane. The sensors all agreed that it was her. How could she have been turned, and so quickly? More importantly, how on earth was Kaede going to get out of this? She was able to monitor the virus’ progress; it had already subverted nearly half of her systems. Her own software was slowing it down, but that would only buy her so much time.

She couldn’t help but admire it, despite the fact that she was locked in what she assumed to be a life or death struggle. The attacker had very quickly locked her down, effectively trapping her inside her own mind. In fact, the only reason that she was still able to muster a defence at all, was that she had retreated into a covert memory store. This was a holdover from when she worked as an information courier. Almost completely invisible, unless you knew what you were looking for. Normally used for sensitive data, it served as a kind of mental “panic room” when needed.

The hacker knew that once the program had completely taken over her systems, she would have no way of fighting back. There was really only one way that had any chance of success, and she did not relish the idea of losing her “edge”. Especially not when she had a traitorous ninja on the loose. But, at the end of the day, if she didn’t do something pretty soon, there was a good chance that she would lose the option entirely.

Metaphorically crossing her fingers (and a few other digits too), Kaede ran the “shut down” program and felt her systems begin to go offline one by one. The virus fought back, but the command was hardwired into each implant. After what seemed like an age, the invading program finally gave up its hold. Once again, the young woman was in sole control of her body. Unfortunately, without any functioning implants, it felt like the body of a half blinded cripple, but at least she was free.

* * *

Meanwhile Ayane had been busy. She had used the two remaining memory crystals, one was now reprogramming the wallscreen television and the other was making similar changes to the audio system. The ninja had just enough time to connect a small canister to the water system before the house kindly informed her of the arrival of the other two ninja.

Hitomi and Jade were so different in appearance and personality that people had started to refer to them as “Ying” and “Yang”. Hitomi, with her darker complexion and raven-black hair, was “Ying”, while her pale companion was “Yang”. No one focussed on the fact that “Yang” was traditionally thought of as a masculine force, at least not openly or within earshot of the two women.

Neither was aware of the soft sounds, just at the limit of human perception. The crystal piped its soft melody throughout the house. The sound barely registered, but its hidden messages soothed anyone who heard. It urged them to remain calm, stilled their worries and over time would gradually render the listener into a more suggestible state.

Both ninja greeted their “sister”, politely enquiring how the mission had gone. Jade then made her excuses and retired to her room. Hitomi threw herself onto the couch and began to thumb through the television channels. Ayane wandered to the kitchen, offering to get a drink. The other ninja asked for some juice and Ayane was happy to provide her with a large glass. She watched as her friend drained half the liquid in one gulp and smiled happily at how well things were going.

* * *

Jade had stripped off her clothing and was busy luxuriating in the shower. The dust and grime of a day in the city stubbornly clung to her, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to care. It was so much nicer to just let the hot water massage her weary muscles. She had no idea that the small canister had begun to discharge its contents. The toxin was easily absorbed through the skin, working subtly so as to be almost unnoticeable, at least until it was too late to escape.

Kaede meanwhile was trying to come to terms with suddenly being “normal” again. She was used to moving and thinking so much faster, to being able to control her equipment with a thought. Now everything was so difficult and mundane. But despite this handicap, she had to find out what Ayane had done. She had removed the memory crystal from her terminal; only to find that it had already downloaded whatever malicious software it had held.

Whoever had written this code was obviously a genius. It seemed to have taken over every aspect of the safe house, and was making sure that no one and nothing could enter or leave. The den was sealed, and at the moment, short of using explosives, Kaede had no way of escape. The complete absence of explosives left her with only one option, she had to purge the virus somehow, and take back control of the building.

* * *

Hitomi had finished her juice and was now almost literally “glued” to the television. Ayane recognised the slightly glazed expression on her friend’s features, the drug had taken hold and now she was avidly absorbing the subliminal messages being flashed on the screen. She was certain that the dark haired ninja would be perfectly happy as she was for the moment, and the house had just informed her that Jade was nearly finished in the shower. It was time to pay the other ninja a surprise visit.

Jade stood unsteadily in the shower cubical; she turned slowly as Ayane opened the door. She looked with confusion at the other woman, and blinked very slowly before speaking. She did not seem to register that the shower was no longer running and continued to idly stroke her body, as if she was still rinsing herself off.

“Sorry Ayane, this one’s still occupied”, she said, slurring her words slightly.

