The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Bra

Shannon let out a weary sigh as she sipped her tea. It had been a long day. The morning and afternoon had been busy enough, and after hastily preparing dinner for her husband, she found she had to rush out to her friend Kate’s house to do some emergency babysitting for her. On top of that, what had originally been just a couple of hours deal, was looking like it would last the entire night, with Kate seemingly not responding to her texts, and no car to be seen pulling into the driveway.

Kate’s two children were a bit of a nightmare. Bertie, a six-year-old walking noise-machine, had finally gone to bed after a long and difficult struggle. His brother Thomas was a precocious sixteen-year-old, and had been throwing her pervy glances over the top of his phone throughout the evening. As if she wouldn’t notice... She had finally sent him off to bed too, so that she could have some peace of mind for the rest of the night. You would think the fact I’m in my thirties would indicate to him I’m out of his league... she pondered to herself. She was now sprawled out on the living room sofa, massaging her temples and having a much needed cup of chamomile tea.

Kate seriously owes me one now. Shannon mumbled to herself. Whoever knew that sweet Bertie could turn into such a little demon right before his bedtime? That creepy Thomas was a pain too. Thomas was supposedly very smart, and he’d even got awards from the school for his science experiments. He didn’t seem that smart with his eyes glued to my breasts the whole evening... she thought to herself.

To make matters worse, in the rush to get dinner sorted, get changed from work and drive over here, she had forgotten to put her bra on. Her breasts were a fairly sizeable DD pair, and had been bouncing about ever since she came over. I guess this puts all of Thomas’s leering into perspective she realised, noticing how her nipples were conspicuously poking through her white blouse.

With the opportunity to finally lie down, especially on this comfy sofa, and after a mug of nice relaxing tea, she found her eyelids drooping. The kids were safely up in bed, and her phone was close by... taking a little nap wasn’t such a bad thing, was it? She would have also gone for a nice massage, but catching up on a little bit of beauty sleep would surely do just as nicely for her tired body. Just… a little nap.

She awoke to a clicking sound by her neck. Startled, she looked up to see Thomas’s smirking face in front of her, which she immediately pulled away from.

‘Thomas? Why are you down here?’ she gasped. It was then she noticed something around her neck, like a thick collar of sorts. Feeling the object there, but unable to see what it was, was making her anxious.

‘What... is this thing, Thomas?’ she asked with mounting unease. Thomas was just standing back with a self-satisfied grin, not saying a word. With a frustrated motion, she grabbed her phone, and looked at the reflection to see. As she had suspected, it was a collar, a fairly nondescript black one, made out of leather and fairly thick. She tried to feel for a buckle or clasp or something to undo, but the surface seemed completely smooth, and was on fairly tightly. Ugh… why can’t I get this thing off? she fumed, grasping at it in frustration.

Just as she was about to go and interrogate Thomas, she suddenly felt a slight prick in her neck.

‘Agh! What was that!?’ she exclaimed in alarm. She couldn’t feel anything around the collar, and she was unable to pry her fingers underneath it no matter how hard she tried. ‘Thomas! Did this thing just prick me? Answer me now, young man!’

‘Stop shouting, bitch,’ he replied emotionlessly. ‘I didn’t give you permission to speak.’

‘How… how dare you speak that way to me?’ she began in outrage. Suddenly though, a strange feeling came over her. She felt... ashamed? ‘You… you shouldn’t use that tone with me, young man,’ she continued, yet more softly. She was furious, but there was something about the way he had ordered her that made her want to comply. ‘Y-you should be up in your room. Once your mother finds out about this, she’ll be very upset,’ she half-whispered. For some reason, even talking back to him was making her feel acutely guilty.

‘Heh, none of that matters now,’ he chuckled smugly. ‘The collar that I put on you is a slave collar. From now on, you’ll be doing exactly what I say.’

‘Y-you must be joking! Listen, I’m not interested in playing this game of yours,’ she muttered, still feeling compelled not to talk back to him for some reason.

