The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Need To Think

by Mr. Scade

“You really cannot remember doing it, Frenzy?”

Frenzy shook her head.

“But it is your uniform! You chose it yourself!”

“I don’t think I did, to be honest.” Frenzy’s brow was furrowed.

“Then, how come you are wearing it? Remember when you told me you would only wear your uniform when patrolling? Well, you are patrolling and you are in uniform.”

Frenzy looked down at her body, not that she could see much beyond her bosom. Had it always been this big? She wondered as she ran her hands over her chest. She shivered as she touched a nipple. Frenzy had vague memories of her breasts been of a different size, namely smaller, but she conflictive thoughts rattled in her head. Had her uniform always been a white one-piece swimsuit? It felt like it did. Tight, high-cut, and with an open back; it covered her neck, chest and bottom. It fit perfectly and showed off her ample, ample bosom. But... who used just a one-piece swimsuit for the kind of job she had?

“But a swimsuit, for fighting crime? That is just silly.”

“Well, you made it. You should complain to yourself, not me.”

“Are you sure I made it? And...” Frenzy looked at her teammate and realised she was wearing a replica of her uniform-swimsuit. “You are wearing a similar one.”

“Duh, silly!” Her teammate giggled. Her breasts jiggled vibrantly. “That it is why it is called a uniform!”

Frenzy frowned. “But, I designed it?”

Her teammate nodded. Her breasts were very big and they jiggled like pudding, as much as the suit would allow them.

“That doesn’t seem like a smart thing to design for a heroine.” Frenzy said, her eyes falling on her teammate’s breasts. They were beautiful.

“Oh, of course, silly! That is because you cannot think.”

Frenzy blinked and looked up. “What?” Frenzy eyed her suspiciously. “You are acting awfully weird, you know? And, now that I think about it your breasts look bigger.”

Frenzy let her eyes fall back on her teammate’s chest, and they stayed there. She looked at the perfect globes, wondering how they had gotten so big, or if they had ever been that big.

“Oh, don’t you remember?”

Frenzy shook her head.

“It is the same reason why you have big boobs.”

Frenzy blinked and looked down at her own chest. “Wait... these weren’t like this before, were they?”

“Of course they were! You have big boobs! Just like you always wanted.” Her teammate’s breasts jiggled hypnotically.

She managed to pry her eyes away from her teammate’s breasts and look at her own chest. They were big, yes, but not as big as her teammate’s.

“So? That doesn’t explain anything!”

“So... you know. You have big boobs.”

“Yeah, I have big boobs. But what has that to do with anything?”

“There is no need to think when you have big boobs.”

Frenzy blinked and felt her boobs jiggle pleasantly.

“No need to think, when you have big boobs.” Her teammate smiled and walked closer. Those boobs jiggled, and she felt her thoughts fall upon them.

“What... uh?” Frenzy said.

“No need to think, when you have big boobs.” Her teammate intoned, holding her boobs with her hands, massaging them.

“But that... isn’t... boobs?”

“No need to think when you have big boobs.”

“No need to think...” Frenzy began, her eyes now on the two perfect globes an inch away from her face.

“...when you have big boobs.” Her teammate finished.

“I have big boobs.” Frenzy intoned.

“And there is no need to think,” Her teammate repeated, giggling a bit, and pressed her ample, ample boobs over Frenzy’s. “when you have big boobs.”

Frenzy found herself rubbing her big boobs over her teammate’s, and that she could not stop herself. Even more so, she felt her cheeks turn red, her mouth dry, and that she could not stop repeating that phrase. That delicious phrase that made her feel so good.

“No need to think when you have big boobs.” She said, looking into her teammate’s eyes. They were so pretty, and so blank. Hypnotic even, and if there was one social class who knew what hypnotic was, they were the superheroines. “No need to think when you have big boobs.”

“No need to think when you have big boobs.” Her teammate said, rubbing her breasts and hands over Frenzy’s breasts. “No need to think when you have big boobs.” She repeated and Frenzy felt something tug over her chest.

Frenzy moaned and didn’t have to look away from her teammate’s beautiful eyes to know that her boobs were getting bigger. Her uniform was getting tighter, and her mind was emptying. No need to think, when you have big boobs; the words echoed in her mind until they were as real as reality would allow. She didn’t think—only enjoyed.