The ninja grinned happily but made no move to close the cubicle.

“S’okay Jade, I think you’re pretty much done”, she laughed, as the naked woman pitched slowly forward.

Ayane caught her friend easily, the other woman let out a long sigh as her muscles turned to water. The ninja hoisted her over her shoulder, and carried her carefully back into the lounge. There, she dropped her unceremoniously onto the couch, next to Hitomi. The entranced woman did not react, her eyes remained fixed on the screen. It took only a few moments to arrange Jade so that she too stared blankly into the swirling maelstrom of colour.

The treacherous ninja cast an appreciate eye over her friends, so much for them being the real problem. A thought occurred to her, and she moved swiftly to denude Hitomi before removing her own cumbersome clothing. This was much better, and as soon as she had completed her task, she knew that Master would reward her by allowing her to return to a state of drugged bondage until he had need of her services again.

* * *

Kaede had not been idle. Although she was at a significant disadvantage, the young woman did seem to making in roads in her attempt to wrest control back from the intruding program. Most of the important subsystems were still locked, but she had at least managed to tap back into the surveillance systems. What she saw did not fill her with confidence.

All three women were now naked. Both Jade and Hitomi lay sprawled on the couch, while Ayane continued to pace around. The two enchanted woman were still but for the slow rise and fall of their chests. Their nakedness drew attention to their differences. Jade’s body was small and almost boyish. She was compact and everything about her seemed “tight”, even when she lay at rest she seemed poised to spring into action. Hitomi, by contrast, appeared more curvaceous and feminine.

Kaede reluctantly returned her attention to the task at hand. For what must have been the hundredth time, she tried to transmit a warning, and was startled when the system suddenly accepted her instructions. She typed as rapidly as she could, while still keeping it comprehensible. Kaede was not sure how long the connection would remain open, but her Jonin would need to know that they were compromised. She was interrupted when the communication abruptly switched to voice only.

“Kaede”, a calm female voice began, “after the crash, the doll’s eyes, jammed open”.

On hearing the haiku, she felt a second of vertigo. Kaede’s mind opened, responding to the protocol. She knew that she faced capture, but her duty was to the clan. She waited patiently for instruction, knowing that she was to be forged into a weapon. Her more fervent hope, as her memories began to fade, was that she would strike at the very heart of their enemies.

When she recovered, Kaede had no recollection of the communication. If fact, she realised that she was unable to send any form of distress signal. Meanwhile, new imperatives took hold inside her mind, freeing what was left of Ayane’s program. She had no indication that anything untoward was happening, but slowly the intruder wormed its way into her thoughts.

The hacker was close to panic. She wracked her brain, trying to think of anything she could do. Kaede knew that she was no match for a fully trained ninja, even if she had been “fully functional”. Effectively crippled, her only recourse seemed to be retreat. Her problem was that currently she was trapped inside this room and even if she managed to find a way around that, she still had to somehow sneak past Ayane’s watchful eyes.

Suddenly an idea began to form; perhaps there was a way out of this? Kaede redoubled her efforts, focussing her attention on one particular system. If she could somehow shut down power, theoretically all the sub-systems should fail to safe. As an added benefit, whatever the two other ninjas were sat watching would hopefully stop. Of course, she did not expect that her attempts would go un-noticed, so she had to work as quickly as possible.

* * *

The house informed Ayane that an intrusion had been detected; someone it seemed was trying to isolate them from external power. It seemed clear that this attack could only have come from within. Since inserting the viral program, they had been effectively disconnected from the outside world. That meant that Kaede had somehow managed to fight off the specially tailored worm. Ayane was impressed despite herself, Master had seemed confident that it would be more than sufficient to get the job done.

But there was little time to speculate, the ninja knew that she could not allow the power to fail. She ran quickly back to the den, and allowed her reflexes to kick into high gear. With almost preternatural grace she opened the door and slid soundlessly inside. The woman kept low, knowing that Kaede would have seen her enter, but not wanted to present herself as a target.

The other woman tried desperately to complete her task, her fingers flying over the antiquated keyboard as she fed instructions to the computer. She could not pin point Ayane now that the door had swung closed, but she knew that the ninja would be coming for her. She let out a tiny cry of triumph as the room was abruptly plunged into darkness. The silence was broken by her own pounding footsteps as she rushed headlong towards the door.