‘Oh it’s not a game. In fact why don’t I demonstrate your new role to you? Take these pretty red lips of yours. These lips are my lips now, and you will let me do what I want with them.’ And with that, he grabbed her by the chin and leaned in for a kiss.

With a look of outrage on her face, she began to protest, but felt herself unable to break away or say anything as his lips met hers. She frowned and growled at him as he did so, but somehow couldn’t stop her lips being parted by his tongue, as he began exploring her mouth. What… what is this? she thought in panic, as his tongue met hers and they began intertwining. Ugh I… why can’t I stop this? With a furious blush, she realised that the sudden sensation of their tongues meshing together was turning her on. As the kiss continued, the intensity of their make-out session started getting the better of her and she found herself no longer protesting. Losing herself in the sensation, her eyes began to glaze over.

Eventually he withdrew, leaving a trail of saliva from her lips. She looked down, feeling simultaneously aroused and ashamed of what she had just done with her friend’s son.

‘Heh, not so argumentative now are we? But this is just the start. Now I’ll have you take off your top and show me those nice big tits of yours that you’ve been teasing me with this whole time,’ he smirked.

Shannon glared at him and folded her arms across her chest. However much to her disbelief, she felt the sudden urge to comply; the part that was still aroused by their kiss, the part that seemed to enjoy taking orders from this boy. But as her fingers drew towards the buttons, she was just about able to come to her senses. A wave of shame and guilt hit her as she did so, but she was able to firmly look the boy in the eyes and respond to him.

‘N-no Thomas. This little game was fun, but we’re going to stop now. Now take this thing off of me and I’ll arrange for your mother to come home,’ she said firmly, though with degree of embarrassment. Thomas frowned at this.

‘Hmm… it looks like she has more willpower than I thought,’ he muttered, ignoring her. ‘Or maybe the collar’s effect is more localised than I predicted? Perhaps more serum is required...’ He turned back to her with a smile.

‘Well bitch, it looks like more training will be required after all. In fact as my bitch, I order you to pant for me,’ he commanded her. She was stunned by his outrageousness. There’s absolutely no way I’m going to… but as the thought finished in her mind, she suddenly felt awfully strange. Her tongue felt heavy in her mouth, and she had the overpowering urge to act like a dog. Resisting it felt bad, like she was being told off in school, only the roles of the teacher and the student had been reversed. I’m not a dog… I’m… I’m...

Her mouth opened, and she began to pant humiliatingly. She glared, wanting to yell at him, but unable to articulate any words. Oh my god. What on earth is happening to me? she lamented to herself.

‘Heh, looks like you really are a bitch,’ he grinned evilly, patting her on the head like a dog. As he did so, a rush of satisfaction went through her. No... Why does it feel so good to be pet?

‘Hmph, as I suspected it seems you’re more susceptible to commands concerning parts of your body close to the collar. Like your mouth for instance. Consider it a peculiar drawback to the control serum I used.’ Shannon tried to yell at him, but it came out as a growl, which probably had the opposite effect.

‘We’re going to have more fun, you and I, but it will have to be some other time. In fact, listen here, my pet. The next time my mother asks you to babysit, you will say yes to her. And for insurance, if you choose not to come, why you’ll have to pant like a dog ‘til you’re told to stop.’ He said this last part in a commanding voice, and Shannon paled as the words slid into her mind. She was still helplessly panting after all. Just as he said, there was no way she could deny direct commands regarding her mouth. Drawing closer, he once again took her by the chin and whispered.

‘Don’t forget, you’re not to tell anyone about your collar, or how you got it. If anyone asks about it, you just say you felt like wearing it. Don’t try to find a way to remove it either. Now... let me taste your tongue again.’ Then once more, with her mouth wide open and full of saliva, he went in for a deep kiss, devouring her tongue. It was a messy kiss, one that left her feeling all the more degraded for being used like a plaything.

Their tongues met passionately until Kate’s car was heard pulling into the driveway. She had been told to stop panting, for now, but she still felt awkward and embarrassed meeting her friend at the doorway. Acutely feeling the collar at her neck, she left the house and began the long drive home.

