The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No More Limits

by Pan

Chapter 8:

Session B48:

“What do you think about when you masturbate?”

“You.”

“What else?”

“…Lucy.”

“What specifically?”

“Fucking you…fucking you while Lucy licks me out. Going down on Lucy while you fuck me.”

“Do you want to fuck me and my sister at the same time?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

“A lot.”

“What do you want to do the most?”

“I…”

Marcie groaned and shuddered, and I could feel her cumming around my cock.

“I want to feel you in my ass while Lucy licks my pussy.”

It had taken a while to get there, but I’d done it.

Session B39:

If you can slowly wake someone up during a hypothetical, they’ll think that whatever hypothetical you were just discussing is real.

There’s two parts to it: first of all, they have to believe the hypothetical you’re giving them. If they haven’t got any political aspirations, you can’t claim that they’ve been voted the president of the world and expect them to believe it. If they have low self-esteem, they’re not going to buy a scenario in which they’re an internationally famous lingerie model.

But I’d managed to get Marcie into bed (and Mom walking around the house mostly-naked) by going back years, and slowly tweaking their memories over time.

The second part requires a question that they don’t know the answer to. And I don’t mean something like “What’s the capital of Bolivia”—I mean a moral question, a true dilemma. If your best friend’s only chance of having children was to sleep with your wife, would you let them? Maybe that’s an easy one for you, but you get the idea.

And so the plan was simple; I wanted Marcie to want to sleep with me and Lucy at the same time. The best way to do that?

Make it so that she’d always wanted to.

Session B49:

“When we’re having sex, what do you think about?”

“How much better it would be if Lucy was involved as well.”

“When you’re hanging out with Lucy, what do you think about?”

Marcie’s eyes rolled back in her head for a second—I had inadvertently overwhelmed her. A few twitches later, she resumed her glassy stare, her monotone thick with lust.

“How much I want to touch her…taste her. How much I want to fuck her while you fuck me. How much I want her. How much I want you. How much I want both of you…at the same time.”

I smiled. It had only taken a week: she was ready.

It was time.

Session B40:

“What did you think of me and Lucy when we first met?”

“I thought you were cute, and that Lucy was cool.”

“Did you find Lucy attractive?”

“Yes.”

“Did you think she was sexy?”

“No.”

“Okay, hypothetical: when you met me and Lucy for the first time, Lucy was in a bikini”

Nod.

“You think she’s sexy.”

Nod.

“You think we’re both sexy.”

Nod.

“You’re particularly turned on that day…”

Nod.

“…and when you first meet us, you can’t stop thinking about what an attractive pair we are.”

Nod.

Session B41:

“You love that we’re a sexy brother and sister pair.”

Nod.

Session B42:

“You sometimes fantasize about fucking both of us at once.”

Nod.

Session B43:

“What do you think she tastes like?”

“Sweet. Sweet, and a little bit tangy.”

Session B44:

“Sleeping with a brother and sister has been a recurring dream since you’ve been a kid.”

Nod.

“When you met me and Lucy, you realized that you’d finally met a pair of siblings you could live out your fantasy with.”

Nod.

Session B45:

“It’s become an obsession, hasn’t it?”

“Yessss…”

I moved my finger from her pussy to my mouth, and tasted her juices with a grin.

“Hypothetical: you ask me if it’s something I’ve ever thought about.”

Marcie, in an unusual act of rebellion, closed her eyes. I moved my hand back between her legs—I discovered a few sessions back that bringing her to the brink of orgasm can be great for shifting those tricky limits. When she’s right on the edge, her logical brain seems to shut down a bit, and she follows…well, she follows her pussy.

Session B46:

“What kind of porn do you watch?”

“Videos of threesomes.”

“What kind of threesomes?”

“Two girls and one guy.”

“Be more specific. What kind of threesome videos?”

“Videos where one girl looks like—uh! Looks like me. And the other two…”

She shuddered in orgasm. Whoops. I’d have to get her worked up again.

Fortunately, with Marcie that wasn’t hard.

Despite being interrupted by a climax, she surprised me by finishing her thought.

“…and the other two look like siblings.”

Session B47:

“What’s your favourite comic book movie?”

“The Fantastic 4.”

“Why?”

“I like to imagine Sue and Johnny using their powers to seduce a cheerleader.”

Believe it or not, that’s not one I implanted. I just gave her the fetish—Marcie’s imagination did the rest.

“What’s your favourite book?”

“A Game of Thrones.”

“Why?”

“I like to imagine Cersei and Jaime hiring a prostitute to join them.”

“What’s your favourite film?”

“High Fidelity.”