She was almost there when she realised that she could see a small sliver of light shining through the gap. The entire building should have been pitch black, so where could this light be coming from? She heard Ayane’s voice almost directly behind her, and in that instant knew that she had been tricked.

“House: Lights On Oracle’s Den”.

She whirled about, facing the other woman as the room was once again illuminated. Ayane stood barely two feet away, a slight smirk marring her otherwise perfect features. Kaede took a step backwards, eager to put some distance between them. She was all too aware of how dangerous this woman was, especially at close quarters.

“I’m very impressed”, the young ninja said, “I didn’t think you had it in you!”

The hacker took another step, her eyes never leaving Ayane’s. She daren’t risk looking away, but she estimated that the door was almost within reach. She didn’t realistically think that she would be able to get away, but the thought of surrender didn’t occur to her. She remembered the blank, glassy stares of her two friends, and knew that the same fate awaited her, unless she could think of something.

“Did you spend a long time trying to reprogram the computer Kaede?” the ninja asked innocently.

She took one more step, tensing in readiness for her next move. She ignored the question, not wanting to allow anything else to distract her. With speed born of desperation, she turned quickly, ducking low and rolling. As she came to her feet she reached out, moving to slam the door closed. Maybe she could delay Ayane enough to have a chance of freedom.

“Control!” the ninja shouted.

It was so incongruous that Kaede stopped short. Her first inkling that something wasn’t quite right, was when she tried to move again. For an instant, the corridor seemed to stretch and warp. Kaede reached out to steady herself against the wall, but that too seemed to recede from her outstretched hand. Unbalanced, her shoulder collided with the wall, and she slowly slid down until she was sitting on the floor. All around her the room spun, but somehow this was not an unpleasant sensation.

She knew that she should get up, but it was so comfortable like this. Nice and relaxed and sitting propped against the wall. She felt so warm, and it seemed too much of an effort to even think about moving. She sighed happily, and felt a small thrill of pleasure vibrate through her. It started somewhere in her feet, and crawled inexorably up over her body, lingering in her groin, her breasts, teasing her neck and collarbones before rushing up into her head and making her see stars.

“Nice isn’t it?” asked Ayane in a soft voice.

Kaede tried to turn her head. Panic began to rise, but it was muffled somehow. She knew that she should be frightened, but it was so difficult to feel that level of emotion, especially when she felt so nice and relaxed. The vibration thrummed through her again, this time slightly stronger and she moaned despite herself.

“That’s good”, said the ninja, noting her response, “but I don’t think we can leave you here in the corridor now can we?”

She tried to respond, but found that her mouth and tongue did not seem to be working properly. All she managed was another soft moan, and this seemed to amuse the other woman, who chuckled softly to herself.

“Slave:”, she barked, then added more softly “go to your room and lay yourself down on the bed for me”.

The young hacker struggled to understand. At this command, strength seemed to flow into her body. She easily pushed herself to her feet and walked quickly into the bedroom. Inwardly she fought to regain control, but she could not even force herself to break step. Moments later, she was lying flat on her back, gazing up at the ceiling, her body once again feeling too limp and floppy to move.

“I’m guessing that this is a little hard to take in isn’t Kaede?” Ayane asked, then, obviously not expecting an answer, continued “I’m afraid that I’ve taken control of your body for the time being. You really shouldn’t have spent so long looking at all the subliminal messages while you tried to beat Master’s program”.

This was all too much for her to accept, desperately she fought to move, but even though she knew that she had the strength, her body remained stubbornly immobile. In a matter of moments, it became clear that whatever power held her, it was too strong for her to resist. With that thought the vibration washed over her, stronger again. Her back arched and a slow, gentle orgasm washed through her.

The ninja waited until the climax subsided, then Kaede felt her easing a set of earphones into place. Next, her clothing was almost literally torn away, leaving her feeling vulnerable and exposed. A flush rose to her cheeks, embarrassed, but this emotion too seemed muted somehow. A sharp sensation in her arm made her gasp, but, although she struggled to see what was happening, her muscles would not respond.

“I’m going to leave you for a little while, pretty Kaede”, whispered the ninja, “but while I’m gone, you can listen to some nice music and I’ve left you some wonderful drugs, even better than the ones Jade and Hitomi sampled”.