Over the next few days, things continued as usual. Well, almost usual. The collar had been a constant reminder of the nightmare she had been thrown into, but fortunately she was able to ignore it most of the time. There had been one or two comments about it, even from her husband, but with Thomas’ order still in effect, she was forced to pass it off as a tasteless fashion accessory.

Periodically, she felt a small prick in her neck. It seemed that it remained active at all times, to prevent her from having any ideas of disobeying him. In her everyday life, it didn’t seem to do much harm, though she did feel much more susceptible to doing anything that was asked of her. A casual request from her husband to clean his office one morning and she found herself immediately putting on an apron and cleaning it from top to bottom. It’s just as well he didn’t ask me to wear a French maid outfit, or I probably would have too she thought wryly.

To her distress, she was also feeling much more submissive lately, and in situations where she normally would have been her usual confident self, she found herself meekly giving way. The idea of a big strong man ordering her about never appealed to her before, but now just the thought of it made her... wet.

It was a Friday afternoon when the dreaded call came. She thought she might be able to resist the order, that it had been long enough the effect would have worn off, but she was wrong. No sooner had Kate brought up the subject of another sitting, that she found herself automatically agreeing to it. On the inside though, she was screaming.

After the phone was put down, she earnestly considered not going. But even as the decision started to formulate in her mind, the image of a collared doggy crept into her brain, and her tongue began to feel heavier. You’ve got to be kidding me… am I really a slave to this damn collar?

Glancing over to her car in the driveway, she sighed as she steeled herself. All I have to do, is go along for a couple of hours, humour this kid, and it will all be over, right? she reassured herself nervously. With this resolution in mind, she went for the door.

I can’t believe I forgot my bra again... Shannon mourned, as she stepped out of her car, painfully aware of how her nipples poked through her top. Well… let’s just go get this over with.

The moment she opened the door and greeted Kate at the entrance, she spotted Thomas out of the corner of her eye, looking her over smugly. She grimaced, acutely aware of the feel of the collar round her neck.

The two of them chatted for a little bit, but it was impossible to delay forever, and soon Kate left, leaving her alone to her fate. Thomas spared no time in coming over, giving her body a long exaggerated stare as she glared back at him, trying to look stern and disapproving.

‘Kiss me slave,’ he commanded. She blushed, feeling the same irresistible urge to comply she had felt previously. She was helpless to stop her body bending down, and meeting his hungry tongue with hers. Obeying the order sent a rush of adrenaline through her body. They passionately French kissed for a minute, her mind going blank as she was used dispassionately. Finally she was released, and she looked away in shame.

‘I suppose you’ll need to put my whiny little brother to sleep first. When you’re done, come down to the lounge. I’ll be waiting for you,’ he said. Embarrassed and fearful, she did as she was asked, and went to go tuck Bertie in. Of course, I would have done that anyway she reassured herself. Soon enough though, the deed was done, and she found herself standing before him.

‘I think it’s time to take this to the next level, don’t you think?’ and he grinned, reaching towards his trousers. Her heart sunk as he unzipped them and brought out his cock. ‘You know how this goes. How about you come over here and put that cute mouth to good use?’

Her first reaction was that of indignation and disgust, but with alarm she once again felt the now familiar feel of the order taking hold in her mind and overwriting her free will. Her lips tingled; she simply couldn’t resist a direct order relating to her mouth. You must be joking me, she thought in despair.

She slowly drew towards his cock, the loathing she had towards sucking on the smelly thing overpowered by the desire to comply with her orders like a good girl. It wasn’t that big; he was still a teenager after all, but this only served to remind her that she was under the complete thrall of a kid.

