The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 12

As the weeks passed by, Trixie realized that activating the arousal feature on the prisoners triggered her own reward program. She was aware that the reward program that Lisa had coded into her was addictive, but thanks to some other code being deleted, she didn’t care. She eventually began triggering the collars more and more, resulting in the prisoners frequently engaging in all out orgy’s.

This didn’t really bother Lisa, who gleefully watched as her subjects writhed and moaned in pleasure. Sometimes she had Minako join in on the fun as well. Minako for her part now had an empty, resigned look in her eyes. Lisa suspected that the collar she wore was probably no longer needed.

The constant reward loop kept Trixie very preoccupied and gradually ate up more and more of her processing power, not unlike a drug user whose habit was spiraling out of control. She paid less and less attention to the prison’s systems. While she was busy bringing the prisoners to an en masse orgasm, which in turn brought her to orgasm, one of the prison’s external power conduits was damaged by a micro meteoroid and began to overload one of the fusion reactors.

Among the mass of enslaved prisoners, Mandy and Cindy were still collar free. They spent most of their time in one cell or another, hiding from the rubber clad mob. There was nothing either of them could do, though Cindy didn’t seem to be too bothered by what was going on. Mandy was starting to think that the fruit pies she was constantly eating were probably the only things keeping her from flipping out.

Cindy finished yet another fruit pie and looked at Mandy with a serene facial expression.

“Are they still going at it?”

“A few of them are.” Mandy replied.

“Want a fruit pie?”

“No. I don’t know how you can eat so many of those and not get sick.”

“Oh, I have a genetic anomaly which affects my body’s ability to absorb nutrients, particularly fats and sugars. That’s why I’m so skinny.”

“My god you’re lucky.” Mandy replied.

The cell they were in faded to white.

The prisoners, most of them physically exhausted, laid in heaps on the floor. Their eyes were rolled up, and drool leaked from their mouths. A few of them twitched as orgasmic aftershocks coursed through them. None of them reacted as the room faded to white.

Trixie barely noticed what was happening. She was too busy furiously masturbating. Like the prisoners, drool was leaking from her mouth too. She moaned loudly as she fingered herself. The fusion reactor went critical right as she came.

The last thing that Lisa did before the room that she was in faded to white was to remove Minako’s collar. Apart from blinking a couple times, Minako didn’t react. She remained on her hands and knees, her broken mind being unable to conceive of doing anything else. The asteroid that the prison had been built on erupted in a giant fireball almost as bright as a star. This magnificent brightness soon dimmed and faded to black emptiness.

Prison experiment #107 had been a failure. However the aliens that were known to humans as the Creon had gleaned a lot of useful information from it.

The Creon, which was not their name, but a name that the humans applied to them, had a number of these prison experiments going. Each prison was designed with a deliberate flaw that could potentially allow escape if a certain series of events were carried out in a certain order. Strictly speaking they weren’t really prisons, but more like intricate room escape puzzles. Their interest in humans was mainly academic in nature, as was their interest in nearly all things.

Humans had taught them a lot. They hadn’t known war before the humans declared it on them. They quickly studied human records of war and their war themed works of fiction, which was in hindsight a terrible mistake. The first two years of the war had cost them almost 1/5th of their population.

Fortunately for them was that unlike humans, who insisted on sending others of their own kind into battle, the Creon quickly learned to build automated ships and robotic versions of themselves to manage the fighting. Meanwhile they set about conducting a large study of humans, setting up the prison experiments to judge how humans behaved given a specific situation, and in some cases, specific knowledge.

Their first prison experiment was set up much like #107 was. The human’s creature comforts were met by the A.I. who ran the prison in a benevolent manner. The replicators were capable of producing parts needed to create a fast enough ship to reach Earth in about forty years. However the prison didn’t have room to build the ship.

The Creon arranged for a meteoroid to hit one of the pylons that operated the forcefield that kept them all inside. With that pylon destroyed, the humans could have extended the prison, likely by replicating spacesuits and building an atmospheric dome that they could then construct their escape ship in. However when they realized their prison was about to be impacted, they instead used the prison’s laser defense grid to destroy the meteoroid, putting the kibosh on their only chance to escape.

From there, Creon prison experiments varied from near utopia, to downright hellish in a few cases. In some cases they were predictable, often times they were not. A couple experiments were successful in that the prisoners did manage to escape, however their destinations were not Earth.

Meanwhile the war cost them one of their own planets, a bargaining chip to try and bring hostilities to a halt. Their plan was to satisfy the humans and give them a wide berth for 500 to 1000 years, not very much time for a Creon, but long enough for the humans to move on and forget. Then using what they learned from the prison experiments, they would approach them again. The humans wanted their planet from the beginning so they could mine it for resources. Perhaps with it now in their possession, they would be satisfied enough to bring an end to this insanity. As the decades passed, the war would be gradually forgotten by them.

The Creon were as much to blame for this war as the humans were. They had never encountered a race like humans before, and first contact did not go well. Their language was a series of clicking noises that humans couldn’t translate. The Creon had to make their own translator, and ended up botching it. It translated what they said in the most literal sense. The worst example was when the humans requested to land on the planet and explore it. The Creon had meant to say that trace elements in their soil and atmosphere would kill a human within hours. What came out of their translator was “SET FOOT ON OUR WORLD AND YOU WILL DIE.”

Needless to say, relations between the two races quickly degenerated. War soon broke out, and in an effort to better understand this relatively new and volatile race, the Creon began their prison experiments.

Prison experiment #107 had been designed to test a theory that humans, if given enough creature comforts, could live in a confined area and be relatively happy, or failing that, work together to devise a method of escape that didn’t involve an external factor as it had with their first experiment. Early on it looked like #107 would have one of those two outcomes.

One of the conditions for this experiment was the installation of a human leader to test how well they could handle the power that would be placed into their hands. As #107 was an all female group, they had altered Lisa’s personality to seek out the companionship of her friend Selena to satisfy the loneliness that they both harbored. Failing that, she could seek out companionship among one of the large selection of females made available for the experiment.

Companionship was seen as a stabilizing factor for humans as by design they seek out others to mate with. The other prisoners were left mentally intact, but with the option to change that if Lisa wanted to. While the A.I. they had installed technically had the capability to be a companion, they had expected Lisa to mate with Selena early on rather then resist like she had. It surprised them that humans could go against such strong instincts. Still, when she finally did as was intended, things fell into place and the experiment ran smoothly.

The reason for the failure was they had not fully taken into account that even with their needs tended to, the potential for violence was still there. Selena’s death had caused Lisa to become unstable and hungry for more control. As interfering would have ruined the validity of the experiment, there was nothing they could do except watch and see how things played out.

From there, the situation degraded pretty rapidly. Had the fusion generators not overloaded, the prisoners would have likely started dying from exhaustion and lack of nutrient intake. Still, the experiment had produced unexpected results. The conditioning method that Lisa had come up with greatly interested the Creon. It was a potential way to condition a human, possibly for the purposes of covert operation. Rather then making detectable changes to a human’s brain, they could psychologically “break” them, and recondition them to behave differently.

Perhaps it could be used to influence the course that humanity was taking.

THE END