With that the ninja pressed a button, activating a recording as well as a small syringe pump that would dribble a measured amount of drug into her arm throughout the rest of the day. The world swam, and a faint hissing sound filled the young hacker’s ears. The vibrations began again, unexpected in their intensity. Slowly she found herself succumbing, unable to focus, to even think about escape. Her growing surrender seemed to intensify the vibrations, and as the most intense orgasm she had experienced engulfed her, she managed only a soft groan and knew no more.

* * *

Ayane left the beautiful girl unconscious on the bed. Her next task was to make sure that her “sisters” would not be waking any time soon. Once she returned to the lounge, the ninja turned her attention to Hitomi. The dark-skinned woman had received the smallest dose of the drug and therefore she needed to be taken care of first.

Master had provided her with all the toys she would ever need. She collected the bag from her own room and began to lay out the contents. First she used a hypogun to inject another measured dose into Hitomi’s neck. Her captive shifted slightly, but that was her only response before her body seemed to relax even more deeply into the couch. Ayane then gave Jade her own dose before returning her attention to Hitomi’s limp form.

It took a few moments to secure a small black box against her captive’s thigh. Straps held it tightly in place and a number of coloured lights flash apparently at random on its surface. Ayane took her time, knowing that her friends were too deeply drugged to be any threat at the moment. She had gotten the hang of the complicated process now, and soon Jade had her own device strapped tightly in place.

The sinister black boxes were technically: Transport, Restraint and Pacification Equipment (Restricted). But Ayane, along with everyone else who made use of them, called them Trappers. Once activated then would prepare their wearer for transport, keeping them docile and neatly packaged. The ninja knew that in the future they would be upgraded so that they would be able to reverse the brainwashing to which she and her friends had been exposed. But for now, that task would have to wait until they all returned to Master’s home.

She activated each Trapper, taking care to be outside the “danger zone” after they sounded their warning tone. The two kunoichi were now in safe hands, and Ayane knew that she could safely focus on the remaining prisoner. The risks were much less when dealing with the computer programmer, and so she could begin her conditioning while they waited for Master’s other servants to arrive.

* * *

Her awareness slowly returning, Kaede was horrified to discover that her situation had not improved. She was still laid out on her own bed, and despite her best efforts, her body seemed beyond her control. She felt a slight ache in her left arm, presumable from where the needle had been inserted. But other than being effectively paralysed, the young woman felt surprisingly good. As if to emphasis that fact, the now-familiar vibration washed over her, more subtle than before but no less enjoyable.

“Good morning”, said Ayane’s soft-voice, “I trust that you have slept well”.

The ninja stepped into view, her body naked except for a thin metal collar. She regarded the helpless woman with a piercing gaze. Somehow she seemed to look into Kaede, seemed to know her, know her secrets, perhaps even know her better than she knew herself. The hacker tried to shake her head, to look away, but found herself instead lost for a moment in those eyes.

“Kaede”, she explained, “I have control of your body now, and I know that you can feel that control. You have fought and lost, and now you just have to accept that fact. Next I will take control of your mind, and I’m sure that you will fight that too. But of course, the result will be the same, wont it? You will fight and you will lose and you will accept it.”

The words seemed to swirl around the woman’s mind. She found herself agreeing with some of what she’d said. After all, she couldn’t move could she? So that part at least was true. She moaned as a shudder ran through her, rewarding her. But surely Ayane would not be able to control her thoughts. Would she? Doubt tugged at her, and again that little shudder of pleasure ran up her spine and into her confused brain.

“There’s a good girl”, the ninja laughed, “you can just think about that, while I get the process started. Try not to worry about all the things I might have done to you, while you were asleep and helpless. How I might have prepared you. The suggestions I might have implanted. It would only distract you, and you know that you need all your concentration if you want to stop me taking control, don’t you?”

Her mind raced, on one level she knew that her former friend was goading her, but something was definitely wrong with her, with her responses. She couldn’t help herself, despite (or perhaps, she admitted, because) of the urgings not to, she began to wonder what seeds might have been planted while she was unaware.

Kaede was distracted from her thoughts as a shadow fell over her. The ninja stood over her again, and once more she struggled not to lose herself in those eyes. The spell was only broken when Ayane bent to carefully place two small vials on the bedside table. The woman straightened, then showed her the third vial, before opening it and pouring the contents over the startled girl’s chest.