“Oh, goody!” Giggled her teammate. “Now you are just about ready. There is no need to think when you have big boobs.”

“And all girls should have big boobs.” Frenzy giggled, her blank face suddenly smiling.

“Oh, that is so true!”

* * *

“She is late.” Captain Kingston said with arms crossed.

“She is always late, Cap.” Miss Magpie hovered next to the Captain, her robes floating under her like mist. “Which is a wonder, since she can fly.”

Captain Kingston sighed and straightened his golden body, making that sound of well-oiled metal beams rubbing against each other. He wasn’t one for sneaking.

“Does she take anything serious? We were supposed to meet the others an hour ago. Do you have any idea what the Face will do to us if we do not show up as a group?”

Miss Magpie nodded, calmly. “I believe they will ignore that for the obvious fact of being late. Now, the Face will do something worse to us for that.”

Captain Kingston facepalmed, making a metallic clink. “I will go on ahead, then, and see if I can get us out of trouble before we even get into it.” He turned to look at calm Miss Magpie. “Can you teleport as soon as Frenzy shows up?” He walked over to the end of the room, were a row of tube-like chambers were lined against the wall. He stepped into one of these chambers and closed the door.

“Don’t worry, Captain.” Miss Magpie said without opening her eyes.

He pressed a button, and in the blink of an eye was gone.

Miss Magpie meditated and hovered for what could’ve been hours in her quarters, until she herself grew tired. Sighing, she stretched her legs and slowly allowed her feet to touch the ground. Her boots made a sound against the metal, followed by her mist-like robe falling silently around her. She started walking towards the hallway that connected the teleporterting chamber to the rest of the base when the metallic door opened all of a sudden and what looked like Frenzy smiled apologetically.

“Sorry I am late. Puppetress needed my help.” Frenzy stepped into the room, her breasts jiggled in her tight, tight suit. Why had Miss Magpie looked at her chest?

“The Captain went off to cover for us. Hope you are happy, seeing how the Face will punish us now for being late, and for not showing up as a group..” Miss Magpie cocked her head to the side. “Say, is there something different about you?”

Frenzy giggled and looked at down herself. Big boobs, uniform, hotness. Everything is different and better. She thought and shook her head. “Not that I can tell.”

Miss Magpie looked at Frenzy through the dark of her hood. She knew something was off about her comrade, but couldn’t quite tell what. That was worrisome. “We better go.” She turned around and started towards the teleporting chambers.

Frenzy followed suit. “Say, Maggie,” She smiled, seeing Miss Magpie tense but say no word. “have you ever considered wearing a uniform like mine? I bet it would give you greater mobility.”

“I do not need mobility. My abilities give me a different type of advantage. You know that.”

“Oh, that isn’t true. It might not be imperative,” Frenzy said, one hand idly playing with her erect nipple. “but mobility is important. I think it would be good if you had a new uniform.”

“No.”

“Oh, why don’t you try it at least? I got a new uniform and it fits perfectly.”

Suddenly Miss Magpie turned her head around and saw what was off with Frenzy. “You changed your uniform.”

Frenzy giggled and nodded. “Do you like it?”

Miss Magpie made a face that said she didn’t like it at all. “It is a swimsuit.”

Frenzy nodded.

“You are wearing a swimsuit, to work as a superhero.”

“Superheroine.”

“Whatever. Point is: that is irrelevant. Did you make it, this... uniform?”

“Oh, sort-of.” Frenzy straightened, pushing her big boobs forward.

Miss Magpie stared at Frenzy’s breast, not meaning to. “Sort of? You design all your uniforms. Usually mission accurate.” Suddenly she realised what she was staring at and looked away. She kept walking. “Never mind. We are late.”

The room echoed with their footsteps as they reached the teleporting chambers.

“Oh, one last thing, Maggie.” Frenzy began, quickly stepping in front of her.

“What?” Miss Magpie said unemotionally, eyes shining inside her hood like stars in the night sky.

“Do you know of someone codenamed Lady Cantica?”

Miss Magpie stopped in her tracks and looked at Frenzy hard in the eye. “Where did you hear that name!?” Miss Magpie’s voice suddenly full of emotion.