With trepidation, she brought her lips around the tip, tasting it tentatively. Immediately the smell and the saltiness of his dick overrode her other senses, and she found herself enveloping it in earnest. Slowly at first, her head bobbed up and down, the taste of it spreading through her mouth. Once she got into a rhythm though, her speed increased slightly, her experience as a mature woman clearly at work. As the pleasure she felt in following orders started to take over, she started enjoying herself despite her best intentions. She dutifully licked and sucked it all over, each action giving her satisfaction. Each movement she made to please him sent a rush of pleasure to her pussy. Soon, he had grabbed her by the ponytail and started pushing his dick deeper into her throat. Oh god. I feel like such a slut she moaned. Collar of my neck and sucking on a sixteen-year-old’s cock. Though the idea was only making her more aroused.

Her mind wholly concentrated in sucking his cock, she was too distracted to notice the movement out of the corner of her eye.

Her eyes went wide as she suddenly felt a prick on the top of her cleavage. With a stifled cry, she tried to push him away, but she was unable to with her lips still greedily locked round his cock, the order for her to suck him off still firmly in place. She screamed internally, as she felt the fluid of the needle being injected into her bosom. At the same time, she felt him begin to cum inside her mouth, filling it similarly with viscous liquid. ‘Make sure to swallow it all,’ he commanded, and she moaned as she was forced to comply, drinking every bit of his salty discharge.

She gasped as she was released, still feeling the sting of where she was pierced with the needle.

‘Wha- what did you just prick me with Thomas?’ she stammered in panic.

‘The same thing that’s in the collar, bitch. Now just like unlocking a new area in a video game, those magnificent MILF breasts are mine to control,’ he smirked. She could only cringe at his childishness.

‘Now, finally… remove that top of yours.’

‘No way. There is absolutely no way that’s gonna happen...’ she began, but a familiar feeling of shame and eagerness to comply began to overwhelm her. She resisted the order vehemently, but every second she did so, the desire to obey rose, until it reached an unbearable peak. ‘It’s… It can’t be,’ she muttered as her arms shakingly went to her blouse, and began to shamelessly lift it up over her head. With a majestic motion, her boobs bounced free as they escaped the confines of her shirt. Ugh, they are pretty large aren’t they... she frowned inwardly, hating herself for being so weak-willed, even though she felt so good. She covered her breasts with her arms nervously, her thick black slave collar the only thing adorning her upper body.

‘Shannon, let’s not do this. Put your hands behind your head please.’ She moaned, powerless to resist, as all the strength went from her arms and she exposed herself to him like some kind of bimbo. She gritted her teeth and looked to the side, her womanly pride diminished as he drew towards her and cupped her melons. He kissed them as he fondled them, treating her as some kind of plaything as he squeezed them and pushed the nipples around. They had become erect after all the stimulation, and she gasped slightly as they were pushed and prodded.

‘A-are you happy now Thomas?’ she muttered in shame. ‘You’ve got to play with my breasts, isn’t that enough?’

‘Oh I am happy,’ he grinned in satisfaction, looking over her, ‘but the way things are now, the serum will wear off soon, and we’ll be back to square one.’ She looked on nervously, as he began to search around in his pockets for something. ‘I think we need to look towards a more... permanent solution.’ With that, he brought out a small pair of black objects.

She initially looked at them in confusion, but with a gasp she suddenly realised what they were. Oh no. Those can’t be... She started to squirm around in panic, her hands still attached behind her head. ‘Please Thomas, you can’t do this to me!’

‘I think you’ll find I can do whatever I want to you,’ he said coolly. He held in his hand a pair of nipple piercings; small black bars with metal spheres on either end. ‘These babies contain the same serum I put in that collar. I think they will help you realise who these breasts belong to, for good.’

As she yelped and writhed, he started to prepare her. He got out a small nipple clamp and a needle, and with quick precision he got to work. Even though she could kick her legs about, her arms and chest had been commanded to be stationary, and to avoid damaging her breasts she eventually had no choice but to sit still. As the needle went through each nipple, she cried out, the pain almost unbearable. After that was done, she gasped as the relatively thick bars were put into place. Soon enough though, he was finished.

Allowed to look in the mirror, she glanced shamefully at her reflection. Her large breasts were each now adorned with these distinctive black ornaments, making her look more like a punk teenager than a married woman. She felt filthy and violated, more so when Thomas grabbed her breasts from behind and gave them a squeeze. She growled. They hurt of course, but she was helpless to do anything but grit her teeth and bear it.