The young woman felt the oily liquid run over her, bringing a curious warmth to her soft skin. Then, without warning, strong hands began a vigorous massage. The sensation magnified, stirring something within her. She felt the warmth rapidly turning to heat, and soon into a burning sensation that left her gasping. Her body responded, and when the hands finally withdrew she was left feeling desperate, longing for the woman’s touch. The vibration returned, rewarding her, even as she cursed herself for feeling this way.

“There we go”, said the ninja, “that should keep you simmering for a little while. I bet you’re wondering what’s in the other two vials, well don’t you worry your pretty little head about it, I will show you soon enough”.

Kaede just glared, her frustration seeming to give her strength. She realised that she was looking into the other woman’s eyes but that this time it didn’t feel as though she were losing herself. A small spark of hope kindled, perhaps she had been underestimated. She still wanted to be touched so badly it almost hurt, but it seemed that at least some of Ayane’s influence was fading.

“Now I want you to repeat something for me Kaede, just a simple phrase”, the ninja suggested, her voice reasonable, “I want you to tell me that Obedience is Pleasure”.

Kaede stared at Ayane, a feeling of triumph building. There was no urge to repeat her stupid phrase, she really did seem to be losing her hold over her. Then the ninja smiled, and the young woman felt her newfound confidence starting to falter. She seemed so self-assured, and that smile suggested that she knew things of which Kaede had no idea. All her worries and anxieties about what might have been done to her while she slept returned ten-fold.

“Well”, laughed the woman, “it was worth a try. Now, let’s try that again, shall we? Slave: Obedience is Pleasure”.

She couldn’t help it, as soon as Ayane said the words she found herself repeating them. A thrill of pleasure ran down her body and this seemed to add to the burning arousal she already felt. The need for release was so strong now, she tried to will her hands to move, to satisfy herself, but she remained frustratingly still.

“Slave: Obedience is Pleasure”, she repeated.

Again she parroted the phrase, the vibration running through her. Such pleasure, but not quite enough to allow her to climax. Over and over, forcing Kaede to mimic her, time seemed to have no meaning, all she could focus on was this terrible need.

Ayane looked down at her captive, her body was beaded with perspiration, which stood out in stark contrast against the oily sheen of the first potion. Her hips quivered slightly and her breathing was ragged and hoarse. She smiled, knowing that the girl was ready and very gently she stretched out her hand, letting it hover scant millimetres above her breasts. She stared directly into Kaede slightly glazed eyes, seeing the mixture of hatred and desire in them.

“Kaede, what is obedience?” she asked softly.

The hacker tried to think logically, she tried to analyse, but her body betrayed her. She knew that Ayane’s hand was poised to give her what she craved and just one little word surely couldn’t do any harm, could it?

“Pleasure”, she husked.

Instantly the ninja stroked over her breasts, rough hands grinding her nipples. Kaede gasped, and it was as though floodgates had opened. Vibrations ran through her, and at the same time the arousal that had been building since the oil had been poured onto her reached its zenith. The gasp became a cry and then a full-throated scream. She arched and shook, hands clawing at the sheets as the pleasure peaked, settled and then rose again, and again.

The woman watched in awe until, finally her captive lay still. The strength of her orgasms having once more dashed away her consciousness. Her breathing had slowed, becoming deep and even again. Her eyes remained closed while her sleeping brain fought to process new information. Absent-mindedly she stroked the sleeping woman’s thigh.

“Good girl Kaede, you are doing so well, only two more vials and you will understand how badly they have treated you”.

* * *

Ayane reluctantly left the computer programmer. She knew that she had to make sure her other captives were still helpless, but part of her wanted to stay, wanted to speed Kaede to the realisation of how she had been tricked. The ninja decided that if she were quick, then she could return before the younger woman had recovered from her earlier “ordeal”.

Despite knowing what to expect, it was still somewhat of a shock when she returned to the lounge. There was barely anything left of the couch, the entire structure having been broken down. Ayane knew that the Trappers had released two different colonies of nanomachine. The first type were scavengers and their task was to provide raw materials to the builders.

The builders had also been busy, binding their wearers with tight straps. Their bondage was effective, but not particularly aesthetically pleasing. Ayane knew that the machines were capable of much more sophistication, and almost felt offence at how utilitarian her friend’s bindings were. She put such thoughts from her mind, knowing that she had only a little time before Kaede would require her “attention”.

