The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninjette

“I’ll show her”, Betsy thought as she moved silently down the back alley.

No, not Betsy, use the name, she’s wearing the tights. Ninjette, sidekick to Lady Lash. Or should I say former sidekick, as she was now beginning her solo career. “The Giant-killer” they call her, for her ability to take out opponents much larger than her. Nothing particularly superhuman about her powers, she’s merely a well-trained, athletic fighter, unlike her nearly indestructible mentor. Standing at a mere 5 feet tall and weighing around a hundred pounds, she was lithe and muscular, and extremely flexible. She looked more like 15 than 20, with her short, tomboy-like blonde hair that was tucked neatly underneath her mask.

Her outfit was designed less for show than for function and stealth, a special material created by Dr. Julius LeNegre, the scientist weapons expert behind the Hero’s Guild. It was soft to the touch and supple, allowing for freedom of movement as if she was naked, was porous to in warm weather for the body to breathe, and cold weather caused it to seal off, allowing her body heat to keep her warm. The material hardened on impact, making her bulletproof (she had even been known to catch bullets!), and which also made her devastating kicks and punches that much more effective. It also was smooth to the touch, making her hard to hold and had the ability to blend in with her surroundings. A utility belt contained the few tools she used, including the webbing, which like Spider-Man’s could be fired from her wrist (using thought, not the clumsy mechanical device Spidey used) and used to climb and move freely about the alleys and back ways she traversed in Central City.

She was working on a tip from one of her informants from her civilian guise as a freelance reporter for a local alternative paper. Several people had gone mysteriously missing in the Banderville District, a low-income, high crime area often used as a headquarters for petty gangs and the occasional organized mob boss. The old syndicates had been dealt with many years ago but every now and then a new one would try to form up. Foolish, yes, because they never succeeded, but at least it kept her occupied. Ninjette craved the excitement of the chase, she didn’t know what she would do if she couldn’t take out the bad guys every now and then.

That she was as good as she was, was seldom noticed by Lady Lash, the half-alien super heroine who dealt mostly with other superhuman villains well beyond Ninjette’s capabilities. The Mistress of the Sonic Whip, whose speed, indestructible form, and superhuman strength made her one of the most powerful members of the Hero’s Guild for over a century had an attitude towards Ninjette that was always condescending, and she often made the youngster feel foolish during battles, even to the point of smugly taking out villains Ninjette could have handled easily and claiming to have saved her. And being the only member of the Guild lacking superhuman abilities, some in the press had dubbed her “the fifth wheel”.

She had brought up her information to Lady Lash, who told her it was beneath her dignity to deal with such matters. But there was something strange about the nature of these disappearances that made Ninjette think there was something more to it than intra-gang warfare. The streets were too quiet. This was her neighborhood, after all, and before she joined the Guild she had worked for three years cleaning up the gangs. If a new gang were forming she would have heard about it, and the missing people were mostly former gang members she had helped to reform.

She knew this particular area very well, a side door to one of the former factories (the neighborhood had been home to a thriving textile industry before the big corporations started shipping jobs overseas) led to a hidden stairway which in turn led two stories down to a hidden basement that had once been a speakeasy for one of the more notorious mobsters in Central City’s history. It had sometimes been used by gangs as a meeting place, and even when abandoned, it always remained well-kept. It would have made a perfect headquarters for her, if it hadn’t been so well-known to the underworld. No, her small garden apartment, with its secret and well-hidden entrance to an abandoned subway line, was much more suited to her.

It had been six months since she was last here, to negotiate a settlement between the Skulls and the Scythes, two of the nastier gangs that had been at war for years, eventually decimating them both to a point where they were sure to destroy themselves. Most of them were just kids from poor families, or orphans who had no one else to turn to. The settlement had made news and the Skulls and Scythes were now working to repair the damage they had done to the neighborhood. The Mayor himself had honored her.

She moved down the stairwell silently and swiftly, her special contacts allowing her to see well in the dark. The main bar was quiet and empty, but it was clean, as it shouldn’t have been. switching on her hearing device, she listened for any movements and instantly could hear the sounds of people trying to hide and be silent. Not possible for her. But she knew now she was being watched so she made a quick decision.

“All right, you know I’m here, I know you’re here. Let’s get it over with.”

A sharp noise and the lights went on, blinding her for a moment, but there was no attempt to take advantage of it. In moments about twenty young men and five or six young ladies entered the room. Ninjette knew them, members of the Skulls and Scythes.