‘How does it feel to be marked so permanently as a slave?’ he cooed in her ear. She shivered in disgust. What will my husband think when he sees these? She just hoped to God they wouldn’t be visible through her clothes.

‘Now that that’s done with, let’s have some fun shall we? Training is an important part of a master-servant relationship after all. I think it’s time to give you a few more commands to mull over.’ With that he began whispering things in her ear. She bit her lip, feeling each order slip into her mind, irrevocably changing the way she was to live her life. Training her. This can’t be happening. He really is making me into his slave...

Hours later, Kate’s car pulled into the driveway to save her a second time. Shannon was busy on her knees, tits wrapped around his cock and dutifully rubbing them up and down. She looked up doe-eyed, waiting for her master to tell her to stop.

‘That will be all for now, bitch,’ he said callously.

‘Yes… Master,’ she muttered timidly, the newly instated way of addressing him in full effect. In a hurry, she went to go put her top on, and meet Kate by the doorway.

On the way home, the orders he had given her burned in her mind. Much to her discontent, a part of her felt eager to carry them out as soon as possible, excited even. They were of course ridiculous and unreasonable, but nonetheless crafted in such a way it was unlikely anyone would find out about them. Fortunately there was still a degree of limitation over what he could order her to do; it seemed like anything below the waist was still out of bounds. But that still gave enough room for a young boy’s perverted mind to get to work.

First of all, she wasn’t to wear a bra any more. Ever. She had contested this point strongly, but apparently there was to be no discussion there.

The second was to take medication… for her breasts. She didn’t think such a thing existed, but Thomas assured her that they would work. She was told they did two things: increase the size, and induce lactation. The thought of making her breasts even bigger scared her, to say nothing of turning her into a milk machine. But once again, she was given no choice.

When she got home, the third command came into effect. Rushing to the bathroom cabinet, she found the reddest, sluttiest looking lipstick she could find, and applied it liberally to her lips. Up until now, she had always been fond of the subtler shades of lipstick, not wanting her make-up to be too overbearing. Now though, the only thing that would give her relief was to have her lips looking as luscious and red as possible; ready to suck cock.

Of course it wasn’t enough to look like that. Next, she ran over to the fridge, her new piercings rubbing awkwardly against her shirt as her chest bounced from side to side. She felt unimaginably stupid doing this, but she grabbed the biggest, longest cucumber she could find, and brought it to her red lips.

A burst of pleasure filled through her as her mouth enveloped the shaft, sucking it in and out and cradling it like it was a real penis. This too of course, was an order. She was to practice sucking cocks whenever she got the opportunity, to have her constantly thinking about sex, and trained properly as a slut. Of course, the cucumber was just a substitute until she had the chance to get a real dildo; that would have to wait until tomorrow.

Her other hand moved up her shirt, and began playing with her tits as she rammed the cucumber into her throat again and again. Her nipples were still sore, but the gratification of following her orders turned that pain into pleasure. Her actions got more and more frenzied as her sense of pleasure heightened. She wasn’t sure if it was all of the extra serum flowing from both her collar and piercings, or if it was the thrill of following multiple orders at once, but despite her wishes, she was starting to enjoy this.

Maybe she really was becoming a slut.

Suddenly reaching her climax, she began helplessly cumming. Cucumber deep in her throat, and hands clutching her breasts, she lay on the kitchen floor convulsing and feeling hornier than she ever had before.

Oh god… what’s wrong with me?

The following week had been trying, to say the least. It had been difficult explaining her new frontal decorations to her husband, to say less of her new-found desire to give him head whenever possible. Well… he didn’t complain much about the second point.

Being in public on the other hand, was much more troublesome. Her nipple piercings were fairly conspicuous without a bra, even wearing the darkest shades of tops possible to try hide them. That was to say nothing of her tits’ desire to bounce around with even the slightest bit of movement. Shannon felt like she was on display constantly.