Frenzy didn’t cower under the woman’s sudden outburst. Looking back into Miss Magpie’s eyes, Frenzy giggled. “Oh, I don’t know. It just came to mind. Who was she?”

“Supervillainess. Took over a whole city by controlling all the women. Killed Vigilante, the first heroine.” Miss Magpie straightened, but didn’t stop looking into Frenzy’s eyes. They were very pretty. “She was imprisoned some time later.”

“Oh. That explains a lot.”

“What does it explain?”

“Just how I got these.” Frenzy pointed towards her chest.

Miss Magpie looked down and saw Frenzy’s breasts, and how big they were. They had not been like that this morning. They had grown. She changed her uniform. She was acting off character. Miss Magpie tried to take a step back, but she didn’t want to move away from those pretty eyes.

“Those are bigger. How? Why? When?” Miss Magpie’s voice quickened and she tensed. Yet she couldn’t move an inch—those breasts looked so beautiful in that tight uniform. What is going on here?

“Oh, Puppetress gave them to me. It felt so good, you know? So good to stop thinking and let my mind melt into my boobs.”

“What!?” Miss Magpie looked up and fell into Frenzy’s eyes, empty and pretty as they were. She was about to say something, but she forgot what it was.

“You know, I really think you could do with a new uniform. And big boobs. Did you know all girls should have big boobs? I didn’t know that some time ago, but now I know it, and it makes so much sense!”

Miss Magpie’s head was shaking since she was trying to look away from those pretty eyes, but whatever magic shrouded Frenzy was much too strong for her. No, not again. Not Cantica!

“Oh, Maggie. I know you have always liked my boobs. They have always been this big, you know? So firm and beautiful.” Frenzy said, not looking away from Maggie’s black eyes.

“I have... always...” Miss Magpie shook, her voice strained, tired from escaping a prison.

Frenzy kneaded her mammary flesh, slowly moving closer to Miss Magpie.

“You have always liked my boobs.”

“I have...” Her voice became softer, then Miss Magpie growled.

Frenzy pouted and looked down at Miss Magpie’s chest. Why would she cover her boobs like that? “You have always liked my big boobs.”

“I...” Miss Magpie shook her head, but it wouldn’t move away from those eyes and those pretty breasts. She tried moving her hands, but they were stuck in place.

“You have always liked my big boobs.”

Miss Magpie could feel Frenzy’s hand opening her robe. “I have... always... no...”

Frenzy nodded, making her boobs jiggle hypnotically. “You have always liked my big boobs.”

Miss Magpie’s mouth went slack. “I have always liked...”

“My big boobs.”

“I have always liked your boobs.” Miss Magpie’s voice was soft and confused. No, I won’t fall into Cantica’s spell! I am strong. I can pull away.

Suddenly two hands were over her small breasts, swallowed by the mist-like creases of her robe. She wanted to look down, but those eyes were so pretty and held her every thought. Miss Magpie just looked, moaned silently, and repeated the phrase that made her feel so good.

“Oh, such a shame. You have such small boobs, and girls should have big boobs!”

Miss Magpie found her body shaking, and not because she was struggling with all her strength to look away, but rather because a very odd sensation had crept into the wettest folds of her anatomy. And because the truth in Frenzy’s words was painfully obvious to her, now.

“And we know that all girls want big, big boobs. Don’t we?”

Miss Magpie shook her head.

“Oh, you know this, Miss Magpie. All girls should have big boobs.”

“All girls should have big boobs.” Miss Magpie repeated.

“And you have always wanted them, right? You always envied my big boobs. You want to have big boobs.”

“Yes, I always envied your big boobs.”

“You want to have big boobs.”

“Yes, I want to have big boobs.”

Frenzy played with Miss Magpie’s breasts a bit and then opened her robe. She was wearing what looked like a combat dress that didn’t show off anything. Frenzy would change that.

“Let your mind melt away. There is no need to think, when you have big boobs.” Frenzy pressed her big, big boobs against Miss Magpie’s.

“Boobs...” Miss Magpie’s face was red and she breathed hard and fast. Her brain was full of thoughts, but that would soon change.

“Let your mind melt away.”

“Boobs...Yes, boobs. Want big boobs.”

“No need to think when you have big boobs.” Frenzy intoned and started rubbing her big boobs over Miss Magpie’s. “Let your mind melt away and feel your new uniform.”