“Carlos, what’s the deal?” she said, to one of the taller guys, the leader of the Skulls. No answer came from him. “Luis?” she asked to the man next to him, who was leader of the Scythes. Both were older than her and skilled fighters, though even without her special costume she had always been able to fight them. And they were two who had been missing, she assumed these were the others.

“Come on, fellas, you know me, I want to help. It seemed like you were doing great, making money and helping the neighborhood, what’s going on?”

The silence was scary. They were all looking at her, smiling disdainfully, their eyes mocking her. She felt as if she was on display. They had come to respect her, what had changed?

“I was wondering when someone would show up, I figured it would be one of the big Guild mucky-mucks, but instead I get a fifth wheel.” A new voice, from behind. Female, confident. “But maybe I shouldn’t be surprised, this is your turf, after all.”

She wanted to turn and look but found she couldn’t move. The gang members, who had surrounded her, now moved to face her. Steps were heard from behind, and finally she saw who was she was dealing with, and her heart froze.

Claudia Wellington. Former British noblewoman and member of the House Of Lords. Also known as Mindtwister. Some years back she had used her mind-control powers (unknown to anyone before then) to manipulate the British Prime Minister and other members of the British Government into ousting the Royal Family, making her Queen of England and restoring Imperial power to the UK.

Such grandiose schemes never work, of course. The Guild had taken her out, but not without cost. Mindtwister used her abilities to turn the British Legion, the UK’s superhero group, into her slaves. The battle between the Guild and the Legion was an epic one, and one in which Ninjette was not allowed to participate. Maybe they had been right not to include her, but it still hurt to be left behind.

Even so, Mindtwister might have succeeded if it weren’t for her perversions. She had forced the Legion to do battle completely naked, so as to embarrass them, and was trying to gain control of the Guild as well. But she was tasking herself too much, and finally Lady Lash, whose alien nature made it more difficult to be controlled, had stunned her with her Sonic Whip. Too hard...the strain of using her powers so much had taken it’s toll, and Mindtwister had died on the way to prison.

Or apparently so everyone had thought, because here she was, thousands of miles away. And in complete control of the now-frightened Ninjette.

She could see Lady Lash laughing at her, as well as the others in the Guild. And she had come here without telling anyone wherer she was going, now, under Mindtwister’s control, she couldn’t even use her emergency signal to get help.

Which, she thought, was a good thing, because Mindtwister was very powerful, it took a lot to take her down last time. But what was she doing here, in Central City? Ninjette tried to recall what she knew about Mindtwister’s powers, she knew the range was limited, and that she couldn’t read thoughts. But she could take complete control of someone’s body and control their emotions to make them loyal to her. But that didn’t last very long once you were no longer under her direct influence. And there was also a limit as to how many minds she could control.

There was nothing that could help her now, but if she could just delay things it might give her the opportunity to escape. Once out of range she could warn the Guild.

In the meantime, she realized that she was dancing. it had happened so subtlely she wasn’t even aware of it, but she was performing ballerina moves to the enjoyment of the gang members, who were laughing at her. It had to be mind control, she thought, because she had earned their respect.

“I’m called Little Buttercup, dear Little Buttercup, though I could never tell why, But still I’m called Buttercup poor little Buttercup, sweet Little Buttercup I!",

she found herself singing (and badly) as she danced, while the gang members clapped and jeered at her. Her face turned red underneath her mask, but there was another sensation, something which frightened her more than the obvious dangers she faced...she was getting turned on. It may have been a mental trick on Mindtwister’s behalf but there had always been a part of her that yearned to be controlled. And knowing Mindtwister, she was just the kind of person to take advantage of that.

As she was taking her bows, one of the gang members came up to Mindtwister and whispered something in her ear.

“Well, ladies and gentlemen,” she said, “It seems we have another visitor. Bring him in!”

Two gang members pushed into the room a young boy, in his late teens, brown hair and brown eyes, chubby but not obese, with a baby face. He stared at Ninjette with wide-open eyes as he fell under Mindtwister’s spell. And even as she was being held, Ninjette managed to yell “NO!”

Mindtwister looked at her, and then at the boy. “You know him, don’t you?”

Ninjette tried to fight it but the words came unbidden to her. “Yes. His name is Billy Weaver, and he’s a cub photographer for the Indy Gazette.”

