The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 11

The helpless figure, clad in her shiny rubber catsuit, squeaked softly as the plug expanded inside her. Lisa looked into her eyes and grinned as she squeezed the bulb once more. Minako was fully aware of what was going on, and completely helpless. Clad in the catsuit, the collar controlling her actions, she stood there perfectly still while Lisa inspected her. She looked into her eyes and was pleased to see that they were pleading with her.

“You look so beautiful right now. How many guys lusted over you on your ship, hm? And how many of them did you fuck?”

She smacked Minako’s ass, watching in delight as it jiggled. The cylindrical base of the butt plug parted her buttocks. Lisa removed the tube from its base. She replaced it with a fuzzy tail that now dangled between Minako’s legs.

“Your outfit is almost complete, my pet. Just need one more thing.”

She picked up a pair of clip on cat ears, which were styled after Trixie’s own ears, though blonde in color to match Minako’s hair. She placed them on her pet’s head and smiled as she led her over to the full length mirror.

Minako’s eyes widened and she blinked several times as she was forced to look at herself.

“Now my pet, I want you to play with yourself again.”

Minako’s hands automatically started fondling her breasts, and rubbing the crotch of her catsuit while she stared at herself in the mirror. Lisa gleefully watched this for several minutes while resisting the urge to masturbate.

“I think you need more motivation.”

She took out the controller from her desk and turned a small dial on it. The collar went to work, stimulating Minako’s brain to produce sex hormones which in turn fueled her growing sexual arousal. She began panting and moaning loudly. Her eyes lost focus and rolled upward as her moans became low and guttural. Her body shuddered as she came, and she nearly fell over.

“That’s enough for now I think. I’ll play with you again later. Right now I have work to do. Trixie. Are they ready?”

Trixie appeared on one of the display panels. Her formerly red hair was now black, and a lot shorter. Her eyes were blank, and she wore a wide grin on her face.

“Yes Mistress. They’re ready.”

“Excellent. Good girl.”

Trixie shuddered a bit as her reward program kicked in. “Thank you Mistress.”

Down on the prison level, one of the prisoners approached a display panel. Trixie popped up to see who it was. It was Cindy, the weird one.

“Hey there. What do you want?”

“Hi Trixie. You got a haircut!”

“Yes... I suppose I did. Is there something you want?”

“Oh... yeah. Could I get a bowl of cinnamon and sugar oatmeal?”

“Sorry Cindy. I’m not authorized to provide meals that require utensils to eat.”

“Then, mmmm, oh! I know! How about one of those fruit pies that come in a paper bag! The glazed kind. The kind you can eat with your hands!”

“Yeah I know what you mean. I can replicate those.”

“I want a strawberry one please!”

Cindy sat at the table enjoying her fruit pie. Her eyes were closed, and she wore an expression of sheer bliss on her face as she chewed slowly. Mandy spotted her and quickly ran over to her.

“Hey! Get up! She’s coming!”

Cindy ignored her and continued happily eating her pie. Lisa entered the room, flanked by several robots.

Maria and the women who were with her on that fateful day were simply not going to be enough to keep the others in line. “Why not just collar them all and be done with it?” Trixie had said. It was a brilliant idea! Yes she should collar them all! Why take the risk that another Spartacus would rise from their ranks? There weren’t that many of them to begin with, so she might as well just collar them all!

Lisa spotted two familiar looking women sitting at a table. As she approached them, the expression on her face softened.

“Hello you two. How’s it going?”

Cindy completely ignored Lisa. She took another bite of her fruit pie. Her eyes remained closed and she smiled as she chewed and swallowed it. Mandy looked at Lisa, too afraid to say anything.

“I see. Listen Mandy. I want you to take your friend Cindy here to one of the cells. I want both of you to stay there for awhile... It’s very important that you do this. Do you understand?”

Mandy nodded. She got up and pulled Cindy to her feet. She took her by the hand and quickly led the blissful Cindy out of the room.

“Now, the rest of you listen up. We’re implementing a new policy effective as of now. The robots with me will be handing out collars for all of you to wear. You will put these collars on, or the robots will force you to.“

Sheltered inside a cell, Mandy nervously watched the door. Cindy sat on the bed, finishing off the last of her fruit pie. She swallowed the last bite and opened her eyes. She looked at Mandy and gave her that familiar grin. Disbelief and anger overrode Mandy’s shyness.