“Why?”

“I like to imagine Rob and Laura invite Liz to a threesome.”

I don’t think Joan actually plays John Cusack’s sister in that film, but I let it slide.

Session B49:

“Okay…”

I took a deep breath. This was it: the moment of truth.

“Hypothetical: we live in a world where it isn’t weird to sleep with a brother and sister at the same time.”

Nod.

I pumped my fist in celebration. I’d done it!

What now?

I could just wake her up—over the last ten or so sessions, I’d gotten really good at waking her up mid-hypothetical. But should I fill out this one, or leave it vague?

This was, after all, the big test. If this worked on Marcie, it’d work on Lucy…and if it worked on Lucy, then I could give her a hypothetical where brothers and sisters can do it, and before nightfall I’d be balls-deep in my sister.

At last.

No, better to fill it out a bit.

“Okay,” I repeated, and thought for a moment. “Hypothetical: we live in a world where it isn’t weird to sleep with a brother and sister at the same time.”

Nod.

“You want to sleep with me and Lucy.”

Nod.

“At the same time.”

Nod.

“But you don’t want to be too forward.”

Nod.

I hadn’t yet got my sister on-board with this. I mean, if this worked…if this worked, I’d be fucking my sister in no time. But if Marcie went straight into her room and asked if the three of us could do the no-pants dance, she was…yeah, she was likely to be a tiny bit suspicious.

“You really, really want to have sex with both of us at once…”

Nod. A fervent nod, at that.

“…but you know that it’d be best if I made the first move.”

Nod. Unconditional servitude was something I’d programmed into Marcie a while back, and I was glad that this new reality wasn’t overriding it.

“So even though it’s normal to sleep with a brother and sister at the same time, you’ll wait until I suggest it.”

Nod.

“Any, uh…any questions?”

Shake. I’d never asked any of my subjects that before; I’m not really sure what I would have done if she’d had one.

“Okay,” I said with a smile. “What would you do if I told you to sleep with your father?”

“I’d say yes.”

Session B47:

“What would you do if I told you to sleep with your father?”

“I’d…”

There was a long pause.

“I’d…”

Suddenly, the vacant look disappeared from Marcie’s eyes. She blinked twice, and focused on my face.

“Hey, lover,” she said, slightly disoriented. “Did you just ask me something?”

Session B46:

“I’d…oh, hey sexy. What were we just talking about?”

Session B45:

“I’d…I’d…whew! Not sure what just happened there. I think I spaced out for a moment.”

“No worries, sexy.”

Marcie’s look of confusion faded, and she shot me a grin.

“Sexy? Keep talking like that, I might have to thank you properly…”

Session B44:

“I’d…I’d…oh! Sorry. I was somewhere else.”

“That’s okay. How are you feeling?”

“Great!”

“That’s great. Hey, I was thinking—would you mind if I hypnotized you?”

“Not at all.”

Session B43:

“I’d…”

I waited patiently, and sure enough, soon she was blinking at me like a newborn fawn.

“I am so sorry. Where were we?”

“I was about to take you,” I growled, and her eyes lit up with arousal. “Get naked. Now.”

Session B42:

“Oh wow, I was in another world.”

Session B41:

“I totally lost track of time.”

Session B40:

“I totally zoned out.”

Session B39:

“Sorry love, I’m really spacy today.”

What a strange time to use the L-word for the first time.

“Not a problem. Hey, maybe it’d help if I hypnotized you.”

“Oh, sure! We haven’t done that for a few days now. It’s always so relaxing…”

Session B49:

“Um, what?”

No response. I silently counted to ten and asked again.

“What would you do if I told you to fuck your father?”

“I’d say yes.”

That wasn’t really what I was expecting.

“Do you want to fuck your father?”

“Not particularly.”

“So why would you?”

“Because if I said no, you might not let me have sex with you and Lucy.”

Well, crap. I’d somehow managed to gain too much power over Marcie.

This was solvable. This was totally solvable.

“What would you do if I told you to fuck your father, and love every second of it?”

“I’d say yes.”

“What if I told you to let your father take your ass?”

“I’d do it.”

“What if…”

I wracked my brain. I hadn’t foreseen this in the slightest.

Session B1:

Marcie’s eyes glazed over, and I breathed a sigh of relief. There was no reason it wouldn’t work, of course—I used the exact same technique that I’d used on Lucy and my Mom, but still. A part of me had been worried that it would only work on direct family members, or women with certain genes, something random like that.

I just sat there for a few minutes, watching Marcie slowly breathe in and out, looking directly at me with her glassy stare. Marcie’s been one of my sister’s friends for a few years now—we’ve never really had much cause to interact, and until Lucy mentioned that she thought I was cute, I guess I’d never really thought about her?