“And you know this because?”

“Because that’s where I work. My name is Betsy Smith and I’m a reporter.” Ninjette was the only member of the Guild with a secret identity, the others didn’t need one as they lived at Guild HQ. But Ninjette...Betsy...needed to be closer to the streets, to the people she protected. Those days, Betsy now knew, were over. And Betsy she was now, not Ninjette. Because she had been careless to let Billy follow her, and now they would both suffer for it. The ease by which she had revealed her biggest secret was just an example of Mindtwister’s abilities.

“And did you know this?” asked Mindtwister, to Billy.

“I suspected...” he stammered...“I was pretty sure but never got proof, until now”

“Billy, you dumb kid, why did you follow me?” Betsy blurted out, close to tears now. Mindtwister was letting her speak freely but she still had no control over the rest of her body. “You’re always butting in and getting in the way...don’t you know you could be hurt?” Billy started sobbing.

The gang members found all of this hilarious, which made things even worse.

“It’s more than just curiosity, isn’t it, Billy? You think you love her, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Leave him alone!” Betsy shouted. “He’s just a kid with a crush, he doesn’t know any better. Let him go, make him forget he ever saw you, I’ll do anything you want. But leave him out of it.”

“Oh no, we can’t have that, can we. How do we know his love isn’t real? How do you know you don’t also have feelings for him?”

“He’s just a friend, I don’t think of him like that.”

“Do you think of anyone like that? I think maybe you do.”

Betsy turned her head away but she knew she was powerless. “Lady Lash,” she said.

Mindtwister laughed. “As I suspected. Are you a total lesbian? Are there no men who turn you on?”

“The Lion.” He was head of the Legion, and had been mortified about being seen naked by so many people during their battle with the Guild. The entire Legion in fact had yet to recover its dignity. And The Lion had a huge hardon during the battle, yet another of Mindtwister’s perversions. And Betsy, watching from home, had played with herself watching Lady Lash and the Lion battle, especially since the Lion had been tearing at Lady Lash’s costume as well.

“Well, glad to see you’re a normal girl after all, you’re always so serious when you fight. So let’s see if we can bring you two kids together...”

Betsy and Billy moved closer together, then embraced. “Please stop...” Betsy whined, but it was pointless. They were about the same height, but his clumsy, pudgy form looked awful next to her lithe, athletic body. They kissed, passionately, though Billy had clearly never kissed anyone before. Like many teenagers, he was socially awkward. The gang laughed as his clumsy attempts, and Carlos came up and moved Billy’s hands down to grab Betsy’s ass. The kissing continued for a few moments, finally they separated. Betsy had a disgusted look on her face, Billy’s was full of shame.

“Was that good, Billy?” Mindtwister asked

“Yes.”

“You want to see her naked, don’t you?”

He nodded.

“Please, don’t do this...” Betsy begged, but she found herself standing back, and began to remove her clothes.

“No, wait a moment”, said Mindtwister, “Luis, give Billy his camera.”

“NO!” Betsy shouted. But Billy took his digital camera and aimed it at Betsy. And Betsy began to strip. Slowly, sexily, posing for pictures as her body was revealed. Someone seeing these pictures would think that Betsy was doing this freely, the smile she had on her face seemed more like someone doing this for someone she completely trusted. Underneath her cloth-like armor she had a simple unitard tunic of soft cotton, and under that, a very skimpy, pair of sheer black thong panties. She left the panties on for a bit, while she danced and posed for the camera. her breasts were small and more nipple than breast, and the puffy nips had tiny, super-sensitive tips that stood out stiffly, a sign of her unwanted arousal.

Finally, she turned her back to Billy, and bending over at the waist, peeled off her panties, turned around holding them over her crotch, and then gently tossed them onto Billy’s head as he continued to snap picture after picture. And Betsy was made to expose every part of her, sitting on a stool, spreading her legs and letting him see her neatly shaven little pussy with its embarrassingly large clit that was already sticking out. Betsy could feel how wet she was inside, and that too was visible when she was forced to pry her lips open for the camera.

The look on Billy’s face throughout all of this was one of heavy shame and absolute lust. And when the gang members lined up to pose for pictures with Betsy, sometimes wearing her mask and sometimes not, but the rest of her staying naked, you could tell he wanted to do more than just look at her.

“Carlos, take the camera, I think Billy wants some pictures for his own private collection.”