The other problem was being perpetually turned on. The desire to play with herself in public, to slide things erotically into her mouth, was always there. At times, she found herself unconsciously looking at her reflection, and licking her ruby red lips. It was all she could do to wait until she was safe at home, so she could eagerly slide her new dildo into her waiting mouth, like a dog chewing on its new bone.

Her technique had certainly gotten better. Or at the very least more involved. The way she pumped it in and out her mouth, and down her collared throat, made her look like she was starving for cock. In a way she was.

As the days went by, the medicine began to take effect and she noticed the changes to her breasts remarkably quickly. They felt so plump. So achingly full. As she put on her blouse in the morning, she couldn’t help but notice how tightly they strained against the fabric. It was somewhat embarrassing, but strangely it turned her on.

The lactating, she noticed whilst giving them a squeeze one day, during her morning masturbation. It started as just a trickle, but as the days went on, the amount she produced started to increase dramatically. Also she wasn’t sure if it was just her imagination, but she started noticing a need to have them milked. After a long day of doing chores in town, she was aching to take her top off as soon as she got home, and squeeze her tits dry. Producing so much each day, she had to resort to putting her produce in bottles in the fridge. She only hoped her husband hadn’t noticed the difference in taste in his morning coffee.

Eventually, the call to come babysit Kate’s sons came once again. Knowing it was futile, she barely hesitated in deciding to come over.

Having spent so much time practising blowjobs over the past few weeks, Shannon had become accustomed to thinking about sex non-stop. Within minutes of walking in the door, she had her top off and was readily massaging her master’s dick with her breasts.

They had become rather large at this point and as she hadn’t squeezed them recently, milk had swelled inside them until they became almost painful. She moaned slightly as she rubbed his dick up and down, the pressure put on them causing small spurts of milk to burst forth, covering her tits with white liquid.

Soon enough, without any urging required, she had the tip cradled in her mouth, and had started to move her head up and down the shaft. The sensation and smell of a real cock had become so much better than any toy for her. Within minutes, she expertly brought him to the climax. As per her orders, she made sure to swallow every drop of semen, even though she hated the taste.

‘W-will that be all, master?’ she asked nervously. In the back of her mind, she still loathed what she was being made to do. What she had become. But the urge to please was coursing through her system, transmitted from the collar and nipple piercings that enslaved her.

‘Incredible, Shannon. How far you’ve come in such a short period of time,’ he said with a teasing tone. He moved towards her and cradled her tits in his hands, admiring their size and firmness. ‘But we still have one more step to overcome don’t we?’ As he said this, he leered downwards, towards her tight jeans and firm ass. She blushed furiously.

‘No… we can’t do that master… I mean Thomas. I’m... married.’ she stuttered timidly. He looked at her slyly.

‘Hmm… well then, how about this? I’ll give you a test. If you can resist, then I’ll remove everything. The collar and the piercings. You’ll be free to go.’ Shannon’s ears pricked up, the prospect of being free from being his sex doll was tantalising indeed. ‘On the other hand, if you fail… well I think you know what will happen.’

Shannon bit her lip. She was sure the boy had something devious in mind, that this test wasn’t going to be easy to resist. But what choice did she have? She couldn’t keep living as this boy’s slave, doing everything he wanted.

‘W-what did you have in mind, master?’

‘Oh it’s pretty simple really. No piercings or anything. In fact, all you have to do is put on a pair of underwear. Simple right? Do that for ten minutes and you’ll be free to go.’

She frowned. It sounded almost too good to be true. There would surely be something strange or perverted about them... but if it was just for ten minutes, she could handle that, right?

‘Well... Let me just see them first okay?’

In a word, the underwear he brought to her was… striking. It was lacy and extravagant, made of black material that formed a V-shape. Most noticeably however, there was a conspicuous lack of material covering the crotch and ass. It would leave her completely exposed. Shannon brought it up to to her face, her brows knitted and disapproving.

‘You really expect me to wear this… master?’ she said in disbelief.