It’s like…if you live with a master chef, you don’t waste your time checking out the burger place next door.

But Lucy, true to her word, had asked Marcie if she wanted to come around and teach me to kiss. We’d spent the last hour making out, and then we’d been chatting and giggling when I told her I was practicing hypnosis.

Marcie took the bait straight away, and now I had her.

Not that I particularly wanted her, if I’m being honest. Like, don’t get me wrong—there’s nothing wrong with her, but she was just a means to an end—a step on the path to taking Lucy and my mother, making them my own personal sex slaves.

Sure, I guess Marcie might also join the harem I was building in my mind, but that was just a bonus.

In the meantime, she was going to be super useful to practice on.

“Okay,” I said with a smile. “Marcie, can you hear me?”

“Mmm?”

“Take your top off.”

“You were totally right—that was fun. Of course, what we were doing earlier was pretty fun as well…”

As I grinned back at her and moved my mouth towards her, I made a note. Marcie was definitely a bit of a slut, but not as much as I’d guessed.

Session B49:

“Take your top off.”

Marcie obeyed without hesitation, of course. That wasn’t part of my plan—I just liked playing with her tits while I thought. That was the great thing about working with Marcie—even if she woke up now, she wouldn’t question why her top was off.

It had been a while since Marcie had questioned anything. That was normally a blessing, but now it was a problem.

“What would you do if I told you to seduce your mother?”

“I’d say yes.”

Slightly more of a pause that time, but still not enough to be helpful.

“What would you do if…”

As my hands tugged and pulled at her nipples, my mind was racing. What on earth wouldn’t this slut do?

Session B2:

“What would you do if I told you to take your top off?”

“I’d refuse.”

“Okay,” I said, after a moment of thought. I could just run the Johnny Depp hypothetical—it’d worked on my sister, I had no doubt it’d work on Marcie too. But there was no point in just doing stuff with Marcie that I already knew worked: Marcie had exactly one use to me, and that was working out how to get the hang of this whole hypnosis thing.

Well, two uses. Experimentation and sex.

Session B3:

“Hypothetical: we’re in my bedroom, making out.”

Nod.

“We’ve been making out for a few months now.”

Nod. I’d spent the last session exploring a few variations of this. Turns out that Marcie isn’t really after anything serious; she’s focusing on her studies at the moment, and so she’s just after something casual…which was obviously fine by me.

The only girls I wanted something serious with were the two who shared my DNA.

“I ask you to take your top off. What do you say?”

“Jack!” she said, and I jumped at the flirty way she said my name. “You know I’m not that kind of girl.”

I sat in silence for a few seconds.

“Hypothetical: we’ve been making out for an hour.”

Nod.

“You’re super turned on.”

Nod. That was easy.

“…and I ask you take your top off. What do you say?”

“Jack,” she moaned, but this time I was expecting the change of tone. “I shouldn’t…”

“I tell you that it’d really turn me on. What do you do?”

“I take my top off.”

I grinned.

“Take your top off.”

As more of Marcie’s olive skin came into view, my cock began to rise. I was going to enjoy Marcie.

Session B4:

“What do you say?”

“Yes,” she whispered, her eyes fluttering as her hand slowly pumped my cock. “…oh fuck, yes.”

It was almost too easy.

“Suck my cock,” I said, and the words were barely out of my mouth before her mouth closed over my sensitive head.

Session B6:

“What would you say if I asked if I could fuck you?”

“Nope.”

Ah well, worth a try. Still, I’d settled for what I’d achieved so far. After all, Marcie was just a placeholder.

“While you suck my cock, I want you to play with yourself…but you’re not allowed to cum until I do, okay?”

“Gotcha,” she said in a monotone, pulling her panties down. As she slipped my cock in her mouth, I shut my eyes and thought of Lucy.

Session B49:

My head snapped up as I had a thought.

“Marcie,” I said, tweaking her hard nipples. “What would you say if I told you to get knocked up?”

“Okay,” she said without hesitation.

“What would you say if I told you to get knocked up by your father?”

She opened her mouth to respond, but it was like she glitched out—she sat there for almost a minute, twitching slightly, her mouth continuing to gape. Finally, she blinked twice, and looked at me, a puzzled look on her face.

“I’d…sorry, what?”

Her eyes flicked down to what my hands were doing to her chest, and she shot me a saucy grin.

“Oh!”

Within a few seconds, she’d undone my fly and my cock was halfway down her throat.

I’d done it! Now…to see if it had worked.