Billy, who was still fully dressed, came up to Betsy and once more they started kissing. “No please,” Betsy said between kisses, “Please stop, he’s just...a kid...I don’t...want him...to see me...like this...”

“I’m sorry, Betsy,” Billy blurted out, “You know I always liked you, I can’t help it”

“I know, Billy...you know I like you too, but not like this...if only you’d stayed away...” laughter filled the room as the couple kissed and groped each other passionately.

“I think of you...when I touch myself...” Mindtwister wasn’t putting these words into his mouth, Billy was being forced to reveal these intimate secrets, knowing how much it humiliated him

“Oh Billy...” said Betsy, rubbing his crotch and feeling his small erection.

“What do you think about, Billy?” asked Mindtwister. “Kissing her like this? Or something else?”

“I have...a fantasy...”

“Oh this I have to hear...tell us the fantasy...”

“Please please stop...” Betsy protested

“I think about rescuing her from a super-villain...she’s all tied up and naked, and the villain has made her horny. I can’t untie the ropes so she asks me to touch her”

“Oh no...” whined Betsy

“Oh that’s wonderful, we must let him live this out.”

“God , no! No!” Betsy moved over to a table where she was made to lay down on her back. She was bound with ropes and scarves spread-eagled, her flexible legs pulled wide and bound at the knees and ankles. She felt Mindtwister’s mind control leave her a little more free, but she was so tightly bound there wasn’t anything she could do. Some of the gang’s jackets were used to make a pillow for her head, elevating it so that she could look down on her helpless body. Her nipples were stiffer than she had ever felt them, and her pussy was beginning to drip, and she knew that this was coming only partly from Mindtwister.

Billy stood in front of her and looked at her, taking the sight in as Betsy blushed. She tried once last time to appeal to whatever sense of honor Mindtwister might have. “Please, you don’t have to do this...with your powers you could do so much for people, you’re wasting them on this petty revenge...I never did anything to you, and neither has this kid...please, please, just stop it now and let us go...”

Mindtwister’s response was devastating. Waves of lust hit Betsy instantly. Her breathing became heavy, her legs began to quiver, her whole body shook. If her arms had been free she would have masturbated right there in front of everyone, not caring if they saw her. She saw her massive, sensitive clit wriggling, desperately needing to be touched. And even without being touched, she felt she could come right away. But she was under Mindtwister’s spell, and Betsy knew she wouldn’t be allowed to come until Mindtwister let her. But she so wanted to be touched.

And the most embarrassing part was that her lust was the only part of her that was being controlled. When she looked at Billy everything she said came straight from her. She knew implicitely that this was what she needed to do to get off.

“Oh please Billy, you have to touch me...”

But Billy just stood there staring at her. Betsy knew this was Mindtwister’s doing. She looked at the perverted villainess.

“Please let him move, this is so embarrassing...I want to be touched so bad, please...my poor pussy is all wet...” Tears were flowing freely from Betsy now, tears of frustration and desperation. The gang members continued to laugh at her, she was barely even aware of them. The camera’s flash indicated that more pictures were being taken, and now she saw that it was being switched to capture video rather than still pictures. Betsy’s eyes went wide when she realized it “Nooo....” she whined helplessly.

“Now you know I can’t go without some material for the news outlets, dear. And you are going to put on a show that no one in this town will ever forget.” Betsy’s face was pathetic. Billy finally started walking up to her, and he put his face right up near her pussy, examining it closely. His fingers touched it, pulling her lips apart, opening her hole, jabbing his fingers crudely inside her, as the camera captured it all. “Oh fuck Billy, oh fuck oh shit you’re so clumsy, you’re not doing it right, listen to me...” she stammered between breaths...

But Billy had his own agenda, he reached up and started playing with her tits as Betsy’s body squirmed, aching to have her pussy touched. His inexperienced hands were grasping, and she was getting angry because it was keeping her from what she wanted to do. It was absolutely humiliating that she had to explain to him what he needed to do to get her off. “No damn it, listen to me, slow down, stop grabbing them like that...run your fingers over the top, gently...yes yes that’s better, oh yes much better. Now take your thumb and finger and squeeze the tip gently...oh fuck yeah that’s it...”