‘That was the deal. Of course if you want to continue being my blowjob slave, that’s fine by me.’ Her scowl deepened. As she expected, the underwear looked pretty perverted, however there didn’t seem to be anything inherently wrong with it. At least, there weren’t any tiny needles or anything embedded in the fabric.

Eventually, she decided to give it a try. She ran off to the bathroom to put it on, not wanting him to try anything fishy while she got changed. She slipped out of her jeans and ordinary white cotton underwear, and slipped on the depraved black pair. To her surprise, they fit on remarkably comfortably, and despite the fact it left her vagina completely visible, they actually looked and felt quite nice. She gave her hips a little shake, relishing how free and sexy she felt.

Returning to Thomas, she stood before him, now practically naked. The only things adorning her body, was a slave collar, two nipple piercings, and a crotchless pair of lacy black underwear. Her pussy peeked out from between her legs, a small mound of pubic hair decorating it.

‘Well m-master?’ she muttered nervously. ‘Is that good enough?’

‘Marvellous. In fact, I want to get a closer look. Why don’t you come over here and bend down in front of me?’

‘Master? This isn’t what we agree- ahh… oh? Mmm.’ All of a sudden, a switch went off in her brain and a rush of pleasure swept through her. She cut herself off, walking over and obediently turning around and raising her ass in front of him. She yelped in surprise as he suddenly started fingering her, though she found she had no will to resist.

‘I- I don’t understand. Why is this happeni- oooh.’ she cooed as he suddenly plunged his fingers deep into her.

‘Well you see, the thing is I now have complete control of your body. Think of those panties as something like a radio tower for all the drugs running through your tits and collar. But... you don’t need to worry about that my slave. In fact, you don’t need to worry about anything any more.’ he chatted casually, while bringing her closer and closer to a climax.‘You know, now that it’s come to this, I think it wouldn’t hurt to subtract 50 IQ or so from your brain.’

‘Wha—? Nggh,’ she mumbled, as her panties grew hot. All of a sudden, she found it hard remembering what she was thinking five seconds ago. Within moments, all the intelligent thoughts began to drain from her mind. ‘Ughh. Ohh. M-master, why does head hurt?’ she moaned. ‘Why does pussy feel so good?’

‘Because you’re my slave, bitch. That’s why. I’d try to explain the mechanics behind how those panties work, but I think the effort would be rather wasted now.’ Whilst he talked, she trembled all over as he thrust his fingers inside of her. Because of the panties, her pussy now felt five times more sensitive then it ever had before. With the addition of being unable to form coherent thoughts, she was left to focus entirely on the sensation of being played with.

‘Uuuu- cumming!’ she yelped, spraying juices all over his hand. Thomas smiled as she helplessly writhed on top of his fingertips, then drew them back. Stripping off his trousers, he sat on the couch, his cock firmly erect, and motioned towards her.

‘I’ll say this in words you should easily understand. Come bitch, and ride on my dick.’ Shannon gulped as she laid her eyes on his meaty rod. Once the idea had entered her mind, it couldn’t be removed. Her mind revolved around the idea. She had to ride his dick. It was her purpose.

‘Yes, my master,’ she said in a timid voice as she straddled his cock. Her body might still have been that of a mature women, but her mind had been reverted to that of a teenage girl now. She gasped as she lowered her hips, and his dick was gradually pushed deep inside of her.

‘Ohh... Shannon feels so good!’ she cried as her repurposed body was put to use for the first time. The sensation of her lips being parted by his cock was amplified many times over by the slutty black panties. She moaned and sped up, her pierced melons bounced up and down in tandem with her hip thrusts, jumping around in a ridiculous way that lacked all dignity. But she could no longer pay attention to this, her entire being fixated on thrusting the cock inside of her. Reduced to a bimbo state by her panties, she could no longer control her voice at all, and she was reduced to a state of moaning and mewling incessantly.

‘Ooooohh?’ she cried as Thomas placed his hands on her hips and brought them down hard, making a slap when they hit. The sensation of his dick penetrating so far inside of her felt overwhelmingly good, and she began to repeat the motion again and again. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. She giggled in ecstasy. It became a game for her childish mind to see how many times she could repeat the sound. With each slap she grunted, losing a little bit of her mind to the pleasure.