Miss Magpie couldn’t look away. Her body tingled as her combat dress began to tug and tighten. It shortened and folded on itself until it started feeling like a swimsuit she wore as her civilian person. Her mist-like robe fell to the ground with nothing to keep it tied to her back, and she stood, slender and muscular, in a tight, tight one-piece swimsuit similar to Frenzy’s. Where her boots had gone to, she couldn’t tell, but there was something that served like boots on her now, just sexier, like Frenzy’s knee-high, six inch high, white leather boots.

“Let your mind melt away. No need to think. Just enjoy your uniform and let your mind melt away.”

Miss Magpie’s response was a moan, a carnal, aroused moan.

“No need to think when you have big boobs.”

“No need to think when I have big boobs.” Miss Magpie whispered, jiggling her chest.

“Now, for the really fun part.” Frenzy said, putting her hand on Miss Magpie’s rock-hard buttcheeks. She pressed her boobs against Miss Magpie’s chest, and felt her whole body shudder most pleasantly.

Miss Magpie closed her eyes, and it was a perfect moment for her to escape, if she had wanted to. She was no longer shaking from the mental struggle, but rather because it felt so damn good. And it began to feel even better as time passed, and her mind melted and her boobs grew and grew and grew. There was no need to think, when you had big boobs. And she had big boobs, always had had big boobs.

Her breasts grew from breasts to tits to boobs to globes and then to cantaloupes. Her globes were bigger than Frenzy’s, and they were perfectly encased in her impossibly tight uniform. It felt so good now that she had no reason to think.

“There is no reason to think...” Miss Magpie started.

“... when you have big boobs.” Frenzy finished.

“There is no reason to think when you have big boobs.” Miss Magpie said.

“There is no reason to think when we have big boobs.” Frenzy intoned.

“There is no reason to think when we have big boobs.” Miss Magpie smiled wickedly.

“And all girls should have big boobs.” Frenzy said, rubbing her boobs up and down Miss Magpie’s.

Miss Magpie’s hands were roaming both her and Frenzy’s body. Her nipples moved up and down Frenzy’s nipples, and their mouths only left each other’s to mouth their only truth.

“All girls should have big boobs.”

“All girls should have big boobs.” Frenzy replied.

“We must give all girls bib boobs.” Miss Magpie said, her hands roaming her new uniform. The uniform she had always worn.

“ Yes. We should give them all big boobs.”

Sometime later, the two uniformed, big-boobed girls stood before the teleporting chambers, putting on the coordinates for another team’s headquarters.

Intoning their mantra, they teleported away.

* * *

“Sir, I haven’t been able to contact them in over four hours, and they have failed to report at the appointed times. I can’t reach the headquarters of the North Area either. I think there is something wrong.” Captain Kingston said to the Face, some hours after a skilled use of rhetoric pulled him and his team out of deep water.

The Face turned to his second-in-command. “Check all channels. I want to know if anyone has seen them; it is not like them to disappear.”

“What about Puppetress and Melissa Troy. They do not answer hails either.” Said an archer-looking fellow standing next to golden Captain Kingston.

The Face frowned. “Something... is off. Get whomever is available on the line. We need more informaiton.”

An alarm sounded. “Sir!” The second-in-command exalted. “We have a breach—” The man’s lips went dry and his hands started shaking. He breathed in, and composed himself. “Correction, Sir, we have multiple breaches.”

Suddenly the room went red. Lights spinning like a windmill. An alarm reproduced and had hundreds of offspring.

“What?” The mighty Face stood, holding his long, silver sword. “Who is it? Information, give me information! And put everyone on Level Z alert!.”

The second-in-command looked at the screen and paled. “Sir... the breach comes from the various headquarters along the North and West Areas. All of our female operatives are attacking. They are using the teleporters!”

“What!?”

Captain Kingston was about to say something when the doors that separated the Face’s Chamber from the rest of the building suddenly melted. A gust of wind pushed the archer-looking fellow far away, and a bolt of energy paralyzed Captain Kingston in the blink of an eye.

“Lady Cantica.” The second-in-command stood and stared at the woman clad in a white swimsuit.

“Hello, loves.” She said as her white-clad puppets filed into the room.

Fin