The ninja waited until she was sure that it was safe to approach, then she used the remaining toys to complete the picture. After peeling the stiff plastic from the back of a large gel pack, Ayane nestled the device against Hitomi’s groin. She smoothed it into place, letting the adhesive set. Next, she placed a clear visor over the woman’s eyes and let it settle. The ninja dealt with Jade in precisely the same way, leaving both women ready for their journey.

She knew that the Trappers would continue to monitor their wearers, injecting drugs as needed and preventing anyone without the correct codes from interfering with them. Meanwhile, the gel packs would stimulate and arouse while the visors continued to flash images, effectively replacing the television screen. It was very clear that neither woman would be able to escape now.

* * *

This time it took considerably longer for Kaede to awaken. She felt so groggy, and she made several attempts to get up before she remembered that she had been paralysed. Almost instantly she realised that she would only be wasting her energy by fighting to move, and the thought of surrender was immediately rewarded with a strong wave of pleasure.

“Hello sleepy head”, whispered Ayane, “You are doing so well. Now it is time for me to show you what this second vial can do”.

With that the ninja unceremoniously upended another vial over Kaede. She let the oily liquid pour over her captive’s lap and seemed to draw out the process, making sure that every inch of bare skin was liberally coated.

Kaede found that this potion affected her far more than the first. Where before she had felt warm, this immediately made her skin burn. It was not painful or unpleasant, just more extreme. Once again, she felt expert hands begin to massage her, kneading the oil into her skin. At first the touches were teasing, fingers would approach but then flee away. The hands ran up her thighs, first outside, then inside. But every time they were close, the touches stopped.

The hacker tried to ignore what was happening, but really that was impossible. Waves of pleasure reinforced her helplessness, as she resigned herself to whatever Ayane had planned. Almost as though she were being rewarded, the massaging hands became less teasing. They moved ever upwards, no longer retreating. Kaede could feel the oil being massaged into her groin now, hands pressing and rubbing over her mons. When the first finger strayed inside, she felt as though she were about to climax then and there.

But it was not to be; although the touches did become more intimate, rubbing inside and out. Fingers feathering against her clit, making her want to scream out. Her pleasure increased, a great pressure seemed to be building inside, but the expert caresses seemed unable or unwilling to push her over the edge. It was torture, on the brink of ecstasy, being so close but with her reward so tantalisingly out of reach.

“Good girl Kaede”, Ayane said, her fingers still stroking and pleasuring, “I can tell that you are nearly there. All that you have to do, is to ask me if I will let you cum. That isn’t so horrible is it?”

Ayane stared down into the young woman’s eyes. She was smiling, and despite the situation seemed genuinely concerned. Kaede tried to focus, but with each passing moment she could feel the pressure building.

“Oh yes”, laughed the ninja, “I almost forgot. The longer you hold out, the longer you wait to ask me, the more effective the effect will be. That puts you in such a difficult position doesn’t it Kaede? I mean to say, you can either just give in right now and ask me to let you cum or you can try to tough it out knowing that when you do crack, the effect will be so much more powerful. Whatever will you do?”

Kaede recognised an impossible choice when she heard it. If she just gave in right now, wasn’t she somehow acknowledging that she couldn’t fight off the effects of the potion? But by the same token, what if she couldn’t? After all, she had given in before hadn’t she, had agreed that obedience was pleasure? The thought made her gasp, as it sent waves of bliss through her body, rewarding her and reinforcing the idea.

“Such a good girl”, encouraged Ayane as she watched her friend writhe, “now, tell me what you want”.

She knew that her thinking was muddled, suspected that she was not really fully in control of her thoughts, even now. But, despite that she had come to a decision. Whatever effect asking was going to have, she wanted to minimise it. Shame making her cheeks burn, she whispered to her captor.

“Please Ayane, let me cum”.

The effect was instantaneous, pure unadulterated pleasure roared up inside her, dashing away all thoughts. Despite the paralysis, Kaede thrashed and squirmed, her pelvis grinding and pumping as she screamed out her surrender. Ayane watched mesmerised, having not really recognised how aroused she herself had become until that point. She somehow managed to keep her hands in contact with her captive’s body throughout the “display”, and once it had stilled slightly, the shuddering reduced to shivers, Ayane continued to stroke and arouse.