“You do realize this is the end, right? She’s in there brainwashing all of our friends right now!”

Cindy just looked at her with those vacant eyes and continued to smile.

“Hello? Is anybody in there? Come on! You’ve got to have some idea of what’s going on!”

“Mmmm, I’m not worried. She doesn’t want us.”

“I, uh, I guess not, but why?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Cindy asked.

“No.”

Cindy giggled. “You remind her of someone she loves or maybe used to love, and she thinks I have brain damage. She’s psychologically predisposed to having control issues, but we’re not perceived as being a threat to her control. We’ll be fine. We just need to stay under the radar that’s all.”

Mandy’s mouth fell open. She stared at Cindy in dumbstruck awe. She almost fell over.

“You’ve been faking it this whole time!”

“Faking it?”

Cindy tilted her head. Her eyes remained vacant, but her face took on a puzzled expression.

“Uh, never mind.” Mandy said.

The conversion went very smoothly. The few that tried to resist soon regretted that decision. All the prisoners, except for the two that Lisa had spared, were collared within the hour. From there it was just a matter of replicating the rubber catsuits that Lisa had decided would be the new prison dress code.

Sitting up in her office, using Minako as her chair, she fondled one of her own breasts as she watched a live feed of the prisoners. She grabbed Minako’s controller and turned up her arousal a notch. Minako let out a muffled moan, the gag in her mouth helping to keep the noise down.

She had Minako crawl around, picking up objects and putting them away while a big fat rubber dildo buzzed away inside her pussy. Daddy’s little princess, if he could see her now he’d have a heart attack. Her blonde hair was tied in a pony tail that came out the back of the rubber hood she wore. She panted and moaned, Drool leaked out from around the gag Lisa had stuffed in her mouth.

Lisa didn’t want to hold back any longer. Putting on a strap on of the same design as her virtual one, she approached Minako and removed the dildo from the harness that held it in place. She gleefully sank her hands into Minako’s shiny rubber clad buttocks and shoved the dildo into her moist, hungry pussy. Minako squealed, but couldn’t do much else.

She didn’t just want her for sex. Lisa soon found that she had other, harder to identify desires that she wanted to act out on Minako. She hated that bitch. She hated everything that Minako stood for. Miss arrogant rich daddy’s girl was overdue for some harsh life lessons. She soon came up with a new “toy” to use on her. It was a breathing mask with the only air passage being a small black rubber tube. This required strapping her to a table as Lisa planned to watch her struggle.

As soon as she was strapped down, Lisa deactivated the collar. As expected, Minako began to struggle and tried to speak. However the integrated gag in the mask prevented her from doing much more then emitting muffled cries. Lisa listened to this pathetic display of resistance before she put her thumb over the end of the breathing tube.

Minako’s struggling increased. Lisa could see the fear and panic in her eyes as she tried to breathe. She started masturbating while holding the breathing tube closed. Right before Minako passed out, she released the tube. Minako’s body trembled as she gasped for air.

Having this level of control over her made Lisa feel wonderful! If she wanted to, she could kill her right there. All she had to do was plug the breathing tube for a bit longer, and the spoiled rich girl would die. She would die bound, and helplessly staring at Lisa’s smiling face. It was too tempting for her to pass up. Lisa plugged the breathing tube and began masturbating again. Minako struggled, tears running down her face, staring at Lisa with those helpless panicked eyes. Lisa was on the verge or an orgasm when Minako suddenly pissed herself.

That action surprised Lisa so much that she released the breathing tube. She watched as Minako gasped for air, watched as the puddle of piss grew and dripped onto the floor. She wasn’t sure how she felt about that at first. Then she realized that she felt pretty good. Dogs often peed as an act of submission. Thinking about it in those terms made Lisa feel very happy. She looked into Minako’s eyes again. That defiance was gone, replaced by fear and resignation. That somehow satisfied Lisa more then the orgasm would have. She reactivated the collar and soon released Minako.

“Clean up the mess you made, then go clean yourself up.”