Billy’s hands began to explore Betsy’s body, when his fingers brushed her sides she let out a giggle...“No stop I’m very ticklish, no...” but whether it was Mindtwister or Billy being a pest, he began to tickle her more, along her sides, on her stomach, running his fingers along her inner thighs...Betsy squealed and squirmed helplessly as she no longer had any control, she was being completely humiliated and the camera was catching all of it. Finally Billy turned his attention back to Betsy’s sensitive, dripping wet pussy. His fingers rubbed against her clit.

“Oh yes that’s the place right there, Billy...oh fuck yeah, that’s my clit, it’s so sensitive, OUCH don’t rub it so hard...oh yes that’s it...peel the skin back, pull it open so the whole thing is exposed, oh yes...now kiss it, lick it, put your fingers inside me oh yes...”

Mindtwister was allowing her to get closer to coming, Betsy could feel it building up inside her. The emotions were so intense she was having trouble thinking, she could barely talk now, just whimpers and moans and sighs. Every now and then a “yes” or “fuck” was articulated but those might have been the only two words in her vocabulary at this point. Billy’s face was now right in front of her dripping cunt, and she knew she was going to come any second, and almost before she thought it, she came.

She jumped so hard she would have knocked the heavy wooden table over, had it not been bolted to the floor. Her pelvis thrust up hard again ans again and again into Billy’s face as he was being held there, and her love juices gushed out of her, dousing him. “I’m so sorry Billy I’m so sorry” she blurted out, ashamed at her lack of control. But it was an amazing feeling, and she had no idea how long it lasted, because she didn’t stop at just one orgasm. One after another they came in quick succession, how her heart held out she didn’t know. Seven, eight, nine times and more she climaxed, her poor pussy getting more and more sore and thus more and more sensitive as it went on. Finally she collapsed, near exhaustion, back onto the table, face red and sweating, breathing heavily.

And then she began to cry, realizing what had just happened to her, angrily shaking her head and cursing Mindtwister. But the villainess was not done with her just yet. Betsy was untied from the table, still under mind control to prevent her from attacking. Without a word she understood what was next required of her. Moving over to Billy, she began to kiss him again, and then to undress him. When he was naked he sat on the table and lay back, his tiny penis stiff and ready. Betsy took it in her hands and she knew that he also would not be able to come until Mindtwister allowed it. His eyes almost went back into his head as Betsy rubbed his dick with her hand then took him into her mouth. Thankfully he was clean, and didn’t taste badly. But she was going to be doing this for a while, without Mindtwister he would have come long before this even started.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking him, Betsy climbed up and got ready to mount him. When Mindtwister cautioned about her getting pregnant (which would apparently have spoiled any plans she had in mind), Betsy responded truthfully that she was incapable of having children due to a medical condition. Billy was small, his penis only slightly entering her, and it was difficult for Betsy to be fulfilled, but she could feel Mindtwister’s influence on both of them, moving them toward a simultaneous climax. Finally Billy let loose inside her, filling her up and she had one more orgasm. She was exhausted at this point and lay down on top of the equally exhausted Billy, his dick now soft but still inside her. He was gently sobbing.

“I’m sorry Betsy. I liked it, I always wanted to be with you like that, but I never wanted you to be forced into it.”

“It’s OK Billy. Mindtwister is very powerful and none of us had any real choice in the matter.” They lay together a moment before they realized that they were no longer being controlled. Sitting up, they saw, to their great shock, Lady Lash looking down at them.

“Are you kids finished? We have work to do.”

Jumping up from the table and covering themselves as best they could while they grabbed their clothes, Lady Lash and three other members of the Guild were leading away an unconscious Mindtwister and the gang members.

“How did you...”

“We’re sorry we had to do it like this, Ninjette,” said Lady Lash, “But if you had any idea we were tracking you you would have told Mindtwister. And we had to wait until she was preoccupied with what she was doing to you before we could act. We’re going to keep her sedated until we can figure out what to do with her.”

Betsy burned red, ashamed at everything she had to reveal. She knew that Mindtwister had only amplified things she had felt for a long time, though it was not something she wanted to share with Billy, and their relationship would never again be the same. But maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing, and maybe from all this some good would come. At the very least Mindtwister was no longer a threat.

And as she was being taken away, Mindtwister, pretending to be unconscious, was laughing to herself. “Perfect. They will take me to their medical facilities and the second I come into contact with Dr. LeNegre, I’ll make him my secret accomplice and put into his head my idea of a mental amplifier. With that, my range and level of control will be unlimited. And then, well, let’s just say the Romans would have nothing on the orgy I intend to throw...”

—End