For the hacker, as her awareness returned, she realised that her need had still not been satisfied. She gazed up into Ayane’s bright eyes, and knew what she had to do. Pleasure flowed into her again, letting her know that she was making the right decision.

“Please Ayane, let me cum again”, she managed, her voice catching.

The second orgasm was even more intense than the first, and her reaction no less spectacular. It took another two before Ayane was convinced that the girl was no longer resisting. The ninja gently stroked Kaede’s cheek, as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

“Good girl Kaede, you are nearly there”, she told her as she reached for the third and final vial.

* * *

The young woman tasted something indescribably sweet on her lips; she swallowed reflexively, feeling something warm and syrupy sliding down her throat. She coughed then, choking slightly. Someone patted her firmly on the back, until her breathing settled. She realised that she was sitting up, her weight supported as Ayane held her. Whatever she had swallowed made her mouth and throat tingle deliciously. She briefly fought to move, but was not surprised to find her body still beyond her control. Her acceptance was once again rewarded, and Kaede found herself enjoying the experience despite her concerns.

“There we go”, laughed the ninja as she let her captive fall back onto the bed, “it will soon be over now”.

Ayane waved the empty vial, making sure that the helpless girl could see. Kaede could feel the potion taking affect. Her mind was becoming foggy somehow, her thoughts less clear. It was as though she was becoming disconnected, almost like being in a dream. At the same time, her emotions seemed to dull even further. It was so hard to care really, so difficult to worry about what might be.

“There’s a good girl”, encouraged the ninja, “Now, let me explain what is going to happen now. As I said, I have already taken control of your beautiful body. It is beautiful by the way. I would never lie to you. You also know that obedience is what Kaede?”

“Pleasure”, the hacker answered without thinking.

“Good girl”, laughed Ayane, her captive moaning as she received her reward. “And of course, you were so very good when you begged me to let you cum. I know that you are wondering what the third potion is doing to you and I really don’t want to keep you in suspense. In just a moment Kaede, you are going to find yourself having to obey every instruction I give you”.

Kaede wanted to be frightened, it seemed the most appropriate response, but despite the situation she still felt calm and slightly detached. It was almost as though this were happening to someone else.

“But, pretty Kaede, here is the kicker”, the other woman continued, “every time that you do what I tell you. Every time you are a good girl. It will strip away a little more of your ability to resist. So you will probably find yourself wanting to fight. Don’t worry, whatever you do, the outcome will be the same. I will show you how wonderful it feels, to be completely submissive, to surrender completely. I swear to you Kaede, you will love it!”

The computer programmer knew that she had to fight, despite her nagging doubts. Why would Ayane tell her this, unless she hoped to provoke a certain response? For a moment she was lost in the possibilities, trying to spot the bluff or double bluff, in the end it was too difficult, too hard to care. The only certainty was that she did not want to give in, at least she thought so. The tantalising possibility of pleasure beckoned, but for the moment Kaede dismissed the idea of surrender.

“Slave: Sit up”, commanded Ayane.

Kaede felt strength fill her again, only this time she knew that she had to resist. She knew that this was a slippery slope, if she started to obey then each time it would get harder to resist. Her only hope was to remain in control, no matter how reasonable the commands might seem.

Ayane watched with wry amusement. She could imagine what it was costing her friend merely to stay where she was. In some ways it was unfair, so much was ranged against the helpless girl that she had no possible way out. Any control she might feel was just an illusion, something to make her easier to influence. But she reminded herself what was at stake here, and how her current cruelty would help to free Kaede from her conditioning.

“Unaware: Kneel”, she hissed.

Kaede knew that the ninja had spoken, but could not make out the words. She ignored it for the moment, concentrating on keeping still. Suddenly, just as she was beginning to lose hope, an idea occurred to her. She could feel the compulsion to move; maybe she could give into the urge, but make sure that she did not follow her instructions. Perhaps she could do something else, so long as she didn’t sit up then it should be okay. Shouldn’t it?

With a feeling of triumph, the young woman rolled over and pulled herself up onto her knees. It did not occur to her that she was now kneeling in front of her former friend. All she was focussed on was how she had “beaten” the command. A wave of pleasure ran through her, and Kaede mistook this for her own elation. She forgot for a moment that this was how she was rewarded when she behaved like a “good girl”.

Ayane looked perturbed but she quickly covered it with another command. “Slave: Masturbate”.