Little did she realise, forcing the dick into her pussy again and again was like ramming a dick into her brain. Each thrust was pushing out the old brain cells, and leaving it empty to be filled with nothing but sex. Her body was changing as well. Her cunt was slowly being moulded into that of a slave’s. She was becoming her master’s own personal dick sheathe. In the back of her mind she knew her pussy would never be satisfied by another man’s penis again.

She was close to orgasming now. Pressing her huge breasts against his chest, she pushed her lips against his, kissing him deeply. Entwined completely with her master, she let out a rapturous cry as she began helplessly cumming and squirting juice everywhere. Finished, her legs turned to jelly and she collapsed on his dick, her mind ground completely to a halt.

‘I’m not done yet, bitch. Keep going,’ he commanded. With a click in her brain, she automatically raised her ass again and started going back to work. ‘Yess, master,’ she slurred, her body still white-hot from the previous orgasm, but unable to disobey his order. Her desire had reached an unbearable point, and each thrust was pushing her over the edge again and again. She yelped with each parting of her pussy lips, her whole body under complete thrall of her sex organ. Her mind had been completely overridden by pleasure. She moaned and squealed incoherently, bouncing up and down on his dick like it was her favourite toy.

Eventually though, her master reached his limit. Without warning, Thomas began cumming deep inside of her. She gasped at the sensation, confused about what was happening, having forgotten what it means to become pregnant. Nonetheless her body responded readily, and her womb eagerly accepted his seed. Exhausted, she collapsed on him once more and accepted the warm sticky liquid filling her insides, reflexively going in to kiss him. He let their lips meet for a second, then pushed her off.

‘Get on the floor bitch. I’m going to fuck your ass now.’

Shannon jolted as she suddenly felt a rush of serum injected from her collar and nipples. She moaned in compliance as she dropped to the floor and raised her ass firmly in the air.

‘Mmm, please master. Fuck my ass now.’ Thomas didn’t hesitate, and without any ceremony, the tip of his penis was placed against her anus, and pushed roughly in.

‘Ohhh yeahhh...’ she cried in ecstasy. She had never had anal sex before, and her tiny opening strained greatly to let his cock in, but the opportunity to be ravaged by her master in a different hole was too much to pass up. She began to rock her hips against him, her large tits undulating as she accepted his dick deeper into her ass. The new sensation was difficult for Shannon’s brain to comprehend. She felt pain, but the main overriding feeling was that of pleasure.

‘Ahhhh. Yes master! Keep fucking Shannon!’ she cried. The woman who had been sent to babysit Thomas was gone. All that was left was a slave who only responded to her master’s dick. Thomas bent over her as he pumped into her, massaging her voluptuous tits from behind. She grunted as she was played with, her breasts were full of milk and teasing them was agonising. The double awareness of her tight asshole being pounded and her swollen tits being fondled was almost too much to bear.

Suddenly he squeezed her nipples, and she cooed loudly as the milk came rushing out, squirting all over the place. Her body was completely at his mercy as he alternated between ravaging her ass and milking her large bosoms. In a squirming mess, she was brought to orgasm over and over she mewled with pleasure.

Thomas smirked as he continued ploughing her with his cock. Bending over and whispering in her ear, he began the final stage of her reprogramming. Shannon was in a daze and could only half-concentrate, her mind focused entirely on the ravaging of her asshole, but nevertheless the commands entered her mind all the same.

‘Nggh. Shannon must wear underwear all the time? Shannon take medicine to make butt bigger?’ she gasped in between thrusts.

‘That’s right my dear. You’re going to be coming over a lot more often now. It looks like your babysitting job is going to become a full-time thing.’

‘Ahhhnng. Shannon is so happy. Shannon will get to serve master all the time.’ She grunted as he began to cum inside her once again, brought to a climax at the thought of being his slave permanently.

‘Heheh, excellent. We’re going to have so much fun together my slave.’