Pride surged through the young woman, she had recognised her captor’s concern and knew that she must be gaining the upper hand. She focussed all her attention on not touching herself. With her thoughts so confused, she was not aware that the second command seemed so much more powerful than the first. She gazed defiantly at Ayane, relishing the other woman’s apparent discomfort.

“Unaware: Present Yourself”, the ninja replied.

Kaede knew that she had to stop herself from touching. Smiling at her own cleverness, she impudently leant back. She placed both hands palms-down on the bed, arching her back and lifting her head. Another reward travelled up and down her spine, weakening her resolve bit by bit. She parted her knees slightly, leaving her exposed and vulnerable. But this didn’t trouble her, she knew that she was resisting the command and that meant that she was winning.

The ninja gazed down on her captive, keeping her emotions from showing on her face. The hacker was kneeling now, submissively presenting herself and yet she still held onto the belief that she was in control. It was time to disabuse her of that particular conceit. One more command should be enough.

“Slave: Resist My Command”, Ayane suddenly ordered, “Unaware: Surrender”

The young girl blinked, recognising the trap despite her growing confusion. But, at the same time, she spotted the loophole. The ninja had not specified anything other than she resist. Without the risk of allowing something else to happen, wasn’t it sensible for her to just give up? Surely by failing to resist, she was actually fighting the sneaky compulsion? So, exhilarating in the fact that she was beating her captor at her own game, Kaede allowed herself to stop fighting.

Ayane saw the girl’s eyes begin to glaze and recognised that she had all but lost. She stepped closer, pleased with this progress and issued her final command.

“Unaware: You Can No Longer Resist”, she began, “Slave: Beg To Be Enslaved”.

For a frozen moment, Kaede tried to muster the will to resist. It did not really come as a surprise when her efforts failed. She knew what she was about to say, even as more pleasure washed over her.

“Ayane, please I beg to be enslaved”.

“Good Girl”, replied the ninja, “But haven’t you realised yet? You already are a slave. There you kneel, displaying yourself to me, obeying my commands and begging me to make you into what you already are”.

Kaede tried to analyse this, her thoughts were still too foggy, but somehow it made sense. After all, she was kneeling and exposed wasn’t she? She knew that she couldn’t move from this position, because Ayane had not told her to. She couldn’t resist anymore, she had to do what she was told. Didn’t that make her a slave?

“I have a present for you Kaede, a gift from our Master”, Ayane told her, interrupting her train of thought.

Kaede saw that her captor held a gleaming metal collar, the twin of the one she wore around her own neck. She felt a shiver run through her as she saw it, a tiny frisson of fear, which somehow only served to increase her arousal. Ayane stepped even closer then, opening the collar and placing it around the girl’s throat.

“Once I close this collar, you will be totally enslaved Kaede. But it is merely completing the process, which has already taken place. I want you to beg me to collar you now like a good girl”, coaxed Ayane intimately, her eyes staring deep into the other woman’s.

Kaede could feel herself sinking into those eyes again. Her body tingled with arousal, as reward after reward danced down her spine. Her mouth felt dry and although her head seemed to be clearing, everything retained a dream-like quality, which made it harder to focus.

“Please Ayane”, she found herself pleading, “collar me and make me a total slave”.

“Of course my pretty Good Girl”, Ayane said as she locked the collar shut.

The loud “click” triggered another explosive climax in the helpless girl. Her thoughts seemed to evaporate under the relentless waves of sensation, which seemed to engulf her. For a moment she clung to consciousness, but then this was swept away. Her mind melted, leaving only pleasure. A happy puddle, still experiencing orgasm after orgasm.

Ayane let the computer specialist drop back onto the bed. She had no idea how long it might take before she awoke. The ninja could barely contain her own arousal, Kaede’s responses had been so intense, so wonderfully wanton, that she was almost envious of her friend. She wanted to be broken again, wanted Master to make her thrash and scream, to sneak past her defences and leave her helpless and weak.

She forced herself to leave, knowing that she had work to do. But the ninja made a silent promise. As soon as she was able, she would beg Master to reinforce his control over her. After all, she didn’t want to slip back into the old ways did she? No, better to be thorough. She threw one last, longing look, over her shoulder, watching as Kaede continued to respond. Then she headed back to the lounge. She wanted to make sure that her other friends were not getting bored.